Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Shoot the Messenger Chapter 9

"Julie's grand plan begins to come together — coming together being the key thing."

11
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
6.0k words 6.0k words

There were two almost identical bedrooms, each with a big double bed and their own ensuite bathroom. Between the two was a living area with a small kitchen, providing a social space between the bedrooms and ensuring a certain amount of soundproofing if one or other couple got noisy. The living area had a couple of couches, a big TV, and two armchairs.

After the session with Adrian, Julie had made the basement more hospitable. There was a large fold-down bed, and she’d added a rug, a couple of mirrors and a wardrobe so it could double as another bedroom when necessary.

Julie had spent the last two days living at the studio, paying attention to every detail to make everything exactly how she thought it should be. She’d spoken to Anthony several times each day, making sure that he was busy, offering him the chance to come and see what she was doing. Laura had visited once; she was still living at her own flat but now had a key to the house and had spent a few hours there, moving some things and using the pool.

“Have you...?”

“Fucked Anthony? No. I guess I could have but he seemed kind of busy.”

“Doing what?”

"When I looked in his office, he was knee deep in papers and watching cricket at the same time.”

Julie chuckled. “Same old, same old.”

~ ~ ~ ~

As the last hour before the couples arrived ticked by, Julie found herself feeling surprisingly nervous. Working things through with one client or a couple was one thing, but getting two couples to swap so that the partners got better sex? Was she going way too far?

If she was practicing as a psychologist then all the professional standards would suggest that she should be working with someone who she could unload to. Professional therapists call it supervision, though it’s not like a supervisor on a factory floor— more of a mentor really, but because sex was involved and her business had grown in unconventional ways, she was way outside any kind of guidelines. Working with Laura might provide cover of sorts but she had no depth to call on. Whenever Julie stopped to think, she worried about the possibility that she might do harm?

I’m not a counsellor, I’m a whore, she thought. Do whores have ethics? Were these thoughts a good thing or was something in her subconscious telling her to be careful? Probably both, she thought. Too late now anyway, they’ll be arriving soon.

Annette and George were first. George was his usual calm deferential self and Annette was a little less bossy than usual. Her dress reflected this change. The smart business wear had given way to casual slacks and a loose top. She still managed to look like a petite ball of energy, but the brash self-confidence had softened.

"Feeling nervous?" Julie asked.

"Mmmm, a tiny bit."

"Why?"

Annette shook her head.

"Wouldn’t anyone be?"

"Last time you were here, you made George have sex with me, so what’s different this time?"

Annette giggled. "I knew he was safe with you."

"And what about you?"

"You mean—"

"Having sex with someone you’ve never met?"

"What’s weird is George knowing. If I was having an affair he wouldn’t know and I’d be in control."

Julie looked quickly at George, there was a hint of a grimace as he took in the hint that if Annette was unfaithful he'd probably never know.

"Plenty of people have open marriages," Julie said. "Sometimes they tell, sometimes they don't."

"I could— well, um, if I told him it would be my version. I could say if it was fun if I was good at it, but this way I’m putting myself on the spot." This time Annette saw George's face and, for a second, hesitated before giving him a wicked grin and wrapping one arm around him.

Julie couldn't resist pushing a little more. "You can still do that," she said. "You can talk to Adrian and decide what you'll tell. He’s in the same position."

"I didn’t think of that." A brief smile flashed across her face. "So we could both say it was great."

"Or say never again, or say nothing."

Annette looked pensive for a moment.

"I wouldn't really cheat on George like that but there is the other thing. What if George is great and Mary really likes it and, worse still, if Adrian and I are awful, George might go off with Mary."

"I imagine they are having the same thoughts. This isn’t a black hole you’re jumping into, you can take it steady, talk as you go, any of you can call a stop. Let me show you around upstairs. You two are here first so you can take your pick of which room you want."

"But we’ll be in opposite rooms," said George, catching up with the conversation.

Julie chuckled. "Sorry," she said. "That was me trying to be lighthearted, the rooms are almost identical, deliberately so, but you are here first so you can decide between you who goes where." She stopped for a second. "Seriously, you do have to trust each other. Things won't be exactly the same afterwards so communication is the thing. Without making it sound too simple; it's up to you two to decide what happens tomorrow. You're only doing this because you think you can add something to your lives. If it doesn't work, then draw a line under it, chalk it up to experience and carry on.

“There is one other thing, neither of you have a way to contact the other couple afterwards unless you decide to. When you're here everything is recorded. I'm not in the business of breaking up marriages, so you all get to see all the tapes. No secrets. There's no question of one of you sneaking a phone number to one of the others without anyone else knowing. I don’t mind if you all become bosom pals or never see each other again, but no secret assignations."

As they walked upstairs it occurred to Julie that she had never done this before, on any level. The refurb of the flat was new, she’d never worked with two couples at once and, most likely as far as she could see, she was going to be the wallflower for the whole night. Should she tell them? Would they guess anyway? Best to tell, she thought.

As she opened the door to the flat she stood aside to let them in.

"This is all new," she said. "The apartment has been completely refurbished, so I hope you’re happy to be the first to try it."

"And we can stay all night?" said George.

"All night certainly and as long as you want tomorrow. I have a room downstairs. I can stay as long as you need."

“We should keep our options open,” said Annette, businesslike again. “With luck, we’ll all be worn out and needing to sleep half of tomorrow."

"Okay. There is a separate entrance down the other stairs so you can order in food if you want to or there are some ready meals in the freezer. There’s coffee and tea and a full drinks cabinet, so you can make yourselves at home. With luck, Adrian and Mary won’t be long."

Julia went back downstairs and set all her video systems going. She watched as Annette and George explored.

"Are you still okay with this love?" Annette said. Julie smiled as she listened. Making sure she’d installed good audio paid off as soon as she heard the inflection in Annette’s voice. It was a question, but the downward tone at the end of the line made it completely clear that George was supposed to say yes. Julie almost expected George to say 'Yes, of course, dear. Whatever you say.'

"I’m nervous."

"Yes darling, I’m sure you are.” She paused for a second. “Actually so am I love,” she said, almost as though she was owning up to a deep secret. “Don’t worry, it’s not a test, it’s an experiment."

"But what if I like it? What if she likes it a lot?"

"It’ll be something for her to remember."

"But what if she wants to keep doing it?"

"Then she and I will have to talk." Annette hesitated for a moment, "I’ll talk to you as well, darling. If you hate it I won’t make you keep doing it."

Julie glanced at the video and caught a smirk on Annette’s face.

"Not all of the time anyway," she said as she nudged him with an elbow. "I expect she’ll love it and want to tell all her friends and I’ll have to ration you out."

Annette pulled him towards her, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Don’t fret, darling, let yourself go, enjoy it. You’ll kill the fun if you over think it."

"What if you enjoy Adrian?"

Ah ha, thought Julie, there’s the angst.

"You won’t lose me. Don’t fret, love. You won’t lose me."

"But if you do like it? I mean really like it?"

"Then I’ll have to talk to Mary and see if she’ll let me have a treat now and then.” Julie could hear Annette’s old assurance roaring back. “I really like chocolate, darling, but I manage to not eat it all the time. I am not leaving you."

Julie smiled, shaking her head in wonder — so self-possessed and yet she knew from half a dozen calls over the last week that Annette had been through every doubt there was. That train of thought was interrupted by the doorbell and in another minute, Julie was introducing the two couples, showing Adrian and Mary around, pouring drinks, getting everyone settled before starting to bow out.

"Where will you be?" asked Annette?

"Where-ever you want me to be. I could stay here in the lounge but mostly I’ll be downstairs. I won’t leave the premises and you can call me any time. There’s an internal phone in each room. You can’t dial out, I haven’t been able to sort that out yet but I imagine you all have mobiles. Pick up the phone and you’ll get me immediately," she said and walked resolutely out of the room.

There was a long silence until Annette’s usual authority surfaced.

"I know we’ve spoken on the phone, but perhaps we should all say something about ourselves?"

"Awkward, isn’t it," said Mary. "Can I make a suggestion? I think Annette and I ought to get to know each other, so why don’t you boys have a drink and chat here and we’ll go next door for a few minutes. There’s some things I want to discuss with Annette."

Mary stood up, smiled at everyone and headed for the left-hand bedroom. Annette glanced at George who managed a nervous grin. He leaned across and whispered something and for a second she giggled and then left to join Mary.

"What did you say to her," said Adrian.

"She’s as bossy as you."

Both men laughed. Julie, downstairs relaxed and switched her attention to the women.

"Thanks for agreeing to this," said Mary. "I know it’s kind of crazy and it may be a one-off, but thanks anyway."

"What are you expecting to get out of the night?" Annette’s voice was firm but laced with nervous curiosity.

"Good question. I’m hoping that Adrian gives you a great time." She paused for a second. "That sounds weird doesn’t it."

"If I said I wanted the same for you from George, would it still sound strange?"

"I guess anyone listening might think we were an odd pair. Julie said George has a monster cock. Is that right?"

"It’s big, so big that it scares me, but you can tell me afterwards how big it is really. Julie said you would know."

"That’s putting it kindly. I’ll be honest, Adrian has this thing about wanting me to have… well, it’s hard to explain, but I went along with it and met some men, rather well-endowed men. Bigger than Adrian certainly."

"But the way you say that, it sounds like you have doubts?"

"One of them was a disaster. A couple of the others were fun, but I’m not sure I want to keep on doing it."

"Are you saying that so I won’t worry about you stealing George?"

Mary laughed. "I could say the same thing. I have to trust you with Adrian. What are you hoping for?"

There was a long silence. Annette was sitting on the bed, Mary got up from the armchair and knelt in front of her.

"Try to say, please. Don’t think about George, think about yourself."

"I, um, oh dear," she said. "Saying it out loud sounds so silly."

"I promise not to laugh. I’ve just told you I’m a slut for big cocks, it can’t be any worse."

"It’s kind of the opposite."

Julie, riveted to the monitor downstairs was beginning to wonder if she needed to be there. Five more minutes, she thought. Five more minutes and I’m going up there.

"George frightens me."

"What?"

"No, no, not like that. He’s not violent, he’s as gentle as a lamb, but he’s so big. I tense up when he gets hard and that makes it worse. He can get it in, we did it with Julie, but I still tense up."

"So putting it bluntly what you want from Adrian is a good enthusiastic fuck from someone who is not as big as George."

Annette giggled. "Mmmm, something like that."

"And I’m looking for a big cock to do things only big cocks can do. Will George be able to stop being gentle?"

"I hope so, that’s what I wanted for him, a chance to use that thing without worrying." Annette gasped. "Not to hurt you," she said, panic edging into her voice.

"You let me worry about that. Let's go and get these boys to work. Which room do you want?"

"I’ll take the other one."

"Are you ready? I think we should strip for them and then what I'd like is for you to suck George and get him as big as you can and then tell him to fuck me. Could you do that? Be dirty, push him, tell him it may be his one big chance to satisfy a size queen."

Annette giggled but didn’t move. She sat on the edge of the bed staring at the wall.

Mary waited, regretting what she'd said for a moment. Was Annette going to say something?

"Um, I, well… You know, um well, have you done anything like this before?"

"Not exactly this."

"I’m out of my depth," Annette blurted out. "When Julie was telling us what to do…"

"You want to be told? We can call her."

"That seems a bit weak, I mean it’s not like me."

Mary laughed. "Yeah, I know. We’re both bossy bitches and we’re being shown up as complete amateurs." She reached out and took Annette’s hand, pulling her to her feet.

"Let me do this," Mary said and began to unbutton Annette’s blouse. In a moment it was on the floor quickly followed by her skirt. Mary stood back and examined the woman in front of her.

"Beautiful," she said and began peeling off her own outer layers until they both stood in bra and panties.

"We’ll let the underwear do the talking," Mary said. "The guys won’t be able to think about anything else."

Annette twirled in front of the mirror, still making embarrassed giggles but gradually settling. After the third twirl, she became more resolute.

"One more thing," said Mary, reaching into the handbag and coming out with a small perfume spray.

"Might as well hit them with everything we’ve got."

Once Annette had managed to suppress her giggles, they were ready to go back to the men.

“What do you suppose they’ve been talking about?”

“I dread to think,” said Mary. “I hope they haven’t been comparing you know what.”

“Is Adrian very small?”

“Not really. He’s one of these guys who grow once you’ve got him interested, but when the thing is doing nothing it does shrink more than most.”

“Does it bother him?”

“Mmmm. That’s why he was so keen on me having bigger guys.”

“Did you like it with them?”

“Yes... yes, though partly it was an adventure and naughty but the actual sex was never as good as Adrian imagines. I always told him it was great, which may have been a mistake. I was trying to please him and it didn’t cross my mind that I was, um, well, to put it bluntly humiliating him, fixing in his mind the idea that he was inferior.”

“And he’s not?”

“No, he isn’t, except in his mind.”

“So why am I, I mean what am I, um why does Julie think this is a good idea?”

“Adrian is smaller than George, so you needn’t be scared of him, but Julie’s been working with him and she thinks you’ll enjoy him.” Mary paused for a second. “Take a deep breath and dive in, that’s the only way. Oh, and maybe one other thing, try not to boss Adrian, give him time, wait for him to take charge, make it obvious that you like that and he’ll be great.”

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

"When we go in, um, what do I say?"

"You say, George, this is Mary, she’s looking forward to—"

"Having her brains fucked out?"

Mary laughed. "Yeah. Let’s up the ante." She reached into her handbag and took out a sleeping mask, pulling it over her head and carefully positioning it over her eyes.

"That should do," she said, lifting the mask again to grin at Annette. She reached behind her back and undid her bra and threw it in the general direction of the bed.

"Let's see what toys Julie's left us."

"She said she'd bring anything we wanted."

"I know," said Mary as she hunted through the drawers at the bedside.

"This will do," she said as she buckled a collar around her neck and attached a lead. "Now,” she said, “take my panties off."

"Why?"

"I want to look submissive to push your George into taking control."

Annette knelt in front of Mary and tentatively engaged her fingers in the elastic.

"Rip them off, girl, I won’t need them for a while."

Annette giggled and pulled them down.

"Kiss me."

"There?"

"Where else?"

Mary felt Annette’s intake of breath and then warm air on her naked mons, every hair long since vaporised by laser treatment, the skin moisturised and pampered to perfection. As Annette moved close Mary spread her legs a little, reached down and pressed Annette forward, sighing when she felt her lips make contact.

"Tongue," she said, "I want Adrian to taste me when you kiss him, get my juices all around your mouth, that'll wind him up no end."

Mary leaned back against the wall to allow herself to push her hips forward and enjoy feeling Annette’s giggles.

Two minutes later Annette led the naked and blindfolded Mary into the living room. Not daring to look at Adrian she led Mary to George.

"George, this is Mary. She’s yours for the night. Don’t take off the eye-mask. Let her feel your cock, make her play with it and suck it before she sees it. Let her imagination run wild and then fuck her. She has a lovely cunt, make the most of it."

She pulled Mary forwards, and handed the leash to George’s. He took the cue and slowly rose to lead her into the bedroom. When they’d gone Annette pulled Adrian to his feet and kissed him, trying to remember everything she’d ever read about kissing and exploring his mouth with her tongue. After a minute, she pulled away enough to be able to speak.

"Can you taste your wife?"

Adrian could barely breathe, frantically searching for words as the realisation hit him.

"I—"

"She has a lovely pussy,"

“Did you?”

“She made me.”

Adrian sighed. Annette led him towards the bedroom, walking slowly, trying to stop the shudders she felt in her guts. Feeling the adrenaline pumping around her body, shocked with her own boldness.

Adrian, trailing behind but still fully dressed knew he had to perform. In his mind, Mary’s message was playing havoc. Anyone could lick her pussy; so he had to earn the right and if not there were others who could. Did she really mean that or was she just teasing?

Julie had shown him what he could do but now he had to deliver. If Annette could lick Mary’s pussy somehow that seemed to mean that the two women were close and Annette could definitely give a report on his performance.

He watched Annette’s butt wriggling along in front of him. George had told him how she tensed up, so by the time they’d made it to the bedroom he had decided to start with a massage; that was something he knew he could do. He stayed behind Annette and guided her to the bed, gently steering her to lie face down.

"I don’t know about you," he said, "but these kinds of situations make me tense, so why don’t I give you a massage. It’ll let your nerves settle and it’s something I know how to do."

"So you’ll relax too?"

"Yeah. This place is great, isn’t it? There’s massage oil on the dresser already. Julie thinks of everything."

Julie, watching from the studio, smiled as Adrian’s hands made contact with Annette’s shoulders. He started slowly, allowing the oil to warm on his hands and finding his way around the muscles along Annette’s spine. She sighed as he found a few knots at the base of her neck, probed them, working the tension out.

"You’re good," she said. "How did you learn?"

"My sister’s a therapist, she used to practice on me and I picked it up."

"Handy sister to have."

"Yeah, it would be if she hadn’t moved to Scotland."

Working his way down her spine he felt himself getting into the rhythm. What to do with the knickers, that was the next question. They looked beautiful, almost transparent and certainly expensive, not the sort of thing to tear off in a dramatic gesture.

Don’t overthink it, he told himself. Mary must have taken her’s off, or maybe Annette took them?

"I’m curious,” he said. “Did you take Mary’s panties off or did she do it for you.”

He was rewarded with another charming chuckle, half buried in the pillow.

“That’s a secret,” she said, but got the hint. She lifted her hips off the bed and pushed the lacy garment halfway down her thighs. Adrian picked up a towel and used it to pull the garment down to her ankles, careful to avoid getting massage oil on them. Annette kicked them to the side of the bed and his hands continued their work.

“You really are good at that.”

“Thank you,” he said and took it as a hint that the two beautifully curved globes in front of him were not off limits. He worked his way down her back finding some tense spots here and there digging deeper into those as he moved downward.

For Adrian, there was something satisfying about the rhythm in his shoulders, and the feeling of tender flesh beneath his hands.

"Adrian," Annette said, "that feels lovely but don’t you think it’s time I turned over?"

Her voice almost made him jump but he tried to ignore her for a few seconds. He ran his hands firmly down her spine, over her buttocks, using the pressure to separate them a little and on down her legs, ending with her toes between his fingers. He lifted her left foot and bent down to suck her big toe, running his tongue over it inside the warmth of his mouth.

She giggled, straightening her leg and rolling over at the same time, gently forcing him to stand upright holding her foot and ending with Annette lying on her back, one leg raised and the other spread.

"That tongue feels lovely," she said.

"Would you like to know what else it can do?"

"I can’t wait," she said. "Please don’t make me wait."

Adrian ran his hands down the leg he was holding, lifting it, gazing at the sight in front of him.

"You did that specially?"

She ran her fingers over her waxed mound. "You like?"

"What do you think?"

"I’ve seen Mary’s." As she said it a hint of doubt ran across her face. Was that the right thing to say? Did Mary have her laser treatment for the benefit of her other men? Had she just wounded Adrian, reminded him of nights alone waiting for Mary to come home.

Adrian saw it in her face, guessed, smiled. "It was my idea," he said. "It makes it so much nicer doing this." In one movement he lifted and spread her legs tilting her pelvis towards him and his lips were on the waxed skin she’d been showing off.

He heard her sigh and for a second he wondered if George was good with his mouth. Too late now, he’d have to give it his best shot and take things from there. Keep calm, explore, he told himself. Every pussy’s bound to be different. Think what Mary says about cocks, it’s the thrill of the new. For a second an image of Mary in the other room with George nudged into his mind and almost reached his tongue.

Forcing that thought to the back of his mind he paid all his attention to the tip of his tongue easing its way between Annette’s lips. Slowly, little by little, half an inch at a time, working his way towards her clit.

Don’t overdo it, a touch and then retreat, then forward, circle, touch, tease, then pressing forward, tongue spread flat, adding warmth, never stopping for long, constantly changing the stimulation, feeling for how she was responding, keeping the energy building, waiting for the first moan.

Somewhere in the midst of Adrian’s anxiety— his worry about expectations and his performance— his lack of experience and doubt about what Mary might think, really think, deep down, and— and— and what if she liked George better— somewhere in all that twisted mess a kind of liberation emerged. If Mary wanted to stay with George then he’d make Annette want him, he’d make up for her disappointment, her hurt. Not for him, well maybe some for him, a bonus for him, but if Mary stole George then he had to make it up to Annette.

Adrian was by then running on pure emotion, equating things in his mind in a barely rational way. If Mary left him for George then he ought to be angry, but Mary had to be happy, that was his mission in life, so if Mary had to have George then there had to be a price, a deal, an obligation— he had to make Annette happy.

It made sense to him and there was another bonus, a possibility hovering somewhere in front of him, he could make Mary proud. Mary wanted him to succeed because she loved him.

If he had stopped to think it might have occurred to him that he had never once thought of himself… but he didn’t stop to think.

Annette’s first orgasm happened on the end of his tongue, or at least that’s what it felt like. Her body seemed connected to him, fizzing, writhing and driven by the tip of his tongue. He let the first surge happen, stayed in contact, barely touching her until he pressed the button again and she reacted as though electricity was pouring out of his tongue. There was something magic about playing with her, as though he was carrying her weight on his tongue, exerting a power he’d never known.

He’d made Mary come like this a hundred times, like this but not like this, not like this. The power surged through him. As Annette’s third orgasm faded he moved up, seeing the bliss in her face for the first time; a smile a mile wide, eyes closed, floating in heaven. He half wanted to watch, marvelling that he had done this but his cock had a life of its own by then. It knew where it was going.

He managed to hold himself long enough to kiss her, gently at first until she wrapped an arm around him and hauling him down.

Slowly, slowly, he said to himself, ordering himself, insisting, despite every muscle in his back and pelvis wanting to hammer forward. He eased himself into her, an inch at first, and then another.

"Please," she said, letting his mouth free long enough to speak. "Please,"

That was enough. All the way in, as far as he could, remembering vaguely that she had had George. Any other day that might have been enough to kill it, enough to make him shrink, to give up the competition, but not this time. He could feel her melting and seeing her face suffused him with belief. He was what she needed. Not forever, unless Mary said so, but for now, to make Mary proud, he didn’t let up, but somehow he didn’t come either.

Everything that Julie had said, everything Mary had said was there in his head, as though they were both with him. Every move he made was for Annette and for Mary and for Julie too. Somehow it was technical as well as pleasurable. Annette was not on a pedestal like Mary. Annette was... well he had no words, no feelings, more than a toy, more than a task, but not Mary. That was enough to slow him down.

Annette came again, shuddering, hardly able to breathe until she put a hand on his forehead and pushed him away enough to focus.

Her eyes wide open, seeming to look into his soul. "Don’t stop," she said. "Don’t stop."

He kissed her again, slowing down a little, his tongue exploring hers and keeping up a steady pulsing rhythm, nudging as deep as he could into her, somehow his cock was hard enough to know where it was so he reflexly found himself exploring every angle, feeling when anything changed in her breathing, the tension in her muscles, the movement of her tongue.

After the next orgasm, she pulled back again.

"You need to come," she said, getting her breath back and squeezing her vagina together as hard as she could.

"Come on Adrian, I can’t take any more. This one’s for you. Do it in me please, please, now."

That did it; adrenaline, oxytocin, or whatever those orgasm chemicals are, surged through him and he came. An explosion beyond anything he’d ever known, a shuddering climax to make Mary proud. To make Annette know that Mary had a real man.

As he finished the doubts returned but Annette held him, her arms wrapped around him, hugging and kissing him, gradually slowing the pace, taking her time, not letting him speak.

"So good," she said, "so good. I never imagined."

Another minute went by.

"Roll over," she said. "Stay in me if you can."

The bed was big enough. When she was on top of him she kissed him again.

"How could Mary want more than that," she said.

"Do you... um... do you really mean that?"

"Yes you lovely boy, I mean every word of it, now relax, I want to do something I've never done before." She slid off him and shimmied down the bed to take his cock in her mouth, slowly sucking it in. "I've never sucked my juices off a cock," she said. "This is a treat. I've read about it, tried to imagine what it would be like," she giggled, "but it's impossible to imagine."

Adrian closed his eyes and, for the first time in his life, he felt a sense of joy rising up, felt almost light-headed, almost giggled.

"How long before it's ready again?"

"I have no idea," he said. "When Julie made me practice I didn't take the time"

"We have all night."

"Could you, would you like to," he half sat up, reached down towards her.

"Oh I know," she said. "Oh yes." She scuttled around on the bed spreading her legs either side of his head without letting his cock out of her mouth. Adrian reached behind his head, pulling the pillow into a heap behind him so that he could rest his neck a little as he began to pay attention to the dripping cunt in from of him. Their sixty-nine lasted ten minutes before a word was spoken.

Eventually, they left the bed in search of something to drink. That period of calm inevitably forced some reflection and Adrian's performance anxiety began to return.

"Was it, um, I don't know how to put it. Was it good."

"Yes, it was good?"

"On a scale of..."

"I'm not much of a judge," she said. "George frightens me. If I didn't love him so much I'd have run a mile already."

"I'm not trying to take you away from George." Adrian’s voice was barely above a whisper and since they started talking he hadn't dared look at Annette.

She put an arm around his shoulders. "If I didn't love George I'd be tempted to steal you. I can't imagine why Mary wants anything else."

Adrian relaxed, dropped into an armchair and almost passed out.

"Seriously Adrian, that was great, George doesn't do that. I've made him timid."

Adrian opened his eyes. "Do think he'll be like that with Mary?"

"What are you hoping for?"

"I want her to have a good time."

"Should we look?"

"Or listen?  Would you like that?" Adrian as polite as ever.

"Have you ever watched Mary with someone else?"

"No, We talked about it. We talked about it a lot but Mary was anxious that it wouldn't be good for me, I mean you read these stories where bullish types like to humiliate the husband. I could have coped... Well, I think I could have but Mary didn't want to risk it."

"Have you seen a video, did she film for you? I read that some people do that."

"I never asked for pictures. She wasn't doing it for me, It was a treat for her."

Annette hugged Adrian. "If you can cope, I'd like to watch. You've got me so turned on I have to watch."

"The video or for real?"

She kissed Adrian, slowly, pressing her body against him. "For real please; right now my whole body feels super real."

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments