Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pasts and Presents Chapter 2

"Can a self-proclaimed slut fall for a fresh out of rehab friend?"

3
3 Comments 3
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
CHAPTER 2

We go in, both of us knowing exactly what’s about to go down. I forgot all about the conversation we were just having a minute ago. Something about seeing his 6’3 athletic frame looking down at me…instant moisture. A part of me wants to say no, a very small part. But I quickly shut that part up. He’s too good to give up.

“Chrissy, I don’t know what’s going to happen with us. We’ve already crossed the line.” He takes my face in his hands and kisses me very softly. I get tingly down there. “We both know there’s no going back.” I wrap my arms around him and kiss him hard.

“No more talking.” And more kissing.

“Yes ma’am.”

I lead him to my bedroom, where I take off my dress and keep on my thigh highs and bra and panties.

“Damn.”

“You like?” I know he does.

He points to his hard dick, struggling to get out of his pants. “What do you think?”

I smile and go to kiss him while taking his pants off. “Very nice.” We kiss some more, but it’s a more passionate kiss. This is new for us. He’s kissing me with a longing and intensity that takes my breath away. “Oh my God ZA.”

He shuts me up with more kisses. It only gets me dripping in my panties. I’m so turned on. He unhooks my bran and takes off my soaking panties. “I see you’re ready.”

“You have that effect on me.”

He chuckles and gets a condom out of his pocket.

“Let me put it on.”

He points to his stunning cock and I roll the condom down slow, enjoying feeling his hardness in my hand.

“You’re going to make me cum doing that.”

I finish up quickly and lay down. I like him being on top because I like grabbing his ass as he’s thrusting in and out. It turns me on so much. He kisses my neck and rubs my nipples. Shit, I’m about to soak my damn bed.

“Ooh Chrissy.” And with that, he enters me slowly. I’m feeling all 8 of his thick inches. “Fuck Z. It feels so good. Fuck.” He keeps going slow, at times pulling all the way out…teasing me. “Z”, I moan as he makes me cum with his slow love making.

Love making? What? Is that what this is? Well, whatever it is, I like it. I don’t have time to think about it before I’m interrupted by ZA.

“Turn around.”

I turn around and prepare for doggy style. Again, he goes slowly at first. Then. “Oh ZA, I’m about to cum again.”

That’s when he picks up speed and really starts to fuck me. Slapping my ass and making me moan and groan. He doesn’t stop as I climax again. After yet another orgasm for me, he releases and pulls out. He slaps my ass again and falls to the bed. “Damn, Chrissy.”

“That was incredible.” I cuddle up next to him and he holds me. I love his smell. Issey Miyake and his natural scent…intoxicating. We fall asleep in each other’s arms.

At around two in the morning, I hear him in the living room watching TV. I can’t place what he’s watching, but I do hear him crying. I stay in bed, paralyzed by what I’m hearing. I can’t let him know I heard him. I’m not good with emotions…mine or anyone else’s.

What did I get myself into?

I fall back to sleep thinking about how to deal with ZA’s feelings. I hadn’t considered how raw and open he is right now. Ms. Sara may be right. I think I need to end this for his sake and mine.

“Good morning Chrissy,” ZA is sitting on the bed reading the newspaper.

“Good morning.” I smile, and then remember what I told myself last night. This is ending today. But first, I need to get showered.

After I get clean, I put on a purple maxi dress to hide these long chocolate legs that he’s so fond of. I can’t have him distracted. I walk into the kitchen where, of course, he’s cooking breakfast. “You don’t have to do this. We could have gone somewhere for breakfast.”

He smiles, “I like to cook.”

I smile and take my seat at the table where he brings my plate. Sausage patties, eggs, English muffins, and berries. Beautiful. “Thank you. This looks really good.”

“So do you”, he smiles.

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

Why is he so fucking fine? I can’t help but giggle. He leans down and kisses me. The same kind of kiss from last night.

“Wow. That’s some kiss ZA.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s pretty passionate. And tender at the same time.”

He sighs and sits down, looking nervous. “When you were sleeping, I woke up and just looked at you. That’s when it really hit me that you’re slumming it with me Chrissy. I don’t know to deal with that.”

“ZA, don’t,” I start to say, but he cuts me off.

“Let me finish.”

I nod, and let him keep talking.

“So, I get up and turned on the TV to drown out me. Crying.”

My heart drops. What do I say?

“Chrissy, I don’t know what we’re really doing, but I’m falling in love with you. It’s something that crept up on me. But I know you can do better, yet I don’t want you with anyone else.”

I have tears falling down my cheeks. This beautiful, broken man has opened his heart to me. And he doesn’t think he’s worthy. “I love you too ZA.” I really do. I really, really do.

“But you’re not in love with me.”

I am though, and I’m just now realizing this. “I am in love with you Z.”

He starts crying and looks at me. “Why though?”

“Because you’re ZA. Because you’re smart, sweet, sexy, beautiful inside and out. Because you’re flawed and because you need to really be loved.” Where did all of this come from? I mean every word though.

“Where do we go from here?”

“Anywhere we want to.”

He looks at me with hopeful blue eyes. He gets up and pulls me up. We kiss that LOVE type of kiss and fall into each other. This is so real and I’m ok with it. I honestly am in love with this man.

He starts kissing my spot, my neck, and I know what’s coming up. “Oh Z.” He continues while my hands explore his long arms and sturdy shoulders. I can’t wait to get him in bed.

Finally, we reach my bed and he lets my dress drop to the floor and he pulls my panties down, still kissing my neck. I step out of my panties and drop to my knees. I need to show him I love him.

I take his shorts down and kiss his almost hard, glorious cock. “Oh Chrissy.” I put the head in my mouth and run my tongue over the corona. I then stroke his shaft while sucking the head. “Oh fuck Chrissy.” That only makes me suck deeper. “Wait…I don’t want to cum yet.”

I get up and tell him to lie down. He kisses my neck and lies on the bed. I get a condom and quickly put it on and then I straddle him. I ease myself on his waiting cock.

“Gotdayum girl.”

I lean down and kiss his chest, biting his nipples. I start riding him slow, really enjoying the feel of him filling my walls up.

“Faster.”

I start rocking faster. So fast that the bed is rocking. He’s holding my hips and his eyes are closed. Shit, this is hot and is turning me on more and more.

“Oh baby. Fuck that dick girl.”

Oh yeah, I like that. I’m going so fast and hard that I think I’m going to rock his dick off. As I’m about to climax, I notice he has his eyes open.

“Cum with me,” he says as he grabs my nipples.

That does it. We reach our plateaus together, for the first time in our short relationship. It’s magnificent. I collapse on his chest and he holds me tight.

“I love you so much Chrissy. I don’t want to mess this up.”

“Don’t mess it up then.”

“I wish it was that easy.”

What is he trying to say? I roll on to my side, “What do you mean?”

“I have a tendency to fuck up love.”

“Well I don’t do love, so I may fuck it up myself.”

He kisses my forehead.

“I’m scared I’m going to relapse.”

I suck in quickly. I hadn’t thought about this. “Why?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to and I don’t miss it.”

“So why would you think you would relapse?”

“My pattern is to fuck up a good thing. I want us to make it. I just don’t know how to make that happen.”

“What we have is not like your other relationships though. We have history. Ok?”

He nods his head.

“I need to know how to have a boyfriend. I don’t know if I’ve ever had a real one…as an adult.”

“You’re doing good so far.”

“Thank you.” He knows how to make me smile.

“We can just take it each day, ok?” I agree. We kiss and smile.

I love my boyfriend.

Published 
Written by DevanKent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments