Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At Her Own Pace - Chapter 3

"Time to get ready for a night out!"

3
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
790 words 790 words
As she stood in the closet looking through her modest collection of dresses, she still was having difficulty processing the events of the day. She pulled out a couple of dresses and held them up to herself in the mirror. “Blah,” she thought to herself.

Back into the closet she went to find the right outfit for diner out. She found it! It was the summer dress she was wearing the day the guy at the restaurant couldn’t hold his jaw up as she walked by.

She slipped the dress over her head and pulled it into place. Looking in the mirror she noticed her dark panties could be seen and her bra straps were showing. “This might be okay for a twenty year old, but not for me,” she told herself.

After going through her bra and panty collection, she couldn’t find a combination she found acceptable. Then she remembered the “private collection” she kept hidden in a closet bin for use only on special sexual occasions with her husband. “Maybe one of those bodices might work?” she thought.

She brought her bin of sexy lingerie out of the closet and placed it on the bed. After a few minutes of digging through her collection she found a white lace bodice. She put it on and found it supported her d-cup breasts well.

She slipped the dress on over it and went to the mirror. “This will work,” she was remarking to herself when she saw the stocking garter straps dangling from under the hem of the dress. “Dammit,” she burst out. “What am I going to do now”?

After a little time spent rummaging in the lingerie bin, she found white stockings, but no white panties or thong. Not knowing how the stockings would look with the dress, she decided to put them on just to see.

Back at the mirror she was quite pleased with the outcome. She was able to shorten the stocking straps enough so they were not visible when she was standing at the mirror.

With the dress and lingerie decided upon, she talked herself into being able to go an evening without panties. Her husband regularly asked her to ditch her knickers, but she rarely did. Besides getting her hair and make-up fixed up, she still needed to find shoes to complete her outfit for the evening.

Her line-up of daily shoes didn’t fit the bill at all.

annaliselove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
annaliselove

Feeling frustrated, she made her way from the closet back into the bedroom.

While looking at her lingerie bin still sitting on the bed, she remembered her husband had bought her a few pairs of “fuck me” shoes earlier that year. “I couldn’t wear any of those,” she thought to herself.

After another trip through the closet and still not finding any of her “regular shoes” to be acceptable, she decided to pull the shoe boxes out of the lingerie bin and give them a shot.

The first shoe box she opened contained bright red glitter six-inch platforms – favorites of her husband. Another box contained thigh-high lace-up fuck-me boots – not a good match for her outfit.

The third box contained a pair of white patent leather platform heels her husband bought her to go with a bridal dress-up outfit. “Well, they are the right color,” she told herself. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she slipped on the heels and buckled the straps.

When she stood to go to the mirror, she almost fell from the height of the heels. She spent a few minutes pacing around the bedroom to get used to the heels and then made her way over to the mirror. She couldn’t believe her eyes!

“Maybe my husband was really right,” she thought to herself while remembering all the times he had told her she was fucking hot.

She glanced at the nightstand clock as she slipped off the white heels. “Oh shit! It’s almost 5:30!” she blurted out loud to herself. The thirty minutes proved to be plenty of time for her to freshen-up her hair and make-up.

She was standing in the entryway when her husband and friend came through the door. Both men stopped and stood with their mouths hanging open when they caught sight of her! “Boy, honey, you look like that guy in the restaurant” she joked with her husband.

Still a bit wobbly in the platform heels, she gently sauntered over to the men and kissed her husband on the lips.

“You remember John?” her husband stammered while motioning a hand towards their high school friend.

“Yes I do. How are you?” she replied as she slid toward John and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Published 
Written by Slo69guy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments