Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hannah and her monster

"Hannah had fun with a monster"

65
7 Comments 7
29.4k Views 29.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

She sat reading her book in the corner of the library, surrounded by thick blankets that she had found at the back. Underneath was a shotgun, knife and a hammer, all for protection from the monsters outside. Silently she flipped the page and took a small bite out of the bread. 

She looked up when a shuffling sound went past her window. She held her breath and waited for it to pass. Its moaning soon grew quiet and disappeared down the hall taking the smell with it. Hannah was seventeen when a unexpected flu spread out around the world, killing almost everyone and anything. Those who survived hid away from the monsters. They didn’t crave brains or blood; in fact they craved a sexual release. 

She was now twenty-one and took to hiding in the one spot no one would be. On her way she'd grabbed what she could and made a home in the corner of the fiction section of the library. She'd locked the dead librarian in the back storage room where she found him and made sure to push a thick yet small bookshelf in front. 

Four years had passed and she hadn’t seen or heard from another human being. She looked up and sighed. She missed the contact of humans. She missed her family and friends. They used to be a group, but one by one they left or died of the flu. Some even went mad and had to be left behind. 

The last person to die in the group was her mother. She remembered hugging her mother to her chest and begging her to stay, to not leave her, but it was too late. 

Her mother had begun to shake and growl trying to scratch Hannah. Her last words were growled out in pain and hunger. “Run! Hannah, I love you always!”

Being seventeen at the time she was stubborn and didn’t want to leave, but once she saw what her mother had become she grabbed the weapons and food and ran. She was alone and scared in a world full of monsters and beasts. She was close to losing it when she'd found the library. She'd taken shelter and had been there since. 

She heard a loud bang coming from the back of the library and knew the librarian was roving around again. She stood up and walked to the back. Holding the gun, she stalked forward to see if he was still stuck inside. 

The librarian was an old man. He was alive when she first found him, but was on the verge of death. His eyes held pain and hunger as he looked at her. She had gone to shoot him to put him out of his misery but he had pleaded to her not to, saying he didn’t want to be human when he died, which she didn’t understand. And so as a precaution she locked him inside.

She walked to the small window that allowed her to see inside. Standing on her toes, she peeked in. 

She could see him in the corner. He had rotted away, his clothing ripped away from his pulling. He'd seemed like a nice old man when she first arrived. He'd told her where she could find the food he had kept, and where to find blankets, but his attitude changed once the flu kicked in. He became rough and touchy, he constantly touched Hannah in areas she didn’t like. 

She had been studying him everyday, taking down notes about his behaviour and the way his body changed. She never went inside after witnessing what the monsters did to other females, she stuck to just watching him from the door. 

Grabbing her notes she took a quick look back to the previous input. 

September 21st 2020, 

-    His body has begun to grow stronger. 
-    His eyes have become bloodshot. 
-    His skin is pale white and slowly falling off his bones. 
-    His nails have become sharp. 
-    Sense of smell still the same.
-    His smell has attracted more of him. 

She flicked through to a blank part of her note book and began writing. 

September 29th 2020,

-    His body had built muscle, even with the dissolved skin and tissues. 
-    His eyes have turned a bright yellow, different from the week before. 
-    His skin is still pale white. 
-    His body has grown several inches making him 6’4”. 
-    He has no clothing on. 

She looked up when she heard a sound, gasped and took a rushed step back. He was standing right in front of the door, his yellow eyes glowing in the dark as they stared directly into hers. 

Hannah quickly walked back to the door and made sure it was still blocked and shut. Her hands shook in fright and anxiety. 

She looked back up to see that he had moved back, his body now on full show. She quickly wrote down what she saw, her eyes still glued to the large appendage. 

-   His cock has grown to ten inches and is covered in large red veins. 

She looked away and clenched her thighs. The sight of his cock made her a bit horny. It had been a very long time since the last time she had someone fuck her. 

Grabbing the gun she walked away from the door and back to her bed, her eyes heavy with sleep. And yet as she lay down to fall asleep all she could think about was letting him out and letting him fuck her. 

During the night as she slept, she didn’t hear the groaning of a door being pushed open quietly, or the bookshelf being pushed to the side. She didn’t hear the heavy footfalls walking towards her tiny body that was lying atop the blankets. 

She wore nothing but a large black shirt, and her only pair of black knickers. Soon enough the sound had reached her sleeping form, not once waking her up. 

It slowly walked towards her and pulled down the blanket that covered her waist. The monster had escaped and was ready to ravish the girl before him. The only thing on his dead mind was to brutally fuck the pussy before him. 

The large cock that swung between its legs began to grow. From its ten inches, it grew to thirteen in length and nine inches in width. The veins upon the cock stood out more as they were burning red with the need to cum. 

Getting horny it slowly lifted Hannah’s shirt up, first past her waist then past her breasts. Her 32DD tits bounced free and her nipples grew hard from the air. 

Hannah stirred, her eyes moving side to side fast as she woke from a vivid dream of being touched by the monster in the storage room. 

The monster moaned at the sight and moved quickly between her legs. He pushed them aside and started to grind his cold dick onto her pussy over the top of her panties. 

He knew he wanted her fully awake when he finally took her pussy with his cock.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

He leaned down and began to nibble on her nipples. He pulled them into his cold wet mouth and began to suckle. His other hand began to massage her other tit. 

Hannah began to move her head side to side as she moaned at the pleasure. She had already wrapped her legs around his hips and began to grind against him, making the monster move faster. He pulled back and started to run one hand down south. He wanted to feel her wet pussy walls on his fingers and tongue. 

He leaned away and ripped the panties off, destroying her last pair. He leaned down and took a deep breath, soaking in the sweet smell his fuck toy gave him. He brushed his nose against her clit and slowly brought out his tongue to dance across her pussy lips. 

Hannah bucked and moaned, her hands had found their way into the monster's hair, and she began to pull. Soon enough he grew tired of being slow. He wanted to shove his thick long cock into her tight pussy. He wanted to fuck her in multiple ways before she blacked out, and grew crazy with the need for cock inside her. He leaned up and let out a large growl. 

He pressed his body down onto hers and shoved his cock into her pussy folds, He pushed her legs up and over his shoulders and began to beat into her pussy, not once stopping for rest. For the past four years he had craved her pussy, he had wanted to take her the moment she stepped into his library. Soon enough he started to hear her moaning and moving back into his thrusting hips. 

She finally was his to take and fuck all he wanted. Hannah grabbed next to her head and screamed as a large orgasm hit her. Her walls tightened around his cold cock. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth when he didn’t stop. He continued to pound into her like a machine. 

Grabbing her waist he flipped her over onto her tummy and pushed his hard cock back into her pussy. Her walls were still tight around him. She pushed up onto all fours and began to scream. She didn’t care if the other monsters came and fucked her, she was having the time of her life. 

Her walls clamped on the invading cock and yet he continued to plow into her. He grabbed her tits from behind and pulled her up into his lap. He began to bounce her up and down on his dick. 

Hannah moaned and threw her arms back, wrapping them around his neck, pushing out her chest for him to play with. His left hand went down to her clit and began to play roughly with it. He pulled and pinched and rubbed at it, making her walls clamp tighter on his dick. 

“FUCK! I’M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!” Hannah screamed and felt her walls tighten more as the monster grabbed her legs and pulled them up to her shoulders. 

He stood up and began to pound into her faster then before. He growled and grunted next to her ear, making her more excited. He soon felt her tense and pushed three hard thrust upwards and watched as she came. 

She thrashed around him, her arms falling limply to her sides, and her tongue rolled out. Her eyes glazed over as she fell right into the orgasm. She let everything go. Finally he slowed down, and let her rest a bit, but he kept his cock inside her letting her know it was far from over. 

His still had yet to cum and he wanted her in many more ways. He gently lay her down and lifted her left leg up and over his hip. He grabbed her neck and pushed her head upwards. 

She moaned at the new position and thrust her hips back, telling him she liked it and was ready for more. The monster growled and began to thrust into her at a super speed. 

He loved the position they were in. He could feel everything on his dick. Hannah began to scream again, her head thrown back in wanton need. Her pussy juices covered every inch of space around them. 

He soon was going into her fast, making her large tits bounce with the roughness of his attacks. Her eyes had rolled back into her head as she let out a silent scream. She scratched at the floor in front of her and continued to let him use her body. He once again picked up her limp body and took her over to a desk. He placed her face down and pushed her legs wide open. 

He leaned over her and placed his dick at her entrance. Hannah looked back and smirked.

“Give it to me big boy.”

She teased him by pushing her ass back and ground down on his cock. 

He growled and grabbed her hips and thrust upwards not once pausing at the new tightness of her pussy. Hannah screamed and moved back onto his dick. He knew he was close and couldn’t wait to feel her warm pussy with his cold cum. He began to thrust harder into her pussy, making sure she was close to the edge of an orgasm. He brought his hand between them and rubbed her clit again in hard fast strokes. 

Soon enough they both tensed, one letting out a shrill scream of pleasure and the other roaring at his release. His cum pushed past her wall and into her womb. It continued to come and was pushed out of her pussy, leaking all over. 

Hannah gasped and fell down on the table, her eyes closed in a tired pleasure. The monster pulled roughly out of her and picking her up, he took her back to her blankets and lay her down. 

Quickly he covered her body, sitting next to her, rubbing his cock to get it hard again. But he knew she had to rest. He reached down under he blanket and rubbed her clit. He wanted to bring her one last orgasm before she fell asleep. He rubbed fast and hard on it and watched as her body tensed. 

She let out a grunt as she came, pushing out his cum along with hers. She soon fell asleep with a smile upon her lips. The monster sat next to her and watched her as she slept making sure no other beast got her. 

 

Published 
Written by NaughtyDaisy21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments