Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Conversations With Amy Chapter 6 of 8

"Tracey and Brenda enjoy some time while Rob calls in more help."

14
7 Comments 7
3.2k Views 3.2k
7.1k words 7.1k words

The next morning, Aim came by before heading to the airport.

"Rob, the kids are off to school. They are excited about 'camping out' here the whole weekend. Just no marathon computer games, OK?"

"So I can blame you when they complain?"

"I know that you’ll do that anyway. Just toss them into the pool once in a while and they won't do any whining."

"Can do, easy."

"And, Rob, thanks for this."

"Hey, no need to thank me."

"I know but thanks anyway."

She got up on her toes and they touched lips in a chaste kiss. Her body slowly fell against him as their kiss deepened. Her breasts pressed against his chest and her hips pressed against his as her arms came around his neck.

"I know Brenda said goodbye to Dave last night, he was still smiling when he got home. Then she kissed me so hard my toes curled."

She had to feel his cock stiffen between them. She disengaged her hands and brought one down, squeezing it between them. "I think I want to say goodbye to this as well," She said while grabbing his cock. She lowered her body and slid against him, she then went to her knees and opened his shorts.

She talked directly to his cock, like it was some kind of puppet, "I know my husband is going to fuck me wonderfully, but I am going to miss you," she said, in between licks on the head of his cock. Her hand gripped around the shaft tightly as she kept licking and talking it.

"You know I had a dick in my ass, and it was terrific. Painful at first, but after a while, it felt great." She gave a quick suck to his cock head. "I can't wait to feel you in my ass. It felt so filthy and so sexy I want to do it again and again." She held tight as his cock jumped. "I want to feel you in my ass while I suck on Dave's cock. Mmm."

She, "Mmm'ed," as she swallowed him whole, deep-throating like a pro.

"Fuck, my panties are all wet just thinking about it. I am going to soak through my shorts. Do you see how hot you make me?"

She rubbed herself with her other hand as she started stroking his cock.

"Maybe I should let you fuck me before I go. I love how you feel pounding my cunt, cumming inside me. You are the first cock I ever sucked and the only other one to fuck my pussy."

She swallowed him again and started humming. Her hand gently rubbed his balls bringing him so close to an explosion. His knees shook.

She pulled back and looked at his cock. "Oh, you have a little present for me." She swirled the precum with her tongue, all over the head. "But I want the big present. I want you to cum on my face like you did for Brenda last night. She told me all about it while she said goodbye to my pussy. She licked me and told me about you cumming on her face while Dave watched. It made me so hot, I came so hard thinking about you creaming on my face."

Her hand quickened and she rubbed her teeth on the base of his glans.

"I can feel my big present coming. Give it to me."

His cock heaved almost out of her grasp, the cum shot against her neck just under her ear and she smiled like she was opening a present on Christmas morning. Her hand pumped and directed it around her face until he was drained. Rob fell down to the floor as she copied Bren and cleaned herself with her fingers. At that moment, he knew he would never understand Joanie or John. While a picture of Aim right then would be great, it would pale beside the reality of sight, sound, and even the scent of Aim right then and there.

She finished and stood over him. "I hate to leave like this," gesturing to her drenched jean shorts crotch, "but Dave is waiting and now I certainly have to clean-up before we leave." She blew him a kiss and left him there, drained, on the floor.

Later that afternoon, the kids raced through Rob’s front door and gave him a hug like they hadn't seen him in months. He twisted their arms a little to get the homework out of the way while he worked on dinner. After their homework, they both elected to 'help' him in the kitchen. He pulled out some pastry dough and had them make shapes instead of the planned crescent rolls.

Not nearly as neat, but lots more fun. Bren got a messy hug and kiss and then Tracy slipped in. She took one look at the kids and started in on the dough with them. The kids were a little reserved, but her infectious laugh and conspiring grin soon won them over. When they realized she wasn't a babysitter, they seemed to adopt her.

Dinner turned out fabulous, the improvised rolls were a hit, even if they cooked a little unevenly. Rob grilled the steak, which marinated all day in a secret spice rub, and sliced it thin across the grain. “Perfection, even if I do say so myself,” He said. After dinner, Tracy told him to log into chat after the kids crashed. Bren told her it might be pretty late, because he tended to spoil them rotten.

Who was he to argue with his wife? A kiss and a delightful grope of each of their wonderful asses sent them on their way. Tracy whispered not to expect Brenda back before noon. Bren looked excited at the night to come. He told her that he expected a blow-by-blow description.

They left and the rest of the night was filled with video games, TV, caramel popcorn, and a 'scary story' in front of the make-believe campfire in their camping tent/bedroom. Rob had a great night!

He logged into his e-mail and chat and saw a quick note from Aim. She and Dave got in OK and hoped the kids were behaving. They would call tomorrow about lunchtime. Once again she thanked him, his cock jumped at the thought of her last thank you.

Rob wandered the chat area a bit before he saw Tracy log-in. The phone rang and he answered with the speaker to the sound of two girls giggling. He heard a third voice and slapped the speaker to mute when he recognized is as Joanie.

~~~

Tracy: We had to go take care of something; your site got us all hot and bothered.

Joanie: Us? So you aren't alone?

Tracy: No way, I got so turned on I brought reinforcements. Say hi to Barb.

 Joanie: Hi Barb.

Tracy: She's still a little too busy to talk. Let's just say her mouth is full.

Joanie: Turn on your cam.

Tracy: In a minute, when she's... oh, that's it, baby, right...

~~~

Rob lowered the volume and slipped on the headsets so the kids wouldn't hear. He requested Tracy's webcam view and was awarded with a view of Tracy from the neck down, with a thick head of black hair working between her open legs. Bren was in a big black wig, or else they were throwing a party he hadn’t know about.

~~~

Joanie: Raise the fucking camera; I want to see your face.

~~~

Tracy was too busy moaning and groaning to even think about complying. Joanie's breathless voice told Rob she was probably masturbating as well.

~~~

Tracy: Yea, baby, suck me right there, you are going to make me cum. That's fucking it. Harder, baby, harder.

~~~

Joanie quieted down, but all could hear her breathing as they both enjoyed the show.  Rob’s hand moved slowly as Joanie's breath got more labored.  Tracy screeched through a wonderful orgasm as they heard Joanie hit a few high notes. Tracy's foot flashed out and hit the cam, which tumbled to the floor, viewing only someone's calf.

Tracy calmed down and Joanie told her to fix the cam. Tracy put it pussy level and zoomed in on her open, wet cunt. Her hand came down as Joanie complimented her. Her finger started moving around her labia and prominent clit.

~~~

Tracy: Do you like?

Joanie: Hell, yes. If I was there, Barb and I would be fighting over you. 

Tracy: Barb wouldn't fight as long as there is a pussy for her. She's got a tongue that you have to feel to believe.

Joanie: Well come on over, I am sure we can keep her busy.

Tracy: No, she doesn't like cock. You told me you were married.

~~~

A pop-up chat on Rob's monitor with Tracy appeared: "Brenda here typing while Tracy deals with Joanie. Did you like the show?"

Rob wrote back, "Of course, you knew I would. Are you having fun?"

Bren wrote, "Do you have any doubts? Tracy is insatiable!"

~~~

Joanie: He won't get between us; he prefers cock.

Tracy: Your husband is gay?

~~~

Rob was surprised, “Talk about a shocker!”

Bren confirmed in another note, "We hit the male gay part of the site earlier. John was easy to recognize in spite of crappy make-up and wigs. He likes to suck and ass fuck with the best of them."

~~~

Joanie: Not absolutely, but mostly. He prefers cock, but will fuck anything if he's excited enough.

Tracy: Why do you stay with the bastard?

Joanie: We get along in so many other ways. He doesn't interfere unless I ask him.

Tracy: Well, Barb is pretty shy so I think we'll stay here for now.

Joanie: I can always come there.

Tracy: Not yet, we hardly know each other. Besides, don't you need to keep tabs on hubby?

Joanie: He's sulking.

Tracy: How come?

Joanie: We had a little something planned for tomorrow, but it didn't pan out.

Tracy: Oh, a cock for hubby to suck on?

Joanie: One for both of us. A nice looking guy, but straight and kinda sheltered.

'Oh if only she knew,' Rob thought himself.

Tracy: Sheltered? I am surprised he would want to play?

Joanie: Who said anything about wanting to play? I was going to convince him.

Tracy: Sounds like fun, tell me more? You can see how hot you are getting me.

Her hand was covered in juice as her fingers rubbed her clit.

Joanie: I have only a little leverage, but it has him scared. My real target is his sexy little wife. She's the one I want and I plan on giving him to my husband to get him out of the way once she is mine.

Tracy: I love how your mind works. Turn her hubby into something for your hubby, and you get his wife.

~~~

Bren typed, "Tracy is getting angry. She really likes Amy – really, really likes her!"

Tracy's hand movement got jerky. Rob bet Joanie thought it was out of passion.

~~~

Tracy: What do you plan for him?

~~~

Joanie was breathing harder.

~~~

Joanie: Oh, I figure to try to turn him into a little cock hound. My husband could always use a pet; he's been a pretty good boy this year. Once we own him, setting up his naive little wife would be a snap. I am pretty sure she's been fucking around with a neighbor.

Tracy: She doesn't sound naive to me.

Joanie: Oh, I think I can open her up a bit. I've been watching that cunt for years, just biding my time.

Tracy: Ooohh, what does she look like?

Joanie: A tight-bodied little red-head.

Tracy: Oh, I love redheads.

Joanie: If you are good to me, I will let you have her. In fact, it might be fun to see how she reacts to your sexy body once I've trained her a bit.

~~~

Tracy started apparently cumming, but Rob knew better, she was hamming it up.

Bren confirmed with another note, "Tracy is faking it. She'll sign off soon. You have no idea how pissed off she is right now."

Joanie bought the whole thing; they could hear her squealing like a pig as she came. The camera fell again, this time to a black screen. It must have been face-down in the carpet.

From Bren came the message, "We have to make sure they don't meet face to face, Tracy will murder her."

Rob was pretty shocked at Joanie's whole attitude. Trash a couple of people's lives for fun. They, no SHE, was going down. It was obvious that Joanie was running the show. John wasn't innocent, but it was Joanie all the way. Dave and Amy were going to be even more ticked off.

Trace got coherent enough to say goodbye to Joanie, citing having to take care of Barb. Joanie sounded disappointed, but didn't push the issue. She did tell Tracy to log in using her system rather than this public chat. She had a few 'private stock' items she wanted to share.

He knew Joanie was gone when he heard Tracy explode. He could make out words like bitch, kill, naive, and many others. Finally, she calmed down.

"Rob are you still there?"

"Yes, Tracy, I heard it all."

"Please tell me we are going to get her."

"I think we will, but I need you to stay involved at your end."

"What do you mean?"

"Joanie can hurt us, and if it all backfires, I want you at a safe distance. We asked for your help, but right now Joanie thinks you are just another horny client."

"So you are worried about me?" Tracy said surprised.

"Of course we are. You're part of the family now."

"You are a real sweetheart. Well, if I am family, then you should know I intend some serious incest tonight with Baby."

Laughing, "I'm sure she's planning the same thing."

He heard two nice chuckles and a good night before the click of finality. Sleeping alone has its drawbacks, but it does give you time to plan. Joanie turning over a hot fire was a nice mental image. Rob felt that they needed just one more piece of the puzzle, a better idea of her computer system, short of breaking-and-entering that is.

“Calling for some advice might help, it's still early in CA, and maybe Cyd can point me in the right direction,” He said to himself.

"Cyd, hi, it's Rob."

"Hi handsome, how's life?"

They traded small talk for a few minutes. Cyd, actually Cydne, is an ex-military officer. She got out and came to work for him. She is sharp, honest, and incredibly hard working. After a few years, she left to start her own computer security firm in Ca. She is physically attractive with the personality like a force of nature.

"Alright, handsome, I know you stepped out of the game for a well-deserved break, so you didn't call at what is awfully late your time to check up on me. What's going on?"

Trust Cyd to jump right to business. He gave her an idea of the technical challenges, but left out the personal side of the story.

"Robbie, you know what you are thinking is illegal?"

"I know, Cyd, but I am running out of choices."

"This isn't business, is it?"

"No, you're right, it's personal."

"So someone is being really stupid. This crap only happens in bad movies."

He peeled the onion a bit more for her, knowing he could trust her with the more personal details.

"Crapola, Robbie, your neighbors? The Greek goddess right next door! I remember her, I liked her! I remember meeting the other girl; she was too shy to say three words in a row."

"Well, you did intimidate her. You do that a lot, you know?"

"What me - intimidating? Hell, it never worked on you."

"Of course not, why do you think we get along so well."

"Ok, handsome, you get your beauty sleep and I'll call you tomorrow when I've digested things a bit."

"Alright, good night Cyd. Talk to you tomorrow."

Lousy weather on Saturday kept him hoping to keep the kids occupied. Callie wanted to cook some more, while Mike wanted to play and roughhouse. In other words, he was having a great time! Bren showed up closer to 3, looking like she hadn't slept a wink. She said Tracy wanted to come, but didn't dare run into Joanie. Bren did take pity on Rob and took over kid-wrestling while he took a call from Cyd.

"I only have a minute, but you are getting a visitor on Monday. If anyone, namely a Greek former-goddess, asks, tell 'em you are upgrading your network for higher speed access. In fact, make sure she knows it. From the traffic you told me about, she could benefit from the same upgrade. That'll be the hook."

"So who's coming on Monday?"

"You'll see, so don't act surprised in case the Greek is outside and sees 'em."

Cyd was playing mysterious. Suddenly he remembered one of the things he didn't like about her - she likes surprises.

"OK, Cyd. I'll look for them on Monday."

"Good! Make sure Greek knows what's up and quote a really good price on the work. Alright, handsome. Bye, bye!"

She hung up, running at warp speed like usual. Rob wondered what Cyd had cooked up.

He told Bren about Cyd, and she laughed. "I should have known you would call her. How much did you tell her?"

"Most of everything. The blackmail attempt, the website, Tracy's information, my ideas."

"So nothing about the more personal side?"

"That's a private issue, and not something Cyd needs to know about."

"Be glad Cyd isn't here, she would spot it instantly."

"Shit."

Mike heard him; Rob didn't see him standing there. "Robbie said a bad word, Robbie said a bad word," Mike ran out to the office to tell his sister.

Giggling, Bren asked, "See what you did? So what was the 'bad word' about?"

"I know who's coming on Monday?"

Bren looked at me and grinned, "Of course, Cyd!"

"Yea, I just realized that if the situation was reversed, I would be heading west, no questions asked."

"I know. So how do you think Cyd is going to react?"

"It depends on how much she guesses or sees confirmed. Let's see, Amy and Dave will still be out of town, so as long as Tracy keeps her distance, Cyd should stay in the dark on the more personal stuff."

"Things are getting so complicated."

"I know. But life is certainly more..."

"'full' is the word you are looking for, Robbie."

"That works. Any regrets, Bren-love?"

"Not a one. Life wasn't dull, but it sure was quieter. I think I like it better now."

"Especially last night?"

"Oh my God, that wench is amazing. You need to spend a night with her. She's like on a constant sexual high. Each orgasm makes her horny for another, until she's sore or exhausted. I was in absolute awe. The best part is that she gives as good as she gets."

"Sounds like fun."

"You can say that, I'll tell you all the particulars tonight. Tracy is taking the night off and going out with friends. She said she'd call you tomorrow after work."

"The weather is supposed to be perfect, probably plan a pool day, which means Joanie may be over. Can you behave?"

"Probably, but why take a chance. I think a work day is in order, maybe pop over and take Tracy to lunch, she's working tomorrow."

"All right, that's the plan."

Dave and Amy called just before dinner. The glow in Amy's voice told them they were having fun. Callie and Mike were happy to hear from them and reported in typically excited kid-speak on all the activities of the day. Rob gave them a short rundown on the 'other' activities so far. Bren got on the extension and she offered a summary of the night with Tracy. Rob just heard tons of giggling while Callie helped with dinner.

Later that night, Bren rolled on top of Rob and told him about last night:

~~~

Tracy snuggled against me while the kids and Rob were cleaning up from dinner. Her voice sent chills up my spine. "Can we get out of here? I have been thinking about you all day. Any longer and I might burst."

"I've been waiting for a good moment to leave. I almost feel guilty about leaving Rob alone like this."

Her hand on my back froze. "So you don't want to do this?"

"I said 'almost' guilty, he's stuck at home tonight while we go..."

"... get better acquainted." She finished my thought.

Her hand cupped and squeezed my ass. "Not much longer, because you are all mine tonight."

A shiver of delight raced through my body, causing my pussy to throb. A few minutes later I was following her car to her apartment.

It wasn't a dump, but it was in a dumpy part of town. The inside was small, but extremely well kept. The living room crammed with a loveseat, desk, and coffee table. A small TV on a bookcase. Several other bookcases told me she was not only a student, but an avid reader with wide tastes. I saw one of my favorite novels and pulled it out. Much to my surprise, it was my copy.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

"Amy lent it to me. She said it was yours," she said standing in the doorway to the kitchen hold two glasses of a blush.

Smiling, I asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

She stepped to the loveseat. "Not yet, I won't read it until after the semester ends. I love good books, but towards the end of a semester, schoolbooks come first. If that's a problem, you can take it home and I can borrow it another time." She looked a little apprehensive.

"Not at all, a good read should be savored." I closed the book and put it back on the shelf. "You and Amy have been getting along famously."

"Amy is wonderful!"

I raised my eyebrow at her exuberance and smiled.

"I mean it. Did Amy tell much about me?"

"No. We knew you made a pass at her when she bought her diaphragm."

"Oh God, I was so embarrassed when that popped out of my mouth. I was thinking it, and then when she didn't run screaming from the store, I actually gave her my number. I still can't believe she called."

"Why not . . . you're pretty incredible."

She blushed clear to the tips of her ears.

"When Amy called me, I was shocked. I mean I noticed her months ago and figured her for a real straight, married type. She was always nice, and that smile! It thrilled me when I could get her to aim it in my direction. She called to take me to lunch. That first lunch was a quick 30 minutes, that's all my work allowed. I was hopelessly hooked after that. I even dumped Richard Cranium that night."

"Richard Cranium, oh that's wonderful," I said almost in tears, "Dick Head, oh tell me, is that his real name?"

"Nawww, it was just my nickname for him."

"Why'd you break up with him?"

"Don't get the idea it was Amy, but in one 30 minute lunch, Amy made me feel important. She made me feel more like a unique individual than RC did in a year. I just couldn't stand him a moment longer."

"Now that I understand. Amy's special and it's not phony."

"She's the best! And that night. Wow! She invites me to dinner, with her family and friends. I had no idea I would ever make love with her, no matter how much I wanted her. Then you guys tell me the whole story and blew my mind. And you sit me in front of a computer and there I am looking at some dirty pictures. I went ballistic! You guys fucked me silly that night."

"We all went a bit nuts, believe me, we didn't plan it. But when you stripped off your top and pulled Amy to you, it became a free-for-all."

"Dave didn't seem unhappy, and when I saw him watching Hottie's cock inside Amy, Oh I couldn't believe it. I thought I was dreaming."

"It was a dream alright."

"How often do you four do that?"

"That, Tracy, was the first time."

She sat there surprised.

I nodded. "Amy joined Rob and I twice before. That was Dave's first time. He was great!"

"I know, he fucks like a machine. Watching him while Rob was fucking Amy was the wildest thing I ever saw."

"I was surprised, but it just turned me on even more. Watching and tasting you was pretty incredible as well."

"I'm nothing compared to you and Amy."

Touching her face with my hand, she met my eyes. "Don't you ever call yourself 'Nothing', don't even think it. You are wonderful. You agreed to help us. You are also beautiful and incredibly sexy. I was thrilled when you suggested this."

She swallowed and said in a small voice, "When I said that, I was just blustering around. I didn't think it would happen."

I sat there and looked at her. I learned more about her in a few moments that I thought possible. Amy must have seen it. For all her words, and apparent bravado, she was actually a shy girl, who lack some self-confidence.

She looked up at me, and looked down.

Either lacked self-confidence, or something happened to shake her confidence.

I waited.

The silence got to her; she looked up at me again.

"What do you want, Tracy?"

She looked down again.

"What do you want of me, right now?"

"I want to make love with you so badly, Baby."

I smiled. Not lacking confidence, just more cautious than any of us thought. Well except Amy, I'm sure.

"Are you sure you want me and not Amy?"

"Oh I want you both, and Dave, and Rob. I never felt so alive. Not just making love, but the conversation at dinner, the trust between all of you. I will admit being head-over-heels over Amy, but you can't imagine how all of you made me feel."

"And you can't imagine how you made us feel."

She looked quizzical.

"Look at me, I'm well over 40, and while I look OK, next to you I look old and flabby."

"Oh no, Baby, you are beautiful. You are in great shape and judging by the other night, you are an incredible lover."

"That's nice of you to say, but look at my breasts. Mine sag, yours are almost as big and stick out the way mine used to."

She reached out and cupped my breasts. "Your breasts are beautiful, and I think any sag is your imagination."

She unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my bra.

"I mean compared to Joanie we are both small."

"But hers are actually too big for her frame. I bet she has back problems. Yours are perfect for you. Larger and you would look heavy, smaller and you would look pear-shaped."

She lifted my bra over my breasts and nuzzled between them. She held both of my breasts on each side of her face and licked the valley between them with abandon. She then made love to my breasts, sucking them, licking my nipples, then blowing across them. It hurt and thrilled at the same time. Her hands warming my nipples back up and then she would do it again. I was a puddle in her hands. My breasts seemed to get more and more sensitive with each cycle of wet licks, cool breaths, and warm hands. Just when I thought I would scream, she bit down on my right nipple and I orgasmed immediately. I came in a wet gush just from her playing with my breasts. As I came back to earth, she was suckling on my left nipple, rubbing the right.

Holding her close, stroking her hair, "Maybe I should call you 'Baby'?"

She looked up, smiling. "You can call me whatever you want." She got up and said, "Would you like to see my bedroom?"

"I thought you would never ask." I stood and she helped me off with my blouse and bra. Regardless of what she may think, my breasts were losing the fight with gravity, in spite of everything I did to stay in shape.

Her bedroom was the only room in the place where she really did some decorating. The bed was incredible, an obvious antique. It was twice as high off the ground as a modern bed, and about halfway between a twin and a full with tall posts, connected by a thin wood frame, matching dresser and table. It was terrific.

"Oh, I love this. Where did you get it?"

She glowed. "It's mine, been in the family for generations. I had it in storage, but RC took his bed with him and I needed something to sleep on. It's just the right size for two people, if they like being cozy."

"I think it's great, but where did you get a mattress and box spring to fit?"

"I have an uncle who manages a custom mattress company out in Ohio. He made it for me when my Aunt left me the set. The set is over 200 years old!" she said proudly.

"I am almost afraid of sitting on it. It's so beautiful."

She pushed me and I landed on the bed. It was solid and didn't even squeak when I bounced. It didn't squeak but I did. Remembering apartments, "Do we need to be careful about making noise?"

"I don't care. I have to be out of here at the end of the month. I can't afford it without RC and I refuse to keep him around just to keep this place. I'll find a new place next week. Something I can afford."

Lightning struck when I thought about her in a dumpier apartment, in a dumpier section of town, "No problem -- move in with us."

She goggled at my matter-of-fact tone. "What?"

"You saw our place. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, office, living room, family room, den, and that doesn't even include the basement, all for just Rob and me. Come and move in, we can give you a bedroom, private bath, and the den to use as an office/study area."

She was flabbergasted. "What will Rob say?"

"If he's smart, he'll love the idea. I know Amy will."

"I can't, thanks, but I can't," she objected, but her heart wasn't in it.

"Why not? We have the room; you're already part of the family. If you feel bad about it, pay rent. We'll let Rob set the financial terms. The fringe benefits are obvious. Once we deal with Joanie, you can move in and since she's never seen your unedited face, she'll never know. I doubt we'll have till the end of the month before Joanie acts, so we have to be quicker. After that, if anyone asks, you are renting from us."

She stood there gaping like a fish.

"If it doesn't work out, you can always find another place. This way you don't have to rush."

Her eyes welled up with tears.

I opened my arms and she hit me moving at light speed. We fell back on the bed and she started crying and smiling.

"Who are you guys? You can't be real. There are no people like you anywhere in the world."

"We are real, as real as you are. We have the basement you can use when you want private time with friends. The kitchen is always open, and you have tasted Rob's cooking. We'll break the news to him tomorrow."

~~~

Rob asked, "What a great idea. Why didn't she mention it during the call?"

"She had other things on her mind with Joanie there. Besides I thought I would like to surprise you. I take it I did good?"

“You did great! Amy would kill me if I said no. Tracy is welcome. I think we can do better than just a den, how about the entire basement? A few small changes and the bar area would make a lightweight kitchen for those times she didn't want to join us."

"I knew you would like the idea, and for your reward . . ." Bren slipped his cock inside her, holding it there while she continued her story. His hands teasing her breasts, pinching her nipples while she talked.

~~~

She calmed down quickly, but still was in a state of shock. "When should we go online and look for Joanie?"

"We can get on any time. Rob won't be on for a couple of hours. He's having fun with the kids."

"He does love them, doesn't he?"

"We both do. Neither Dave nor Amy's parents are alive, so we sort of became honorary grandparents. A role our kids haven't yet helped us fulfill. If Joanie's house wasn't in the way, we might have already built a connector between us."

"You two are not real, you can't be."

I kissed her until she was gasping for breath. "No, delicious Tracy, you aren't dreaming. I am real, right here in your beautiful bed, and wanting very much to love you."

She looked almost in tears again when she shook her head and regained her control. She got up and stood for a second looking at me. "Strip off your shorts and panties." She didn't 'command' me, but she wanted me to take off my clothes for her, something I was perfectly willing to do. While I worked them over my hips, she stripped. The light was dimmer than our basement, but it was just perfect. It came from over my shoulder, a single lamp in the night table. She was bathed in a yellow glow that made her look like an angel. Her skin a little darker than mine, but wonderfully smooth. I guess lithe would be a good description. Excellent shape, shaved pubic hair. She stood there and started caressing her breasts while she looked at me.

"Lie straight with your head towards the head of the bed. Oh, wait." She reached under me and pulled off the comforter and pillows. I lay down again, as she directed.

She paused to look at me again. Her gaze studied my body, but in a gentle way. She moved to the foot of the bed. "Reach up and grasp the posts," was her next request. Like I said the bed was between a twin and a full, the posts easily within my reach, and thin enough to hold tight.

She smiled and told me, "Whatever I do, keep holding the posts until I tell you to let go. Every time you slip off, I will stop and wait until you hold them again. If at any time you want me to stop, all you have to do is let go of the posts."

My eyes opened a little, "What are you going to do?"

"Nothing crazy, I'm not into that. I just want to love you as best I can. I want to explore you without becoming distracted from you exploring me. You can have me later, my sweet baby."

Gripping the posts, I nodded, not sure if I can even hold the posts. She stood there looking at me, taking my all in. I opened my legs to her gaze and she smiled while studying me. The anticipation of waiting for her to touch me was incredible. In seconds I was panting and getting wetter. When I pushed my hips toward her, her hand touched my leg. I didn't even see her move, but her touch was blistering hot on my skin. I wanted to scream. She soothed me by rubbing my calf gently. I calmed down, but she wasn't letting me get too comfortable. Her hand lifted my leg up and she tasted my calf with her teeth. Now I cried out. It felt so incredible, like my senses were all heightened waiting for her.

She moved to my knee and I felt her weight press down on the bed. Suddenly she stopped. I looked at her, not even realizing I had closed my eyes. She was looking up at my hands. I couldn't feel the posts. My hands had let go and I didn't even know it. I couldn't last though two touches and a nibble.

I re-gripped the posts and she waited again, then she licked the inside of my knee. Groaning, I spread my legs as wide as I could, inviting her to explore higher, deeper. She stayed on the one leg and knee. Using her nails and teeth, she was driving me insane. Her hands were everywhere on my leg. Up and down, touching the back of my knee and the top of my thigh. She was massaging me and exciting me with her tongue and teeth. I couldn't stand much more. My hands slipped again and she stopped.

She sat between my legs, waiting for me to recover. For some reason neither of us spoke, we were communicating with nothing more than our eyes.

She got up for a second and I knew she wasn't going anywhere. She got my glass of wine and brought it to my mouth so I could take a sip. She took a sip from the same glass and got back on the bed.

My hands found the posts again, but I had no idea how long I could hold them. Tracy, my wonderful lover, moved to the other leg, lifting it high and almost biting the skin behind my knee. Instantly I was lost again. The feelings were so powerful. She brought my leg down and proceeded to climb up my thigh with tiny kisses. Her hands pushed my thighs down on the bed, but kept me wide open to her.

She gazed at my sex, my wet pussy for a few seconds. Just before I was going to beg her to touch it, she licked at the labia, almost to gentle for me to feel it. It was a loving and tender lick, but I wanted more. I needed more. I cried out for her in a wordless cry.

She responded with a firmer lick, then a kiss right on my clit. I couldn't bear for her to stop. I squeezed the poles tight enough to break them when her tongue licked me again, from the base of my open lips to my clit. I convulsed, nearly cumming and lost my grip on the posts.

She stopped again. Once again fetching the wine. This time it seemed to take forever for me to calm down. I can't remember being so turned on, so primal with need.

I gripped the posts once again, almost wishing I was tied up just so she wouldn't stop.

She touched my pussy again, pushing on the skin to see my clit totally exposed, and she poured some of the wine right on it. The wine was no longer refrigerator cold, but compared to my feverish skin, it was like ice. I exploded into orgasm, the posts forgotten, the world forgotten; I came with an earth-shattering scream that might have had the neighbors calling the cops. Again she licked me while I was rigid in orgasm. I screamed yet again ad my orgasm continued unabated. I am not sure what else she did, because I think I passed out.

I came to with her holding me. She then told me to let go of the posts and I found I couldn't. She massaged my wrists until I relaxed enough and I curled around her lap, with her holding me.

"My sweet baby."

"You can call me baby all you like. That was unbelievable. How did you do that?"

She smiled, "My first girlfriend taught me that. She got it through my thick head that the ultimate sexual organ is the brain, and all things are possible once you have someone focused."

"You are incredible my Tracy."

She blushed a little when I called her mine, but she loved it and knew I meant it.

She looked at the clock. "As much as I want you, I think we need to get online."

"I want to taste you again, but I can't do it with Joanie watching."

She thought for a second and hit the closet. Rummaging through the top shelf she pulled out a long wig. "Come on, a little make-up to darken your skin all over, and this wig. As long as you don't talk or face the camera directly, she'll never know who you are. Besides, I want her to watch while you go down on me. I want her believing that we will be getting together. I want her hooked like a fish!"

The vehemence in her voice told me how personally she was taking this. She was unhappy with anyone trying to take advantage of Amy, or all of us. Amy sure can pick them!

We got online and Tracy logged into Joanie's site. Joanie was there and initiated a chat session right away.

She tried to use the voice, but the static on the line made it difficult. Tracy told her to meet up on another chat service, to try its audio/video.

~~~~

Brenda told Rob, “From here you heard everything. She let Joanie see me eat her. She was so wet I could have lubricated a flagpole and it might have gone in. She came and at that point, I think Joanie was totally turned on. She even didn't realize when Tracy got angry. She was so furious it was all I could do to keep her from driving over to Joanie's and kicking the crap out of her. She was ready to walk out naked! I know you might not like to hear this, but I fell in love with her last night. She's amazing!"

"Why wouldn't I like to hear it, there is room in our hearts for Amy and Dave, why not Tracy. She is special and Amy realized it quicker than the rest of us. I am looking forward to getting to know her much better.”

Brenda started riding Rob’s cock, which lost nothing during the story. “Was I jealous that a woman gave Brenda a stronger orgasm than I ever did? No, I saw it as an opportunity to learn, and please my love.” He thought for a moment. They made beautiful love that night.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments