Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Delight Part 3

"Thank You JWren for taking the time to edit my story and art work."

44
41 Comments 41
12.0k Views 12.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Recommended Read

Joy and Michael had been having a wonderful affair for several months. Meeting for a few hours here and there, they also kept in touch by sending frequent texts. But they wanted more.

 

 

The more they saw of each other, the harder it was to part. They wanted some real time together, They wanted to go to bed, make love, sleep through the night and wake up together. But how could they do this without making Kevin suspicious? How could Joy get away?

 

They discussed a weekend away, but Joy didn't know how she could arrange that without Kevin. So, it seemed, they had to settle for the hours they snatched every few days.

 

Joy couldn't just up and leave Kevin, there was so much involved. Also, Michael was going through his divorce proceedings. As much as they were frustrated with the situation, they had to live with it for now. They could not afford for their spouses to find out.

 

What Joy didn't realize was that Kevin, in fact, was already suspicious. It seemed that his wife’s whole lifestyle was changing. Hell, she was even being nice to him!

 

Joy, who had always been more of a stay-at-home person, had been going out a lot lately. It was very unlike her and Kevin noticed that she was always dressed attractively. In fact, she looked very sexy and Kevin wondered if Joy was seeing someone.

 

He thought of following her, but quickly put that aside. In this small town, he was sure Joy would spot him. He had to think of something else. Meantime, the not knowing drove Kevin crazy.

 

Then, he hit on a plan - a gamble that might reveal the truth. Kevin would say he was visiting his family for a weekend. Joy wouldn't think nothing of that as he had done it many times. Kevin calculated that Joy wouldn’t want to go with him. She had not been to visit his family in over a year and he guessed she wouldn’t be interested this time. And, Kevin thought, if Joy really was involved with someone else, the free weekend would be a major temptation for her to spend time with her lover. An opportunity not to be missed.

 

So Kevin decided that is what he would do. He told Joy he was going to spend the following weekend with his family. That gave Joy a week to make her arrangements, to plan what she would do.

 

The next day, Joy told Michael the news via text. Both were excited; they could share the time together they had dreamed about and finally go to bed in each other’s arms and wake up the same way.

 

They agreed that to avoid the risk of being spotted in their small town, Michael would book a hotel room in a nearby town. He would text Joy with the details nearer the date.

 

The weekend finally came and, while Joy was taking a morning shower in the en-suite bathroom, Kevin packed a small bag. He was ready to leave but was still debating where he could park his car and keep a watch on the house. He was convinced he would need to follow Joy. She wouldn't dare risk having a lover visit the house. Too many prying neighbours and gossiping tongues!

 

Kevin approached the bathroom door, intending to let Joy know he was leaving, when he saw her phone blinking on the nightstand. She had a message. Kevin had never looked at Joy's messages but, under these suspicious circumstances, he walked over and picked up her phone.

 

Madison Hotel, room 206, Love you, see you soon xoxo

 

That was the extent of the message. No caller’s name or number displayed. Kevin put down the phone and contemplated his next move. His suspicions had been confirmed but what was he to do? Did he confront Joy now? Did he follow her? Did he watch her to discover just who she was meeting?

 

Kevin was hurt and he decided that he needed to know everything. He pushed open the bathroom door and saw Joy’s shape within the steamy shower cubicle.

 

“I’m going now, Joy,” he shouted over the hiss of the cascading water. “I’ll text to let you know when I’ve got there.”

 

Joy slid open the shower door just wide enough to peer out. “Okay, hon,” she smiled broadly. “You have a good weekend.” She smacked her lips in a “mwah” kiss and slid the door closed.

 

“Hmm, you too,” mumbled Kevin as he turned away.

 

Kevin put his bag in the car. All he could think about was Madison Hotel, room 206. He knew where the hotel was but was unsure what to do next. He drove around for awhile, thinking. He stopped for a coffee, still thinking. He stirred the spoon in his mug, monotonously, staring down at the whirlpool of dark liquid … all the time thinking. Finally, he knew what he must do.

 

He drove towards the Madison Hotel and entered a parking lot across the street. There he sat in his car, scanning the hotel forecourt for Joy's car. He couldn’t see it; perhaps it was at the rear of the building. Hmmm, Kevin thought, that’s playing safe. He got out of his car, hefted his bag and walked across the road and into the hotel’s small lobby.

 

Kevin looked around as he approached the desk but he was the only person in the lobby except the for the clerk at the reservations desk.

 

"May I help you, Sir?" ask the clerk.

 

“Hope so,” Kevin said in a voice which he realised was croaking. He cleared his throat. “I would like a room, please.”

 

“Of course, Sir. How long will you be staying with us?”

 

“Uh? Oh, right… hmm, yes,” said Kevin, thinking he probably wouldn’t be staying very long at all. “Sorry, I’m miles away. Er, just the one night will be fine, thanks.”

 

“Okay, let me see what we have… ”

 

“Oh,” said Kevin, his brain belatedly starting to function. “Have you got one near room 206?"

 

The clerk looked up from his computer screen. “Near to room 206… are you meeting someone, Sir?” He clicked a few keys and then looked into Kevin’s face, inviting an answer.

 

“Meeting someone? Well, yes, I am. That’s the plan anyway,” he said, his voice trailing off quietly. “Perhaps you can help me with that. Has Joy Smith registered yet?”

 

”You’re in luck, Sir. I have Room 208 available for tonight.” He smiled. “But I’m sorry, I cannot give out information about other guests. Not without their permission.”

 

“Right, okay, that’s not a problem.”

 

The clerk nodded, still smiling. He waited a few seconds and then asked, ”Room 208, is that okay for you, Sir?”

 

"Hmm, yes, 208 is fine. Thank you.”

 

After signing the registry as K Carter, Kevin took the key and left the desk. He was feeling really down, and still not sure if he was ready for what he expected to happen. In the elevator, his mind still raced. What was he gonna do? Should he just go home? Was he ready for any of this? Kevin pushed the button for the second floor.

 

The elevator stopped and Kevin stepped out and looked at the direction signs indicating the whereabouts of rooms. He ambled along the corridor to his left and reached room 206. He stopped, wondering if Joy was in there. Kevin put an ear to the door and listened. He didn't hear anything.

 

At room 208 he opened the door and walked in. He sat on the bed and stared down at his shoes. Eventually, he roused himself and opened his bag and hung up his few items. He put his shaver and toothbrush in the bathroom. He didn't know how long he would be staying but he was on automatic pilot. Going through the motions.

 

He walked to the window and looked out, again scanning the parking lot for Joy's car. He didn't see it.

 

Kevin sat heavily on the bed and looked at his wristwatch. He would have reached his parents by now. He pulled the phone from his pants pocket and sent a text to Joy. “Arrived safely. All okay.”

 

He stood to put the phone back in his pocket. Okay, he thought, now she thinks I’m miles away. What’s the next move? He decided to go down to the lobby and wait for them, whoever "them" were.

 

He picked up his door key and took the elevator down and found a seat in a dark corner of the dull lobby. He sat and waited, wondering if they were already here. If not, where are they? Maybe in the dinning room? Maybe they had changed their minds? Maybe it wasn't what he was thinking? Maybe he was being foolish? "Maybe" is all he could think.

 

Kevin was thinking about returning to his room when the entrance door opened and he heard his wife's voice. It was definitely Joy. He looked up, watched her striding alongside a tall man, holding hands. They walked to the desk, spoke briefly to the clerk, the tall stranger signed the register and they walked away, around the corner and out of sight. They were obviously going to the elevators.

 

Kevin had watched all this in a stupor. Now he shook his head, as if regaining consciousness, stood and walked quickly to the elevators. Maybe he could catch them. But they had gone. He had been too slow, too stunned to react.

 

He waited for the next elevator and went towards his room. Outside 206, he listened but didn't hear anything: no talking, no nothing. Kevin was distraught. Inside his room, he stood debating what to do next? Bang on the damn door? Bust the door down? That is my damn wife! Kevin’s anger built and yet he knew he needed to catch them in a situation where Joy couldn't talk her way out of it. He decided to wait.

 

He showered and dressed and hurried down to the restaurant. He got a table in a far corner, virtually out of sight, and waited for Joy and this man she was with to come down.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Michael and Joy walked into their room. They dropped their bags and embraced, kissing hard, passionately. They had waited so long for this time alone. Michael held Joy’s face in his hands.

 

"I love you Joy, I never want to leave you."

 

He leaned in and kissed her again. Michael hooked his fingers at the bottom of Joy’s shirt, lifted it above her head, keeping her arms pinned up there, tangled in her shirt while his lips pressed hungrily against hers. His body pushed against her and he finally removed her shirt and let it fall to the floor. Joy swept her arms around Michael's neck and they kissed, even fiercer then ever before. They finally had the weekend they had only dreamed about.

 

He reached and unzipped her jeans. They slid over her round ass, down her long, beautiful legs and she stepped out of them. Michael reached around and unhooked her bra and let it slide off her shoulders and arms. His mouth immediately went to a full breast, sucking in her nipple while he pinched and pulled on the other nub, making them hard as little rocks. He nibbled, grazing the teat with his teeth.

 

He lifted her in his arms, walked to the bed and laid her down. He pulled off his shirt and dropped it to the floor before he undid his belt buckle and let his jeans puddle at his feet. He stepped out of them and Joy reached up and slid his boxers down. As she did, his raging, large cock sprang straight out, pointing at her.

 

Joy eagerly lapped her tongue over the tip of his hard cock, tasting his pre-cum. She was hungry for his cock. She wanted him, wanted his cock in her mouth, in her throat. She licked his shaft, her teeth scratching down the whole length and back up. Michael moaned, his hips pushing forward, pushing his cock to her lips. He, too, wanted his cock in her mouth. But Joy teased him, kissing down his erection to his balls. She slid off the bed onto her knees so she could get to him better. Joy sucked on his balls. They were big, full of cum.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

 

She could get only one at a time in her mouth. She sucked, ran her tongue all around it. Then, taking the other ball in her mouth, she sucked, listening to Michael moaning, feeling his hips thrusting at her. He wanted to fill her mouth.

 

Joy tongued his balls and all the way back to his brown hole. Michael loved it as she poked her tongue in his hole and stroked his cock with her hands. He was so close to cumming. He couldn't stand it, he needed to cum. But he wanted to be inside of Joy. There was plenty of time for him to fill her throat with cum.

 

Michael reached down and pulled Joy up off her knees onto her feet and kissed her passionately. He swept her up in his arms and again laid her on the bed. He removed her soaked panties and touched her hot, wet cunt. He eased two fingers inside. She was so wet, so ready; her pussy lips were swollen and her clit enlarged.

 

He finger-fucked her hard and fast while he kissed her, his tongue darting in and out of her mouth in sync with his fingers probing deep in her pussy. Joy was ready to cum. She moaned loudly and Michael moved his head down to suck and bite each nipple in turn. Joy arched her back, she wanted more. He bit harder. She moaned louder, she was gonna cum.

 

Michael filled her ass with a finger and Joy screamed and started bucking her hips: she was cumming and cumming hard. Michael fucked her cunt with his fingers, delved into her ass with another finger and pressed his thumb on her clit. Joy’s orgasms came hard, several of them, one after another, and Michael didn't stop until Joy begged him. Her body shook, trembled. Michael withdrew his fingers and held her tight until she stopped convulsing.

 

As she calmed, he moved between her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders. His throbbing cock was at her opening and they gazed into each other’s eyes.

 

"Fuck me," she gasped.

 

With that he thrust into her waiting, wanting cunt with everything he had. Filled with his vigorous cock, she screamed as he fucked her: in and out, faster and faster. The rhythm was perfect between them. His hard cock, up and down her love tunnel, her muscles clamping around his thickness. Holding him, squeezing him, Joy wanted his cum, wanted him to fill her.

 

She looked into his eyes. They knew it was time. Grunting, Michael picked up speed, pounding in and out of her at full tilt. Joy squealed with pleasure, bucking her hips to meet every powerful thrust. Hands reached out and they intertwined fingers, climaxing together, gloriously and wonderfully, eyes gazing into eyes.

 

Breathless, chests heaving and limbs shaking, the lovers whispered in unison, "I love you.”

 

Michael lowered her legs and lay beside her, holding her, cuddling. This was the night of their dreams. They lay for some time before deciding they should eat dinner before it was too late. They showered, dressed and decided they didn't want to leave the hotel. They wanted to eat and get back to their room. They wanted this time just for themselves, to enjoy each other in all ways possible.

 

They walked arm-in-arm into the restaurant, not noticing anyone else in the room: they were in their own perfect world. They found a little booth off to the side and, when a waiter arrived, Michael ordered wine and dinner for them both. They kissed and laughed. The perfect weekend.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Over in the corner, Kevin watched. He’d seen them walk in and thought about going over to them. But he decided to watch, to discover what his cheating wife was doing. He watched them kissing and fondling. They couldn't keep their hands off each other.

 

After they had eaten, Kevin watched Michael order some more wine to be sent to their room and then they left the restaurant. He draped an arm across her shoulders and Joy hugged his waist.

 

Kevin called over the waiter and asked if he could take the wine to them. “I’m an old friend and want to surprise them,” he said.

 

The waiter politely refused. “I’m not allowed to do that,” he said, “I could lose my job.”

 

Kevin showed him a $50 bill and raised an eyebrow. “Nobody will ever know,” he said, smiling.

 

“Okay, just this one time,” said the waiter, slipping the bill into his pants pocket as he went to collect the wine.

 

Kevin sat for some minutes until the waiter returned and handed him the bottle of wine. Kevin thought he’d allowed enough time for his cheating wife to return to her room with her lover.

 

“Thanks,” he said to the waiter and got to his feet. It was time for the showdown.

 

Outside 206, Kevin listened and heard talking and laughter. He knocked on the door.

 

"Just leave it there. We'll get it in a minute,” Michael yelled.

 

Kevin knocked again, firmer. In seconds, the door gaped opened. Michael, already in his boxers, peered through the gap and Kevin shoved the door and strode into the room. Joy was on the bed. Naked. Her mouth dropped open.

 

“Kevin,” she yelled, covering herself with a bed sheet. “What are you doing here?"

 

"Watching my fucking cheating whore wife being fucked by someone else."

 

Michael stepped forward. Kevin put his hand up and glared at him. "Don't say a word! You enjoy fucking my whore wife?"

 

"Stop it Kevin,” Joy cried out. “You know we have nothing between us any more. You haven't touched me in years.”

 

"And it will be a cold day in hell before I ever do,” snarled Kevin. “And don't bother coming back to my house. Don’t even think about it."

 

Kevin turned to Michael. "You best get the whore a place to live, because she has nothing now.

 

“The locks will be changed before you could ever get back,” he snapped at Joy, his lips forming a grim line. “So don't bother trying. Keep your cheating ass with your boyfriend."

 

Kevin walked out, slamming the door. He rapidly packed his bag, settled his bill and drove home where he phoned an emergency locksmith. By the time Kevin had stuffed Joy’s clothes in bin bags, the locks had been changed. He went to bed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Michael and Joy stood in the middle of Room 206, facing each other, not speaking, the sound of the banging door still in their ears. What were they to do now? Michael took Joy in his arms.

 

“It will be okay,” he whispered into her tussled hair. “I will get you a place… you didn't want to be with him, anyway. This way we can be together. No more sneaking around. I will take care of you.”

 

Joy turned her head and kissed Michael. "I do love you."

 

"I love you Joy. This is bad, the way it happened… but, now it’s out, we can be together. No more sneaking about, meeting in out-of-the-way places.”

 

"What about your wife, your divorce?"

 

“It'll work out. But first,” he smiled down at her, noting the anxiety in her eyes, “let’s enjoy the rest of our weekend.”

 

Michael held her close, assuring her everything would be okay: he would take care of her. They would figure out the details in the next few weeks.

 

"What do you think to relaxing under a long, hot shower, Michael?"

 

He took Joy's hand and they walked into the bathroom. Slowly he slid off the robe she had put on when Kevin had slammed out of their room.

 

"You are so beautiful Joy."

 

He turned on the shower and they stepped in. With a soapy cloth, Joy washed Michael from head to feet but didn’t touch his cock. She would save that for last.

 

She finished washing every bit of his torso and legs and then looked into his eyes. Gently, slowly, she took his cock and wiped it with the cloth. Wiping turned to stroking and, very soon, Joy tossed away the cloth and wrapped her hands around Michael’s cock.

 

She stroked him, long and slow, never averting her gaze from his eyes. Joy slid one hand under his balls, cupping them. She gently massaged them in her fingers.

 

Cascading water swilled the soap off Michael's chest and Joy nibbled his nipples. Michael moaned, his hips rotating. Joy went down to her knees and licked her tongue around his bloated purple mushroom. He moaned louder when she took his growing cock in her mouth.

 

Michael wrapped his hands in her hair and pulled her to him, pushing his cock into her mouth further and further. Joy gagged and Michael eased off till she caught her breath. Joy nodded and proceeded to take in his entire length.

 

Michael fucked Joy's throat hard. His moans were louder, his thrusts were firm and deep. In and out he went and it wasn’t long before he shot his load down Joy's throat. She swallowed as fast as she could, not wanting to waste any of his cum. Michael slowed his rhythm and peered down at Joy and smiled. She was still sucking him, cleaning what cum was left on his cock, milking the last bit of fluid that might still be in him.

 

Michael helped Joy off her knees and held her close. He picked up the cloth and washed Joy’s body. She had never experienced such a sensual bathing. He washed her breasts and his lips followed, sucking each nipple until they were hard as rock. He nibbled, bit softly. Joy arched her back, feeding herself to him, offering up her body.

 

He slowly turned her around. Taking her hands and placing them on the wall, he spread her legs and washed between her thighs. Down each leg and back up, getting close to her pussy but not touching. Her breathing was shallow; Michael knew what he was doing. He brought the cloth to her pussy and it opened for him. Before she realized, he’d dropped the cloth and inserted fingers.

 

First one, then a second. Joy, moaning, pushed down on his fingers. How she loved his fingers inside of her, dancing, twisting around. Spreading her open, he gently slid in a third finger. Joy groaned louder, a bit of pain yet so much pleasure. She adjusted to his three digits as he pushed deeper inside her sopping pussy. Her knees became weak, her body shook; she was ready to cum.

 

Michael replaced his fingers with his cock and Joy pleaded loudly, ”Fuck me, please Michael, fuck me hard… make me cum."

 

Michael obliged, giving her everything he had, pulsing and pounding. When Joy’s body trembled, Michael lost all control and when he erupted deep inside of her, Joy came again. Michael clung to her until her orgasm waned with a final shudder and sigh. His limp, spent cock slipped out and Joy turned around and kissed him fervently.

 

They stepped out of the shower, dried, and Michael carried Joy again to the bed. They curled in each other's arms and kissed, long and soft, lovingly.

 

It had been a long day, some of it shockingly hard. But Joy and Michael believed everything would be okay. Together, they would work it out. There would be a lot to face but, for now, what they wanted most, was simply to sleep in a loving embrace, arms wrapped around bodies - and wake up in the same position.

 

Michael and Joy held each other tight… and slept, smiles on their lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments