Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Erotica: Continues (Part II)

"the second part of a longer story called "My First Erotica" about 'my first erotica'"

0
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I’m horny, and she is clearly having fun, even if she is being a little brat about it. I don’t really care for her teasing. I absolutely love her teasing. How long did she say she was in the bedroom masturbating without me? Twenty minutes. Was I supposed to hear her? Was I supposed to join her? Is that part of her game too? I don’t exactly know what she is up to, and I’m not entirely convinced she has an ultimate destination herself, but rather that she is probably just enjoying watching me. I don’t really care for her teasing. I absolutely love her teasing.

That’s it, there is no way I’m not finding out how this ends. I’m convinced she’s interested; I’m convinced she’s horny too. As much as she might scold me if I pursue, I’m certain there will be an unenjoyable scolding if I don’t. I get up off the couch, my cock bounces a little, still poking out through my black boxers, and at this point, even the motion and brush against my shaft makes me clench and breath stiffen for a moment.

Curiosity is no longer a concept in my vocabulary, actions and events simply ‘are’ now; it’s as though I have transcended my desire to know, and I just will be. I give myself over to whatever is going to happen. I am in control, and yet, I am so distant from everything that is happening that I feel like I’m spectating my own fall down the rabbit hole.

I walk down the hallway without hesitation now. I don’t care how much she scolds me for this, I am getting what I want; I am in control. I know that’s not true; she plays a good game, she took control from the start and any control I have now is all an illusion. Who cares?!

The bathroom comes into view and there on the corner of the counter is her purple vibrator dripping with juice. Blood flows through my dick and the feeling pulses. Oh how I want to stick her toy in my mouth and lick off the fluid, but I resist and instead walk in to find her crouched down and reaching into the cupboard.

“We’re out of toilet paper!” she yells. She stands up and turns to the door. “Oh, I thought you were still playing your game.” Bullshit!

“What are you going to do?” I quiz her.

“I’ll have to use tissue paper, I suppose… go out and get some more!”

I just stare at her.

“Go on!”

I don’t move.

“Get out, I need to pee! Go get me some more toilet paper!”

Nope.

“Get!” she motions to the door with her head. “I need to pee.”

“Then pee.”

“I will,” she clearly sees me challenging her, and tries to challenge me back. “Seriously, I’m not kidding.”

“Okay.” She may have started this game, but I’m playing now too.

“Really, I’m going to do it,” she says as she walks over, plops herself down on the toilet and stairs up at me. I walk over and stand in front of her. Our eyes are locked, daring the other one to give in.

“Ok, I’m going to go.” She pauses, still avoiding averting her gaze.

Taytaynasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Taytaynasty

“Fuck, I can’t! I can’t piss with you there!”

…and that’s the moment. Her turn’s ended, and now it’s my move.

“Stage fright?” I taunt. She just pouts. Perfect, now I’m winning.

I lower my head slightly towards her and lessen my expression to more of a gentle guidance. “Let me help you.” And with that I let my own build-up release.

A powerful stream ejects from my penis and hits her right between her perfect breasts. I have always loved her jugs; they’re nice and round C-cups and her nipples are pretty and pink. We playfully named her tits Goldi and Locks long ago. As soon as my piss hits her, she gasps and raises her shoulders in shock, but quickly lowers them and breaths a passionate release.

Her right arm raises and she places it between her breasts where my stream is soaking her, then reaches it out to catch some of my urine which splashes off her palm and some of it hits her chin. With her other hand she reaches under the shirt she’s wearing, touches her middle finger to the top of her vagina and slides it down so that her lips envelope around her digit.

Her tongue emerges from her lips and she licks some of my piss off her chin. Her tongue returns to her mouth, as she closes her eyes and takes a deep satisfied breath. As if in total sync, I grip the base of my shaft and adjust the stream a little higher, just as she leans her head forward, mouth open and accepts my piss on her outstretched tongue. I watch as her mouth is quickly filled with my warm liquid and spills over the sides falling to her lap. I don’t care that she’s still wearing my shirt, in fact, I’m happy, somehow it feels more erotic, and I love seeing her nipples pressed against the damp white fabric.

She continues to lean forward and places her tongue on the underside of my dick and licks up until our tips touch. Naturally my piss splashes everywhere, but at this point, neither of us care, we are too engrossed in the moment, besides, I feel like I might enjoy a bit of the mess. She leans back and continues playing with herself with her eyes closed while I unload the rest of my bladder on her chest, tits, and stomach, letting the river trickle down to her pussy.

When I’ve finished she rubs her vagina in a circular motion pushing the walls to the sides as she does so, letting the last of the piss to flow down her. Her breathing slows, and she eventually removes her finger, letting her arm fall to her side and granting me a glorious view of her perfection between her spread legs. Finally she opens her eyes to look at me and speaks “yes, I think that helped. I can go now.” She readjusts her position on the toilet, and spreads her pussy lips with her fingers.

“No!” I command.

“What? After all that, now you’re going to leave? That’s too bad, now I kind of want you to watch me!” Her disappointment and surprise is easily detectable through her pouting.

“Not just yet,” is all I say, and she just looks at me confused. “I changed my mind, you don’t get to go just yet.”

“I have to go.”

“Too bad. We’re not done yet.”

Published 
Written by kilogranite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors