Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Conversations with Amy Chapter 4 of 8

"The sex gets hotter when trouble brews in paradise"

22
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
9.4k words 9.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 4 of Conversations with Amy. This time it would help a little more in you have read the preceding chapters, but with a little imagination, you can get away with starting here. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Please enjoy . . . and all comments and feedback accepted."

Aim began spending considerable time at our house, much more than she used to. Don't get the idea the she was neglecting her other responsibilities, or that we were engaging in some sort of sexual free-for-all. Our relationship, meaning Aim, Bren, and mine, deepened in some very unpredictable ways. It wasn't like I suddenly had two wives. It was more like the three of us grew much closer. You know the old saying, "You can tell how long a couple had been married by the amount of angst." Well the level of any angst went way low between us. My marriage, which I had always seen as great, not perfect, but great. I doubt there is a perfect marriage anywhere. Well even when Aim isn't around, our marriage hits new levels of intimacy, communication, and even friendship, as silly as that might sound. When Aim was there, it was like we three meshed and each of us filled a void in the other two that we didn't even realize was there. Take the other day. Aim and I just finished lunch when Bren popped in to pick up something she had forgotten. She couldn't stay, and as she left, she kissed both Aim and I. Nothing special, just a simple kiss, what was surprising was how normal it felt.

Now when the kisses are special, fireworks. I doubt I will ever get tired of watching Aim and Bren kiss. Each kiss appears unique, a fragile work of art that just takes my breath away.

That first night in the basement, when Aim and I caught our breath, Bren almost shoved me aside to get to Amy, but she stopped an inch away from her face and looked at her. Aim was lying on the coffee table, Bren was kneeling on the floor, while I was sitting more or less off to the side, on the couch. I watched Bren's hand touch Aim's face with such gentleness. Aim held Bren's hand to her face and closed her eyes as their lips touch. That kiss seemed to go on forever. Then with a regretful grin, she reminded us about Dave and went home. Bren and I went to bed and made gentle love, cumming together and curling up to sleep.

The next day was Sunday, and we didn't see hide nor hair of Aim, Dave, or the kids. That's not so terribly unusual, at least on a Sunday. Joanie popped in, surveying the remains of the party. "Not a bad gathering," she stated.

"It turned out perfect, especially for the amount of planning that went into it, NONE!"

"Those are the best kind. But I know we depleted your wine rack, we even got down to that disgusting bottle of port and polished it off."

"Hey now, that's the good stuff," I protested.

"It's gross, took me forever to get the taste out of my mouth."

I offered her another taste and got rewarded with a horrible grimace. "I happen to know you are dry, sirrah."

"Only on the upstairs rack. The cellar is fully stocked, Madame."

She grinned and made shoving motions with her hands. "How you can drink that stuff is beyond me."

"OK Joanie, next time you're over I'll make sure the Ripple is fully stocked."

Joanie threw a pillow at me as Bren bounded up from the basement. "Hey Joanie!"

"Hiya Brenda, great party."

"Blame him," she says pointing at me. "He did that one all by his lonesome."

I got up and bowed to the ladies and then retreated to my office to let them gab. I got on my computer and was wandering the web when I heard Joanie leave and Bren come came in.

"Rob?

"Huh?” I asked intelligently.

"Did Joanie seem OK to you?"

"Yea, she seemed fine. Gave me a hard time about the port, as usual. Why?"

"I don't know, she just seemed on the verge of telling me something, or asking me something but couldn't quite get there."

I thought for a second, "I don't know. Whatever it is, she'll figure out a way to bring it up. You know Joanie isn't shy."

"I guess. My curiosity is just running rampant."

Grabbing her and pulling her on my lap, I laughed, "I wouldn't worry about Joanie. She'll figure out how to address it, remember R.J.?"

"Oh god I had forgotten about that. I thought Joanie was going to kill him when we finally gotten all that straightened out."

For your info, RJ was a 20, or so, year-old with a 12 year old mentality. He used to work at the local grocery store, stocking, bagging, and deliveries. Well to make a long story short, His imaginary sex-life, and the assorted bragging that went with it, became the neighborhood gossip. Well until Joanie and Bren got together and taught him a lesson. Come to think of it, Bren had been pretty shy of details on how they got him. Since then every time I pressed either of them for details, they both start cracking up and can't talk. But that's another story.

I took beautiful Bren to the basement on the couch, she snuggled against me and one thing lead to another; we were soon on the floor making passionate love.

After, we did a little post-coital conversation. I was on my side, my knees at a 90-degree angle on the floor. Bren had thrown her legs over mine, her ass pressed against my legs. She had opened her legs and had my now fully deflated cock against her still very wet cunt and was rubbing me absently with one had. You can bet this conversation would be a short one as soon as I recover. Our clothes were everywhere.

"We've been doing quite a lot of this lately?" She said.

"Yes, I guess we have. Are you complaining?” I replied, stroking her legs.

"God, no, but I was just wondering how, or maybe why. Do you think it's because of Amy?"

"To some degree, I think so. Amy has brought more to us than just a willing sex partner." Bren nodded in agreement. "She's also added a certain spice, maybe one that had been missing from our love life."

"Not missing, just a bit dormant. When I was thinking about this, I realized that we had a good sex life, maybe a great one, but even we seemed to fall into a rut once in a while. I mean we could almost plot a curve on how often we were having sex, highs, then lows, then highs. I guess it was just normal for any couple married as long as us. But I would listen to the girls at work whining about their sex lives, even girls married only a few years and I was always amazed that I had never had anything to complain about. Now with Amy, I certainly have a lot less to complain about." She said with a wistful mile.

"If Amy left, how would you feel?"

"I would miss her, like I would miss a part of myself, but if she was leaving for the right reasons, I would wish her the best and hope to see her once in a while."

"I think that answers part of your question, even is Aim left, you wouldn’t be running out looking for a replacement. Aim's part of us now, she's reminded us of some of the passions we had when we were so young. Remember how often the kids nearly caught us?"

"Oh yes, like the time Sher learned how to unlock the bedroom door. That was a nice surprise. She was so proud of herself. Or when Jay came in and we didn't notice until he stuck his head under the sheet to ask you what you were doing down there?"

Laughing, "I don't think he ever really bought that tickling story, but that was the best I could do under the circumstances."

"I know, I couldn't stop snickering at the look on your face."

Meanwhile Bren's hand and the wetness of her pussy had me back to full extension. Pulling back a little, she pushed my cock into her and we slowly fucked while still talking. It was a real turn on to do something so normal, talking, while I stroked in and out of her with her fingers there, touching my shaft as I came out.

"I wonder if Joanie suspects something is up?" she asked curiously.

"Still worried about Joanie. I doubt it has anything to do with Amy. I mean Joanie should be used to all the comings and goings by now. I haven't heard anything past the same old rumors. Joanie even brought it up before the party, saying that Amy 'looked' different."

"Well Amy does look different. Maybe you wouldn't notice, but all the men on the street sure have. She's dressing sexier, more skirts, and more make-up. Nothing slutty, just much sexier, she’s also more aware of guys looking at her, it shows in her walk. I bet the rumor mill is cranked up again, like it was when she started coming over."

"Maybe, but we both know in this Peyton Place we call our subdivision, the rumor mill never rests. In some ways having Sylvia and Frank around kept the rumormongers busy."

"Oh yea, but I don't think it would be worth having her around again. She got pretty disgusting toward the end. Blatantly hitting on anything with a cock and a few cunts as well."

"That's new, I thought she was strictly a cock hound?"

"Hell no, she was into anything that ended in her cumming. Nothing else was important to her."

Thinking of that time I saw Syl in the backyard, I never could figure out who she was with there in the dark, but with Bren's little revelation, a whole new list of suspects came to mind. Curious-er and curious-er.

We had the downstairs door open so we heard the deck door slide open. Amy's voice called out, "Honeys I'm home! Where are you?"

"Downstairs," Bren hollered as she widened her legs, making sure Amy gets an eyeful.

Amy came bounding down the stairs with her usual enthusiasm. She paused only for a second and started stripping. "I only wanted to talk, but that looks too good to pass up. Suddenly I have an appetite."

Two steps from the stairs she's naked, by the third step she practically dives down right across my legs and starts eating Bren and licking me at the same time.

Her hot tongue felt like it was everywhere at once, one of her hands went right to Bren's breast and I captured the other. As I slid into Bren, I sucked down Amy's thumb. As I pulled out, I raked my teeth along her thumb, just like the way she did it sucking my cock. I swear she was so sensitive; she could orgasm just from that.

Bren started first; she started push down harder, I knew exactly where Aim's tongue was, doing tight circles around Bren's clit. Bren's hands grabbed at the carpet as she started cumming. I stopped moving to prolong the moment as she pushed herself against Amy's face.

Bren collapsed with an explosion of breath as Amy's wet face came up with a grin. Bren could only weakly touch her face in a gentle caress as she rolled over, coming off my cock. Seeing me still hard, Aim smiled even bigger and pushed me on my back. Getting up, she straddled me, facing away and came down quickly on me. I slid easily into that tight, silky, and very wet pussy as my eyes feasted on her gorgeous ass. She slowly rocked back and forth, keeping me buried in her while she played with her pussy and my balls. Feeling me move, she knew I was perilously close to cumming, so she stopped moving, but kept playing with her own clit, catching up with me.

I could feel every motion of her hand as the muscles in her vagina started almost milking me. She held off moving for several minutes. While she was torturing me, I could feel Bren moving up my legs. Looking up, I see Bren's arms come around Amy, stroking her back. Such a sensual sight, Bren then kisses Amy's neck and Amy starts up and down on my cock again. One of Bren's arms disappears, and both of Amy's come into view. I can still tell that someone is working over Amy's pussy, which leads to only one conclusion, Bren's hand. She smiles back at me, over Amy's shoulder as I lose all control. Screaming aloud I start filling Amy's cunt like I hadn't cum in months. Amy was right with me, an orgasm while supporting herself against Bren. When she was done, she fell back down on me. My cock came out of her with an actual pop and finished its final spurting on her thighs.

Catching my breath was a mistake, because Bren caused me to lose it all over again. She took my softening cock in her mouth, complete with hers and Amy's juices and my cum on it, and sucked and licked me clean. Amy lay on me, almost unconscious, until Bren dropped my cock and started cleaning her up as well.

"Oh, Brenda love, that feels so good.” She said as she squirmed on top of me. "Fuck me lover, fuck me harder."

My hands came up and grasped her breasts, cupping and squeezing them. "Yes, harder," was her response.

Not knowing if she was talking to Bren or myself, I started pinching and pulling on her nipples harder, knowing how it sets her off. She started squirming harder as Bren's tongue hit a good spot at the same time I stretched Aim's nip as far as it could go. She moaned into another orgasm. I let go of her breast, and held her waist to keep her in place. She grabbed her own titties and started pulling hard enough to make me wince.

She crashed through another series of orgasms before Bren eased up on her. Falling against me again, I smiled at Bren as she licked her lips. "Smooth and creamy," she said.

"Now you know why I never objected to it. She loves being eaten more after a load of cum, just like you."

Bren crawled up and snuggled under one arm as we waited for sleeping beauty to recover.

A few moments later she stirred and slid down to my other side. Laying there with Bren's lush and sexy body on one side and Aim's athletic and tight body on the other was as near to heaven as I could ever be. Amy leaned over me and kissed Bren. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there is nothing as erotic as watching them kiss. Each kissed me just as enthusiastically.

"So the reason I was coming over," Amy said smiling. "Was to invite you two over to our place for dinner, Dave's idea. He figured you might not want to cook and feels like he owes you for the party."

"Sounds great, beer or wine?"

Bren chimed in with, "Beer, I am in a beer frame of mind."

"Great, I'll go tell him. See you about 6, OK? But bring something besides that Irish tar." I shrugged, a little annoyed. Two of my best friends, Joanie and Amy, can't deal with quality alcohol. Guinness is not tar, and port is certainly not disgusting. Philistines!

She detangled herself and got her clothes. "I'm going upstairs to get cleaned up a little. Not that I mind the smell and the taste, but Dave might." Kissing us one last time, she copped a quick feel and headed up the stairs, with both Bren and I admiring the view.

She paused and evilly looked at Bren. "I didn't plan this, and I hope you don't mind, but I was carrying a load of sperm already. Dave did me a little quickie before I came over, while the kids were occupied." She smiled as Bren licked her lips even more. Laughing she took the stairs two at a time.

Bren and I joined Amy in laughter, but if we had seen the shadow on the basement back door, we might not have laughed so easily.

 

Dinner with Amy and Dave was wonderful. Joanie and John were there as well. I did discover an advantage to drinking Guinness. When everyone turns their noses up at it, you don't have to worry about someone sneaking your brew. The evening had everyone feeling little pain, and the pseudo-beer drinkers (Bud, Coors, Miller, you know American so-called-beers) kept stealing each other’s brews. The looks on people’s faces when they suddenly realized that the beer they just opened was empty. It was a good night, at one point Amy fell across Bren, Joanie, and I while we were sitting on the couch. She went hysterical when Bren held her and Joanie started tickling her ribs. She went into orbit when I helped and tickled her feet. She got up all flushed, her chest heaving nicely, and swore revenge. Then she railed at Dave and John for not helping her. Dave looked chagrined, while John said to do it again and he would get his camera.

Like I said, a great evening. But all good things must end. We staggered home way late, Joanie and John were in even worse shape than Bren and I, we had to help them inside. Something new had been added over their fireplace, a great photograph of Joanie done up in black leather. She looked hot as hell. I knew John was getting into photography as a hobby, but if he took that shot, he should turn pro! Bren admired the shot as well.

The sun came up way to early the next day. Getting Bren jump-started was less fun than usual. The third time finally did it, even if I had to reinforce the idea of her getting up with a strategically placed piece of ice. My poor Bren was just a wee hung over.

By 9:00 I gave up the day's chores as a lost cause and I headed out to the backyard to sit in the shade.

Joanie came through the hedges to say good morning, looking even worse than Bren. She was sitting on the end of my lounger, sharing my coffee, when Aim came in. People who can brighten up a room just by walking in should be outlawed on the morning after. She came through the hedges with her usual enthusiasm, which quickly had Joanie and me wishing for a dart gun.

"Good Morning." She shrieked at the top of her not so inconsiderable lungs. Joanie covered her ears and huddled at the foot of my lounger. Aim smiled that evil grin, you know the one, yea, that one. The unrepentant smile that those of us still performing our penance really hate. I just turned gray and wished for a mute button that would work on her.

The evil one leaned close to Joanie and shouted in her ear, "Do you regret tickling me now?"

Joanie feebly waved an arm to ward her off, but it was to no avail. I never knew Amy had such a sadistic streak before.

Amy laughed and sat in the other lounge, of course after she dragged it across the patio making 'nails-on-a-chalkboard' noises. Joanie tried bury her head in my cushion, but the devil wouldn't be denied.

"How's Dave?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, he'll live, but he was worried about a presentation at work. He was looking a little green when he left." She looked at Joanie, "How's John?"

Joanie opened one eye and whispered, "Still among the undead. He didn't even attempt work today. He made me call in for him, the wimp."

Aim looked at me.

"Bren took a little while to break the law of inertia, but she was OK when she left."

Joanie looked at me funny.

Aim answered the unspoken question for me. "One of Newton's laws, Objects in motion tend to stay in motion, objects at rest tend to stay at rest, unless acted on by an external force."

Joanie thought for a sec, "Oh I get it. So that makes you the outside force?"

"You bet. Who am I to argue law."

"That's way too weird for this morning, even for you." Joanie said almost actually focusing on me.

We three settled down and let conversation lapse. Joanie sat in a chair picked-up and put in the shade. Conversation lagged as we each contemplated the universe in our own way. From inside my sunglasses I could examine each of these lovely ladies without moving my head.

Sexy Aim was in her by-now almost traditional shorts, black spandex-like, clinging to her slender curves. Her slim waist was bare while a sports bra covered her chest. Sandals kicked off on the patio, and other than sunglasses up in her hair, she had nothing else on. She looked so angelic with her eyes closed. She was perfectly relaxed, apparently asleep.

Joanie is almost the exact opposite. Taller and more full-figured, but beautifully proportioned, there was just so much more of her to admire. She was also in shorts, loose gym shorts and a tee shirt, her voluptuous chest obviously in an industrial strength bra. Barefoot, and also wearing sunglasses. She was sitting in a chair, a regular chair, not a chaise, with her head turned toward Aim, possibly also asleep. Looking closer I could see a tension in her body, like a coiled spring. Maybe it was related to the hangover that must be it, because I don't remember seeing it last night.

All the quiet finally got to me. I feel asleep and woke up, feeling much better about 1 PM. Joanie and Aim were MIA and someone covered me in a light sheet to keep the sun off my legs. It had to be Aim, that sweetheart.

I also woke up hungry and found Aim building a Dagwood in my kitchen.

"I heard you stirring and figured you would be hungry. I ate something earlier."

"You are the best, no wonder I love you."

She blushed at the compliment, and offered me an angel-lite kiss after she balanced the sandwich, a large glass of ice water, chips and salsa to the table.

"If I eat like this every day, I'm going to get fat."

"Not with Brenda and I working you over like yesterday, you won't!"

"Where's Joanie?"

"I convinced her to go home. I got her as far as her deck before her hammock caught her. She was out cold when I checked on her."

Seeing the smile on her face I asked, "You didn't do anything to her?"

She grinned at the thought, "No, that would have been like shooting fish in a barrel. No signs of life from John either, the house was dark."

We fell into a companion-able silence while I finished my lunch. Each of us lost in thoughts.

After lunch, we curled up together on the couch and tossed in a favorite movie more for background noise than anything else.

"How goes everything with Dave?"

"Sexually speaking?"

"Yes sexually. If you had any other problems I think I would have heard about it by now."

"How detailed do you want it?"

"To descriptive and you might have a problem on your hands."

She presses her hand on my cock and says, "Now that’s my kinda problem!"

Laughing, she starts telling about Dave, while holding me firmly. Before long she's teasing my hard-on while she talks.

"Dave's been doing pretty well. He's getting used to me running things in the bedroom. In fact just the other day . . ."

"Did the kids go out?" I asked Dave.

"Yes, a few minutes ago. They went over to Megan's", he answered while bent over sorting laundry to wash.

Knowing that would keep them busy for a while I decided I wanted to play a bit. Leaning over, I whispered to him, "Strip!"

He looked surprised and opened his mouth, to either argue or whine - both of which I was a little tired of.

Putting my hand up to forestall either, I said, "You have two seconds to strip naked, my little pervert, or I will be very unhappy. And If I am unhappy, you will be fucking miserable."

At first he seemed uncomfortable when I used foul language and called him a pervert, but now he seems to enjoy it. Actually I think he hates himself for his own reaction when I take charge, but there is nothing that gets him harder quicker than when I call him a 'fucking pervert'.

He stripped with a small show of reluctance, but his hard cock convinced me it was all bluster and show.

I knelt down in front of him, and told him to jerk off for me. He had the nerve to look embarrassed, but his hand was on his cock almost before I could get the words out.

"You fucking pervert, you've been waiting for this haven't you?"

He didn't answer.

Taking his balls in my hand, "Slow down pervert, and answer the question."

"No", he sulked.

Squeezing his balls firmly. "You mean you have been jerking off without me?"

His hand stopped as he got all flustered, "No, I mean I haven't been . . . I mean . . ."

"Who the fuck told you to stop." I stated firmly as I squeezed him hard enough to get his attention.

"You lying sack of shit. I saw the dried cum on you boxers. You jerked off in your clothes yesterday, you horny bastard. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was an accident, Amy."

"You better get that hand moving again on my cock, but don't cum yet, you pathetic pervert."

Even in his shame his cock never went down, if anything it was harder than before. Treating him like this was so hot. I was creaming in my panties I was so excited. Keeping one hand on his balls, I spread my knees apart and slid my other hand under my skirt. He couldn't see my fingers, but I know his imagination was picturing them pressing against my panty-covered pussy.

"Tell me about your 'accident' and don't even think about lying to me."

He turned even redder and started mumbling.

I let go of his balls and smacked his cock, hard. "And while you are talking keep jerking-off my cock for me."

I am amazed at how often I have to remind him of the new house rules about sex. It's easier to housebreak a dog. Comparing my husband to a dog got me even hotter. My panties were soaking wet.

His hand started moving again. "I was dozing on the couch, you and the kids were out shopping, and I had this sorta daydream. I woke up and my hand was squeezing my penis. I couldn't stop myself."

He looked so cute all red telling me that.

"First of all, pervert," his cock jumped at my voice. "This is no longer a penis, it's a cock, Gentlemen have penises, and perverts have cocks. Now what is this?"

Mumbling again, he said, "It's my cock."

My cunt flared at his words. "No, pervert, you are wrong." He looked startled. "It's MY cock, not yours."

He didn't argue for a change, and his hand tightened around MY cock and the head dripped a glob of precum down and hit my knee.

"You are leaving out some details. What was this exciting daydream about? Another woman?"

"No.", he replied sincerely.

"So you were dreaming about me. What were we doing? And quit acting like I am pulling your fucking teeth out and just tell me. It's way past being shy."

"You told me to . . ."

My cunt flared again when he used the word 'told'. My fine upstanding husband had gotten off dreaming about me telling him what to do, YES! I had to stop frigging myself through my panties or I would have cum on the spot.

" . . .you wanted me to put my pen . . uh, my . . uh, your cock in your ass. You wanted me to fuck you in the ass."

YES, he actually let go and said 'fuck'.

"I dreamed you bent over in front of me and begged me to fuck you in your ass. I woke up to soon and I couldn’t stop myself."

His hand was flying on his cock; his eyes were closed as he relived his dream. I let go of his balls and turned over onto my hands and knees. Lifting my skirt to my waist, "Pervert," I said to get his attention. When his eyes opened, he was looking at my panty-covered ass. Tight white cotton panties almost see through from how wet I was.

He groaned and his cock seemed to get longer.

"Cum on my ass, you fucking pervert. Now, cum all over this ass you want so badly."

He jerked hard and I felt the first jet of cum hit my ass. My face was pressed down on the floor in a pile of dirty laundry as my own orgasm took off. My fingers pushing the cotton into my cunt as I hard as I could as I came hard. I could hear him grunting and felt his cum on my legs and ass. The feeling was amazing. Dave fell to his knees behind me.

I wanted to throw my arms up and scream aloud. I felt so alive at that moment.

Getting back on my knees, I asked my pervert, "Did you get any sperm on my skirt?" I knew he was feasting his eyes on my ass, the ass he wanted.

"Yes, I think so."

"Goddamn it, now I have to change. Carefully slide my panties off me, don't lose a drop of cum." Like he was handling a porcelain goddess, he gently peeled my soaked panties, and slid them to my knees. Carefully rolling over, he took my panties off my legs and helped me to my feet.

Wadding up my panties, I stuffed them into his mouth, "Suck you cum out of these before washing them. I would hate for the kids to see your cum stains. Turning to walk away, "And no more masturbating with my cock."

"Rob, then I walked away without glancing back at him. I could feel his eyes on me all the way down the hall. The rush was incredible!"

"You are kidding me, you really did all that?" I was as hard as Dave must have been. I can't believe Aim was acting like this, and I am amazed Dave accepted and seemed to like it.

"I certainly did it, and now I want my prize."

She pulls my cock out and takes a big lick. "Mmmm, hard just the way I like it." Another lingering lick, "You know reading about stuff like that in the magazines leaves out one small part.”  She kissed the head of my cock. "The feelings I got were pretty damn intense. He loved it, more than I thought he would. I was surprised and thrilled." She sucks my cock all the way down her throat. Bren's lessons were certainly paying off. Before releasing me, she sort-of swallowed and her throat vibrated around my cock. She came back up for air.

"Are you sure he's OK with all that?"

"God yes. We snuggled later that night and talked about it. He's still shy, but I am getting him over that. He admitted to being very excited by it all and the more I controlled him the more he liked it. Now if I can get him to reciprocate, to take charge once in a while, that would be perfection. He does want to nail my ass. What is it with guys and my ass? You told me that before too, didn't you? I was a little occupied at the time if I remember right?"

"Oh yes, you were occupied, and I did make my play for your virgin ass. I think the reason guys like it is simply that it’s normally forbidden fruit. Very few girls were into it, and it can be pretty intense. You just don't understand the attraction of your fine ass, and knowing that you have never had anything down there. I want your ass, but I can understand if you want Dave to break you in first."

"If, and I mean IF, Mr. Ass-man, I'll decide who gets it first and then if I like it we'll see who gets it next. I am curious, but a bit nervous about it. I mean a cock in my ass. Weird! Too bad I don't have a cock, then I could get your ass!" She went back down on my cock, but she had a slight faraway look that told me she was thinking hard. I think Dave is in for a real surprise soon.

Aim left me on the basement floor while she smiled and licked her lips. She went out the basement back door and at the top of the stairs, she turned, blew me a kiss and flashed me her breasts. Yet again I marveled at the changes in her in just a short time. I was also concerned. This can't go on. Bren and I both loved Amy, but she is married, and we both like her husband. The rush of newness, danger, and even experimentation was fading slightly and reality was beating lightly on the oversexed brain. I feel like I should be guilty, or maybe a little ashamed, but all I felt was a little unease. I think it's time to talk about this with Bren.

"I think you are being overly worried here," was Bren initial reaction when we talked later.

"Whoa, are you trying to tell me that we, you and I, are having an affair with our beautiful, married, and mother of 2 neighbor and I am being overly worried about it?" I was amazed she didn't share my reaction.

"Quit calling it an affair. This isn't some cheap, tawdry, roll in the hay. I love Amy in many of the ways I love you."

She actually used the word 'tawdry', is that still a word? I mean who uses it anymore? "No it's not cheap or tawdry. While our motives might be pure, the reality is how much hurt we can do here, our own community, Dave, the kids? Face facts, love, we can do a hell of a lot of damage."

She put her face down on the table in resignation. "I know, Robbie, but what can we do? I am not shutting her out of my life, our life, no matter what Dave says. I love her and the kids so much. I don't want to see her, or our, reputation ruined. She's not another Sylvia, not by a long shot. What can we do?"

Little did I know that the choice may have already been taken out of our hands!
 

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

Aim got home a few minutes before the kids, changed into one of her new skirts, refreshed her make-up, and took the kids out to the mall and grocery store after leaving a note for Dave.

Dave got home a little earlier than normal and headed out to the patio with a cold drink to do some heavy-duty thinking.

"Life is certainly turning upside down right now. Stressful changes at work kept my days busy and a little worrisome. The changes at home were both thrilling and frightening. I don't know whether to smack her ass or kiss it," Dave thought to himself as he closed his eyes against the sun. Just the thought of Amy's recent activities caused him to start hardening. "And what to do about..." A shadow crossed his face, causing him to look up.

Before he could focus on the face eclipsing the sun, he heard Joanie's voice, "Hi Dave, is Amy around?"

"Oh hi Joanie. Ah no, she and the kids are out shopping."

"Oh that's OK, I wanted to talk to you anyway," Joanie said as she sat down across from Dave. Glancing over Dave could see John on his hammock on his patio. Past John there wasn't anyone on Rob's deck. From here you couldn't see Rob's pool or patio because of his hedges.

"Uh sure Joanie what's up?"

Joanie looked at him in a weird way. "How long have you known about Amy fucking Rob?" she said dropping a bombshell.

Flustered, Dave could only mumble, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Almost pityingly, Joanie said, "Look, I know Amy and Rob are fucking, and I know you know about it. Does Brenda know?"

Dave tried to think quickly, "Are you nuts, you know they are just friends?" His defense sounded even hollower than it felt. He thought more, "Does Brenda know?” He thought slightly derisively.  ”I bet Joanie would love to know that not only does Brenda know, but she's fucking my wife as well." Dave couldn't forget that view framed through Rob's basement door, Amy going down on Brenda while Rob was still inside her. "It put my fuck books to shame." For just a second he had been furious, but the sight also was the hottest thing he had ever seen. "Amy eating pussy was a fantasy that bordered on obsession."

Joanie eyed him again. "Look, you can lie all you want to yourself, but I want an answer."

Dave bridled in anger at her tone and her presumption. Just how does she get off being so bitchy!

Waving her hand to silence his next outburst. "Before you say anything you most certainly will regret, look at these." Joanie tosses a couple of photos at him.

He bobbled them and managed to trap them both. The first was surprising, Amy standing at the top of the steps obviously leading to Rob and Brenda's basement. You couldn't make out her face because the angle looked like it was taken from the roof. Amy had lifted her top and was proudly showing off her breasts.

The second picture rendered Dave speechless, it was from the same angle, the same location, but a different subject. It was a shot of Dave himself, looking down in to Rob's basement. Dave paled as he looked at himself, not showing off his chest but with his cock out and his hand wrapped around it jerking off. Oh shit. "How, why, what..," he muttered stunned.

Joanie let him absorb the impact as she sat there thrilled. This was the moment she lived for, the kill, the moment you completely demolish their world and begin to take control of it. She loved it, and was getting all excited thinking about the fun she was going to have.

"For the moment I'll answer what should be a few of your questions. How did we do it? Dave what's that?" she said pointing up toward her house.

The apparent non-sequiter confused Dave even more. "Uh, one of you security lights?"

"Yes," she said as if speaking to a slow child. "Did you ever wonder why we used such a thick pole?"

Dave looked at the light closer. It was mounted on a pole going above the roof edge of the house. When he asked John about it years ago he said the height was to give good coverage even to the trees at their furthest property line. He had never noticed that the pole was much wider than should have been necessary to support a light.

"The decorative black band is actually polarized plastic and there is a wonderful camera inside. Multiple lenses, zooms, full color, and even tied into the motion sensor." She was positively glowing as she describe that terrible piece of hardware.

Dave was quickly becoming disgusted.

"Our little toy..."

Dave thought, "Our..." means John is in on it as well. John and Joanie were some kind of secret voyeurs, and we all thought them as friends.

". . . has brought us so much pleasure and we learned so much about our neighbors. Its field of view is from your patio over to the street on the other side of Rob's. The camera catches everything and can be controlled manually. It also saves everything. We have some interesting files; include one of you and your darling wife having sex right here. It was so cute, with you fucking away while she looked mortified, looking around to see if anyone could see."

"Goddamn can’t things get worse," Dave thought.

"Why do we do it? That's normally the next question." At the look on my face she responded to another unanswered question. "Yes, we've done this before. You may get to see some of our activities, if you are a good boy."

The phrase 'good boy' never held such meaning as he heard in Joanie's voice.

"Back to the why, because it gets me off! I love the peeking, the voyeuristic possibilities are endless, and I also love this."

"You mean blackmail?"

"Yes, that's the word. I love the feeling and the power."

Dave snorted.

"Oh there is power. Think of your own situation. How would an MPEG file of you jerking off outside Rob's door go over in the neighborhood, at your work, on the Internet?"

"Shit", was Dave's only response.

The bitch pulled her chair closer. "You'll also have a wonderful time with us. All our friends’ do."

"Friends, don't you mean victims?"

Dave was truly angry at what he perceived as a betrayal. He was angrier than he had ever been in his whole life. He would be damned before this bitch would win.

Joanie leaned back relishing her latest triumph. To herself she thought, "Victim is a better word than you even suspect, but by the time you figure it out you'll be in to deep."

Joanie leaned back and took her large breasts in her hands, massaging them. By moving her chair only Dave could see what she was doing. "Don't fight it; the fringe bennies are more than worthwhile." She kicked off a sandal and placed her foot right on his cock. Massaging his cock in time with her breasts hardened him in no time. "I knew you would like the idea."

Dave couldn't help reacting. This whole conversation was so unreal. Joanie mistook his acquiescence and hard cock as her win. Dave was actually thinking many thoughts and few of them would have thrilled Joanie as much as her own did.

Dave closed his eyes to think, and think he did, more furiously than he ever had done before. The stories in his magazines, ones he used to dismiss as bullshit, talked about blackmail, domination, mental, and physical cruelty. "What the hell have I gotten into?"

John coughed loud and Dave opened his eyes to see Amy's car on the other side of Rob's just before turning the corner into our cul-de-sac.

"Time to stop for now," Joanie said smiling. She was obviously turned on, her nipples looking like tiny pebbles on a huge smooth mountaintop. She took her foot down and smiled a truly evil grin. "Come by on Saturday, tell Amy that I asked you to give John a hand in the basement. 9AM sharp. Don't be late, I hate being kept waiting."

Joanie got up and turned, practically skipped back home, she was so thrilled. Dave's poker face appeared as he watched her bounce her way home to John.

He heard Amy and the kids in the house and went in to join them. As he walked into the kitchen, he grabbed Amy and with another first in his life he kissed the hell out of her. Calling this a kiss was kind; it was more a rape of her mouth. She resisted at first, and then melted against him, feeling his full strength holding her tight. She responded with all her own strength and matched him in ferocity as they kissed each other. A cry of "Gross" from their daughter caused them to break apart. Dave was hard as stone; his body was tight and almost vibrating. He was breathing hard and looked at Amy in way that caused her to melt even further.

Amy was a little disheveled, her skirt pushed up, her eyes looked wild in lust and surprise. She was breathing hard and looked halfway to an orgasm.

They laughed at their daughter’s reaction. Breaking apart, Dave squeezed Amy's ass hard enough to cause Amy to jump, earning another look of disapproval from his daughter. Whispering to Amy, "I think we are raising a prude."

"Naw, but she sure hates it when we kiss." Laughing a little nervously, Amy shoo-ed them from the kitchen so she could put the groceries away and make dinner.

Dave came back a few minutes later. At her look he said simply, "Homework." He watched her. She seemed nervous under his hot gaze, and turned to work on dinner. Dave took three steps and pressed up against Amy's ass. She tried to move to the side, but Dave was not going to be denied. "Your pervert wants his slut."

Amy froze.

Dave's hands lifted the back of her skirt and rubbed his hands over her panties.

Amy bit her lip as she tried to operate the electric can opener.

His hands came around and grasped her waist; he pulled her against him, his hard cock against her ass.

She reacted to that, pushing against him.

He pulls back, pleased with both himself and her. "Your cock wishes my pussy."

She turns and looks at him, as if seeing him for the first time. She lifts her skirt, her blue panties showing a dark wet spot, visible spreading.

"I am going to check on the kids, take off the panties while I am gone."

Leaving her in shock, she hesitates and drops her panties to the floor, bending from the waist to pick them up. She sniffs them, loving her own scent. "My goodness, this is the Dave I've always wanted, even when I didn't know what I wanted." Her bending over would have made a nice picture if anyone were there to appreciate it.

She pulls out something from the freezer and hurriedly puts it in a pan and then in the oven. She puts away the dinner fixings she was working on and starts putting together a salad to go with the casserole now in the oven. Pausing every now and then to touch herself, like someone who keeps checking a pocket to see if some valuable was still there. She pushes one finger in and it comes back all wet. She licks it clean, dreaming of how strong Dave felt.

Dave was standing right at the foot of the stairs, by the back of the kitchen. Amy couldn't see him; she kept darting glances at the door to the dining room. She moved around to the back of the marble kitchen island when she felt his presence.

He rushes her, pinning her against the island. He opens his shorts and tells her to lift her skirt. She complies willingly with one glance at the kitchen door, fearful for the kids.

He growls, "They are watching TV, and I moved a chair in front of the door. We'll hear them if they try to move it to come in." Holding his cock he wets the tip against her. She is so wet!

She feels him press his cock to her cunt and lifts on her toes and with no other warning he pushes in all the way. His cock felt like a solid rock, hard and stiff. It made it feel bigger as he started fucking he slowly at first. He pushed her over until she was flat on the island. Grabbing her hips he started fucking her, all force, no tenderness at all. He was treating her like a real cunt and it turned her on like never before.

Her low cries were like music, low in volume but full of passion. He paused for one second and she pushed back toward him with a quiet cry, "No, don't stop. Please don't stop."

"Do you like your fucking cock, my slut?"

She gasps, "Your pussy loves my cock. Fuck me, my pervert."

Harder he started slamming into her; she grabbed a dishtowel and bit into it to muffle her cries. His cock like a bar of steel fucking her in places she didn't know she could feel. She pushes up on her hands, being supported by her hands and her hips pressed into the countertop. Crying into the dishtowel inflamed him further. Faster like a fucking machine.

She begins to cum, not a slow rise up to her peak, but a volcanic explosion that shoots her higher than ever. Her body starts convulsing; her screams into the dishtowel were harsh and loud. Dave didn't stop. He felt her tighten around him and in return, he fucked her faster. She flooded him with her juices and he continued to pound her. She fell, more collapsed, on the island and he continued to fuck her hard. Unrelenting, he kept fucking her hard.

He paused when it sounded like she was crying. He was still as stiff as a cat-scratching post. She pulled the towel from her mouth and said, "Stop, I can't take more right now."

Stopping was the hardest thing he had ever done. He pulled out and looked. Her cunt never looked better; there was slick liquid down her thighs. Squatting down, he took a long deep lick that caused her to cry out again. "No!" Ignoring her he licks again, this time ending at her little puckered anus. Licking across her asshole was another first, something he wanted so badly. He pushed a finger into her pussy and licked her ass again.

Amy gasped again as he pushed his tongue into her ass. Her muscles protested, but her body wanted it. His finger penetrated her abused cunt while his tongue fucked her asshole like a hard little cock. In and out, she started pushing against his face.

As exhausted as she was, she was disappointed when he stopped and stood up. She was getting closer to another wondrous orgasm.

She felt him shift over her and then he pressed against her again. Then something cold hit the base of her spine and flowed down. Struggling futilely against him, the liquid slowly warmed to body temperature as she heard a clunk on the counter. Looking to her right she sees his hand leave a bottle of olive oil. Just as she recognized what he had poured on her, she felt his hand rubbing the oil into her skin, slipping along the crack of her ass. It felt so good and so nasty. He pressed his cock tip right her perineum. In her mind's eye she could see the head of his cock being coated with the slick oil. His intentions came into perfect clarity as his fingers probed her anus. Fear and exhilaration filled her as he pushed one finger and reamed her asshole. It didn't hurt, but it felt so weird. He slowly finger fucked her ass; each move also caused his cock to rub along her pussy. Reaching down, she pressed his cock to her cunt, trying to push him inside her. He works a second finger in, opening her wider.

She grunts at the intrusion, but says nothing as she presses his cock against her labia, masturbating against it. He pulls his cock free and removes his fingers, she sighs in frustration, but her own fingers find her clit.

Whispering, "I am going to fuck your asshole now." He was as gentle with his words as he wasn't with his cock. Pushing the head to her tight bud-like anus, he pushed on and found himself blocked by her tight sphincter. She was frigging herself with abandon and was unconsciously pushing back on his cock. The oil and pussy juices worked well and on one push, his cockhead popped inside.

Amy's back arched as her head came up off the countertop. "Ohhhhh, that hurts." Her hand stopped.

He waited as she adjusted to the feeling. She felt tight, incredibly tight, and tighter than he had ever squeezed his cock himself. She didn't complain, just told him that it was painful.

Her hand started frigging her clit again, faster as her breathing got short. It was painful, but she wouldn't have traded it for anything right now. Her own movements caused him to slowly be pulled in as he could feel her own muscles trying to push him out.

He felt her fingers penetrate her cunt, adding to the pressure on his cock. He couldn't resist one push and with a cry of triumph, along with her cry of pain, he was pressed against her ass, fully inside her asshole. She was so tight it was almost painful to him. She again grabbed the towel and used it to muffle her cries.

Her hand left her cunt and was flat on the counter. He paused and started rubbing her back and hips. Scratching his nails on her tight ass, he pulled out a slow inch and slid back in, fighting against her marvelous muscles the whole way. She was groaning into her towel again, but not making any effort to stop him. He pulled again, just an inch, maybe two, and slowly pushed back in. She gripped him tighter than anything he had ever felt. Another pull back and a harder push back in, she mewed, she actually mewed like a cat, into the towel.

Slowly, but steadily he fucked her once again. Holding her hips for leverage, he slowly picked the pace, keeping her pinned against the island as he claimed her ass like he had taken her virgin cunt years before. The sight of his cock moving between her sweet cheeks was unbelievable. Pulling out all but the head, he started slamming into her harder and with a little less mercy. Sometime she started cumming, but he didn't care. Fucking her ass was a dream, and fucking her ass was all he could see or feel. She quivered against him, and he kept fucking her harder. She cried out and he ignored her. In and out like a machine again he took her. She was still cumming when his rhythm changed and she felt his cock expand. Seconds later he came, forcing his sperm into her ass. He kept stroking as his cum added more lubrication, she came one last time, the last of a number she would never be able to count.

He lay across her back, her ass still tight enough to hold his softening cock. He pulled back and watched her ass grip the tip of his cock, causing it to stretch as he pulled back. Suddenly it popped out, as suddenly as it had popped in. Her little bud closed slowly, keeping his cum trapped inside.

Pulling her skirt back over her ass, he checked the oven while she recovered. As she stirred, he leaned over and whispered; "Now you will have something interesting to tell Rob tomorrow."

When she didn't react, he responded, "You knew that I knew?"

Her face still showed signs of her ravishment as he took the dishtowel and cleaned himself off before closing his shorts.

"I could see you in the mirror the other night. At first I was almost too scared to move until I saw what you were doing and I decided to give you a real show. Brenda certainly didn't complain. I was wondering when you were going to bring it up."

Hearing Callie and Little Mike pushing the chair told them both that their reprieve was over. Amy stepped into her husband’s arms and kissed him chastely as his arms surrounded her. Hearing his daughter's voice in a loud whisper, "See, I told you they were kissing."

"Ewww, gross," from their son was perfect as he and Amy cracked up.
 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments