Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keeping the Secret

"The masseuse is caught..."

4
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Business was back. Our manager was happy. He hid all day in his office, and Karissa and I were getting all my old clients back. New ones too. The more money we made, the less we saw of Tabb, the more money we made.

Karissa took to this faster than I would have expected and I was proud of her. She had taken over exclusively for three of my clients and some of the others have begun to book appointments with her regularly. She follows me around like a puppy. Always the first into work, the last out. She's proposed a "bar night" more than once. I've told her that we're more than just coworkers at this point, that we're in on this scheme together, that we need to be careful. She's also told me about a client she thinks would benefit from another "group massage," but I don't think so. 

When Mr. Hardy rebuilt the parlor, he installed windows in all the rooms. Hardy was always at his other parlors worrying over their noncompetative sales, so when I wasn't working, I walked the halls. I watched my girls work through the windows. Some bent professionally over bare-backed men, sometimes Karissa steaming over an erect penis. She was an honest student. She always fucked and told and delivered me her tips. I loved counting out our shared haul in reception. Every bill wettening my pussy.

I liked it best when Karissa worked in one of the rooms that shared its wall with one of the other workers. Usually, it was Jean. Jean was small, perky tits, her hair wrapped into a bun at the top of her head. She'd been a cheerleader and valedictorian in high school. She'd almost gotten into Harvard but had to settle for Brown. She was smart but not smart enough to go into anything usefull like law or medicine. She was an English student and, even with a Harvard degree, had to work for her grad school. But she borught her study to work with her--quiet, attentive, rigid--she did everything by the books. A perfect technical massage. And she was frustrated when she came up short of Karissa's sales. Already she was beginning to ask me for the lesson I gave Karissa. But she isn't ready.

If I stand in the hallway right, I can watch her robed back kneed her client's back while Karissa's furrowed back rises and falls over her client. Sometimes, when it was a slow day and I didn't have clients, I'd watch Karissa work for an hour. I'd set her up with someone new, someone who'd received a special referral, someone who knew what he could ask for.

On Monday, it was a young divorcee with a southern drawl. Short, blond, and muscular. Jake. The kind of guy who might work at an autobody or a hardware store. All of our clients were either rich like Maxwell or working men like him. Karissa wanted him. She looked at me in the scheduling meeting like she knew I wanted him too. I didn't. I was glad she took him. He was thre right build for her. I could see them in my mind's eye on the table, Karissa's long hair falling over her small chest.

I waited in the hallway where I could see into her room. Behind them, Jean was working too--on a woman named Jess who came in sometimes. I could see them both. Karissa laid Jake down on the table. She turned away while he dropped his robe but looked down at his ass while she covered it with the towel.

Her massage started the way they were meant to--in the shoulders. Jean was working the same muscles in the next window. Kariss was still wearing her robe. Her hair was braided, a long tube down her back. She brought her right leg onto the table, let it pass over his torso and raised herself into a straddle. Jake turned his head. He said something. Karissa laughed. She tumbled out her braid and her hair fell acorss her back. This could have been for my benefit, but I knew better.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

I loosened my robe and was naked in the hall.

Jean and Karissa kept working. Jean's feet were both on the floor. Karissa had already gotten to work. She let her robe fall to the  floor. It was a hasty move. Jake must have felt it, but he did nothing. Feigning ignorance, as they always do.

I brought my hand to my pussy. I was wet.

Karissa leaned in to whisper in Jake's ear. This was it. She reached a hand under him and he shifted his weight to allow her access to his penis. He rolled over and she was straddling him, his dick already hard.

Karissa flattened her body onto him, kissing him. I hadn't taught her this. In the next room, Jean wiped her forehead and descended to her client's lower back, the farthest she would go. She had no idea but soon, soon she would know. The money we would make with the three of us...

I let out a squeaking moan and jumped at the sound of myself. I wrapped my robe around myself and checked the time. I wouldn't have a client for another forty-five minutes, and it was a woman, an uninterested woman. My robe, untied, fell open again.

I watched as Karissa put Jake's dick in her mouth. His hand was over his eyes as if he couldn't bear to watch what was happening to him. Maybe he was married. I couldn't tell. That thought brought my hand back down to my pussy. 

Jake took his hand from his face as if he'd given in. He smiled at Karissa and pulled her up for a kiss. I could see his hand on his dick, working his way inside of her. Karissa's back arched as Jake's long penis slipped between her thighs and entered her. She lifted herself slowly along his cock. I could only imagine what it felt like.

I watched them go, Jake thinking himself special, new, the first. I knew that when he realized he wasn't, it wouldn't change anything. I knew he'd pay Karissa and be back for more. I know how men think. That makes me powerful. 

Karissa was riding him backwards. Her breasts rose and fell to the ceiling. We made eye contact. She blushed when she saw what I was doing. I didn't stop. My fingers were deep between my legs. Karissa gestured for me to come in. I shook my head. She shrugged.

My robe tumbled into my elbows, my bare back pressed against the walls. I loved to watch. Karissa laid back on the bench, Jake leaned over her with his back to the window. I saw his ass pumping up and down. I was jealous, tempted to join them.

I came. Never had I let myself go so far before, but I came in the hall. One hand was over my mouth and the other rubbed my pussy. I had slunk down on the wall until I was sitting, my white robe splayed around me. I don't know how I got there. I couldn't see Karissa or Jean anymore. But I could see Tabb, and he could see me.

Stephen Tabb stood at the end of the hallway with a cup of coffee in his right hand. His left hastilly hid the crotch of his jeans.

"Jesus," he said. "I'm sorry."

I stood up. I looked over at Karissa's window. Karissa was on her back and Jake was eating her out.

"Mr. Tabb," I said. I gathered my robe around myself. I walked down the hallway. I passed her window. What I had done was an infraction. If he saw Karissa it was all over. I grabbed Tabb's tie. I pushed him into the next room.

 

 

Published 
Written by spuddick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments