Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sailor's Tale, Chapter Four

"Chapter four, they finally get together as the plot thickens even more"

2
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Chapter 4

 

I read Sally’s note, I couldn’t understand why she was so desperate to get the coat before picking me up on the docks less than 10 hours away.   A sigh streamed from my lungs as I tried to figure out what I could do to make it happen.   A thought occurred to me that Sally had just done something she hadn’t up to then…another person that she seemed to know, a name and a phone number.   Clicking off the message I dialed the number…they could still be open at the bank.   “Hello, thank you for calling the First National Bank of Port Carlos” a pleasant voice answered.   “Yes, this is Ezekiel Smythe, may I speak with Barbie please” I answered politely.   There was a pause while the background music played to my irritation…hurry up bitch I thought.   “This is Barbie, how can I help you?” came the sweet voice at the other end of the line.   “This is Ezekiel Smythe, I am an account holder in your bank and I have a special needs request I think you can help me with.”   I heard the clicking of computer keys and a gasp before she replied.   “Yes Mr. Smythe, how can I help you?   Your account seems to be in order, though with the two recent EFT drafts we thought a bit out of the ordinary I see a warning was sent to your e account notifications.   Is that the difficulty?   “No, not at all, I appreciate the scam warning, nice to know someone is looking out for my interests.   Actually I called because of the one the drafts were drawn to.   Sally says she knows you personally.   Is that correct?”   “Yes sir, I’ve know Sally for a little while, she seems so nice, certainly a pretty woman” she ended with a giggle.   “That she is, but what I want to know is this” I said in my hurried time frame to get the deed done.   “I will verify myself by the electronic coding of my account, but I know it will be impossible to have her at the bank in time to do what she needs to do, it already being too late for the stores.   Call her personally; find out what store she needs to make the purchase at and make sure she gets the coat she just has to have in the morning. Can you do that for me?”   “Yes sir, I’ll take care of whatever you need.   You may not remember me, but I’ve waited on you at the bank when you’ve come in before.   I’m the short one at the first desk by the counter.   I’ve got mousey blond hair, kind of chubby compared to Sally, but we share the same traits as far as figure.”   I thought back to my last trips to the bank and recalled a kind of cute 25ish female at the desk nearest the teller’s area, she, like so many others checked out the package I have long been burdened with.   “I think I remember you Barbie, a shame we’ve never really talked.”   I heard her sigh before she responded “Yes….it is.   So, how much is Sally needing for the coat you mentioned?”   “She says it’s about $7,000.00.   So, if you would, make a withdrawal from my account or Charles’ and set up a secondary account in her name for $10,000.00.   She will likely need the $7,000 in cash though if that’s not a problem.”   “I’ll work it out for you Mr. Smythe.   May I say that she is one lucky girl?   I hope you two have a good life” she giggled.   “Thank you Barbie. I will be sure to look you up when I’m in the bank next time to let you know how much I appreciate this huge favor.   Bye, I’ve got to get in touch with Sally to let her know the good news.”   “Thank you sir, it is my pleasure, and I hope we get to visit when you’re back in town.”   I hung up and reopened the message center to reply to Sally’s pleading request.   Another message appeared before me, I read it with haste…   “Dear Barney,   Wow you sure have a big one but I think I can handle it. Please use some of that porn money and get me that fucking coat, I want you and all the guys at the dock to see me in it when your boat comes in!   I'm going to attach picture or two of me that may help you change your mind. You may be disappointed if I don't have that coat to meet you at the dock.   Sally”   Something struck me though and I reread the last line “I may be disappointed…” How in the heck could I be unless she didn’t show up…I couldn’t care less about the damned coat, but it seemed that little Sally with the big tits and sweet curvy ass did…A flash of anger surged through me as I fully realized she didn’t give a darn about my cock, having sex wasn’t something she had offered, only a fucking blow job…this was going to be one expensive piece…oh hell, it’s only money I thought as I calmed down   I avoided a reply to the first and scrolled down to reply to the second message.   “Hey Sally,   Good news, I talked to Barbie at the bank, thank God they work late at my branch.   She’s going to call you in just a few minutes to make the arrangements for you to get that coat you seem so desperate for…I guess I can see your side of wanting to make a real impression. Sorry if my last message seemed like I wasn’t anxious to see you, sometimes finances can be a real headache.   I really liked the pictures you’ve sent, can’t wait to see you up close and personal, inserting the chuckle emocon for effect.   Well, I’m gonna go finish my watch, drag that store owner out of bed if you have to, after all this I really want to see just how hot you look in your 5” red heels, short shorts and halter…not to mention that fur coat.   You better be ready to try to deep throat me doll, I am so horny right now I could fuck a Sea Lion and make her like it, to which I added the laughter emocon.   See you in 9 hours and 20 minutes…don’t be late or I’ll track your ass down…and we sure don’t want any problems, now do we?   Barney”   Meanwhile Sally got busy with her preparation for the meeting, coat included.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

Sally sat in her small house and thought over what all was happening.   Her thoughts were “When I received Barney’s note sending a full $ 10, 000 for the coat I was delighted. My little scheme was working better than I could have imagined. From the moment I walked into that men’s room and fondled his cock, I knew exactly what I was doing. Each time I would ask him for more money then tell him how much I wanted to suck his cock. I knew that like many men he had a big ego about his cock so I always made it a point to tell him how big it was. If I had asked him for nearly 12,000 for an evening of sex he would have never done it, but I kept teasing him and asking him for more a little at a time.” She went to the store and explained that there had been a mistake, and convinced the salesperson, a man, to sell her a cheap $80.00 so she could pocket the rest of the cash. “I thought to myself, I may be a slut and a whore but, I’m going to give this guy a fucking he will never forget.” She went home and began to prepare for meeting Barney at the dock. She took a long slow bath, and splashed perfume over her body. She made up her face, eye shadow and extra long black lashes. She put on the shorts that she had sent him the picture of sans panties, of course. They were short soft and very sexy. They showed a lot of the cleavage of her bottom. The shorts tucked nicely into the crack of her ass and frankly looked hot as hell. She had never figured out if Barney preferred a push-up bra with her boobs really overflowing or a bra-less look, so decided to wear an extreme push up bra to meet him, then go bra-less in her new little black dress for dinner. She selected a furry little halter top that left her taught muscular midriff bare. She selected a pair of earrings that had multiple hoops that dangled down to nearly her shoulders.  The coat that she had badgered him into buying her, was a fake white fur, it was just a bit longer than the bottom of the short shorts . From behind her ass cheeks were showing nicely, and since you could not see the shorts, she knew Barney would think that she was naked under the coat. She headed down to the dock to meet Barney. After a short wait, they saw each other. She gave him a big sexy smile. As he ran up to greet her she could see that he was already getting a hard on. He had not shaved in days and smelled like fish and diesel. She tried to ignore all that as he kissed her on the lips and plunged his tongue into her mouth. His breath was awful, but she kissed him back, stabbing her tongue into his mouth. The rest of the crew looked on enviously, some of them were married and their wives were there. The married guys pretended not to look but she knew that they could not take their eyes off of one part or another of her feminine wiles. The wives looked at her disapprovingly. “Fuck you…” she thought. After a long…long embrace we turned and started to walk down the dock. By now Barney’s cock was hard as hell , and must have hurt a bit because it was running down his pant leg, not pointing up proudly the way it wanted to be in its engorged condition. We had our arms around each other, as we did she allowed her hand to slip down and began to feel up his ass. She did not just do it once; she just kept feeling the crack of his ass again and again. She whispered to him “Let’s go to my place and get you cleaned up, remember no sex until I have dinner.” I was like a cat on a hot tin roof as we offloaded the boat’s load.   I checked my watch every few minutes to see if we would get done in time…we’ve read her side of the meeting, now here is my perspective. I completed my labors of the off load and washed up the best I could aboard the troller, I like every other man aboard would stink of the sea, diesel and dead fish, but I figured she’d deal with it, knowing I was a crabber from the start.   At straight up 9:00 the captain released his crew, they all walked the gangway to the docks, some to meet their wives and kids, some to scurry away to whatever they chose to do with the four day pass from work.   The captain had already prepared their checks, he had done well, so the crew shared in the bounty, it was the way of the sea. I slipped my check into a pocket and walked down following the rest of the crew.   It was then my eyes fell upon her, amazed that it was real, awed by the gift she afforded just standing there in her red 5” heels, white hot pants and fuzzy crop top, along with the pure white fur coat I had paid dearly for.   I didn’t exactly run, but a quickened walk to be sure was my pace as I came closer and closer to sweet Sally in all her glory.   My eyes feasted on her, from the sparkling eyes to the lush vast splendor of her tits, even her mound shown her worth as the snug fitted short shorts clung nearly too every delicious crevasse.   My body shuddered as my arms surrounded her, I knew even having brushed his teeth my breath would stink, but did I care?   Hell no, I was going to get my dime’s worth out of her coming to show off for me on the dock’s.   As my mouth closed on hers I thrust my tongue deep inside, surprisingly hers joined in the reverie of the moment, I groaned into her mouth as my erection swelled along the leg of my jeans.   I stood and lifted her by the waist against himself, her legs stayed properly together as the wives looked on and the crew chanted cat calls out to the luckiest guy of the crew.   I lowered her back down and slipped in beside her, my arm taking its proper place around her waist, making sure the short fur crept up high enough in the back for the crewmen to get a good look at the shapely ass as she walked away with me.   I chuckled and said “Thanks Sally, you’re the best…the guys will want details, so I may have to lie a bit….they’ll think we went to the closest motel and got to it” and chuckled again.   They walked on for a few yards, her hand cupping my firm muscular ass for one last tid bit for the crewmen and she asked me to go to her place to clean up a bit and reminded me of the no sex until she had dinner.   Again I chuckled and said “Okay already, nobody said I wasn’t a gentleman…dinner; drinks if you want them, heck even a movie if you insist before I get what you promised.   I agreed, and I’ll stand by it.”  
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments