Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club - Chapter 4

"Take off the cloak of simple housewives to uncover the hearts of vixens."

25
15 Comments 15
4.4k Views 4.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words

 

Chapter 4

 

It was only three days later when Beth called Lexi.

“I told Bob all about our sexual adventure with Charlie,” Beth announced.

“What did he say? What did he do?” Lexi wanted to know.

“At first I think he was getting angry I had cheated on him, but I just kept talking until I got to the part where I said Charlie wanted to make amends by sending you to have sex with us.”

“Did he like the idea?” Lexi asked.

“He didn’t say anything for a long time, and I was starting to get worried. He went out and sat by the pool. He smoked a cigar and drank a beer. I just stayed in the house and watched him.”

“You didn’t offer to discuss it with him?”

“After watching him for a while, I decided to try something. So, I put on my newest and smallest bikini, wrapped a towel around my shoulders and went out to the pool. I tried to act like I wasn’t overly concerned about what we did together.”

Lexi laughed. “I generally find showing Charlie my body or offering sex will settle almost any issue.”

“When I got outside, and he saw me, Bob pulled me down on his lap. He put his hand on the inside of my thigh and asked if Charlie was willing to let him use you the way he used me.”

“You knew you had him then, right?” Lexi asked.

“Listen, Lexi. I know my husband about as well as you know Charlie. His eyes bulge every time you are around. He wants you so badly he can taste it.” Beth laughed. “And yes, he will want to taste it. And you have to promise me when you fuck Bob you’ll be loud and crazy. I need you to promise you’ll beg him to cum in your mouth and fuck your ass. Do you promise?”

“Of course I’ll do that,” Lexi assured her oldest friend. “I’ll put on a show he won’t forget.”

“Good,” Beth sighed. “Bob wants you to come over on Friday night. He thinks Charlie is playing poker that night and he won’t care if you’re gone.”

Lexi walked into her kitchen and checked the calendar on the wall. “Yep, that’s his poker night. The plan sounds just perfect. Is everything good between you and Bob?”

“I guess so,” Beth answered with a giggle. “He must have fucked me ten times in the past two days. Bob seems to have a constant erection. Last night he made me get naked and masturbate for him. Bob sat in a chair and watched while he stroked his cock. I thought it was kinda hot because he’d never done it before. Then as I was about to have an orgasm, he walked over and shot his load all over my face and chest. It was beyond hot.”

“Charlie’s kept me busy since you were here,” Lexi confessed. “We went to see a movie last night. Halfway into the film he put his hand between my legs and started fingering me. He hasn’t let me wear a bra or panties in over a week, so it wasn’t like he had any trouble getting to my pussy.”

“It must have been a lot of fun,” Beth said.

“It was fun,” Lexi laughed. “It reminded me of some of the things we did in college, having sex in public. When we got in our car to go home, I pulled his pants down and gave him a BJ in the parking lot.”

“Oh, good for you,” Beth laughed.

“I’ll want you to set things up on Friday night. Tell me what you want me to wear and the specific things you want me to do to Bob.”

“I think in regards to ‘what,’ the answer would be anything and everything,” Beth said in an excited voice. “Of course, we’ll want him to think everything is his idea, but we’ll guide him along.”

“Is there anything special you want, sweetie,” Lexi asked.

“I don’t want to sound gross,” Beth said softly, “But I want you to taste his cum. Charlie’s cum was almost… I’m not sure what to call it. I can’t say it was delicious, but I can say I enjoyed it. I’m curious to know what you think of Bob’s cum.” Beth could hear the soft chuckle of her friend on the other end of the line. “What are you laughing about?” she asked Lexi.

“I have a secret,” Lexi acknowledged. “I read about it a couple of years ago and started priming the pump a couple of months ago. I make certain he eats celery and drinks pineapple juice.”

“You’re kidding,” Beth scoffed.

“I'm sincere,” Lexi insisted. “I found a dip Charlie likes and only serve it to him with celery. I starting getting him to drink pineapple juice a few months back telling him I read it was good to prevent colds. You probably don’t know it, but Charlie takes quite a few vitamins and supplements. He’s a little overprotective about germs and getting sick.”

“And where did you learn those two things would make his spunk taste good?”

“I found it online at some kind of a women’s porn site,” Lexi said. “There were several women who claimed they had made their husband’s semen endurable by feeding them those two things. I just decided if one of them was good, two of them would do the trick.”

“Thanks,” Beth laughed. “I’ll hook him up with those things tomorrow.”

“Do you think Bob will enjoy watching us play with each other?”

“I tend to think he will, but I can’t promise,” Beth suggested. “I hope he does. I so enjoyed us on your bed in a ’69’ position and having Charlie come up and join in the fun.”

“I was just wondering,” Lexi said as her voice trailed off.

“What?” Beth demanded. “I know you are thinking of something evil.”

“It isn’t evil,” Lexi replied. “In fact, it isn’t even something I’ve done, but I saw it in a porn movie I was watching a few days ago. While the woman in the movie was sucking the man’s cock, she began to play with his ass and eventually pushed a finger into his pucker. Have you ever done it to Bob?”

“I’ve not done it to anyone,” Beth admitted. “I’m not saying I wouldn’t, but I’ve just never thought of it.”

“In the film, the guy just went nuts when she fingered his ass. I looked for information about it, and some say with your finger, you sort of massage the man’s prostate and it makes him cum like a horse.”

“Oh, what fun!” Beth laughed. “We’ll talk again on Friday morning, but I can tell you now I want you to wear a skirt and some sexy lingerie. You should have an excuse so you can’t stay all night. We might get to that, but not this quickly. Besides, I want you to get home and tell Charlie about your adventure. We’ll want both of the men ready for a group encounter.”

Lexi smiled as her fingers twisted on her nipple. “I can’t wait.”

 

When Charlie left their home on Friday evening on his way to play poker, he pulled his wife into a hug. “I want you to be a good girl tonight, Lexi. You should obey Bob just like you would me. Do what he says and have fun.”

“I think it’s just great you are so understanding about this,” Lexi told her husband as she hugged him tightly.

“Beth was right when she said it was the fair thing to do,” Charlie said in a soft voice. “I took his wife, and now I’m sharing mine with him.”

Lexi rubbed her palm against the front of his trousers. “And you expect Beth to come back here and do it again.”

“Sure,” Charlie replied with a sly grin. “It was a spectacular night. I’d be crazy not to want to do it again.”

“If she comes here again it will mean I’ll go there again. Are you good with that?”

“As long as you are enjoying yourself and Bob’s not mistreating or hurting you,” Charlie answered. “When I get home tonight you can tell me all about it.”

“I will,” Lexi said as she stood on her toes and kissed her husband. “I hope you win tonight, baby.”

“If I win you’ll have to give me a BJ. If I lose, I’ll go down on you,” he said with a laugh and walked out the door.

Watching her husband pull out of the driveway, she whispered, “And if you go down on me you’ll taste another man’s cum in my pussy. Let’s see how much you enjoy that.”

 

Less than an hour later, Lexi walked in the front door of Beth and Bob’s home. Beth greeted her at the front door with a hug and whispered, “Bob’s in the family room. He’s sitting in his big chair and has a drink in his hand. You should go in, stand in front of him, and let him know you are here to do his bidding.”

“Do I look Okay?” Lexi asked.

“You look perfect,” Beth said softly. “I hope you’re ready for a long night.”

“I hope I get a chance to have some fun with you,” Lexi whispered as she pressed her hand against Beth’s breast.

Smiling, Beth nodded. “Bob doesn’t last as long as Charlie, but he recovers quickly. When you get him off, he’ll be ready to go again in ten minutes.”

“Nice!” Lexi giggled. “Let’s get it going.”

The two women walked side by side into Bob’s family room and stood in front of him as he sat in his chair.

“Good evening, Lexi,” Bob said with a small smile. “You look especially lovely tonight.”

“Thanks, Bob. I’m not quite as sexy as Beth, but I hope you like what you see.”

“I think you know I like what I see,” he said in a soft voice Lexi thought sounded a bit menacing. He took a sip of his drink as his eyes washed over Lexi’s body. “I understand you are here to repay me for using my wife’s body at your house.”

“That’s true,” Lexi replied. “Beth got involved with something because I broke one of Charlie’s rules. You might say she got sucked into something which wasn’t supposed to happen. If I had followed his rules, it wouldn’t have happened. So, it was entirely my fault.”

“Did my wife suck your husband’s cock without being forced to do it?” he asked seriously.

“She wasn’t forced,” Lexi said, “But I would say she got swept up into some pretty wild sex play between Charlie and me. I think her inner slut just took control.”

Bob looked at his wife. “Was it your inner slut? I guess we both know how slutty you can be.”

“Yes, love,” Beth whispered. “I think you’ve seen a lot of it just lately.”

Still speaking to his wife, Bob said, “I’ve been delivered a surprise package that is beautifully wrapped. I’d like for you to unwrap it so I can see if there’s a prize inside.”

Beth stepped behind Lexi, put her hands on her friend’s shoulders, and asked, “What would you like unwrapped first?”

“Take off the blouse first,” Bob directed, pointing his finger at Lexi’s silky shirt.

Staying behind her friend, Beth unbuttoned Lexi’s blouse very slowly, allowing her husband to see a little more skin and lace with each button. With the last button undone, Beth removed the shirt and dropped it on the floor.

“Very nice,” Bob mumbled. “Now the skirt.”

Beth pulled down the zipper before tugging the skirt over Lexi’s hips, allowing the garment to puddle at her feet. Lexi stood calmly in front of Bob wearing nothing other than some tiny fragments of silky cloth.

“Oh yes,” Bob said in a raspy voice. “Now take off the bra and panties. I want to see all of my gifts.”

Beth unhooked Lexi’s bra, tossing it aside. She gave Bob thirty seconds to view Lexi’s beautiful breasts before she knelt behind her friend and pulled her panties down and off.

Holding his finger up, Bob made a circular motion.

Understanding his desire, Lexi slowly turned in a circle giving Bob a long view of the body he was about to enjoy.

From behind, Beth reached around Lexi taking one breast in each hand. “Aren’t they just perfect?” she asked Bob.

SandyDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyDesire

“They are indeed,” Bob answered with awe in his voice. Crossing his legs as if to hide his erection, Bob commanded Lexi to undress his wife.

When Beth stood naked beside Lexi, Bob’s eyes were wide, and his erection could no longer be hidden. “Most men only get a chance to see such beauty in a magazine,” he said in a husky voice. Standing, Bob told his wife to remove his pants. Once they were gone, he called Lexi over. Get on your knees and show me what you can do.”

Lexi delicately dropped to her knees, smiled up and Bob and pulled down his briefs. She was as anxious to see his cock as he was to have it freed. What jumped out in front of her face was as stiff as an iron pole. It wasn’t as long as Charlie’s, but she thought it was thicker. She noted his large ball sack and figured he would probably deliver a handsome quantity of semen.

“May I touch it?” she asked.

“By all means,” he replied. “Please feel free to see if it fits in your mouth.”

Lexi wrapped one hand around his shaft, and the other held his heavy balls. She felt herself beginning to lose control. The wetness between her legs was evident, and her fingers trembled in anxious anticipation of what was going to happen next. Looking up at Bob, Lexi said, “I’m your slut tonight. I’ll do whatever you want. Use me as your own whore.”

Bob put both of his hands into her lustrous brown hair and pulled her face to his cock. “Show me how you love to suck cock, Lexi, and don’t think of stopping until I say you can.”

Opening her mouth, Lexi took half of Bob’s cock. It was thicker than Charlie’s, and she was unable to seize more of it. As Lexi began to move her head forward and back, she became aware of Bob’s own aroma. It had been a very long time since she had smelled another man’s essence. Lexi squeezed his balls again as she ran her tongue around the large cock head. “This is going to feel so good sliding into my pussy,” she thought and moaned.

After several minutes, Bob noticed his wife standing obediently beside them, watching her friend suck her husband’s cock. She didn’t seem in the least bit angry. In fact, Bob thought his wife was enjoying the show.

“Get down behind her, Beth,” Bob commanded. “Let me know how wet she is.”

On her knees behind Lexi, Beth pushed her hand under her friend’s butt until she could feel the woman’s sex against her fingers. Looking up, Beth grinned. “She absolutely dripping wet, honey. She loves your cock.”

“Move your fingers in her, Beth. Get her more excited.”

Lexi’s groans became louder, as she was fingered by Beth while Bob put his hands back in her hair and began to fuck her mouth. Lexi had expected this to happen, but it was better in reality than she had planned in fantasy.

Beth knew how to get Lexi to an orgasm. Over the years of their friendship, Beth had brought Lexi to satisfying orgasms hundreds of times. Now as she moved to the side, Beth could have one hand fingering Lexi’s pussy and rubbing her clit while the other hand played with her ass.

Lexi was trying not to think about what Beth was doing and concentrate on getting Bob to cum. She noticed his cock seemed to expand a bit and knew he was close. To Lexi’s surprise, Beth decided to slip a finger into Lexi’s ass, bringing on an orgasm almost immediately. Lexi shook and groaned around Bob’s cock, pushing him over the edge. He held her head as he shot hot streams of cum into her mouth.

The idea he might produce a large quantity of semen was quickly confirmed for Lexi. She was forced to swallow as he continued the hot river of cum. When she pulled away, Bob was smiling down at her, enjoying the look on her face as well as the trail of white liquid around her mouth.

It took a few seconds for Lexi to consider the taste of Bob’s spunk. She quickly decided it had a little tang, but overall it wasn’t bad. In fact, Lexi smiled at the idea of getting more of it before the night was over.

Lexi looked up to see Bob’s cock beginning to soften. She quickly turned to Beth and pulled her into a kiss. Lexi wasted no time to push some of the semen in her mouth into Beth’s. Then sitting back, she smiled at Beth, saying, “Friends always share.”

“Lay down, Lexi,” Bob ordered. “That’s it. Get on your back. Now I want you to show Beth how clever you are with your mouth.”

Beth, staying in character for her husband’s benefit, looked up at Bob in surprise. “You want her to do what… exactly.”

“She’s gonna eat your pussy, sweetie, and I’m gonna watch.”

Beth looked down at Lexi and winked. Moving around, Beth positioned herself on her knees just above Lexi’s face before she slowly lowered her pussy onto her friend’s mouth.

“That’s it,” Bob told her. “That’s it, baby. Rub that sweet pussy of yours over your friend’s mouth. Get her tongue on your clit.”

Beth could hear the excitement in her husband’s voice. He’s was enjoying this hedonistic display.

The three of them rolled around the carpeted floor for another fifteen minutes using their mouths to bring the others to a climax. The women had each had two when Bob had his second, making his deposit in his wife’s mouth.

Beth quickly rolled over on Lexi, sharing her mouthful of semen with her friend. When they finally sat up, both of their faces were smeared with white cream, and their nostrils were filled with the aroma of hot, steamy sex.

“That was fun,” Bob laughed as he stood. “I think we should have a round of drinks and discuss what happens next.”

“You’ve already cum twice,” Beth said as she stood beside him. “Are you sure you can do more?”

Bob slapped his wife’s bare bottom. “With sexy babes like you two walkin’ around naked? You better believe I can do more. A hell-of-a-lot more!”

“I hope so,” Lexi said as she rolled over and rubbed her hand across her sex. “My pussy is begging for some hard cock.”

Holding out his hand to help her up, Bob said, “And how about that beautiful ass of yours? Beth confessed to me Charlie took her ass. Am I gonna get yours?”

“I hope so,” Lexi said with a sexy smile. “Charlie just taught me about anal a few weeks ago, and I love it.”

Beth wanted to laugh at Lexi’s tall tale of just learning about anal sex for the first time. She first saw Lexi take a cock in her ass nearly fifteen years ago. But if that’s what these stupid men wanted to believe, Beth thought she’d play along.”

Bob put his arms around the bare shoulders of his two women and led them into the kitchen. As he began to open a chilled bottle of white wine for the women, Bob watched as the women murmured while continuing to touch each other. “This is just fucking great,” Bob thought. “I had no idea this could be so much fun.” Then watching as Lexi began to finger his wife, Bob grinned at the reactions of the two women.

Putting two glasses of wine down on the countertop, Bob said, “Here, girls. Have some wine and perhaps you’ll lose some of your inhibitions.”

Lexi laughed. “You think we have inhibitions?”

“We’ll see after you’ve had a couple bottles of wine.”

The women sipped their wine and watched as Bob filled his glass with ice and then a generous supply of his favorite bourbon. He took a long drink as he once again studied the exceptional bodies of these two mature women.

Lexi took a drink of wine before leaning over and sucking one of Beth’s nipples into her mouth. “Does Bob ever fuck you in the kitchen?” she asked before moving to the other nipple.

“Not lately,” Beth replied, cutting her eyes to look at her husband.

Lexi leaned over to Bob, ran her fingers down his chest, and asked, “Where’s your favorite place to fuck this beautiful woman?”

“I like the bedroom,” he replied.

“Oh my,” Lexi laughed. “So conventional.” Putting her hand between Beth’s legs, Lexi asked, “Where’s your favorite place to get fucked.”

“That depends,” Beth said. “Are we talking about making love or just fucking for fun.”

“Take your pick,” Lexi answered as she reached over to rub her hand against Bob slightly hard cock.

“I enjoy fucking by the pool,” Beth said to Lexi. It was a question Bob had never asked, so she wanted him to hear her answers. “I like fucking on the couch. I like riding his cock there and always get loud. The best place to suck him off is in the shower.”

“Oh, I like the idea of fucking by the pool,” Lexi said as she began to stroke Bob’s growing prick. “One of us could sit on his face while the other one rode his cock. Does it sound good to you, Bob?”

“Fucking the two of you always sounds good to me,” Bob laughed. “And I wouldn’t care where we did it.”

Beth put her glass down. “Let me go see if our neighbors are outside. I don’t need to have the teenagers next door watching me in a threesome.”

As soon as Beth was out of the room, Lexi turned to Bob. “After we fuck outside, I want you to take my ass right here in this kitchen. I want to be able to remember it every time I’m here to visit.” She looked at the door, then back at Bob. “You do want my ass, don’t you, Bob?”

“You know I do,” Bob said with an evil smile.

“I’d let you fuck my ass outside, but Charlie says I get really loud with a cock in my ass. I wouldn’t want your neighbors to hear me.”

Just then Beth came back in the room. “The neighbors are not around right now. I’ve set up a lounge chair which will be just perfect. Come on.”

Once outside by the pool, Beth had Bob lay on the flattened chair on his back. She looked down at Bob’s hard penis and smiled at Lexi. “You got it hard, so you can ride it. I’ll take his face.”

“Sounds good to me,” Lexi said as she stepped over the chair, positioning herself for what came next.

Beth moved into place with her legs on either side of Bob’s head but facing his toes so she could watch Lexi. With her hands on his chest, Beth lowered her pussy until she felt the hot air coming from her husband’s mouth. When his tongue touched her, Beth groaned.

The sound was Lexi’s cue to take Bob’s cock. She lowered herself until the head of his rod was against her pussy lips. Looking up, she smiled at Beth before letting herself drop on the hard cock and take it all in her waiting pussy.

Bob groaned loudly again, but this time Lexi and Beth joined him.

The women changed places after five minutes. This time Beth rode her husband’s cock. She had him near orgasm when they heard the next door neighbors coming outside. Giggling, the three of them crept back inside the house to avoid being seen.

Once back inside, Bob pulled Lexi into the kitchen. “Put your tits on the countertop,” he ordered her as Beth stood back and watched. Bob took a bottle of olive oil out of one of the cabinets, pouring some of the oily liquid into the palm of his hand. Rubbing the oil on his cock, he poured more in his hand that he rubbed around her puckered opening.

Bob stepped up close and pushed the slick head of his cock into Lexi’s ass. The woman howled as he pushed deeper.

“Oh, Bob!” she cried out. “You’re so fucking big! Beth! He’s fucking my ass!”

From that point, it only took a few minutes for Bob to fill Lexi’s ass with his semen. Lexi threw her arms around Bob’s neck hugging him and declaring she’d never had her ass fucked so well, telling him she had cum twice. Over his shoulder, Lexi was watching Beth who was doing her best not to laugh out loud. Beth knew her friend was anything but truthful and thoroughly enjoyed the act.

The group moved to the bedroom and finished the evening back in the family room. All three were exhausted, but happy. After dressing to go home, Lexi told Beth she would be glad to swap husbands with her any time. She kissed Bob goodnight and thanked him for such a good time. At the door, the women embraced and whispered their congratulations on a game well played.

“We’ll talk tomorrow,” Lexi whispered. “We have to plan the next step.”

“So far, so good,” Beth said with a grin.

As she drove home, Lexi pulled up her skirt and rubbed her well-used pussy. “That was fun,” she said aloud. “But not as much fun as we’re going to have. Party on!”

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments