Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting out of the Rut Chapter 10

"Chris and Carol catch up, but there is still work to do."

14
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"When two people are changing and growing there's always the risk that they can't go at the same pace, even if they think they're going to the same place."

Pushing and pulling

 

"Well?" Carol said when we made it to the room.

"You want to see some of the movies?"

"I don't think so, maybe save them for a day when we need a laugh?"

I chuckled. "Did you know about the camera under the bed."

That brought out a giggle in Carol. "What did it see?"

"Mostly Eddie's leaking cock while he was working on the lock. The best part was recording the bed noises."

There was a flash of recognition. "That's how you did it."

"Did it fool you?"

"It fooled Eddie. I had to sharpen up to go along with it. I knew you couldn't be screwing someone in here."

"Not unless I was very good with locks."

"Mmmm. So what we heard was us, as recorded from under the bed."

"Speeded up a little bit."

Carol almost collapsed laughing. "Why did you speed it up?"

"I didn’t want it to take too long or risk you recognising any of the sounds. I'd ordered the dessert trolley and I wanted to do my play acting while I could still get your attention."

"You mean the bit about some invisible hooker leaving."

"Was it that obvious?"

"That's what Eddie thought was going on."

"It worked then."

"Yes love. It was a clever plan. Why did you do it? Were you getting worried?"

"I thought Eddie was boring you and if you had to keep putting up with him it might get tedious. I wanted you to close the deal and get him off home."

"Very considerate, but you weren't anxious?"

"Not then, no."

"But you were in the bar?"

"Yeah. well not at first, but when you started talking to Tex..."

"A bit worried?"

"Scared shitless when you started talking about leaving with him."

"I had you on my phone."

"That was better and worse at the same time. I had to tell myself the phone was good but it made it scary too."

"I wasn't doing that for you."

I must have looked surprised, I can't see my face but Carol saw something.

"I know it sounds weird," she said, "but I was probably more scared than you. Knowing you were listening was a sort of lifeline. It made me feel safe. As long as you were listening, I could do anything; like being on a high wire with a safety harness. I had all the adrenaline but I felt safe."

"That didn’t bother you when you fucked Dean."

"I was safe enough with him, physically safe. With Jay knowing as well, neither of them could do anything terrible, they both had to see me at work with other people, but if I'd gone to some place with Tex... well anything could have happened."

"That's what scared me; that and... um..."

"Go on."

"Wondering."

"Wondering?"

"You know"

She sat looking at me waiting, forcing the issue.

"
I have a strategic kind of imagination, I can't help wondering about the long term as well as the moment. I couldn't help asking myself am I good enough? Is the rest of my life is going to be watching you in bars picking up men like Tex."

"I wondered that too... in a different way. I had to know.?

"Know what?"

"If you'd still want me. Still want me if you knew what a slut I could be."

"That's what the doorway was all about? Pushing me?"

"Mmmm— disgusting wasn't it."

I dug out my phone and found the pictures I'd taken as a car flashed by. Mostly they were dark and blurred but one of them showed a flash of pale flesh between the two figures; Carol on her knees, a huddled hunched figure, enveloped in Tex's coat but bridging between her face and his groin an inch or two of white.

I handed her the phone. "I wonder if the driver saw anything?"

"I didn't even see a car," Carol said.

"You were busy. One thing did worry me—"

"I used a condom, that's why it's so pale. Really I did. You want to see?"

"I believe you," I said, there was something in my voice, a slight catch, or maybe un underlying sigh of relief.

"I didn't mean to scare you," she said. "Well not like that... I mean I wanted to be extreme."

I don't know what my face showed, relief, confusion, love— I don't know. I wanted it to stop, I felt wrung out. There was something else too, I was still caged. I stood up and started to undress. Carol watched me, showing nothing, I couldn't tell if she was even curious.

In another minute I was naked.

"If you really want to know how I feel about all this you should take this thing off." I said, pointing at the cage.

Carol stood up and started to strip, she was wearing less than me and she did it without any flirtation or mystery so it took half a minute.

"I... um...I sort of don't want to do that. I mean I will if you insist but really I had this idea about sleeping naked with you."

"But I've slept with you wearing it before."

"I was wearing the belt, this would be me naked and you caged."

"Why?"

"It feels kinky, I mean it's something I couldn't do with anyone else and I'd like to know how it feels." She paused for a second. I waited.

“This chastity thing— I had a few quiet moments during the day so I read stuff on my phone, blogs by women going on about how great it was having their men locked up— like you said before; it made the men want them more. Some of them said it was hard to do but these bloggers all advised sticking to it.”

“So you were curious if you could be that mean?”

“Put like that it sounds bad.”

“But you were curious to know if I loved you that much?”

“I know you do— don’t ever think that I don’t. It’s not about you, it’s about me. I need to find out about me.”

“And if you find that you want to live that way...”

My voice trailed off, I couldn’t say the words. I could say I wouldn't be able to cope, which is how I felt. Did that lead back to the rut? I watched Carol drape herself on the bed, looking as tempting as she could.

"We could sleep in separate rooms." I said.

"No. Well, yes of course we could, but I don't want to do that. I don’t think we would learn anything from that and I want to feel you next to me.”

"You look so tempting."

"I know— that's the point."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Of course you can kiss me, kiss me all over. Actually why don't I shower first, or we could both shower. You don't want to be kissing Eddie's sweat."

I'd forgotten Eddie. I opened the bathroom door and turned on the shower. It felt odd being in the shower, wearing the cage as Carol slid in alongside me. It wasn't the biggest shower cubical but that that was all there was. Feeling Carol next to me made everything feel good again. She squirted shower gel all over both of us and we soaped each other with a trickle of water to start.

When we were both slippery all over Carol cranked up the flow and we were both washed clean in no time. She switched to the hand shower and turned the head to the narrowest jets and set about blasting everything inside my cage.

"We want it to be nice and clean don't we."

I found the whole thing disturbing. Until then I'd taken it off when I wanted to wash, cleaning everything with it still on began to feel like a permanent thing. That was only the start of Carol's crazy ideas. When she had me as clean as she thought I ought to be she darted out of the cubical.

"Wait there."

I had no idea what was coming next. She was back in a few seconds with a plastic thing in one hand.

"Hold this," she said and started unravelling tubes.

"What are you doing?"

 "You're going to give me an enema."

"I'm going to do what?"

"Clean out my butt hole. I've never done it. I want to try it. Tomorrow you're going to fuck my arse properly."

"I am?”

“A special treat. We've never done it like this before, I've never done it with anyone so I want you to be the first."

"But yesterday."

"Oh sure, when you surprised me and I didn't stop you I was scared all the time about what might happen. This time I want to do it properly. I've never asked for it. I want to ask you and not be bothered about what you might find in there. Wash me out now and again in the morning."

"I've never done this before."

"Good time to learn."

"But..."

"Do you want that cage off in the morning?"

“That’s below the belt. I thought this was supposed to be an equal thing.”

“Well yes,” she said, "I'm trying to be fair. I know it probably doesn't feel like it. Right now I want this. I know it’s kinky, I know it’s crazy, but I want you to own me, do things to me that no one else has ever done, will ever do.” She giggled, “and I want to own you the same way and we can’t do both at once can we? I mean owning is a sort of one way thing isn’t it.”

“I’m married to a mad woman.”

“The best kind, but they have to have their insides cleaned out to keep the madness in check.”

“Oh alright,” I said, “you’ll only make up crazies all night if I don’t. Your slave is awaiting your orders.”

The device is simple enough, a tube that goes in the butt hole and a bottle thing on the other end that you can fill with water, or whatever.

Doing this to another person is a freaky experience. Technically it sounds simple but how not to both descend into fits of giggles adds a complication I hadn’t anticipated.

I filled her up, we waited a while, she let it out, I filled her again and after about an hour we were done. I was exhausted from the stress and Carol insisted on wearing a butt plug for the night.

“Have I worn you out?”

“Are you asking your husband or your slave?”

“What’s the difference?”

“As I recall the husband role involved agreeing to loving and cherishing whereas slaves have to obey without question.”

Lying on the bed naked she lifted herself onto her elbows to look at me.

“Put like that it does sound scary.”

“It’s the responsibility is it?”

“I’ve never owned a slave before.”

“This is a one time only deal for research purposes. I am not agreeing to be your slave forever. Husband yes, slave no. This is a one time, one day offer. Having a slave is like owning a pet, you are totally responsible for the slave’s well being. The slave is completely in your care.”

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

“Seriously?”

“That’s the principle of the thing but there is another legal thing— it has to be voluntary. As soon as you use some trick or other to coerce the other party into doing what you want then it is an offence, an actual legal offence.”

“I suppose you know the law by heart?”

“I did mug it up before I started all this. As far as I remember an offence is committed if one person repeatedly or continuously engages in behaviour towards another person that is controlling or coercive.

They have to be personally connected and it has to seriously upset the one on the receiving end. Serious crime act 2015. Does that make sense?”

“What if I didn’t know I was seriously upsetting you?”

“In theory that is a get out, but I think there’s a bit that says it’s an offence if you ought to have known.”

"Is that why you keep letting me off? Giving me other options?"

"Yes and no. I don't want to coerce you into to staying with me, but that's just technical stuff. I love you, that's what it's all about but there's no laws about that.

“I never knew. Is coercion a serious crime?”

“Up to five years in jail.”

Carol sat looking at me for a while and what surprised me was the way she was smiling.

“When I said last week that I’d underestimated you, I may have been mistaken. I don’t think that gets anywhere close to how far ahead of me you are.”

“Funny how you can make me feel that it's the other way around.”

“Are you still okay with this?”

“The cage?”

“Yeah, for one night only.”

“For one night only, a special performance to a very select audience...”

“You want me to print posters?”

“It’s a thought.”

Carol was reduced to a fit of giggles by that. “You are so much more fun than you used to be.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” I said. “Both of us were in a rut and getting out of it was bound to be painful.”

I thought that was enough banter for a while and aimed for the bed. I started kissing her toes. She was still half sitting, supported by a pillow and her elbows.

“Relax,” I said. “Say nothing. Close your eyes.”

She reached back and shifted the pillow to support her head, her arms dropped back to her sides and she closed her eyes. I worked my way from one foot to the other and then to the anklet. What to do with that? Did I ignore it or pay it some attention? The thing was loose enough that I could take some of the links into my mouth, so I did, wetting it with saliva and working my way around it, breathing onto the damp metal so that it cooled. I figured that when it was warm she’d probably gotten used to it and could hardly feel it, but making it cold had to push it into her senses, make her think about it, maybe even remember the woman she was when we bought it and what had happened since.

From there I worked my way up the inside of her legs, massaging with my fingers, kissing and licking as I moved up. There was only one place this was going to end.

As I made my way between her thighs my head started to fill with off beat ideas. This room had a clock on the wall behind the bed, a dumb place for one if you wanted to know the time when you woke up, but right in my eye-line I could see the time. How many orgasms could I give her in the hour before midnight? and could I do it without Carol realising that I was playing against the clock.

Thinking about it was a bad idea, the whole point about a cock cage is that it stops erections. It stops a lot of other things, like masturbating and fucking too but if your cock gets bigger, like mine did, then it hits a limit and after that it's uncomfortable.

I've read stuff about cuckold husbands who seem to spend a lot of time caged and yet can get their wives off time after time. Maybe it because they know it's the only way out of the cage, or maybe there's something about them that I don't have— whatever— I found it hard going. The only way to make it work was to only think about Carol, to concentrate on what was on the end of my tongue and think about nothing else.

I don't think it's a good idea. I don't want to spend time not being aroused by my wife. I can see the point of a cage as a guarantee not to fuck around, but when we're playing I like to feel us getting closer, that's hard in a cage. I guess I'm just not that kind of guy.

I stopped paying attention to the time, stopped thinking about the cage, stopped thinking about anything except the heat in front of me as she started to wind up to a climax.

I'll own up that I did look up when she came. 11.35— twenty five minutes until midnight. Could I give her one more? I know she's very sensitive right after, so I needed to let her wind down a little but I didn't want her going off the boil.

You might wonder why I was so keen to give Carol lots of orgasms— simple— I wanted her worn out and off to sleep, otherwise she was liable to be spending far too long teasing me and that felt like a painful trip.

For a couple of minutes Carol lay in bed making satisfied sighs and I could feel her pelvis pulsating slightly. I figured one more go might do it but she had other ideas. She took a deep breath and swung her left leg over my head, swivelled around to get both feet on the floor and sat up.

"You're too good at that, I almost got lost in it," she said.

"I'm too good? That's a bad thing?"

"No," she laughed. "No, but I had other plans. Lie flat."

I crawled up the bed.

"On your back."

I rolled over and she immediately leaned over me, getting into a sixty-nine position. She spread her legs over my head and then set about taking the cage into her mouth. There was no way that I had anticipated that.

I could feel the heat of her mouth but at least to begin with my cock was not touching the sides of the cage. That didn't last long. I won't say that it was agony, at least not at first but it began to be an issue. I had no control.

I guess most guys know how it is if you’re sitting awkwardly and your cock gets wrapped up all wrong in your underwear and then some chick comes along who rings the right bells— rough isn’t it. Imagine if your underwear was metal and you had no way to look away. All the stimulation was being managed by Carol. Not just what she was doing to my cock, I had her pussy in my face and she was working that around to maximum effect.

I knew I was going to be tortured for as long as she felt like it unless I could do something radical. Twisting and turning under her just made her laugh and she could tell what she was achieving by way of excitement and pain by the way my cock was bulging against the cage and she could feel that with her tongue without even looking.

I had luck on my side and maybe she’d forgotten but earlier she taken her vibrators out of their case and two of them were sitting on the bedside table. I reached out and grabbed both of them, one big, one small. I knew I needed to get this right in one move to make sure she didn’t have time to mess me around.

I grabbed part of the bed sheet that had been pushed to one side, wrapped it around the base of the big vibrator and put it in my mouth. I figured that with the padding I might be able to hold it in my teeth without needing dental work in the morning. The small one I had in my hand.

I wrapped one arm around her so that she couldn’t get away and aimed the big vibrator at her pussy. She was awash with lubrication by then so it was all the way inside in one move. I used my other had to press the small vibrator against her butt plug. The two devices were going at different speeds so I knew damn well that her whole pelvis was going to erupt in a mass of conflicting vibrations.

Her mouth came away from the cage in a scream and I felt her come in another great orgasm but there was no way I was going to stop. From then on she was thrashing around, that’s the only way to describe it. I hung on, my left arm clutching as tight around her as I could. I don’t know how long it lasted before she had enough breath to shout.

“Stop, stop.”

“Truce?”

I was answered by guttural grunting. I felt another orgasm roll through her followed seconds later by breaths so deep that the air whistled in her throat.

“Un ock me and I’ll thtop,” I said, trying to talk with a vibrator in my mouth

“No.”
 
“Thop hurthing me.”

“Oh come on,” she said, getting her breath back.
I shoved both vibes hard against their targets. The hell with trying to talk my way out of it. I could feel her pelvis buzzing...

She gave up after one more orgasm... maybe gave up is the wrong word— changed tack. She pivoted around, dropping her legs off the bed so she was kneeling at the side. At least she’d stopped playing with my caged cock in her mouth.

I lay back on the bed, closed my eyes and let my breath come back. For a few seconds I didn’t give a thought to what Carol was doing. She had her hands on my cock and was mumbling something about the cage, but I wasn’t listening. I should have been.

The next thing I knew she was climbing on top of me, kissing my eyelids and then my lips and sliding down me. When I got my head engaged again I realised something novel was going on. When she spread her legs either side of mine and ground down against the ring of the cage I finally cottoned onto the fact that the cage was inside her.

“Shit,” I said, “It’s inside you. Does it hurt? Have I got to keep totally still? Won’t it mangle your skin?”

She chuckled, throaty, mischievous, wicked. “It’s okay,” she said, “I wrapped it up.”

“What?”

“Three condoms,” she said. “One on top of the other. You can’t feel a thing but I have a nice big cock inside me that’ll be hard as steel all night. I can fuck as long as I like and you won’t disappoint me.” She chuckled some more. “Not that you ever do—  you won’t feel a thing. Sleep tight.”

I’d turned this woman into a monster.

“Is it good?” I said, almost hoping it wasn't.

“I’ll tell you in the morning,” she said. I felt her body wriggle top of me, driving the cage as deep as it would go. How the hell was I going to sleep like this. I wished I drunk more, wished I was ready to pass out, but then I'd have had to get up to pee.

I tried to think positively. Carol was in bed with me, asleep on me, not with anyone else, with me. That had to be good. She was playing games with me, but that had to be better than cheating. I practiced deep breathing, trying to only think sleepy thoughts and... I guess it worked.

 

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments