Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Tales

"What happens when you meet someone, who changes your life as you know it?"

2
2 Comments 2
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

That was a very difficult decision, but at that moment, common sense failed me and I became lost as I thought about Lorenzo’s offer

          “You don’t have to have sex unless you want to.” Explained Lorenzo smiling and caressing my hands softly.

 

          I was still speechless, and thought that possibility this was something that I could do. Finally, I decided that I would open my mind to the possibility of becoming an escort. This was unlike me. I was a wife and a mother. But none of that seemed to matter, because reality seemed to fade me. I began to think of myself as the whore I secretly fantasized about being.

 

          “Okay, I’ll do it.” I said looking into Lorenzo’s beautiful brown eyes.

 

          “Great, I knew that you would. That’s my girl. I need a good girl like you working with me.” He said griping firmly onto my hands.

 

          At that moment, I thought about whether I had made the right decision. But I felt that there was no turning back, my lively hood was at stake.

 

          Lorenzo was well pleased with my decision. We kissed, and I felt energized by him. My body was hungry for him, and I knew that he felt the same about me. I remembered how good he made me feel the night before and replayed it in mind.

 

          I began to stroke my pussy as I watched his bulge grow. Lorenzo told me how much he was missing her (my pussy) as he began stroking his big erection and watched me stroking my moist pussy.

 

          He continued to stroke his cock but suddenly stopped when he saw her now fully exposed. I opened my legs wider allowing him full access to her. He began to stroke my pussy while I had two fingers still inside. I moved towards him to let him taste the flavor from my fingers. He looked pleased savoring the taste in his mouth. I grabbed onto his cock then placed myself between his legs, sanking between his knees.   In one fluid motion my hands slid up and down his shaft then slowly circled my tongue around the tip. I knew he couldn’t fight it. I needed to taste all of him inside of my mouth. He loved how I pleased him with my tongue.

 

          “Ohhhhhhh, yessssss!” He moaned as he pushed my head deeper into his thrust.

 

          I looked up and saw him beginning to sweat and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. My back was arched and I slowly grinded my pussy against his legs; I continued to suck and lick. He reached down and gripped onto my ass and smacked it with his other hand.

 

          “Mmmm!” He grunted.

 

          I was still sucking and licking his sweet juices into my mouth.

 

          “Let’s go into the room. I got something for you.” He said smiling.

 

          I grabbed his hands guiding him into my bedroom.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

 

          ”Oh fuck! I need you so bad!” He told me as he undressed down to his birthday suite.

 

          My pussy began to twitch uncontrollably; his words were like music to my ears…I was determined. I was going to give him a hard fuck that he would not forget for a long time!

 

          I quickly undressed exposing my bareness to him. I motioned for him to lay down while I positioned myself on top of him. He looked up at me smiling. I could feel his bulge was rock hard and was ready to penetrate me.

 

          Wanting to savor the moment and not go too quickly, I grinded my pussy lips onto his shaft, sliding back and forth. I was getting so wet, so moist, and so was he. I kissed his neck and gradually licked each nipple; I licked and sucked each nipple in turn, long after they were both hard. I continued down across onto his stomach.

 

          I opened my legs wider and slid my body down his body, I saw the one part of his body that had been waiting for me patiently, his wonderful, and satisfying cock.

 

          ”I want you inside me now!” I moaned.

 

          I positioned myself so that he could penetrate me. My pussy was now dripping wet. Lorenzo’s hands started mauling my breasts, pinching and sucking on my nipples.

 

          His moans were quiet; I could tell he was holding back.

 

          He lifted my hips and pulled me down deeper into him. His hands moved down into my hips again, but so deep that I could feel him stretching me from inside. I began to follow, matching his thrust in and out. He continued to grab my hips to thrust deep into me stretching me more and more. It began to ache, but it was a good pain. I was coming close to an



orgasm, I could feel myself trembling inside. Finally, I released my juices onto his cock. Lorenzo was still thrusting inside me, deep, hard and more



quickly. I could feel his cock begin to spasm. I slid off him so I could taste him inside my mouth. His cock began to twitch uncontrollably, until finally a few seconds later…

 

          “Ohhhhhhhhh!!!” He looked down to watch himself released his cum into my mouth. His eyes closed as he slowly went to sleep into a daze.

 

          Waking the next morning, Lorenzo was still sleeping deeply as the alarm clock went off. I got up to turn off the alarm and went into the next room to see if the girls were up. They were still asleep. I woke them up and helped them get ready for school. Then went into the kitchen to fix them cereal, but in the back of my mind replaying the hot night of passion I shared with Lorenzo. After the girls had left and the bus finally pulled away, Lorenzo emerged from my bedroom smiling.

 

          “I’ve set up your first date!” He exclaimed.

 

          “What???” I asked curiously.



“Its with a long time client. He’s been looking for someone like you. You’re hot baby! You are going to make a lot of money. Think about all the money that you are going to make!” He said pulling me close to him.


Published 
Written by natashabbm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments