Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

George, Isolde, etc. Chap XIII XIV

"The three of them revel in their new found relationship, and George makes love with Isolde"

1
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Chapter XIII

It was just 5:00 when Isolde pulled into the driveway and parked behind George’s VW. George and Terry came out of the house to greet her and she said, “Here – each of you grab a bag of groceries. Watch that one, Terry – it’s heavy.”

She had bought several cans of soup, and some tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients for marinara sauce, and the store bagger had put all of the cans in one bag.

“I forgot you were gonna have to rent a car,” said George. “We have to do something about that.”

“If I can get the pick up licensed and running, she can use my Jeep.”

“What year is that?” asked Isolde. “I remember trucks looking like that when I was a kid.”

“It’s a 1956,” Terry replied. “I got it cheap, because the engine and transmission were not in it. I found those at a junkyard out in Frederick County, but haven’t gotten around to rebuilding them yet. So they’re sitting in the bed, under the tarp.”

“You know,” George said, “if we have an air compressor in Easton, with air tools, we could have both the engine and transmission torn down in one evening.”

“Well, not tonight,” Isolde said. “Tonight I’m going to bed, and George, you’re coming with me. So you get yourself out of the kitchen and leave me and Terry alone for a while. Oh, and while I’m thinking of it. There are a couple of things you both need to learn to do. Every morning, it is up to you to remove your sheets off of my bed and either fold them for the next time, or wash them, depending on what you think. And If I say I’m taking one of you to bed with me, I don’t want to have to tell you to go off and leave me alone with the other. Just do it, Okay?”

“I love you,” George and Terry said, simultaneously. They looked at each other in stunned silence, and burst out laughing. Isolde laughed with them.

“Once we get it all figured out, I think this is gonna be okay,” George said. He gave her a peck on the cheek, and went upstairs to the shower.

Chapter XIV

After they made love, Isolde and George were sitting up next to each other on the bed. He put his arm around her, and said, “I love you so much,” Isolde, “and it bothers me that I come so fast. I know it isn’t as good for you as it should be. I wish I could hold off, but it’s like it just starts, and I can’t control it.”

“I know, Honey. Oh, I went to that coffee shop in Annapolis today and got online, and downloaded and printed something out for you to read. Hand me my pack, and I’ll show you.”

She dug out a sheet of paper, with a printout from Playboy on it. The heading read Advisor, March 1959. It was a question from Martha, in Seattle, Washington, about how to help her husband hold off. There was a list of exercises to try, to learn how to control it.

George asked her, “How did you find this?”

“It is a long story. I have never told anyone about this, and it’s just between us, OK? When I was sixteen, I discovered masturbation.. I would play with my nipples and clitoris until I had an orgasm, and then I felt guilty. I wondered of other women had clitorises, and I wondered if I was the only person who did that. My brother used to keep Playboy magazines hidden under his mattress, and while he was out playing ball after school with his buddies, I used to sneak into his room and get them out. I would look at the models, and wonder if they did it. Well, sometimes, I would read some of the articles, and today, I remembered reading about our problem.”

“I’d like to see you masturbate,” said George. “I think it would be a huge turn-on.”

“I think it would be a turn-on to watch you do it, too,” said Isolde.

George got up and walked over to the chair. He sat down and started playing with his penis. Soon it was fully erect, and he grasped it in his hand, and started slowly pumping it up and down.

Isolde lay on the edge of the bed, where she could watch him, and started playing with her nipples. She rolled them between her thumb and fingers, and pulled them slightly. Then she put her hand down on her vulva, and started gently rubbing her clitoris.

SensualClara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualClara

She had her legs wide apart, and George could see her labia begin to engorge. He saw her vagina opening, and felt himself getting more and more excited. Both of them were breathing heavily, and Isolde moaned quietly. Then she said, “Come here, Honey. I want to feel you in me.”

George crossed over to her, and kneeling down at the edge of the bed, slowly inserted his erect shaft into her. It felt so smooth and warm and tight, and he pushed in deeper.

Isolde felt his penis entering her, and it was filling her up, and then he pushed in deeper, and she felt the base rub against her clitoris, and the head pressing against her cervix, and she cried out, “Oh God! Yes! Right there! Like that! Oh, George, don’t stop, it feels so good! I love you!” and then she felt her vagina tighten, and he was still moving in her, and every thrust sent hot shoots through her up to her neck, and down her legs. The waves kept coming and coming, and she bucked and jerked under him. Suddenly she wrapped her legs around him, and cried out, “Oh, George, I’m coming! I’m coming!”

George started making little noises deep in his throat, and kept moving in and out. Suddenly, he plunged deep into her, and gave out a loud groan.

Isolde felt his semen spurting into her, and she was still having spasms, and her abdomen was clenching. She clung to him, and felt his penis moving inside her, and with each movement, she felt another jet of semen. “Oh George,” she said,” I’m yours. I love you so much.”

“I love you, Isolde,” and lay on top of her, panting.

After a few minutes, he said, wonderingly, “You came! We came together!” He started laughing then, and Isolde laughed with him. “Oh, Honey, you are so wonderful,” he said, “I just love you so much, I could explode.”

“Well – Id say that was a bit of an explosion we just had.” They both laughed again.

“Isolde,” George said, “I want to taste you and us. Lay back up in the bed.”

She put one foot on the edge of the bed, and pushed herself up until she was lying on her back in the middle of it. George started kissing her feet. He took each toe into his mouth and sucked on it. Isolde could feel herself getting aroused all over again. He started kissing her legs. When he raised her leg and kissed the back of her knee, she gave a little shudder.

“Am I tickling?” he asked.

“No. That just sent an electric shock all through me,” she gasped.

He kept on kissing her legs and massaging them, working his kisses closer and closer to her crotch. She could feel his hot breath on her inner thighs, and it sent more waves of pleasure through her. She spread her legs wider, inviting him to kiss her vagina. He grasped both legs and turned her over, so that she was lying on her stomach. Then he started kissing and nibbling the backs of her thighs. He kissed her buttocks, and put his finger on her anus, and started rubbing it in little circles. Her breath was coming in short gasps now, and he put his face between her buttocks.

She felt a warm tongue against her anus. It felt strange, but at the same time, very erotic. He rolled her back over onto her back, and reached up with both hands and began playing with her nipples, as he sunk his tongue deep into her vagina. Then he started licking her clitoris, and she heard herself, as if from a distance, making little mewing and moaning and crying sounds. His tongue kept moving, moving, moving, and she felt a fire starting at her abdomen and spreading through her tummy and up across her breasts to her neck. He was pinching her nipples now, and the little sharp pains felt so good, and she came again. She reached down and arched her back, and pulled his head hard against her. She cried out then,

“Oh Jesus! I’m coming again! Oh, don’t move. Just stay right there.” And she jerked and jerked against him, until the spasms subsided.

She relaxed, then, and George slid himself up into the bed beside her. She kissed him, and could taste the mixture of his semen and her own juices on his mouth and face. She felt warm and loving and very tender toward him and she held him tightly, and twined her legs around his.

They fell asleep that way, all intertwined together.

Published 
Written by DLizze
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments