Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Noah: Even the flying monsters are horny

9
4 Comments 4
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read

“Have you seen the size of that boat?” Mahlah asked.

“Yeah. That Noah bloke must be short of a couple of planks,” Salpaad said, tapping her head. “Up here.”

“No, it’s definitely your turn to go for wood,” Noah bellowed, making both women cower..

“Noah and his bloody Gopherwood!” Salpaad hissed the words almost loud enough for someone to hear over the hammering.

“And get some bloody nails while you’re out there!” Noah’s head appeared from above an enormous wooden overhang. Both women scampered away as he glared down in their direction. Noah didn’t like people interfering in his work and as far as Noah was concerned, just looking at his boat was interfering.

“He’ll have to go a long way for his wood,” Mahlah muttered, gazing across the denuded hillsides.

“There weren’t many trees round here to begin with and now that he’s built that monstrosity, there’re almost no trees within a day’s walk.”

“Not popular.”

“Yeah, way to go Noah!” Salpaad shouted sarcastically. Neither woman dared to turn around as the hammering stopped abruptly. “Where are you going?”

“I was… thinking about going up to the plateau,” Mahlah confessed, shame faced.

“The plateau?” There was only one reason why women went up to the plateau. “Are you looking to get… you know… with one of the flying giants?” Salpaad’s question was almost lost against a cacophony of renewed, angry hammering.

“Might be,” Mahlah admitted.

“Oh my goodness! I knew that some women did it but I had no idea that you…” Salpaad’s volume didn’t seem to have a middle ground. She either whispered so quietly that Mahlah could barely hear her friend’s voice, or else the girl was shouting loud enough to make Noah’s timbers tremble.

“Keep your voice down will you?”

“Have you… done it before?” Salpaad asked, reverting to her barely-there volume.

“Yes,” Mahlah admitted, glowing with embarrassment.

“It’s just that… I didn’t think… What was it like?”

“It was amazing. All the girls are doing it,” she said, looking Salpaad up and down. “Well, nearly all the girls.”

“I’m not sure that I want to… give myself to one of those… beasts.”

“Each to their own but it is… amazing.”

The women walked on in silence for some time.

“This is the… final climb,” Mahlah huffed.

“I know.”

“If you come up here…”

“I know that too,” Salpaad replied, quietly.

Mahlah felt the need to warn her more innocent friend.

“You’ll be offering yourself to one of… them.”

The flying demons – the pterodactyls, or as the men call them ‘terror’dactyls.

“Is it true that they have an elongated fourth finger?”

Mahlah had never considered the pterodactyls’ fingers, elongated or otherwise. There was another part of a pterodactyl which had always been demanding her attention. That part definitely became elongated in the presence of human females.

Females.

“You need to be wary of the female pterodactyls, of course,” Mahlah warned, as she eased herself over an awkward ledge on the climb up. She pulled herself up using the gnarled trunk of a young acacia. Although the bigger trees had been stripped from the slopes for firewood, there were some scrubby bushes, most of which protected their precious leaves and sap with brutal spines.

“Why?” Salpaad asked, standing with her hands on her hips.

“Because they’ll eat you up as surely as if you were a sheep or a man. But the males… the males prefer to use us women for other activities.”

Mahlah surveyed the horizon as she gathered her breath.

“When you were asking about the elongated body parts… the part which is elongated…” Mahlah curled the fingers of her right hand into an open fist. “Their cocks are…” Mahlah drew her open fist out from her crotch up past her belly button. Salpaad blushed brightly.

“And you allow them to…”

“Use me?” Mahlah said, with undisguised pleasure at her friend’s discomfort. Mahlah gave her friend a wicked grin.

“And you liked it?” Salpaad asked, thinking about the size of the appendage that Mahlah had described with her hand.

“I’m going back up there, aren’t I?”

“How many times have you been up there?”

“This will be my fourth… both of the last times were with the same demon. I’m hoping that he’ll be there again.”

“He?” Salpaad had never heard the demons being referred to as anything other than ‘it’ or ‘them’.

“Oh ‘he’ is most definitely a ‘he’.” Salpaad was breathless as she scrambled up the final slope and followed Mahlah across a wide, stony plateau with a wonderful view out to the pale line of sea on the far horizon. It was a spectacular view but Salpaad was very aware that the two women were equally on view in their lofty, exposed position.

“What do we do?”

“We wait. It doesn’t normally take long.”

Mahlah hadn’t been kidding. Salpaad instinctively ducked as a shadow raced towards to her.

“Don’t duck, it’s much safer if you just let them…” and Mahlah was gone in a flap of leathery wings.

Salpaad looked around in panic as she was buffeted by a dark squall of wind. The air itself seemed to be split apart as a shrill, inhuman cry speared into Salpaad’s body. Backing away, she watched as Mahlah was lifted into the air by a creature with wings as of a dark angel.

Mahlah was smiling. “It’s him – the same one!”

A separate shadow swallowed Salpaad and she twisted round as another of the creatures dropped to the ground right in front of her. “Oh no,” she groaned, suddenly facing the reality of an approaching demon.

As the creature neared, Salpaad was unsure whether it was going to eat her or…

The creature spread its wings. Salpaad’s eyes dropped down. The creature was most definitely male and it was evidently pleased to see her. Far from exaggerating, if anything, Mahlah had underestimated the dimensions.

“What do I do?” Salpaad yelled.

The creature stopped, obviously alarmed by the human’s cry. There was an odd kind of pressure in Salpaad’s head… she really didn’t know what to do.

“Take your clothes off!” Mahlah called.

“What?” Salpaad yelped. She didn’t dare take her eyes off the creature for a second and yet she managed to angle herself so that she could see Mahlah out of the corner of her eye. Her friend was little more than a blob of pink and brown flesh but Salpaad could see that she was kneeling as if she was worshipping. Her demon was standing behind her with his head tilted back.

Salpaad realised with a start that she had been looking.

Her full attention had been focused on her friend and yet… and yet the creature was standing in exactly the same position as it had been when she had turned away. There was no doubt that it could have taken her should it have wished to do so but that obviously wasn’t how this worked.

It was waiting; waiting to be worshipped.

Mahlah had told her that she needed to be naked to do it; Salpaad had seen the position she was expected to assume.

Salpaad pulled at her clothes, finding it exciting to be undressing in the open air; in the presence of a flying demon.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

As her soft, bare flesh came on display, it drove home the stark truth that she was a sexual plaything, a helpless toy.

Some part of Salpaad wanted to run; wanted to escape but another deeper part of her accepted the fear and demanded that she surrender herself and accept the treatment which had made Mahlah come back for more.

Salpaad knew enough without fully understanding the details of what must be done. She dropped to her knees with her head bowed down and her bum raised in the air. In exactly the same manner as Mahlah’s demon had done, Salpaad’s demon moved round behind her and offered its fleshy rod. Salpaad reached back between her spread legs and wrapped her hand around it.

The creature stirred as she touched it. There was no need for a lesson on how she should treat the demon’s tool – it demanded to be stroked. Salpaad interpreted the creature’s noises and movements and used them as guidance for speed of movement as she drew the sheath back and forth over the inner core. Either the sheath withdrew or the core extended – either way Salpaad found the experience mesmerising as the smooth, slippery cock exposed itself fully.

A female groan shook Salpaad back to her senses. Panicked eyes expected to find Mahlah being attacked but she was on her hands and knees in front of her creature as it pivoted, obviously pushing its prong between her legs.

Mating her. Not face to face as humans did it, but like animals.

Salpaad wanted that too…

The creature touched the fat head of its cock against the pit of Salpaad’s anus. Was it going to press it in there?

A growing thrill of dark pleasure filled Salpaad. Would she be able to stop it if it did? Would she want to?

Salpaad was shaking uncontrollably with nervous excitement. It was really going to happen. She was going to let it happen. With this… this creature; the creature which was idly running the head of its cock down the cleft between her legs.

Nothing more happened.

Salpaad gulped. Was the creature doing this to torture her? She pulled on the tender teat of her dangling right breast to try to ease the tension in her body.

“You have to do it!” Mahlah called. Do what? Salpaad thought, panicked.

Salpaad’s body knew what it wanted. An inner hunger was demanding to be satisfied; a void was demanding to be filled. Salpaad reached back between her legs and lifted the weight of the throbbing cock and guided it into the warmth at the top of her fluid-filled cleft.

Youthful eagerness demanded that she push back… and she did.

“Ooooh!” she screeched. Momentarily frozen with surprise, Salpaad’s mouth gaped open incredulously. Slow realisation infiltrated Salpaad’s numbed mind - she had been changed forever. She had given herself to a demon.

Nothing could change that now. Its cock was inside her. Would she regret it? She didn’t know… but she did know that having done it, she now had to grasp the opportunity.

The demon’s hot cock was inside her. Salpaad took a deep, steadying breath.

It was using her body.

The initial discomfort passed and was replaced by an unexpected feeling of contentment… and excitement. With a dry mouth, Salpaad pushed herself back, taking more and more of the creature’s cock until it was nestling, heavy and potent, deep inside her belly.

The creature seemed happy to be locked inside her body. It made no response as Salpaad gave in to the demands of her own body and started sliding back and forth on the fleshy prong.

A tangle of confused responses filled Salpaad’s mind. The faster she went, the faster she wanted to go.

Doubts melted away as the reflexes of her body took over. It was crude. It was instinctive as she shuffled herself forwards and then pushed back again.

The strokes became deeper, more satisfying. The breath was driven from Salpaad’s body as she was enveloped in a musky, exciting male scent. As Salpaad slowed to a stop, the great column of pulsing male flesh continued to pound her body, mimicking her rhythm exactly, as though it had learnt what she needed through simple observation. She was at the mercy of its movements; her pleasure heightened as her body adapted to the hardness being driven into her over and over again.

It stretched her wide, making her feel like a toy; she was being used for his amusement, to be played with. And yet… it didn’t feel like that. It felt like an act of worship – but was she worshipping the demon… or was he worshipping her?

Salpaad’s body demanded relief from the terrible need which had built inside her. Her engorged pussy filled her body with sexual heat; a heat that grew until it was overwhelming. The creature began bearing down on her, adding its own noises to her delighted squeals as it drove up inside her.

The length of the cock meant it was knocking against Salpaad’s cervix, while the increasing width stretched her ever wider. Oh, it hurt - but the pleasure of it was overwhelming. Salpaad heard female screams again but didn’t bother to look; they weren’t screams of pain.

Beyond the bounds of shame or humiliation, Salpaad wanted to scream like that; wanted to be made to scream like that. She needed it faster and harder and deeper and she needed to rub with her fingers…

Salpaad reached a state of arousal which she hadn’t known existed. It was as though she had found the door to a pleasure palace which had been hidden inside her own body. Sensations spilled though her, causing her stomach to knot in anticipation.

Other muscles knotted, as though overwhelmed by the demands of the energy coursing through her nerves.

Fucked by a demon.

The creature roared and far from being afraid, Salpaad exploded with previously unknown pleasures: her nerve endings leapt with electric shocks as heat spread out from between her legs. Salpaad’s fingers clutched at her swollen labia as they were stretched around the cock throbbing and pulsing inside her vagina. Each pulse seemed to be associated with a warm rush of fluid sheeting down Salpaad’s thighs. Was she full of the demon’s seed?

Suddenly the heat withdrew, leaving Salpaad with a desperate emptiness.

“I’m guessing you enjoyed yourself?” Mahlah asked.

“I…” Salpaad groaned, her voice a shaky rattle. That rattle was enough to betray how she was feeling to her friend. Salpaad found herself unable to stand, such was the strength of her body’s reaction to the release of pleasure. She was desperate for it to happen again; her mind was filled with the need to do it again; to offer herself, to be taken. She well understood Mahlah’s desire to get back up to the plateau for another session.

“They’re quick,” Mahlah said. “But they’ve never let me down.”

Salpaad knew exactly what Mahlah meant. Even now, mere seconds after her orgasm, Salpaad felt like her pleasure was being dammed up, building higher and higher until some demon came along and made her explode with excitement… it would sweep through her body, washing away all the tension and stresses and strains of modern life.

Muscles seemed to clench in a silent echo of the sensation but there was no power and no pattern as there had been when the demon had synchronised the release.

Mahlah stroked Salpaad’s flushed cheek. “In fact… every time I’ve been up here has been better than the last.” If that was true, Salpaad couldn’t wait until the next time. “Come-on,” Mahlah said, pulling Salpaad to her feet, “it looks as though there’s a storm building and I wouldn’t fancy being stuck up here if it started raining.”

 

Published 
Written by biblerotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments