Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Explorations Prologue: First Meeting

"I remember the first time me and my wife met Alisa like it was yesterday."

3
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first time taking a stab at writing erotica. Please let me know what you think. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated!"

It was the first show we had went to after I quit my job to run the business and rental properties full time. The convention centers air conditioning unit was barely managing the fight against the southern summer heat and the crowds. 

The noise of the crowd remained at a background thrum as they browsed the various booths selling hand made items, while me and my wife sat in front of a fan that we had propped up on the table we used for a makeshift cash register.

Barely over five foot, with sandy blonde hair that reached to her lower back, and blue eyes that revealed the occasional fleck of green in the right light, Kitten has always been a small woman. A red ribbon choker matched the design on the graphic tee that clung to her, showing off the curves of her breast and flat stomach. While the blue Jean shorts and short wedge heels made it seem if her pale legs went on forever. She always came to help me pass the time when it was looking to be a slow day.

I kept an eye out for people looking interested in the various jewelry and small furniture we had made, but it was the last day of the show and most of our stock was gone. Combined with the handful of custom orders I had received down payments on, I wasn't too worried about selling more.

Between people watching and small talk with people that stopped by the day came to a close with a few last-minute sales. A quick trip to the car secured our cash box before we started packing things up in preparation to go home.

"What are these enchanted to do?" She spoke softly and confidently while staring at one of the hexagon-shaped pendants still on display with one hand out as if poking at something about two inches above the pendants face.

The same height or slightly shorter than Kitten, with the same petite build. The black and white sundress she wore contrasted nicely to her pale skin, and made her strawberry blonde hair stand out.

A grin lit up her face, probably at the dumbstruck expression I was probably wearing before I found my words. "That one only has something to pull attention to the pendant and make other people wonder where it came from." I was surprised I'd been making the limited design pendants for about three years at that point and no one else had noticed.

"We already put away our computer and cash box, but since your the first to notice why don't you pick out something else from our jewelry collection, and message us when you've figured it out?" I fished one of the wooden chips we use as business cards out of my pocket and handed it to her while I was talking.

"Are you sure?" It seemed like she was asking to be polite when she took the chip because she was already eyeballing one of the more complex designs we have hung on a silver chain.

"Of course. We haven't run into very many practitioners with senses that are useful in a day to day sense and I like to encourage that kind of thing." The small praise made a smile light up her face before I continued packing our other collections up.

I started to bring some of the larger boxes to our car after asking Kitten to take a break from packing and keep an eye on things, as we've had things come up missing at this show before. When I returned for another load, I was surprised to find my normally rather introverted wife talking animatedly to the girl who was holding a white ribbon choker with a small pendant on it.

I tried to be as unobtrusive as I grabbed more boxes. It wasn't often I got to see her that engaged with someone else. My effort was rewarded by seeing her blush a light pink as the other woman turned around to let her tie it on, before I continued on with my chore.

Velentinahops
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Velentinahops

When I returned she was gone. I didn't ask what happened. It was easy to see she was still processing and I knew she would tell me when she was comfortable.

After we discussed the show on the ride home and where we would be doing the next one she spoke up. "Her name is Alisa, she asked for my number before she left." She spoke simply and I could tell she was rolling it over in her mind trying to figure it out.

"Did you give it to her? She seemed pretty interested, from what little I saw." Between the BDSM games we played and our natural personalities, we had fallen into fairly traditional gender roles. She took care of the house and errands while I worked and steered us towards the life we both decided we wanted. It still came as a surprise to me when she mentioned wanting to explore her bisexuality more, and I saw no reason stop it as long as we continued communicating like we always had before.

Until then, nothing had really come of it besides a few dates. Her submissive and introverted nature worked against her being the initiator but mostly neither of us did casual relationships very well and she wanted someone that was a fit for both of us, as well we were fit for each other.

"Yea. She was fun to talk to. I didn't think anything of it until she walked off." The excited thoughtful smile that was on her face made me grin. I've always loved seeing her smile like that and try to make it happen as often as I can. We talked for a few more minutes before settling into an easy silence, filled by music and road noise, until we reached home.

I spoke up as I was pulling into our drive and parked the car. "Go inside and edge for me until I come in. I'll get everything out."

Her eyes widened at the sudden shift in mood and her only reply was "Yes, sir." Before she almost skipped into the house and out of sight.

When I finally made it in the view was something to behold. She was sitting on the end of the couch with her eyes closed. Wearing only the red ribbon around her neck, one hand was kneading one of her large breasts while the other was slowly rubbing up and down her slit. She let out a soft moan at the top of each pass as her fingers ran over her clit. A few quick steps let me kiss her while she played. 

"Good girl. Now kneel and use your mouth, Kitten." She quickly moved to the ground and made short work of my belt and zipper before wrapping her lips around my swollen cock. Her head bobbed up and down quickly while she used one of her hands to stroke and twist at the base of the shaft.

"God that feels good," came out softly when she moaned as she sucked harder. The years of having her edge while she gave me a blowjob had conditioned her to enjoy it as much as I did, her free hand rubbing her clit slowly to keep her right on the edge probably didn't hurt.

I knew she could feel me getting close when she started speeding up and trying to force my cock deeper down her throat. It didn't take long before I shot spurts of cum into her mouth and down her throat. She greedily swallowed every drop before looking up at me. "Please, may I cum sir?"

I knew I had a bit of a sadistic smile on my face when I could hear the desperation and need in her voice. "No, not right now. Come up here."

She crawled into my lap and buried her face in the crook of my neck while taking deep breaths to calm down. "Yes, sir."

I couldn't help but smile as I pulled her tight against me and ran my fingers through her hair. "Your such a perfect little slut for me, Kitten."

The smile I felt against my neck was all the answer I needed.

Published 
Written by Futurevision
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments