Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping Trip - Chapter 6

"The last day is one April and Beth will never forget."

7
7 Comments 7
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The day before Beth and I were to leave Yellowstone, we planned to go on a four-mile hike round trip. It was a warm sunny day as we signed in at the trail head. With backpacks on we headed out. The trail went through the woods for the first mile. Then opened to the largest meadow either of us ever saw.

The path snaked its way along the edge of the meadow. About halfway through, we came to a bend in the path. As we came around, there lying in the grass not fifty feet away was a bison. The two of us froze. I whispered to Beth to stay still. After a few moments, the bison got up, there was no place for us to go. He walked toward us, crossing the path no more than twenty-five feet in front of us.

We watched as he walked further and further away. Crossing the meadow to the far side. I turned to look at Beth, she was as white as her crop top. I took her hand telling her it was okay if she wanted to turn back.

"April, how can you be so cool after that?"

"I am not cool Beth, I am just as shaken as you are." I pulled her to me, putting my arms around her shaking body.

We stood there for what seemed a very long time, when we heard a familiar voice.

"What a coincidence, girls. We never thought we would see you until dinner." Barbie came closer and saw how shaken we were.

"Girls, what happened?" Barbie placed a hand on both of us in a reassuring gesture.

Ken came around the bend. Running to us, he asked what had happened. As Beth and I regained our composure, we told him. Ken placed his hands on our shoulders as they reassured us that we were safe now.

"Girls, are you going to finish the hike to the waterfall? That's where we are headed."

Beth did not hesitate to answer Barbie, "Of course we are."

With that, the four of us were off. Twenty minutes later we were at the falls, the view was spectacular. We took a number of photos from different angles. We then laid out blankets to sit and have lunch. The sandwiches, pop and water were spread out.

While eating, the conversation turned to the events of last night and how much we all enjoyed the experience. Ken and Barbie told us that after seeing both of us in the shower room that they wanted to get to know us better. Beth and I said that we were hoping they would, especially after they had disrobed in front of us.

"Girls, how do you feel about being videotaped?" Ken pulled the camcorder from his bag.

"Start recording, stud." Pulling off my top, feeling the warm sun on my breasts.

I was gently pushed down on my back by Beth as her tongue licked my nipples until fully erect. Both Barbie and Beth slipped out of their clothes. Beth slipped my shorts from my hips as Barbie straddled my face. Beth licked my wet slit while Barbie sucked on my clit. Barbie lowered her sweet pussy to my mouth as my tongue reached out to lick her slit.

Ken was taping the action from every angle, making sure to zoom in for close-ups. He positioned the camcorder on the tripod. Then Ken came up behind Beth and pulled off his shorts. He took his cock in his hand, rubbing the head along her slit.

In one quick thrust, Ken shoved the entire length of his cock into Beth's pussy. The sloshing sounds made by his cock thrusting in and out of her wet pussy filled the air. Beth used her tongue as a cock, thrusting deeper into my wetness. I did the same to Barbie as she pressed her wet pussy against my tongue.

Ken was groaning and grunting like an animal. Barbie and I were moaning as our sweet nectar flowed freely. As Beth was being pounded by that huge cock, the sloshing noises were getting louder. Ken reached down with his fingers, scooping up the nectar on Beth's inner thighs. He sucked his fingers clean, making loud slurping sounds. He did this over and over as he brought Beth closer to orgasm.

Beth tongue fucked my pussy as Barbie sucked my clit while swirling her tongue around it. My tongue fucked Barbie's pussy while my fingers rubbed her clit.

Barbie and I screamed out that we were coming. My nectar flooded Beth's mouth as Barbie licked up as much as she could. Then Barbie's nectar gushed out, flooding my mouth. I swallowed what I could as the rest soaked my face. Her nectar flowed down my neck to my chest.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

Beth screamed out she was cuming as Ken slammed into her one last time, sending rivers of her nectar down her inner thighs. Ken pushed her off his cock, flipping her on her back. The three of us watched as Ken took his hand and jerked his cock, sending load after load onto Beth's stomach, breast, and nipples.

It was amazing how much of his delicious cream spewed from that monster of a cock. He knelt, exhausted and sweaty. Barbie and I crawled over to Beth, we shared a three way kiss. We both licked the cream from her, I moved over her mouth. Beth opened hers wide as I let the cream drip from my mouth into hers, then kissed her. Barbie did the same.

Then Barbie and I shared our mouthfuls with each other. We even took some of Ken's cream and rubbed it into each other's breasts, stomachs, nipples. The remainder of cream we rubbed into Beth's breasts and stomach.

When we were finished, the three of us cuddled on the blankets Ken moved to us and sucked our nipples clean tasting his cream mixed with our nectar. He kissed each of us, then laid between Beth and I. Barbie moved on top of Ken, all of us lay there soaking up the sun.

Twenty minutes later we got dressed and headed back to our cars. We made it to the cars just as it began to rain.

"Girls, it looks as if this is going to last all day, why not come to our tent when we get back? Ken asked as he loaded the cars with our backpacks.

"Are you sure? It's only noon." I said as Ken closed the trunk of our car.

"We insist girls. There is plenty to eat and drink," said Barbie as she kissed us each on the cheek.

We got in our cars and headed back to the campsite. Thirty minutes later, we arrived back at our tents. Beth and I parked by their tent. Once inside, we feasted on sandwiches, chips, and coleslaw with potato salad. We enjoyed some wine with our meal. The rest of the afternoon and most of the night was spent fulfilling our sexual desires.

When morning came, Beth and I dressed and thanked our new found friends for a wonderful week. We then went to pack the car for the trip home. Ken and Barbie came over as we checked that nothing was forgotten.

"Before you go, we want to give you our number." Barbie handed me her card.

My reaction when I saw the card was one of shock.

"What is it, April?" Beth leaned over to look.

Barbie smiled, "Yes, April, I am the school board president at your school."

"Oh my God!" I broke down in tears, realizing my job is no longer.

"Not to worry, my dear. This week has been amazing. It has nothing to do with work." She took me in her arms, reassuring me.

When I had settled down, Ken said they saw my vehicle sticker. They decided it was better to let me know now. It would have been even more of a shock to find out at the first board meeting when all new staff would be introduced.

Barbie kissed me, then Beth. Ken kissed Beth, then me. They said they were looking forward to continuing our friendship back home. We told them that would be wonderful and wished them a safe trip home.

Heading home, we decided to drive straight through. It went by fast and before we knew it we were home.

This was going to be a great summer and a great school year to come.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments