Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping Trip - Chapter 1

"April celebrates her new job with her friend Beth."

18
9 Comments 9
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I just graduated from college with a kindergarten to twelfth grade physical education degree. The pressure was on to find a job before the next school year. I had been to nine interviews all in the Chicago suburbs with no luck. They all told me that I was what they were looking for except I lacked experience.

I asked in the last interview, "How do I get experience if you do not hire me?"

The principal told me that I would find a job before the start of the school year. That did not make me feel any better as time was running out. I really was not looking forward to being a substitute teacher for the coming school year.

It was early Monday morning when the phone rang, waking me up.

"Hello, I would like to speak with April please." This is Ms. Garrett, principal at Rogers Elementary School.

"This is April," I replied.

"Are you available today at one o' clock this afternoon?"

Of course I said yes, she said she was looking forward to meeting me.

After taking a shower, I put my red hair in a ponytail. Then meticulously applied some make up. I slipped on a pink thong followed by garters. As I slid the thigh high nude color nylons up my leg, that familiar tingling in my pussy began. The feeling of nylon on my legs whether going on or off always does that to me.

Suppressing the feeling, I put on a pink bra. The pink shirt fit nicely, not too tight as to over accentuate my 36D - cup breasts. The gray knee length pleated skirt was next, followed by a pair of gray high heels. I stood in front of the full-length mirror checking my choice of clothes on my five foot four inch stature. Satisfied, it was now time to leave for the interview.

Heading south on I-294 to I-57 south took no time at all. Forty-five minutes later, the exit for Peotone appeared. Taking the exit, I soon found myself at the school. The school is kindergarten to fifth grade. 

The secretary asked me to take a seat that Ms. Garrett would be with me shortly. Ten minutes later, she came out from her office. Exchanging greetings, she led me in. After twenty minutes, we emerged from her office.

As she took me on a tour of the school, the interview continued. When we reached the gym, she asked me what I thought of my classroom. I told her it was beautiful; there were six retractable baskets, full size basketball court. There is room for three volleyball courts and three badminton courts. I then saw my office and the storage room filled with gym equipment.

Walking outside, there was a large field with two baseball diamonds and a track. I was still taking in all that happened when she said we should go back to the office. I spent another thirty minutes filling out paper work and signing the contract. As we exited the office, she welcomed me to the staff.

Walking to my car, I called my parents that I had just signed a contract. I then called my best friend Beth who I have known since grade school and told her the news.

"Get dressed up, we are going to go celebrate." I told her I would pick her up in one hour.

 

*Monday Evening*

 

Then I called The Wharf, a seafood restaurant downtown. I made a reservation for six o' clock p.m.

As I pulled up the drive, Beth came out. She is five feet eight inches tall and looked stunning, dressed in a black pleated knee length skirt with nude color nylons, a pair of black stilettos. Her shirt was gray and accentuated her full firm 38D - cup breasts. She had her long black hair in a ponytail.

Opening the door she said, "Congrats April." As she got in, I noticed the hint of Chanel No. 5.

"You look stunning Beth." While I drank in her beauty, she smiled.

"Thank you April, you look stunning too." 

Beth asked where we were going; I told her downtown to The Wharf, it is a seafood restaurant. I know how much she loves seafood and I had eaten there once before. I hoped she would like it as much as I did my first time there.

We arrived thirty minutes early and went to the lounge. Once seated, I ordered a bottle of Perrier Jouet, Fleur De Champagne, France, 2002. We toasted to my new job. I told her about the interview, the principal and the school. I told her I had eight weeks before the start of the school year.

As we drank our second glass, I said that I was going camping in Yellowstone National Park for a week.

"Beth, I would like you to come with." I told her I was treating myself before the start of school.

Before she could answer, our table was ready. As we sat, I asked her what she thought of my offer.

"April, I am looking forward to the trip."

As we talked about the preparation for the trip, we ordered half shell oysters as our appetizer. For the main entree, I ordered Maine Lobster Tails and Filet Mignon with drawn butter, truffle aioli and veal demi-glace. Beth ordered Alaskan King Crab Legs and Filet Mignon also with butter and veal demi-glace.

We toasted our upcoming trip and as our glasses touched so did our fingers. The touch was brief, It was a new feeling never experienced before. Maybe it was a combination of that, the champagne, or the stunning woman seated across from me. I felt my nipples stiffen. Looking at Beth, I could see she too had the same reaction.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

We said nothing, as we finished the toast. The appetizer came and I ordered another bottle of champagne. Our conversation turned back to the trip.

Our entrees arrived and as we ate, the talk turned to what was new in our lives. I then felt Beth's bare foot on my foot. She slowly moved up my leg to my knee then back down. It took me by surprise, so I picked up my glass to take a sip as her foot moved up my leg again. She picked up her glass, took a sip as she continued stroking my leg. This went on until we had finished our drinks. Beth then removed her foot.

I sat there not knowing how to react. Without hesitation, Beth continued our conversation without any reaction to what just took place. I composed myself quickly as not to let on my surprise at what she did.

When we were finished eating I told our server we were going to the lounge to have dessert there. She told us she would be there shortly to take our order.

As we walked, Beth held my hand. This felt much different from in the past. We sat at a table and within minutes, our server was there to take our order. We had both decided on Key Lime Pie with a graham cracker crust filled with light key lime custard, covered with whipped cream. Our server suggested a glass of Robert Mondovi moscato d'oro'10 wine. 

There was a jazz band playing. Beth kept the conversation flowing, putting me at ease. After dessert, we had one more glass of wine. I paid the bill, giving our server a fifty-dollar tip for the excellent service.

As we drove to Beth's, she told me how much she enjoyed the restaurant. She thanked me for treating her to dinner. We made plans to go shopping tomorrow as we were leaving in three days.

All too soon, we arrived at her home. Thanking me once again, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sweet dreams, April."

"Sweet dreams Beth, see you tomorrow."

Beth stepped out of the car and as I drove away, we waved to each other.

On the way home, I thought of the events at dinner. My nipples stiffened, straining against my bra. When I pulled into the garage, my pussy was wet. I quickly went inside, straight to my room. I stood in front of the full-length mirror.

Stepping out of my shoes, I kicked them to the side. Removing my shirt, I let it drop at my feet. I let my skirt fall to my feet, and then kicked it with the shirt to the side.

Looking at my reflection, my hands fondled my bra-covered breasts. I pinched and pulled on my nipples until they ached with pleasure. I found myself fantasizing what it would be like to make love with Beth. As I pinched and pulled my nipples, one hand undid the front clasp to the bra. Slipping the bra off, I lifted a breast to my lips.

Watching my reflection and thinking of Beth was having the desired affect on me. I never felt like this before, let alone fantasize about another woman.

As I swirled my tongue over the nipple my other hand moved to my already wet pussy. Rubbing my thong covered slit, my sweet nectar trickled onto my inner thighs. I lowered my breast, moving my hand down to the thong. Hooking my fingers in the waistband, I slowly pulled them off. Now I stood there in only my garter and nylons.

Admiring my tanned, toned body, I reached over to the nightstand for the bottle of massage oil. Squirting the oil across my chest, I watched as it trickled over my breasts. As I covered my breasts and nipples, the oil dripped onto my stomach.

Satisfied there was enough, I massaged the oil into my breasts, stomach and thighs. My hands massage some oil along the edges of my pussy. I thrust two fingers past the swollen lips, into my very wet pussy. My moans were getting louder. Watching my reflection and imagining Beth fingering me was bringing me close to an explosive orgasm.

To push me over the edge, I spread my legs a little more while my fingers moved faster. I bent forward, took an oiled covered finger and pushed it into my ass. I began screaming out in pleasure as my fingers moved in unison.

I screamed out, "Oh my God Beth, I want to suck your pussy!"

I exploded in an orgasm so strong that my legs weakened and I went to my knees. My finger slipped from my ass. I kept my fingers in my pussy. Kneeling and looking into the mirror I imagined Beth was behind me, caressing me. I took my fingers from my pussy and sucked them clean.

I crawled on my knees to the bed. Placing my hands on the edge, I pushed myself to my feet. Still a little weak in the legs, I crawled onto the bed. I soon fell asleep exhausted and happy with the events of the day.

 

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day......

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments