Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Shoot the Messenger - Chapter 1

"A complex novel in which all the characters learn that if it can happen then it will happen."

12
7 Comments 7
5.3k Views 5.3k
8.9k words 8.9k words

Julie Goddard stepped out of the shower needing to be fresh. She sprayed a little of her favourite perfume and allowed herself a moment to settle. She took a swig of coffee and picked up a slip of paper from the chair in her dressing room that doubled as an office.

She scanned the printed text message. It had been such a clever idea, and it worked every time; get the client to text what they want; you get their phone number and you avoid all those awkward conversations. If they want bondage, then she’d ask them to include a picture of what they fantasised about. If they’re into leather, then what leather do they want and where — send a picture — They all have pictures of their fantasies — she gave no guarantee that the exact item would be in her wardrobe, but it gave her something to work with.

A quick look at her Mac found the file, she read for a few seconds and smiled. Another visit, so the first one worked, time to take it a little further. The door buzzer came to life, she clicked on the monitor and there was the guy. She remembered him; Adrian Marsh, medium build, short hair, no glasses; he’d taken her advice to heart, trimmer, more upright, more confident.

She clicked the mike button, took a deep breath and in her sexist husky mid-Atlantic voice began the game.

“Hi, honey. The door's open, come into the studio, same as last time, I’ll be with you in a moment but I’d like you to get ready for me. I want to push harder this time, so here’s what you do. Come in, undress and put your clothes in that little cupboard in the left-hand corner. You’ll find hangers and shelves, put everything in. The door will click shut and then it’s on a time lock until we’re done. Okay, got that? You stay naked until the time is up. You don’t have to answer, I’ll know you agree once that door is shut.”

She liked that part. That line always worked, it amounted to consent.
“When you’re done use the chalk to write your safeword on the door — nice big letters.”

Saying that always made her smile. It saved time and the pressure of the chalk on the board made sure the door was shut. She watched her monitor as he undressed and wrote his word.

“Honey the next part is a little scary. In front of you on the table there’s some leather cuffs, put them on your wrists and ankles. After that I’m going to put the lights out, stand still in the middle of the room. You’ll feel me moving around and once I have you safe in the bondage, I think you’ll like my surprise.”

She studied the monitor as he attached the cuffs and then she killed the lights. The room went dark, totally dark, very expensively dark, but worth every penny. Her infrared sniperscope was the best part of the whole thing. With that on she switched off the lights in the office, opened the door and silently glided into the room. She walked in front of him, giving herself a foot clearance, close enough for her perfume to waft over him.

“Can you feel me near you? Can you feel my heat?” She worked her way behind him picking up his right wrist and reaching up to attach it to a chain hanging from the ceiling.

“You’re making me hot,” she said as she hooked up his left wrist. “I bet you wonder how I can see you. I’m wearing an infra-red night scope; I see your heat." She knelt in front of him her mouth open, close enough to engulf the head of his cock without touching, breathing body heat all over his most sensitive part. "When you get a whiff of my perfume your cock gets harder and it glows.”

Her words produced another jerk in that organ. She smiled, she loved using that line. She ran one fingernail from his balls to the tip of the penis and it stood and straightened away from her hand.

“I guess you’re ready,” she said, pulled off her goggles and hit a button on her remote. In front of the man jets in the floor emitted CO2 smoke forming a cloud as the lights came up. A second later a naked woman materialised in the haze in front of him.

“Cool isn’t it,” she said, advancing towards him and sinking to her knees to wrap her lips around his cock and work the head into the warmth of her mouth.

By then it didn’t matter what he said; from now on she was in charge, calling the shots, deciding where it ended; exactly what he asked for.

There were surprises along the way. When she had him as hard as he could ever imagine, she slid behind him and worked a dildo into his arse.

“Among other things, you asked for a prostate massage,” she said. “There are many ways to do that, but I think you’ll remember this one.” On her knees in front of him again, her mouth enveloped his cock and that was when he realised that the dildo in his arse was part of a machine. The foreign object reamed into him pushing him forward, vibrating and giving him little shocks at the same time. Hanging taut from the ceiling with no choice in the matter his cock plunged down her throat. The rhythm was controlled by her, working with care, playing with him, keeping him hovering on the edge.

Without a word she pulled off and stood up, kissing him, running her tongue into his mouth, forcing him to taste his own pre-cum.

When his mouth was coated she eased back, turned and slipped a condom on his rigid cock and introduced it to her own tight back passage. Once it was there she hit another button and cranked up the depth of the machine in his arse making him plunge deeper than he could have imagined.

She studied his face in the mirror in front of her and played with her clit at the same time. She brought both of them to a simultaneous climax before she eased off him and allowed his cock to relax. She did nothing to loosen the chains.

“Let's pretend your wife doesn't know you're here, what would she say if she found out?”

“I can keep a secret.”

“Good answer, you're getting stronger Adrian"

She picked up a couple of wipes and cleaned his cock.

“Does your arse feel sore?”

“A little.”

“I bet you’ve got a nice cushion at the office so you’ll survive the day.” She grinned, “You did well. That was probably a record for you, twelve minutes. You should be proud of yourself."

She watched him stand a little taller, less than five minutes was all his wife had ever got out of him.
"Well done, but the next part may not be so much fun.”

“What?”

“This is a treat for you, so you mustn't get used to the idea of cheating.”

“So?”

“So I'll have to punish you as if you were cheating.”

“That wasn’t in the deal.”

“Deal, what deal? Your message said what you’d like, and you’ve had some of that, but there was no deal. I’m going to whip you a little, smack your arse, and make you remember you have a wife at home. You need to feel guilty, that’s half the fun and don’t tell me different.”

“Why would I come again if you beat me up?”

She laughed. “Oh come on, you came before and you’ll come again because you won’t be able to get it out of your mind. Now tell me what did your wife say after the last time?”

“She said it did me good.”

“Go on, I bet she said more than that.”

“She wanted to know what you were like.”

“And?”

“She asked if I wanted to come again.”

“That’s right," she laughed, "I spoke to her... all part of the service. I think she’ll enjoy seeing you whipped. You’re a cuckold, you’re supposed to get your kicks from what she does. I’m going to send her the video. You need to understand how much she loves you, that’s why she pays for these little sessions.”

“I wish she would do this for me.”

“She wants to think of you in a different way. She thinks you’re a saint because you let her do all the things she does, but she knows it’s not fair. Everyone likes dirty sex now and then. She knows you’re submissive, she loves what you let her do, but she can’t bring herself to dominate you. You’re a lucky man, but you have to feel guilty and then she’ll be sorry for you tonight and maybe all week if I hit you hard enough, and she’ll look after you and you’ll love it.”

"It's because I always come too soon."

"True, but you did better today. Don't think about that. You come too quick because you love her so much but she loves you too. Don't ever forget that."

Julie used a whip with supple leather straps and wet them in a bucket of iced water between strokes. The shock of each blow made him scream. It left red stripes one coalescing into another so by the time she’d finished his back was red and tender all over. She gave him a few extra stripes with the cane to top off the effect.

She stood back to look at him then gave him another kiss.

“Shall I let you go now or do you want a little longer in chains?”

“I like the chains.”

“A little blowjob to go?”

“I’d love that but there’s something else.”

“Go on.”

She pressed the remote so the chains cranked up a little, stretching him and lifting his heels off the floor. She wrapped a hand around his balls and massaged them.

“There was something else you wanted to tell me?”

“Last time when I was here — do you keep records or anything, I mean proof I was here?”

“I am absolutely serious about confidentiality. Any record I keep is for me alone.”

“I get that,” he said, moaning a little as she squeezed his balls and worked his cock. Whatever he wanted to say disappeared in guttural grunts as she kept his chains taught and made him come again, spurting onto her thighs as she pressed herself against him.

She left him for a minute to get his breath back before releasing the chains.

“If you need someone to know you were here then I need your permission or to hear from your lawyer. I can do that for you. Is it likely?”

“It may be,” he said. “I hope not.”

“Fine,” she said, releasing the chains. “So we’re clear about that. Now you know what you have to do.” she lay down on the floor, spread her legs.

“Lick me clean. Show me what you can do for your wife after her bulls fuck her.”

Julie enjoyed this part. She never got this at home.

“Does it bother you, all these guys she fucks?”

“They have bigger cocks, they last longer, what can I do?”
 
“But does it bother you?”
 
“Yes.”

"Why do you agree to it?"

"It was my idea. I come too fast, I can’t satisfy her."

“Does being with me make up?”
 
“I don’t know,” he said. “Did I satisfy you? It’s so long since I made her come with my cock. You do different things. I can’t compare.”
 
“Sorry,” she said. “I shouldn’t have asked.” She sat up, wiped away his tears and hugged him for a few minutes.

-  -  -  -

 

When he’d gone she saved the videos and filed them with his details on her cloud store. She checked the end of the video and listed to that last conversation again. His wife needed to know. She’d spoken at length to Mary, his wife. The woman was conflicted, enjoying the hot-wife life but totally unsure what it was doing to her submissive husband. She chose the video file that caught his face in that confession and emailed a copy to the wife. After that she locked up and strolled down the street to bank the money the way she did every day. From the bank she visited the supermarket, bought groceries and headed home.

She loaded an apple pie into the oven, setting potatoes to bake on a higher shelf, put the rest of the shopping away and made her way to the shower. An hour later in a flowing shimmering dress that hugged and emphasised her curves she opened the door to Anthony.

They kissed in the hallway.

“Did you have a good day?”

“Average to awful.”

“Typical Tuesday?”

“You’ve got it, panic all morning and finance committee for the afternoon.”

“Poor you, have a shower and dinner will be ready when you are.”

“Smells good,” he said over his shoulder as he went upstairs.

Fifteen minutes later, refreshed, he reappeared to find her handing him a glass of wine. His steak was on the table a few minutes later.

As they ate she enjoyed watching him devouring her with his eyes.

“That dress looks stunning. Is that new?”

“Newish.” She smiled, as he raised one eyebrow. “I traded with Angela. One of hers for one of mine.”

“I ought meet this Angela.”

“I’m not sure I want that, who knows where it might lead.”

Anthony sliced a piece of steak and enjoyed the juice in his mouth.

“You can trust me, besides I’m no great catch, you’re the one everyone looks at.”

“Really?” she said.

“Oh come on love, half the guys at work wonder how I hooked you.”

“I fell in love with you. There’s so much more to you than looks or anything like that.”

He raised his eyes from the steak with a rueful look. “That was a backhanded compliment.”

She giggled. “Sorry. Don’t get hung up about it. You get too nervous, you should relax and let me help you.”

He sliced his way through more steak and drank most of his glass of wine.

“You mean help me with sex?”

“Mmmm.”

“So how come you’re an expert?”

“I don’t know if I am,” she said, retreating. “I, um well, sometimes it comes up with a client; I read about it, you know, if I have a quiet afternoon. There’s a lot of material on the internet, articles, videos, you should watch some.”

An irritated frown crossed his face like a cloud passing in front of the sun.

“I know,” she said. “You don’t have the time. I understand that, all that work you do is keeping the money coming in so that’s why it’s best if I do the sex research, you know, team work. It could be better for both of us.”

“It makes me feel kind of weird.”

“That’s your Mum and Dad speaking. Men don’t have to know everything.”

“Yeah, but sex, I mean if a guy doesn’t know what he’s doing, it’s… well it’s embarrassing.”

She got up and cleared the plates.

“Finish your wine, it doesn’t go with apple pie.”

She returned a moment later with the pie on a small tray.

“How come I’m being treated?”

“It’s Tuesday, you always say Tuesday’s hell. That deserves an occasional treat doesn’t it?”

She strolled around the table and massaged his shoulders. “I have another treat too,” she said, moving to his side and pressing against him enjoying her nakedness under the thin fabric of her dress, waiting until he noticed.  His eyes never moved from the apple pie.

“There’s cream?”

Idiot, she thought, you’re supposed to supply the cream. She pressed her hip against him, sliding a little to and fro but her nakedness under the dress still somehow eluded him.

“Yes,” she said, trying to sound enthusiastic. “Good guess,” and set off back to the kitchen.

The cream arrived in a big bowl; she served him a helping of pie and did the same for herself, dolloping cream on his before sitting down opposite him. She piled cream on her own pie and then sucked more from the spoon, being as lewd as she could, leaving a mass of cream visible in her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue, licking it off her lips, taking as long as she could, making sure his eyes stayed on her before closing her lips in a devilish grin.

“If men know all about sex,” she said in a husky voice. “How come all the whores are women?”

She studied his face, smiling as the colour flushed a little.

“Anthony Goddard, I’m surprised at you. Deep down you are a prude. What’s wrong with better sex? Your colleagues must think you get loads of it because you have the best looking wife.”

Gazing at his face, almost daring him to look at her as she saw his emotions whirring under the skin.

“Sorry love,” she said. “There’s a price to pay for hooking me.”

“If the guys had any idea what a tease you can be, they’d think twice.”

“I bet they would.” She picked up the dishes and loaded the washer, knowing he wouldn’t help and by the time she’d made the kitchen tidy the TV would be on and they’d have an hour of some detective series, or  football. One day I’ll shock the hell out of him, she whispered under her breath.

Watching him unwind in front of the TV she contemplated a blowjob, but he’d have a heart attack, she thought; a cuddle would have to do.

 

-  -  -  -

She saw him off in the morning with another kiss, with tongue this time and holding him a little longer, counting under her breath, remembering yesterday and adding a few more seconds, in her mind building up to something more dramatic one day. Did he even notice she wondered.

Back in the house she logged into her website and picked up two messages. An easy morning, a chance to tidy up.

An hour later, in her studio, for what should be a relaxing morning with no clients, the intercom rang. She turned on the cameras and then looked at the door screen. There was a guy there waving a police badge; plain clothes, a detective.

Just as well I’m not busy, she thought as she headed for entrance.
 
“How can I help?” she said, staying in the doorway.

“Can I come in?”

“I guess it depends on what you want.”

“Do you know this man?” he said, holding out a photograph.

“Why do you need to know?”

“He’s giving you as an alibi, says he was here two months ago. What was he doing here?”

He was here yesterday too, she thought. “Did he give you permission to ask me?”

“Yeah, sort of.”

“So you have that in writing?”

“I could get it.”

“That’s not quite the same thing is it?”

“You want proof?”

“Isn’t that what you would ask for if you were in my shoes.”

The detective looked down at her shoes. “I don’t know what the fuck I’d want if I was wearing whore pumps like those.”

“Everything I do with clients is confidential. I prefer to keep it that way.”

“So he was a client?”

“Did I say that? I’m not saying anything until I see a request from him.”

“I can make things difficult for you.”

“Would you care to expand on that, I mean, is that a threat? Is that how the police work these days?”

“Let’s put it like this. I can sit out there and watch this place. I can get your precious paperwork faxed to my car and then interrupt your business when I think it will be most bloody awkward. Get the picture?”

“What’s the name of his lawyer?”

“Anthony Goddard.”

Did her face show anything? Christ how could this happen? She turned away, reaching behind her to pick up the phone book, flipping through it trying to recover her calm.

“Ah yes,” she said. “Hold on and I’ll call him.”

She tried to ignore the cop who by then had advanced another couple of steps into the lobby.

“Anthony Goddard, please — Can I speak to his assistant," she said, careful to maintain her mid-Atlantic drawl. "This is Angela Evans, I have a detective with me wanting me to confirm the whereabouts of a client of yours, Mr Adrian Marsh, on the nineteenth of March this year, between 1:00 and 2:00pm. Is that something your client would wish me to do?”

She risked a glance at the detective.

“Yes, thank you. Yes I can confirm that he was here for the whole of that hour.”

She put the phone down and turned to the detective. “There, that wasn’t so hard was it. You heard me; he was here from one until two and in my sight every minute.  What did you think he was doing?”

“Robbing a fucking bank.”

“I didn’t know they had fucking banks. How does that work? You promise a fuck as currency?”

“Fuck you.”

“I doubt it. Anyway he was here, so we can leave it at that, right?”

“No way. I can still drag him up in court and make you explain what you were doing with him. I don’t have to believe you. He could be paying you.”

“I’m sorry, I provide a lot of services, psychological support is my main specialty, perjury is not included. There’s a security camera on the front door,” she said, pointing to it. “I can show you when he arrived and when he left.”

“Psychology my arse? You’re a high-class whore. I’ll tell you what, give me a sample, give me a go and I won’t drag you up in court.”

“That’s blackmail. What I do is legal and you know it.”

“Call it blackmail, call it psychology, call it what you fucking like. I’ll be back tomorrow to collect that camera tape and you can consider my offer.” He turned on his heel and left. She closed the door behind him.

“What are the chances,” she muttered under her breath. “What are the bloody chances? Anthony is his lawyer. Shit.”

 


  -  -  -  -

A month later, Anthony, having a day working at home to study some difficult cases opened the door to find a leather-clad figure standing on the step. The crash helmet and clip-board suggested a bike messenger. He stepped back a little to allow her to move out of the rain.

“Please remove your helmet?”

“Oh sure,” said a muffled voice. “Sorry I was just getting to it, with this weather I tend to keep it on.”

“I assume you’re some kind of messenger, not a masked assassin.”

The helmet came off and a cascade of ginger blond hair flowed out.

“Sorry,” said a now distinctly female voice, “I saw your porch and thought I’d wait till I was in the dry.”

Anthony grinned. “I guess you had no way of knowing if anyone was in. You’re lucky; I have a late start today. What do you do if there’s no one in?”

“Leave a card and call back. For this one I have to have a signature," she said, proffering an envelope and the clipboard with pen attached.

“Don’t I know you? Do you work for Saunders and Goddard?”

“Yes. This is for them.”

“I sense a cock-up here,” he said, scanning the address. “I think there’s been a mistake, this is for one of my wife’s colleagues. Is it okay for me to sign?”

“I think so, but it’s kind of urgent. Is there some way you can contact her or give me an address where I can deliver?”

“That important?”

“It’s a court thing. She’s a witness in a case. She has to get the message today.”

“I don’t know what the office is up to,” he said. "This is one of my cases. If you weren’t on my doorstep I’d be reading the papers for it. Why don’t you come in and I’ll see if I can get hold of her. Will that work?”

“Sure, if you don’t mind. I can wait here if you like.”

Anthony beckoned her in and led the way. “I’ll make coffee. I don’t know where she is but Julie should know. She keeps her phone on silent but she usually gets back in a few minutes.” He indicated a chair at the kitchen table and set the coffee machine going. “How do you take it?”

“Black, no sugar.”

As the machine gurgled into life he dialled, waited a few seconds and then spoke. “Darling it’s Anthony, There’s an urgent message for Angela, something about being a court witness. I haven’t opened the letter. Can one or other of you get back or call the office.”

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

He picked up the coffee cups. “That should do it I reckon, with luck she’ll get back in a few minutes. What kind of bike do you ride?”

“A Piaggio MP3 300ie.”

“What the hell is that?”

“It’s a plug-in hybrid. I like it for around town. It has two wheels at the front, looks like a scooter but more stable and more economical. I like that it doesn’t have a boy racer look to it so I don’t have idiots trying to chase me.”

Anthony was ready to ask more but his phone rang. A glance at the dial showed Julie’s name.

“Hi darling. Someone from our office has brought a letter for Angela here; some cock-up I guess, but it’s urgent. If I was at work I could probably figure out what’s going on. It’s one of my cases, someone at the office probably transposed the addresses.”

He listened for a moment then hesitated. Anthony looked at the motorcycle girl. “Do you need an answer right now?” he put the phone on the table, setting it to speaker.

“Mrs Goddard. I have to know Angela has read it, she ought to sign for it.”

Julie’s voice cracked out of the speaker. “One of you had better read it out.”

Anthony handed the letter back to the girl.

“Dear Ms Evans,” the girl read. “I’m sorry to have to inform you that the date for the hearing in which you may be called as a witness has been changed at short notice. We need you to be at the court for nine am on Thursday this week. I am sorry that this has been brought forward, but I have to inform you that you are obliged to attend and could be subpoenaed if you do not.”

There was a long pause. “Did you hear that darling?”

“Yes — Oh well, I suppose there’s no choice.”

“Will you tell Angela today? Shall I sign to say you’ve heard it.”

“Sign? Sign what?”

“Mrs Goddard, there’s a box on the form for Ms Evans to sign to say she’s had the message and will attend.”

“I don’t like this bullying. It’s unnecessary. They must know that.”

Anthony looked at the girl, raising his eyebrows, surprised at the vehemence in his wife’s voice.

The girl shrugged, as if to say ‘Beats me.’

“I think it’s just a formality love.”

There was a sigh from the phone and a muttered sound.

“What did you say?”

“You realise they mean tomorrow.”

“Yes love, I know when Thursday is.”

Anthony picked up the paper, took the pen and signed.

“Anthony, Are you still there?” came from the phone.

“Yes.”

“This will upset Angela, she’ll need support. I probably should stay in town. I’ll find a hotel. I’ll call you.” She hung up.

A frown crept over his face as Anthony looked at the girl, questions forming in his head.

“She’s probably right. I’ve never met Angela but Julie says she can be fragile. Julie has to stand in for her often.”

“What does your wife do?”

“Consultancy work. I don’t know much about it, she’s hot on client confidentiality.”

A sly smile crept across the girl’s face. He grinned. “Yeah, I know,” he said. “That covers a multitude of sins. She’s a psychologist, so it’s often sensitive, best to know nothing then I can’t blurt out the wrong thing.”

“Plausible deniability; you have no idea what she does… Can I have another coffee, or do you have to get back to work?”

The girl shrugged off her leather jacket revealing a smart blouse underneath. “It gets hot in this thing,” she said.

“I could get you something cold.”

“Coffee will be fine. I had a late night and I need something to perk me up for the traffic.” She watched his eyes on her legs and grinned. “That’s as far as I go even if they are hot.”

“They are hot,” he said, “any way you look at them.”

“Changing the subject,” she said, “how come you’re at home?”

“Normally I’d be at the office but sometimes a day at home is a good idea. If I have a lot of papers for a case and I don’t want to be disturbed. I was mugging up this case, I got the news about the change of date last night.”

“Sorry,” she said.

“Oh, it’s okay,” he said. “I can cope with leather-clad blonds disturbing me any time. It’s my firm’s cock-up anyway.”

“You want to be careful saying things like that.”

“What cock-ups by my firm?”

“The leather-clad blond bit. Your wife’s a psychologist, what would she read into that?”

Anthony stopped for a moment, his cup half way to his mouth. “I dread to think.”

The girl smiled. “I’d take the leather’s off normally, but my skirt’s at the office.”

The hybrid bike purred away. Anthony closed the door and tried to phone Julie. He got no response.

 

-  -  -  -

Julie watched her phone light up. Anthony again. What should she do? That damn detective, he’d come again a week later. At first he tried to be nice and played all reasonable but then wanted a blow job. She’d tried to negotiate, dragging it out, trying to get him to think better of it. She'd pulled up her tape to remind herself.

“You’re on duty,” she’d said on the tape. “You shouldn’t be doing this.”

“Nor should you. What would your husband think?”

“It’s nothing to do with him.”

“What is he, a truck driver? Away a lot?”

“None of your business.”

“Strip for me.”

“What?”

“Strip for me, come on show me skin.”

She'd settled for a blowjob wearing a corset. She made damn sure to keep up her mid-Atlantic accent. It was hard work to keep him to something as simple as that, the guy was greedy.

She made him strip and had him facing the camera while she was on her knees in front of him. There was no way she could keep out of the court case. Blowjob or not he would come back for more and as soon as she refused it would end up in court or in public some way or another. Having him on film might be useful.

What would Anthony do? Would he divorce her?  The thought filled her with dread. Being part high-class hooker, part relationship psychologist to fill the gaps in her sex life made by her loveable but prudish husband was one thing. On her own and on the game would be a different thing altogether.

She got rid of the detective after almost an hour and once he’d gone she scanned the tape with a professional eye; good lighting, perfect face recognition, good sound and no shots in which her face was clear. The tape seemed like her best defence.

“I’ve got you bang to rights,” she muttered as she duplicated the tape, uploaded a copy to the cloud and filed the original in her fireproof safe.

 

-  -  -  -

 

 

That after noon Julie kept ignoring Anthony's calls and tried to cancel her appointments for the rest of the day. She needed time to think. She offloaded everything except one couple. They arrived together; he muscular and handsome, she vivacious and petite. The paperwork they sent was a little vague, but all their medical tests were clean so she could take it wherever she thought best. If this court thing wasn’t hanging over her an afternoon with a couple, getting into their heads and improvising would be fun. The hell with the detective and Anthony; for an hour she’d enjoy herself and then find a way out of the mess.

The girl took charge.

“I love George to bits,” she said, “but he’s so big. We’ve tried a few times, and it’s awkward. We have fun and laugh a lot but I don’t think I’m giving him what he deserves. I want to see him fuck someone who knows what she’s doing and maybe pick up a few tips along the way.”

“What does George think about it?”

“Oh, he does what he’s told. I’m Annette by the way,” she giggled for a moment. “Sorry I guess you were asking George.”

They both turned to look at George who managed, despite his looks and build, to look shy.

“So does he have a huge cock?” Julie said, trying not to sound excited. “Before he shows me, can I ask what you want out of this Annette?”

“I want to see him fuck you. I want to see what it’s like if he lets go with it, gets as deep as he can. I figure if I see it happen maybe I won’t be as scared.”

“So it’s therapy for you? Fair enough. I think you ought to work for it a little harder though. What do you think George? Should she have a dildo at the same time?”

“She, um, well, she ought to…”

“She ought to be naked. I’m sure that’s what you planned to say. I’d like both of you to be naked. I want to see how much she arouses you. Annette this is personal but have you given him hand jobs and blowjobs? No need to be embarrassed, keep it technical.”

“Hand, yes, I did like that but I think he’s too big for my mouth.”

Julie stood up and opened the door to the main salon. “Take no notice of the equipment; we don’t have to use any of that unless you want to. There are screens, why don’t you strip behind them. I’ll wait for you here. I will be naked too and we will have fun, that’s the most important thing, have fun, don’t get wound up about anything.”

When the two of them came out from behind the screens Julie had to try hard to suppress a giggle.

“Okay,” Julie said, I can see the problem.”

“Is it the biggest you’ve ever seen?” Annette’s voice was no more than a trembling whisper. Julie pulled her into her arms and gave her a long hug.

“No, not at all. It is big, but I’ve had bigger. I think he needs a little excitement before I work on you.”

As she spoke Julie had dropped to her knees and took George’s cock in her mouth, teasing with her lips and tongue, playing with it and holding his balls at the same time.

“Come here Annette,” she said. “Hold his cock and put it in my mouth, you do the work, don’t let him do anything.”

Annette joined Julie on her knees and gingerly took the now swelling organ in her tiny hand.

“Ease it in, I want you to use my mouth as a toy, I’ll stop you if I can’t take it.”

Annette’s finger wrapped around two thirds of the girth and she began to wake it up to full engorgement.

“Don’t be shy girl, work the thing. It’s a toy, remember.”

“I thought you were the toy?”

Julie laughed and looked up at George. “Bright girl you have here.”

The first few inches were easy; Julie had no problem taking the thing into half way and making deliberate slurping noises, trying to be noisy and enthusiastic, before she pushed it out.

“Okay, that’s step one. Did you both enjoy that?” There was a pause, neither knew what to say.

Julie pulled Annette close and whispered into her ear.

“The next bit is more tricky, that’s where the experience comes in. I have to relax my throat and make sure I don’t gag on it. That can happen and once I even threw up, which was embarrassing.
 
“Breakfast was a long time ago so we should okay," she said knowing she was being rough on them but pushing ahead anyway. "I want you to hold my throat, don’t squeeze, feel the way it relaxes. I can’t explain as I go along because my throat will be full of George’s cock. Okay? So go ahead, play with it and when you’re ready go for it.”

Annette was shy and nervous and contrary to her usual technique Julie didn’t look at George for more than the occasional glance, she kept her eyes on Annette. Julie wrapped her hand around the cock from the other side so that her fingers intertwined with Annette’s and nudged the engorged organ in and out.

When she had half of it in, she took a deep breath and went for it, swallowing as she pressed it forwards, not allowing Annette to flinch. In ten seconds her lips were against George’s balls. Annette’s hand came free as it reached Julie’s lips so she took it with her other hand and pressed the tiny fingers against her throat, letting Annette feel the relaxation of the muscles in her neck.

A few nudges in and out were enough for the first run before Julie pushed George away and caught her breath.

“Get it?”

“Mmmm, but I don’t know if I could do it.”

“It takes practice but you’ve got a great toy to work with. Relax for a moment please George. Lie on the couch there while I talk to your girl.”

Julie led Annette across the room.

“He is big, but not impossible, have you ever thought about practicing on someone else?”

Annette flushed and looked at the floor.

“It sounds like cheating I know, but you’d be doing it for him.”

“Where would I find…”

“I could help you. I get all sizes in here; if you had the time and money you could hang out with me a little and work your way up. I could teach you a lot of other things. Think about it.”

“I don’t know. I read stories about wives who control their husbands and have sex with other men, but I’m not sure that’s me.”

“There's all sorts of stories out there," Julie said. "Usually the wife is looking for a bigger cock because her husband is too small. George would be exactly what those women would be looking for."
She studied Annette's face. "I don't think you're about to lose him to some rampant hotwife, they want performance as well as size and George is a bit on the shy side isn't he. The vital thing to make any of that stuff work is that you have to love and understand each other inside out and backwards. Without that it ends badly.”

Annette giggled, flushed with embarrassment and for a second couldn’t speak.

“You could hire George out if he practiced, it would make a change from hiring me, you’d have the money and George would still get the satisfaction.”

Julie watched the girl’s face as she spoke. “For now why not let me teach you how to handle George, you can always come back for advanced classes.”

Assuming I don’t lose Anthony, otherwise I might be joining the queue, she thought.

Annette smiled. “Mmmm, yes please, lets do it that way.”

“Have you ever tied George up?”

“No.”

“Well if we’re going to get that thing into you we need to make sure he can’t move too much.”

“I wanted him to fuck you.”

“I know, and I will, but it’s all about you. He can’t come here and fuck me every day and I won’t be sleeping with him every night. If he enjoys fucking me, which I hope he will then he’s unlikely to want to give up sex. I want to help you girl, and that means getting you into shape unless you can get him so under your thumb that he’s happy with the occasional treat and hand jobs. Does he use his mouth on you? Do you get orgasms from him?”

“He has a great mouth, and he adores me. I know it would be nice if he could fuck me, but I don’t want him getting ahead of himself.”

“So you’re looking at a femdom marriage with a guy with a big cock. That’s a new one on me.”

Annette covered her mouth to stop herself giggling.

“He loves me, he’ll do anything I ask and I would love to fuck him but it scares me. I want to keep what I’ve got, so this was the best plan I could manage.”

Julie walked over to George.

“Don’t get up honey. I know it’s a lot to ask but I want you to trust me. We ought have a few sessions of counselling for the two of you, something I’m qualified to do but I don’t have the time today. You can think about that afterwards. I’m not cheap, but if you need me, I’m here." She glanced at both of them, watching their reaction to her businesslike voice; nothing changed, no one flinched at the mention of money.

"Now George," she purred, "I want you to trust Annette and me. Lie on the couch while I strap you down because with a cock that size we can’t risk you getting over excited and moving at the wrong moment. Are you up for that?”

George glanced at Annette, she reached out and took his hand and he seemed to relax for a moment.

“Keep doing that,” said Julie. “You should kiss him too, I want him to associate all the pleasure he gets with you not with me.”

She pulled wide straps around his body that were attached to the couch underneath. Two crossed his thighs, and another lay flat across his hip bones a fourth was positioned across his shoulders leaving him free to breathe but unable to move.

“Now kiss him like he’s the sexiest guy in the world.”

Julie leaned across and sucked George’s cock again, this time working it until it was solid before she covered it with a condom.

“Have you ever seen him bigger than that?’

“No,” whispered Annette.

Julie climbed on top of the couch, turned to face George, sitting up in the cowgirl position and began to inch herself towards his cock, hovering just above it, allowing the head to brush the lips of her pussy.

“Put him into me.”

Annette stopped kissing for a second and turned to grab George’s cock, holding it stiff and upright as Julie sank onto it.

“Now because he’s tall and you’re short we can try something clever. Lay yourself on top of him. Climb up and spread your legs either side of me. Kiss him, press your tits onto his chest, I want it to feel like he’s fucking you.”

As soon as she was in position Julie reached between Annette’s legs and fingered her pussy, inserting fingers and then her thumb so that her fingers were free to find her clit. Julie played with Annette as she rocked up and down on George, letting his cock penetrate her and working him with her vaginal muscles.

For a minute she let herself go, enjoying what George had but making sure he didn’t explode too soon.

“Kiss him, love him for all you’re worth, this is a treat you’re giving him, make it the best he’s known.”

Julie reached across to a small table next to the couch and pulled off the covering cloth to reveal a range of dildos. Picking the middle size one first, covered it with lube and nudged it into Annette’s entrance where her fingers had been, easing it in and out until all of it found a place out of sight. She pulled back and ran it in again, and again before pulling out and fingering her clit while reaching with her other hand for a bigger dildo.

All the time she continued to rock and grind on George’s cock until she felt the stirring beneath her change pitch. She slowed her gyrations, keeping him close and on edge as she lubed and inserted the bigger dildo.

Julie ran a hand over Annette’s arse, stroking her and playing with her as she eased more of the dildo inside, keeping up a pulsating rhythm. Another half dozen thrusts had almost all of it inside her when Julie, with athleticism she was so proud of that she had to see it again on video later that day, climbed off George, pulled the dildo out of Annette and in an almost seamless movement removed the condom and slid George’s cock into Annette.

She took hold of Annette’s hip and pressed her onto the cock, catching George’s eye and winking at him as she moved to the side. She saw a look of understanding and delight cross what she could see of his face as she pressed the quick release on the thigh and hip straps, allowing him enough movement to buck a little and drive into Annette.

She reached down and squeezed George’s balls to encourage him and then pulled another strap across both of then so that Annette could not escape.

Standing back to watch, Julie was a little surprised that it took another couple of minutes before Annette screamed and George convulsed. She left them tied together for another minute, wondering if Annette knew what had happened. She strolled around to kneel at the head of the bed and lifted Annette’s head away from George’s lips.

“I thought you said you couldn’t take him.”

Annette looked confused. Julie turned her head to the side and kissed her.

“For the last five minutes he’s had his cock filling you and you don’t seem to have come apart at the seams.”

“How? How did you do that?”

“Skill and experience, that’s what you’re paying for.”

Julie walked around the couch undoing the straps across Annette.

“Now for the moment of truth. This is your coming out ceremony. Annette have you got the energy to push yourself up into the cowgirl position like I was to begin with?”

Annette struggled to push herself up and Julie helped.

“On the right there’s a step, put one foot on it.”

Julie helped Annette off the couch, letting her feel George’s cock slide out of her.

“Does he like to lick you?” she whispered. “Before we untie him you could give him a pussy pie treat.”

Annette turned to Julie and flung her arms around her neck.

“Go on,” said Julie. “If you want him submissive now’s your chance to give him a treat while he can’t move, teach him what his mouth is for. Why don’t you carry on with him, I’ve got things to do, I’ll come back in ten minutes.”

She watched on the monitor in her office room as Annette kissed George again and again and then leaned closer to put one of her nipples in his mouth. Julie turned the sound on.

“You’ve been fantastic darling, and thanks to Angela I took the whole thing in but I don’t want you getting any silly ideas. Being fucked was very nice and if you’re good I’ll let you do it again but right now I’m worried about how much I will leak all over the car, so you can clean me up before we go.”

She climbed onto the couch, taking a sixty-nine position.

“You clean me and I’ll clean you, that’s fair isn’t it.”

Julie couldn’t hear George’s reply because his face was smothered and Annette was well into cleaning his cock. By now the monster was shrinking and Annette had no difficulty sucking most of it into her mouth without having to seriously deep throat him.

Julie turned the sound off.

What the hell can I to do about Anthony? He’s expecting the mythical Angela in court, so if I turn up there will be trouble. If I tell him  everything that’ll throw his whole life in the air in the middle of a court case. He’ll be all of a tizzy and that could put him off his stride. He’d never forgive me if he lost the case.

On the monitor she watched Annette take George back into her mouth and begin to suck him back to life.

She pressed the mike button. “Good,” she said. “I’m turning off the monitor now. Have the run of the place for a quarter of an hour. Enjoy.”

She turned off the monitor but left the camera running, knowing she’d need to satisfy her own curiosity at some point.

For several minutes she sat, almost motionless, jotting cryptic notes on a pad in front of her.

She picked up the phone.”Hello? Could I speak to Marion please — Hi it’s Julie Goddard, Can I drag you away from whatever you’re doing later this afternoon. I need makeover work. — What were they going to pay you? — I’ll double it. — Five thirty then. — Haircut, colour change, some eyebrows and a lot of make-up.” There was a pause and then she laughed. “I don’t think I have time for plastic surgery darling but some of that latex theatrical stuff you do may be necessary. — I have to be someone else tomorrow. — Well, yes if you had time first thing in the morning as well, yes fantastic.”

She put the phone down, checked the clock and made more notes. A little later there was a knock on the door, she opened it to find Annette and George, now dressed and wanting to leave.

“Was that what you wanted or expected?”

Annette laughed. “No, not at all — but much better.”

“What about you George?”

“It couldn’t have been better. Could we come again some time. Seeing this room is…”

“Overwhelming,” said Annette. “For both of us but now we’ve made a breakthrough, thanks to you, we’d like to have a think and see where else we could take it.”

“Fine by me.” Julia pulled Annette to one side. “Don’t bully him too much. You need to find out where he gets the most fun. The more he enjoys it, the better it will be for you.”

“Are you a psychologist of some sort?”

“Yes, and a trained counsellor, but I don’t put my qualifications on the wall.”

“Any advice for me?” said George.

Julie pulled him over and kissed him, taking her time, making it long and slow. “Use that thing you have wisely, keep the best of it for her.

Julie let them out, turned off the tape, filed the film and sat down to make notes in the computer before she got dressed and locked up, banked the money and headed for her hotel.

`````

Author's Note: My apologies for the length of this episode — I wanted to get all the important characters into play.

 

 

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments