Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbor, Chapter 2

"Tommy makes "Aunt Connie" his fuck slut and she loves it!"

26
10 Comments 10
5.5k Views 5.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Connie looked down sheepishly as she said quietly, "Well, to be completely honest, honey, I have had many a dream about this very thing. When you were little it was different, but as I said earlier, you have grown into quite a good looking man. And now I know that you know how to please a woman too!"

"Well, thank you, Connie, you did pretty damn good yourself. So you have had sexy dreams about me?" he asked, wanting to know more.

"Yes, I have. And in some of them, I was a real slut, too. I was doing all sorts of crazy sexual stuff to you and with you. Some of it was very naughty!" she said.

"Oh really? Like what for instance? Tell me some of these dreams!" he said eagerly.

"Well, one of my favorites was when you made me your slave slut! You dominated me and made me service you. When I was naughty you even spanked me! Oh, sweetheart, it was so hot! I dreamed that dream a lot - each time you made me act even sluttier and more whorish!" she said, blushing as she spoke.

"So you like being a slut and a whore do you? You like it when a man treats you like that… when he makes you feel cheap and filthy? When he uses you as nothing more than a back-alley fuckhole?" he said, feeling more confident and assertive.

"Oh God, yes! Oh, Tommy, I love that sort of thing! I love being a slut and a whore and just something for him to fill with his cum! And in my dreams you did all that - you fucked all my holes and even made me suck and fuck your friends! It was so fucking hot, serving as your slutty sex-slave!" Connie was getting excited recounting her dreams, and her hand had slipped down to start fingering her pussy as she talked.

"Sounds like a really hot dream!" he said.

"Oh my God, Tommy, it was. I'm getting horny all over again, just thinking about it!" she said.

He smiled at her and replied, "Then crawl over here and show me how much of a slut you can be!"

Connie paused a moment and licked her lips, removed her hand from her pussy, and rolled over to her left then up on to her hands and knees. She began to crawl over towards him, swaying her hips sexily. She crawled up the bed and began stroking his thickening cock with her hand.

"Mmmm… Nice and hard! You must like the thought of me being your slut!" she said quietly as she wrapped her hand around his cock and began stroking it.

Tommy closed his eyes in pleasure when he felt her hands on him "I think you would make a really hot slut!" he whispered back.

While still kneeling between his spread legs, Connie took his cock in her soft, wet lips. She kissed the tip and then down the shaft all the way to his balls then back up to the tip before opening up her mouth and taking his cock all the way into her mouth.

"Mmmm… Fuck, Connie, that's sooo good!" Tommy moaned, closing his eyes and enjoying the hot suction of her wet mouth as her head bobbed slowly up and down on his hardening cock.

"Mmmhmmm!" she mumbled through a mouthful of cock, looking up at him with her soft brown eyes. "I love your cock in my mouth," she said when she paused to run her tongue along his shaft. "Make me your slut, Tommy, please! I want to be your slut, baby," plunging her mouth back over his cock.

Then Connie focused on sucking his cock in earnest, her mouth taking as much of his hard cock in as possible on each down thrust. Tommy opened his eyes and laid back, enjoying the attention she was giving him. He watched as her left hand went between her legs to find her pussy, and heard a little moan escape her as she found her clit.

Connie didn't realize it, but she had positioned herself in the perfect spot - Connie's beautiful ass was pointed right at her full-length mirror and he had a clear view of her ass cheeks and her glistening pussy hanging like a firm, ripe peach between them. He smiled, watching quietly as his slut's head continued to bob up and down on his cock and his perfect view of her hand fingering her dripping pussy in the mirror!

Then he turned his attention back to Connie, who was now making slurping noises as drool was starting to run between her lips and down his cock. She looked up at him as her head came off his cock with a strand of drool that went from her chin to the tip of my cock.

"I want you inside me now! Please fuck your slut…" she moaned.

Connie sat up and moved to straddle his lap. She reached between her legs and pointed his cockhead between her pussy lips and sank down slowly, burying his hard shaft deep in her welcoming hole.

"Mmmm… Yesss,s" she hissed, her eyes closed as she relished the feeling of Tommy's large cock burrowing into her. She started grinding on his lap slowly at first but quickly began to gain momentum.

Soon she was bouncing up until just the tip of his cock was still in her then slamming herself down again, driving him deep into her fuckhole. He started meeting her thrusts with his own, driving his cock up as far into her sloppy pussy as he could.

Tommy grabbed her ass cheeks to get more leverage, while Connie reached down between her legs and found her clit again trying desperately to make herself cum. Tommy kept up his hard, ferocious thrusts, fucking her as hard as he could.

"Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder!" she squealed out loud. "I'm cumming! Oh please make me cum, baby! Please, please, please!" She rode him for another minute before she exploded in orgasm. "Fuuucckkkmeee!" was all she said as she arched her back and he thrust hard up into her pussy.

She collapsed down on top of him, mashing her huge tits into his chest as she panted for breath. She kissed his neck and purred her contentment. He gave her a few seconds to enjoy the waves of pleasure going through her before he pushed her off him and got up. He walked around the bed until he was at her feet, then grabbed her ankles and pulled her roughly to him.

Remembering what she had told him about her dreams he drew back and swatted her hard on the ass. "Up on your knees slut - it's my turn for some fun now!" he barked.

Connie squealed–partly from surprise and partly from excitement–and fumbled in her orgasmic haze until she was in the position he wanted. She was kneeling on the edge of the bed, her ass high in the air, her chest on the bed and her face buried in a pillow.

He reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair, hauling her head up until she was fully kneeling and leaning back on his chest. He reached around and grabbed a nipple, pinching it.

"Now let's get a couple things straight, whore. You are MY slut now. I own you and you will serve and service me any time and any way I wish. Do you hear me, slut? Your orgasms are gifts from me for proper service and behavior–you will not play with yourself or cum without asking permission from me. Any unauthorized masturbation or orgasms will be dealt with severely, Am I understood? You are property now–My property, to be used as I see fit. You are my slut, my whore, and my plaything. Understand?" he growled in her ear.

"Yess… Oh God yess," she moaned, her pussy flooding at his words.

"Say it then. Tell me who and what you are," he demanded.

"I am your slut…your whore. My ass, pussy, and mouth are yours for your pleasure. I am your cocksucking slave, your property to use as you please… oh God! Please use me! Please use your whore now! Ohhh, pleeease!" she whimpered, her body trembling as she spoke.

Connie was out of her mind with lust. All of her darkest fantasies were coming true. She had longed for this moment, watching this young man grow and mature, she had waited and hoped for this day. And now he was taking her, completely possessing her!

"Good girl. Now, don't you forget it! Now then, where is that vibrator I saw you playing with?" he asked. She reached down as far as she could until her fingers just touched the toy laying up just barely within reach. She brought it to her then handed it back to him.

"Open that cocksucking mouth," he barked, and Connie obeyed instantly. He shoved the vibrator deep into her mouth almost to the point of gagging her.

"Now, suck on it, slut, and show me how much you want to suck the real thing. Show me how a whore sucks a real cock!" he said. Connie moaned and began sucking the toy for all she was worth, and he pumped it in and out of her mouth.

"That's it, get that toy all nice and wet… I have plans for it in a minute!" he said. With one hand holding her head back by the hair and the other one shoving the toy down her stretched throat, Connie's hands moved back to hold his hips, steadying her.

He pushed up against her ass, showing her that his cock was ready to play and feeling his hardness at her ass made Connie moan again. She pushed back against the hard shaft, wanting it inside her but not being able to maneuver it into place.

"You really want that cock don't you, slut? You really want my hard thick cock inside you!" He said taunting her. Connie moaned loudly as she wriggled her ass in the affirmative.

"Well, then, the question is do I fuck that tight, wet, pussy, or do I split your asshole wide open? Hmm, twats or tails, what do you think?" he said. He pulled the toy from her mouth and she gasped for breath for a moment.

"Please, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, I don't care, just please fuck me! Oh God, Tommy, I need your sweet cock! Please give me your cock, baby! Pleeease!" Connie cried. She was practically in tears, her need was so great. Tommy smiled. He knew she was his now. She had reached her breaking point and her submission and surrender were complete.

"Since you begged so prettily…" he growled low and deep in his throat, then he shoved her back down onto the bed holding her head down by her hair as he used his other hand to rub his cock up and down the wet dripping slit of her starved pussy. She moaned again and tried to push back against him.

"Tsk, tsk… now, now slut, don't be greedy! I'll give it to you when I'm ready!" he chuckled.

She made a disappointed whimpering sound and then kept still hoping that he would enter her soon. Connie's pussy drooled with anticipation and he could feel every nerve and muscle waiting for that delicious moment when he would open her again.

Tommy's hand came off her head and he pulled her ass cheeks apart. He peered into her pink wet folds and shoved two fingers inside to scoop out some of her delicious honey. He brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked off the sweet nectar.

"Mmmm, you look good, you smell good, and you taste good too!" he said, teasing her. Connie groaned; she didn't know how much more of this she could take.

Then Tommy fingered her for a couple quick moments making her pussy juice his hands good. He reached forward and showed her his glistening, sticky fingers.

Taste yourself, slut; taste what kind of a whore you have become for me!" he said. She stuck her tongue out to lick his fingers and after she had gotten a taste he wiped his hand off by rubbing her juices all over her face. "There, now you look like a proper slut - with your own pussy juices smeared on your face!"

It was now time. Connie was out of her mind with lust and Tommy's cock was screaming to get in and take care of it. He pulled her ass cheeks apart once more and without a word of warning, he plowed into her balls deep in one slick thrust. Connie groaned loudly as she felt him finally enter her, spreading her pussy and stretching her once more.

Her pussy enveloped him as he sank into her steamy depths and Connie let out a long-awaited and perfectly content sigh. Tommy placed his hands on her hips and began guiding her rate, rhythm, and depth on his cock. Connie began moving back on her own, fucking herself on his cock, raising her head and chest off the bed. This made her back arch and her huge tits hung down, swaying playfully under her.

Tommy could feel the individual muscles of her cunt milking his cock as she seemed to be having almost continuous mini orgasms now. He leaned over her back and wrapped his arms around her, taking her nipple in his left hand and her clit in his right. He gave her nipple a pinch and twisted it between his fingers getting a satisfying gasp.

ReginaBroklin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaBroklin

He put his face just beside her ear and whispered, "You are such a hot fucking slut… MY hot fucking slut!"

Connie, still impaled on his cock, moaned loudly as she neared another incredible orgasm. He could feel her pussy gripping his cock tighter and tighter. He gave her nipples another slightly harder pinch and began working on her clit again. The reaction was almost like an electric shock; her whole body shuddered in orgasm as she came right there.

Connie moaned deeply and said "Yes, I am a slut! I am your slut… all yours!" as she pushed back and gyrated on his cock.

Those words and her admission must have triggered something down inside her because she became much louder with her moaning and the frenzied pace of her fucking increased. She fucked back against his cock like a crazed woman, shoving her ass back so hard she nearly knocked him over. Tommy gripped her hips tightly and slammed into her with equal force, burying his cock in her pussy to the hilt.

"Hard… Harder… Please harder!" was all she could gasp "Fuck your slut harder!"

She was in a constant state of orgasm at this point as she came yet again with a loud moan. Connie began to furiously play with her clit trying to cum at least one more time. Within a few minutes, she had her biggest orgasm yet, letting out a guttural "Uuuugggghhhhh!" as she ground her sopping wet pussy into him, and burying his cock as far up inside her as she could get it.

Tommy could feel her whole body shaking and her pussy had a death grip on his cock. But he continued to hammer his steel-hard cock into her as hard as he could, drawing out her orgasm excruciatingly.

Tommy lasted another few minutes before he felt his own orgasm building. "I'm going to cum in your mouth I want you to swallow every drop - don't waste my cum, slut!" he said, slowing the pounding he was giving her pussy.

"Please! I want your cum! Give me your sweet cum, please baby!" she replied lurching forward, his cock slipping out with a wet pop. Connie spun around and laid on her back with her head falling over the edge of the bed. She didn't hesitate to engulf his cock in her warm mouth.

"Spread your legs. I want to see that fresh-fucked pussy!" he told her, as he relished the blow job he was getting.

"Mmmmm," Connie moaned around his cock. She spread her legs apart presenting her well fucked gaping pussy to him. Tommy watched, having a perfect view of her dripping pussy and swaying tits hanging down. Her left hand began moving between her pussy lips probing the folds of her pussy for him.

Connie was sucking his cock like a wild woman. She was bobbing her head up and down his shaft taking his cock down her throat until her nose pressed against his nut sack, then back up until just the tip was between her full lips. She stopped every dozen or so strokes and took his cock out of her mouth to take a breath and let the drool accumulating in her mouth soak his cock, then renew her feverish sucking.

Tommy knew he could only last a few more seconds, being deep-throated like this, so he stood up and pulled his cock out of Connie's mouth with a wet pop. He stroked himself a few times while Connie hovered right at the tip, her mouth open, waiting for his cum. She didn't have to wait long for her prize. Just as he felt himself reach the point of no return, he shoved back into her warm mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Tommy groaned as his cock exploded in her mouth, shooting thick sticky streams of cum into her mouth and down her throat. "Swallow it! Swallow it all you fucking cock-sucking slut!" he growled as his cum filled her mouth over and over.

The shocking, disgusting descriptions of her skills were more of a compliment to her than anything else. She redoubled her efforts, not wanting to disappoint him. She was sucking cock as hard as she could, rapidly puckering and bellowing her cheeks around the cum-laden stiffness of his cock. Her fist was a blur, whacking up and down his hard-on. She was desperate to nurse a heavy, spurting load out of his cock, to be forced to swallow as fast as she could to gulp down all of his sticky sweet cum.

Connie was rewarded with an explosion of cum. The hot, milky white cream spewed from Tommy's puffy cock-head, squirting across her swirling tongue, coating her throat. It was delicious, rich and delicious, the best tasting cock juice she'd ever sucked out of a cock in her life. Deliriously, Connie clung to his erupting hard-on, sucking and jacking on it, shuddering as the cum juice sprayed into her mouth. Hungrily she clung to the juice-squirting boner, tirelessly jacking and sucking it.

Eagerly Tommy's slutty neighbor sucked harder than ever, violently beating his prick at the same time, refusing to take Tommy's prick out of her mouth until she'd sucked every bit of tasty cum out of his cock-meat, deliriously Connie milked his cock with her mouth until she'd drained it of the delicious load.

When the sticky white load of sperm finally stopped blasting out of his hard prick Connie popped the big, wet cock out of her mouth, panting as she stared intently at the still stiff length of fuck meat staring back at her. She hungrily licked her lips to get every last drop of his cum.

"Mmmmm… I love the taste of your cum!" she said huskily, looking up at him.

He laid back down on the bed watching his naked slut as she licked her lips and smiled at him. "I will be sure to give you some more soon then!" I replied.

"I can't wait!" she answered with a sexy look. "But for now you should probably get back home. It's getting late and your mother will be home soon!"

Tommy had just gotten out of the shower and was sitting in the living room when Barbara came home. "Hi Mom, how was work?" he asked.

"It was a long day, honey, I'm beat. I just want to change out of these clothes and relax for a while! Two back-to-back shifts in the hospital have my feet crying!" she said, plopping down on the sofa.

"Well, you just sit there and relax, Mom. I'm going to draw you a nice hot soaking bath and then I will order some pizza for dinner so you don't have to cook or do dishes!" he said.

"Oh honey, you are an angel!" she said, smiling at him.

He went down the hall to the bathroom and started her water for the bath. 'An angel,' he thought. 'If she only knew how crooked that halo was right now!' he smiled to himself.

He got the water nice and hot and filled the tub, putting some bubble bath in the water as it got close to full and lighting a couple lavender-scented candles (he knew they were her favorites) so the room would smell nice too.

He laid out a soft towel and then turned out the lights leaving only the candles and a small night light to give the room a soft glow. He shut the water off, shut the door and went to get his mother.

"Okay, Mom, your bath is ready," he said. He offered her his hand to help her up and then walked hand in hand to the bathroom. When she opened the door she was so surprised she almost cried.

"Oh, sweetheart! Oh, it's lovely! And it smells so nice. Oh, baby, you are so sweet!" she said as her eyes teared up. She kissed him on the cheek and then he let her have some privacy as he went into the living room to call on the pizza.

After a nice relaxing soak and some pizza for dinner, Tommy and Barbara were sitting in the living room. "So how was your day today, hon? did you do anything interesting?" she asked.

"No, not really. I just hung around the house, watched some TV… you know," he said.

"So are you excited about your graduation next week?" she asked.

"I sure am! I've been waiting for graduation since the start of the year!" he said. "And I know you are even more excited than I am, aren't you?" he chuckled.

"You better believe it! I am so proud of you honey. I just wish your father was around to see you up on stage getting your diploma too," she said.

"Yeah, it would be nice. But he made that decision years ago when he chose to leave. I'm over it now. He did what he did and we got past it," Tommy said without emotion. Tommy's father had left them many years ago for his much younger and much blonder secretary.

Now he lived in Indiana someplace, the last Tommy had heard, and he didn't really even think about him anymore. Barbara still held a soft spot for her ex-husband, but Tommy had seen his mother cry far too many times to have any kind of feelings for the man. He basically ruined any semblance of what Tommy thought a "normal" family life would have for him. Not to mention the destruction he caused for his mother.

"But you know that raises a question… each of us graduates gets to invite two people to our graduation - normally their mother and father. But since my father won't be attending, do you think Aunt Connie would like to go with us?" he asked.

"Oh son, I think that is a wonderful idea! I'm sure she would love to come to your graduation, honey!" Barbara said excitedly.

"Okay, tomorrow I will go over and ask her," he said.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The next day, Tommy went over to ask Connie if she would like to attend his graduation. He knocked on the door and Connie answered. She was wearing a pink cami top over her casual weekend jeans - what she typically wore when she was doing inside housework and not expecting company.

"Oh, hi, honey, come on in!" she said happily. He went inside and they sat down on the sofa together. "To what do I owe this visit hon?" she asked.

"Well you know next Friday is my graduation, and all the graduating students were given tickets for two people to come to watch the ceremony. Normally, that means mother and father but in my case, I was wondering if you would like to come with Mom to watch me graduate," he said.

"Really? You want me to come to your graduation? Oh, sweetheart, I would be honored to! Oh, thank you so much!" she said, nearly tearing up as she spoke.

"Well, you have been there for me almost my whole life and been a part of my life nearly as long as Mom… and you are closer to me than anyone except her. So it only makes sense and it's only right that you are included in this part of my life as well," he said.

"Oh, sweetheart… oh, you are going to make me cry!" she said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, hugging him tightly. He smiled as he felt her pressed up against him her full tits pressing into his chest and her sweet perfume playing in his nostrils. Even when she wasn't trying to be sexy, she turned him on!

"What time Friday is the graduation ceremony?" she asked.

"It's at 7:00 pm, but I have to be there an hour early to get ready so we were going to head over there around 6:00 PM. You are welcome to ride with us if you want," he said.

"That would be fine… your mother and I can chit chat until things get going. Is there anything special I should wear?" she asked.

"Well, they didn't say anything about what guests should wear. Of course, I will be in a white shirt, and black pants under my cap and gown… and I have to wear a tie!" he said.

"Well, I will talk to your mother and see what we will wear. Oh, you are going to be the most handsome guy there, I just know it! I'm so proud of you, Tommy honey - you have worked hard and overcome a lot to get to this point. And I know your mother is even more proud of you!" Connie said.

"Thanks, Aunt Connie," he said. Then he turned and took both of Connie's hands and looking straight into her eyes, he continued,

"But I had the support of two wonderful women to help me get here. And don't think I'm not grateful for you both." He stood up, pulling her to her feet and he put his arms around her waist pulling her to him in a deep, passionate, "adult" kiss.

Connie was surprised at first but quickly melted into his kiss moaning softly as he crushed his lips to hers. She parted her lips and he accepted the invitation, pushing his tongue into her open mouth to seek out hers. Their kiss deepened until he was devouring her. And Connie submitted to his hunger readily.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments