Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping Trip - Chapter 3

"April willingly gives herself to Beth as they begin their trip."

9
6 Comments 6
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

*Wednesday Morning*

The alarm went off at three a.m.

We woke up in each other's arms, sharing a quick kiss.

"Good morning April."

"Good morning Beth."

We got up and Beth went to her room to get ready for our day of traveling. I decided to wear a pair of beige shorts with a white thong. I put on a yellow polo shirt without a bra. After applying my make up, I put my hair in a French twist.

I went to the kitchen to pack the food into a cooler. Beth soon joined me and packed the other cooler with pop and ice tea. I went up behind her, gave her ass a squeeze. She turned and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. She was dressed in a pair of blue shorts with a red bare midriff top. Her hair was in a ponytail. We went back to finish packing the coolers and then loaded them in the car.

I filled two thermoses with coffee along with our thermal mugs. Once the house was secure, we headed out on our trip. We were on I - 90W heading toward Rapid City, South Dakota. I was driving the first leg of the days' drive and Beth was going to drive the second leg.

As we drove in the darkness of the early morning, Beth asked if I got good night’s sleep. I told her I did and asked if she did. Beth adjusted herself, and then whispered in my ear that she did. Her warm breath sent shivers through my body, my nipples stiffened. She kept gently blowing while at the same time her fingers caressed my arm.

Caressing my arm, she licked my neck from the base up to my ear. Tonguing my ear, her hand now slid gently along my thigh. I told her to stop so I could drive without distractions. Her reply was to suck my ear lobe and lick her way down my neck.

"Ooohhhhh, please do not stop." 

Giving me a quick kiss on my lips, Beth lightly stroked my thigh with her nails. Starting at my knee, she reached the top of my thigh, her nails moved to the inside. Her fingers deftly moved up and down my covered pussy. Each pass being a little harder and faster was getting me wet. Her warm breath gently caressed my ear.

I could hold back no longer and after twenty minutes I came against her hand, my pussy throbbing and wet. Beth kissed my cheek telling me there is much more to come later.

The sun was just rising over the horizon as we stopped for gas. Once on the road, Beth reclined in her seat. Saying she was so turned on by watching me cum, her hands moved to undo her shorts. With one hand caressing her breasts, the other rubbed her mound.

When I looked over, her hand disappeared inside the pale blue thong. Moving her hand the length of her slit, she slowly dipped her fingers deeper between the swollen lips. Beth pinched and twisted her nipples through her top. Looking again, I saw the wetness on her thong as she fingered herself. It was not long before her orgasm reached its pinnacle.

Beth's hips rose off the seat as her back arched. Her breasts thrust upward, nipples straining against her top. I reached out and pinched a nipple as she thrust her finger furiously in her pussy. That is all it took and she screamed out as her sweet nectar soaked the thong.

I was passing a truck and had slowed so the driver could watch Beth as she came. She licked her cum from her fingers as she looked up at the trucker. He blasted his horn in appreciation of the show. I sped up to finish passing him, waving as I did. He blasted his horn one last time.

Beth dipped her fingers into her pussy, coating them with her sweet nectar. She moved to me, putting her fingers on my lips. Taking in a breath, I sighed at the sweet smell and parted my lips. My tongue licked the sweet nectar from her fingers as I continued to sigh.

"Mmmm, your tongue feels so good."

I suck her fingers as if they were a cock. When I finished licking her fingers clean, Beth moved back in her seat and straightened herself out. We sit in silence for quite a while, the only sound coming from the cd that was playing.

Breaking the silence, I tell Beth that I never flirted let alone engaged in any petting with a woman before. She asked if I wanted her to stop, if so she understood.

More silence as I thought about everything has happened up to now. A few miles further, I saw a rest stop ahead and pulled in. We got out and as we walked toward the building, I took Beth's hand. We said nothing, just enjoyed the moment.

Exiting the building, I took her hand once again. I pulled her to me, kissing her lips. She parted her lips, welcoming my tongue as we embraced one another. We were oblivious of the people walking by us as we shared a passionate kiss. Reluctantly we broke the kiss and walked hand in hand back to the car. Once in the car, Beth decides to get some sleep, as it will be her turn to drive soon.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

It is eight a.m. when we arrive at Onalaska, Wisconsin. I wake Beth, telling her we are stopping for breakfast. Before getting on the road, we stop to get gas. There is still four and a half hours until we arrive in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Beth goes back to sleep and I put on some music.

Before long, we were in Sioux Falls. Waking Beth, I pulled into a gas station. Beth went inside and came out with some snacks. We asked if there was a park nearby and the attendant gave us directions. Sitting at a picnic table, we enjoyed the brief time out of the car.

It was time to get back on the road. Beth was driving this leg of our trip. We had a five and a half hour ride to

Rapid City, South Dakota. We planned to stay the night there. Once we were on the road, I told Beth that I was going to sleep for a while.

 

*Wednesday Afternoon*

 

When I woke, Beth told me we were two hours away from our destination for today. Moving to her, I kissed her quickly on the lips. My tongue found its way to her ear, swirling around, flicking her ear lobe. My hand moved to her breast, making small circles toward her stiff nipple.

I pinched her nipple through her top, emitting a moan from deep within her. I suck her ear lobe, as my tongue swirls over it. Kissing my way down her neck, my tongue trails behind. I move my hand to her mound, rubbing the length of her slit through her shorts. As I kiss up her neck, my hand presses against her slit ever harder.

Cars passing us with occupants oblivious to all that is happening, adds to the thrill.

Beth put the car in cruise control as her orgasm began to coarse through her body. Her thighs hold my hand in place as I keep rubbing her slit. She came against my hand, her pussy throbbing and wet. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Returning to my seat, I moved it to the recline position.

Beth watched as I unbuttoned my shorts and slipped my hand inside my white thong. Moving the length of my slit, my fingers slowly dipped deeper between the swollen lips. Pinching and twisting my nipples through my top, Beth saw the wetness on my thong as I fingered myself. It was not long before my orgasm reached its pinnacle.

"Oh God Beth!"

My hips rose off the seat as my back arched. My breasts thrust upward, nipples straining against my top. Beth reached out and pinched a nipple as I thrust my finger furiously in my pussy. That is all it took and I screamed out as my sweet nectar soaked the thong.

Beth was passing a truck and had slowed so the driver could watch me come. As I licked my sweet nectar from my fingers, I looked up at the trucker. He blasted his horn in appreciation of the show. Beth sped up to finish passing him, waving as she did. He blasted his horn one last time.

I dipped my fingers into my pussy, coating them in my cum. Moving to Beth, I put my fingers on her lips. Taking in a breath, she sighed at the sweet smell and parted her lips. Her tongue licked the sweet nectar from my fingers as I continued to sigh.

"Mmmm, your tongue feels so good."

She sucked my fingers as if they were a cock. When she finished licking my fingers clean, I moved back in my seat and straightened myself out.

Thirty minutes later, we arrived in Rapid City, South Dakota. We had time to go see the Crazy Horse Monument and Mt. Rushmore. Both were amazing to see. We checked into the hotel then freshened up before going to get something to eat.

 

To be continued...

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments