Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Awakes, Ch. 15

"Emily admits she has awakened to a new sexuality and reveals her part in the plot."

8
8 Comments 8
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Chapter 15

“Evan?”

“Yes, my darling?” Evan looked up from the papers he was reviewing prior to the resumption of classes on Monday.

“You know that I love you, don’t you?”

Evan was curious, but still confident as he responded. “Of course I do, Emily.”

She nodded. “I was remembering how we met and began our relationship. The love I feel for you just fills my heart so much that I feel like it will explode.”

He smiled gently at her. “I’ve never doubted that you love me fully and completely.”

Emily nodded and put her hand on his shoulder. “I love how you think, your intelligence and your easy courtesy. It just seems to come naturally to you.”

“I adore you, Emily,” he confided. “You know that I sometimes have difficulty expressing that. But, it is the truth. I adore your brightness, your unbounded joy, and your facility with organization. You are the perfect wife for me, my darling, and I am so glad you were brave enough to capture me.”

“Tell me about Janice, Evan. Tell me about that relationship.”

“Ah,” Evan said, nodding in understanding. “Well, obviously she is beautiful. She is gentle with me. But, there is a tiny edge of discomfort between us. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but I am completely aware that she and I don’t mesh as easily and completely as you and I do.”

“Evan, I love the way you make love with me.”

He smiled at her and shrugged wordlessly.

“You’re right,” she continued. “We mesh. You are gentle, kind, and considerate. You treat me as a valued treasure. I can tell you are even more interested in how you make me feel than taking your own satisfaction.”

“I love you, Em,” he responded simply. “I want you to feel that when we’re loving each other.

“I do, Evan,” she said. “I feel completely loved, adored, even worshiped.”

“So, is there a problem?” he asked her.

She shook her head. “Not a problem. I just want you to understand the relationship with Rich.”

Evan smiled gently and nodded. “Janice tried to explain it to me. I think I’ve developed something of an understanding of that.”

“What did she tell you?”

“That you were exploring your sexuality. Between us, you and me, there is mutual love and respect. Because of that, both of us restrain the raw carnality you experience in your relations with Rich. She said you don’t care if he respects you, but you do care that I do.”

Emily nodded. “He takes me, Evan. You and I share one another. But Rich just takes me, whenever and wherever he pleases. His view of me is of a totally sexual partner. You and I are in a relationship that requires respect and trust. It’s not that way with Rich.”

“Why are you telling me this, Em?” Evan asked her.

“Because I like it, Evan,” she said. “In fact, I like both situations. I love the relationship between us as husband and wife. But, I really like it that I am able to arouse Rich to the point that he can’t restrain himself, even when I’m not trying.”

Evan nodded slowly. “You enjoy knowing that you’re alluring.”

“But it creates a conflict, Evan,” she said. “I don’t love Rich, and I know he doesn’t love me. But, I love the feelings he evokes in me. At the same time, I treasure what you and I have together. You couldn’t do what Rich does and still be you. And, if I behaved with you as I do with Rich, it would change the dynamic of our relationship. Therein lies the conflict.”

“We seem to have the perfect solution, Emily, just as things are. You get to have both your sexual stimulation and your loving relationship with me.”

“That’s really what I wanted to talk to you about, darling,” she said.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

“The last thing I want to happen is for our relationship to be damaged because of my carnal desires, my need to be wanton and unrestrained with Rich. I need to know that we are safe, Evan.”

“We’ve hardly mentioned my relationship with Janice,” Evan noted.

“Oh, that’s easy,” Emily told him with a grin. “She loves you. She wants you to respect her the same way you respect me. She’s not really trying to steal you away from me. She will always be dedicated to her husband. That may be the little edge that you feel. She is the mirror image of me. With you, she is the sexual being that I am with Rich, except I don’t care if Rich respects me as long as he wants me. Janice wants you to desire her and respect her as well.”

“And you’re good with that?”

“I am,” Emily said. “The first thing is that I trust that you love me. I just wanted to make sure that you know how much I love you. The danger here is that you’ll think Janice loves you more than I do. As long as you’re aware that I am, and always will be, completely absorbed in adoration for you, then we’re fine. I don’t even mind that the two of you are screwing while Rich and I are doing the same. We’re not going to keep score. What we are going to do is check in with each other to make sure that our relationship remains strong.”

“So, you want this relationship with Rich and Janice to continue?” he asked.

“For as long as we’re all happy,” Emily replied. “Yes. I feel energized and alive, as if I’d been awakened from a long, lovely dream to find new wonders and a new excitement. I’m more than content, Evan. It’s like I’m constantly excited. Do you understand what I mean?”

Evan nodded. “I believe Rich and Janice will be delighted you feel that way.”

“You feel the same, don’t you? Aren’t you filled with joy that Janice and I both want you the way we do?”

“I have to admit that it’s a new and delightful experience,” he chuckled. “It makes me glad that Janice and I came up with this plan.”

“What do you mean?”

“You do know that Janice and I were the prime instigators in getting you and Rich involved, don’t you?”

Emily smiled. “Janice and I were, darling Evan. She came to me first, but we agreed that this arrangement would be beneficial to all of us. I had as much to do with it as she did. Does that make you hate me?”

Evan shook his head and smiled gently. “She led me to believe that she and I were the masterminds behind this.”

“Feeding your male ego, my darling,” Emily said, bending down to kiss his cheek tenderly. “You were involved, but Janice and I were the prime movers. By the way, she’s told me that you’re quite the lover. She is quite happy with this arrangement. Both of us were concerned about you.”

“You’ll tell her that I’m content with the situation?”

“I’ll tell her. Make sure you tell her, too.”

“She was worried?” Evan asked.

“Both of us were,” Emily responded. “We both love you and want you to be happy.”

“And Rich?”

“You’re the thinker,” Emily answered. “Rich does it because he likes it. He’d be confounded in a conversation like this. His response would be something like, ‘What’s not to like?’ You’re much more sensitive and inclined to examine motivations and emotions. That’s why Janice and I care that you’re comfortable.”

Evan nodded. “Jocks, huh?” he chuckled.

Emily giggled. “Good for only one thing,” she replied.

“And he does it well?” he asked her.

“Oh, God, Evan! You have no idea!”

“From the glow I see in your eyes, I think I can guess.”

Emily grinned at him. “It’s been great fun, Evan. Thank you for that. And I’ve learned some things.”

“About your feelings?”

Her laugh was a series of golden bells. “Feelings? Yes, some of that. But other things, as well.”

“What sort of things?”

She looked at him from under her eye lashes with a coy smile. “Would you like to come take a shower with me?”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments