Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Monster in My Dreams

"A writer encounters an unknown entity in the woods... or did she?"

22
13 Comments 13
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

“I was sixteen and had run away from home...”

Delete

“I had married young after getting pregnant…”

Delete

“Ernie found me cold and hungry wandering the streets…”

Delete

“Grrr… I hate writers block!”

Even though I was sitting alone in my office, I was talking out loud. I was trying to write a story in a genre I had never tried before and was having a hard time getting started. I decided it was time to try one of the other new categories the site had recently introduced. I read one of the category descriptions, then skimmed through a few of the stories and opened a new document. After staring at a page that was blank for ten minutes, I gave up. I checked out a few chat rooms, but no one I knew was around. Finally, I just pulled up an older story, a book really, that I was working on and proceeded to continue editing it. After several hours, I decided to go to bed and see if I might have better luck on the new story tomorrow. I soon fell asleep.

I am alone and walking along a path in the woods. The day is bright and sunny, though the thick foliage does not allow much of it to reach the forest floor. I have never been here before, yet it is familiar somehow. The further I go, the darker and colder it becomes, until I can barely see ten feet in front of me. I don’t know why, but something compels me to keep going forward instead of turning around. When I come to a fork in the road, I turn to the left, not really knowing why.

In the distance, I see a light and head towards it. The weather has turned decidedly cold and I begin to shiver. The light never seems to get closer, but I cannot stop myself from heading towards it. The undergrowth thickens, and still I keep stumbling forward.  I do not know how long I have been walking but it seems like hours. The darkness is now so pervasive; I can’t even see my watch. I notice that it has gone completely silent. Even though I can feel the wind against my skin, I cannot hear the leaves rustling or the crunching of the dead leaves beneath my feet.

The light I had been seeing is no longer visible. I have no idea if I am still on the path or not, nor the direction I am headed in. Turning around is no longer an option, and for all I know I am walking around in circles anyway. My legs are growing weary from struggling through the thick brush; I am cold and hungry and tired. I finally feel my way to a tree and sit down, leaning against it. I try to cover myself with the leaves I feel on the ground and dream I fall into a fitful sleep.

I am no longer cold; I feel arms are wrapped around me, warming me. At first a feeling of security rolls over me, but when I try to move, I find myself restrained; the arms tighten around me and the fear rises inside. I struggle to escape, but to no avail. The next thing I know, I am waking up in my bed. The memory of the dream is hazy, as often happens, but since I often get inspirations while I am asleep, I try to write down what I remember. After a few vague paragraphs, I set it aside.

Once again, I stop and go work on the first story in the hope that some inspiration will come to me out of the blue. Several days go by and no insight comes on either story or anything new. I don’t dream about being in the woods again, or at least don’t remember if I do. No inspiration comes for any other stories either. Any writer worth his or her salt has stacks of stories that never get beyond a few ideas they jot down or write a few paragraphs about. In between working on  the short stories, I keep working on the book. I finally decide to just forget about it, and go back to working on one of the other stories I have in progress. I manage to finish one of them, and get about 1500 words added to another. Satisfied with the day’s work, I head to bed.

I am back at the edge of the forest again. I know what will happen; that I will walk in deeper and deeper; that it will get dark and cold; know that deep in those woods, something is waiting for me. I start to turn around, but stop and enter the forest instead. This time I find myself quickly back at the spot where I sat down against the tree and fell asleep. I don't know hoe I know it is the same spot, but I do. I put my hand on the tree and feel a heartbeat.

I withdraw my hand quickly and start to run. I don’t make it ten feet before I trip and fall. The silence is broken by a low sound of laughter. I get myself up and run, but a little slower this time. Once again, I have lost all sense of direction and can’t tell if I am running to or away from the laughter. I cannot see more than several feet in front of me, so move with my arms stretched out before me. Suddenly, the light appears in the distance again and I move towards it. Once again, it never seems to get closer. I am beginning to tire again, but dare not rest for fear of whatever had captured me before would find me again.

I keep fighting through the brush towards the light which finally seems to be getting closer. I stop to catch my breath and hear the laughter again. This time I also hear screams coming from the direction of the light. Even though there is no wind, I feel something brushing against my arms and face. The touches feel almost like caresses, but frighten me into running again. The light disappears and then I am awake in my bed. It s still dark out and despite being covered, I find myself shivering.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

I crawl out of bed to get a drink and realize I have only been asleep for an hour. I decide to try and write down what I remember of my dream and spend about forty five minutes writing it all down. After getting as much detail as I recall written, I go back to bed and after a short time tossing and turning, fall asleep. Soon, I am back in the forest. This time I come to another fork in the path. Looking down one direction, I see the way out, the sun is shining and the trees clear to an opening.

Down the other path, it is pitch black… a total absence of light. I briefly wonder how it can be so bright in one direction and so dark in the other. Common sense says to take the path out of the forest; yet I find myself walking into the dark. Almost instantly, the path heading out of the forest disappears. The laughter and distant screams return. I push ahead, slowly moving forward. The screams slowly get louder. As they become more distinct, I began to make out some of the words and get a sense they are not screams of fear. The forest gets lighter again, though the light is not coming from anywhere in particular; it just is. I can see the path, but not much else. Just as I am about to round a bend and find the source of the voices, it goes completely silent again.

Something grabs me from behind and covers my eyes. I feel myself being lifted, but they don’t quite feel like hands.  We are moving and though my eyes are covered, I sense the light getting brighter. Whatever is covering my eyes is removed, but all I can see now is the light. My feet are off the ground and I feel like I am floating. Hands or fingers or something are caressing my body, but I feel no fear. My clothes are being removed and I am soon naked, but feel warm. What seems like leaves brush my skin softly, arousing me.

My arms are stretched over my head and my legs are spread wide open as I continue to float in mid air. Long thin fingers pull my labia apart and more fingers reach inside and stretch me wide open. Something hard and smooth slides easily inside me, and just seems to keep going in further and deeper. It grows and thickens, filling me;yet at the same time, I feel fingers rubbing my walls and exploring every inch of me. I feel the same type of long thing fingers probing my ass.  My hole is stretched open and just as in my pussy, an abject is inserted and feels like it has entered deep inside me.

I feel no fear or pain from any of this, even though I am certain I am stretched far wider than I have ever been. Soft brushing strokes continue to caress my inner thighs, buttocks and face. My clit is being alternately rubbed, pinched and rolled. Something cups my breasts and begins massaging them, while fingers play with my nipples. My mouth is gently opened and an object inserted filling my mouth and going down my throat. Yet I can still breathe and talk and have no sense of gagging.

I am slowly becoming aroused with all that is being done to me and hear myself moaning. I begin hearing other voices again, and can clearly understand what is being said. Voices are moaning just like me and encouraging what is being done to them. My arousal builds slowly, but steadily. The invasion of my body is thorough, yet the feelings I am receiving are unlike anything I have ever felt before. It is not just my mouth and vagina and ass being fucked, but it feels like every orifice has been entered.

Every part of my body is being subjected to orgasm after orgasm. My body is writhing in midair as each wave hits. I lose track of time and of the number of orgasms I have, but I have no desire to have it stop. Finally, the light begins to dim, almost as if the sun were setting. The ministrations continue until it is pitch black again.

I awake with a start. The light coming in my window shows me that I am in my own bed, in my own room. I think that I had never had such a vivid dream. As I move on the bed I realize that I am lying on top of the covers and they are soaked from perspiration and from my cum. The smell of sex is unmistakable, but there is another smell it takes me a minute to identify. I finally decide it is the smell of pine. As I get up off the covers, I find a number of pine needles scattered about the bed. I have not been around a pine tree in months, so have no idea where they came from.

Did the smell of the pine needles cause the dream, or did it really happen? I felt stretched, but not sore; did I do that to myself in my sleep?. I may never know, but as soon as I got my linens thrown into the washer, I sat down at my computer and started writing.

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments