Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting out of the Rut chapter 8

"Carol back at work using all her talents"

14
8 Comments 8
2.5k Views 2.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"Carol takes her business flirting a little further, but this time with Chris more closely involved."

Chastity as temptation

I spent the day at the hotel, most of the time naked as well as caged. The cage was a little weird, I kept telling myself that it kept me tied to Carol, reminding me that she was caged as well. Every time I felt its presence I wanted to call Carol and ask her if she was aware of her belt.

I listened to the notes we recorded and typed, trying to think of the best way to index her observations so that she could easily find any particular entry. When I got bored I tried the voice recognition software,, but gave up on that after a couple of goes— it works but I still had to analyse the text and turn it into something useful. One way and another it kept my mind off what Carol might be doing until lunchtime and then I got a message;

"On for tonight."

That could only mean one thing so I spent the afternoon bugging room 401. I'd brought some small spy cameras, but there was no way I could drill holes in the walls so I had to find some way to disguise them.

A quick raid on a local store got me some small suitcases. I drilled small holes in them and taped the cameras behind the holes. The room had one of those racks for your suitcase, so one bugged case went on there and that gave me a good view of the everything on the bed level and above. I shoved a second one under the bed and hoped the wide angle lens would take in where I imagined a guy might kneel while trying to pick her combination lock. That was the best I could do. I figured a good mike taped to the connecting door might get something interesting.

The cameras transmitted to wifi so I could watch one camera on my phone and another on the laptop. If someone phoned me there would be a problem, so I bought a second phone to use for the video. The hotel wifi seemed like a risk so I bought a wifi dongle thing that works like a mobile phone, simple and easy to hide.

I locked the connecting door and waited. I began to wish that I'd brought something else to do. Was I doing the right thing? I was encouraging Carol to have sex with a stranger; was that how I wanted our marriage to be? We were talking, communicating, so nothing was fixed, we could keep on learning; that was reassuring. Wearing the belt was her idea, but she had said she couldn't be trusted...

Until then I’d been on a high of sorts, buoyed up by the way that Carol reacted to my scheming. I hadn’t let myself think about losing her., I kept telling myself that I wasn’t losing her but I still had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Deep down I knew that this wasn't over yet, we had a way to go before I dared relax.

Maybe it was me that was the problem, maybe I was a stick-in-the-mud. I had to find some way to enjoy what Carol wanted to do but it was so hard to tell what she really wanted; maybe she didn't know herself. The one thing I was sure about was that there was no way back. No more being stuck in a rut. That's a good phrase, but getting away from something doesn't tell you where you will end up. I've had psychometrics done— I know I am a run to kind of person, not a run away type. I just had to figure out where I was trying to run to and how to be sure it was a place we both wanted to be.

I wished I had a way of monitoring what Carol was doing but short of her wearing some kind of recording device I couldn't see how that was possible, and even if she did that I would only know afterwards unless it transmitted all the time and that would need even more technology.

So I spent the day moving all my things from room 401 to 403, playing good jazz to keep the miseries at bay, naked in a cock cage, feeling out of control. I couldn't do anything. I guessed Carol must be planning to eat with the man she was meeting. Would they go to some place in town or come back here to the hotel? Did he have a hotel? What if she went to his hotel? I could text her of course but that felt weak, at this stage of whatever game we were playing I felt a desperate need to be confident. Wanting it doesn’t do it of course, but texting Carol the second I had doubts was sure as hell a step backwards.

I decided that sitting in the room was doing me no good so I dressed and headed downstairs, took a stroll to nowhere in particular and then to the hotel restaurant in time to be there before Carol. I took a table near the door which gave me an angle to see the reception area. I had a chance of spotting Carol if she came to the hotel while I was eating. I sent her a text saying I was eating at the hotel, that didn’t feel weak but it might nudge her in my direction.

I tried checking my phone to see if I could pick up either of the cameras in 401 and got lucky. Okay, so something was working, as long as Carol came here and didn't wind up in some other place with her business man.

I have no idea what I had to eat. Really, no idea. I know I ate and ate slowly and it wasn't as if I was knocking back the booze, it's just that there was no room in my mind for anything apart from worrying about Carol. I was so wound up that I forgot I could track her phone and when I remembered I felt like an idiot because that's when she walked in.

I kept quiet, if she had something going with this guy it was a hundred percent certain that it did not involve me; I was supposed to be the hundreds of miles away distrusting husband who had her in chastity.

They took a table half across the room but in my eye line. When they ordered Carol got up to go to the ladies. My phone came to life as soon as she was out of his sight.

"Stick an earphone in," she said. "I'll leave the phone on and hope the battery lasts."

I did as I was told and suddenly felt a hundred percent better. Carol was playing it straight. I watched and listened as she came back and sat down again. She put the phone face down on the table. It muffled the sound a little but she must have had it at enough volume that I still caught most of the conversation.

“Are you expecting a call?”

“My husband might phone, he does sometimes. I don’t want to get caught out.”

“Would that be a problem?”

“Oh you don’t know the half of it.”

“I can see why he’d worry,” the guy said. “You must get plenty of attention.”

“Is that a compliment or a come on?”

“Which would you prefer?”  

I couldn’t see his face but I could imagine a lecherous leer, that’s how his voice sounded.

“It kind of depends on how inventive you are.” Her voice was soft and seductive, mysterious and tempting. There must have been some interesting eye contact going on. I could only see the back of his head. Carol had leaned over a little so all I could see of her was the angle of her chin and her right ear, not the most expressive parts of her anatomy. The posture also took her voice away from the phone.

Finally, I heard a chuckle.

“How are you on medieval romance” Carol said.

“Medieval?”

“My husband makes me wear a chastity belt.”

“Seriously?”

“Really,” she said. “When the waiter’s done serving, drop your napkin on the floor and look.”

“Why can’t I look now?”

“When you look you're bound to want to take your time and the last thing you need is to be disturbed by the waiter. There is another thing, I don't want you down there too long, so knowing your food is getting cold may keep things in check.”

I had to work hard not to burst out laughing at the way she was playing this guy. About then the waiter turned up and served them. I sat there pushing what food I had left around my plate waiting for the moment.

“Drop that napkin,” she said when the food was all served. “Pretend to pull it closer with your foot and accidentally kick it under the table, I like the idea of you grovelling at my feet.”

I watched him drop the thing, kick it and dive under the table. Carol looked across at me, winked and blew me a kiss. I had just enough angle to see her knees parting under the table as she looked at me and mouthed,

“I love you.”

I sent a text telling her I would phone when they got to the room and telling her I was in 403. I figured she had better be in a room that smelled like her. Carol was reading it when the somewhat red faced businessman emerged a minute later.

“Awesome, he said, “I’ve never seen anything like it... Hey, what’s that?”

“A text from my husband, he’s going to call later.”

“To find out how frustrated you are?”

“He thinks he knows— how sensitive are your fingers?”

“What?”

“Can you open a combination lock, you know, feel it to guess the number. You want to try?”

“Wow, yeah, would I ever. That would be something, him calling you and thinking you’re locked up safe and I’m picking the lock.”

I watched her face, it was like watching a fly fisherman making a subtle cast, ready to strike when the fish bit.

“I’d be taking a risk,” she said, “he’s very clever, he might be able to tell.”

“I’ll wear a rubber, no way he could know.”

“But is it worth the risk? I’m a married woman. He could ruin you. He got another guy fired.”

“He can't fire me, I own the company. You want that contract?”

“Sure.”

“Let me have a go at that lock and it’s yours.”

“What if you can’t pick it?”

“I’ll sign anyway and we’ll add a few percent if your husband is on the phone when I get the lock open.”

“I don’t know when he’s going to call.”

“So we’re both gamblers. Are we on?”

“Sure thing.”

Carol didn’t know that I had the room bugged. She didn’t know I could pick up the cue and phone at exactly the right moment to get her extra percentage. I felt somewhat smug because I was one step ahead.

I had a second of guilt when it crossed my mind that in a commercial sense we were probably doing something potentially dubious. I managed to turn it around in my head— Eddie was the one who was being dodgy, he was trying to use a commercial contract to procure sexual favours. Should I do something to stop them? The hell with that, Eddie knew what he was doing and I was the one who was recording. That private eye I worked with had given me a phone app that did the business on the phone; with luck I'd have audio and video. That’s probably illegal too.

While they were eating I finished before them, stood up, thought about waving but decided to play it cool and made my way back to the rooms. I figured I had ten or fifteen minutes before they arrived. I checked all the video feeds, put packs of condoms of different sizes in Carol’s case and sent her a snapchat message telling her where they were— no chance of her new consort reading that. I double checked that there was no sign of me in 401 and retreated to 403. In my ear the two of them were still talking a mixture of business and titillation.

After that all I could do was listen and wait, hoping that it was Carol’s room they were headed to. The guy was local and married so with luck he wouldn't want to stay the night.

I don’t know what regular cuckolds think about when their wives are on a date and I didn't see myself in that role but it was all new and I began to wish I'd done deeper research. I’d gone to a lot of trouble to recover some control over what was happening to my life, though control was probably an overstatement— some agency might be closer to it. The effort was taking it out of me, I felt weary but I had to keep hanging in there, thinking minute by minute. Whatever I did or whatever Carol did, Eddie was another player in the game and he was much closer to being on home turf than me or my wife.

I sat and fretted for another fifteen minutes before they turned up in the room next door. By then Eddie was very exited about the possibilities of the night and I had gathered the one thing most important to me— he definitely couldn't stay all night.

“I can’t get over you wearing that belt,” he said as soon as they entered the room.

“So this is a first for you,” Carol said.

“A chastity belt, yeah, too right.”

“And what about being with a married lady? Have you done that before.”

“A couple of times.”

“Is it still a thrill?”

“Oh yeah and you’re the best looking so far.”

“Flattery. What is it that makes it worth the risk? Strip while you tell me.”

“You first.”

"No," Carol chuckled. “It’s a first for me too. I want to see what happens to your cock when I strip. No one apart from my husband has seen me wearing this thing. Go on, tell me about the thrill while you strip.”

By then I had Eddie on camera and the mike on the door was feeding his slightly muffled voice into my headphones. I was sitting on the bed naked, still wearing my cage, thanks to Carol’s notion of fairness. Her’s was about to come off, mine wasn’t, at least not until Eddie left.

Watching other men strip does nothing for me and in Eddie’s case rather less than that. He was a little shorter than me and maybe a stone heavier. The view I got showed me his back, so I had no idea how chubby he looked to Carol. I could see her face but on the camera with a wide angle; she didn't seem wildly excited.

I imagine she was trying to look as though she was interested, but I couldn’t see that in her body language.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

Carol’s question had put Eddie on the spot I guess. It took him a minute to find the words.

“It feels like a treat,” he said. “You know, getting something that’s forbidden and there’s a power trip too, putting one over on the other guy. It’s like winning at poker— the other guy doesn’t want you to have his money but you get to take it. You can see him hating it.”

“But you can’t see my hubby.”

“Sure, sure, but I know how I’d feel, so it’s kind of the reverse. If he was doing my wife I’d be down, but I’m doing his so I’m up.”

By then Carol must have been able to see his cock and I hadn’t seen any wide eyed amazement. The picture from the camera under the bed was showing me the back of Eddie’s knees and some thigh. Not a turn on at all.

I heard Carol chuckle.

“Yeah, yeah,” he said. “I know it ain’t the biggest, but it grows and it’ll do the business.”

“So long as you can get the lock undone.”

That made me feel better, I knew part of Dean’s attraction was his equipment and we seemed to have survived that but it was good to know Eddie wasn't that kind of competition.

From the camera angles that I had I couldn’t see Carol stripping. I did see her dress hit the floor, followed by her bra. She stepped a little sideways and her belt came into view. The combination lock must have looked very tempting. I think she’d tweaked it a little so it was standing proud of the belt. It couldn’t have been that obvious earlier in the day or it would have drawn some attention. Carol positioned herself on the bed with a pillow behind her, laying back on her elbows. I couldn't see the cotton tread, next time I'll have to get a better camera.

“Get to it mister,” she said.

He knelt in exactly the right place. Maybe I should rephrase that a little, I’m not into cock watching as a pastime, but his was in exactly the right place to show the camera under the bed what effect his task had on his excitement.

“Kiss me around it,” said Carol, “get my juices running.”

That made me sad and frustrated; warming her up ought to be my job. I watched him kneel in front of her. I began to think Carol must have guessed where one camera was because she managed to place herself in exactly the right place and swivelled sideways a little which meant that I could see the lock without Eddie being in the way. At the same time the camera under the bed caught a great view of Eddie becoming aroused by his task. He was right, it did grow, but it needed to.

He did a good job of licking around the belt, his tongue was never going to be long enough to get to anything interesting, no human tongue would be, but making him try certainly got him rock hard.

“Go on, try the lock,” Carol said. “Take it gently, turn each wheel one click at a time and check to see if it opens.”

I got a good view of his fingers working, twist, tug, twist, tug.

“Hey,” he said. “One of these wheels is stuck.”

“Don’t knock it, it must be stuck open or he couldn’t have got it on.”

“I guess,” said Eddie, continuing to work at it.

Time to phone Carol I thought. I took the phone and dialled.

“Hi love,” I said. “Sorry to call so late.” I figured I had to sound like I was miles away in case he could hear. “How’s the job going?”

“It’s good,” she said. “I think I may pull off a decent contract, a bit of work to do on some details tonight.”

I could see her enjoying playing Eddie and he was beyond excited. I could see him beginning to drip. While I was talking he suddenly held the lock in the air.

“Don’t work on anything too hard.”

“Maybe I’ll have a stiff...uuhm... drink,” pausing five seconds after stiff, looking at Eddie as she said the word.

“Do you miss me?”

“Of course I miss you darling,” she said, “I need to work on these details, I need to firm up my ideas.”

I said goodbye and hung up, there was no point in trying to dream up any more risqué banter and give Eddie a chance of catching on. A minute layer a text came from Carol with a picture looking down at Eddie on his knees working on the belt. 'Check the thread' said the text. I could see the lock clearly with thread in place. For some reason that made me feel much better, almost euphoric

"I think I got my extra percentage," Carol said to Eddie when I hung up. "You look like you're ready to claim your prize, but we need to gift wrap that thing."

"Must I?"

"You said you would, a promise is a promise."

"I didn't bring any."

"You're in luck," Carol said, "I did. I get that it's a good feeling to fuck another man's wife and come inside her, but you've already got further than he thinks I can go. I don't want to go home dripping or worse still knocked up. He'd weld me into the belt."

"He wouldn't be able to tell."

"He's smart, I don't know what he might dream up next. Why d'you think I'm in this thing," she said, waving the belt at him. "I was a naughty girl and I got caught, I'm not doing that again. It's either a condom or a hand job. Which is it to be?"

After a few minutes more banter Eddie settled for a condom. By then, at least from what I could see he was in a very excited state, I would have been happy to bet on him not lasting more than a minute. I guess a lot depended on how Carol managed him. For her it must have been a new thing to be working with someone who was decidedly smaller than me.

Carol rolled a condom onto him with her mouth. That's a new trick I thought, she never did that back when we used those things. This isn't the first time she's done that came into my head right on the back of the first thought. Damn, we needed more conversations than we'd had so far. It was kind of a downer, but she was on the pillI so there was no reason why she would put a condom on me.

Yeah right, but it still felt like me coming second. I should have been getting excited watching Eddie with his little dick trying to give Carol a good time, but all I could think about was who else she might have had affairs with. She said she hadn’t, but that technique was so slick.

Eddie was a useless lover. The guy obviously felt entitled by his money. I don’t know what went on in his mind but one thing for sure is that he wasn’t bothered about what Carol got out of it, or maybe he thought he was so good that she was bound to be pleased.

It ought to have made me feel safe that all he was interested in was sex rather than love, or even any semblance of affection. Carol could have been a lump of meat as far as he was concerned.  Only one thing surprised me— he kept going a lot longer than I expected.

Maybe I shouldn’t have watched, I could have taken a shower, or recorded them and watched TV at the same time. I was tempted to turn on the TV and play it loud, be an obnoxious neighbour. If I’d had a sound track of a couple having sex I could have played that, only louder than them. And then it occurred to me that I did have exactly the right thing.

The camera under the bed, which was not recording anything visual was making a detailed recording of every thud on the mattress, every creak of the bed springs and every grunt that Eddie made, suitably muffled and anonymised by the bedding and distorted by some bouncing off the walls.

I put the headphones on and played some of it back to myself and once I’d heard it I couldn’t resist. As soon as Eddie came, which, contrary to my assumptions, was maybe another ten minutes after I had the idea, the two of them calmed down and I set the recording going.

I hadn’t thought it through of course, that's the problem with brilliant ideas that come in a stressed and emotional moment. I imagined it would be fun, that was all. They would think that a couple in the next room were inspired by their antics and kicking off on their own as a result... except Carol knew who was in the room next door.

Because I could listen in and watch at the same time I soon knew exactly how they were reacting. It turned Eddie on and luckily he didn't have the wit to watch Carol's face. I saw her get caught in two minds. Was I sending her a message? Was I being funny? Did I have someone else in the room.

Damn, I should have thought harder but it was too late. What would she do? It's hard to read someone's thoughts, even when you've known each other for years. Would she get rid of Eddie so that she could find out what was going on? It must have crossed her mind but Eddie was turned on by the sounds of sex and was keen to get at it again, despite the sad fact that he hadn't fully recovered.

His enthusiasm tipped the balance, mostly because it annoyed Carol.

"Slow down buster," I heard her say. "I get to come before you do it again. Your cock didn't do it for me so lets see what else you've got."

I speeded up the tape, nothing ridiculous, about one and a quarter speed, partly to get him going but mostly to get it finished. There was no way I could edit the tape to fake a climax so I had to get to what there was. That gave about four more minutes before I could turn off the sound effects.

As my tape faded down five minutes later I watched Carol fake an orgasm and begin to think about how to get rid of Eddie. I could see her brain getting back into gear, she needed the contract, so he had to go home happy, which meant he had to come again.

"Well done," she said. Let's have a shower and then we can see what you've got left."

Fair enough, I thought, but that had to mean another half hour at least. What the hell could I do with myself while she closed the deal with Eddie. That was when I had another brilliant idea. This time I stopped to think.

I could order room service. If I did that I'd end up eating an extra meal alone. If I ordered for Carol for sure Eddie would take too long and my romantic reclaim dinner would end up being a cold snack for Carol. They'd already eaten and so had I so a banquet was hardly a good idea, but I knew they didn't have a dessert. I'd heard Carol saying in her seductive voice that there was no way she wanted to be too full. So why not order for three?

Okay, so it's an insane idea, but why not? I could order a dessert trolley, say my date had been called away and did they want to share?

Next door they were still in the shower, so I had time to plan. I ran over the room service menu and picked the items that I knew Carol would like. I called the hotel and asked how long it would take to get service, thanked them, asked them to prep it and said I'd call when I wanted the trolley.

I waited until Eddie and Carol were back from their shower and then turned mine on. That way I had some fake background sound. I opened my half of the connecting door so that there was only one door between me and the room next door. I cranked the ring tone on my phone to full volume and then called myself from the other phone. I figured they were bound to hear next door.

"Hello?" I said. "Heather can't come to the phone right now, can I take a message?"

I paused, added a few nondescript replies, Yess...I see...that's a shame... I'll tell her...where are you exactly?...okay...half an hour I'd guess.

After that I closed the connecting door to muffle the sound, turned off the shower, wondered around muttering and then made an elaborate show of scraping something that could have been a suitcase along the floor and then opening and closing the door as noisily as possible. Then I turned on the TV.

I'd kept an eye on next door and watched Eddie having another go at satisfying Carol. He had stamina, but not much else and I could see Carol getting bored again. She played him, that's all you could say for it, she did things with her fingers that don't get discussed in polite society and he came again. They lay on the bed recovering and he showed no sign of being in a hurry to go.

I called room service and made sure that my dessert trolley would be there up in two minutes. If Eddie hadn't gone by then it was time for plan B. With the desserts I included a pizza and two plates.

When the pizza arrived I spread some sauce around on both plates, ate a slice and hid the rest in the bathroom. It looked like two people had eaten and one had to leave early.

I called reception on my mobile from the bathroom and asked to be put through to room 401.

"Hi," said to Carol when she picked up the phone I spoke loudly in the hope that Eddie might hear some of it. "I'm next door in 403. I have a trolley full of desserts here, my, um partner had to leave early, I wondered if you guys would be interested?"

"Are you serious?"

"Sure," I said, watching Carol on the phone. Eddie had ducked out of sight in the bathroom, Weird, did he think it was a video phone?

"You were looking bored honey, I though maybe it was time for a change, at least he'd have to get dressed."

"That's a fascinating idea," she said. "Give me a minute and I'll knock on the door if it's okay."

Eddie reappeared from the bathroom.

“This sounds crazy,” Carol said, “but the guy in the room next door is offering dessert, his lady friend had to go.”

“Next door?” He said, pointing at the connecting door.

“Yeah,” Carol said with a fair imitation of a salacious giggle. “It could be fun... You’ll have to dress.”

For a second Eddie looked doubtful. “Come on baby, there’s no way you’re getting me off again, why not take the free lunch.”

“Lunch?”

“You know what I mean.” By then Carol had pulled her dress over her head, smoothed it down, run a brush through her hair and was heading for the connecting door. Standing there with one hand on the door handle she ordered him in her sternest voice.

“Dress.”

I shut my laptop, turned off my phone and waited for the door to open.

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments