Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly's Passion ch 1

"Kelly is an escort who loves to fuck. Just sex in this one"

28
8 Comments 8
18.9k Views 18.9k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Chapter 1

By Milik the Red

Four years later...

Kelly sighed as the warm spray splashed over her soft breasts. The soapy water felt wonderful as it flowed down her flat belly and over her smoothly shaven mound. Slowly running her hand over her moistening sex, she moaned softly as her finger dipped into her wetness. Her nipples became enlarged, and her heartbeat quickened as her body responded eagerly to the invading digit.

Kelly was always easily aroused. She loved the intimacy of sexual pleasure and was extremely orgasmic. These were just a few of the things that made her so good at her current profession. Kelly Woods was a high priced call girl, and by twenty-six years old, she was one of the most successful prostitutes in the city.

Her popularity with the elite clientele of Los Angeles wasn’t due to her long brown hair, or her tight and toned body, although these assets didn't hurt. What made Kelly so sought after was the fact that she truly enjoyed her work, and those men fortunate enough to share her bed for a night could see the desire burning brightly in her dark green eyes.

Drawing her finger back out and over her clit, she rubbed gently until her knees began to tremble. Raising her finger to her full lips, she sucked it clean, enjoying the taste of her own, sweet juices. As Kelly savored the flavor, she was strongly tempted to bring herself to orgasm right there in the shower. As tempting a thought as it was, she resisted the urge. This was a special night for her, and even as she craved the bliss of orgasm, she desired even more to wait until she could share every pulsing moment of it with the man who was waiting on the other side of the door. His name was Alexander Wentworth, and he was the Chairman and CEO of Wentworth Industries.

Mr. Wentworth was a new client, having just been referred to her by one of her other lovers, and Kelly intended to make a great impression. Aside from being fantastically rich, Alexander Wentworth was a striking figure of a man. He was in his early thirties and obviously took great care of himself. At over six feet tall, his lean, muscular frame and short blond hair had almost made Kelly come in her panties the first time she saw him.

She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Wrapping a thick, terry cloth robe around her body, she walked into the bedroom. Alex was sitting in an overstuffed chair next to her bed, pouring two glasses of Champagne.

Alex looked up at her as she came into the room. Her white robe contrasted beautifully with her bronzed skin and was tied loosely at her trim waist, exposing just a hint of what lay underneath. It was just long enough to cover her hips, and her long and shapely legs were left bare to his view. She was, he thought, mouth wateringly beautiful.

As she approached, he handed her the Champagne.

“You were right. The anticipation does heighten the mood.”

“I thought you would approve.” Kelly raised the glass to her lips and drank deeply from it. As she did, her robe opened slightly, partially exposing the enticing swell of her breast.

Kelly flashed him a playfully naughty smile as she put down the now empty glass. Standing before him, and with deliberate slowness, she untied her robe and let the soft fabric slip away from her shoulders. Standing before him in intimate display, she was keenly aware of the effect the beauty of her young flesh would have on him. The soft light of the room seemed to make her smooth skin glow. The muted shadows made her large breasts and firm thighs look all the more sensual. She knelt at his feet and gazed up at him, her eyes piercing into his. Then she ran her hands over his lap and brushed two fingers over his hardness. His cock was already beginning to strain against his pants, wanting to be free.

“Umm, you feel so big.” Kelly squeezed him rhythmically through his pants, tracing his shape with delicate care until he was clearly outlined under the cloth. Biting her lip, she slowly lowered herself toward him and gently grazed her teeth along the bulge of his cock. All the while, her eyes stayed focused on him, watching him and learning his queues.

She noted his quick intake of breath and the way his fingers dug into the arms of the chair as she applied pressure to her bite. 'Mmm, he's got a nice, thick cock,' she thought as her explorations continued. His breath was coming deeper by then and she was certain the wet stain spreading over the wool of his trousers wasn't entirely from her nibbling kisses.

Unzipping him, Kelly drew his hardening shaft free of its confinement. Wrapping her delicate fingers around it, she began stroking and caressing his impressive length. "You have a beautiful cock, Mr. Wentworth. Mmm, it's so big I can almost get both of my hands on it."

"You must have very small hands," he replied with a soft chuckle.

"Oh, they're not that small. I doubt you've ever suffered from penis envy, anyway." Kelly nuzzled her lips over the swollen head, wiping away the single drop of fluid that oozed out of the tiny slit. Alex opened his mouth as if to say something but the only reply he managed was a low moan as she began stroking him.

Kelly twisted and rotated her fist around his cock as she slowly pulled his skin up and down over its hard, inner shaft. She loved how hot it felt in her hand and she watched intently as it grew even harder. Fully erect, it seemed as thick as her wrist and was very long. Like a separate, living thing, it felt alive and powerful, and her belly fluttered at the sight of it.

His balls hung heavy underneath and she couldn't help but succumb to the urge of sucking them into her mouth. They felt soft and delicate as she leathered them with her tongue. His taste was tangy and fresh, and his scent permeated her senses, sending a sudden flush of fresh moisture into her rapidly heating sex.

Alex was becoming extremely aroused as she worshiped his masculinity. She was obviously very skilled, but there was tentativeness, almost a tremble in her touch that gave away her state of arousal. He could sense the sexual hunger growing within her. Responding to her urging, his cock quickly became fully rampant. He would have gladly closed his eyes and concentrated solely on the pleasure he was receiving, but for the sight of this beautiful, nude woman kneeling before him.

Her flawless face was the vision of submissive serenity as she sucked on his balls. It was the stuff of his erotic dreams and couldn't resist the urge to reach down and cup her full breast in his hand. Her nipples were big and brown, and grew even more as he rolled them between his fingers.

Having this gorgeous man tweak her nipples was making her pussy drool and she arched her back, whimpering softly and offering her body to his touch. “Oh yeah, baby. That’s soo nice."

Alex lifted her chin and gently brought her mouth to his, kissing her passionately. His tongue flicked against her soft lips and she eagerly received it with her own. For a moment, their tongues conducted a dance of lust as they embraced in each other’s arms.

When he began to unbutton his shirt, she put her hand over his. “Let me do it,” she whispered, letting her gaze fix on his.

Alex hesitated for a moment and then settled back into his chair. “As you please,” he finally replied, surrendering himself into her care.

Kelly rose up slightly and began trailing kisses down his neck as she undressed him. His chest was broad and strong and his arms showed the results of long hours in the gym. 'Holy hell, he's built like a fucking god!' she excitedly thought as his body came into view.

Sitting high on her knees, she urged him out of the chair and then slid his pants down his sculpted thighs.

There, before her eyes, his fully erect length bobbed free and strong. Kelly’s heartbeat increased as she kissed the head of his cock. Opening her lips wide, she slid her mouth over him, savoring his masculine flavor. Her tongue swirled around his shaft and flicked at the sensitive spot under the head as her hands cupped his balls, squeezing them gently. She lavished his shaft with warm, wet kisses before sucking hard on his turgid head.

“Oh lord, that’s good! I love the way your mouth feels on my cock.” Alex put his hands on the back of her head and sifted his fingers through her thick brown hair.

Looking up into his eyes, Kelly smiled happily as she rubbed his cock around her lips. "I love sucking cock. It makes me feel powerful and submissive all at the same time."

She then took him between her lips and swirled her tongue over his head, making it wet with her saliva. "Mmm," she moaned as she withdrew. "I just love how you feel in my mouth and how hard you get. It feels so right to have you slipping over my tongue like this."

Kelly sucked him slowly at first, just taking the thick head between her lips and running her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. Soon, he began to thrust gently, timing his movements with the gentle bobbing of her head.

Responding to his need, Kelly slid her lips deep over his rigid shaft, causing him to moan in approval. She felt his movements grow stronger and more urgent as he instinctively tried to slip his cock more deeply into her depths. As he began to push against the entrance of her throat, she took a deep breath and plunged down, swallowing hard.

Alex gasped as his cock slipped easily down her throat. For a long moment, she held him in that warm embrace and sucked on his entire length. She could feel his cock expand even more as it tried to slither ever deeper, but her nose was now pressed into his pubic hair and he had no more to give. Then, she slowly pulled back until his shaft emerged from her succulent grip, and his bulbous head rested once more between her lips. Kelly tickled his slit with the tip of her tongue, and then took his cock back down her throat once again.

“Damn, girl. That feels incredible.” His voice came in whispers as he caressed her face and shoulders.

Kelly’s passion flared and became inflamed. Her body was hot, and her skin began to glow with a thin layer of perspiration as she continued her oral magic. Tiny rivulets of sweat formed between her breasts and ran down to her navel. She squeezed and fondled his balls while she played her lips up and down his shaft, alternating between gentle, loving kisses, and deep, penetrating sucks. Her technique changed constantly and she managed to keep him guessing as to what she might do next.

Most men could never have received the unrestrained pleasure of her mouth for more than a few minutes without rewarding her with his salty cream, but Kelly sensed that Alex was still well in control of himself.

That suited her just fine. She had an appreciation for sexual stamina in a man. Now she knew that she could really let herself go without causing him to release his seed before she was ready. She began a more rhythmic motion, increasing the pace of her movements and the sucking pressure on his rigid cock.

Alex slid his hands into her hair and wrapped her silken locks around his fingers. “Damn, baby, you suck cock so well. Take it all like that, right down your throat,” he growled, forcing his throbbing member into her throat. He took control and Kelly simply relaxed and submitted to his strength.

Alex was breathing through clenched teeth as he once again slipped his hardened shaft down to its root. Kelly could feel the taut muscles in his thighs strain, but the constant pace of his driving cock was controlled, even somewhat gentle. She knew that, even in his state of carnal lust, he was trying not to hurt her. Considering the length and girth of his cock, Kelly was thankful of his consideration.

Finally, he let go of her. Lifting her mouth from his staff, she playfully kissed and bit at his thigh. Wordlessly, she guided him onto the floor and laid him on his back. Dragging her hard nipples over his chest, she kissed him lightly on the lips. “Mmm, you taste really good.”

There was a hungry quality in her voice that told him she was just getting starting with her oral tortures. He’d never met any women who could match her skill at sucking cock, or the joy she seemed to derive from it. This woman was a natural, blessed with the ability and desire to drive men wild. Her body was truly an instrument of pleasure, tuned to physical perfection. It was an instrument he intended to play like a master.

“Slide your ass over here,” he commanded and urged her around so that she was straddling him with her pussy poised over his mouth.

Alex gazed hungrily at her wet and beautiful sex. Her inflamed lips were puffy with arousal, and small drops of feminine dew were collecting around her channel. Her clit was large and extended, peeking out from beneath her tender folds. She was completely shaved and her skin was as smooth as it was soft.

He caressed her sculpted buns and shapely thighs as his eyes feasted on her. Her skin was tanned and flawless, with not even a hint of a bikini line to interrupt the smooth consistency of her coloring. There was not an ounce excess fat on her at all. She had the body of an athlete, yet was soft and curvaceous. He’d never seen anyone as beautiful.

Alex ran the flat of his tongue over her juicy pussy and covered it with his saliva. Then, blowing lightly on her engorged lips, he sent a sudden flow of cool air flowing over her labia, causing Kelly to moan softly. Holding her firm ass in his strong hands, he caressed her with his warm tongue. He was kissing and nibbling her pussy, pulling and stretching her pink flesh in the most delicious of ways. When his lips brushed against her sensitized clit, he felt a quiver run threw her body, and her sweet fluids began to flow freely into his mouth.

For long moments, Alex licked and sucked on her quivering sex. His touch was so hungry and insistent that she could barely concentrate on his cock. She kissed his head and sucked on him as best she could, but all she could think about was how incredibly good it felt to have him feasting on her sex. Kelly bore down, pressing her pussy hard onto his mouth and her body arched as the promise of orgasm began to coalesce in her mind.

When Alex gently rolled her onto her back, Kelly feared that he would stop licking too soon. As much as she wanted his glorious shaft inside her, she was almost ready to come, and silently urged him on, pleading with her eyes for him not to stop. So it was that when he lowered his head between her thighs once more, she sighed with relief and renewed excitement. His tight grip on her hips dug into her skin and she gasped in pleasure when he sucked her clit between his lips.

EMI_LEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMI_LEE

Somewhere in the depths of her mind she began to realize that he was a match even for her own limitless passion.

Most of the men who paid for her skills never even considered going down on her, so having this powerful man between her thighs was a special treat. She was on fire, and her body was hot and filled with lust. Her head thrashed about, and her hips would have bucked hard against him had he not been holding her so tightly. Still, his insistent tongue slid up and down over her heated petals, driving her closer to the brink.

He was completely in tune with her aroused state now. Her scent was intoxicating. Fresh and sweet, it filled his nostrils with female pheromones. He inserted two fingers inside her clasping hole, spreading the elastic walls of her pussy open. Then he caressed and massaged her gripping inner flesh over and over again. Her pussy was on fire, a fire he stoked ever hotter with his talented tongue and fingers. Soft whimpers and moans began escaping from her lips as her moment approached. When his thumb brushed against her clit, she almost jumped out of his grasp. When he pressed his tongue over it and captured it with his lips, she convulsed and heaved in his grasp.

“Ah, fuck! Baby, that feels so good, so good! That's it! Yes, right there... Oh, God, suck me like that. Just like that, don’t stop … please don’t stop! ” Liquid pleasure poured into her, washing over her like a tide. Her eyes squeezed shut and her body tensed involuntarily as her orgasm hit her.

Kelly began screaming as her orgasm rolled through her with thunderous power. Alex continued to lavish wet contact on her clit, causing her feminine juices to flow freely into his mouth. Her strong and shapely thighs tensed and quivered and gripped his head as the power of her moment swept through her.

Alex finally had to stop his ministrations just so they could both get a breath. He couldn't’t believe how beautiful she looked in the afterglow of her climax. Her breasts were heaving as her breath came in short gasps, and her body glistened in the soft light. He almost expected her to pass out after such a violent orgasm.

Before that thought could take root though, Kelly opened her sultry eyes and her lust filled gaze bored into him with a look of animal hunger he had not seen before.

“That was so fucking hot! I need you inside me! I want it so badly, baby.”

Alex couldn't wait to oblige her as he eagerly moved between her open thighs.

Kelly's heart pounded as he positioned himself to mount her. She was so hot that she could hardly wait for him to slide his hard cock into her molten channel. When his massive shaft brushed against her inner thigh, she raised her legs and locked her ankles around him. Once in position, he placed the tip of his glorious cock against her sopping pussy.

“This is going to feel so good for both of us,” he said as he urgently slid his long cock into her hungry sheath. She was soaking wet, and the first few inches lanced easily into the tight opening of her pussy before her natural tightness stopped his penetration.

With her eyes closed and her head thrown back, the arch of her back was making Kelly’s breasts jut up and out as she writhed in passion on the thick carpeting of the bedroom floor. When he withdrew for another push, she clamped her pussy muscles around his throbbing hardness, instinctively trying to keep him inside her.

Then he gave her another powerful thrust. The warm moistness of her sex gently squeezed him as the length of his shaft slid powerfully into her excited body. He sank his cock deeply into her until his balls slapped against her ass, and then started a slow, pumping motion that ran the full length of his cock under her clit. She wrapped her legs more tightly around his back, trying desperately to pull him as deeply into her as she could.

Kelly was meeting his every thrust, trying to become one with his powerful organ. Soon, he settled into a grinding rhythm, a rhythm she matched stroke for mind-blowing stroke. She had an almost uncontrollable urge to drag her nails across his back but restrained herself in the last second. All things considered, leaving marks on a client was unwise. Instead, she lifted her head and bit lightly at his shoulder and neck.

The speed of his thrusts was increasing and each time he pulled back, the forward push was a little faster. He was, she thought, reaching the point where his control would finally leave him, the point where his masculine instincts would take over, and his body and mind would become concerned only with achieving orgasm. It was that moment she loved most. She surrendered herself totally to his lust, succumbing to his need. He was a man, and she, his woman. It was meant to be this way and she had no thought to deny it.

With a free hand, he grasped her tit and brought his mouth to her hard nipple. The effect of having her nipple sucked and bit while this powerful man slid his length in and out of her was almost more than she could take. Bolts of lightning were jumping from her pussy to her nipples and then pulsing through her fluttering belly. Her eyes rolled up and she bit at her lip. She was groaning before she even realized it. They were deep, passionate sounds that rumbled up from the innermost depths of her soul.

Kelly screamed loudly as her climax built with each of his thrusts. The orgasms kept rolling through her body like thunderbolts. Each time Alex pushed his cock into her, a new wave would crest, crashing into her mind. Her moisture was running freely down through the crack of her ass and onto the carpet. Kelly threw her arms around him, and despite her best efforts to the contrary, dug her nails into his back as her body exploded in bliss. She began thrashing underneath him as her body pulsed in the intense power of her orgasm.

Alex was amazed at this nymph’s capacity for carnal passion. He had been getting close, but the violent strength of her climax caused him to pause. He slowed his rhythm to a stop and waited for her thrashing to subside. Then he sank his cock into her, right down to his balls. The sudden motion caused her eyes to pop back open and she smiled up at him. Her voice was a husky whisper as she spoke. “Oh my gosh! That feels fucking amazing!”

To her surprise, his cock was still hard inside her. She could hardly believe it, but he hadn't come after all! She wondered if this incredible man might actually wear out her poor, saturated pussy.

“Good God, what a ride!” She was smiling in blissful joy and letting her head fall back on the carpet. A dreamy, warm contentedness filled her that could only be penetrated by the steely rod buried inside her.

Alex laughed gently. “You’re a special woman, no doubt about that. You are beautiful, sexy, and deliciously fuckable.”

He rubbed his pelvic bone against her clit and she again moaned deeply. Slowly, his throbbing cock drew back until only the head remained inside her, only to be pushed back in with deliberate slowness. The motion felt like it was grinding every inch of his shaft against her tingling clit.

His self-control was completely restored now and Alex tortured her with his patient, constant fucking. He wanted to see her go off again, to burn the erotic memory of her blissful expression into his mind. As much as his testicles wanted to empty their contents into her, he held back, wanting even more to bring her back to the brink.

Kelly was now completely under the spell woven by this powerful man. She could hear her blood rushing in her ears and every fiber of her being was in tune with the motion of his cock as it plowed her depths. She was overcome with lust. Her arms were locked around his neck, holding on to him as if she were drawing strength from his mighty frame.

Her thick juices poured from her slit as his rhythmic thrusting continued, and her body quaked as yet another orgasm overcame her. Her voice cracked and her breathing stopped each time his cock hit bottom. Somehow, she found the strength to cry out in pleasure again as yet another orgasm flowed through her, hot as molten lava.

Alex watched her intently as he kept up his slow penetration. Her intensely erotic expression was one he knew he would always remember.

It was only when her body finally went limp from sexual exhaustion that Alex stopped his motions and waited for her to recover. His cock was still hard as diamond and embedded deeply inside the liquid warmth of her pussy.

Kelly was glowing beautifully. Her breathing was ragged, and her chest heaved delightfully as she tried to catch her breath. With glazed eyes she looked up at him and spoke with a husky, exhausted voice. “Put me on the bed.”

When Alex rose to his knees, his cock slid out of her slit and glistened in the soft light, coated completely with her juices. “Kelly, you are without a doubt the sexiest creature I have ever seen.”

He picked her up and carried her to the four-poster bed. Setting her carefully on the silk sheets, he lay down and drew her into his arms.

Kelly snuggled happily against him, her head lying lightly on his arm as he caressed her flanks. Still woozy from her orgasm, she needed a moment to compose herself. As much as she wanted to remain in his arms though, she knew she would be asleep in moments if she did. She waited just long enough to see if he would retake the initiative. Instead he seemed content to hold her there, lightly fondling her voluptuous breasts. A naughty smile played across her face.

Moving down between his legs, she sat back on her haunches. Kelly had been with many men in her short life but few had anywhere near the stamina of Alexander Wentworth. He was a very rare man and she was going to get the most of him, and his magnificent cock.

“You still haven’t come yet, have you?” she asked in wonderment.

Alex barely shook his head, as if his own pleasure was of no consequence.

Kelly was filled with admiration for this man. Grasping his cock, she teasingly licked her moisture off of it with the tip of her tongue.

“Let’s see how much control you really have. ”Kelly moved the palm of her hand down his shaft and over his heavy balls. She could almost feel the sperm sloshing inside his sack, and the thought of having his jism shoot all over her body made her quiver with anticipation. She trapped his wet prick between her breasts and flashed him a wanton smile.

"You know, I just love watching a long, hard cock slide up between my breasts. Watching that purple head move against my skin just makes my mouth water.” Kelly gave the tip of his cock a little kiss.

Again he laughed “I have to admit, it does quite a bit for me as well. I must say, you certainly are a creative girl. ” He brushed his hand against her cheek and she sucked his finger into her mouth, nipping at it playfully.

“Well, aren't’t you the fiery little bitch?”

“Oh, you have no idea.”

Kelly turned her attention back to the amazing organ between her mounds. She began to move her body up and down over his cock, while allowing her hips to sway enticingly as she stroked him.

Alex felt his desire grow as her body moved over him. His mouth went dry and he took in the beauty of her graceful, feline movements as she slid her full breasts up and down over his length. Her wonderfully thick and silky hair shimmered in the soft light as it cascaded exotically over her bare shoulders, bouncing enticingly as she moved over the whole length of his cock.

Kelly cupped her hands around her breasts, keeping his member tucked deeply within her valley as it slid up and down between them. Her large, silken globes enveloped his shaft, and she sucked his cock-head into her mouth each time it rose above her cleavage.

The constant, grinding friction on his shaft was finally taking its toll. His nerves were standing on end from the electricity of her touch. He could feel his balls tightening, and he resisted the urge to blast his load all over her face.

Kelly was aware of how close he was getting. She could see the need in his eyes. He was at his peak, and she knew that his excited state would soon begin to fade. Straddling his hips, she slipped the super-sensitive head of his cock against her wet opening and moaned deeply as he parted her lips. Closing her eyes, she threw back her head and pushed out her breast as she sank down, enveloping his staff.

The sensation of being penetrated by such a large cock was intense, and Kelly groaned as she felt his thick head pass through her opening as it slid deeply into her. She took his entire length into her body until her ass rested on his thighs.

"Fuck, baby you are so damn thick," she moaned as she started to rock back and forth on his cock. The glorious friction against her inner walls set her blood on fire and she basked in the overwhelming heat of her arousal. Beads of sweat glistened on her skin and her breath came in heavy gasps as she rode him to the finish.

Kelly squeezed him tightly in her sheath, bearing down hard, as if she were trying to draw the cum from his balls by sheer force of will. She felt his legs become tense, and she watched eagerly as his chest rose with his breath caught in his throat.

When his hands gripped her hips tightly, she winced and moaned as the sudden sting mixed with the pleasure of his cock slicing into her. Soon, Alex began pumping up into her even as she slid back onto him. Their movements became synchronized and fevered. Kelly stretched out and ran her nails over his chest. Her vision blurred, and screams of pleasure erupted from her soul as one last mighty orgasm erupted through her.

Alex couldn't hold back any longer. His balls drew up and thick, ropey jets of hot cream shot through his straining cock, exploding into Kelly’s body. The pleasure radiating through him was incredibly intense and every muscle in his strong frame started to contract. A loud growl issued from his throat as his senses were overcome by power of his orgasm.

Kelly felt his load splash against the inside of her pussy as he came. His throbbing cock felt larger and unbelievably hot as she squeezed her pussy around it as hard as she could. Orgasms were coursing through her body like wildfire and her mind was reeling. She could barely hear her own voice as it rose from her throat in one last cry of pleasure. As her breath finally left her, she collapsed onto his chest.

After they regained their senses Kelly lay down next to him and Alex drew her into his arms again. They were both exhausted from their coupling and in a few moments they drifted off into a well-deserved sleep.

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments