Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbor, Chapter 3

"It's graduation day and Connie has a special gift for Tommy!"

22
11 Comments 11
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story was supposed to come out earlier today but due to a mix-up, I posted another story first! So posting this story now will put things back on schedule!"

The next week was a blur with all the preparations the last few days of school and everything trying to come together. Before he knew it, it was graduation day. As the time to leave drew near, Barbara was just finishing up getting dressed. "Why don't you go see if Aunt Connie is ready to go, Tommy," she said.

"Okay Mom," Tommy said. He walked next door and knocked on Connie's door. She opened the door and Tommy was stunned. Connie was wearing a very beautiful black above-the-knee dress with a deep V neckline in the front and a silver rhinestone belt that had a large diamond shape in the front. 

The dress was classy yet it showed her figure flatteringly. She wore silver high heel pumps and carried a silver matching purse. Her hair was done up in a very classy and sophisticated hairstyle and she looked amazing.

"Oh my God, Connie… you look… damn girl!" he said, lacking any other words to describe her.

"Well thank you, Tommy… I'll take that as a compliment!" she said, smiling. He offered her his arm and he walked with her down her sidewalk and up the street to his sidewalk (walking across the lawn in her heels might have been dangerous!) They went inside his house and the girls commented and complimented each other on their looks.

"I'm going to have the two most beautiful women there – one on each arm! Every guy in the place will be jealous of me!" he said proudly. For his remark, he got two kisses, one on each cheek from his girls!

The graduation was a complete success and when it was over, he joined his two fine looking women, both of whom had been crying tears of joy, and both of them had used several tissues. 

Since his mother was still too emotional to speak properly, Connie did the talking for the women. "So Tommy hon, do you feel any older now that you are a bona fide high school graduate?" she asked, smiling proudly.

"Well not really, but I will be glad to get out of this getup!" he said, referring to his cap and gown.

"Well, I'm sure your mother has a special place reserved for that ‘getup' as you call it!" Connie said.

"Yeah, she is kinda sentimental that way," he said, looking over at his mother and smiling, "But then she put up with me for all these years, so I figure she can have it!"

After all the tears and the photos and the goodbyes to other friends and fellow graduates took place, Tommy and his ladies headed for home. There was an after-graduation party, but Tommy decided not to attend it. He was just glad to get through the ceremony and get that precious piece of paper home with him.

Once they were all back home and Tommy and Barbara had changed out of their good clothes, Tommy decided to go over to Connie's for a bit. "Hey Mom, I'm going to pop over to Aunt Connie's for a little while okay?" he said.

"Okay sweetie, ask Aunt Connie if she wants to join us tonight – I planned on going out for a celebration dinner," Barbara said.

"Okay will do. See you in a little while!" he said as he stepped out the door. He went over to Connie's and knocked on the door. Connie was still in her black dress from the graduation when she answered the door.

"Oh, hi honey," she said as she answered the door. That was all she got out, as he pushed her back into the house and shut the door. Tommy pushed her up against the wall and crushed her with a deep, powerful kiss. Connie moaned into his mouth giving herself to his kiss as he reached up to cup one huge tit in his strong hand.

Connie reached down to hike up her dress so she could spread her legs wider and Tommy pushed his knee between her legs. He pressed his thigh against her sex to let her know the reason for his visit. 

Connie went to put her arms around his neck but he pulled them back down and to her sides. "Leave those hands down and out of the way," he said and she placed her palms against the wall obediently.

Tommy moved his kisses from her soft mouth to ear and neck kisses. Connie was a sucker for neck kisses as Tommy quickly discovered.

"Ohhh God, Tommy honey!" she whimpered as soon as his hot lips touched her neck. She rolled her head to the side offering her neck to him as if he was a vampire. 

But instead of biting her and sucking her blood, his kisses were soft and left a trail of fire as he moved down her neck then her shoulder.

"You looked… so fucking… beautiful and sexy… tonight," he said, interspersed with his kisses.

"Really, you liked what I wore?" she moaned as he kissed her.

Tommy pulled back to look at her, "You're damn right I did! And I wasn't the only one – two other guys in my class asked who the babe was that came with me! I told them it was my mother and my aunt… I didn't want to tell them that you were also my fuckslut!" he said with a grin.

"Mmmm… your fuckslut… I like the sound of that! I'm your fuckslut!" Connie purred.

"Come on then, fuckslut, and let's see you earn your keep!" he said.

Connie took him by the hand, leading him into the bedroom. When they got there, Connie took him over to the bed where he sat down. Standing in front of him a little way back, she asked again. "So you really do like this dress? I wanted to wear something that would please you, but not be too sexy and embarrass you on your special day."

"Well, my pretty little slut, one thing you will soon learn is that I am very hard to embarrass. And you can't dress too sexy for me! You and Mom were the most beautiful women there – bar none. And I was so proud to be the man escorting my lovelies there," he said.

"Aww honey, you are so sweet!" she said, kissing him on the cheek.

"But do you know what I like most about this outfit?" he asked.

"No, what is it?" she said, curious.

He spun her around so her back was to him. "Taking it off of you!" he said as he started unzipping the back. Connie whimpered aloud as she felt her pussy dampen. Tommy slowly unzipped her dress down to where her hips flared out at the top of her ass. 

When he had unzipped the dress as far at it would go, he reached around her waist, cupping her pendulous tits in his hand, hefting them a bit and squeezing the ample globes.

Connie placed her hands over his and ground her ass back into his hips. She laid her head back as she moaned, feeling his hands on her. Tommy kissed her neck again this time from behind as well as her shoulder.

Although Connie could have happily stayed there wrapped in his arms forever, Tommy didn't come over just to compliment her clothes; he had other plans in mind. Leaving her standing there, he moved around in front of her. 

He reached up to her shoulders, gently slipping the dress off her shoulders but not letting it fall just yet. He kissed each shoulder where the dress just lay and then let it slip down an inch or two. 

He kissed her collarbones then the notch at the base of her throat where they met. He let the dress slip another couple of inches to expose the tops of her tits. He kissed each and the valley between them.

Connie moaned again, raising her hands and running her fingers through his hair. Tommy's kisses were like fire and she wanted nothing more than to be incinerated by them. Tommy let the dress drop another inch, and the fabric hung up on Connie's hard, erect nipples. 

He looked at the dress, draped from nipple to nipple for a moment. Then he pinched the dress with two fingers right in the middle of the dip between her nipples and pulled the dress free, letting it fall from her completely this time. The silky black material made a puddle around Connie's feet, but she was more concerned with what was happening higher up.

Once freed from their ebony-hued covering, Connie's nipples stood proud and erect, aching to be kissed and licked and loved on. Tommy had learned that they were also quite sensitive and paying attention to those rosy tidbits, was a sure way to ignite her fire and get her pussy drooling big time. So he made sure he paused to pay due homage to her generous tits, and the tender buds that topped them.

"Ohhh Tommmy…" Connie moaned loudly as his hot mouth covered her left nipple. She placed her left hand behind his head, pulling him harder onto her tit, wanting to shove more of it into his mouth. 

Tommy began chewing on the tender nub, licking it, sucking it deeper into his mouth so he could gently bite it. Connie moaned again and moved his mouth to her other nipple as it throbbed for its share of attention. Tommy alternated back and forth between the two nipples, making sure each one got ample licking and sucking with a few delicious bites to add spice to his devotion.

As Tommy made a meal of her succulent titmeat, Connie's right hand found her pussy, rubbing her dripping cunt through her panties and soaking the tiny garment in her leaking juices. Connie so hot by now she could hardly stand it. She knew that Tommy had a big, thick, stiff cock waiting for her and she wanted it now. 

At eight inches long and two and a half inches in diameter, Tommy wasn't the biggest thing she'd even had stuffed in her cunt, but what he had, he knew how to use! Tommy always made sure that his partner had just as good a time as he did – a consideration that Connie's other partners didn't necessarily afford her.

Tearing herself away from Tommy's hot mouth on her tits, Connie sank to the floor and began unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants. She pulled them down as soon and she had them unfastened, and the sat there on her heels for a moment looking at the enormous bulge in Tommy's boxers. She knew what was making that bulge and she could barely contain her excitement at the delicious treat that awaited her.

But she knew that as his fuckslut, she must wait for permission before enjoying his meat popsicle. So she waited, trembling with eager anticipation until he gave her the word.

"You want this cock don't you slut?" he said grabbing the bulge and showing her how big and hard it was. "You want to stuff that cock sucking mouth with this and suck it like your life depended on it don't you, my sweet whore?"

It was his dirty language and that hard cock that did it. Connie was as horny as she'd ever been in her life. She wanted to fondle his cock, lick it, taste it, and take it in her cunt. His magnificent young teenage cock throbbed insistently in front of her face and she just couldn't resist it.

"Oh, God… I don't know what it is about that cock… but yes, I want it! Please, baby please give me your hard sweet cock!" she pleaded.

Tommy pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang out, instantly ready to play. Licking her glossy red lips lewdly, she reached out, running her fingers all over his cock. 

The horny, lust-crazed Connie took hold of his throbbing shaft, sliding her fist to the root of his cock and holding it. She started jacking the big, hard cock slowly up and down. Connie stared at the knob, watching the piss hole open up and a precious drop of milky precum form there.

"Oh yeah… Just like that, slut. That feels great," he panted. "Do it harder, really hard!"

Connie tightened her grip around his cock, then she started fisting his meaty prick fast and hard, staring provocatively at the tip of his cock, watching the pre-cum juice dribble out as she gave him a fast, expert hand job. He stood in front of Connie, enjoying his sex-starved neighbor's hand job.

Tommy would soon discover that he had more in common with his next-door neighbor than just living next door to one another. Connie secretly desired a sexual relationship with her best friend's son; a hot, passionate, exciting relationship. This was the most hidden, and forbidden, fantasy she had.

She stared, captivated, at his huge prick, smiling as she whipped her right hand up and down the cock-shaft as fast as she could. Within minutes, Connie found herself whimpering with need, the crotch of her panties soaked with her molten cunt cream. "It really turns you on when I play with your cock, doesn't it? Do you enjoy the way I'm jacking on it?"

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

Actually, it turned him on immensely to have her jacking on his long hard cock, knowing that she was truly getting into it.

"Yes… Oh, jack me harder," Tommy said. "Feels so good! Oh, yeah, keep stroking my cock!"

Connie jacked on his enormous prick harder, making more juice ooze out of the angry, purple colored cock head completely unable to stop staring at Tommy's delicious looking cock. 

The large, steel-hard cock curiously fascinated her. It bucked and bobbed in front of her, practically hypnotizing the desperately horny woman. 

In that stark moment, prior to committing this ultimate taboo, her mind cleared and she decided that this was the outcome she truly wished for.

"Does this feel better, baby? Does it feel good when I jack your hard cock like this? Is your fuckslut's hand making your big, fat cock feel better?" Connie was beyond the point of stopping now and she would not be satisfied until she had fucked and drained his cock completely of its sweet cum.

"Oh yes. That feels soo good!" Tommy was bucking his hips, fucking his tremendous cock into Connie's delicate fist. Connie kept beating his meat, working her fist hard up and down his shaft as quickly as she could causing him to groan as she moved her fist along the oversized length of his rock hard cock.

In a very sweet and syrupy voice, she replied, "Oooh, look at your balls! They're all swollen and backed-up with loads of cum! Your cock is so big and stiff we'll have to make your cock more than once so we get all of that delicious cum out to make your cock feel better."

Connie wanted to put the heavy cock in her mouth so much; in fact, she realized that she couldn't wait to suck on the length of his hard cock. It was such a forbidden act that she'd often dreamed about, even fantasized over, but never did she think she'd actually perform such a treasonous act. 

To fuck her best friend's son was, to Connie, the ultimate act of betrayal. But she couldn't stop herself. It had to be due to her high sex drive. Yes, that was it. Even Barbara knew she was never satisfied when it came to sex. 

She had known Connie longer than just about anyone else and knew that when it came to sex, Connie was insatiable. That high sex drive coupled with Tommy's amazing charisma and seductiveness caused her to lose all control and any self-restraint. 

His animal magnetism made it impossible to distinguish between what she was really doing now and what she might have only fantasized about doing before.

"Do you want your fuckslut to put your big, fat, juicy cock in her mouth now? Do you want me to suck it, baby? Would you like that?" she asked, her voice husky with arousal.

"Yeah, slut, do it," he said hoarsely. "Suck my cock, you cocksucking whore!"

Connie was in a daze as she knelt before him, crouching low, bringing her lips within an inch of her young lover's stiff-standing cock. As her hot breath fanned his prick, Tommy shivered lustily, his cock bucked wildly in Connie's little fist. 

Connie lowered her head, pressing her lips to his cock-head with a lewd, sucking kiss. Tommy sighed as his cock began pulsing and throbbing wildly. The wanton woman licked and jacked his cock for several seconds, getting the mushroom-shaped crown glistening with a combination of pre-cum and spit.

"Oh, God, Yes! Lick my cock, you fucking slut!"

Connie blushed hotly at his lewd command. She knew how outrageous it was to be going down on the son of her best friend – especially when he was so young. Still, she had to do it, she surmised, she had no choice. 

Not only was she a slave to Tommy, she was even more of a slave to her own desires and needs. And she needed this hard young cock. She needed it in her mouth, and then in her cunt. She stuck out her tongue and began lashing it all over the engorged, purple head of his cock. Tommy shivered with delight.

Connie felt her excitement begin to overpower any guilt or embarrassment she felt at this wicked and indecent deed. She had already tasted his cock and experienced what he could do to her and now she couldn't get enough. 

Connie had always been good at sucking cock, even when she was younger. She felt almost born to do it and it was one of the things she'd really loved doing to her lovers. As she lapped up the first drops of Tommy's delicious pre-cum, she drooled eagerly.

"Mmmm", she murmured.

Tommy's cock jumped with excitement when he heard that helpless murmur because it told him that his sexy neighbor loved the taste of his cock juice. Her hot little tongue worked swiftly and eagerly, swirling around his swollen cock head and lapping up his dribbling pre-cum as fast as she could get it.

Connie shut her eyes, as she began giving him the best blowjob she could. Gradually she let her lips slide over the head of his pulsing fuck organ, then slurping in inch after inch of his giant, throbbing cock. 

She stopped when she'd inhaled over half of it, the horny woman started sucking his cock extremely hard, keeping her eyes closed as she nursed, completely content, on the aching stiffness of his hard-on. Eagerly she tried to inhale even more of the pulsing stiffness of Tommy's hard-on.

"That's it, slut! Take it all, you cocksucking whore!" he growled.

Connie really wished that was possible because she wanted to suck and taste every inch of his delicious rock-hard cock.

Unfortunately, she could only take in a little over half of it without choking. She fisted the rest and pumped on it as she drew in her cheeks sharply, she sheathed his throbbing cock in her hot juicy mouth.

She took the big, wet prick out of her mouth and stared at it intently. Looking at it made her pussy tingle and flood with her juices.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like how I am sucking your cock? Do you like having me be your dirty little cock sucker?"

"Oh yeah, I love it", he moaned, "I love that you're a dirty cock sucking little slut. Keep sucking it, just like you were!"

Greedily she popped the shining, wet cock head back into her mouth savoring the salty, musky taste of manhood. Tommy looked down at her, overwhelmingly excited by the spectacle of this beautiful horny woman inhaling his big prick. 

Gently, the shameless Connie caressed the rim of his cock-knob with her whirling, dancing tongue sending increasingly powerful jolts of pleasure through the length of his incredibly hard shaft.

She hungrily tongued the thick oozing, cock-juice into her mouth and rolled it around, savoring it before swallowing. That really got Tommy excited. She kept tonguing, savoring, and gulping until she'd finally cleaned his cock head of all the seeping cock-cream, yet she was still hungry for more. Using the stiff, pointy tip of her tongue, she probed right into his piss hole and licked out more of the tasty liquid.

"Ohhh, shit, yeah," Tommy groaned as he thrust his prick between her full red lips, "go for it, slut, lick it all up!" He was wildly aroused by the eagerness she displayed mouthing and slurping his cock.

Connie blushed as she sucked and licked at his cock. She couldn't control her hunger for his meaty shaft and became embarrassed that he knew it. It was obvious she was getting off like crazy as she lapped up the generous amounts of the salty liquid, savoring every drop like a fine wine. 

Well, there was nothing she could do about it now. Her lust was beyond control. She wanted a whole mouthful of his tasty young juice, wanted to capture it as it boiled out of his luscious cock and she knew just how to get it.

"Unnhh! That feels good!" Tommy squirmed, holding her head with both hands. "Put it in your mouth, slut! Suck it! Really suck it good!"

Opening her lips as wide as she could, Connie plunged them down around the hugely swollen head of Tommy's cock, taking in a couple of inches of his thick, throbbing shaft. Then, when it was firmly lodged, she started sliding her juicy hot lips down around his cock. 

Tommy just about came right there. Her mouth was stretched to bursting, contorted obscenely as she struggled to accommodate the blood-beating thickness of her young lover's cock. She bobbed her head, her dark brown locks bouncing on her shoulders, urgently fucking her mouth on his cock. 

She tightened her fingers around the base of his cock, and then she started beating her fist much harder around the splendid cock in her mouth, urgently whipping her right hand up and down the pulsing prick.

Tommy gazed down at his sexy fuckslut with lust-glazed eyes, watching as she slid her hot sensuous lips down around his stiff cock and sucked him off. "Ohhhhh, God, ohhh, shit! Unnhhhh…ohhh fuuuuck!" he moaned, almost incoherent in his wild excitement.

Feverishly she bobbed her head up and down on his big shaft. Her fingers tightened on the root of his cock. Then she furiously started jacking him as she sucked the tip, swirling and basting her tongue around the mushroom-shaped crown, lapping up the salty spunk as it dribbled out of his enormous, aching cock.

Connie shocked herself with her complete lack of abandon as she sucked the tasty cock harder and harder, forcing her face closer to his hairy crotch, gagging herself, dying to swallow as much of his cock meat in one swallow. The huge tool responded to her hard, wet sucking by bucking wildly, the cock-knob puffed up obscenely, pulsating on the roof of her sucking, wet mouth.

"Suck it, slut… suck my fuckin' cock!" the horny boy groaned.

Connie really didn't need to be urged. She was desperate for a big mouthful of cum, and she sucked greedily to get it. The vacuum pressure was hot and strong, drawing the hot cream from his piss hole and making him groan with excitement. Her hair flew as her head bobbed up and down over the glistening cock.

Loudly and wetly she slurped on the tasty cock, hearing her own gurgling, smacking sounds as she fucked her mouth over Tommy's shaft. She became dizzy with lust as she became aware that he now knew what a cock-sucking slut she secretly was, that she actually craved all of the naughty and delicious things they were about to do. 

The cock throbbed, beating on the roof of her mouth. Connie thrust her left hand into her lacy, wet panties, beginning to rub her wet pussy. Shamelessly she finger-fucked herself and sucked his hard cock at the same time.

Seeing his sex-starved neighbor fingering her wet snatch while she sucked on his big cock was just too much for the horny Tommy.

"Unhhh! I can feel it, slut! I'm gonna cum soon!" Tommy groaned. " Oh, suck it, suck me hard! This is really going to be a big one!"

"Ummmhmmm," Connie moaned encouragement.

Before too long Tommy was fucking Connie's face like a madman and both were moaning in pleasure. 

"Fuck, I think I am going to cum!" he gasped. He grasped Connie's head with both hands pulling her onto his cock and holding her there with his cock deep in her throat. 

"Ahhh fuck!" He grunted bucking into Connie's warm, welcoming mouth and holding her head still while he emptied his load into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oohhhh fuck! I can taste your sweet cum!" Connie moaned as Tommy finished cumming in her.

Tommy pulled out of Connie's mouth with a wet pop and laid back on the bed, panting and grinning. "That was one helluva blowjob!" he exclaimed, his dick glistening with Connie's saliva.

She looked up from her position on the floor. "Just consider that a graduation blowjob!" she said as she kissed the tip of his cock again and lay her head down on his thigh, her mouth only inches away from his still throbbing manhood.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments