Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Shoot the Messenger Chapter 12

"The weekend is over, reality begins to intrude."

7
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words

As Adrian left, George looked lost. "So it's you and me for the night?" he said, hesitating, struggling to make eye contact.

"Seems like it. Are you okay with that?"

"I'm not losing her am I?"

George was still naked from the shower, his cock hanging limp but still large with Mary's marks visible.

"You'll have her back before those rings wear off. Don't fret. Right now she's working with Mary, figuring out a plan."

"Should I be pleased with that idea?"

"Of course you should. How has it been for you?"

"A shock. I don't know what else to call it. It's not every day your wife flogs you to make you fuck another woman."

"Did you enjoy it? Think before you answer, in fact come in the bedroom and sit down and let your mind calm down."

"I was very mixed up," he said. "If it had been anyone else with that whip I'd have pulled out but Annette made it different. I had to please her. I don't think I've ever felt so weird in my life."

"Including fucking my arse?"

"All part of it. I felt while I was doing you that Annette might be there with the whip. It felt like the same thing."

"She was there, did you know?"

George sank deep into the armchair, shaking his head. "I could have guessed."

"Adrian saw them."

"Why didn't he say?"

"Mary shushed him from the doorway."

"Right. Did she approve? Annette I mean, was that what it was all about?"

"I don't know," said Julie, "the two of them cooked up the idea because they wanted you and Adrian out of the way, so you were my little treat."

"Was it?"

"Was it what?"

"A treat?"

"Oh yes," she said,"Oh yes."

"So I, um—"

"Did okay? Yes, you did okay. More than okay, I think you're getting the hang of it. Knowing when to be more assertive. There are times when a woman needs that. Not all the time... not all the time, it needs sensitivity, but you have to turn it on now and then."

George responded with a wan grin. "I think I'm beginning to get it. Adrian helped. I don't know if he meant to, I was jealous and mad at him but I kind of had to admire what he'd done."

"You don't know how hard he had to work at it."

"I got a hint of it, reading between the lines."

"So what now?"

"I'd like to sleep."

"But? Did I get the hint there was something else there?"

"What about you? I probably shouldn't ask."

"Am I having fun? Did I enjoy our session?"

"Yeah, but what about you? The real you or don't you ever tell?"

"I don't tell," she said. "Maybe I should but not tonight."

She snuggled up to him, wrapping her body around him for a minute.

"I don't know how you like to sleep," she said, "but if you wake up in the night feeling horny, you can wake me up, or if you're lonely or whatever."

~  ~  ~  ~

George fell asleep in a minute. The poor guy is worn out, Julie thought. Most days she would have been asleep as fast, but because she was working some instinct kept her awake until she knew he was out.

Five minutes later she slid out of bed without waking him and picked up her phone, looking for messages from Anthony or Laura. There weren't any. Was that a good thing? She looked at the time, two in the morning. No point in ringing now. Damn, nothing she could do. She could sleep, or at least try to. She tiptoed into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine, drinking it in a few swallows before she took herself back to the bedroom.

George was fast asleep and somehow that changed things. When he was awake she was the hostess, the analyst, the puller of strings, but now he was asleep and she was at a loose end, off duty, herself. Who was she? Right now she was a naked woman, recently fucked in all holes, and not by her husband. Where was her husband? At home, she supposed, possibly with Laura.

Lying in the bed with George everything suddenly felt odd; crazy to think that; it was her idea, but it still felt odd. Her professional persona seemed to evaporate as she got closer to sleep, leaving her insecurities and doubts free to runaround in her head.

She had a routine that had always worked before, trusting her body to know how to sleep. George felt warm and strong, or more accurately big enough that his presence felt solid. She snuggled against him, wrapping one leg over him and consciously feeling every inch of him with an inch of herself, making her brain pay attention to her body and nothing else. Slowly, the anxieties retreated to the corners of her mind where they belonged, and she slipped into sleep.

She woke early part way though a bad dream. Feeling anxious and insecure but unable to put it back together in her conscious mind. Something to do with Anthony... but what it was eluded her. I’ll call him, she thought, but not too early, he’ll be asleep, especially if Laura stayed. They’d have been up late for sure, so no point in waking them.

George was still sleeping like a baby. She resisted the temptation to wake him, not yet, she thought. She strolled through the silent building and slipped downstairs. Fifteen minutes working in bursts on a static bike and a rowing machine blew the cobwebs out; she showered, dabbed a little perfume and moisturiser here and there and headed back upstairs, still naked, but somehow feeling dressed.

In the first bedroom things were stirring, that is to say that Mary was doing her best to wake Adrian’s cock and Annette was looking on with approval.

Julie watched for a moment and then caught Annette’s eye.

“How does it feel?”

“A bit odd, but kind of okay.”

“Would you like to try something more secure?”

Annette guided Julie out of the room.

“I know I’d like to watch, but maybe we should leave them to it. What did you have in mind?”

“I have a proper chastity belt with built in dildos.”

“Dildos plural.”

Mmmm. You don’t have to wear both. You can pick the size and have it with or without remote control.”

Annette stood for a moment as the possibilities ran around in her head. “Yeah,” she said. “Fit me up, I have to try that.”

Julie took her downstairs, let her shower, eased out the dildo that had been there all night and spread Annette on a couch.

“I’m going to get you going,” she said “and then we can find the right size and lock you in.”

It took ten minutes of serious licking before Annette was ready and then what turned out to be a hilarious escapade as Julie lubed and stretched Annette before locking everything in place.

“Stand up.”

“Yes ma’am.”

"Maybe you should hold onto something.”

“Have you put a rocket in there?”

“No, but if you’ve never had it before it can be a shock.”

Annette leaned forwards placing her hands on the couch. “Fire me up.”

Julie stood in front of her, watching her face as she pressed the remote.

“Ooooh, yes,” she said, and subsided into giggles.

“Try walking around.”

After a few more giggles and holding onto various bits of furniture Julie handed Annette the remote, showed her what the buttons did and suggested that now might be the time to wake George.

“Do I get the keys?”

“What would you prefer?”

Annette giggled, “I don’t know which is worse, asking you if I can go to the bathroom or asking George.”

“You don’t have to give the keys away, though obviously you could. It’s something to think about. For now you keep them. Another thing you could think about is an enema.”

“Oh, um, so I don’t have to—“

“Exactly. That doesn’t last forever but it’s worth learning.”

“Did you do that?”

“Yes. I like to be ready for anything.”

“Right,” said Annette. “A good motto. Now for George’s surprise, and maybe you should check the video from the other room, see how Adrian is doing.”

Annette set off upstairs while Julie switched on the monitors and looked at the clock. In half an hour a catering van would be turning up with breakfast. Maybe it might be better to set that up downstairs. Should she use the studio or the basement? She settled on the basement because all the furniture could fold away either into cupboards or up into the ceiling, that would be less of a distraction to the caterers.

She had a quick look at the monitors. Annette was easing the covers off George and no doubt there would be some interesting action soon. Adrian and Mary were still under the covers but quite clearly reconnecting. She put the headphones on and listened.

“We should do it in the dark sometimes love,” said Mary. “You feel bigger.”

“Maybe I’ve grown.”

Mary chuckled, a throaty dirty laugh. “Fucking two dishy women can do that,” she said. “Those two would make any guy horny.”

“Not as much as you love. They didn’t make me come too soon.”

“Oh you clever boy,” she said. “So now premature ejaculation is a compliment.”

“And the second time is the fucking you deserve.”

“Now please Adrian. I filled myself with lube in the bathroom. Fuck my arse.”

“This,” he said, “will be different. I bet all the other guys you’ve had in there were doing it for their pleasure, this time it’s with love.”

“Oh yes,” she said.

Julie sat smiling at the monitor. “Right on,” she said. “I got that one right.” After a lingering look at the monitor she threw on a dress. The thought of shocking the caterers crossed her mind but she dismissed it. Twenty minutes later everything was set but there was no sign of a lull upstairs. Breakfast could keep for a while so she called home.

No answer. That was not like Anthony. She tried his mobile and got voicemail on that.

“Hi darling,” she said. “I thought I’d call you while I had a little break. Sorry to miss you. I call later, ring if you have a minute.”

It was an effort to keep her voice steady, hard not to say, Where the hell are you? Could he really be having such a great time with Laura that they didn’t notice the phone?

She glanced at the table in front of her. Maybe they went out for breakfast too. That had to be it, had to be.

She ran upstairs, determined to get back into professional mode. Here she was at work, her work. Thinking about Anthony was a bad idea—but why not, she loved Anthony and, and she’d told him all about this, everything she did, and she was good at it.

She sneaked open the door to Mary’s room and laughed when the two of them pulled the covers up.

“Kids, I know what you were doing.”

The two of them giggled.

She stood in the doorway watching them for a second. “I came to tell you breakfast is ready, if you can drag yourselves away from fucking yourselves silly.” She paused, grinned. “Did he do it?”

Adrian closed his eyes and hid under the blanket.

“He did,” said Mary.

“Then I’ll open the champagne. See you downstairs. I’m going to wake the other two.”

She eased the door closed behind her, trying to ignore the giggles. In the kitchen she flipped on the TV and coded in the second bedroom. Even without the sound it was obvious that they were awake and talking. She grabbed some headphones and listened.

“So if I press this?” asked George.

“I get a buzz.”

“Is it nice?”

“Mmmm, kind of.”

“Evens things up doesn’t it. You whip my arse, I buzz you. Pity it’s not actual shocks.”

“Would you do that to me?”

“Maybe.”

“George you’re supposed to say yes.”

“Where’s the suspense in that?”

Ignoring the giggles, Julie knocked on the door.

“Yes?”

“Breakfast is ready.”

"Coming."

Annette and George emerged seconds later.

"What's the dress code?" said George.

"Whatever you like."

"Okay, lets go." Annette was still wearing the chastity belt, George was naked.

Julie enjoyed breakfast, both couples were happy, perhaps Adrian and Mary more than the other two. Of the four she worried most about George; surprisingly, his performance had come under the most scrutiny. The man with the biggest cock turned out to have the most to lose. Who’d have thought it.

On the positive side Annette had found something in herself that was quite new; not only that but after her night with Mary she was doing something about her problem with George, owning the issue, taking action.

Julie poured coffee, made sure the croissants were hot and did her best to be the perfect host. How long did they want to stay? After all the action it was hard to remember what if anything had been agreed. In Julie's mind it was open ended, at least to some degree, but now it seemed as though there was not much more to be achieved, apart from George. Did Annette feel happy to carry on from here? She waited until the eating seemed to be slowing down.

Well," she said. "What now?"

She looked around the table, should she fix one of them with a  question or wait and see? Silence always produced some pressure. She waited, smiling.

"At least you won't have to send me a report," said Mary, "The video would be nice, but I don't need anything else."

"Can we come again?" Adrian this time. "This place is, um, well, lets say it has good memories for me," he glanced at Mary, "for us."

"For an hourly session or a special night?"

"A weekend," said Mary, "So we could play with the toys."

Julie turned to Annette.

"I'd like a session with you by myself," she quickly turned to George."It's alright love," she said. "I want to pick Julie's brains, I've discovered things about myself..."

GavannaJet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GavannaJet

"Will it involve whips?"

Annette read George's face and burst out laughing. "Maybe," she said. "If you're lucky."

"Does that worry you George?" Julie spoke softly, careful about every word.

"I was joking."

The room had gone quiet. George glanced around the table. "I'm the only one who got whipped."

"And me," said Mary. "I had your cock in my arse and her whip on my back."

"And my cock in your mouth," Adrian chipped in.

Annette pulled George to her and kissed him. "Maybe you're the one who needs a private session."

George nodded. "What is interesting darling is that talking about whips has made your cock grow."

"I think we should leave you guys to it," Adrian said. "I'd love to come back, but for now I think Mary and I ought to see if we can do it all again in our own bed."

Mary wrapped her arms around him and whispered in his ear. None of the others could hear her say "I love you." She slid off her chair, pulled Adrian to his feet and turned to Julie. "Send me the bill," she mouthed as she dragged Adrian towards the door.

"I'm curious," said Annette, "what do you think?"

Julie smiled, trying to maintain some professional distance. "You mean how did it go? I'm not the customer."

"Yes but you are the expert."

"You surprised me," she said to Annette. "You took control when it was needed. It was very smart to notice when Mary got it wrong. I'm sure you'd have enjoyed Mary's attention while George was fucking her."

"It didn't seem fair to Adrian."

"Exactly, but you saw it. That was a pivotal moment I think."

"I don't get it," said George.

"The thing is darling Adrian was teased at school about his size, bullied really, not just teased. Actually he isn't small, but he starts small. You start big and get hard, he starts small and grows. If he had to watch you I knew he would shrink and he didn't deserve that."

"But I was useless."

"Yes dear," she said, "but big with it. I had to change what was going on in Adrian's head."

"I thought it was all about whipping me."

"That came second." Annette chuckled. "Something came over me, seeing what was happening to Adrian sort of made me see the whole scene."

Julie nodded.

"I'd like to go home now," Annette said, "You stay and chat with Julie. I'll get a cab and leave the car."

"Keep the belt as long as you need it."

Annette turned, grinned, and was gone.

"Well?"

"Yeah," said George. "I'm kind of the odd one out I guess."

"Maybe, maybe not. What did you learn?"

"I wish I knew."

"Come on George, you can do better than that."

"That's the thing isn't it, that's what everyone says, but I'm me. I'm not some sex maniac, all I want is for Annie to be happy."

"And that's what she wants for you."

"Yeah. Wanting doesn't do it though. does it."

"The two of you need to talk more. You have to find out what Annette wants."

"I get that now. Things were good until she got scared of how big I am, then I had no idea what to go. I can't shrink can I."

"She didn't know before you got married?"

"Dumb, right. We both had this notion that we wanted to... well you know, to save ourselves for each other. It all seemed like magic until that night."

"But that was a while ago."

George nodded, agreeing but unable to say anything for a moment. "We ... um we found ways to have fun—good ways—but you've seen what Annette is like, it has to be perfect. That's why we came to you."

"Does it bother you... not having sex?"

"It bothered Annie more. She has this idea that I'd be bound to run off with someone else."

"But you wouldn't?"

"Never. No chance but I worry that she's missing out."

"I think she may be getting the idea."

"Because it was good with Adrian, I mean it obviously was good wasn't it..."

"You saw some of the video?"

"Could I have a copy? I haven't asked Annie or Adrian."

"I'll send Annette a copy. She's gone home with a dildo almost as big as you inside her and she has the two next sizes in her bag. She wants sex now. You can thank Adrian for that, but she wants it with you."

"So I need to up my game, is that the message?"

"How do you feel about that?"

"If I don't she'll have the whip out." George chuckled. "We'll be okay I think. I feel a lot better with Annie taking charge. I heard you say something about a submissive with a big cock being every woman's dream."

"I don't think I said exactly that."

"Yeah but close enough. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You talked in your sleep a bit. You've done a great job on us but what's happening at home?"

For a second Julie was paralysed.

"Sorry, you don't have to say, I shouldn't ask."

Julie took a deep breath. "It's okay. You don't know all the background about Mary and Adrian, it's complicated, one of Mary's lovers tried to frame Adrian for a bank robbery, my husband defended him and I had to be a witness. One way and another it blew up everything."

"So is Anthony upset about what you do?"

"How—"

"You said his name, you said sorry... quite a few times."

"I am sorry, except... what we did last night, what I've done for lots of people always seemed like the right thing to do."

"Call him up. We're done here. I have your number if I get desperate. Annette will take change."

"Only—"

"Call him now, I'll get dressed. Call him."

George got up and left the room. Julie got through to the answering machine at home, to Anthony's voice mail and couldn't raise Laura either. George reappeared at exactly the wrong moment, when her face was riven with doubt and anxiety.

"I can't, um well I don't know."

"Can't get him?"

"No."

"And no messages?"

"No."

"And it bothers you?"

Julie sat for a moment, looking at the floor. "It's more complicated than that. I may have done something stupid."

George waited, saying nothing. She looked up. "I can see why Annette loves you." A sheepish smile crept over his face. "Anyone else would have said 'What?' by now."

"Do you want to tell me?"

"I don't know. Sorry, I'm supposed to be the expert aren't I."

"You are an expert at solving other people's problems."

"Yeah," she said. "That's it isn't it. There's this girl that I met who works at the same place as Anthony. She's been here, she likes what I do, she'd like to work with me. She'd probably be very good and there are times when I could do with some help." She took a deep breath, looked at George again and then at the ceiling, a grim smile coming over her face. "I told her to go to my place and keep Anthony happy and now I can't raise either of them."

"Have you tried his office? You said they worked at the same place."

"No, but they both have mobiles."

"Sure, but worth a try surely?"

"I'm probably panicking about nothing."

"Call his office."

"It's alright."

"Julie, call his office. If you don't you'll sit here blaming yourself for something that probably hasn't happened. You wouldn't let me do that." George's gaze never left her face, waiting and watching. "Go have a shower, get dressed and we'll do it together. I'll stay with you."

"You don't need to."

"Do it; I won't be happy until you have. I can watch you shower if that would help."

"How would that help?"

"Having an admirer drooling over you always helps doesn't it?"

For the first time he got a laugh out of her. "Okay, come on then."

She showered, he admired, but nothing else happened— but in a way he was right, admiration helped, she felt a little better. Julie called Anthony's office, it went to his answering machine. She tried Laura's number and got another machine.

"Does he have a secretary?"

Julie called that and left a message on a third machine.

"This is crazy."

"There must be some kind of problem. Shall I call Annette and see if it's our end."

"George, it can't be our end, each answering machine gave a different message, that's not a network problem."

"Coffee and a think then?"

Ten minutes later the phone rang. Julie picked it up, listened, put her hand over the mouthpiece and said, "It's Anthony's secretary."

George smiled and gave her a thumbs up sign."

"Is it serious?...Oh, right, can I speak to Anthony... Oh, okay... yes, I guess. Did he say how long?" After a few more seconds she put the phone down.

"They had a fire alarm... I suppose that's the good news. She was supposed to call me this morning but they were all evacuated. She had a message from Anthony, he called in to say that he's taking a few days off and he's left his mobile with her."

"So he's going dark—"

"So he can think."

"Is that a bad thing?"

Julie laughed. "I suppose it depends what he thinks," she paused for a beat, closing her eyes, head rolling back for a second. "I did tell him that's what he ought to do, so I should be pleased I suppose."

"And are you?"

"Right this second, no, I'm scared shitless. It's what you say isn't it, go away, have some space, time to think, it's what you say to reduce the pressure." She paused, her attention back in the room. "You don't need this George."

"Sometimes it helps to talk."

This brought a friendly chuckle rather than the hard edged laugh of a minute ago.

"Good for you George, saying all the right things, Annette would be proud. Anthony has had a lot chucked at him. I told him about my work, then made it twice as wild by making him watch me have sex with Laura and throwing her at him to sort of convince him that therapeutic sex and recreational sex were possible and nothing to do with love. Too much all at once. I told him he needed space to think."

"Where will he go?"

"Somewhere I can't find him."

"You could trace him, credit cards, stuff like that. He probably gave his office a hint."

"They won't say, they're very good at that stuff."

"Why don't you do the same?"

"Do a bunk?"

"Take some time away."

"But what if he wants to talk."

"You don't have to go dark."

"But he has, I mean how would he get in touch, what if he sends me a letter, or a wish you were here postcard?"

"They still have call boxes, he could buy another phone, hotels have phones."

Julie sat back in her chair, closing her eyes again, her hard reaching up to cover her forehead before she looked at George again. "I think in one wild moment I offered to buy him a motorhome."

"You did what?"

"I can't remember exactly, it was a crazy night. I said I was saving up for a place in France and he said he'd rather have a motorhome."

"Could he have bought one?"

"I'm not sure, I didn't give him the money but he could rent one. He could be anywhere, anywhere at all."

"You could go home and see if he's taken his passport."

"George, you're being a bit too practical."

"Someone has to. So is your plan to sit here and talk to yourself until he comes back or gets in touch?"

"No. No," she shrugged. "No, that would be dumb wouldn't it. I was planning to go over the tapes from last night, edit out the bits where nothing is happening and give the four of you a tidy version. that'll take up most of the day. I have some appointments later in the week, so I'll brief myself ready for those."

"So bury yourself in work?"

"I guess."

"What would you really like? You know, if you let yourself go? If you were coaching your husband like you've worked with Adrian and me what would you be telling him to do."

"Anthony's not like that."

"So he does need coaching. So go on, what would you like him to do. Maybe you couldn't coach him, maybe he needs someone else to do it, but what do you want. After what you've put me through I think you owe me an answer."

"You can't treat your coach like that."

"I know I'm submissive but I'm sensitive too. I've learned so much from you and I know sometimes I have to be assertive, even if I find it hard. Now tell me, deep down what do you need?"

Julie sat for what was probably twenty seconds but felt like ten minutes, thoughts racing, trying to hold on to keeping shtum and feeling herself losing it. She glance at George's face and saw the determination and foolishly for a second she allowed herself to feel proud of what she'd done.

"I'd like to be swept off my feet," she said. "to be out of control, fucked out of my brains, not have to think, be taken over and over."

"Could you let yourself go like that?"

Their eyes met, locked for a second, held by a bond of truth between them.

"I don't know," she said, "but I'd really like to find out." Was he going to take her there she wondered? Could he? Would he?

"You've recorded this haven't you."

"Yes," she said. "I guess I have."

"Promise me this, if you don't get what you need then show Anthony this tape. Will you do that?"

"Maybe," she said, retreating back into her professional persona.

"Promise."

She relaxed. It wasn't such a bad idea at that. Maybe not tonight but maybe one day. Actually Anthony would like that. Maybe Laura could coach him.  She saved the tape, made sure to label it correctly, said goodbye to George and went home.

 

~  ~  ~  ~

 

By the time she reached home she was feeling exhausted and determined at the same time. In the kitchen was a letter from Anthony:

I took your advice. By now you should have a message from the office, so I hope this isn't a surprise.

I don't know how long I'll be away, a few days at most.

I had a long chat with Laura. Sending her was a good idea, though she may not think so.

She did her best, but it made me feel confused. I haven't got the hang of this recreational sex thing. She says I need more practice.

I hope your session went well.

    Anthony 

 

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments