Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Beautiful Wish Chp. 4: Frog Prince

"Beauty is only skin deep. But it helps."

6
0 Comments 0
7.0k Views 7.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words
A Beautiful Wish
by 800ibgorrila

Chapter 4:  Frog Prince

The early summer morning light fell across George's back and warmed him to the point of being uncomfortable.  George was awake, but he couldn't bear to move, or breath, or open his eyes, for fear of joining the day without Dawn by his side.  Before she had told him, very naturally, that she loved him again the night before, she had promised that she would be there when he awoke.  But George was fully prepared to find that all had been a wonderful dream and his normal crappy life would resume.  He had been laying on his side facing Dawn's direction with his eyes closed for at least fifteen minutes before he thought he heard a stir from the other side of the bed.  

"No," he thought, "I'm just imagining it."  

But the damage had been done.  George was now intensely curious as to the origin of the disturbance and could no longer contend with the anticipation.  Taking a deep breath to brace himself for the disappointment, he slowly opened one eye.

And there she was.  As beautiful as ever in her light blue cotton pajamas, Dawn breathed slowly and serenely as she slept.  Her long, silky, feathered, golden-brown hair hung gracefully across her pillow.  Her skin seemed to glow in the day's new light.  The top of her pajamas was pushed up so that the bottoms of her breasts were visible.  He followed the lovely feminine curves of her waist and hips down to her long, toned, shapely legs.  She had been facing him, and her gorgeous, almond shaped, dawn colored eyes were shut tight, her light pink lips curved in a dreamy smile.  That was it then.  She was real.  She had promised him she would be there, and she was.  George was overcome with relief.

George carefully slid closer to Dawn and wrapped his arm around her ever so lightly in an effort not to wake her.  Instinctively, she curled herself up until she was completely sheltered within his gentle embrace.  Her sweet tea scent filled his nostrils.  The sun on his back felt suddenly non-existent.

Then it hit him.  She was real.  Now what was he going to do?  What was he going to tell his mother?  The truth, he supposed.  But she wouldn't believe him unless Dawn used her powers.  But then it would have to be a sexual wish anyway, and George was not prepared to receive sexual favors in front of his mother.  Where would she stay?  He hoped with him, she would if he asked her too.  But his mom would never go for that.  Even though he was 19, and his mother encouraged him to go out and meet girls, she had a standing rule of no girls sleeping over and no hanky-panky in the house.  It had never been a problem before then, as no woman he had ever asked out agreed, let alone gone back to his place.  But Dawn had no other home to go back to.  She would have to stay with him.  There was a spare bedroom, and his mother had flirted with the idea of renting it out.  But Dawn didn't have any money, or a job.  She didn't even have a last name, or anything that would prove she was a citizen of the United States.  That alone was going to be a hurdle he had no idea how to go about solving.

Suddenly, George felt Dawn stir below him.  She moaned groggily and her whole body shivered as she shook out her morning stiffness.  George forgot his worries, watching in awe as she opened her eyes.  It was like watching the sunrise.

She met his gaze and smiled a happy, tired smile, "Good morning, George."  She moved in even closer to him and entwined her legs with his.  She buried her face in his chest and scrunched her arms up between them.  "Mmm, this is the best way to wake up ever," she said, her voice was a still froggy as it worked out the night's cobwebs.

George had trouble responding.  He had never imagined that waking up with someone would be so heavenly, and her display had left him a bit tongue tied.  "I, uh, can't think of anything better."

"You will, George.  I am a sexual genie servant after all, the possibilities are... numerous," she chuckled.

The implications of what she said began to flood George's mind with ideas, one more lurid than the next.  He suddenly became painfully aware of his morning wood lodged between them.

Dawn must have felt him twitch, because she gave him an amused laugh.  "See?" she said.

"Well, can you blame me?  I mean, you are my perfect woman.  I like how you give me little 'subtle' hints though.  It's fun.

"You say the sweetest things.  What else do you like about me?" she said with a sultry purr.

He thought for a moment, but all he could come up with was a fairly noncommittal, "Well, everything."

"Hmm-mmm, no fair.  I want specifics mister."

"Whoa, whoa!  Look who is all uppity this morning?  Are we forgetting who is who's master."

She reached down into his pants and began to rub the sensitive underside of his fully awake cock, "You like it when I'm uppity."

George was ready to blow at any second and was willing to let her keep going, but she stopped.  "Uh uh, not until you tell me what you like about me," she said pouting.  "But if you are especially nice, I could make this one really special."  Her eyes narrowed and her smile suddenly turned irresistible.

The thought occurred to George that he could just order her to continue, but that was a line he felt was unfair to cross.  Besides, he knew she wouldn't leave him hanging.

"Okay, where to start?  I love your hair."

"Why?" she asked innocently as she began to lightly stroke his cock again.

He reached out and ran his thick fingers through it, letting it cascade across his hand, "Um, because it's long and thick and luxurious..."

"Oh, luxurious is a good word," she wrapped her hands around his shaft and gripped him a little tighter.

"...and it's, um, feathery and bright.  It's funny how it starts out straight and then turns, like it suddenly had better things to do.  I, uh, like the way it catches the light no matter where you are.  It makes you look like an angel sometimes."

She kept stroking him.  A few drops of his precum slithered out, and she smeared it all around his throbbing head.  "Keep going," she whispered.

Her top was lifting more and more with every stroke and her large perky orbs had come into full view.  Her dark pink nipples were already hard.  "I love your tits," he said simply.

She laughed divinely and gave him a playful look, "Oh really?  I don't believe you.  If you really loved them, then you would be feeling me up already."

"The thought crossed my mind, believe me.  But I have a feeling that if I get too involved in those babies, I'm not gonna be able to get out of bed today."

Dawn pouted, "Aww, just a little squeeze," she squeezed his cock sharply, then batted her eyes at him, "for me?"

George laughed, "Man, these uppity Genies nowadays.  Okay, one quick grab."

Of course that quick grab turned into more than a few minutes of intense fondling.  She loved every second of it, cooing and whimpering as she tugged on his shaft.  "Why do you... like them?" she managed.

"Just the size and the weight of them is, well, mesmerizing.  They are big, but they don't look strange or out of place on your body.  I can't explain it, something about them just calls out to me that I should touch them.  It's... soothing."

"Like you said before George, they are yours, I am just holding them for you.  You can touch them whenever, and wherever, you like.  I love the way you touch them."

With one hand still massaging a perfect breast, he moved his other hand down the curve of her back and rested it on her jutting hip.  "I love your waist and your hips..."

Dawn had both her hands wrapped tightly around just the head of his cock and was slowly twisting them around in tight circles, "You like my hips do you?  I bet I know why."  She stopped her stroking, much to George's relief, he was dangerously close.  She slid out of her pajama pants and threw one of her long legs over him so that his cock lined up with her dripping pussy.  She took hold of his hands and placed them around her waist, "You like my hips, because you can use them to force me up and down your amazing cock."  She had the tip of his cock kissing her outer lips and looked at him expectantly.  George caught her drift and pushed her down the length of his shaft slowly.

Dawn gasped as he entered her, her face contorted in ecstasy as her whole body quivered.  George raised her up until he was almost out of her, then he lowered her down again.  She was so light compared to him; with her legs helping him, it was like lifting nothing at all.

"Wha-what else do you like George?" she moaned as she bit her lip.  She kept her eyes glued to his face.  "Let it out, I know you want to tell me.  I can see it in the way you look at me.  You are afraid that I will think you stupid or weird, but I will not.  I will accept it.  I will..."

He dropped his hands to her smooth legs and traced the tight muscles and supple skin of her thighs, "I...," he gulped, "I love your long legs.  They are like a dancer's legs, like... like a ballerina's.  I-I like the way you always... pose for me."

Then he reached around and took hold of her firm ass, he slid her up and down his shaft a bit faster, "And I love your tight booty.  I think the guys at work would call it, juicy."

Suddenly, Dawn's vagina clenched and she let out a loud lusty moan.  "Oh my!  I have only been awake for ten minutes, and I'm already cumming!" she cried.

George could feel his own orgasm approaching, but he was having too much fun to have to stop then, "D-Dawn, I wish to hold off my orgasm until... until I finish telling you what I like about you."

The tingle returned, as did the flash from her eyes, "Oh yes, Master!"  She leaned down and almost attacked his lips.  Both of them immediately caught their first whiffs of the other's morning breath and backed away in momentary disgust.  They both laughed hysterically.

"Okay, um, I wish that our breath always be fresh so that we can always enjoy each other's kiss," declared George in as steady a voice as he could muster at the moment.

Tingle, flash.  She attacked him again even more vigorously and the morning breath was gone.  It was replaced with a mild, but pleasant taste that he could not identify.  He decided, that must have been how she really tasted.  

Her kiss was lustful, and it spurned him on to work his cock in and out of her faster.  This time, though, he could feel himself constantly approaching an apex that he could never reach.  He felt himself turn the corner, only to find another corner.  But Dawn was not bound by such restrictions.  While she could feel the pleasure she was giving him, she could also feel the pleasure he was giving her.  She came again mid-kiss, she nibbled and sucked on his lower lip in response.

"Tha...that is number two on the day!  I love your wishes, George!  Th-thank you so much for including me in them," she said breathlessly in between kisses.  "Please keep talking, just hearing you speak makes me cum!"

"Your voice," he said, "I love your voice.  It's so... sultry... and soft... but it can be powerful when you need it to be... like when you were singing those love songs."

"I was singing to you," she blurted out as she bounced up and down faster, her tits flew in tight concentric circles in her useless tank top.  She shucked it off and placed George's hands on them, making him knead them roughly.  She squealed as her body quaked with a third orgasm.

George was getting delirious.  The build towards his explosion was making his head foggy.  He was having trouble remembering what else he liked about her.  He liked everything, he was serious about that, but she wanted specifics.  It was a challenge to think straight, let alone come up with coherent compliments.

As she came down from her euphoria to begin building towards it anew, Dawn gave George her heavenly look, the one that made him melt, and he remembered.  "I love your eyes most.  The way you look at me...I never thought...anyone would... look at me like that."

That did it.  George came so suddenly that he didn't even have a chance to warn Dawn.  She gasped sharply and threw her hair back as George pumped her hungry pussy full of his seed.  George felt himself passing out as the pleasure overloaded his system.

He awoke to find Dawn collapsed on top of him, breathing her ragged breaths and shaking periodically.  His cock was still buried inside her.  "B-babe?" he whispered.

"H-hold-on.  S-still c-cumming," Dawn said as her body shook a little more.  He felt her vagina tremble as she spoke.

Eventually, she came under control.  She sighed heavily and contently, "Alright, I rescind my earlier observation.  That is now the best way to wake up ever."

George laughed and nuzzled her neck as he hugged her.  She giggled sweetly in response.  "So how long was I out?" asked George.

Tingle, "Oh, I am sorry, I did not even realize you passed out.  It must not have been for very long.  Though, I was slightly preoccupied at the time."

"Heh, I bet," he chuckled.

"George?" said Dawn hesitantly.

"Yeah babe?"

"Do you really like all those things about me?"  George loved her modesty too.  She was easily the most amazing creature to walk the earth in his mind, yet she was still bashful at his praise.

"I like even more things.  I'm kinda surprised the wish let me off that easy."

"I can't grant any wishes that would cause you harm.  If you had gone on like that much longer, you may have developed a mental condition.  But forget that!  You like me that much?"

George laughed amused, "Well, yeah, I mean you're my perfect woman.  If I can't like you, then I couldn't really like anyone, could I?"

Her face scrunched up like she was thinking hard about something.

"What?  You don't believe me?" asked George.

"Oh I do, George!  Please do not take my confusion as an insult.  I am still trying to come to grips with the idea that you do not want me to be your servant.  Your notions of reverence for significant female others was not a widely accepted practice in my time.  It is at odds with my built in sense of subservience.  You have noticed it already.  There is the Genie side of me that wants to follow your every command, then there is the Dawn side that wants to be independent and strong only to be swept off her feet."

"Hence the uppity?"

She giggled, "Partly, my make-up suggests that you like your women playful and willing.  But the Dawn part of me is so overcome with all this affection that she would be playful and willing even if she was not bound to you.  When you put the two together, however, I am having trouble reconciling them."

George shrugged, "You'll get used to it.  But, um, thanks for making me say all that stuff.  This may sound, I don't know, lame, but it's been a fantasy of mine for a long time to be able compliment a woman without them getting all offended."

"You are welcome George.  But I am confused.  Do women of this time like not to be flattered?"

"Oh they do, I think, just not by me usually.  It's strange, they only seem to want compliments from guys they like.  If it comes from somebody they aren't attracted to then the nice ones blow you off.  The mean ones might just slap you, or if they are really cruel, use you for whatever reason."

"Well, as your new girlfriend, let me say that anytime you would like to compliment me or my," she gave a small cough, "attributes, you may do so.  The only reaction you will get from me is likely to involve an orgasm or two, or three.  You would not even need to wish for that."

"Sounds good to me."  They kissed again.  He realized he had left that out when he was listing off the things he liked about her.  He liked kissing her a great deal.  Her lips were smooth and wet, not like his, which were cracked and dry.  They were so addictive and inviting, that he just wanted to make out with her constantly.  He supposed that everyone was entitled to at least one good kiss in their life.  He felt very lucky that he was destined to kiss her.

After a blissful hour involving lots of unnecessary rolling around his bed, generous amounts of rubbing, and a couple of wish inspired orgasms, George was starting to get hungry.  Then he remembered that there was no food in the house.  Then he remembered his mother's assignment to go food shopping.  Remembering his mother reminded George of the real world and the unpleasant realities he would have to deal with again.  Accepting that he could not prolong heaven any longer without suffering the consequences, George ended their play.

He kissed Dawn on the forehead, "What say we get ready for the day.  I promised my mom that I'd go food shopping this weekend.  And unless you want to sleep in the car, we had better come up with a way of explaining you to the family.  One that doesn't include two-thousand year old musical instruments."

"Phooey, I guess that means we have to get out of bed, huh?" she pouted.

"Yep, sorry babe, real life rears its ugly head," said George as he made to leave the comforting confines of her tight hug.

She reached for a sheet and rolled herself and George up in it as best she could, "No, George, come back!  Please!  I'll do that thing you like."  She giggled and jokingly made herself more innocent looking than they both knew she wasn't.

George was sorely tempted to just lounge in bed all day, but until he could think of a way to wish his mother's chores away, he was going to need to have more willpower than Dawn seemed to.  For her part, she was content on planting more sweet kisses on his neck and chest.

"Okay, you asked for it," announced George.

She gasped as he hoisted her naked body up over his shoulder.  She struggled for a few seconds, but stopped when she realized it was useless.  She cradle her chin in her hand, blew a strand of hair out of her face in resignation, and smiled.

--------------------------------

George was eager to find out if love-making in the shower was as wonderful as he imagined it would be.  But when he reached his bathroom, and took note of the cramped tub-shower combination, he thought about how tight a fit it was just for him alone.  Then he remembered his mother's master bathroom and its large walk-in shower.  He passed his bathroom and continued down the hall.

"George?  Where are you taking me?" asked Dawn giggling.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

 

"To the master bathroom," said George.

"But I thought we just passed it?" she said cheekily.

"Very funny," he gave her a loud, playful, smack on her butt.  She yelped in response.

When they entered the large marble-tiled bathroom, George set Dawn on her feet.  She immediately began stripping off his clothes as she sneaked playful grabs at his equipment.  Once George was suitably naked, Dawn bounded off for the shower, which was easily big enough to accommodate three people, and began the process of figuring out how the thing worked.

But she stopped when she realized George wasn't with her.  He was on the other side of the bathroom, examining his image in the full length mirror on the wall.  He looked sullen and deflated.

"George?  Are you alright?" asked Dawn.

"Uh... yeah... yeah I'm fine," he sighed heavily, then made his way towards the shower to join her.

As he was about to enter, Dawn opened the door and slid past him.  She strode purposely to the spot were George had been standing.  "Master, could you come here, please?" she asked quietly.

Whenever she called him Master, George took notice.  Though it was supposed to be an honorific, a mark of her willing subservience, it had the same effect on George as his mother calling him by his full name when he was in trouble.  He looked over at her somberly.

"Please, Master?  Please, George?" she pleaded softly.  Her pure, loving look returned.

George took a deep breath and walked over to her.

"Stand here Master," she directed him to her spot on the floor.  "Now, look into the mirror," she whispered serenely, "Look at yourself.  What do you see?" her voice was slow and peaceful.  It echoed through his body.

"I see... me," he said uncooperative.

"Look closely Master.  You see you, but what about you do you see?”

"I... I'm fat."

"What else do you see, George?"

"Well... m-my hair is too greasy.  I have a few zits, that are kind of painful..."

"Deeper, George.  Look deeper," her voice was steady and calm.

"Well... I have too much hair on my legs, not enough on my chest.  I have a nice collection of blackheads on my nose.  My eyebrows are too bushy..."

"What else?"

George could feel himself begin to tear up a little as he began to run out of things about his body that he hated, and his self-loathing turned inward.  "W-why are you doing this?  W-what the hell are you trying to do?" he asked sternly as he tried to fight back his emotions.

She remained undaunted, "I am trying to understand how such a beautiful man could hate himself so."

"I just... I'm not..."

"Yes you are, George.  You are handsome, gorgeous.  You are the most beautiful man that has every lived."

"N... no, I'm not.  I..."

"What is it, George?  You are safe.  You can tell me.  You can tell me anything."

He took another deep breath and looked away from his reflection, "I don't understand how someone so perfect can think that I'm beautiful.  I... don't deserve you."

Dawn glided in front of him and pulled his chin down so that he met her gaze.  "Would you like to know what I see?  Would you like to know why I believe myself to be blessed beyond measure?"

George didn't answer, he looked down and away from her, as a lonely tear fell from his wounded eyes.

She reached up to his almost black hair and ran her fingers through its length to the back of his neck.  George shivered as her delicate fingers brushed his scalp and entwined themselves amid the softer hairs at the top of his spine.

"I love your hair.  It is thick and full, like a horses mane.  But it is also shiny, soft, and healthy.  It is strong and dark, like the moon on a cloudless night.  It smells of rain."

She moved her hands around his neck and down his wide chest, to his belly.  "I like the skin here," she whispered as she ran her fingertips along his waist.  "It's soft and supple.  Here, around your middle, there is more to love, and hold, and..." she took hold of one his love-handles and gave it a light, playful pinch.  George jumped a little.  "...I like to make you squirm, just a little bit."  She smiled impishly at him.

George's defenses were leaving him again.  He was afraid of where she was going, but he didn't dare stop her.  Part of him, a part he had known long before her emergence, wanted desperately to be broken down, destroyed, so he could leave it all behind and start over.

She knelt before him and traced the lines of his thigh muscles.  "I love your legs.  They are coiled, full of energy, like they are just waiting to spring forward."  Her proximity to his cock was starting to have it's now familiar effect.  She giggled at his obvious arousal, "I think my affection for Hotstuff Jr. has been well documented, so I will leave him alone for now."

She stood, slowly, and pulled herself in as close to him as she could.  She rested her hands on his strong shoulders.  George could feel her breasts squash into his chest.  "I love your broad shoulders, and your thick arms.  They are powerful, yet when they wrap around me I feel safe, and warm, like I am home... like I am where I belong."

Instinctively, George reached up and hugged her tightly.  He stroked the length of her hair.  Dawn purred, "I love those hands most of all.  They are large and smooth.  They send waves of pleasure through me wherever they meet my skin.  They are healing and protective.  They speak to me, they possess me."

"But all of these qualities that I love, come from one powerful source within you.  It is more powerful than all the Genie Kings combined.  Do you know what it is?”

He shook his head.

“It is your heart.  When others would have given in to grief long ago, yours shines in the dark.  You give it to me freely without even realizing it.  Yet, you still do not believe you deserve mine in return."

She looked up into his eyes with her heavenly look.  She said nothing for a few very long moments.  She just looked at him.  He felt awkward and frightened, and he couldn't understand why.  He thought he should have been used to this by now.  But her eyes unlocked parts of his soul he thought long gone.  They demanded that he live by his heart, that he follow its every command, that he have a new day, everyday.  They were desires he thought had died with his youth.

"Your eyes," she whispered, her voice cracking, "how can one so young have eyes like that?  How can there be so much love, and so much pain, in one pair of beautiful brown eyes?"

George swallowed hard, "I... hope you never find out."

"You do not have to tell me, but I hope you know that I am here for you.  I cannot help you forget the past, not even a wish could do that.  All I can do is help you move forward.  But you have to want it, George."

"I-I do."

"Alright... then the first thing we must do is let you love yourself on the outside."  She moved beside him again and motioned towards the mirror.  "So, what do you want to change?"

He looked at his reflection, then Dawn, then back to his reflection in disbelief, "You mean, you can change how I look?"

"Of course, George.  I told you that yesterday."

He suddenly remembered their encounter from the previous day, when George first wished that she feel his pleasure.  She had listed off a number of a abilities she had, but he hadn't been listening all that closely, due to her frenzied oral assault.

"So, I can wish to lose this weight, and it will be gone?"

"That would be incredibly easy to do; I can make even more drastic changes than that.  The only limits are your imagination, and my inability to do you harm."

"Okay then... I wish to lose 30 pounds."  Tingle, flash.  He watched his reflection shrink in various places around his body, mostly in his mid-section, but also in his thighs, butt, and face.  Though there was still a little extra flab here and there, he was already pleased at the transformation.  His mind began to imagine all sorts of uses for this ability.

"Can I have, like, gills, or something?"

Tingle, "Yes, George.  However, that would be highly unnecessary.  Their only function would be to allow you to breath underwater.  Thanks to my powers of protection, I can keep you from drowning indefinitely."

"Holy crap," whispered George.  "What else can you protect me against?"

"If it poses a threat to your physical well-being, anything.  As long as you are my Master, you will always be safe, unless you wish otherwise."

"Always?"

She hugged him.  "For as long as you would like."

“You mean, until I die?

She nodded.

“Could you... protect me from old age?”

“You can stay as you are for as long as you like.”

"You mean, I can live forever?"

"I do not know if forever is possible, but you you may live for as long as you wish to live."

"Why would I not wish to live?"

"I am sorry George, that is not something I can answer.  But if what you told me yesterday is true, you would probably have more of an answer to that than I would anyway."

George suddenly remembered an incident that happened a year before.  He had been invited to a high school graduation party, much to his surprise.  But it turned out to be a joke.  Someone spiked his drink and he didn't wake up until the next morning.  His head and eyebrows had been shaved, and his clothes, wallet, and keys had been stolen.  Luckily he had stashed a spare set of keys in a small container in the undercarriage, however, all but the windshield had been smashed, and the tires had all been punctured by nails.  Someone had written "Loser" in bold red letters all around it.  He managed to drive it home, but he had passed a pier on his way, and it took some doing to come up with an excuse not to drive off of it.

"Okay... I see your point," he said eventually.  “What would happen to you after I die?”

“I would die as well.  My existence is anchored to yours.  When you go, I will go with you.”

George was hit with a sudden sadness, and guilt.  He had thought of killing himself before, but if he did that now, he would kill her too.

Finally, George whispered, “I don't want you to go.”

“Nor I, you.  I love you.  I want your life to be long and blessed.  That is why you need to know that I am here for you, not just as your lover, but as your friend.  And I always will be.”

George held her as tight as he could.  He wanted to tell her so much.  But the words would not come.

“In the meantime, lets make you as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside.”

"Alright.  Um, can you protect me from diseases and sickness, keep me healthy?"

Tingle, "Yes, George."

"Go for it."

George's body suddenly felt very different.  The left-over flab from before redistributed itself to parts of his body that needed it.  His teeth were realigned to fit easily in his mouth, aches and pains he had grown accustomed to bearing were gone, and his skin was devoid of blemishes.  When before, his body had felt like it was in the way, now it felt ready to do anything.  He could now clearly see the lines of his muscles in his new leaner, meaner, exterior.  He had never realized that he actually did have a six pack underneath the pony keg.

He looked over at Dawn through the mirror, "So, how do I look?"

She smiled sweetly, "You look very handsome, George!"

"Better than before?"

"No," she said simply.

George frowned, "Oh, what's wrong with it?"  He moved closer to the mirror to search for something he might have missed.

"There is nothing wrong George."

"Then what..."

"I am your Genie, I will love you completely no matter what you look like.  The only difference between the new you from the old you is that now, you are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside.  If you like this version of yourself, than I will find it perfect."

"This is another one of those weird Genie things isn't it?"

"Love is blind George," she grinned.

After he looked more closely, George still found a few parts of him that were less then perfect under close scrutiny.  "How about this, make me as strong as a person of my height and build could possibly be."

George's body suddenly blew up to the size of a contestant in the World's Strongest Man competition.  His legs, arms, and chest thickened to obscene proportions.  He felt wound and tight, and could barely move.  Though he did feel incredibly strong, he also felt incredibly uncomfortable.

"OK, undo that please."  His body shrunk to its previously healthy state.  "Phew, that was weird."

From his left, Dawn covered her mouth in an attempt to hide her laughter.

"Oh, you think that's funny do you?  I wish your tits were the size of basketballs."  Dawn's once perfect breasts expanded to his determined dimensions.

"Hey!" she crossed her arms in front of her new massive mammaries and glared at him.

It was George's turn to laugh, "What?  Are you my perfect woman or not?"

She tapped her foot impatiently and shook her head in resignation, "Men..."

"OK, OK, I wish for your breasts to be perfect again."

They shrunk to their original size.  Dawn let out a sigh of relief and cupped her breasts, "Thank you George.  Without several more wishes from you, that could have been very uncomfortable."

George reached over and ran his fingers lightly along the top of her cleavage.  "How big are they anyway?" he asked as he stroked her breasts in reverence.

Tingle.  "You mean in terms of cup size?  Anywhere from a large D to a small E, depending on the bra maker.  But George, are you implying that my tits need support?"

"Maybe.  Are you hiring?"

"Yes, but I require an extensive interview, references, background check, a resume, credit report, a note from your mother, and a 500 word essay on why you are worthy to be in the same room with my breasts."

George moved behind her.  Dawn gave him a look through the mirror that seemed to say, "How dare you!" as he lightly grazed her sides with his fingernails and ran his hands all around the wondrous curves of her chest.  "Of course," she whimpered and let her head fall back against him, "if you show a tremendous aptitude for the position, I could make an exception."

George once again felt happy and whole as he enjoyed their closeness.  He planted tender kisses on her neck and ears and cheeks while he drank in her scent.  She cooed in response.  With his new leaner body, he felt like he could get even closer to her.

After few minutes of generous fondling by both parties, Dawn pulled away and said, "Hey mister, this is about your body, not mine."

"Sorry, I still like your body more.  But then, I may be slightly biased."

"Hmm, likewise," she said happily.  "So what else would you like to change."

"I'm not sure.  I mean, I like how I look right now, but could you maybe make me more athletic?  Give me endurance and speed and strength, nothing crazy like the Mr. Universe I turned into before, just above average and then some in all respects?"

Tingle, "Yes that should be fine George."

"OK, make it so," he laughed, "Sorry, I always wanted to say that and have it actually mean something."

Tingle.  She giggled as the flash of gold sprung from her eyes and his body changed even more.  He looked in the mirror and felt a sudden twinge of pride as he admired his good looks.  He still recognized himself, but everything looked long, toned, and streamlined like an Olympic swimmer, only slightly bigger.  He felt as light as air and he bounced a little off the balls of his feet.  There was an energy coming from inside him that he had never felt before.  He had never felt so good.

"Wow, this is cool," he whispered.  He looked down between his legs and saw that although his manhood had been unchanged, it looked larger on his new body.  "Hey, can I make my cock longer?"

She couldn't contain her laughter.

He smiled, "Yeah, yeah, I know.  Men, right?  Can you do it or not?"

"Yes George I can make it longer," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Do you think it needs to be long...oh never mind, love is blind right?"

She nodded, then reached down and gave his cock a gentle squeeze.

"OK then, I think I'm done for now."

"You like it Master?"

"I sure do!" he said excitedly.  He bounced around a little bit more as he enjoyed his new spryness.

But then he stopped moving and his expression turned sullen again.  "Dawn?"

"Yes, Master?"

"Do you think I'm shallow?  I mean, I've always tried to look past the outer shell and see people for how they really are.  But my perfect girlfriend is an absolute goddess, and now I've made myself good looking to make me happy.  Isn't that...unfair, or something?"

"I do not think I am the right person to be asking that question George; I am, as you say, biased.  However, I think that if you remember what It felt like to be ridiculed for your appearance and are careful not to treat others that way, then one could hardly call you shallow."

He nodded into the mirror, "You're right.  I have to keep my pride in check.  Thanks Dawn."

George looked at Dawn through the mirror and noticed her lean her head against his now chiseled arm.  She smiled demurely at him and sighed contently.

"And Dawn?  Thanks for... well... everything.  I'll make it up to you someday, I promise."

She blushed.  "I know how you can start," she said wryly.

"Oh?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you?  There is a fully naked and a very horny Genie standing next to a very large and inviting shower.  Should I start sending up smoke signals?"

Feeling invigorated, George quickly attacked Dawn's ribs in an effort to tickle her.  She yelped and laughed her way into the shower with George close behind her.  He turned on the water, and though it was cold at first, the duo was too hot to notice.
Published 
Written by 800ibgorrila
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors