Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Addiction To My Boss Chapter 6

"Let's play.."

19
4 Comments 4
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
"Then come get me..." I say and pull against the cuffs again.

"Mm, mm, mm. Not yet, Ms. Adams. We're going to do this right," he says and tosses my vibrator onto the bed. He removes his coat and walks over to his dresser, pulling out a maroon tie.

"Lift your head," he murmurs as he walks over to me. I do as he says and he wraps it around my head, covering my eyes.

"Can you see anything? Be honest... it'll ruin the fun if you lie."

"Nope, nothing."

"Good," he says, and then I hear nothing. Not him walking, or breathing... just silence. Finally I hear him sigh and I turn my head to hear him better. He's still beside me... I think. I feel him run his fingertips slowly down my inner right thigh.

"As much as I love this lingerie... I'm going to have to buy you a new set..." he says and I lift my head, trying to follow his voice as he walks around the bed.

"Why?" I ask just before I feel the cool metal of scissors press against my stomach. He slowly slides it under my coresetted top and I hear it cut through the material before sliding further up my abdomen. Once he's cut all the way up to my breasts, he slides his hand under my butt and lifts, arching my back so he can remove the cut lingerie. He slowly lies me back down on the bed, and moves to my thong. He cuts each side along my hip and pulls it out from under me.

"There... now you're perfect," he murmurs and I hear his slow exhale. Again, he disappears for a moment. I tilt my head around, trying to pick up any sound, but I hear nothing.

I hear the click of my vibrator and the unmistakable buzz. My stomach tightens involuntarily as I feel myself becoming more and more wet. Damien lightly presses the tip of my vibrator against my clit. I gasp and my body jerks at the contact. He pulls it away and slowly slides it against me, until he lightly presses it against my clit again. My hips jerk up to meet it, and he pulls away.

"Shhh, Jane. Calm down," he whispers and I bite my lip. He kisses me hard before I even realize that he's moved. "Now stop. You're going to destroy those perfect lips."

I feel the bed shift and then I feel the vibrator against me again. He slowly slides it in less than an inch, and I moan. He pulls it back out and I groan at him.

"You're such a tease..." I say and I feels his lips against my clit. He sucks softly and my hips jerk again. My stomach tightens and my breathing quickens as he sucks again. He slides the vibrator in me again, further this time.

"Fuck, Damien...." I moan and I feel him smile. He slowly pulls the vibrator out and pushes it back in, creating a rhythm with his sucking. 

I can feel it building inside me, but I can't move to relieve the ache. It's intense... too intense... I can't take it. I'm being pulled in a million different directions until I finally fall. I'm spiraling for what seems like forever. Damien slowly pulls me back by kissing his way up my stomach. He sucks on each nipple softly before continuing up to my neck. He runs his tongue along my jawline and blows softly, sending chills down my spine and spreading goose bumps across my body.

"How was that?" He whispers in my ear as my breathing starts to slow.

"Mmm..." I murmur and I feel his laugh.

"Too bad we're not done yet..." He kisses me passionately, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I pull against my handcuffs; I want to touch him.

"So eager, Ms. Adams...." he says softly as he pulls away from me. I feel him get off of the bed, and then hear only what I think is clothes moving.

"Damien?" I call softly and I feel just his fingertips against my flushed and sensitive skin.

"I'm right here, love."

I feel the handcuffs around my ankles go slack and I lift my head.

"What're you doing?"

"Be patient," he answers quietly and I feel the bed shift again. I feel the head of his cock against me and I push my hips toward him. I wrap my legs around his waist and he holds my hips up as he kneels in front of me.

"Ready?"

"Yes..." I say, my voice all breath.

He slowly pushes into me and he groans.

"Holy shit..." he says and slowly pulls back before sliding back in.

"Damien," I say as I swivel my hips.

He slowly starts to quicken his pace; soon we're both panting and sweating. I pull hard against my restraints and moan.

"I wanna see you." He reaches up and slowly pulls the tie from my eyes. I blink against the brightness of the room and smile when I see him. I watch his abs contract as he thrusts into me. I try not to look at the scar that ruins his perfect body. I look back up at him and he's staring at me.

"Jane," he says and stills as he pours himself into me. I feel his load shoot into me and I fall with him.

I open my eyes, and outside is very dark, but the room is still bright. Damien is asleep half on me, half on the bed. I try to sit up, but realize I'm still handcuffed to the bed.

"Baby?" I call softly and he stirs,"Damien... Wake up, baby." He slowly opens his eyes and smiles a lopsided grin.

"Hi."

"Hi... Can you please unlock these?" I ask and pull against the cuffs.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"No problem, I'm just getting stiff."

"I know the feeling..." He says and raises one eyebrow at me.

"Oh. my God, Damien!" I say and we both laugh. "You're such a child, sometimes, I swear."

He unlocks the cuffs and I pull my arms down. I have bruises around each wrist, but they don't hurt. 

I look over at him and lightly touch his cheek with my fingertips.

"I missed you," I whisper and he leans into my hand.

I straddle him and slowly run my fingers through his hair. He watches me as I run my fingers over his skin, but he says nothing. I run my fingers down his chests, over his muscles. I lightly touch his scar and his lips part slightly.

"Is this ok?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper. He nods slowly and I lean down to kiss it. My lips barely touch his skin, but it's my undoing. I cannot stop the tears as they begin rolling down my cheeks. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into him, rolling so I'm cradled in his arms. We lie on our sides, facing each other. We say nothing for a long time, we just lie together.

"I love you," I whisper and I feel his sharp intake of breath.

"I love you," he whispers back and pulls me further into his chest.

I wake a few hours later and the room is dark; he must have gotten up after I fell asleep and turned off the light.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

His arms are still wrapped around me, so I untangle myself from his embrace and slowly sneak out of his room. My stomach grumbles and I realize this must be what woke me. I head into the kitchen and start digging through the pantry and refrigerator. I finally settle on some crackers and cheese, so I sit at the breakfast bar to eat.

As I eat, the sun begins to rise outside. I glance up at the clock on my microwave and groan. It's already 6:27am. Damien will be getting up soon which means I won't be able to go back to sleep. I finish my crackers and cheese and throw out my napkin. I start walking back to the bedroom and meet Damien in the hallway; he's just in boxers.

"Good morning. I was wondering where you went," he says and kisses my forehead.

"I got hungry... so I stole your crackers." He laughs softly.

"Were they in the blue box?" he asks and I nod," Oh, good. I hate that kind. It's the red box that I love... so don't eat those."

I smile,"Alright. Lesson learned. Blue box, ok. Red box, off limits. Gotcha."

"Can we talk about something?" he asks and his sudden seriousness startles me.

"Sure... I'll be right back." I say and hurry into his room. I pull one of his t-shirts from his drawer and pull it on. I meet him in the living room and sit on the couch next to him.

"Ok, what's up?" I ask and he clenches his jaw.

"I want to meet your parents," he says and he watches me, waiting for an answer.

"Why?" I ask after a moment and he shrugs.

"I don't know... I just thought it would be nice to see where you came from. Are they in California?"

"They're dead, Damien," I say, my face blank, my voice flat.

"Jesus, Jane. I didn't know... I'm sorry." He seems embarrassed and he grabs my hand.

"Yeah, I don't talk about it." I just look at him, I don't want to talk about this. I don't want the sympathy.

"Do you have any other family...?" He asks after a moment and I nod.

"Eric... my brother. But we don't talk."

"Why not?"

"Because he can't look at me without thinking that I killed our parents. He apologized a few years ago, but it doesn't fix the things he said. Look, Damien... I don't want to talk about this. I need to go home, anyways... I gotta feed Clyde." I say and stand. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards him.

"I'm sorry, love. I won't ask again," he whispers and kisses each knuckle on my hand. "I wish you'd stay longer... I still need to buy you some new lingerie." He smile is impossible to not reciprocate. I shake my head and smile at him.

"Ok, fine. But we have to stop on the way and see him, though. Ok?"

"Of course. I'm starting to miss the little guy, anyway." I smile and he laughs softly. "Shower time?" He asks and I kiss him hard.

We walk into the shop and I walk over to the racks against the wall. I look back and he's standing by the door looking at the mannequins and sets lining the walls. 

"Damien!" I whisper yell to him and he looks over at me and grins,"Are you going to help me?"

He walks over to me and starts shifting through the racks.

"Just pick anything?"

"Anything you'd want to see me in..." I whisper and run my fingers across his belt line before turning back to the rack in front of me.

After he's picked out a few sets, I head to the fitting room to try them on.

"I already told you it's pointless... I'll want you in all of them," he says and I laugh.

"Either way, I need to make sure they fit. And you are NOT buying me all of these... Have you even looked at a price tag?" I ask, but I can already picture his face. He's not worried about the money.

I pull the curtain open and walk out to him. I bite my lip and spin slowly. I'm in a lilac teddy that accentuates my ass.

"Yay or nay?"

"Yay... definitely yay," he says softly, his voice husky. I pause and look at him, his eyes dark.

I turn quickly and go back into the fitting room. I come out a moment later in a black lace apron with matching g-string.

"What about this one?" I whisper and he stands and pushes me back into the room. He shuts the curtain and pushes me against the wall.

"Fuck, Jane," he says before he kisses me. I wrap arms around his neck and kiss him back, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

He sits down on the bench and pulls me onto his lap. I feel his erection and I have to hold back my moan.

"I need you... now," he says, his voice harsh.

"Ok," I whisper back and his lips part,"help me." 

He helps me take off the g-string, but leaves on the apron. 

"We have to be quick." I nod and he stands up, "bend over," he says and motions to the bench.

I place my hands on the bench and look back at him as I rub my ass against him. He undoes his zipper and pulls out his erection.

"Get ready."

"Mhm," I say and he pushes into me. I moan and he clamps his hand over my mouth. He pushes my hair to the side and bites my neck from behind as he thrusts into me. He pulls away from my neck to pound into me harder, his hands on my hips. He pulls me back against him in perfect time with his thrusts.

"Excuse me, ma'am? Men are not allowed in the fitting rooms for any reason. I'm going to have to request that he leave."

Damien moves his hand from my mouth so I can answer.

"Oh, ok. Sorry!" I say and close my eyes as I fight my moan as he continues to push further and further inside me.

"You have two minutes... hurry up. I don't want to lose my job over this." The woman says softly through the curtain, and walks back to the front.

Damien groans and stills as I tighten my muscles around him. It gets him every time... I moan with him and almost fall as I orgasm. As Damien comes back, he helps hold me up as I ride through the waves of my seemingly endless orgasm.

He kisses up my back before pulling out and helping me out of my apron.

"We're buying this..." he says softly and I smile as I sit next to him,"We're buying it all. It's seen too much."

I laugh and kiss him softly,"I agree... let's get out of here."

[Hi, guys. I just wanted to give a quick apology for my absence recently. I started a new job with decently long hours, so I'm having a hard time finding the time to write. But don't worry! I'll keep writing, it just might be a little bit longer than usual in between chapters. Thank you for sticking with me!! <3]

Published 
Written by Anonymousness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments