Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Conversations with Amy Chapter 5 of 8

"Amy and Dave call in some much-needed help."

20
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Later that night, after a nice evening with the kids, Dave took Amy to bed. They both stripped and without a thought to nightgown or pajama bottoms like usual, they slipped under the cold sheets and snuggled.

"Let's place all our cards on the table, Amy. I love you, more than ever, and while I was angry when I saw you and Rob, once you went down on Brenda, I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

"Dave, honey, when I saw you jerking off I wanted you to join us so bad. When it sunk in that you liked what you saw I couldn't stop from showing off for you."

"How long?"

"Just since I discovered your magazines. I went over to try and make some sense. I was sure you hated me."

"Never that," Dave interrupted.

"Well, I thought that. Rob straightened me out."

"So that's what you call it."

Jabbing back with her elbow, "To be honest, I seduced him."

Dave pulled her against him, pressing his cock against her ass. Memories of earlier made his dick twitch. "No way, baby, there is no way you seduced him."

"He asked me to leave, actually told me to go. As I was walking towards to door, I asked him if I could watch him masturbate."

Dave's eyes widened in surprise.

On that note, Amy told him the whole story, including how horny his mags got her, how Bren got involved, the girl at the pharmacy who made a pass at her, her topping, and ended it by telling him how wonderful he had been earlier.

By the end of her story, Dave was totally hard and he started slowly jacking off, knowing how sore his wife must be and how much she liked watching.

Amy flipped on her lamp to its low setting and threw off the sheet. She turned and lifted one knee, giving him a great view of her cunt while watching him.

"Ooooh, dessert!" She said as she gently rubbed herself.  "Don't cum yet, honey. Your turn to open your heart to me."  Her hand acted like a conductor's baton. Moving back and forth in a mesmerizing and complex pattern. He talked in a low, almost hypnotizing voice.

He told her about how much he loved her and loved the new more open her. How he was always afraid to ask for a more experimental sex life, afraid of her reaction. How he felt about her imitative in controlling him and how he loved taking her earlier. He spoke about her relationship with Rob and Brenda. Surprisingly, he wasn't jealous as much as he sounded envious. He told her how unbelievable she appeared eating Brenda and how badly he lost control.

Finally, he talked about his meeting with Joanie that afternoon.  Amy grew livid as he retold every word and deed. She then grew fearful about the pictures and then hotly furious about the camera.

"I'm going to kill the bitch. I thought she was my friend?"

Dave was shocked at this side of Amy. He can't remember the last time she was this angry.

"No, baby, you aren't even going to let on you know until we figure out what we are going to do."

She snuggled close, all thoughts of sex abandoned for the moment. They both were thinking.

"The photographs, were they real pictures or from a computer printer?"

Dave thought for a sec, "Printed I think. It felt like a regular paper, not a photography print."

"And the bitch mentioned files, not tapes, right?"

"Yes."

"So that probably means everything is digital rather than taped." Continuing her thought, "That means a pretty nice computer system."

Looking at each other at the same moment, they both said, "Rob!"

Laughing, they both immediately felt a little better.

Spooning together, Amy thought more about Joanie, the bitch, and John, the bastard.

The next morning, Joanie saw Dave heading for work and hid a smile at his stony facial expression. She was looking forward to all the surprises in store for her newest conquest. In just a matter of days, he would be delivering Amy to her on a silver platter, and there was something to look forward to.

Amy headed for Rob's at her usual time, glad to not see the bitch or the bastard. She was still so mad there was no way she could have acted normal. Brenda was there, a nice surprise. When she kissed her, Brenda felt the tension.

"What happened?"

Rob looked up from the coffee pot at her tone.

"Something shitty!"

Rob slipped a coffee cup in front of each woman.

Amy turned to Rob, "You have a speakerphone?"

Brenda looked a Rob, who nodded, "In my office."

"We need to call Dave, like now."

Rob looked shocked, but when Amy saw his face, she smiled wanly. "Dave isn't the problem. He knows and is only mad because he hasn't gotten to taste you, Bren-love!"  Brenda looked flattered as Rob took it all in. "Dave is OK, but we have a problem. Joanie."

Both Brenda and Rob looked surprised. In stereo they dais, "Joanie?"

"Let's get on the phone and go through this all together."

Aim dialed the phone and said, "Dave, honey, hold on, I am going to put you on speaker."

All could hear Dave voice, "Hi guys, did Amy fill you in?"

"Nothing other than mentioning a certain Valkyrie."

Chuckling, "Valhalla isn't where I am picturing one each neighbor right now. Amy, I am using my headset so you can talk without being circumspect. Since I have to be a little more careful of my words, why don't you tell the story and I'll jump in when I can."

"OK, honey..." With that, Amy told the whole story, including the kitchen ravishment. It seemed really weird to Rob to have Dave on the phone.

When she was done both Rob and Brenda were stunned. To Amy, Rob had gotten more stone-like in his anger, beautiful Brenda's eyes glowed, she looked like she was about to burst in flame.

Dave concluded with, "You can see the problem, while I am the current target; I doubt I am the only one. Amy can fill you in on our thoughts. I have to go to a meeting. I really want to have a face-to-face, but I can't let the sky eye think they are anything but in control. Rest your minds on the whole personal side, Amy loves you two, and who am I to get in the way?"

"How about in-between?"

You could hear the smile in his voice as he said, "Brenda, I'll hold you to that one once we've dealt with our problem."

Dave hung up in remarkably good spirits, while Amy continued to conspire.

"We think everything is on computers, probably backed up on tape or disc. We were hoping you," she said, looking at Rob, "would have some idea of gaining access."

Bren was quicker on the uptake. "You want to turn the tables on them?"

"Maybe, but only after we are out of danger ourselves."

"I can't figure out how they managed to pull all this off. You would think after all these years we would have suspected something by now?" Rob said.

"Dave and I talked about that as well. We think it all comes down to the blackmail and their secret files. I think Sylvia might have been a victim as well. Remember how we thought how horrible she was?" We nodded. "Well remember who always seemed to have the juiciest trash talk about her?"

Bren answered, "Oh god, you're right - Joanie"

"We think things were getting out of hand and suddenly Sylvia is acting like a real whore. What if she was operating under their" pointing with her chin toward Joanie's," direction the whole time.

"What about Donna and Frank?"

"That one is trickier, but if Donna was in on it, that would explain some things. The other possibility is Donna just lucked out and stumbled across Joanie and John's games without realizing it. Donna doesn't care much for Joanie, but she doesn't hate her. So my guess is Donna's OK. She caught Sylvia's act and used it to dump Frank."

"That adds up but we can't be sure until we know the score."

Amy was looking a bit worried. Bren pulled her into her lap and held her tight. "We'll figure it out, baby. Right now what do they really have? You flashing and Dave jerking off, both in my backyard, a private place. They release anything and we'll nail them to a wall. Once their activities are in the open, they won't have a friend in the world. You’ll be embarrassed, but you will always have us."

Turning, she said, "Rob, I'm taking Amy upstairs. Why don't you put together a plan to get into their system while we take a bath? Call my shop, sweetie, and tell them I'll be in before lunch." Aim whispered something to her. "Maybe after lunch!"

Attacking their system wasn't a problem, doing it without their knowledge would be tricky. Getting on his computer, it didn't take long for Rob to find their website. A typical innocuous site, but it did tell him their IP address range, since it was contiguous with his own. They were using the cable company's service, just like he was. That may help since he was at the head of the network segment.

Brainstorming, he trotted upstairs to ask Aim a quick question. Barging into the bath Rob was awestruck by a sight finer than any porno or magazine could have planned. Bren was kneeling at Aim's feet, holding the detachable water nozzle. The nozzle was set on a rapid pulse. Aim was standing up in our large garden tub, facing away from him, supporting herself with her arms with her hands against the tile wall. Bren was directing the stream between Aim's legs and Aim was crying out nearly to orgasm. Talk about losing a train of thought as his dick jumped to attention!

Their skin was glistening from the water and Aim's perfect ass was moving in a tight pattern with the spray. She couldn't speak, other than to make small, sexy, grunts when the spray hit a particularly sensitive area. Bren's free hand was lightly stroking her ass as Aim cried aloud, "Ohhhh, I'm going to..." She tightened that incredible ass with Bren's fingers caught and her whole body shook for several seconds. Then her legs gave way and she collapsed with a huge splash back into the tub. He always loved that tub, but never as much as he did right then.

Bren straightened her out and supported her, she appeared to be floating in the water.

The tub is a custom job they had done when they renovated the second floor eight years ago. It is forty-eight inches wide by almost seven feet long, oval on one end, slightly rectangular and sloped on the other. Two people can lay side by side, and it was plenty long enough for even Rob to stretch out in. Throw in the water jets and you know why they both liked it so much.

Bren smiled at Rob, and nodded at his cock. Taking it out when it's this hard was always a chore but it felt so good once it was out in the moist air. Standing next to the tub, he started stroking it, squeezing hard, making the head go purple quickly. When Aim opened her eyes, she was looking right at his cock. Then she gave this humongous grin and said, "For me, oh, you shouldn't have."

She watched as his hand flew up and down the shaft, her eyes watching and her tongue licking her lips. "Cum for me, Robbie, cum on my face, hit me with it."

With that kind of encouragement, it didn't take long before he was straining and the first glob of sperm hit her right in the cheek. Not wavering an inch, he got most of her face and some in her hair. She never looked so hot. A brief thought about how Dave would see this crossed his mind. That thought was cut off as Bren started licking cum off Amy's face. 'Holy shit, can life get any hotter?" he thought.

When they were done licking and kissing each other, Bren looked at him, "So have you planned the bastards' downfall?"

He smiled, "Not yet, I came up to ask a question and my train of thought got completely derailed."

They both grinned.

"Aim, do you use the cable company or the phone company for internet access?"

"Um, yes, we have the digital cable and a cable modem. Dave explained the system when I saw that a cable modem costs more than what our old modem costs."

"How about any of the other neighbors on the block?"

"Not that I know of. Why?"

"Joanie and John also use the cable ISP. Do me a favor and don't use your system for a couple of days. I am going to borrow a network sniffer and see what I can see on their system from the outside."

"Sure thing."

"Won't that get you in trouble with the cable company?" Bren asked.

"No, technically I am looking at usage level on my home network. Since we're at the connection point, we'll get a read on all traffic. I can filter out our usage and get a handle on theirs."

Over the next couple of days, it was easy to tell that Joanie and John really used the internet a lot. The amount of traffic was impressive. From the data, it was easy to see that they were running several websites. Getting the IP's was a snap; getting any other access was going to be harder. The sites were all X-rated and listed as amateurs, group sex, hardcore, lesbians, BDSM, and gay men. The teaser pics were lousy and partially fuzzed out, but they could identify Joanie, John, even Sylvia, and a couple of other neighbors. At least they thought it was them. As Rob had said, the teaser pics were pretty bad.

Another conference call Wed night, three days until Dave had his appointment.

"Alright all, the only way to learn any more about their sites is to become a member."

"We can't do that. You have to use a charge card and they'll recognize you immediately." Dave said.

Amy replied, "That means we have to bring someone outside into our little conspiracy."

"Who can we really trust?"

"Plus they have to be real. If we wind up in public, we could get into trouble for credit card fraud."

"Male or female?"

"Looking at the volume of traffic and source IP's, their lesbian site doesn't get the most action, their gay male site does, but the IP's hitting the lesbian site also hit most of their other sites. I did a port check and they are also running a video chat service and bulletin boards."

Aim piped up, "I think I know just the person. A young lady, she works at my pharmacy. No, we haven't been carrying on, but we've become friends. I followed some advice a 'friend' gave me and have been getting to know her. She just dumped her boyfriend and has no current attachments."

"Do you trust her?"

"Yes, with a few precautions. I think she'll help us. But her price will include..."

Dave started laughing, "Why do I think you'll enjoy paying that price?"

Rob and Brenda could picture Aim's ears turning red.

"OK, Amy, when you come over tomorrow we'll talk about your friend's involvement. Why don't we plan on dinner over here tomorrow night? We can use a face-to-face and if we didn't have some contact, the spies would get suspicious. We should also plan on inviting Aim's friend so we can get prepped for the weekend."

Bren and Rob went for a late night dip in the pool and ended up making love on the side of the pool. It was a little distracting, knowing that the camera could see them, so they did it in the missionary position, in hope that their enemies liked looking at Rob's ass!

Aim's friend turned out to be a smart, lovely, and surprisingly mature twenty-one-year-old named Tracy. Tracy was in school, working on a pharmacology degree, and worked at the drug store for both money and experience. She was surprised at the invite but readily accepted when Amy talked to her.

They held off any serious discussion until the kids were bedded down in the bedroom they call their campground. Tracy sat on the floor at Aim's feet as they all relaxed with a little wine. Tracy accepted an offer of port, which cemented Rob's growingly high opinion of her.

The mood darkened a little as they tried to jump into that unpleasant topic. Tracy was quite perceptive and broke the ice.

"I don't know why you asked me over. But I know it's not for a simple dinner, a wonderful dinner to say the least. For a moment I thought some suspiciously nasty thoughts..." she smiled when she said that, "... but there is something else going on and you are having trouble bringing it up. So let me make it easy for you. I don't shock easy, and I trust Amy not to put me in a bad position, so just spill it and we'll see where we go from there."

Rob's opinion of her went up another notch. Dave launched into an explanation of what they were up against and Bren, Amy, and Rob added some pieces as necessary. As they talked Tracy's hand started stroking Aim's bare thigh causing her to shift positions several times.

"Fuck them. They sound like real sickos. Not that I am against some fun, but to hurt your friends like that sucks." She looked up at Amy, "To make where I stand perfectly clear, to hurt you is criminal." With that she got up on her knees and took Amy's face in her hands, she kissed Amy gently on the lips. "If there is anything you think I can do.  All you have to do is ask.  So, what can I do?"

Rob led the way to his office explaining about the websites. She laughed. "You want me to become a member of one of their porn sites so you can see what they are doing with all their spying. One problem, I can't really afford to do that. I am treading water right now. Work doesn't pay enough and well, you don't need to know all that, let's leave it that I can't afford to waste money like that."

Dave addressed that, "We'll cover all expenses in cash. We needed someone unknown to them."

Tracy shrugged her shoulders and agreed at once. Logging in took a few minutes. She identified herself and using a Hotmail email address to build a profile. Rob took several webcam shots partially showing her face with a bit of editing and one very sexy shot with her face nuzzled between Amy's breasts. After cutting Aim's face out and covering a small birthmark on her chest, Tracy jumped into the website like a pro. They all watched as she started downloading images. They saw a shot of Joanie, heavily made up, and Sylvia, with no make-up at all, which was strange. The pics were date stamped very recently.

Tracy headed into the Amateurs area and found several grainy exposures of action in a backyard, near a copse of trees. They recognized Sylvia with several different men and women.  Thank goodness everyone they saw was over eighteen or Bren would have called the cops on the spot.

Sylvia wasn't the only lady seen with multiple partners, there were over a dozen, several looked very familiar. They were all a bit surprised at no shots of John.

Trace continued to explore and came across a clear shot of Joanie. She immediately recognized her as one of her customer's at the pharmacy. "She's always dropping hints at me and the other girls at the store. I never liked her because of how pushy she was."

Amy countered, "I seem to remember you being a little pushy."

Tracy smiled, "There is a difference in going after a sweet and sexy woman and being obnoxious." Aim preened at the compliment.

Tracy was still cruising along when she started laughing, "That little slut." When They looked at the screen they saw this tight-bodied Hispanic girl getting doubled fucked, in her pussy and mouth at the same time. “She used to work with me. She was always trying to pick me up, telling me she was strictly a les. That little bitch."

"Look at the background." It was the same curtain-like material as some of Syl's shots. "I bet they have a studio in the basement."

Aim was sitting next to Tracy the whole time and getting hotter and hotter by the second. Her nipples were stiff and she kept changing position. Her predicament wasn't lost on Tracy, who kept commenting on the better pictures.

"I can't take much more of this!" and with that Tracy tugged off her top and her breasts sprang free. Pulling Amy's face to her chest, "Please, Amy, I need you."

RoyalTranssQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoyalTranssQueen

With a glance at Dave and seeing his smile, she started loving on those titties. Bren interrupted and said, "This office is too cramped, let’s all go downstairs." She pulled Amy with her, much to a disappointed Tracy, who followed quickly, shedding clothes as she went.

Dave and Rob shrugged their shoulders and followed the trail of clothing to the basement. By the time they got there, Tracy was lying on the stone coffee table; Aim was sucking her breasts while lying on top of her, between her legs. Bren was watching and slowly disrobing. She was looking at them, "Two cocks and they are all mine, for the moment."

She came over and kissed Dave, then me. While Rob hugged her, Dave pressed against her ass and kissed her neck. "Oh, that's right you like asses, don't you?" She went down on her knees, pulling at Rob's pants until she got his cock out, licking the head; she turned and looked at Dave. Wriggling her ass, "Well don't just stand there."

She started licking him again, sighing when she felt Dave's hands and face on her ass. When he started licking and rimming her asshole, her arms couldn't hold her up and her face went down to the floor. Stripping, Rob laid down in front of her and she swallowed him in one shot. Dave had his face plastered between her cheeks as Rob felt her starting to moan on his cock. He groaned aloud and then heard another orgasm. He looked across, Tracy was getting eaten hard, Aim was like an animal. Tracy was cumming and so was Bren, She couldn't stay on his cock, she was too deep in her own orgasm.

Rob stood up and watched Dave eat his wife's ass while she came, he could also see several fingers pistoning in and out of her.

Amy looked up; her face all wet from Tracy and motioned Rob over. Moving up, straddling Tracy's almost unconscious form, she shows him her open, wet cunt. Taking that as an invitation, he slipped deep into her, causing her to cry out, which roused Tracy who saw them and smiled. She reached down and Rob could feel her playing with Aim's cunt and his balls. He couldn't take it and stiffened.

Amy jumped off him and grabbing his cock, proceeded to jerk him off until he exploded all over Tracy's chest, abdomen, and on her cunt. Amy gave his cock a quick kiss and pressed herself fully against Tracy, kissing her deep and sliding their bodies together, using the cum as a lubricant.

Dave stood up, his cock stiff, as he looked at Bren lying on the floor temporarily sated. He went over to his wife, who was locked in an embrace with Tracy. He touched her back and she looked up. Peeling herself apart, the cum still wet on their skin. Dave looked shocked for a second as Amy pulled his face to her chest. "Don't think, just go with it." With no delay, he started cleaning up the sperm from both of them. He seemed to get harder as both women responded to his attention.

Rob sat on the couch to watch when Bren joined him. They both were enjoying the show when Amy orgasmed quickly. She pushed Dave over to finish Tracy and joined them on the couch. Dave brought Tracy just to the point of orgasm and held her there for several agonizing minutes. When Tracy started to plead with him, he spread her legs wide and slammed his cock into her pussy.

She screamed and started cumming like mad. He fucked her hard, and she dug her nails into his back begging for him not to stop. He delivered as she went into overdrive, her legs stiffening, she lifted them both up by arching her back. He started creaming her cunt, grunting like mad, he filled her until they could all see his cock forcing his own cum out. They fell back on the table hard enough to make the rest of them wince.

Dave rolled off of her and was lying there trying to catch his breath. With only a glance, Aim went down on him, cleaning his cock with infinite care. Bren bent down between Tracy's thighs and licked her clean with slow, gentle strokes of her tongue.

Rob watched all this and got hard once again. When Aim was done, she came over, without a word, straddled him, but facing away. She took his cock with care and lowered herself. He slipped into that tight heaven as she slowly fucked him. She spread her legs wide, giving everyone a perfect view. Dave watched, with a small look of disbelief, but no jealousy. Tracy watched with lust in her eyes. Bren only glanced as she finished licking every last bit of Dave's cream from Tracy's pussy.

Bren got up and kissed Amy, then Rob. She then sat on one side, kissing Aim’s right breast. Tracy did the same on Aim's left.

"Please come over here, my husband." Dave came over, not reluctantly, but a little unsure.

Amy held her face up for a kiss, and that Dave was willing to do. The kiss started long and loving and ended hard and hot. Amy came away breathless. "Kneel down and watch my cunt, get fucked. I know you like pictures, so here is the real thing. He sank out of Rob's eyesight as Aim kept fucking him. "Do you like it, Dave? Do you like seeing a cock in me? Doesn't my cunt look so good being fucked? It feels so good!"

She kept up a running monologue, with no answer from Dave. A few minutes later, she cries, "Yes, Dave, lick my cunt, lick my clitty. Oh, thank you, Dave, that feels incredible." She started bouncing wildly and every once in a while Rob could feel Dave's mouth on his cock. He either didn't notice, or didn't care.

Rob certainly didn't, being buried to the hilt in Aim's sweet pussy. Amy couldn't stop herself and came long before he was ready. She got off him with Dave's help and Tracy got right on, this time facing toward him. Her slim waist fit nicely in his hands as he supported her movements. She was tight, but with a different feel. She used her muscles in a rippling motion that soon had him near to cumming. At that point, she would slow down and hold him tight inside her. Bren stood behind her, teasing her chest, massaging her breasts. Rob would have cum in an instant if she had allowed it.

She pressed against him, and said, "My ass, Brenda, do my ass." Brenda went down and Rob could feel her finger Tracy's asshole. She started finger fucking her, penetrating her at the same pace Tracy was doing to Rob. When Tracy would lift up, Bren would pull out, as she came down, Bren would slide back inside. Tracy started losing it and he was right with her. Bren must have been using more than one finger, because Tracy's cunt tightened like a virgin's around him.

He came hard enough to cause his vision to blur. Rob must have been holding his breath, because he got dizzy as Tracy fell to the side. She rolled down to the floor, being supported by Bren all the way. When Bren went to lick her again, Tracy stopped her, "No more, I am too sensitive right now. Bren pouted and Tracy consoled her with a kiss. "Fucking A! As my last boyfriend would say. This is much more than I had hoped."

They all looked around at each other, laughing.

Aim and Dave went home, leaving the kids behind. They left through the front door, denying the spies a look. Rob set Tracy up with a laptop with a webcam. It also had special software to monitor and record everything, copy downloaded files, track both sides of a chat. Tracy said she would get on it tomorrow night. She also said she would be on another chat where they could connect and talk to her while she surfed.

The next morning Dave got an email at the office. No return email address, just a note saying, "Don't forget about Sat. 9 sharp." There was no doubt who sent it, Joanie was sending another message as well: 'I know where you work.' Damn her! He forwarded the message to Rob to see if there was anything he could do with it.

A couple of hours later Rob called. "She's just playing with your head, but this one will bite her some. She used a mail server on one of her web servers and it has a security hole. A friend of mine offered me some advice about this particular server, telling me not to buy it and why. Using the network sniffer, I also discovered that John logs in from work and keeps an eye on his snooping cameras. The sniffer gave me his password, because he logs in the clear, probably without realizing it. Later, when traffic dies down, I am going to go in and take a quick look around."

Rob logged in as John once he saw he had logged out. The URL showed four images, all on the outside of their house. The back camera that they already knew about, there was one on each side, apparently hidden in the soffit, and one hidden in their shed aimed toward the back of the house. They were stationary, but by clicking around he found he could control the camera movement and zoom.

The cam on the back of the house was on a scan mode, so when a neighbor walked down the sidewalk, it locked onto him and tracked until he was out of view, then it went back to scanning. He got out after only a few minutes, just in case John tried to log back in and drew up a system diagram and was actually pretty impressed with the set-up.

What worried Rob the most was off-line storage and possibly off-site back-ups as well. He thought, 'Too bad Cyd wasn't still in town; she could break into any system better than anyone else I knew. Best of all she could be trusted. But she's in LA now building her own computer security consultancy. Which was too bad because I was the one that got her started, but she soon outstripped my talents about system security. I was more of a generalist. What would Cyd do?'

His train of thought continued, 'Her first reminder was always the same; patience was the name of the game. But we were operating on a deadline. Put Cyd under a deadline and she would be looking for ways to extend the deadline, especially if it meant not doing something rash. So are we really operating on a deadline? No, it's not a deadline, but an artificial line in the sand to demonstrate Joanie's power. The best way to extend that deadline is to make Dave unavailable, but it has to be something outside of his control.'

It was time to call Dave, "Hi Dave, it's Rob, I got an idea."

"Shoot," said Dave curiously.

"How is your vacation time?"

"I have about nine days, including some comp-time."

"Good, good. Here's the idea. Tell Joanie you are being sent out of town tomorrow. Tell her you'll be working through the weekend and into early next week on some kind of crisis."

"She might get mad."

"I think she'll be pissed off, but she won't show it much. She can't do anything to cause you to do anything crazy, like tell Amy, not until she has you right where she wants you. As long as she believes it's out of your hands she'll have no choice. I don't want you near her clutches until we have an idea on how to deal with her."

"Sounds like a plan, I'll tell them her I need a few days. Getting it shouldn't be a problem. If this backfires, she might lash out of control. My feeling is we don't have much time." Dave said thoughtfully.

"Well, by that point, either she has all of us as performing sex toys, or we have them over a barrel."

"OK, I'll do it. It'll feel nice to take some steps instead of just reacting to her."

"Great, take Amy with you, we'll watch the kids. If the bitch asks tell her Amy is coming along to shop. Hell, Brenda might be annoyed she can't go," Rob said laughing.

"Are you sure you can't spare Brenda, Amy would love to be running around with her."

"She would, but I might need her here. Just in case something breaks loose. Come home early enough to break the news to her. I'll pass the word to Amy to make herself scarce till five-thirty."

"OK, thanks! Bye for now."

Rob called Amy and she loved the idea of a few days away with her husband with no kids and no responsibilities. Brenda liked the idea too, but would have preferred to tag along for at least the shopping part, just like he had said.

Later that night Dave came by, supposedly to ask about watching the kids. Bren dragged him into the office where Rob was talking to Tracy on speaker. Tracy got a kick out of the whole idea.

Dave told them about the conversation with Joanie. "I went to her door like I had my hat in my fucking hand. She didn't even invite me in. When I told her work was sending me out of town, she got pissed. Then the crazy bitch made light of it, sort of 'You'll just have to make it up to me when you get back.' I am telling you, she's off the deep end."

Tracy chimed in, "That goes against her playbook."

"Playbook?" Bren asked.

"She's pretty arrogant. She has a 'Sexual Control Handbook' posted under the BDSM stuff. It reads like a 'Blackmail for Idiots' guide. I scanned it and there are a few basics, one is never, ever display anger or affection until you have the fish netted, gutted, and hopelessly under your thumb. One of the other rules is, never ask for money or gifts. To do so leaves a trail that could be used for legal action. I guess blackmailing for sex is harder to prove than blackmailing for money."

"Arrogance isn't the word for her," Rob added.

Brenda looked at him, "Since Dave's going to be gone a few days, I am going to take him upstairs and say goodbye properly while you chat with Tracy."

"Wooooo-woooooo," Tracy yelled through the speaker. "Kiss him once for me."

Dave looked a little sheepish, but followed her willingly. Tracy and Rob laughed.

"You know you can send her this way anytime. She's a real babe! I didn't realize how hard looking at all this stuff was going to be all by my lonesome. I am frigging myself like mad here. You bunch of perverts fucked me so good last night, but I am still horny. So how do I spend my evening -- looking at dirty pics and movies!  I guess the best thing I can say is there are some good things on here, but most of it is crap.  The stuff uploaded by other users can be pretty hot!"

"You could have come over here again, you know?"

"Yea, Hottie, but I wouldn't have gotten any of my homework done. With a pair of hard cocks and two nice and wet cunts, I wouldn't be able to do more than beg to be fucked. Your baby's got a talented tongue, and you ain't a slouch in the cock department."

"Why thank you, you cunning stunt. You are quite the fuck yourself!"

"Oh you sure know how to talk to a girl, don't you? I guess your baby and that innocent-looking Amy give you lots of practice?"

"I’m certainly not complaining..."

Trace interrupted, "Fucking A, I just got a chat request for a video chat with the Queen-Bee herself. She's ID'd as a system manager. Here goes nothing, mute me so you can listen. Later tell me if it's her."

Rob heard a click and got a partial earful. Audio sucked, but he could only hear Tracy clearly.

"Hi, I'm Tracy."

"Yes, I have a cam, but I haven't been able to get it working."

"I sure would!"

Tracy had a little girl persona on. She sounded good enough to eat, and even only following one side of the conversation, it was easy for Rob to track.

"Wow, you are gorgeous! What terrific hair and your breasts are incredible."

Rob thought she was laying it on a bit thick, but The Queen Bee must not have minded.

His e-mail chimed, from Tracy. Attached was a screenshot of the chat window. It was Joanie all right, Wearing her hair straight, a ton of make-up, and playing with her tits. Maybe Tracy wasn't laying it on too thick; those were a great pair of tits! He e-mailed back that it was Joanie.

He listened and really wished he could have heard both sides of that chat. Joanie was doing her best to seduce Tracy and it appeared she was making slow headway. Ten minutes later he heard Tracy masturbate, apparently to Joanie's instructions. That was too much, Tracy was being wildly vocal, and he wondered if she was doing that for him. Whatever the reason, he pulled his cock out and stroked it hard when Bren and Dave came back in. Dave cracked up, but Bren knelt down next to him, watching from an inch away.

Tracy started cumming, moaning loud enough to get herself evicted, his hand blurred on the shaft as he came all over beautiful Bren's upturned face. She licked her lips, then used her fingers to clean her face, licking it all from her fingers.

Dave appreciated the view, obviously. He got hard again, but said, "I really should go home, before the bitch suspects because I've over here too long."

Bren added, "Besides, Amy might like a good fuck! I know I'm ready for another."

Dave shook his head, frowning slightly.

Bren rose and kissed him, then asked him what was wrong.

"I am just a bit overwhelmed. My wife, you two, Tracy, the sex, everything and then you throw in the bitch next door and you can see how crazy it all is."

"I know Dave, but we've been friends for years. We can deal with anything as long as we stick together. We would be helping even if all this hadn't happened, you know that!" Bren announced, "I'm going to walk you home and talk to Amy."

With that, they left. Rob thought, 'I think we are all overwhelmed a bit, but the external enemy really brought us together.'

Tracy interrupted my musing, "Hey, handsome, she's gone."

He took her off mute, "You sure sounded convincing to me."

"I hope you enjoyed it."

"Hell yes, Brenda did as well."

"Baby, are you still there?"

"No, she went with Dave to talk to Amy."

"Aw too bad, I am coming over tomorrow night. I can't stand another night looking at all this sexy stuff by myself."

"Dave and Amy's kids will be over to spend a few days."

"Oh, that's right. Ok, I'm coming for dinner, you and I can strategize and Baby is coming over here with me while you babysit."

He laughed, "So Brenda is Baby and Sexy is Amy, what are Dave and I?"

"So you caught on to my shorthand already. Dave is Horny, and you are 'Hottie'. I do that with all my friends, some mental image that just works for me."

"We sound like the four of the seven dwarves: Baby, Sexy, Horny, Hottie, or at least like a bad TV show."

"Nawww, more like a good porno movie, Hottie."

"So who are you?"

"Hell, that's fucking easy to figure out, I'm Slutty."

They laughed together then Tracy continued. "You know if I didn't know what kind of person Joanie is, I would fuck her in an instant. She's a pretty hot babe."

"I know, but beneath those DD's beats the heart of a real sadist."

"She was pretty pushy, wanting me to come over. She reminded me that she has my address and phone number from my application. Thank God I used a PO Box."

"Don't underestimate her. I know several ways she can get your address. Don't be surprised if she tries to push you harder."

"Hey, I can play the innocent, but she pushes too hard and I'll kick her ass. Her big titties aren't worth making my life miserable."

"Ok, little Slutty, but if things get hairy, beat a quick retreat."

"Hell, yea, do you think I'm stupid?"

"Hell no, I think you are sexy and taste damn good!"

"Man, you know how to make a girl feel wanted and wet. Ok, Hottie, I'm signing off to try and pry my hand away from my cunt and do some schoolwork. I'll see you tomorrow after work and park on the far side, calling first to make sure the coast is clear."

"Great. Besides cock and pussy, what else do you like to eat?"

"I'm not too particular, anything edible. I do like proteins over carbs."

"So steak wouldn't hurt your feelings?"

"Hey, we students never turn down a nice piece of meat."

Chuckling, Rob hung up. "What an amazing girl!"

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments