Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Explorations Ch 1: A Day In The Life

"Kitten tugs at the leash and gets asked on a date."

5
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Continuing the first stab at this. Constructive criticism and reviews are awesome!"

The day started like most others: up at five, work out, meditate, check for orders from the online store then downstairs to my workspace to spend the day building and filling orders that we had taken the week before at the art show.

It was close to nine when she came down swimming in one of my old shirts and stopped in the doorway and called out over the machine noise. "I'm going to head into town do you want to come with me?"

I took a quick look around before replying. "Sure. I'll be able to shut things down in about fifteen minutes. Go ahead and get dressed, Kitten." The minutes slipped by while I cleaned things up and waited for the machine to cycle before making my way back upstairs.

The sight that welcomed me, while attractive, was completely unexpected. She was draped over the couch, knees over the armrest as if she fell down in a fit, feet kicking in a lazy rhythm, but still dressed in the shirt she had slept in. I assume the question was written on my face because she offered before I opened my mouth. "I don't know what to wear." 

"Come on. I'll pick something out for you." I walked to our room and grabbed her jean mini skirt, a black t-shirt, a pair of flip flops and set them on the bed for her before I changed clothes. I heard her huff when I was pulling my shirt over my head. "What is it, Kitten?"

"I don't want to wear that." Her voice was petulant as she crossed her arms and stared at the outfit. 

So it was going to be one of those days. "Are you sure about that, princess?" She simply nodded in reply. Confirming my assumption about how the day was going to go. "All right then. This is what you will be wearing." My tone left no room for arguments, as I put the clothes back in their proper place. I grabbed a short sleeve, pastel pink bodysuit; a white pleated skirt; and a pair of white dance slippers then set them on the bed. 

"Get dressed. You won't be wearing panties today." I spoke firmly as I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down swiftly. She has always hated going without them and my solution to that was to get a few of the bodysuits for her. The fact that she viewed them as a bit childish made it perfect, to my mind at least, for the days she wanted to act like a brat.

By the time we made it to the car, her attitude seemed to have changed. She was all smiles as we drove and talked about where she wanted to go and why. Our first stop to the crafts store, for yarn and buttons, went rather smoothly though it took long enough that we needed to stop for lunch before heading to Target.

We were wandering around the store together when I suddenly lost her out of my peripheral vision. She always walks by my left side so I would hear her when she spoke up about wanting to stop since I'm almost deaf in the other ear after years of construction work.

I drug the buggy a few steps back so I could lean over and speak so only she could hear. "Baby girl, if you don't use your words when you want to stop, I'll make you walk in front of me and hold onto the buggy."

She nodded; grabbed what she was looking at, apparently a new kind of hand soap and we continued wandering around. We were on the other side of the store when it happened again. This time I backtracked slightly further and spoke up, "Kitten, grab the buggy." 

Her reply, while expected, surprised me with the amount of energy that flared off her aura when she spun around and spoke. "No. I don't want to." Her foot stomped and her arms crossed as she spoke with the same petulant tone from this morning. Her eyes held no venom or anger only challenge and willfulness, as I closed the distance between us and wrapped my arms gently around her.

I spoke softly to her, "If you want to act like a little brat don't think I won't put you in the buggy and get a pacifier to use until we leave the store." I could feel her cheeks heat up in embarrassment as she buried her face in my neck. "Now are you going to be a big girl and hold onto the buggy?" 

She mumbled something I couldn't make out. So I gently grabbed her chin and made her look at me. Her face was still bright red with embarrassment. "What'd you say?"

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

"I'm a big girl." Her eyes were still looking away as she spoke but her petulant tone was gone.

"Alright, then hold on to the buggy." Before I let her go I untied the white ribbon she was wearing around her neck and looped it around her wrist a few times before tying it with a bow. It was something we had developed near the beginning of our games. A simple and subtle way to let her know she was going to be punished when we got home. "For the attitude and the tantrum." 

"Yes, sir." She spoke softly, as she always did when she felt the need to use the title outside of our bedroom, but now a slight smile graced her face as we finished wandering around and headed home.

We talked about random things on the ride home until we lapsed into a comfortable silence with the radio playing in the background. Our usual routine for shopping still held. She went and unlocked the door while I grabbed the bags and brought them in.

"They can wait to be put up. Kitten, come here," I spoke up before she got started.  "Do you know why you're being punished?" I asked when she stepped closer and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Yes, sir, because I was being a brat and threw a little tantrum in public." Her face lit up with pink again no doubt remembering the embarrassing punishment I threatened her with in the store.

"Good girl. Bend over the couch arm." She did quickly. Her arms stretched out across the couch, and her skirt rose up a bit showing off more of her thighs. 

The first few swats with my hand through her skirt and bodysuit resulted in barely as sound. I flipped up her skirt and started slapping her covered ass focusing on the cheeks each one resulting in a soft whimper, and occasionally across her sitting spot which rewarded me with the sound of a hissed out whine.

The first time I heard a soft, "ow," I unbuttoned her bodysuit and started on her bare ass. Alternating between each cheek and her sitting spot. I kept going as the whines got louder, and eventually turned to crying yelps, while her feet struggled to stay on the ground rather than move away.

I only gave a few extra swats at this point before I gently started rubbing her rear. After a few minutes of this attention, she was softly crying. I picked her up bridal style and set us both in my recliner to hold her and softly rocked her. Her warm ass pressed against the hard-on I had was supremely distracting as I rocked her and waited for her to come back to me.

After a few minutes of rocking and hair stroking, I heard her murmur, "Thank you, sir."

"Do you want to talk about it, kitten?" Today was different than her usual bratty moods. It wasn't near as playful and good-natured.

"Everything was just really overwhelming. I needed to feel you and I didn't know how to word it before. We've already talked about it, but it was still in my head till now. " She pulled herself closer and we sat like that for a while until her phone started ringing where she had left it on the couch. 

"It's probably Alisa. She said she was going to call when she got off." She made no move to get up as she spoke so I picked us up and moved to the couch where she could reach it.

She answered and they spoke for a few minutes while I let my mind wander until I heard, "uh, yea, just hold on a second." She tapped the mute button on her phone and looked up at me. "She wants to meet me for dinner tonight. Can I go?" They had been texting most of the week and we had already talked about this but I knew she needed reassurance after today.

"Do you remember your rules, Kitten?" I spoke with a grin as I moved her ribbon from her wrist back around her throat.

"Home before midnight, keep you updated, and stay in public." She spoke assuredly while I tied the ribbon.

"Then you can go, but you'll stay in the bodysuit until you get home you can change out of the rest if you'd like." She grinned happily and kissed me soundly before she went to get ready for her date.

Published 
Written by Futurevision
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors