Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbor, Chapter 10

"Tommy finds a job to help his mother and still keep Connie happy!"

14
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
5.2k words 5.2k words

The next morning, Connie woke up and found Tommy was awake before her, laying there watching her sleep.

"Mmm… morning baby," she said, smiling and stretching. "How long have you been awake?"

"I dunno… about twenty minutes I guess," he said, brushing a lock of hair from her face.

"Oh, you should have woke me up hon," she said.

"That's okay… I like to watch you sleep. Besides I was kinda hard on you last night!" he grinned.

"Oh sugar, that's the kind of ‘hard' I like! You can be hard on me like that anytime!" she giggled. "Are you hungry, sweetheart?"

"Sure! Need some help with breakfast?" he asked.

"You just come in and keep me company while I fix us something to eat, okay?" she said.

"I can probably handle that!" he said. He got up and got dressed while Connie went into the bathroom to get herself ready. Tommy was in the dining room waiting for her when she came in. Connie was wearing her thick fluffy house robe while Tommy had his jeans on but no shirt. She came in eyeing his bare chest.

"Oh, you are going to get me started this early in the day are you?" she laughed.

He stepped up to her and opened her robe. "Just as I thought!" Tommy said. Connie wasn't wearing anything under her robe!

His hands slid under the thick fleece and wrapped around her naked form, pulling her to him and into a deep passionate kiss.

Connie melted into his arms and moaned softly as his lips met hers. She parted her sweet lips and Tommy took the invitation to push his tongue into her welcoming mouth.

"Okay, okay!" Connie gasped as she finally pulled away. "We'll never eat if we get back into that stuff!" She began getting things ready for breakfast. "Are bacon and eggs good for you?" she asked.

"Anything you fix is good for me… I'm pretty easy to please!" he said.

Connie grinned and began fixing breakfast. When she had everything ready, she brought it to the table and they began eating. "I can't tell you how nice it is to wake up next to someone again and be able to fix them breakfast. I have really missed that. Thank you, Tommy, for spending the night with me," she said.

"Well, you are welcome. After what happened last night and what happened when I gave you your present, I thought spending the night was the best idea," he said.

"I was a little crybaby wasn't I?" she said, blushing a bit about it now.

"I'm just glad you liked it. Crying like that is okay," he said.

"I do love it, baby. It is very beautiful and very special," she said looking at it again.

After breakfast, they went into the living room to sit for a bit. Tommy knew his mother was probably still asleep at home, so there was no rush to get home right away.

Sitting on the sofa, Connie was leaning back in Tommy's arms. "Tommy can I tell you something?" she said.

"Sure. What is it?" he said. Connie sat up and turned to him so she could see his eyes. "I have a little confession to make, Tommy. You see, a few days after that first day we had sex - when you caught me masturbating and took me - I saw a couple of my old boyfriends.

"I bumped into one of them at the grocery store and one of them came over to see me. Anyway, I had sex with each of them, but the funny thing is I didn't really enjoy it. Not like I used to. It just didn't thrill me like it once did.

"Since you and I started having sex, I haven't really wanted anyone else. Now I'm not saying we should move in together and get married and all that stuff - I don't want to get married right now and you are too young yet to settle down - but I don't know… I'm just happy with the way things are right now.

"Honey, I don't know if it's the fact that you are so young and so energetic and you make me feel young too, or if it's the fact that I am ‘Aunt Connie' and that makes it somehow sort of taboo and incestuous, even though I am not really your aunt.

"But there is something about having sex with you that makes me not want anyone else. I know it sounds silly but when I tell you that I am yours I mean it - I am yours, darling until you don't want me anymore. I am not interested in seeing other men and you have kept my sex drive running at full speed! You are an amazing lover and whenever we are together, I am truly happy.

"Now I haven't as of yet actually broke it off with these other guys - I wanted to tell you all this and see how you felt. But now that you have given me this necklace and made your wanting to possess me clear, I am going call them up and tell them I am taken. I want to belong only to you, love, I am happy just being your fuckslut, your sexy little whore," she said.

Then it was Tommy's turn. He pushed her back down on her back on the sofa, then moved over top of her. He lightly brushed a lock of hair from her face. She looked up into his face, her eyes darting back and forth searching for his answer, and hoping he would accept what she had told him.

"Connie, honey, I have already told you that I find you very sexy. I have for several years now. Ever since I was old enough to know that this cock of mine had another use besides being a pee hose, I have been attracted to you.

"I loved it when you used to hug me, and now I love it, even more, when I get to fuck you. I love the looks the men give you when we go out someplace, and I know that they can only wish they were me. I love knowing that they want what I have.

"Now you are telling me you want to be mine alone and that you are willing to let all your other lovers go just to be with me and belong to me. I don't know what to say… I am floored. I love being with you too. And while I don't have a lot of experience with sex, I can't, in my wildest imagination, picture it being any hotter, any sexier than it is with you," he said.

"So does that mean that I am yours alone? I don't want anyone but you, but what about you? Am I enough for you? Tell me how you feel, Tommy, please…" she said. Connie needed to hear the words. She needed confirmation.

"Yes, my sexy little slut. You belong to me and to me alone. And I am yours as well," he said. "You are all I want and all I need. I am not interested in anyone else but you." Then he leaned down and sealed the pact with a kiss. As he kissed her he moved over on top of her and held himself up slightly with his elbows, letting her feel him on top of her but not pressing down so hard she couldn't breathe.

She loved feeling him on top of her and she moaned into his mouth as their kiss deepened. She wrapped her arms around his neck as her tongue sought his to play with. They kissed like this for a few minutes, each getting more and more excited and their passions rising until Connie pushed him back gasping.

"Hold on there tiger! Don't you think you should go see how your mother is doing? Me, you can always have. But you should at least go home and say hi before she heads off to work!" she panted.

He looked down and smiled at her. "Okay but don't think this lets you out of anything, my little slut! I am still going to have you!"

Connie giggled "Promise?" Tommy leaned down and kissed her sweetly on the forehead, then pushed himself up and off her. He helped her up off the couch and she walked him to the door. Before she opened it, though she wanted one more kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Tommy honey, you make me so happy." Then she kissed him once more. As he left he gave her a playful swat on the ass and Connie gave him a little happy squeal in return. Then she watched as he walked down the sidewalk and over to his house next door before shutting her door.

"Hi honey, how was last night?" Barbara said when he walked in the door.

"It was fine, Mom. How was your night?" he said.

"Just fine?" she asked.

"Well, it was better than just fine. It was wonderful. But I thought you didn't want to hear how things with me and Aunt Connie are?" he said.

"I just want to know that my boy is happy. After that I don't need details," she said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Well, no worries there Mom," he said. "So when do you go to work today?"

"I got the swing shift this week - I go into work at 3:00 and get off at 11:00 tonight," she said.

"You work too hard, Mom. I wish you didn't have to put so many hours down there," he said.

"Well honey, we gotta eat and keep a roof over our heads. Besides, I like the work I do. It's not as crazy as the E.R. staff and I meet some really nice people. Plus the crew I work with are pretty great," she said.

"Yeah, but you are on your feet all shift long. That's got to be hard on your feet and legs," he said.

"Well, I do come home tired if it has been a long, hard shift. But the pay is good and it's about all I know how to do well. I'm a nurse, honey, that's what I do," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"I suppose. But I still don't like that you work so hard!" he said.

"Duly noted. Now what are your plans for today?" she asked.

"I don't know… I was thinking about going to see a few more places and see if I can get a job someplace. Maybe if I am working too, you won't have to put in so many hours. I have to find something since summer will be over before we know it and college isn't an option anymore. It's time I stepped up and pulled my weight. I'm not a kid anymore," he said.

"No, you certainly are not a kid anymore Tommy," she said, coming up and putting her arms around him. "Have I told you lately how very, very proud I am of you?" she asked him.

"Yeah, but I could stand to hear it again!" he said, with a mischievous grin.

"Oh, you are horrible!" she laughed.

Later that afternoon, when it got close to time for her to go to work, Tommy drove his mother to the hospital so he could use the car to look around for a job. He hadn't had much luck at it so far, although he wasn't looking all that hard just yet. He was enjoying his last summer before making his entrance into the work-a-day world of adulthood.

In high school, he was working towards continuing his education in college, but the accident took those plans from him. So now he would have to find something he could do until something better came along… hopefully.

Tommy went to one business after another, but no one seemed to be hiring for jobs he thought he might like. Getting frustrated that he might not find work for some time, he decided to try one last place. It was a computer sales and repair company called Advanced Technologies Inc. They didn't have a sign on the door, but he figured he would ask if they needed any help all the same.

"Hello, is the store manager available?" he asked the girl at the front counter. She went in the back and after a couple of moments came back with a skinny, balding, middle-aged man who looked like he hadn't seen the sun since childhood.

"I'm Mr. Hamilton, the manager, can I help you?" he said.

"Hello, Mr. Hamilton. I am Tommy Andrews and I was wondering if there were any openings for computer service techs here," he said.

"Well, I don't know… What are your qualifications? Where did you go to school?" he asked.

"Well, to be honest, Sir, I just graduated from Sweetwater High School this past May. I was supposed to go to MIT this fall, but I was in a car accident and my scholarship was pulled. So I was unable to attend. Now I am looking for something in the computer field, hopefully, as that was going to be my field of study in college," he explained.

"I see. So you like computers do you?" Mr. Hamilton asked.

"Well, I like problem-solving. I wanted to get into the area of virus protection and computer security," he said, "But I'll take anything to do with computers - building them, repairing them, upgrades, or whatever."

"I'll tell you what. We are shorthanded right now and I was thinking of advertising for a tech position. But that could take a while for a decent applicant to come along. If you were good enough to get accepted at MIT, then you must have something going for you. How would you feel about getting some OJT - some on the job training?" Mr. Hamilton asked.

"Sure, what's involved?" Tommy asked.

"Well, I will start you off with some simple things until I know your aptitude and abilities. See how you do and then I'll have a better idea of where I can use you," he said.

"That sounds fine to me," Tommy said.

"Okay, now the minimum wage here is $7.25 per hour, but this is a tech business so I will start you out at $8.00 an hour. How does that sound? I would be paying a full tech $20.00 an hour so it seems fair to me," he said.

"$8.00 an hour works for me!" Tommy said.

"Okay then. We will start you on Monday - it will be the start of a new pay period so it will be a good time to get you on board. The store opens at 8:00 am so try to be here a few minutes early so I can get you situated," he said.

"I will be here. Thank you for this opportunity, Mr. Hamilton. I will work hard to make it worth your time," he said, shaking his hand.

Tommy left the store with a big happy grin. He couldn't wait to tell his mother the good news!

After the computer shop, Tommy went back home. Connie hadn't gotten home from her job at the bank yet so he hung out at his house doing some laundry and washing some dishes - trying to pitch in around the house so his mother wouldn't have so much to do when she came home.

Around 6:00 pm, he heated up some leftovers that his mother had set aside for his dinner. Tommy had learned to cook pretty well by watching and helping his mom through the years. He could do just about everything when it came to running a household - his mother had made sure he could live on his own if he needed to.

Julia_BadBarbie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Julia_BadBarbie

A little while after he finished his dinner, he was sitting at the computer writing some emails when there was a knock on the door. He saved his email and went to answer the door.

"Oh hi Connie!" he said when he opened the door. "Come on in." Connie stepped inside and Tommy took her over to the sofa. Once he seated her he asked, "Want a soda or something?"

"Yeah that would be nice," she said. He went and brought back two sodas, one for each of them.

"So how was work today?" Tommy asked.

"It was pretty good. We weren't really busy today," she said.

"That's good. I hope Mom has a slow day too," he said.

"I came over to talk to you about something. I know that you were looking forward to going to college next month and I'm sorry that you aren't able to. But I have to be honest and tell you that part of me is glad that you aren't going. I would miss you terribly baby and especially with things the way they are now between us. You know how I get when I don't get this naughty little cunt filled every few days at least!" she grinned.

"Still I know you are interested in computer stuff so I talked to a couple of people I work with at the bank… people who know security because they deal with the online banking side. I told them I have a "nephew" that wanted to go to college for computers but wasn't able to. They suggested a few online college schools that you could check out and see if they offer anything. These are very reputable schools and recommended by the people at the bank,"

She gave him the names of five or six good colleges that were recommended to her. "You should see what these schools have to offer you. Maybe you can still get that degree you want, even though you won't get 'the college experience'." Connie said.

"That's funny you should mention this because I have some news of my own… I got a job today working with computers!" he said proudly.

"You DID!!" Connie said excitedly. "Where? Doing what? Tell me more!" she said quickly.

"Well, after I dropped Mom off at work I went around seeing if I could find some kind of work. I was just about out of possibilities and patience when I tried one more place - Advanced Technologies Inc. It's a computer sales and repair place downtown. I talked with the manager and they just so happened to be shorthanded. I told him about my almost going to MIT and he was impressed.

"He said he will start me off with some small things to see what I can do and then move up. But if he knows I am taking online college classes that may speed things up some! I can work AND go to college. And stay home and take care of my horny little slut to boot!" he said, smiling broadly.

"Well, I like THAT!" Connie giggled. "This horny little slut needs to be kept well-fed and well-fucked!"

"That shouldn't be a problem. I think I can handle your overactive sex drive! I actually like your slutty, dirty side!" he said.

"You do? I'm not too much to handle? Because I have had a few men who couldn't keep up with my insatiable sexual appetite," Connie said.

"Well, my sexy slut. that's because you were dealing with old men - they don't have the energy or stamina that I do! But now you have someone who can keep up with even your wildest dreams and fantasies!" Tommy said.

"Mmmm… I'm really looking forward to testing that claim, baby!" Connie said.

"On the floor," Tommy said, pointing to the floor in front of him. With a coy smile, she slipped down onto her knees in front of him. Connie reached out to start unbuckling his pants to get at that delicious cock, but he slapped her hand away quickly.

"You are such a greedy, slut!" he barked. Grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her face up so he could see her eyes. "Don't you have any fucking manners? You ask permission before just reaching out and taking something!"

"I'm sorry! I thought…" she started to explain.

"Your job is not to think! You are a fucktoy - your only purpose is to serve as a handy hole for my cock. You are a cumdump - got it, slut?" he said with a wicked smile. Connie saw his smile and she knew he was playing with her. 

"I'm sorry Sir! Please let this fuckslut make amends. Please take me and use this cumdump for your own pleasure!" she said.

"Get in the bedroom and take off those ridiculous clothes! A proper slut is a naked slut!" he growled.

Connie rose and scampered into the bedroom, undressing on the way. He smiled as he watched her rush off to obey him - he liked the feeling of power and dominance as much as she loved obeying it! He gave her a minute or two to get prepared for him and then he sauntered into the bedroom.

Connie was kneeling naked on the floor next to the bed, waiting for him. He walked up to her slowly, watching her, surveying her perfect form. Connie could feel his eyes on her even though her head was lowered and she wasn't looking at him. It made her breath quicken just being like this in front of him.

"Now you look like a proper fuckslut! Naked and kneeling, waiting to be of service… waiting to be stuffed with a hard thick cock. That is what you want isn't it, slut? You are waiting to have your holes crammed full of this hard, thick meatstick aren't you?" he said in a low deep voice.

"Yesss… please, Sir, use me for your pleasure…" she moaned her reply.

"What hole do you want filled, slut? Your mouth? Your ass? Or maybe that slutty cunt? Which one do you want me to fuck first?" he asked.

"Please, Sir… I don't care… just please, I need your cock in me, please…" she whimpered.

"You are such a fucking cockwhore aren't you? Okay then, from here on out, there's no talking from you, understand?" Tommy ordered.

Connie looked up at him and nodded, making sure he knew that she was saying "Yes, Sir" with her eyes.

With a nod from him as permission, Connie crawled slowly up to him and he allowed her hands wander to his waist, and slowly undo his belt, prying open the button of his jeans as he began to unbutton his shirt. Pulling his pants off, she found herself at eye-level with his cock, hidden away beneath a thin layer of cotton boxers, but calling attention to itself as it began to harden in anticipation.

Tommy crooked a finger under her chin and pulled her face upward.

"Now my horny little slut, you're going to put on a little show for me. You're allowed to play with your cunt, but I won't allow you to cum.

Connie smiled and nodded her head in understanding. She rose and climbed onto the bed laying back and keeping her eyes on him the whole time. She laid back, spreading her legs wide and watching as he surveyed what he now owned. 

"Begin," he commanded. He moved to the foot of the bed and stood there, arms crossed, looking very commanding as he took in the sight of his slut sprawled out on the bed, naked and exposed.

She lowered her hands and began tracing the outline of her cunt, pulling her lips apart and showing him her pink interior, teasing him and teasing herself at the same time. She slid a long, red-nailed finger in between the lips of her hungry pussy, already feeling the tantalizing wetness dripping from her molten core. Connie moaned out, careful not to speak any words.

"That's it. Slide your fingers in. In and out, my little slut," Tommy instructed her. She hadn't taken her eyes off of him this whole time, and now she could see his cock fully hard and the enormous bulge it was making in his boxers. She licked her lips, aching to get that hardness in her mouth and suck on it. Aching to make him cum deep inside her.

Connie thrust two fingers deep into her cunt, immediately, all the way in. She couldn't resist. She needed to be filled by something - anything - right then. Despite his command for silence, she cried out from how good it felt, from how wet and needy she was for the pleasure.

"Now I want to hear how wet your dirty cunt is slut," Tommy ordered. Moving her fingers in and out of her dripping pussy, the slippery wetness began to spread down her thighs and run down towards her ass. Connie had no doubt that he could hear how ready she was for him.

She watched with excitement as he fished his cock out from under his boxers and began to stroke it up and down, his eyes feasting on the sight of her. It made her even more eager to play with herself for him. She rolled over, face down on the bed and ass in the air, still thrusting fingers in and out and playing with her clit, knowing that this was his favorite position to see her in.

Without warning, Tommy walked over to the side of the bed and gave her upturned ass a sharp, stinging smack. He kneaded his fingers into it, pinching at her skin and showing her just how much pain goes with pleasure. Connie wanted to cry out, begging for him to fuck her.

But he wouldn't allow it; she had to remain silent, she reminded herself. He dipped his thumb in the wetness of her cunt and rubbed it upwards, between her ass cheeks, before pressing his thumb inside of her tight asshole. She heard him moan and it made her as eager as ever to make him cum.

Looking over her shoulder at him, Connie sent him a pleading look with her eyes, begging for him to take her. Tommy knew that look well and knew just what it meant. Connie was ready. She needed to be fucked and she wanted him to be the one who did it.

Tommy dropped his boxers and Connie gasped as she saw what was about to skewer her. He climbed up onto the bed with her, knelt behind her, with one hand on her ass and one holding his massive tool at the ready.

"Now I am going to fuck your filthy cunt, slut. When I am through you won't be able to walk straight," he growled.

His words instilled a hot yearning in Connie's dripping pussy… knowing he wanted her, wanted him to make him cum. Her breathing was deep and rapid as she craved his cum. His words inflamed her while she felt his hard fat cock rubbing its swollen head in her drooling slit.

Tommy reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair hauling her head back and lifting her upright. "You want me to fuck you, don't you? You can answer me now. You want to feel my hard cock deep in that dirty cunt… opening it up and piledriving into you. I know you do slut. I know you want my cock - so BEG for it!"

Connie's voice quivered with need as she pleaded, "God baby I need you in me so bad! Fuck me, baby, put that beautiful cock in me! Ohhh God, Tommy! Give me your cock… fuck your dirty slut's pussy baby," she cried. She raised her hips, humping back at him. She tried to position herself in a way that would make him push his cock head to her leaking entrance.

Then Connie felt what she had been needing. She felt his raw hot flesh pressing against her vaginal entrance while her hips pressed backward at him. He began pushing forward against her resisting muscles, slowly opening her to his powerful entry.

"Oh god yes! Do it baby, fuck me hard, make it go deep into me! I need you in my pussy. Ohhhhhhh yes, yes, fuck you're so damn hard! I love your cock baby! Fuck me, fuck me and make me cum! Hurt my pussy, fuck me and hurt me with that fat cock! Ohhh god yesss…" Connie cried.

His hands gripped her ass cheeks, pulling them apart until her shaved pussy was presented in its entirety to his gaze. His breathing got faster as he saw the thin line of her labia. Her pussy looked like it belonged on a much younger girl. Its skin appeared soft, smooth, like a baby's. He could hardly wait to sink into that warm, velvety, wetness.

His cock gently pressured her inner lips, wetting it with the molten fluids there before inserting it into that soft sensitive tunnel. Connie's moans became more desperate when he fingered her anus gently while his cock pressed further into the wet folds of her vagina. She bit her pillow to keep from begging him to fuck her. Her body writhed, hips hunching into his probing finger and his gentle fucking of her pussy.

The last vestiges of her inhibitions to their lascivious act left her as she watched him fuck her pussy while they gazed into each other's eyes. She could no longer restrain her cries.

"Oh God, Tommy, I feel it, I feel your cock inside me. Fuck me, fuck my dirty cunt, damn! Oh fuck, oh God yes - fuck me harder! You're making me cum… oh God, Tommy, fuck me! Please fuck me like you own me… oh my god yes!! Yes! Oh god, I can't stop cumminggg… ohhh, FUCK!"

Connie completely lost her mind and began humping forcefully back against his cock, spearing herself on him. Her mind cried out for relief from the agony of pleasure he inflicted upon her dripping pussy and nerve-rich asshole. Looking back and seeing his face, smiling, and knowing he wanted her pussy, wanted her to feel the pleasure he was instilling, drove the intensity of her orgasms. She now knew a pleasure so great she was unable to prevent her total submission to the thrills and excitement associated with it.

Connie's moans and sharp cries echoed throughout the house as Tommy relentlessly pounded into her. His cock worked steadily deeper into her pussy, stretching her hurtfully with each inch he drove into her. Her head lay motionless on the pillow, teeth clenched on the corner of the pillow she held in them.

But her hips rolled sensually as she couldn't help grinding on his stiffness even as she felt her pussy was being ripped. Her body tensed in orgasm repeatedly as she moaned senselessly.

"Oh fuck baby, God your fucking cock is so huge! Shit, you're killing me! Oh God, I love it so fucking much! I love the way you're fucking my pussy! Unghhh… unghhh… so nasty! I can't stop… oh God, I feel my pussy! Ohhh, shit! Yesss!" she cried as she neared another orgasm.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments