Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Accidental Misunderstanding

"Accidnets do happen, is this an example?"

17
12 Comments 12
10.3k Views 10.3k
5.5k words 5.5k words

An Accidental Misunderstanding

 

It's been seven hours since I left the three of them at the cabin. It was planned as a fortieth birthday party for Tyler, by his wife Betty, and my, well now soon to be, ex-wife Veronica. I’m Alfred. What happened? Did I overreact, not trust in my wife or friends? You decide as I already did. Read my recounting of the evening and judge me how you will.

 

oOo

 

We’d known Tyler and Betty for about ten years. He’s a nice man, stubborn yet with a somewhat kind touch, if a lumberjack could have such. Husband, and Dom to Betty. In my humble and now jaded opinion, he must have the last word and feeds off having control. My wife and I are in a Female-lead Relationship. It’s miles from what they have but works well for us. Tyler is an electrical engineer and VP where he works. Betty is an associate editor for a national magazine, who also offers reasonably priced and personalized editing and proofreading services.

 

We arrived at their cabin at about 4 pm for the weekend. As I say, I like Tyler but we’re quite different personalities. He’s very loud, domineering, and stubborn versus my passive-aggressive and stubborn. We get along adequately well. The evening started with a few drinks while grilling on the deck. It was one of those flat solid grills. We had shrimp, some London Broil, peppers, onions, and such. Tyler had asked that we dress for his birthday. I donned a pair of Speedos half a size too small. Betty and Veronica were wearing semi-covering lacey teddies with straps and a sheer shoulder wrap.

 

Veronica told me, “Dear, we have a little time.” As she wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a very sensual kiss.

 

To which I responded in kind, “Damn, you look great in that outfit.”

 

“You say the sweetest things, now go down on me.” She unsnapped the teddy between her legs.

 

“I want you before you fulfill Tyler’s fantasy of watching you fuck Betty being while he watches, and I’ll be on the jealous side.”

 

She pushed me onto the bed and placed her enticing pussy on my face.

“You’ve no reason to be jealous, dear.”

 

“I know but are you telling me you won’t be jealous when Tyler and I do it? Don’t answer, we’ve only a few minutes so please be quick. I don’t mind them thinking we did but take too long and they’ll know.”

 

“So, it’s a fast-food meal for me? Okay, dear.”

 

I ran my hands up her back and her thighs. She was damn good at forty-two. My tongue was licking her clitoris before I lightly bit it with my lips. Then I stabbed my tongue into her vagina. Her hips began a gyrating motion on my face as she moved my hands to her breasts.

 

“Yes, so nice and good” She shuddered as I gave a nip to her labia. “You have the devil in you tonight. Yes...you do.”

 

A soft moan escaped her throat as she shuddered. She leaned down and kissed me, then licked some of her juice off my face.

 

“You did great and I’ll remember that later. Are you sure about tonight?” Her eyes have the knack of peeling away my layers, comfortably and seeing my soul.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be nervous. We’ve never had another partner since we’ve been together, and I’ve never even considered watching you or being watched.”

 

“And the other?”

 

“It’s his birthday and I told you I’ll give him a full-fledged necking session as his present. I know he goes both ways and it’s a fantasy of his.”

 

She smiled and kissed me. “That’s why I love you. You challenge yourself despite your concerns.” I hope my plan works.

 

We joined them on the deck, handshakes, and cheek kisses. Tyler gave me an imported beer and we talked about work and such. I’m a lead research pharmacist and I have a part-time home computer repair service I do out of our house. We went to his game room and played a couple of games of eight-ball. We each won one game.

 

About that time, the ladies told us that dinner was ready. It was an enjoyable meal with good conversation. Betty gave me a brief show of her tongue licking her lips. She knew about tonight and was flirting with me. I’m not used to that. Yeah, I flirt with my wife but that’s different, we’ve been together for a little over twenty-two years. Having another lady, a rather attractive one, flirt with me was a bit uncomfortable. We relocated to their living room with Tyler sitting next to my wife and me sitting next to Betty.

 

Betty began, “As this is Tyler's birthday, you’ve got three presents tonight. You get to fuck Veronica, while we watch. Alfred gets to fuck me while you two watch, and a third unknown present. Which do you want first?”

 

“Aw, dear, you told them my fantasies?”

 

“Sort of, hope I didn’t cross the line.”

 

“You told me I’d be surprised, didn’t expect what that would be. I’ll make love to Veronica and then watch you and Alfred fuck. The surprise will be last.”

 

“How much of a fantasy is this for you, Tyler,” asked Veronica.

 

“It’s up there. You’ve both been friends for many years and I only told Betty about it. I hope I don’t hurt you Veronica, uh or offend you, Alfred,” he said with a laugh.

 

Veronica leaned into him for some unexpectedly romantic and sensual kissing. It took but a minute for him to respond. He pulled her shoulder throw away off and started to remove a teddy strap.

“Not yet, my eager birthday boy. Take your time with your present, we’ve all night,” Veronica said.

 

“That we do, my little vixen,” Tyler replies.

 

She quickly pushed him onto his back, swinging her legs to straddle him.

 

“Hmm nice but I’ve had nicer. Is that all you’ve got,” Veronica asks. She assaulted him with her lips as she ground her hips on his cock. Even I could see how large he was. I started flexing my fingers, a nervous habit of mine.

 

“Relax, every girl needs to fuck one large cock in her lifetime. How it feels, to experience the fantasy. Get all those questions answered, you know,” said Betty as she squeezed my hand. “Besides, our turn is next and from what Veronica has told me, I’m looking forward to getting a particularly good fuck. Now, let’s watch the show, shall we?” She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and we continued holding hands. “You do realize they’re both putting on a show for us.”

“Really,” I reply. “Why?”

A look a surprise grew on her face yet ended in a smile and soft chuckle. “Veronica loves you silly.”

 

Tyler and Veronica were into their kissing bout. It’s different watching your wife enjoy necking with another man and giving him a lap dance. Yeah, I was jealous but not mad. It was sort of enjoyable. She was in control of Tyler. She lifted her head with a remarkably familiar seductive smile on her face. “Now, that was pretty good.” She removed the straps of her teddy, sliding them down her arms.

 

“Have you been a good boy? Presents are only for good boys," Veronica taunts Tyler.

 

“I’ve been a very good boy.”

 

“Well, judging by the size of what’s in those briefs, and what your wife says. You’ve been a good boy," Veronica laughs. She lifted herself and like earlier, undid her teddy for easy pussy access.

“See, this is what you’ll get but first, that cock of yours is mine, then you get my pussy.” My wife got off him and he sat. She kneeled between his legs and pulled his speedo shorts down. All I can say is, what the fuck. Tyler was big; I mean, ogre big. My wife’s eyes were large, looking at his, I’d say, ten-inch member like a girl in a shoe store. She took it in her hands, rubbing the underside with her thumbs, her tongue snaked out and swirled slowly around the tip.

 

“That feels great, Veronica. Now, as the song goes, suck on my big ten-inch.”

 

“Don’t you want to enjoy your present? It would be over so soon if I did.”

 

“Why not, let hubby watch you enjoy a real man’s cock.”

 

Veronica spent the next ten minutes edging him. The look of joy and anticipation was bleeding from her face. Tyler was also enjoying this. That’s when she started going down on his cock.

Slowly taking it in, then backing off, only to go down a little more. After several minutes, there was only an inch between her mouth and the base of his cock. That’s when he exploded in her mouth.

 

Veronica swallowed as much as she could, but some still leaked out of her mouth. I never realized that Betty and I were tightly holding hands, our fingers lightly rubbing each other’s hand.

Veronica pulls Tyler's cock from her and cleaned the corners of her mouth before moving to his face for some kissing.

 

“That was a most memorable blowjob,” Tyler said. “Now for me to eat some pussy.”

 

She nodded saying, “Your bigger but that doesn’t make you better. Some boys think their hammer is enough and don’t know how to use all their tools.”

 

“We’ll have to see about that, won’t we?" Tyler says smugly.

 

Veronica laid on the couch, her legs spread, and he got down to business. Tyler was okay but not as good as me. I know Veronica and she likes certain things. Tyler spread her legs wider and used his hands to caress her thighs and butt. “You smell very good you slutty bitch, and you are a very enjoyable present.”

 

“Mm, you’re on the enjoyable side as well. Yes, you’re doing it," Veronica says with bated breath. "Closer, closer, and bingo!" Veronica cries out as her body shutters.

 

Her hands pulled his head into her pussy as her legs squeezed on his head, as she came. They shifted and cuddled for a little when he said, “Now, we fuck.” He wasted little time getting between her legs and entering her, slowly. “Yeah, baby, you are so nice and tight. Alfred, must be a toothpick compared to me.”

 

“A hammer is only good with nails, Tyler,” Veronica replied.

 

“You’ve got a spot or two that I’ll nail. You’re so wet and horny, you smell great. Care to do this again?” Tyler says with a swagger and confidence. Like a person who knows what the answer will be.

 

“This is a one-of-a-kind birthday present, Tyler. Oh god, you’re big.”

 

“That’s why I’m going slow. I’m going to bury these ten inches inside you. You’ll be thinking of me tonight when...”

 

“Stop that right there or I’ll use a safe word. You’re Betty’s Dom, husband, and my friend. Enjoy me but no more insults about Alfred ...or no surprise present," my wife defended me.

 

“Sorry, Veronica.”

 

“Okay, now finish this, sexy.”

 

  1. was enjoying the biggest dick I’ve ever seen. It went into her vagina and out, then back in. Knowing as I did, she was getting close. Her legs were now around Tyler’s waist.

“Oh, god yes, what a feeling that thing is inside of me. It’s in all the way and it hurts.”

 

“Yeah, I was able to go all the way down the rabbit hole with it. You’re wet and tight and I’m going to fill that vagina like it’s never been filled," Tyler bragged.

 

She came right before he unloaded. Their short kisses and post-coital snuggling were...frustrating yet seeing Veronica’s glow was enjoyable. They cuddled and kissed for a little, then she sashayed over to me and sat on my lap, kissing me.

 

“Thank you for letting me give Tyler this present. I’ll reward you later. Have as much fun as you can with what comes next.” Then she returned to sit next to Tyler.

 

Betty had brought us some more drinks and we talk for a little when she said,

“Dear, are you ready for your next present?”

 

“You bet, fuck Alfred anyway you want, enjoy yourself, it’s okay with me.” Betty snuggled up to me, taking my hands in hers, and softly kissing them. She smiled and licked my fingers, sucking on my fingertips. In a wisp of a voice, she said, “Nervous?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Don’t be, but an FYI, I’m a bit nervous too. Kiss me, sexy.” I took Betty's head in my hands, her perfume was alluring, her eyes and lips so inviting.

 

“Your perfume is sexy but you’re sexier," I told Betty. I softly kissed Betty’s lips, my tongue tracing them, before thrusting into that inviting mouth. Our kissing was mutual and with an urgency, a desire, that almost equaled passion. I was able to loosen and remove her teddy, with no break in the action.

 

“That’s my guy, the softest and slyest hands in the world. Do her, babe, like I know you can,” said Veronica.

 

In high school, I liked cheerleaders. Somehow it seemed out of place, but it was also awkwardly sexy, and nice to hear at the same time. While our erotic kissing continued, she leaned back and one of my hands finger-tapped it’s way to her pussy and began exploring a wetland.

 

“Oh yes,” Betty gasped. Her hands found my speedo waistband and pulled them down enough to free my dick and balls. Her hands lightly squeezed one and fondled the other.

“You’re not as big as my husband, Alfred, but you’re well endowed. Veronica was right about you. Now fuck me as hard as you can.”

 

“Not yet, my sexy slut,” I replied. I kissed my way to her ample breasts, maybe 36 C’s, a little bigger than Veronica’s, based on how they felt in my hands. She bucked a few times as my fingers found her spot and my tongue flicked over her super hard nipple. Her vagina was very wet and squishy, when I pulled my fingers out, then spread her legs. My lips teased her mons as I blew on her engorged sex bulb. She bucked again as I licked it then sucked on it.

 

“This is beautiful, Alfred! Veronica is so fucking lucky,” Betty said.

 

“Is he that good, dear?” Tyler asked.

 

“You’ve no fucking idea how good. You’re the goddamn best in the dick department, dear but he wins this one, with that incredible flicking tongue.”

 

That’s when I probed her vagina, in and out several times, and then back to her clitoris. Betty was getting close, so I backed off a little only to resume with renewed vigor.

 

“Your one very sexy man,” was the last clear words I heard Betty say. Her hands held my head, her legs were up around my shoulders as she thrust her pussy repeatedly into my face as she came, which would be an understatement. She squirted several times, and it didn’t taste that bad, though different from Veronica’s.

 

Bitna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bitna

Betty had several orgasms and slowly let lose her grip on my head. This is where I was surprised. First thing is that, although women are the same, that is biologically. I figured that she’d catch her breath for a little before continuing...not in the cards with her. Betty gave what almost sounded like a command.

 

“On your back, my tongue master, and let’s see if your dick can come close to that performance. I’m horny and we’re fucking,” Betty cried out.

 

I was surprised and didn’t get on my back fast enough, she pushed me with one hand as the other roughly but carefully stroked, pulled, and squeezed my cock. Maybe a minute later, the smile on her face was indicative of my reaction.

 

“I’m going to fuck your cock, and this will be so enjoyable for both of us,” Betty said.

She impaled her vagina on my hard shaft, not slowly, she went all the way down and stayed there, expertly using her Kegel muscles. She was smiling and I was enjoying the ride when a voice in my head said, ‘Betty told you to fuck her as hard as you could, so commence with the fucking already.’

 

I lifted both of us and rolled over. We kissed, each other’s necks and ear’s, Betty whispered to me, “I’m so glad that you did that. Now fuck me as if your life depends on it...and it just might.”

 

Betty isn’t Veronica. I’m on top as much as she is but for me forcefully fucking her isn’t what she likes. Her legs were on my back as I was driving deep into her and back out then back in. I think I was hitting something and the expression on her face confirmed it. “Fill my pussy,” Betty said.

 

“I plan on it.” I panted fucking her harder. We rocked that couch; squishy sounds were more evident than I expected. I felt it building deep within me. It started and like lava, it burst forth inside of her.

 

“Oh yes, don’t stop, keep going. I’m so close, so fucking close. Yes, oh yesss.” Betty’s body spasmed and her legs squeezed my waist, her hands grabbed my head and pulled it to hers for some deep sensual kissing as we came down from our sexual high.

 

Tyler was clapping, then said, “That was amazing. You two were so into each other. Especially you, Alfred. I was told that’s the first sex you’ve had with another woman since you’ve been with Veronica.”

 

I thought about what he’d said. I’d forgotten about Veronica and Tyler. It was only me and Betty. Was that wrong? I’ve never watched others have sex before or been watched by others. Veronica came over to me and kissed me deeply.

 

“I was a jealous watching you two but also immensely proud of you for doing that. I love you so much, Alfred.”

 

“You’re welcome and I love you as well,” I said returning her kisses.

 

Betty announced that it was time for us to clean up and there were robes in our room. Veronica and I held hands as we hurried to our room. She turned on the shower for the water to heat. As it did, my wife pulled me to her and kissed me with such passion.

 

“Quickie fuck, if you’re up to it, sexy lover boy,” She murmured and my cock, slippery with mine, and Betty’s cum. Her kisses interrupted my response but not our bodies.

 

“Fuck me like you did Betty, now,” Veronica taking charge with the commands.

 

We fell on the bed and I fucked Veronica in a manner we’d never fucked before, hard and fast. My balls slapping against her ass. Maybe three minutes later I came again she had a small orgasm.

“That was good, now a much quicker shower, love,” Veronica told me.

 

We quickly dried and put our robes on and returned to the main room. Betty was taking a couple of pizzas out of the oven and Tyler beckoned me over to the couch with a beer. I took it and sat on the other couch.

 

“This has been the best birthday I’ll ever have. Veronica is a great lover but watching you with Betty was almost a reason to consider cuckolding, for a few seconds. I mean it was so erotic and enticing. Thank you both for that,” Tyler said with awe.

 

‘You’re welcome,” I replied.

 

We polished off the pizzas and beers when Tyler asked, “Okay, now where’s my surprise present?”

 

The two girls looked at me, then he did. I got up and walked over to Tyler. “Stand up, birthday boy,” I told him. He did. I continued; “Veronica told me of a fantasy you have so pucker up.”

 

I had to do this quick or I’d never do it. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I heard Veronica ’s giggles and Betty said, “Oh my fucking god!”

 

“Let’s neck for a few minutes,” I told him.” He grabbed my face and assaulted mine. We fell to the couch kissing and I felt his hand undo my robe and grab my cock. “No, not that, only kissing,” I cautioned.

 

“What’s the safe word?” Tyler asked.

 

Here’s where the accident, misunderstanding, destruction of trust, and friendship happened. A memory lapse happened. Will you understand or say, hey you forgot, and you get what happens.

 

You see, my mind drew a complete blank, like hearing a Beeeeeeeeep from that brain-machine, I was brain dead, I forgot the safe words. I’ve never forgotten any safe words before and yes these were new for use only with Tyler and Betty, as this was the first time for us doing anything sexually with them.

 

“I forgot them but don’t do anymore, please stop,” I said trying to squirm away from Tyler.

 

He continued kissing me and rubbing my cock. “The last present is the best; you’re giving me my denial fantasy,” Tyler purred.

 

My mind raced as I realized the trouble, I was in. In his world that is a common fantasy and ‘NO’ isn’t acceptable in that fantasy, only the safe words. “No, it’s not to go that far, now get off me. I forgot the fucking safe words. Get the fuck off me,” I demanded.

 

I tried to push him away and asked Veronica to explain but Tyler pulled the tie from my robe and gagged me with it. I struggled to get away but that wasn’t to be. He’s six foot five and I’m five foot ten.

 

“Yes, keep it up I love this. A denial and fighting back. Now for some lube, he told Betty to get some from the room. I heard Veronica’s voice, “Alfred, I’m so proud that you’re letting Tyler go where no man has gone before.”

 

 

 

What did she say? She’s helping me with a clue. She didn’t want to say the word, she wants me to say it. She can tell I forgot.

 

Tyler replied, “Oh okay. Alfred, you’re going to get a couple of fingers in that sexy bum. Then I’m going to cream that crease around that asshole of yours.”

 

“Beam me up, Scotty, fucking beam me up!”

 

The room became silent, as I looked at Betty and Veronica. Tyler undid the gag.

 

“You okay?” he babbled.

 

“You mean that wasn’t part of the fantasy?” Tyler asked.

 

“No, only several minutes of necking, that was my present.”

 

“Uh, Veronica told us that I could explore and push the boundaries and see if you liked it.”

 

I looked at Veronica. “You told him what my present would be and that it would be okay to go past it?”

 

“The safe words, we had the safe words if we needed. I never thought you’d forget. Initially I thought it was part of the game. It wasn’t until I saw you crying and the look of hopelessness in your eyes,” Veronica said her own tears slowly coming.

 

“What the fuck gave you that right to give Tyler a green light to push me! I’m going to go clean up, alone.” When I reached our room, I sat on the floor and resumed crying. Maybe ten minutes later Veronica entered.

 

“Yeah, and nobody believed me. You didn’t fucking believe me!” I tasted the venom of my words, it tasted good.

 

“I thought...” Veronica said as she sat on the floor next to me.

 

“Did you lie to Betty about what my present was? Huh?” I asked with wonder.

 

“I...I... It got out of hand, I never thought you’d forget the words,” she replied. “You could’ve said them, but you didn’t.” I slumped to the floor, drained and she sat next to me.

“And remember from the start, with us together, and when we agreed on the safe word for tonight. To only stop when the safe words were said. Your cock was hard the whole time you were saying you didn’t remember it, so we thought it was you just adding to the play.”

 

Now my mind was whirling. Did I want Tyler to continue as he did? Had I blocked the safe word just to see how far it would go? Precum was dripping from me, and all he did was stroke my cock, which is when I started to fight back. How could I have forgotten the safe words from my favorite show?

 

Okay, maybe I did want it all to happen and wanted to feel what it was like Tyler doing as he liked with me. There was no penetration for me to cry and cringe about. But whether I agreed to what happen, and maybe I did, it does not change the fact about how they all responded.

 

I try to get it across to my wife, “I get that from Tyler and Betty but not from you. You knew what I was going to give him. Only the kissing nothing else. You didn’t even try and stop him gagging me like I was a slave for him to enjoy! I’ll never get over what happened. Him controlling me so. I’m so fucking embarrassed and humiliated. He’s got it on that phone of his. He’ll never get rid of it or let me forget. Who knows who he’ll show it to? I’m never coming back here, ever. You can and enjoy fucking him if you want when you visit. You certainly enjoyed it. If you love me, we will get through this but yeah, I’m pissed at Tyler and Betty. You’ve no idea my emotions about you. Thank you very much for that hint and allowing me to say the word. It’s still his birthday so let’s go see that he enjoys it. As for us, I’ll never get over it. Are you still with me?”

 

“Dear, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know what to do. The hint was all I thought of. You claimed you forgot the safe words but that just played into the fantasy he thought you were giving him?” she said softly. Veronica looked at me with those hazel eyes, so full of shit.

 

“I know and that’s the problem. I’ve never forgotten our words. And yes, these were new, but I shouldn’t have forgotten them,” I admitted.

 

“I should’ve checked to see if you remembered them, I’m sorry,” is all she replied.

 

“Yeah, I know, well that’s done with and is now froth on the wake of life. You go back and I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

  1. kissed her but the passion wasn’t the same. I think she wanted to fuck him. What did Betty tell me, “They’re putting on a show for us.” What I forgot was that she was part of the show. was set up; I was the piece of the puzzle they needed to have their little scheme work out. Well, I’ll show them.

 

I quickly washed. With a doctorate in pharmacology, I know the dangers of the things you can find in a bathroom. OTC pills, and liquid medicines and how they work together. I made up some stuff and put it in a cold medicine bottle in my robe pocket. I returned to the group. Tyler apologized profusely about not believing me. I headed to the bar.

 

“No, really, I’m so sorry, it was an accident. I should’ve listened but I’m sorry,” I told him with no feeling. “It’s okay, accidents and misunderstandings happen. Forget about it, I will in time. Hey, I’ll make us some drinks.”

 

We cuddled with our wives and watched a movie, about forty-five minutes later they were asleep, and I put my plan into action.

 

I checked their cell phones. Betty and Veronica didn’t have any video of the night. I used Tyler’s finger to unlock his phone. Found the video and sent that it to my e-mail at home. After dressing, I accessed the net using their computer.

 

This COVID thing has been a boon for online stores and banking. I accessed our accounts and transferred forty-five percent of all mine and Veronica’s money to a separate locked account, about a quarter of a million bucks. We had no bills, so I knew she would be okay financially. Then I filled out an online pre-divorce and separation form. There are plenty of places for such forms online. I gave her everything. Lastly, I contacted a good friend in the State Department to see about a favor.

 

“Billy, how’s life been for you?” I asked.

“Hey, Alfred, it’s been good. Sally has been responding to her treatment. Thanks for recognizing the dangerous combination of her medicines” Billy replied.

 

“No problem but that’s what I’m calling about,” I told hm.

 

“Yeah, I remembered telling you if you ever need anything at all, just ask, “he said.

 

“Well, I’m asking. I need new identification as soon as you can get them to me,” I asked.

 

“Did you break the law?” Billy inquired. I remained silent. “Okay, where do I send it? It’ll take four days before I can. Your background won’t change but the other stuff will. What name?”

 

“Henry Higgins,” I replied. I then gave him the address of a small fishing place my company owned for the big wigs to take their mistresses for the weekend. I knew it was available. The same place I had just had five prepaid debit cards sent to. Each had five thousand dollars on them. You know those birthday cards with money on them, so it comes from a separate account.”

 

I tossed the SIM card from my phone in the fireplace and took my phone and all the cash Veronica and I had with us and went home. I filled two suitcases and two duffel bags. Downloaded the video I’d sent onto five disks and five flash drives. Took half of the emergency cash, about ten thousand bucks. I found a place open all night and ordered a new laptop, a burner phone, and a brand-new Android. Gave my name as Henry Higgins and that I’d pay in cash. Picked them up and started the six-hour drive to that fishing place. They’d wake up about the time I got there. The note was on the table.

 

“Dear ex-friends and soon to be ex-wife. I’m sorry for what I did, my technically poisoning you to make you sleep. I am leaving your lives forever. I’m way too embarrassed to ever feel comfortable around you. Add in the video Tyler made of the evening. He’d blackmail me for the rest of my life.

 

“With Betty and Veronica laughing at how it started. I heard the stunned silence after I yelled the safe word. Almost like nobody expected me to say them. Made me wonder if I’d been set up as the surprise present. If Tyler tries to use that video against me, I’ll send the copies I made to several agencies. I’ve several copies of that video, releasing mine would be embarrassing, what would happen if Tyler’s boss or club members saw the video he made?

 

“I took just under half of all our money Veronica, at least that from our joint accounts and my spending account. I have had my name removed from joint accounts and closed the other. I hate you for what happened as much as I hate myself. I don’t wish you any ill but don’t look for me and I promise I’m never looking for you. As weird as this sounds, I do want to thank you for the presents you gave me on my fortieth birthday. Two first edition leather bound books, Pygmalion and Around the World in Eighty Days. I took them with me. I feel there’s more going on between you three than I know. Could I be wrong, yeah but I’m sure you’ll never forget me. Tyler, please remember about the video of yours I have and to not look for me.”

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments