Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beneath the Full Moon

"Audrey adapts to life in the country, with a little help from a neighbor."

51
10 Comments 10
24.2k Views 24.2k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Competition Entry: Change

A bolt of lightning lit up the window, illuminating the pouring rain outside. Audrey braced herself for the thunder that was sure to follow closely behind. Remembering back to her childhood, she counted the time between the lightning strike and the thunder crash aloud. “One… two… three… four….” Thunder boomed overhead, shaking the house, rattling the windows, and making Audrey jump even though she had been expecting it. Illuminated by the nearly full moon and the intermittent strikes of lightning, tree branches swayed erratically in the harsh wind. Her anxious mind kept turning them into terrifying figures, dancing in sinister rituals and casting dark shadows across her walls. She hated thunderstorms at night. Especially when she was alone. Which, she recently learned, she also hated.

She'd inherited this house from her aunt, who had moved across the country. It was an older home, set on a 10 acre farm and surrounded by woods on 3 sides. It had sat vacant for some time and was in desperate need of some repairs. Her plan was to restore the house and the dilapidated outbuildings. She wanted a large garden with flowers, herbs and vegetables, maybe some fruit trees, chickens, and perhaps even a goat once she got the barn fixed up. Now she thought she would get a dog to keep her company as well. A big one.

She’d been here for about a month now and was still getting used to all the noises that the house made at night. There were the rattles and squeaks that seemed to accompany every old house. The clanking pipes in the walls, which sometimes made noise in the middle of the night for seemingly no reason, keeping her awake. And there was a whole plethora of animals she had to get used to. The scuttling mice in the attic. The raccoons that poked around the yard and broke open her garbage can, hissing at her when she ventured outside to investigate. Last week, an owl hooting outside her window had nearly sent her into a panic attack. Her first night in the house, she’d also heard what she assumed was a wolf, howling mournfully in the distance and raising the hair at the nape of her neck.

In a way, though, the quiet was what disturbed her the most. Her old apartment had been in the city. The thumping of cars and other people had always been close by. Paper thin walls and loud neighbors had overwhelmed her with a low monotony of noise day and night. She jumped at the chance to get away, yearning for solitude. Out here, however, there was an eerie sense of loneliness that she just couldn't overcome. She wasn’t used to having this much space all to herself. She thought she’d like getting away from the city and trying something new, but truthfully, she just felt isolated and anxious here. She missed the bustle of the city and the comforting presence of other humans nearby.

Audrey decided that she should try to sleep. It was only 10, but staying awake was only worsening her already frayed nerves. She unzipped her jeans as she padded barefoot down the hallway to her bedroom. She stepped out of them as she reached her bed, leaving them in a crumpled heap on the floor. She dropped her bra and t-shirt on top of them before climbing into bed, wearing only a thin pair of panties. She tugged her quilt around her shoulders, curling up on her side.

Eventually, she must have drifted off to sleep, because she was awoken to a loud noise some time later. She glanced at the clock as she tried to get her bearings. It read 2:08. Hugging her quilt protectively over her bare chest, she sat up and tried to locate the source of the sound. A scratch sounded at her window. Her stomach dropped, sick with fear. She rolled off the side of the bed, the quilt still wrapped around her.

She grabbed her clothes off the floor and raced into the bathroom, closing the door behind her before hurriedly yanking her shirt and jeans back on. She held onto the counter to steady herself, trying to collect her thoughts and decide her next move. It was probably just a tree, being blown around by the storm. She was getting herself all worked up over nothing. She should just go back to bed. She'd see the tree in the morning and laugh about it. Come on, Audrey, she thought. Get your shit together.

She slowly turned the bathroom doorknob, peeking out into her still dark bedroom. Rain and wind hammered against the window, but otherwise there was no sound. She picked her quilt up and hugged it to her chest. She thought about peering out the window, but found herself still too frightened. Instead, she took the quilt and walked back into the living room. After double checking the lock on the front door, she lay on the couch, her legs curled up and the blanket wrapped around her. She closed her eyes, focusing on her breathing until she drifted into slumber once more.

 

She awoke the next morning feeling groggy but determined. Clouds still marred the gray sky, threatening more rain later and lending a sense of gloomy urgency to the day. Audrey tugged her hair back into a ponytail and pulled a hoodie over her head. Yanking her boots on, she ventured out into the mud, determined to investigate and possibly remove any tree branches that were close enough to touch the house.

Outside her bedroom window, a large tree stretched into the sky. Little green buds formed on the end of its branch tips, promising spring. She grabbed the closest branch and did her best to stretch it towards the window. It came within a few inches, but she was hard pressed to imagine it could have been making the noise last night, even in the intense wind. Nevertheless, she marched through the mud to the shed and grabbed a big pair of shears. Returning to the tree, she neatly clipped the branch off.

“Strange weather to be doing yard work in,” a deep voice said from behind her.

Audrey yelped in surprise, whirling to face the voice with the shears brandished in front of her.

A man stood before her, his arms outstretched to protect himself from her weapon. “Woah! Watch where you're swinging that thing!” he shouted, stepping backwards.

Audrey looked him over skeptically. He was tall and well-built, attractive in a rugged way. He wore jeans and a short sleeved shirt, despite the damp chill in the air. He sported a thick crop of messy black hair and had an incredible pair of brown eyes so light they were almost golden. She slowly lowered the garden shears, but kept them between her and this stranger.

“I didn’t mean to scare you,” he said, sizing her up in return. “We’re neighbors.” He gestured up the road. “Or at least, as close as anyone gets to being neighbors around here. I’m Blake.”

“Audrey,” she responded warily, holding her shears to the side now.

“I was driving by and saw you outside. I figured I’d come introduce myself, see if you needed help with anything.”

“Oh, no. I’m fine,” Audrey said.

“You sure? I could help if you wanted,” Blake shrugged.

“No. That's alright. That damn tree was just banging against my window in the storm last night. I’m thinking about cutting it down.”

He stepped past her, looking the tree over. “Shouldn’t be too hard to get rid of,” he said, his back to her. “Probably squirrels or possums knocking against your window, scared in the storm.”

She nodded, even though he couldn’t see her behind him. That made sense. Relief washed over her, that she wasn’t being tormented by a ghost or some large dangerous animal.

Blake turned to face her once more. “Just let me know if there’s anything I can do.”

“Yeah. Okay,” she said, smiling faintly. He grinned back at her, then walked back to his pickup truck, raising his hand in a little wave. Audrey lifted her hand in return and watched him pull away.

Turning back to the tree, she grabbed one of the remaining branches and tried to make it reach the window again. Must be squirrels, she thought, in an attempt to reassure herself. She looked the window over, checking for scratch marks despite her new certainty that it was just a small confused animal. In the corner of the window sill, caught in a small crack in the wood, was a thick tuft of black fur. She carefully grasped it between two fingers, inspecting it as though it were going to bite her.

“What kind of squirrel has fur like this?” she wondered aloud. She dropped the mat quickly, rubbing her hand against her pant leg in disgust. “It must be a possum.” She was desperately trying to convince herself. She spun and raced inside, looking nervously over her shoulder.

 

As the sun set, Audrey found her anxiety growing. She walked into the bathroom and began to draw a bath, hoping it would help her relax. Tugging her hair free of the ponytail, she shook her head and ran her hands through her hair. She stripped her clothes off as the tub filled. Then she slid into the water, enjoying the warm caresses against her bare skin as the water rippled around her form. She closed her eyes, sinking back into the tub, water lapping over her bare breasts. She stretched her legs out, her toes wiggling just above the water’s surface.

A faint howl made her eyes snap open abruptly. She sat part way up, water sloshing, and listened intently. She waited, her whole body tense, poised with her arms at the edge of the tub. An owl hooted and a small scream escaped her lips. Just an owl, she thought with relief, laughing at her own ridiculousness.

Audrey slid down into the water, folding her knees up and moving down so her head was briefly submerged under the surface. Beneath the water, the ripples made by her movement reverberated in her ears, soothing her strained nerves. Straightening her legs, she pushed her head back up out of the water, her chest heaving as she inhaled deeply. She pushed her wet hair out of her face.

And then, shattering her peace, there was another howl. Closer this time, louder and more urgent. Audrey’s breath caught, her throat closing in fear. She stood up abruptly, the water sloshing violently, and stepped out of the tub. Still soaking wet, she grabbed her bathrobe from behind the door, pulling it on over her naked, dripping wet body. Slowly, she opened the door and walked down the hallway, leaving wet footprints and drops of water on the floor in her wake. The howl sounded again, clearly coming from right outside now, echoing forlornly against the walls of the house. She felt sick with fear, but urged her feet onward.

She reached the back door, double checking the lock and cautiously peering through the window next to it. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness, scanning the yard. The dark silhouette of a wolf moved across the shed, moonlight shining off of its black fur. Its form was bigger than any wolf Audrey had ever imagined, and she froze, watching it, transfixed in terror. It turned and looked straight at her, its golden eyes piercing her. It tipped its head back, a despondent howl ripping from its throat, before turning and bolting into the darkness of the woods.

Audrey shivered, stepping away from the window and clutching her now soaking wet robe against her throat. She wished desperately she weren't so alone. She thought about Blake, wishing he were there to wrap his strong arms around her. But she didn't have his number and was too afraid to venture outside to get to her car. It was just as well, since she didn’t know what she would say to him anyway.

She paced quickly back to the bathroom, pulling the drain on the tub.  She hung her robe on the back of the door and quickly towel dried off, before dashing naked into her bedroom. She pulled a shirt and panties on quickly, and got into bed, cocooning herself in the covers.

Sleep did not come to her easily. She jumped at every tiny noise, her imagination on overdrive. Finally, exhaustion overtook her. She slept fitfully, her dreams invaded by ferocious howls and sinister golden eyes blinking at her in the darkness.

 

Late morning sun streamed through the window, flickering over Audrey’s face, gently waking her. She stretched and slid out of bed. Today, she decided, she would investigate the property. She hoped that there wasn’t a wolf den, or whatever wolves lived in, close by. She was uneasy having such a large predator so close to where she lived, especially when she planned on getting chickens. She didn’t want to hurt it, but was hoping she could encourage it to stay further away from her house. There were plenty of woods, and there should be enough room for both of them.

She dressed quickly and stepped outside. As she walked through the front yard, still muddy from the previous day’s rainfall, a pickup truck rattled by on the road. Audrey glanced up, raising her hand to wave in an attempt at overcoming her natural aloofness. She recognized Blake, who raised his hand in return, and then pulled his truck into her driveway. He stepped out and smiled at her.

“I have time to get rid of that tree for you, if you want,” he said as he walked towards her.

“Alright,” she shrugged. “I mean, thank you. That’s really nice of you.”

“That’s what sort-of neighbors are for, right?” He grinned at her and pulled a chainsaw and some rope from the back of his truck.

“I don’t really know,” Audrey said, his gregarious nature putting her at ease. “People really stick to themselves more where I used to live. I lived in an apartment across the hall from the same guy for three years, and I couldn’t even tell you his name.”

“Only took you a month to get mine.” He grinned at her as they walked towards the tree.

“Only took you a month to come by,” Audrey quipped. “Aren’t you supposed to show up right away to welcome your new neighbors?”

“Just wanted to let you get settled in,” he laughed.

He busied himself tying the rope around the tree and then began cutting into it. Audrey tugged on the rope at his instruction, but mostly just watched him.

When the tree was nearly half-way cut, Blake’s chainsaw sputtered to a halt. “Damn it,” he cursed. “Out of gas.”

“I think I saw some in the shed,” Audrey offered.

They walked to the shed, Audrey yanking the doors open, the muddy ground in front of it giving her some resistance. Inside, the shed was a disorganized mess, full shelves slanting under the weight, the ground littered with broken equipment and flower pots.

“I haven’t gotten a chance to go through it yet,” she said apologetically.

Blake laughed and stepped inside, pulling a wheelbarrow out onto the grass so that he could better access the rest of the shed’s contents. “Any idea where this alleged gas might be?” he asked.

“The back?” Audrey offered, smiling sheepishly.

“Of course,” Blake sighed.

They both moved into the shed, grabbing things and pulling them out onto the lawn so they could reach the shelves on the far wall.

Audrey pulled a trough off the ground and brushed it off. “I could use this for my chickens,” she said, setting it to the side.

“Mmmm. Chicken,” Blake responded.

“Eggs,” she replied harshly, glaring at him a little. “I'm a vegetarian.”

“Oh,” he said with an awkward smile, his eyebrows raised. “So… you're planning on staying and fixing this place up?”

“Yeah. Just felt like I needed something different. Get away from the city. I'm not sure I like it out here, though.”

“No? Why not?”

“It's just so quiet. I don't know. It's kind of scary being all alone at night.” She blushed, a little embarrassed.

“It's not so bad. You'll probably get used to it.”

“That's easy for you to say. You didn't have a giant ass wolf walking around outside your house last night.”

“Oh, yeah. There’s a wolf around. No reason to be afraid of him, though. He won't hurt you. But chickens might not be the best idea,” he said, turning towards the back of the shed. “Found it!” he shouted, holding the gas can up triumphantly.  

Blake hacked at the tree with the chainsaw. Audrey tugged on the rope to guide its fall, darting out of the way as it crashed to the ground.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

“You did it,” Blake laughed, clapping her on the back. “You're a real country girl now.”

Audrey giggled. “That's all it took?”

A low rumble of thunder in the distance shattered their revery. Audrey looked up at the sky, which was now quickly darkening with clouds. She ran back to the shed and frantically started grabbing the tools from the muddy lawn, filling her arms with as many as she could carry, before racing back and dumping them on the shelves. Blake was right behind her, grabbing the bigger items and pulling them back into the shed as well. As they ran, fat raindrops began to fall from the sky. They dropped lazily at first, but within moments, Blake and Audrey were being pelted.

Finally, with all the contents of the shed safely back inside, Audrey grabbed the shed doors and tried to shove them closed. The already waterlogged ground combined with the sudden onset of the storm made the ground in front of the shed even muddier. The door was stuck in it, refusing to budge. She shoved against it harder, and it jerked forward.  Her feet slid out from under her and she tumbled to the ground, landing on her knees and covering herself in mud. She couldn’t help but laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation.

Blake stepped towards her, grabbing one muddy hand and pulling her to her feet. Then he pushed against the shed doors, finally getting them to close.

“Let’s get inside!” Audrey shouted over the downpour, and then turned to sprint towards her house. Blake raced after her, both of them slipping in the mud. As Audrey ran, one foot sunk deeper into a puddle, and she tumbled to the ground once more, landing on her butt.

“You really like the mud, huh?” Blake laughed, pulling her to her feet.

Audrey snickered, brushing her muddy hands futilely against her jeans.

Blake grabbed her, tossing her effortlessly over one shoulder. With one hand on her waist and the other on her upper thigh, Blake jogged towards the house, her weight barely slowing him.

They reached the door, and he fumbled with the doorknob with his wet and mud-slicked hands, as the rain continued to pour down, thoroughly drenching them. Finally, the doorknob turned, and he stepped inside, dripping muddy rainwater on the tile entryway. He stopped and set Audrey on her feet. They were panting, slightly out of breath from running, adrenaline flushing both their faces.

Audrey giggled as water dripped off her soaking wet form, pooling at her feet. Her wet shirt clung to her chest, her black bra starkly outlined. She looked up at Blake, who was staring unabashedly at her breasts. He took a step towards her, moving one hand to her waist and the other to the back of her neck. He pulled her against him, his mouth meeting hers forcefully. She was caught off guard for a moment, frozen in surprise. Then she pressed herself against him, kissing him back passionately, her hands running up his sides. She rubbed her hips into him, moaning into his mouth as she felt his cock twitch against her.

He pulled away and their eyes met again, both full of heat. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling the sopping wet fabric over her head. She kicked her muddy shoes off and unbuttoned her jeans, shimmying the wet material down her legs. He unlaced his boots and tugged them off, then yanked his own shirt and pants off, dropping them in a muddy heap to the ground.

Blake grabbed her around the waist, scooping her up and tossing her over his shoulder again. He walked quickly towards her couch and gently dropped her on it. He climbed on top of her, holding himself up with one hand on either side of her head. He kissed her neck, eliciting a soft moan from her. Audrey tipped her head back, exposing the delicate skin of her long neck. He nibbled gently at her ear, before kissing down her neck. Her hands roamed over his back, and her hips shifted against him. When he reached the space between her neck and her shoulder, he bit her gently. She whimpered. Her hands on his back tightened, her fingernails grazing his skin. He groaned deeply against her neck, before biting her shoulder harder.

Reaching behind her, he unclasped her bra, sliding it down her shoulders and freeing her round breasts. Tossing her bra to the side, he covered her with his large hands, teasing her pink nipples between his fingers. She moaned louder, her hands clawing against the couch and her hips writhing against him.

He licked his way down her stomach, nipping at her hips as he slid her panties off. She gasped, her whole body squirming. Blake sat backwards, tugging his own underwear off, his erect member springing forward. He moved back over her, his cock rubbing against her sex. Her hips rose to meet him, as her fingertips danced over his biceps.

He rubbed himself against her, the head of his cock teasing her before he pushed inside. They moaned in unison as he slowly filled her, her wetness welcoming him. Her hands ran up his sides, then moved to his back, her fingernails raking over his powerful muscles. He thrust into her, her hips meeting his and matching his rhythm. He let out a deep groan against her neck, making her whole body shiver. Her pussy squeezed his length, her moans of pleasure growing louder. He leaned to one side, his now free hand kneading her breast, this thumb rubbing over her hardened nipple. She gasped, thrusting against him faster. His hand roamed down her side, moving to grasp her butt, groping her ass cheek and pulling her against him.

He straightened, kneeling between her legs and thrusting into her more powerfully. Audrey cried out, her arms stretched above her head, her toes curling and leg muscles growing taught as her orgasm overcame her. He pumped into her, her pussy squeezing him as he ejaculated hard deep inside of her.

He collapsed on top of her, both of them gasping and panting against each other.

“We got mud all over my couch,” she said finally, smiling at him.

“Sorry,” he grinned back at her, rising to his feet. He picked her up and carried her into the shower.

 

“I should go,” Blake said, standing in front of the large window and eyeing the setting sun, his hair still damp.

“Stay with me,” Audrey said, stepping behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist. She rested her head against his back.

“I want to. But, really, I have to go.” He turned to face her and tenderly kissed the top of her head, enveloping her in a warm hug.

“Don’t leave,” she pleaded, her eyes turning up to meet his imploringly.

“Alright,” he responded hesitantly, unable to resist her request or the desperate vulnerability in her eyes.

She hugged him happily.

“I… I have something I need to tell you, though.”

She pulled away slightly, looking up at him. “What is it?” she asked, a little nervously.

He swallowed uneasily. “I… I’m a blanket hog.”

Audrey laughed, hugging him tighter. He stroked her hair absently, his gaze turning back to the window, the full moon hanging heavily in the twilight sky.

They spent the rest of the evening talking, a movie on in the background, but neither of them paid much attention to it. Audrey lay curled in Blake’s lap, her head resting serenely against his chest, his arms securely wrapped around her. They were lost in each other’s company, enamored by the innate familiarity they were discovering.

“We should sleep,” Blake said, glancing out at the stars. Audrey yawned, struggling to keep her eyes open. Blake pulled her tight against him and carried her to the bedroom, placing her gently on the bed. He moved onto the bed beside her. She wiggled drowsily back against him, pressing her body to his.

“Audrey,” he whispered against her ear. “I really need to tell you something.”

He glanced down at her when she didn’t respond. She had already fallen asleep.

 

A crash shattered Audrey’s slumber. She sat up groggily, patting the empty bed next to her, looking for Blake’s warmth to comfort her. “Blake?” she called softly. Another crash from the living room answered her. “Shit,” she hissed, sliding out of bed, wearing only her panties and a tank top.

“Blake?” She called again, her bare feet treading silently down the hallway.

Her heart leapt into her throat as a low growl came from the living room. She rounded the corner slowly, peering into the room and freezing in horror. There, with only the couch between them, was a horrifying creature.  An unbelievable amalgamation of a massive black wolf and a human, an abomination whose very existence defied nature. It stood on all fours. Its rear legs were elongated, its powerful haunches spreading backwards. It whirled to face her, spittle flying from its mouth, as it revealed its jagged teeth in a snarl.

It stood up onto two legs quickly, taking a menacing lurch towards her. Its arms, ending in massive hands with terrifying claws, stretched out at her.

Audrey screamed, turning and running back down the hallway, desperate to get back to her bedroom, hoping she could get behind the safety of the door in time. The manbeast leapt at her, easily clearing the back of the couch and loping after her.

She reached her room and turned, frantically trying to close the door behind her. But the beast was already there, shoving the thin wood open effortlessly and crashing into her. Its clawed hands grasped at her waist, their momentum sending them careening to the floor. The creature was on top of her, pinning her, the force of their collision knocking the wind out of her. She gasped, frantically trying to fill her lungs. She squeezed her eyes shut in terror and screamed into its face as loud as she could, her hands beating uselessly against its furry chest as it pressed her to the floor.

“Audrey,” the beast growled roughly.

She gasped. Her eyes snapped open, meeting the savage golden eyes of the manbeast.

“It's me,” the creature said in a hoarse voice.

“Blake?” she gasped incredulously.

He nodded his furry head, pushing up on his arms to pull some of his weight off of her.  She stared at him, dumbfounded.

“I didn't mean to scare you,” he said, licking her neck tenderly with his warm tongue.

She pulled away, trying to slide out from under him, her eyes still gaping at him in a mixture of disbelief and horror.

He moved off of her, rising quickly to his feet. He bent and picked her up, her body stiffening fearfully under his touch. He placed her gently on the bed. The bed sagged under his weight as he sat next to her. Audrey scooched backwards, pulling her knees up against her chest protectively. She looked up at him through her lashes, studying him uneasily. Her mind was trying to resolve the visage of the ferocious creature in front of her with the image of Blake, who had gingerly held her until she fell asleep.

He reached one hand out slowly, resting it gently on her foot, stroking her tenderly with his claws. His golden eyes scanned her face beseechingly. Something in his eyes struck a chord with her, mirroring her own loneliness and longing for somewhere to belong. She reached out tentatively and put her small hand on top of his. She brushed her fingers through his dark fur, seeking to comfort him despite her fright. He turned his hand over, lacing his clawed fingers through hers.

Audrey found herself relaxing slightly, growing more sure that this creature wasn’t intending to harm her. She moved closer to him. He slowly wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his chest in a hug. With her face against his fur, she breathed him in. He smelled faintly of musk and pine trees. He ran one clawed hand through her hair, massaging the back of her head. She placed one of her own hands against his chest, letting her fingers run through his fur. He nuzzled against her neck, making her head tip back involuntarily. With her neck exposed, he slowly licked up from her shoulder to her ear. Her breathing started to quicken, her hand grasping the fur against his chest. He ran one hand up her side, sliding underneath her shirt and caressing her soft skin.

Slowly, Blake pulled her shirt over her head and pushed her back against the bed, mounting her. His face nuzzled against her neck and shoulders, licking her softly. His tongue slid down her chest, lapping against her nipples, which hardened under his attention. She moaned softly, finding it hard to catch her breath. A strange desire was overtaking her, gradually overpowering her fear. She squirmed under him, her fingers playing through the fur on his muscular arms.

He sat back on his haunches, looking her over. Audrey’s eyes widened as he licked his lips hungrily. Then, he pushed her legs apart roughly, and grabbed her ass, pulling her to meet his mouth. He shoved his face against her panties, breathing her in. She inhaled sharply, her hips bucking upwards. He turned his head and nipped at her thighs. Sliding her panties to the side, he licked over her lips, sucking and letting his teeth graze her. She moaned, one hand grabbing a fistful of his hair. He grabbed the thin material of her panties and sliced them apart with one claw, tearing them free from her body. She tossed one leg over his shoulder, wrapped around his back, the other bent at the knee with her foot on his thigh. He licked over her, his tongue flicking over her clit, before pressing into her and lapping up her wetness. His tongue moved deep inside of her, soft growls vibrating through every nerve in her body. She moaned louder, her desire for this raw, masculine beast growing.

“On your knees,” he groaned, pulling away and smacking her lightly on the ass.  

She scrambled to turn over, moving onto her hands and knees, pressing her butt back against him. He bit at her shoulder, making her yelp. Blake ran his hands roughly down her sides, moving backwards so he was sitting on his legs behind her. He squeezed her ass in both hands, spreading her. He turned his head down, licking her swollen lips and briefly flicking his tongue across her asshole.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. His mouth moved all over her supple ass cheeks, teasing her with his teeth, leaving little bite marks across her skin. He pulled back, rubbing his hands over her round bottom, admiring his handwork.

Seizing her around the waist, Blake pressed his throbbing member against her and entered her violently. Her sopping wet pussy offered him no resistance, quickly adjusting around his girth. He bent over her and growled against her neck. She whimpered, her hips rocking. He plunged into her, fucking her hard as she bucked back against him.

“Fuck fuck fuck!” she cried out, her hands scrabbling and clawing against the bedspread as he pummeled into her, his cock rendering her helpless.

He leaned over her, biting at her neck at the base of her skull. She thrashed back against him with wanton abandon, her whole body overwhelmed with his roughness. He scratched down her back, careful not to break skin, but sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. His hands grabbed her hips, pulling her against him harder. One hand traced up her stomach, wrapping around her neck and pressing lightly against her throat. Audrey gasped, her chest heaving, pussy tightening around him.

Her moans grew louder. Her breathing was becoming more erratic as her climax drew near. Blake pressed against her throat a little harder, her restricted airway making his thrusts more potent. Her pussy spasmed around him, squeezing him rhythmically as pleasure overtook her. He snarled more intensely, fucking her fast and deep, his own end rapidly approaching. He released her throat, moving both hands back to her hips, gripping her tight and pummeling into her ferociously. He buried himself in her now sopping wetness, a deep howl escaping from between his teeth as he filled her with his load. His howl echoed off the walls as he pumped into her, riding her until the very end of his climax.

With a groan, he pulled his spent cock out of her, flopping back on the bed in exhaustion. Audrey slowly crawled across the bed, studying his face. She moved to lay on top of him, her head cuddling into his furry shoulder, her hand stroking his chest. Blake wrapped one powerful arm around her slight shoulders, hugging her to him. He took a deep breath, inhaling her, the scent of her hair and the combined smell of their sweat and sex. He moved his other hand to rub over her butt and lower back. She sighed contentedly, her eyes drifting shut. For the first time since she moved into the farmhouse, she slept peacefully.


 

Published 
Written by LittleBlueCat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments