Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At thirty thousand feet. Chapter 3

"Matthew's ride in the First class."

15
7 Comments 7
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

 

I sat in my chair deep in thought, I couldn’t believe I just watched two beautiful stewardesses have lesbian sex right in front of me. I was rock hard and needed to go pee.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards the toilet. Sophia was standing talking on the plane phone. She was fully dressed again and flashed me her stocking tops. That didn’t help me. I walked into the toilet and locked the door.

I pulled down my trousers and had to push my cock down towards the bowl to pee. It was one of those pisses that feel great. As I was about to pull up my trousers I heard the door click. The door was pushed open, and Sophia squeezed in.

She smiled at me, twisted around and sat on the toilet. She smiled up at me and wrapped her hand around my cock. I closed my eyes as she wrapped her mouth around my hard penis and started to suck me hard.

Her mouth felt great as her hand cupped my balls. I knew then I was going to have sex with her, my first actual time having sex. I hoped I wouldn’t disappoint her as I wanted to please her to the best of my ability. As if she was reading my thoughts, she just smiled up at me.

“Don’t worry Matthew, whatever happens, happens. Just enjoy it as long as it lasts. I’m sure it won’t be your only time during this flight.”

I smiled as she stood up in front of me. We kissed slowly as she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. I reached behind her, taking a minute to unclasp her bra. I watched her take off her skirt and panties as I peeled off my clothes.

I could feel my cock pressing up against her belly as she held me close to kiss me more. I felt giddy, like I was in love. Her tongue was amazing, sliding into my mouth and around my lips. She made me sit down on the toilet as she gently slid herself down on my lap. She held my cock, guiding it into her wet pussy.

My first time having sex, and it felt great. She bounced slowly on my lap, taking my hand and cupping her breasts with them. I could feel her clenching her pussy around my cock, making me feel really good. I squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples as she rode me.

Sophia stood up and leant back against the door.

“Come here baby, fuck me against the door. I want to kiss you while we fuck.”

I didn’t have to be asked twice. I stood up in front her, pushed my cock back inside her pussy. She held me close, pushing gently against me as she started to gently kiss me. Her breasts were flat against my chest as I held her hips for more leverage.

She seemed to love kissing, snaking her tongue in and around my mouth. She had her arms wrapped around my neck with one leg up on the toilet bowl. My cock slid in and out of her easily and I could feel myself getting towards the edge.

Sophia seemed to sense I was close so she pushed me away. She kissed me slowly and then sat on the toilet.

MargaretKlein1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaretKlein1

She sat down and pulled me close, taking my cock into her mouth. She took all my seven inches into her mouth and sucked me hard as she gently pulled on my balls.

She smiled up at me and stood up once more.

“Want to lick my pussy baby?” she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Before I could answer she moved us around and sat me on the toilet. She lifted one leg onto the bowl by my ass, giving me a great view of her swollen wet pussy. I leant forward, licking her softly. She held my head as my tongue slid into the folds of her cunt. I have to say she tasted better than Evelin’s did.

Sophia moved back to the door, her ass pushing out. I stood up behind her and with a bit of help pushed my cock back into her pussy. I held her hips and slowly started to slide back in and out. I pushed her up against the door and fucked her as hard as I could.

She really got into it, groaning and telling me how good I was. I could feel her ass push against me as I fucked her. I had one hand on her hip and another on her breasts. I could feel her body shake against me and knew she was close to orgasm. As if to help out, I could feel her hand rubbing furiously on her clit.

“Yes baby, I’m cumming.” She groaned.

Her body shook and she pushed me away, turning around. She pulled me back, holding me close and kissing me passionately. We kissed for a good five minutes and she gently jerked my cock. She lifted her leg onto the toilet bowl once more and guided me inside her.

“Fuck me more babe, I want you to shoot your load inside me. I want to feel all that hot cum.”

We carried on kissing as I fucked her as hard as I could. I knew I was close and I could feel her pussy tighten around me. I carried on fucking her, grabbing her breasts and kissing her at the same time.

Finally, I couldn’t hold back any longer, busting my nut deep inside her. She groaned loudly as I carried on fucking her for a minute or so 'till my cock fell out. We just stood there kissing for what seemed and age before she got to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me for a minute or so before coming back up and kissing me.

We both took our clothes and she opened the door. She smiled back at me and stepped out. The toilet definitely seemed more spacious once she was gone. I got dressed slowly and then looked at myself in the mirror. I was a sore sight, my hair messy and dishevelled. I used a bit of water to straighten out my hair and left the toilet.

I made my way back to my seat where a meal was waiting for me. I sat and ate slowly, savouring every bite. After my meal, I stretched out and closed my eyes. I didn’t realise how tired I really was. It didn’t take long for me to fall asleep. I dreamt of sexy stewardesses in skimpy outfits.

To Be Continued…

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments