Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club - Chapter 10

"The Club meeting hits a high note when Jenny joins the group and provides the special demonstration."

16
10 Comments 10
3.7k Views 3.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Chapter 10

 

The Final Chapter

 

A few days before the next club meeting, Lexi and Beth visited Jenny’s dress shop. Knowing that Jenny’s shop was considered to be pricey, they made sure to dress up more than they would to shop at the mall.

Walking in the doors to the shop, Lexi and Beth caused some eyes to turn. They were two well-dressed women, in heels, and clothes that while dressy, showed off their figures. Someone looking closely would probably notice Lexi was braless.

A salesperson greeted them about halfway into the store. “Good afternoon, ladies. How can I assist you?”

“We were hoping to see Jenny if she’s in,” Lexi responded.

“Jenny’s in her office,” the young woman replied. “May I tell her your names?”

“Just tell her Beth and Lexi are here to see her if she has the time.”

The young woman smiled, nodded, and left them standing in the middle of the store.

Before they could begin to look at the clothes in the shop, the young woman was back. “Jenny asked me to bring you right back to her office. If you follow me, I’ll show you the way.”

As they walked, Lexi was studying the shop. She determined it would be a nice place to spend some time. The main area was stylishly designed, featuring soft colors, and the kind of overhead music which would relax the shopper. Lexi had read once a successful retail outlet did things to make shoppers slow down. The article mentioned how a grocery store played peppy music to keep their patrons moving. Lexi also noted plenty of comfortable chairs for women to park their husbands while they tried on the latest fashions.

Down a hallway, the young woman leading them stopped at the door and knocked before opening the door. “Your guests are here,” she said before stepping back to allow the visitors in.

Halfway into the office, Lexi and Beth saw Jenny stand from behind her desk and move around it to greet them both with a hug. “How good to see you again. I was hoping we weren’t going to be a one night stand.”

“We had way too much fun for it to be a one-time thing,” Lexi laughed. “I just had to make certain my husband wasn’t going to leave me to follow you.”

“Don’t be silly,” Jenny said with a blush. “If we got naked in front of ten men, six would pick you.”

“Funny you say that,” Beth mentioned. “We are thinking of standing naked in front of four men this weekend and wondered if you’d like to join us.”

“I remember you mentioned your club,” Jenny said with an evil grin. “How do you manage to switch things up? I read once about a group many years ago where the men tossed their car keys into a box, and the women picked one out to find their partner for the night.”

“Since there are only four couples, we kinda have a set plan so Lexi and I get the other two wives’ husbands and our guy’s get their wives. Forty-five minutes later we swap. After two swaps we take a break for a while. Last meeting we had what you might call ‘half time entertainment’ before selecting another partner for a third round.”

“What kind of entertainment?” Jenny wanted to know.

Beth turned to Lexi to let her explain. “Last time one of the women asked about anal sex. She confessed she had never had a cock in her ass and wanted to know if any of the others practiced anal sex. Since I’m probably the biggest anal whore in the club, I offered to give her a demonstration so she could watch and make a decision to try it.”

“So… you had someone take your ass in front of the entire group?” Jenny asked.

“Yes, she did,” Beth answered the question. “It was great to watch. The men might have been a little tired after having sex for an hour and a half, but after watching Lexi enjoying having a hard cock in her ass, they were each ready again.”

“But if I were there, you’d have five women and four men. Someone would get left out,” Jenny said with a frown.

“We’ve considered that,” Lexi told Jenny with a grin. “You could bring a date with you, or we would move you around to each group to have a threesome on each round.”

Beth added, “After half-time, you could pick a single partner if you wanted and we would put together another three-some.”

“How exciting,” Jenny giggled. “You really have thought about having me there and determined what to do. I’m impressed.”

“You are a beautiful woman who enjoys multiple partners,” Lexi explained. “You are the kind of person we want in our club. It would be easier if you had a partner, but having an extra woman only makes the men happier.”

“Let me look at my calendar,” Jenny said as she walked to her desk. “I don’t think I have any plans, but let me double check.”

Running her manicured fingers down her desk calendar, Jenny said, “Nope. It looks like I was planning on spending the night at home with my toys.”

“Then you’ll join us?” Beth asked.

“I’d love to,” Jenny said as she walked back to them. “The promise of seeing Bob and Charlie again and maybe being in a threesome with you two sounds just too inviting.”

“Great!” Lexi gushed. “You being there will make things extra special.”

“Do I need to bring anything?” Jenny asked.

Beth reached over and put her hand on Jenny’s beautifully rounded ass. “The only thing you need to bring is a load of horniness, Jenny. Our men will supply all your needs.”

“And if they don’t take care of you,” Lexi added, “Beth and I will take care of the rest.”

Jenny studied them with a raised eyebrow. “Have you two been taking care of each other for a long time?”

“Since we were roommates our freshman year in college,” Beth said with a grin.

“So… would you categorize yourselves as ‘bi’?” Jenny asked.

“I don’t think we’ve ever put a label on it, but I think it would be reasonable to say we’re ‘bi.’ We’ve shared men and shared ourselves for many years. I think I could be quite happy living with Beth and having sex with only her,” Lexi explained.

“But you still like a hard cock?” Jenny asked with a knowing smile.

Beth put her arm around Lexi. “I love to feel Lexi’s tongue between my legs. She can make me cum faster than anyone, but I love a hard cock filling me and the weight of a man on my chest. I crave a hard dick in my mouth and making it explode. It’s one pleasure I just couldn’t give up.”

Jenny looked at her watch. “Do you girls have time for lunch? I have a 2:30 appointment this afternoon, but I’d love to discuss your club a bit more before you leave.”

“Can you do it, Beth?” Lexi asked, “I have time.”

“Sure. I’d love to,” Beth replied. “We could make some plans for her virginal club visit.”

Jenny went back to her desk, picked up her handbag, and said, “There’s a great place just around the corner. The tables have tablecloths, so if we felt like touching someone, it wouldn’t be seen.”

Laughed, Lexi said, “I like the way this woman thinks.”

 

The night came for the second meeting of The Club. Donna and Kendal Anderson had everything ready for their guests. As it had been for the previous session, three bedrooms had been made available for the first three couples, while the fourth would use the family room. Donna had prepared a variety of finger foods, and Kendal presented an impressive bar. He didn’t want anyone getting drunk, but he had decided the women’s inhibitions would probably be lowered with a little alcohol in their systems.

In a conversation with Donna earlier in the week, Lexi had suggested a demonstration for ‘half time’ which she suggested would be interesting and perhaps inspiring. Donna had readily agreed because she and Kendal hadn’t been able to come up with something on their own. Kendal had wanted things Donna thought were a little too kinky for this group. “We may all be ready for what you want in a few more meetings,” she had told her husband. “But it’s a bit too soon for your suggestions now.”

The four couples had arrived and were standing around the dining room table with drinks in hand when the doorbell rang.

“That will be Jenny,” Lexi told Donna. “Let me answer it.”

Opening the front door, Lexi let Jenny in after giving her a big hug. “I’m so glad you could make it. I know everyone will love you.”

Taking Jenny by the hand, Lexi led her into the dining room. The conversations stopped when they entered the room with all eyes on Jenny. The men’s eyes saw her wavy blonde hair reaching her shoulders. Even from across the room you couldn’t miss Jenny’s big brown eyes. Her marvelous body was covered with a soft pink skirt and sweater set which made it evident to all Jenny’s large breasts were free of a bra. Those who had not met her previously were a bit awestruck.

“Everyone,” Lexi announced. “This is Jenny Hallmark. She’s the owner of a women’s clothing store downtown. Bob, Beth, Charlie and I met Jenny a few weeks ago when she hosted a little party in her high-rise apartment. Last week Beth and I visited with Jenny to invite her to join us. I know you’ll love her as much as we do.

Immediately Kendal stepped forward extending his hand. “Hi, Jenny,” he said with a broad smile. “I’m Kendal, your host for the night. And this lovely woman is my wife, Donna. Welcome to our home.”

Donna stepped forward and hugged Jenny. “What would you like to drink?” Donna asked. “My favorite bartender will fix it for you.”

Looking around to get an idea what the others were drinking, Jenny said, “Bourbon on the rocks with a splash of water.”

“Hi Jenny,” Amy said as she stepped forward. “I’m Amy, the runt of the litter and this handsome fellow is my husband, Jake.”

“Yes, he is handsome,” Jenny said as she took Jake’s extended hand. “It’s so nice to meet all of you. Donna, you have a lovely home.”

Kendal handed Jenny a drink and introductions were over. Now it was time for small talk and snacks before the main event began.

Donna approached Jenny. “How did you manage to meet these four?”

“I’m certain they won’t mind me telling you the truth,” Jenny said as she sipped her drink. “I met them at an adult theater. I was there with a male friend of mine and overheard them talking when the film was over. One of the women was saying she was looking forward to going home for a slow, hot fuck. Hearing what she said and seeing how beautiful they all were, I invited them back to my place to have some fun with us.”

“Are you serious?” Donna asked Lexi.

“It’s exactly what happened,” Lexi giggled. “And we looked at Jenny and her date. You can see how beautiful Jenny is, and her date was a very handsome man. We didn’t even consider saying no.”

“Based on the fact Jenny is here, you must have had a great time,” Donna concluded.

“To say the very least,” Beth advised. “Our guys took Jenny while Lexi and I took her friend, Steve.”

“I can’t imagine I would ever be so bold,” Donna replied honestly.

“You take your opportunities as they come along,” Jenny said. “Most chances don’t come along a second time.”

Taking a look at the grandfather clock at the end of the room, Donna turned to Lexi. “Is it time to start?”

“It is,” Lexi answered in a soft voice. “Is the timer out here so I can set it when the first round begins?”

Pointing to a coffee table in the large family room, Donna said, “It’s right there.”

“Where did you put the bag I brought?”

“Just inside the kitchen door,” Donna whispered. “I hope you can get someone to use it.”

“I feel very confident we can,” Lexi assured her. Then in a louder voice, she said, “Let’s all move into the family room, and I’ll get the first round going. Refresh your drinks and let’s get started.”

In less than five minutes, eight people were mostly standing around Lexi. “Let me go over the rules once more. You are free to do anything your partner agrees to do. But a ‘no’ means ‘no.’ If either the male or female says ‘no’ you will do something else. You will wear your clothes into the first room you are assigned and leave them there until time to the end of the evening. No clothing will be allowed after the conclusion of round one.”

Seeing no one had an objection, Lexi continued. “The first two rounds will be forty-five minutes each. I will set a timer and notify you when the round is over. We will take a break after the second round to have something to eat and drink. Our hosts have something planned for our entertainment during the break. When the break ends, you will be free to choose someone to spend the final round. The final period will be untimed.”

“What are you going to do with Jenny,” Kendal asked.

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

Lexi grinned, wondering what the others would think of her plan. “Jenny will be free to roam. Obviously, if she comes into a room, you will be a threesome. Jenny may stay with the couple for all forty-five minutes or may change rooms whenever she wishes. However, she will not be an observer. Jenny will be a participant. She likes men and women so she can invent her own amusement.”

“Room one is the master bedroom,” Lexi announced. “As tonight’s host, Kendal will be in that room with me. Room two will be Beth and Jake. The last bedroom will be Amy with Charlie, and this room with be Donna with Bob. Are there any questions?”

Lexi noticed the men were looking at the women assigned to them for the first round. She could already see Jake had a bulge in his trousers. She made one more announcement. “As you probably noticed the last time we were together, forty-five minutes goes by quickly. Don’t waste time. You’ve had time to talk with your clothes on! Now let’s go.”

Picking up the timer, Lexi walked over to Jenny. “Pick someone you want to play with and enjoy yourself.”

“Oh, I already have a plan of action,” Jenny replied as she kissed Lexi’s cheek. “I’ll be looking forward to seeing you naked soon.”

Jenny stood quietly at the entrance to the hallway. She saw the three bedroom doors close before she looked back to see Donna beginning to undress Bob. Jenny decided as much as she wanted to play with the women, the first assessment should be to gather intelligence on the men who were new to her. Bedroom two and then room one. Jake had the most potential, Jenny decided, and Beth wouldn’t mind losing some of her cock-time to a friend.

Looking back into the family room, Jenny could see Donna was wearing nothing but panties, and Bob was enjoying sucking on her breasts while his hands seemed to be kneading her lovely ass. “Here we go,” she said to herself.

Tiptoeing down the hallway, Jenny could hear what sounded like a conversation in room three. She could hear nothing from room one. Reaching the door to bedroom two, she quietly opened the door and stepped inside the dark room. It took a couple of seconds before her eyes adjusted to the lack of light but quickly saw Jake and Beth were lying naked on the bed. Jake was on his back, and Beth was across his upper body, kissing him with a good deal of fervor.

Jenny spotted a chair covered with discarded clothing. She quickly removed her pink skirt, sweater, and tiny thong panty. Moving beside the bed, she saw Beth’s hand was beginning to snake its way down Jake’s chest toward his cock, which was now rock hard and pointing toward the ceiling. Leaning over before Beth’s hand could reach it, Jenny took about half of Jake’s handsome cock into her mouth.

Jake was shocked and shouted.

“Calm down, Jake,” Beth cooed. “It’s just Jenny enjoying your beautiful cock.”

“It is beautiful,” Jenny remarked before swallowing it again.

Before the first forty-five minutes were over, Jenny had taken two cocks in her mouth as well as her pussy. She had also fingered and licked two pussies.

After the change, she moved to bedroom three with Charlie and Donna. By the time Jenny got to Amy and Bob, little Amy was begging Bob to take her ass. Jenny lay down on the floor with Amy positioned over her face so she could use her tongue on the small woman’s clit while Bob pounded her ass from behind.

While Amy lay on the floor gasping for breath with her ass filled with Bob’s spunk, Jenny heard the timer ring. Seconds later Lexi came out of the bedroom shouting, “Round two is over. Everyone join up again in the dining room.”

While everyone moved into the room with drinks and food, Lexi pulled Jenny aside. “Did you enjoy yourself?” Lexi asked.

“You know it!” Jenny said excitedly “Damn, girl. That was a lot of fun. In an hour and a half, I had a taste of four men and four women with no one fussing or complaining I was trying to fuck their man. I had a great time.”

“Have you had an orgasm yet?” Lexi whispered.

“Just one,” Jenny whispered back. “But the night is young, and I have high ambitions.”

Milling around the room and listening to conversations, Lexi decided everyone had enjoyed themselves. They thought having another woman in the room for a while was a great idea. The men were a little effusive with their comments about Jenny’s beauty, body, and boldness. She overheard Kendal say, “When I was getting ready to lose my load in Lexi, Jenny put her finger in my ass and made me cum so hard I couldn’t believe it.”

Lexi walked away chuckling. She thought, “Well now, at least three of these men know about having a finger in their ass. Maybe someday we’ll get to strap-ons.”

After the group had taken another half hour to recharge their batteries, Lexi gave Donna a conspiratorial nod and watched her disappear into the kitchen. “Everyone,” she said loudly. “Let’s move back into the family room. Our hosts have selected our demonstration for the night.”

Once everyone was in the room, Donna came out of the kitchen carrying a flat bottomed chair. When she put it down in the middle of the room, they could see she was holding a large plastic cock with a suction cup on its end. Donna looked around to see wide eyes from the women because the plastic toy was at least eight inches long and very thick.

“For our demonstration tonight we’re going to ask one of the women here ride this big cock.” She put a tube of lube beside it. “I know there isn’t a man in the room who can match the size of this thing. Now I want to know if any of you women are willing to try it.”

Kendal added, “And if none of you wants to do it, Donna will try it.”

Everyone laughed.

“No,” Donna said calmly. “If no one wants to we’ll draw a name out of a hat.”

The grinning men looked around the room to see which of the women would take on the trial.

Almost everyone in the room was surprised when Jenny stepped forward. “I have a toy about that size. I save it for special occasions. And, I’m enough of an exhibitionist to show you how to use it.”

Sauntering over to the chair, Jenny made sure the men got a good look at her assets. Once there she took the tube of lube and pressed some into her hand, before almost lovingly rubbing it onto the synthetic shaft. Turning the chair so everyone had a good view, Jenny straddled it while holding onto the backrest.

Holding her eyes on Charlie, Jenny began to lower herself until the tip of the toy touched her opening.

Everyone in the room watched as her eyes closed. The head of the toy disappeared inside her.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “This thing is big.”

The women intently watched as Jenny pushed her pussy down on the shaft a little bit at a time.

When half of the shaft was buried in her pussy, Jenny stopped and moved up until the head was the only part still in her.

The men had their mouths open as they saw the sheen of her fluids coating the toy, watching intently as she once again moved down on it. The process took several minutes, but Jenny eventually managed to take it all and stopped moving. She sat still with her eyes closed.

Bob expected she was finished, but she suddenly began to move up and down on the plastic cock. She built up speed as Bob observed, imagining there was a live man under her.

“Fuck!” she cried out. “This is so good. This cock is filling me up and making me a little crazy.”

Those behind her were mesmerized watching her ass move up and down on the shaft stuck to the chair. There wasn’t a soft cock or a dry pussy in the room.

As she continued to fuck herself on the toy, Jenny opened her eyes, looked at Jake, and said, “Come here, Jake. I need a cock in my mouth.”

Seemingly unable to control himself, Jake stood, walked to Jenny, and placed his stiff rod in front of her face.

Jenny reached out her hands, grabbed him by his ass cheeks, and pulled him to her until she could take his stiff cock in her mouth. Now she slid her pussy up and down the shaft while moving her mouth to swalow almost all of Jake’s cock down her throat.

A minute later, Jenny cried out again. “Kendal. Come over here. I want your cock in my ass!”

In seconds Kendal was behind her. He rubbed some of the lube on his cock head before pressing it into her ass.

“Oh fuck yes!” Jenny screamed as she slid up and down the toy while the real cocks thrust in and out of her oral and anal openings.

The other people in the room watched silently until Amy crawled up in Charlie’s lap and impaled herself on his hard shaft.

The air in the room was absolutely thick with the smells of sex. Their ears were filled with cries and whimpers, not to mention the sounds of skin slapping against skin.

Beth stood behind Donna, her arms wrapped around her while her hands held Donna’s breasts. After a moment, Beth’s hand dropped between Donna’s legs, and she began fingering her hard and fast. Bob and Lexi were standing behind the couch where Amy and Charlie were fucking. Bob moved behind her, bent her over and pushed his cock into her as deeply as he could.

The entire group carried on this way until Jake growled. All eyes turned to him as he took Jenny’s head in his hands, pulled her to him, and filled her mouth with his semen. He stepped back to show her face with white cum running down her chin.

Within seconds, Kendal groaned out, “I’m cumming!” He buried his cock in Jenny’s ass. The others watched as he quite obviously filled her ass with his seed.

They all watched as Jenny’s luscious body trembled and she collapsed on the back of the chair. After a minute she lifted up, removing the big toy from her pussy. They could all see the shaft of the plastic cock was shining in the room’s light. They could also see a puddle of fluid on the chair.

When Jenny opened her eyes, she smiled at those waiting for her to say something. “Now that’s what I call getting fucked,” she said with a laugh. “But I may not be able to walk tomorrow.”

Lexi went to Jenny, wrapping her in a hug. “I’ve never seen anything so erotic in my life.”

Looking up and smiling, Jenny replied, “I don’t think I’ve ever done something so erotic before, but you can bet I’d do it again. What an incredible feeling and what an amazing orgasm.”

Donna walked up. “Let me take you into my bathroom so you can shower. You are just covered in spunk and sweat.” The woman put her arm around Jenny and walked her back to her bedroom.

Lexi looked down at the plastic dick still firmly attached to the chair. As if hearing the siren’s call, she straddled the chair and lowered herself down to the bulbous head.

“What are you doing?” Charlie asked, even though his cock was still inside Amy.

“I’ve got to know what it feels like,” she muttered as she moved slowly down on the giant toy.

“Holy fuck!” she cried out when she had taken in half of it.

Beth walked up behind her and slapped Lexi’s ass. “Don’t hog it all for yourself. Let me try it.”

Laughing, Lexi removed herself carefully from the erect plastic penis, stepping aside for Beth.

Beth’s reaction was much the same as Lexi’s.

Amy pulled herself off of Charlie’s cock and moved in for a try. She had to stand on her tiptoes to be high enough to put the cock at her opening. Amy took in half of it and groaned. “I love your dick, Jake,” she called out. “I wouldn’t want it any bigger!”

Lexi leaned down and whispered, “Don’t you want to try it in your ass?”

Giggling, Amy whispered, “If I were at home alone, I’d probably try it, but not with anyone watching.”

As they were standing around laughing, Donna came back from the bedroom. She walked directly to Jake. Taking his hand, Donna tugged on him to follow her. As she led him to a bedroom, she told the others, “I’m sorry, but I’m hornier now than I was before you all got her. Jake’s the only one I haven’t fucked tonight, and he’s gonna take care of me now!”

Amy walked over to Kendal. “Your cock’s been in Jenny’s ass. Why don’t we go wash it a bit and then you can fuck mine.”

Turning to face those left, Beth said, “For someone who’d never had a cock in her ass until a month ago, she’s become an anal queen.”

“Maybe next month when we go to their house Amy will have butt plugs for everyone,” Charlie laughed.

“Maybe next month we’ll have a new couple to explore,” Lexi suggested.

“Do you have someone in mind?” Bob asked.

“Actually, I have two couples in mind,” she smiled. “I’d like to get to six couples so we don’t have to do the same people each meeting, but that’s still a way off. Are you all still pleased with the arrangements?”

“I don’t know that I’d want to do it more than once a month, but one time is pretty damned good.”

“You don’t mind your wife fucking another man?” Lexi asked Bob.

“Not as long as we have an understanding it’s only once a month and just for fun,” he replied.

“What about you Charlie?”

“I have no complaints,” he said as he nodded his head. “I still have the sexiest wife in town, and she wants to fuck like a rabbit. I need some other men to help me keep her satisfied. Yeah, baby. I’m good with it as long as it makes you happy.”

“You gonna fuck me when we get home?” Lexi asked.

“Count on it,” he whispered and pulled her into his arms. “It’s like the old country western song. The words go something like, “The last dance goes to the one that brung ya.”

 

The parties go on.

The Club gets larger.

Be on the lookout for your invitation to join.

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments