Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sailor's Tale, Chapter Three

"Chapter Three brings the two closer to being together, thoughtfilled want of lustfilled acts"

3
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Chapter Three

 

Her reply came back before I had to return to work.   “Dear Barney   Don't you dare spill one drop of your sperm out there, I want it all for myself and I want you horny as hell when you hit the dock.   Thanks for the extra money. We are going out to a fancy restaurant when you get back and I will need a nice dress to wear. Do you have any preferences? By the way I agree with you about the shorts, but I thought I would give you a choice.   Just exactly what do you have in mind other than a blow job to settle up? I need to understand EXACTLY what you want. Please be specific. Otherwise you could really get screwed.   Which do you like more Barney, my boobs or my ass? I will try and please you. Thanks again for the extra thousand; I'll make it up to you.”   Love $ally”   ‘Hmm’ she thought to herself, I have to be careful how I word things…I never want to suggest that I'm actually going to pay this guy back.   Barney caught a short break and read the message and replied.   “Hi again,   Man this is getting to be a long trip, every time you send me a message it is instant hard on time Sally…no worries baby, I’m saving up all that good cream for you…just for you doll” as he paused to again thrust his hand along the mighty stick and bring himself to climax with heaving breaths and a severe case of the spasms of orgasm; again the splatter coated the latrine wall, not once but twice.   A fancy restaurant sounds okay to me, I guess it kind of turns me on to think of us walking in arm in arm and watching all the guys drool over how lucky I am to have such a hot looking woman, but just knowing you want my cock is the real kicker. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had my share of blow jobs, not to mention a few times around the bedding to get down and fuck hard and deep, but damn it Sally, I want you to flood like Niagara Falls with me baby, and I just know you will, inserting the grin emocon for emphasis.   You want to know ‘specifically’?   Heck Sally, I’m no writer, not sure how to tell you just what it is I want, I will say that, as you put it ‘I’ll get really screwed’ is only the tip of the ice burg.   How about this…You meet me on the dock in those tiny little hot pants and crop top, the heels are up to you, but the sway of that sweet ass in stilettos would get me revved up pretty good while my shipmates see just what a lucky guy I am.   Have the other outfits on hand and we can go to my place to do whatever comes to mind for a few hours and then get ready for dinner, dancing if you want to, if you have the energy that is…I don’t know how taxing it is for a lady to get her throat blown out with the load I will send out, be prepared it may take 20 or 30 minutes to get me off the first time honey, I have some good control and plan on giving you at least three thick long ropes, but not till you’re ready to deep throat me good.   Notice I said the ‘first ‘time; you’re not getting off with just that, I’m gonna get you so hot when I go down on your hot little flower baby…you’ll end up riding me like a rodeo queen and squirt like a damned fountain before we’re even thinking about nap time, inserting the smiley face emocon, like I plan on a nap, and then the laughter emocon for good measure.   Like I said, dinner, dancing if you want, some PDA is up to you baby, I kind of think you might want a little something under the table at the restaurant, or maybe some good cuddling on the dance floor, but you have to decide on that.   After that we can go back to my place and do what lovers do for the next three days and nights…I’ll cook for ya, and you can ‘COOK’ for me as many times as you can before I have to come back aboard.   Before I ship out the next time we ought to know each other pretty well, and I insert the grin emocon to show my joy at the suggestions.   If you like my place, I may get you to move in so somebody can be there to house sit while I’m out crabbing, that would save you on rent and keep me from worrying about it being empty. Just see whether you like my little slice of heaven, and then decide.   You asked me which I like more.   Baby they’re both good, I would love to cradle those huge tits in my palms and tweak the nipples to get them good and hard as I lick and suck em….as sweet as they are I might like you to tit fuck me just for fun, I am hung enough for you to do that and lick my cock’ s head at the same time as you know. As for your ass…baby it is to die for, pulling down on those hot cheeks is gonna drive me wild…to answer your question I WANT IT ALL.   See you in a day and a half baby; hope you’re ready for some fun.   Barney”   His phone vibrated as he labored with more of the traps, but as soon as that run was over he excused himself again and read her reply in the latrine in case it got him revved up and hard as most of them had.   “Dear Barney   I like the idea of meeting you at the dock and showing off a bit. However there will be no sex before dinner. I want to tease hell out you of before I take that big cock in my mouth.    I have bought a little black dress for dinner, would you prefer me with a nice push up bra or bra-less for dinner? The bra really pops my boobs out of that little black dress. Of course my boobs don't bounce quite as much and my nipples barely show with a bra. Which shall it be?   I think you will come quicker than 2 minutes when I'm done teasing you.   Sweet Dreams”   I replied as I sat in the latrine fondling my ever wanting cock…   “Sally,   Yeah, it sounds like you just love to show off that hot body…I’ll be glad to help put on a show that the guys will howl at you with baby.   I can just imagine their faces when I slip my arm around your waist and cuddle up to you…be ready, a taste of PDA will be in order.   Just be sure that outfit shows off everything baby, and no bra or panties for the pick up at the dock…that I am sure of.   I don’t know if I can handle you teasing me too long, I may need more than a tease before dinner Sally, think about it doll…I know I have.   Another dress; sweet, is that a picture of it you sent? Couldn’t see her face, but she looks almost as built as you honey…oh yeah, definitely no bra then either baby, I wanna be able to watch and see if those nipples get good and hard, they’ll hold up to the lift of the dress just fine.   Just like no sex before dinner…we’ll see what happens, not to mention who cums first doll, you are gonna have to work it hard and deep to get me off in les than two minutes, his words bring on a round of naughty chuckles.   Be back in port and unloaded by 9:00 in the morning Sally, you had best rest up tonight, cause you’ll need it…take the next three days off…oh hell quit that job, I’ll take care of your needs baby…you know I can.

BombShels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BombShels

  Barney”   A reply came a bit later, but in time for his on deck duties to stand watch so he was able to pull up the email and read it in relative privacy with the others sleeping below decks.   “Dearest Barney,   I will meet you at the dock dressed exactly the way you want. Your off load duties should be finished around 5:00 PM and I will plan to meet you as you get off the boat.   There is just one problem Barney, It is always so cold and windy down by those docks and I don't have a suitable coat to wear. I saw a real nice fur coat while I was shopping. It is the perfect length to wear with those short shorts I showed you earlier. I'm sure that you will love it. It's only 7,000 dollars. Please Barney could you advance me a little more? By the way have you ever had a woman take your entire cock on her mouth? I'm not sure I can you are pretty big, but I'm willing to try if you think you would like it.   See you soon lover, and let me know about the coat.     Sally”   After reading it I was rather upset, she hadn’t noticed my arrival would be first thing in the morning, not to mention she wanted even more money, and for what?   Some damned fur coat?   I muttered under my breath as I thought it over and decided what to say. My reply was far more anxious sounding than I wanted, but frustration was about to overtake my mood.   “No doll……   We’re chugging along as I write baby, we’ll be in port just after dawn, the captain is anxious to get home too, and I think it’s his kid’s birthday or something like that.   He has said we’ll be done off loading by 9:00AM baby, so there’s no way you can be at whatever store it is and be on the docks to pick me up by 9:00.   We can make that the first stop to get you a decent coat if it’s what you really want, but turns out the special trip was just so he could be home for his kid in the morning.   Baby, nobody has ever taken it all in her mouth, but it doesn’t really matter, just feeling your lips suck the head in and your tongue swirl around it will be good enough…you don’t have to deep throat me if you’re afraid to baby…I know you’ll make it up in other ways once you’ve gotten a taste of the package when it’s all thick and hard for you Sally.   BTW…the bank sent me a notice to be on the look out for scammers…I told them you were just fine and they replied that until I had come into the bank to sign some more papers there was a limit on EFT transactions, some Federal law about money laundering or some such crap…may just have to get you your own credit or debit card while I’m in port.   Did you quit your job, or are you just taking off for a few days baby?   I really think we can work this out for both of us to get what we need and I know we can work out what we both WANT.   See you in just a few hours, sorry about the coat, but I’m sure you’ll find a way to be warm, the weather forecast is for 48 degrees in the morning, should be just cool enough to peak those hot nipples of yours…can’t wait.   Barney”   Almost as soon as the message was sent my phone began vibrating in my pocket.   I took it out and read her response.   “Dear Barney,   I really want that coat Barney; please get that ETF thing straightened out. Look at the attached pictures then decide if I'm worth a little extra Pleeeeease Barney. By the way I found some extra large bananas at the grocery store and have been practicing with them. I can now suck them down just fine so long as I dream of that big cock.    Please Barney, I want that coat.   Sally”   Her reply was not only sad, but imploring me to find a way.   I thought about it and figured there was no way, but I had to keep her happy or lose what ground I had gained with the two grand I’d already laid out.   I typed out a reply.   “Hey Sally,   I know you want the fur baby, I don’t have a problem with you getting it at all, just timing sweetie, and we’ll go and buy it for you when we leave the docks if you want it that bad.   In fact I’ll be gentleman enough to help slip it on when you try it on.   That’s great thinking with the bananas, never know you might just be the first one to even want to deep throat my foot long dick…most ladies are scared even to let me slide it in their wet horny pussy, I inserted the laughter emocon to lighten the mood for her.   If you get back to the grocery store, maybe you should try out a big cucumber instead for practice tonight doll, be sure it’s at least a foot long though and promise not to hurt that over eager mouth or throat of yours, I really don’t care if I can ram it all into there baby…I just want you bad…so bad it hurts.   The pictures are great, I sent them to my home computer to save…God you have huge tits babe…I’m drooling just looking at them.   I can’t wait for the morning to get here; you and I are going to have a ball.   Don’t use up all that good cream Sally, just like me saving up, you need to rest up and be ready for the time of your life…you didn’t say yet, did you quit your job, or what?   Gotta go, they let me have the first deck watch so I could sleep the second half of the night and be rested up, I’ve told the guys I have a lady meeting me in the morning, they think I’m full of crap.   Can’t wait to see their faces when you strut out on the dock and I get to wrap you up in my arms baby…oh God, the thought makes me hard as a post…literally.   See ya in the morning love….   XOXOX Barney”     “PS found a snapshot I took for a porn site I used to visit once in a while, thought you might like it” and attached it to the page.   It showed me in all my naked glory with a huge hard on standing up at a nice angle; surely the image would get her ready to suck my dry or fuck me until we both exploded.   Her reply came back a couple of minutes later as I gazed at the pictures she had sent feeling rather antsy over the next morning that maybe she was trying to scam me after all.   “Dear Barney,   I'm so disappointed over the coat; I wanted to wear it down to the docks to meet you. I'm sure that it would have a big impression on you and your fellow crabbers. Are you sure that you can't arrange something? You do want me to suck that big cock of yours and at least try and take it down don't you? I have a friend that works at a bank and they can arrange a short term loan until you get paid, they do it all the time for crabbers. Just call and ask for Barbie the phone number is 669 4567.   If you don't disappoint me I will be sure not to disappoint you.     Your Sweet Cock Sucker, Sally”
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments