Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gym Monster.

"getting that monster cock."

45
4 Comments 4
47.9k Views 47.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

My name is Cathy and I am twenty-three. I work as a dance instructor and hence I keep quite fit. To help me along with my profession, I attend a gym around the corner from my home. It happens to be in the same building that I teach dance so it's not far for me to travel at all.

Now, I shall describe myself in the only word I could think of: slut. I am a huge slut. I just love sex, I can’t help it. I am small, only 5’2, but I have a huge sexual appetite and can’t help but love cock. My friends call me a nymphomaniac, I agree.

So, like I have said, I am a cute, toned little girl that wears the sexiest workout gear. I do it to get the attention of the sexy muscled men there. Recently it has been for one man; I call him the monster. James is 6’4 with wrestler looks. He is sexy, and I do all I can to get his attention.

----------

I awoke early that Thursday morning, planning to get an early gym session in. I didn’t have work on that day, so I thought I would go to the gym and then hang out or something like that. As usual, I put on a sexy gym outfit, a tight grey sports bra with baby-pink trim and matching booty shorts. The shorts were tight, showing off my round ass. I loved that even though I was a short girl, I had curves.

I made my way to the gym and was pleased to see the monster was already there. James was on the barbells working hard and the sweat was pouring off him. He looked amazing all sweaty, and I would have just gone over to him and licked him. I decided it was better to get on with my own routine before I got too carried away.

I started on the treadmills, running up to three miles on them was just the beginning for me, a warm up so to speak. Soon I was sweating too, and I could not help but glance over at James to see he was glancing over at me too. I smiled to myself, seeing his muscled arms bulge as he worked them hard. All I really wanted to do was jump on him and let him take me. I was getting so wet from looking at him, I swear my booty short got a little wet patch.

I finished my running and decided to go work on some bars. I thought it would be a good time to make proper contact with him, too.

“Hey handsome, can you spot me on the bars?”

He smiled, and we walked over to the bench. I lay back, my legs spread on either side of the bench. We started out not too heavy, but with him standing above me, I could see right up his loose shorts. He had a massive cock, and it was all I could do to not slip my hand up his shorts to grab his juicy looking cock.

I did my set, even with the distraction, and then went on to do some yoga in the corner. I finished working out and decided I needed a hot shower. I went into the locker rooms and stripped off, then I walked into the showers and switched on the water. I closed my eyes, feeling the water cascade over my body.

I felt something behind me and turned around. James was standing there, naked as God had intended him. I was right, he had a massive cock and it was all I could do to pull him into the shower with me.

“Hey cutie,” he said to me. “I could not help but notice that you were trying to tease me, it's not the first time either. I saw you doing those things last time you were here too.”

I could not help but giggle.  I invited him to join me, like he needed an invitation. Right away, he pulled me close and kissed me. I could feel his massive, monster cock against me. His tongue slid into my mouth and his big, strong arms wrapped around me.

I felt safe and secure in his arms, but at the same time knew what I was letting myself in for. His hands groped at my body, squeezing my ass and my breasts. He pulled away from me and without any effort, picked me up. That was when I felt it, his massive rod pushing up inside me. His cock was massive, bigger than any I had ever had before.

“I’m gonna fuck your brains out, little girl.” He said, as I felt him slowly push every inch of his cock inside me.

I groaned loudly, feeling every blissful inch slide up inside me till I could feel his massive balls push against my ass. With a monster grunt and a slight pause, he pulled his cock out of me and then slammed it all the way deep inside me. The thickness and length of his monster cock made me cum right there and then. My body shook violently as he held me and started to fuck me deep. His massive cock felt amazing and wave after wave of sheer pleasure overtook me. I could not take more than three strokes of his monster cock without gushing all over the place.

BellaThorne2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaThorne2

“Yes, fuck me, you sexy monster. Fuck my cunt with that monster cock. Fuck, you make me feel so good.”

He thrust up inside me for a minute or two more before pulling his cock from me and letting me down.

“Suck my cock, you little slut.” She said, pushing me down by my shoulders.

I’m only a small girl, as I have said, so I have no choice but to get to my knees in front of him as if I didn’t want to anyway. I measured his cock up against my arm, finding it to be bigger than I thought originally. I wrapped my lips around his huge dick, not even able to fit it in properly. I sucked his cock hard, having to use both my hands to pump it.

“Okay, that’s enough,” he said pulling me to my feet. “I gonna fuck you from behind, and then I’m gonna fuck your ass.”

I had no problems with that and stood up facing the wall. His huge cock pushed up inside me once more as his arms wrapped around me. One hand held me firmly on my belly as the other cupped one of my breasts. His dick slammed deep into me, and I could feel his monster, all the way up in my belly.

He fucked me hard as his strong arms held me close. I was on the brink of passing out when he pulled his cock from my cunt and pushed it up against my ass. I am a slut and have taken it up the butt many times, but never with something as big as that cock. At first, I thought my ass wouldn’t allow it, but slowly and with patience, he shoved it in my butt. At first, he didn’t seem to move, as if getting used to the tightness of my ass. I had to get used to how big he was too. He slowly started to move his cock in and out of my ass, and soon he had started to build up a good rhythm.

His monster cock pushed deep into my ass, making me feel like he was going to split me in half. It was an amazing feeling. He started to grunt, jerking his cock in my ass faster. I had fucked enough guys to know when a guy is going to cum, so I pushed back hard to meet his thrusts.

“That’s it, monster cock boy, cum in my ass, don’t you dare pull out.”

I could feel his body behind me start to shake. I could feel his cock throbbing in my ass and I could feel yet another orgasm building up in me. I let out a low contented sigh and pushed his cock as far into my ass as possible. I felt his cum flood my ass, pushing me over the brink, giving me yet another orgasm. I pushed back against him, pinning him to the wall with my ass.

He held me close, kissing and biting my neck, giving me large red marks. I felt him slowly pull his cock from my ass, leaving a gaping hole. I could feel his cum easily slide out my ass and dribble down my legs.

We both started to wash ourselves down, and then each other. For such a big muscled guy, such a monster of a guy, he was soft and gentle. He made sure to soap my pussy and ass, even slipping a few fingers in my butt to clean it out. I washed him too, lovingly soaping up his massive cock and heavy balls. As we washed each other, we made out, kissing like lovers.

After our shower, he told me to get dressed and we’d go for lunch.

We met up and he took me to the small Italian place that happened to be right next to my home. As I suspected, our diet was completely different, he ordered a high carb, spaghetti and meatballs dish, and I ordered a high protein chicken salad. We ate and got to know each other properly.

Of course, after our lunch, I invited him home for another round. I just loved his monster.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments