Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quartet Chapter 2

"Either the beginging of something new or a horrible repeat of history"

3
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
9.1k words 9.1k words
About a month later, I met Kristie for lunch and we went to my house afterward for a ‘snack.’ After our ‘play date’, we curled up on the bed and talked about our guys.

“I have to know,” I said before taking a deep breath, “Is Aaron the older guy you have a crush on? It will not upset me if he is.”

Kristie bit her lip and blushed before she nodded her head. I told her that it was fine and that I had to confess to having a bit of a crush on Shawn. She was surprised that I looked at Shawn that way, but she had no problems with it either.

“I would never try to steal him from you… but he is so cute and sometimes he looks at me like I’m prey,” she said quietly. “I feel so… vulnerable around him.”

I knew how she felt. Aaron can be very dominating and had opened a world to me that I loved deeply. She said everything that drew me to Aaron when I first met him.

“I know and he is very dominating,” I told her. “I love to be dominated and I love him for opening that up in me.”

“He dominates you?” she asked.

“He does, but I chose for him to dominate me,” I said pondering how to explain.

“I don’t understand,” Kristie said shaking her head.

“Let me see if I can explain.”

I explained some about his dominating ways and she was a little surprised, but asked some good questions. It got her mind going and I think I might have made her want him more.

Shortly after Kristie left, Aaron came home and I told him that I was right. He said that he would try not to encourage her. I did not believe him, but I trusted him to keep his actions covert.

I thought about the conversation a couple of times over the next few weeks, but never called Kristie and started the conversation. I left it to her if she wanted to talk more. It did not take long for me to forget about all of it, so when Kristie called and asked if we could meet again for lunch, I did not think it was for more than a little afternoon nookie. I knew something was up when she really did want to have lunch.

“I have an idea I want to talk to you about, but I’m a little worried that you are going to get angry,” Kristie said as she slowly ate her salad.

“Well the only way to know for sure is to tell me your idea,” I said as curious as a cat

“I was wondering,” she said nervously twitching her leg, “if you think the guys would want to swap for a night?”

I blinked rapidly and looked at her, “Um… I’m not sure.”

“If you want to swap or if they would?” she cautiously asked.

I stared at her and thought about how I might feel watching her with Aaron. Would I feel jealousy, would it hurt our friendship, what would the repercussions be? I did not have an answer.

Finally, I said, “I don’t know either way. I’m not sure how I would feel seeing you with Aaron. Would you be okay seeing me with Shawn?”

She bit her lip and looked down as if she had not thought about how she would feel, but as she smiled up at me, I questioned my earlier thought. When she began to speak, I knew she had thought about it.

“I would be ok with it, but I think that is because I want to be with Aaron so much. I know that you two being married makes the bond stronger, but Shawn is just my boyfriend and I don’t see us ever getting married,” she paused and took a deep breath. “The final decision is all yours. I don’t want to end what you and Aaron have.”

“What does Shawn think about us being together?”

Kristie looked away and took a deep breath. She bit her bottom lip and looked more nervous, “I haven’t told him.”

After I picked my jaw up I said, “You have to tell him before we spring this on him. He needs to know.”

While we finished our lunch, we talked about her telling Shawn, about the several scenarios that could arise from his reaction and the potential fallout of what she was asking, but did not make a decision. I was glad that she thought it through enough to think about what this might do to my marriage, but I did not know what it would do to it either. She let me know that she was more mature than her years as we discussed everything rationally. When Aaron came home from work, Kristie was still there and our discussion ended without a decision. She left shortly after, but I promised that I would give her my decision after she told Shawn about Aaron’s party.

We left the lunch date with nothing really decided, except her telling Shawn the whole story. I did not make a statement if I was willing to swap, just that I would think about it and let her know later.

When Aaron asked me how my day was, I told him what Kristie wanted. He was more than surprised that I was even thinking about it. I told him that it was something I had thought about before too. Aaron was little help in helping to make up my mind, as he let it be my decision.

“It is up to you. I probably won’t have a problem seeing you and Shawn together, so whatever you decide,” is all that he would say. He was a huge help.

I did not have much time to think, because Kristie and Shawn showed up about an hour after Aaron and I finished our conversation. It was not unusual for them to randomly show up at the house, but when Aaron told me they were here, I was immediately nervous.

Shawn stared at me unlike he had ever done before, and I knew that she had told him. I felt the tremendous heat of a full body blush as I sat down on the couch next to Aaron.

“Shawn knows everything and he wants to talk to you,” Kristie said to me.

“Oh,” was all I could muster.

“Can we talk in private?” Shawn asked.

“Sure, let’s go downstairs,” I suggested looking to Aaron.

Aaron smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I felt the weight of the world and I could not think of what Shawn had to say to me in private. Every possible situation ran through my mind as we walked down the stairs. I was more nervous by the time I sat on the couch because my back was Swiss cheese from all the burrowing stares from Shawn.

“So,” he said calmly, “You slept with my girlfriend and now she wants to sleep with your husband.”

I nodded, not sure what to say. Shawn walked over to the couch and sat next to me increasing my nerves.

“Does Aaron want to sleep with my girlfriend too?” he asked.

“He’s not against it,” I said as I looked down and played with my fingers.

“And you want to sleep with me, right?”

I kept my eyes down and nodded my head.

Shawn reached over, took my hand in his, and lifted my chin with his other hand. Everything happened so fast that I did not have time to think as he kissed me. I sat there stunned for a moment before I kissed him back.

As he pulled back from me he smiled, “That was my vote and what of yours?”

It took me a split second to make up my mind, and before I could say anything, he locked his lips against mine and pushed them open. He held my head tight to his as I gave way to him, and proceeded to allow our tongues to begin their dance. I felt swept away in the turn of emotions and the passion behind his kiss that I did not hear anyone else enter the room. Shawn made me aware when he released me and I opened my eyes to see Aaron across the room. Aaron smiled and nodded, letting me know that he was all right with what he just saw.

I blushed with embarrassment, knowing I was kissing another man as my husband watched. Aaron calmed my nerves by kissing toward me. I kissed back at him and watched as he walked out of the room and up the stairs, leaving me with Shawn.

“I thought there would be a discussion,” I said as I turned back to Shawn.

He smiled and chuckled, “What is there to discuss? We all want something and we are going to get just that.”

“When did this get decided and where was I?” I asked turning my body toward him.

“I texted Aaron before we got here and he agreed to this, but told us that he was not telling you,” Shawn explained.

I sat their silently wondering why Aaron did not tell me. I stared into space and only returned back when he brushed my cheek with his hand. My eyes locked with his and I saw not the kid that I knew, but the man that he would someday become. A smile crossed my lips and my eyes closed as he leaned in to kiss me.

There was no hesitation this time and I gave over to his warm kiss. This one was different and now held a deeper desire and less of the carnal passion of the earlier kiss. He surprised me, but in a good way.

When he broke away I was searching for breath, “Do you want to do this?” he asked.

I took a deep breath and stretched out my response, “Well, I’m not sure. I thought I would have some time to talk with Aaron.”

Shawn moved away slightly and I wanted to smile, but I kept my face neutral. I wanted to turn the tables on not only him, but also Aaron for blindsiding me. As I fought the smile and the urge to throw myself at him, I looked down.

“I’m a little confused. I know we have playfully flirted, but this is a big step and I wanted some time to think about what will happen afterwards,” I said carefully so I would not give myself away.

He reached for my hand and lifted my chin again, “I like how you flirt with me, and I don’t want that to stop. Aaron is my best friend and I don’t want to lose him… or you,” he cocked his head to the side, “Don’t feel you have to do this. We can stop right here.”

I looked back down and glanced at his lap. He may have said he wanted to stop, but the bulge in his pants must have been screaming at him not to do it. I bit my lip to stop the delight from showing in my face as I looked back up at him. My grin must have confused him, but my actions definitely surprised him. He recoiled as I moved to caress his cheek, so I followed him down and kissed him with all I had.

It was his turn to hesitate, and I used that to lick his bottom lip and seize it into my mouth. He groaned and grabbed the back of my head as I ground against his groin. I wanted him and I wanted him now.

He pulled me in tighter and tighter until I was almost unable to breathe. I was finally able to run my fingers through his hair and it was as baby-fine as I expected. I hesitated before I grasped a handful and pulled, but his groan and squeeze let me know that he liked it. My grasp must have prompted him because he grasped my hair and pulled my head back.

“Don’t start what I will finish,” he whispered.

I smiled down at him just before he rolled me off him and pinned me between the back of the couch and his body. He reached up my shirt and clamped down on my breast hard. It stole my breath, but warmed up my entire body.

“I was going to be nice, but I know you like it rough. This is your one and only time to choose,” he breathed into my ear.

When I caught my breath I said, “I just want you, kid.”

He licked my earlobe, then took a quick nibble, but did not say a word. He was keeping me in the dark. When he got up off the couch, I felt a twinge as my mind wondered if he was stopping.

I looked up at him and watched as he pulled his shirt off to show me his chest. I had seen him without a shirt before, but now I was going to be able to touch him. I bit my bottom lip and felt like I was a teenager seeing my boyfriend stripping off his clothes for the first time; I had nerves and butterflies again.

Shawn must have noticed the change in me and grinned back as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans. He lowered the zipper clasp by clasp and each click sent a spark to my panties. I wanted more, I needed more; but I kept myself on the couch watching his ‘show.’ I licked my lips as he slowly lowered his jeans.

His red and blue boxers were straining to keep his erection inside, and I wanted to release him, but as I looked up at him, his eyes told me to stay put. The butterflies in my belly had turned to fire and it wanted to flare out of me touch him anywhere.

When Shawn stepped out of his jeans and closer to me my heart raced around my chest and made a new home in my throat. My mouth dried and each breath felt as if it had turned to sand. I was excited beyond reason and nervous. I licked my lips and tried to swallow my heart, but neither worked to satisfy my new hunger.

Shawn began to fill my hunger as he stepped closer and closer. With each step, he lowered the band of his boxers revealing more and more to me. I finally moved and sat up facing him. I watched him as if I was engrossed in a great movie, but he was more interesting than any movie I have ever seen. As he stepped between my legs and against the couch, he was fully exposed. I lowered his boxers the rest of the way as I leaned in and kissed his penis keeping my eyes glued to his.

He stared down at me with a cocky grin and as he maintained his grin, he ordered me to take my shirt off, ever so slowly. I pulled my shirt off and tossed set it to the side.

“Now the bra,” he commanded.

I began to reach back to unclasp my bra and decided to tease a little myself. I unclasped the back and let it hang, before slowly lowering the right strap while holding it against my breasts. I lowered the left strap and all that was holding it up was my hand. While I teased him, he stroked his hand up and down his hardening shaft. When I finally lowered my hand, letting my bra fall and he groaned.

I stared at his enlarged and erect manhood and let my one hand fall between my legs. I began to rub as I looked up to see Shawn’s eyes hungry with desire. I reached my other hand toward him and began lightly caressing up his leg.

As I reached the apex of his legs, I cupped his balls and began to squeeze slightly. He groaned and fluttered his eyes. I watched his head fall back as I caressed him and myself. I pulled him down and began to stroke his length. His moans let me know that I was hitting just the right spots. As I pushed on my clit, I licked my lips and sucked in my bottom one while still stroking him. My breathing became more erratic and I began to lose focus. It took all I had to remain in control.

It took all my strength to keep my attention divided between satisfying myself and him, but I managed to stay focused. Hearing his moaning as I stroked him drew me closer to him. I kissed his engorged head and watched as his eyes locked with mine. He ran his fingers through my hair and grasped a hold of my head. I felt him pushing me tighter as I opened my mouth and took him in.

He pushed my head closer as I let him slide along my tongue. I pushed harder on my clit and moaned as he began to slide down my throat. My body shuddered feeling his intrusion and made him push harder. I pushed back against him when he was as far as I could take him. Shawn looked down at me with a fire in his eyes.

I watched that fire flare as I felt him controlling my head with my own hair. With each push and pull, I sped the pace of my hand between my legs. I moved my hips as much as I could and still managed to concentrate on him too. I sucked in on him and let my tongue feel every stroke, but as he increased the pace and I began to feel him getting closer, I began to fight back. He took my cue and let me release him from my mouth.

“I know the one rule, but I want to break it right now,” he said with a groan.

I looked up at him and smiled. I was glad that Aaron told him my one rule, but the sadness in his eyes gave me a good pause. My internal turmoil was short lived as he pulled me up by my hair.

I smiled as it flashed through my mind that Shawn was much shorter than my foot and a half taller than I am husband and ex-husband. It felt a little odd not having to look up at him, since he was only about six inches taller than my five-foot frame, but it was nice.

The brief thought of Aaron made me look toward the staircase and wonder what they were doing. Shawn took this opportunity to spin me around and pull me close.

He kissed my neck and squeezed my breast with one hand as the other traveled toward my jeans. As quickly as he turned me around, he had my jeans unbuttoned, unzipped, and halfway down my thighs. He spun me around again and kissed down my neck, between my breasts and down my stomach until he reached my panties.

As he lowered my jeans down my thighs and over my knees, he started kissing my panties. While my jeans moved down my calves, he began to bite and pull my panties down with his teeth. I ran my fingers through his hair and, as I stepped out of my jeans, he reached up and pulled my panties down exposing me to him.

Shawn pushed his tongue into my wet folds as I stepped out of my panties. With the expertise of an older man, he manipulated his tongue around me licking every area but one. He was ignoring my clit and it was driving me crazy. When he started to push my legs apart, I looked down at him pleading for more. He grinned back at me and shoved two fingers into me. I almost fell but managed to keep my feet under me.

He started to kiss up my body, still with his fingers dancing inside me, until he reached my breasts. I shuddered when he pulled his fingers out of me and rubbed them against my lips before pushing them into my mouth.

“I know you like that taste, but the question is who tastes better, you or Kristie?” he said into my ear before he nibbled my earlobe.

He blocked my answer with a hard kiss, giving me a chance to taste myself on his tongue and finally I placed my hands along his chest and pinched his nipple. After a quick wince, he picked me up.

“Have you been fucked on the pool table?” he asked.

I shook my head as he sat me on the rail. I shivered as my bottom touched the cool rail.

“Then I intend to put my eight ball in your pocket right here.”

Before I could say anything, he pulled me in and kissed me as he pulled my hips to the edge of the rail. While my feet dangled, I felt him pushing at my opening. I slid as close to the edge as I could, without falling off, and let him breach my gate.

He pushed in deep and held me close with his hand on the small of my back. There was little I could do but let him pound into me with the fury that only a young man has. With all the buildup and the long held desire I had for him I was so close, so when he pulled out of me I almost cried.

“You’re not going to be that easy are you?” he said with a smile.

I felt a blush and smiled back. I did not want to disappoint, but the long awaited desire and the deep fantasies got the best of me. I took a deep breath and as I reached for his chest, he met me halfway as he leaned me back against the felt of the pool table.

I am not sure why, but I expected him to tease more. Therefore, when he drove into me fully with a speed that brought stars to my eyes, I was more shocked when he pulled back just as fast as he entered me, leaving only his head inside before pounding back in deep. I lost count at how many times he repeated this action, but with each fast thrust, I moaned, groaned or screamed. Shawn was fulfilling my desire to for manhandling, in a matter of speaking.

My own voice rang in my ears blocking all other sounds. My sight zeroed in on him, when my eyes were open. Nothing mattered to me but the feel of him drilling into me repeatedly with such ferocity, drawing me closer to the prize. I fought to maintain my control, but in the end, his precise movements won me over and I gave in.

Up until that time, I believed that Aaron was the only man to bring me to massive, mind-altering experiences; but Shawn hit all the right keys to conduct me like a symphony. As the violins played until their bows smoked and the cellos bellowed with each of my verbal emissions he cued the timpani to ready themselves for the big finale. To build up the excitement, he slowed his pace and allowed the woodwinds some time to play a melodious, high octave piece as he rubbed and squeezed my clit as he pushed in inch by inch ever so slowly. I begged for more with only my eyes, since my voice abandoned me because of his conductive prowess. As he raised the baton toward the timpanist by flicking my swollen and sensitive nipple, he pulled back, and as the timpani felt the first hard blow of the mallet, I felt him hammer deep into me. While he directed the timpanist to sped his pace, he increased his in mine, as he rammed harder and deeper than I think I have ever experienced before. As the timpani quieted, the strings and winds lulled back and I involuntarily clutched him, trying to squeeze out every note. He pulled out slowly, only letting a soft moan cross his lips as he had the entire orchestra hold one soothing note before going in full tilt as the baton began its cue to release. The silence was deafening, but the experience was invigorating.

He must have had a will of steel to keep himself from adding to the flow swirling around him, but he did and quickly let me in on his motivations. Shawn pulled fully out only to hear me whimper, but that he swiftly squashed it as he elicited a moan and shiver. His tongue danced along my puffy lips as he lifted my feet to the rail. I did my best to keep my knees up, but my strength was waning.

Shawn spent what seemed like hours shoving me into the swirl of lights repeatedly. His expertise with his mouth amazed me and I could have lain on the felt of the pool table for days, months, or even years. All things end and when he stopped I was close to tears. I opened my eyes just as he leaned in to kiss me.

“You are so wet and taste so divine,” he whispered in my ear as he helped me up.

I needed his shoulder to stand; my legs were not up for the challenge of standing. As I looked down, I could see he was still hard and ready I knew then that he was far from done with me. I looked up at him to see his grin and a wink, what did I start? Shawn helped me to the couch and sat me on the arm.

As he reached for his pants and pulled a foil package out of the pocket, I laughed under my breath. He did not join me because he was not wearing a condom. I reached for his hand and looked into his eyes.

“Is this why you waited?” he nodded and I smiled. “You didn’t have to.”

“Yes I did. I don’t want that worry if you get pregnant,” he said seriously.

I kissed his hand as he held the condom, and I smiled up at him. He was protecting me, and it gave me that warm fuzzy felling, but it was not necessary.

“Oh, Shawn… you didn’t have to do that,” I said quietly, “I can’t get pregnant. I’ve never been able to. There is no need for condoms with me.”

It took him a moment to register what I was saying, but when he did, he had the hugest smile.

SkinnyLexiii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyLexiii

He tossed the condom across the room and kissed me.

He cupped my cheek and said, “I’ve never let go inside a girl without a condom and here I have you telling me that I can without worry,” he kissed my cheek. “I wish you had told me earlier… no I am glad I didn’t know so that I can make this last longer.”

I smiled as he kissed me softly. Oh to be young and have that energy, I thought. Now I have created a monster and have to pay the penalty for my actions.

With our lips still in kiss mode, he stood me up. He kissed my neck and shoulder before turning me away from him. As he kissed down my back, bending me toward the arm of the couch, I knew where he was heading. I began to quiver with anticipation.

As deep as he was in a regular position was ecstasy, but from behind would be deeper and hitting some prime locations. I could not help but grow wetter with each kiss. The closer he came to my bottom, the damper I became, and when he added his fingers between my legs the game was in full action.

“How can you be so wet?” he asked evidently unaware of my imagination.

He twisted his fingers around as he pushed them as deep as he could inflaming my need. If words could have graced my lips they would have asked, no begged, for him to take me as hard as he had just minutes before. Instead of recognizable words, my voice produced only moan after moan. This seemed to prod him along as well as, if not better than, begging could ever do.

As he slowly removed his fingers and trailed a line of my own fluids up toward my puckering hole I pushed my butt toward him. He took the invitation and circled it like water in a drain before slowly inserting one finger. I shuddered and my breathing became labored. My mind pleaded for more, for his full length deep inside me.

I pushed back against his finger, only to feel pressure elsewhere as he pushed inside my wet tunnel. Quickly I felt overcome with the desire to take control and do what I wanted, but his grip on my hip stopped me. He was in charge and it was going to be his way.

Shawn kept his finger inside me and pulled me tight to him. I heard his groan as I clamped down in an attempt to stall him. He pushed against my stalling and soon was deeper inside me than before, causing a searing pain to shoot up my spine. Not being one that is in opposition to pain, I stilled my breathing and dulled the pain. With each stroke, he hit the same deep spot and dulled the pain further, coercing only lust to emerge.

After several strokes and a devious twisting action with his finger, I was close enough to touch the abyss. I could feel him begin to pulse and it was my cue to roll my internal muscle along his shaft. With each pass along him, I felt him begin to buckle at the knees. When he pushed in as deep as he could, I tightened down as hard as I could and received a reward with a warm rush.

Shawn filled me to capacity, and then some, because even with him softening inside me there was a trickle leaking down my leg. After the last wave brushed my insides, he collapsed on me pinning me to the arm of the couch taking what breath I had left in my lungs.

After a few seconds of trying to breathe, he slowly stood and I pulled myself over the arm and onto the seat of the couch. He crawled in behind me and held me close kissing my neck and shoulder. As he brushed my hair away from my ear and began to blow cool air on my ear I shivered and spasmed.

“Why didn’t we do this earlier?” he whispered.

I smiled and shook my head, not being able to think of an appropriate response.

He cupped my breast, kissed my ear, and I reached back and played with his hair. It was a blissful ending I would never have envision in any of my scenarios. We laid there for some time gathering strength and enjoying each other’s bodies before I turned my head to his and kissed him.

“I’m never going to look at the pool table the same again,” he said with a cocky grin.

I nodded and said, “You are such a bad boy.”

“You planning on spanking me?” he asked as I grinned.

“That would be a switch,” I said thinking how fun that would be.

He kissed me quickly and rubbed my side. We stared at each other and basked in a moment of post sex caressing.

“Think we should check on the others?” I asked as my curiosity reared its head.

He sighed and it made me want to stay with him, but my curiosity was getting the best of me. I caressed his cheek, kissed his forehead, and rolled off the couch.

“I guess we should,” he said with a frown that did not match the smile in his eyes.

I did not bother to put my panties back on as I pulled my jeans on, but I did gather them and my bra up as I straightened my shirt. Seeing Shawn pulling on his pants and pick up his shirt and boxers drew me to him. I needed more of him under my hands.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his chest. His chest had been such a part of my fantasy and I just had to play a little more, not knowing if I would ever have the chance again. I licked his nipples, and as they hardened under my tongue, I wanted to strip him of his pants and take the sensual road.

I looked up at him, grinned, and said, “I want the softer side next time.”

He smiled down at me, brushed my hair from my eyes, and said, “I would love that.”

I beamed, knowing that he wanted more, but the nagging in the back of my mind was my husband upstairs. Would he want more, would this be a good moment or turn tragically bad?

Shawn and I kissed passionately before we started toward the stairs, and the questions in my mind raced. Each step brought the questions louder and faster, until all I could hear was my own thoughts.

The living room was vacant except for Kristie’s shirt and Aaron’s jeans. I looked at Shawn and he shrugged. Where were they?

“The guest room?” Shawn asked.

“Maybe,” I said.

We made our way down the hallway and the silence was thick. I bit my lip and a shiver ran down my spine as I opened the door, but my eyes did a double take when greeted with what lay behind the door.

On the strewn covers of the bed lay Kristie curled up in Aaron’s arms. Her mascara was running down her cheeks and most of her hair was up in a ponytail. I clutched Shawn’s arm because I knew what had happened and I felt he was getting the wrong idea.

I looked up at Shawn and said, “She’s fine, trust me.”

Aaron stood in the time it took me to tell Shawn it was fine and he was pulling his pants on. Kristie called to Shawn and told him that it was okay. Kristie nodded to Aaron and he leaned in and kissed her cheek before making his way to me.

“You guys staying tonight?” he asked Shawn as if it were any other night.

“Yea, if you’re good with that?” Shawn replied.

“Anytime man, anytime,” Aaron said offering Shawn his hand.

As Shawn took his hand, Aaron pulled him in tight and whispered something to him. I did not hear what he said, but Shawn smiled up at him and nodded.

I let out a held breath as relief washed over me; they were good. I looked at Kristie and she mouthed she was fine. This was going to work out, my mind told me; but the proof would be if we could face each other in the morning. I worry too much.

Aaron walked toward me with a smile and pulled me in for a quick hug before he ushered me out the door and across to our room. The minute the door closed, he pushed me up against the door and kissed me hard.

He reached between my legs and growled into my mouth. My mind and my heart instantly knew he was angry. I tensed my body and then immediately softened. Aaron had trained me well in the last few years to keep my mind a blank sheet of paper for him to write what I was to do. I just had to quiet the nagging that I was in big trouble. When he stared into my eyes, I could see his smoldering fury, but I did not look away.

“You need to clean up,” he said as he turned me toward our bathroom and swatted my butt, pushing me away.

I lowered my head and walked into the bathroom. I bent down to turn the shower on, and as I touched the knob, I felt him pushing on my jeans. I kept my mind on starting the shower as he started to take off my jeans. When I stood, he pulled my jeans down so hard I fell forward, only to have him hold me upright with his hands on my hips. He entered and exited me so fast I had little time to react. He smacked my ass before I turned to see him leaning up against the sink. I stared at him as he pointed at the shower. As I pulled back the curtain and entered the shower, he followed me.

I started to wash off the sex with Shawn, wanting to ask what he had done with Kristie, but in his mood that would have to wait. Just as I had finished cleaning myself, he pushed me against the wall and held my face so that all I could see was him.

“I want to punish you,” he said coldly, “But all I can think to do right now is get him out of you. You have no clue what this did to me.”

I stared at him, not knowing what he would do, but I had always felt safe with him. I trusted him with my life.

“I took her in ways I can’t with you. It was your face I saw, not hers. You deserve the punishment she got for starting this scheme,” he said so close to my face I could feel the heat of every word.

I was almost in tears, but maintained my calm look. I did not know that he was against all of this until that moment.

He turned off the shower and the cold air washed over me, instant goosebumps, he released me and opened the curtain. He tossed a towel at me and started to dry himself as I stood stunned. I dried myself quickly and was just fast enough to follow him out and to the bed. Aaron stood staring at the bed as I pulled the covers back and waited for him to get in.

As I waited, I began to wonder if he was being serious and if this was now the end of what had just started. I was thinking so much that I did not realize he had gotten into bed and was waiting for me. I shook my head and crawled in beside him.

Aaron leaned on one elbow and said, “Did you enjoy yourself tonight?”

I licked my lips and nodded, “Yes, Sir, I enjoyed myself tonight.” I could not look at him.

He slapped my breast, “Look at me when you answer.”

I looked at him and repeated my statement. I stared into his eyes and silently pleaded for leniency, but knew that I was going to get whatever he decided to do.

Aaron sighed, “So did I. So I shouldn’t fault you, but I feel so angry with you.”

“Finis,” I said giving our safe word so I could speak freely.

Aaron looked questioningly at me before he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and felt his loving arms wrap around me.

“I want to know what happened,” I whispered to him.

He sighed and started to tell me what happened with Kristie.

“We talked for a little bit and she told me she didn’t know what to do. She asked me what I liked and I told her I like to dominate,” he said letting it spill out in a calm tone. “She agreed to be dominated and I agreed to take it easy with her. I ordered her to take her shirt off, but she reached for her bra and I pulled her hair. She winced, but held her own. I told her to only do as she was told.”

I thought about the first time Aaron dominated me and I knew how she must have felt. Just the one thought about that first time and I was getting warm.

“I tossed one of your hair ties at her and told her to pull her hair back. She was quick about it,” he smiled. “I told her to kiss my crotch and she started to unbutton my pants,” he grinned and I shook my head. “I pulled her head up toward me with her pony tail and she had such a cute grimace I was lenient and reminded her to do only as she was told.”

I curled up against him and rested my head on his chest. I wanted to hear all the details and be comfortable. Aaron started to stroke down my hair as he kept telling me more.

“She was tentative as she kissed my jeans, but she didn’t try anything else until I told her to. She was quick about getting my pants down, but took my boxers too and so she had to be punished,” I looked up at him hoping that he was not too harsh in her punishment. “I was nice.”

“Good,” I said back with a smile.

“I wouldn’t hurt her.”

“I know, but you said you were angry.”

He smiled at me. I looked back down his body and saw the covers jumping. It was not normal for him to get excited telling me a story. I smiled and waited for him to continue.

“I ordered her to stand and take her bra off,” I kissed his chest and he again started to caress my hair. “She had her bra off so fast I was stunned for a moment. She locked her eyes with mine and I could see her desires in them.”

I turned to look up at him hoping he would see my desires. I wanted him to do to me what she was about to get.

He smiled down at me and said, “I dragged her into the guest room and tossed her onto the bed. As she rolled over to face me, I told her not to move. She froze in place and watched as I closed the distance to the bed stroking my cock.”

I squirmed a little and felt his hand travel down my back. When he stopped at my lower back, I sighed.

“I told her to get off the bed, and she was off in a flash and standing before me. I sat next to her and pulled her between my legs,” his hand crept to my bottom and squeezed. “I turned her to the side and pushed her back so she was lying across my lap. I lifted her skirt to see that she was wearing a thong,” he took a deep breath and started to rub my bottom. “I slapped her cheek and she yelped.”

I watched the sheets jump as he told me about every swat she received. He was being lenient since she only got four.

“When I reached under her to see if she responded she was soaked,” he reached around me and rubbed my pussy. “You are too.”

I looked up at him and smiled as he pushed in two fingers. I shuddered and let out a low moan.

“Would you like me to do to you what I did to her?” he asked moving his fingers in and out of me.

I moaned and nodded my head. It had been years since I was this worked up this quickly.

He pushed me off him and told me to stand before him. I jumped off the bed and stood before him with my eyes on his and my hands behind my back. He smiled as he reached for me and pulled me across his lap. I felt the sting of four sharp swats and then the slow caress down my cheek to my even wetter folds.

“Shawn must have been too gentle with you, for you to be ready for me to have you too, or was he just too quick to satisfy you?” Aaron asked as he rubbed my opening.

I moaned and was too slow answering because I felt another quick swat. I jumped and quickly spoke.

“No, Sir, he was not gentle nor was he quick.”

“Then why are you so wet?” he asked returning his hand to my folds.

“You, Sir, he was not you,” I said quickly.

As my reward for my quick response, he pushed two fingers inside me. I flinched, but was silent as he played my insides expertly. When my breathing became labored, he ordered me to stand. I sighed and again stood before him as I had before.

“After I spanked her and felt how wet she was, I told her to stand before me. She hasn’t had the training you have, so she stood slumped over and staring at the floor,” I watched his eyes and let a smile cross my lips. “I told her how to stand properly, and when she looked up at me, her tears were starting to ruin her mascara. I wanted to tell her to go and wash her face, but I wanted her to keep her desire up.”

He stood and stepped to me. I strained to look up at him.

“I had to tell her to look at me, but not you,” he said as he cupped my cheek. I smiled again knowing that I was pleasing him more than she did.

“I told her to kneel, but I know that you will not do all that she did and that is fine,” he said as I knelt down. “I told her she had her own discretion to get me hard. She stroked me a few times before she took me into her mouth,” he said as I used my own discretion and just took him into my mouth, leaving my hands at my back.

I listened to him telling me all she did, and I mimicked some, but mostly did what I knew he liked. He told me that the tongue ring was a good memory of old and that he would like me to get one. I will think about that.

“When she had me close, I had a reflex moment and pulled her back, but released her quickly. She looked up at me and I told her to finish,” I looked up at him and felt my one failing settle in my heart.

He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled my head back, “I love you and don’t fault you.”

“I know,” I said.

“I filled her throat and then pulled her off me and stood her up,” he said as he pulled me up by my hair. “I tossed her onto the bed on her stomach and told her to be still.”

I expected him to do the same to me, but he just held me with my face turned up at him. The look in his eyes sent a shiver down my spine.

“I want you to hear the rest and if you are good… I will play nice,” he told me as he sat back down keeping his hold of my hair. “Kneel and be good,” I knelt as he released my hair.

I kept my eyes glued to his as he told me how he pulled her to the edge, rubbed her pink bottom, and played with her hole. He asked her if she ‘had been taken’ up the ass and she said no.

“I wetted my finger and lubed her up before getting my finger nice and wet again. She started to move away and I pinned her legs between mine. She started to beg for me to stop.” I was getting wetter and wetter as I began to imagine him and Kristie.

“I leaned against her back and asked her if she wanted to stop everything. While she thought I played with her pussy,” I squirmed a little and Aaron smiled down at me, “she said no, but she didn’t want anal. I agreed and slowly pushed my finger against her hole and in just a little. She tried again to get away and I swatted her cheek.”

I wanted him to play with me, but he just smiled as he kept telling me about what he did. The buildup was intense and I knew there would be a wet spot on the carpet.

“She stopped complaining when I shoved into her to my hilt. In fact, I’m surprised you didn’t hear her scream,” he said widening his smile. “I pulled out of her and rolled her over. I wanted to taste this pussy I’ve heard about,” I was not sure I could take much more, but I concentrated on his eyes.

“Stand up and take her position,” he said and I quickly stood and lay on the bed with my legs over the edge as he had described.

He got up and moved to between my legs. I was soaked and wanted him so badly. He knelt down and put my feet on the edge of the bed. I watched him lower his lips to me and begin to kiss, suck, and nip. I was ready to explode at the first touch, but worked to maintain my composure. Each kiss drew me closer and closer until he said, "cum for me," and I let all my worry and desire out in one blast. He licked and rubbed my clit until I was finished.

“She let go without asking, but I knew you would wait,” he said as he moved up my body. “I had to punish her again, so as she was in the throes, I pushed into her fully and took her hard enough to move the mattress. Do you want that or are you done?”

I caught my breath and said, “I want it all.”

He took me at face value, pulled my legs back up, and plowed into me over and over getting deeper and harder with every stroke. I felt he was tearing me open and would leave me broken. I did not expect him to pull out and order me to the middle of the bed, but I followed his command.

“I grew tired of her and wanted to get deeper so I told her to get on all fours,” he said as he moved to the foot of the bed. I did as he said and as the bed moved I knew he was close.

He positioned himself behind me and surprised me as he entered me quick and hard. I did not have the time to brace myself and I fell forward. I tried to get my hands back under me, but he held me down and pounded into me.

“She begged for no anal, but I wanted to push her,” he said as he pushed his thumb against my hole. “You want it though so it is not fair. I teased her and I will tease you,” he said as he kept pushing and pounding me.

“With her I didn’t want to cum in her so I pulled out and came on her back… you I will finish,” he said emphasizing each word with a hard stroke.

He pounded into me until I felt him swell. I held him tight and felt the rush of warmth as he filled me up and told me I could let go. I quivered and joined him in the sweet satisfaction of release.

I felt the full weight of his body as he fell atop me. I used my elbow to poke at him until he moved. He pulled me into his arms with my back to his chest and kissed my head.

“She’s a snuggler too,” he said quietly. “She’s a talker too.”

“What did she say?” I asked using all the breath I had left.

“She asked if I would have really fucked her ass. I told her that I would if I had more time to prepare her. Her little ‘Oh’ answer is very cute, but you know I don’t respond to cute,” he said caressing my breast.

“Do you want to be with her again?” I carefully asked.

His silence was nerve racking and it went on so long that I turned my head to face him. He stared at me and as he started to blink, he spoke.

“Yes and no,” he said calmly. “She is young and it infuriated me knowing you were with Shawn. I’m not sure I can do the separated thing again, but as a group maybe.”

I turned away and smiled. I wanted to have this work with no problems and so far, it was good.

“Would you want just me and Kristie alone?” I asked, wanting to give him ideas.

He kissed the back of my neck and bit my shoulder. I think that was my answer, and to me that was a yes. I snuggled in closer and fell fast asleep.

We were still in the same position when I felt his body waking. I pushed my butt tighter to him and let him wake. Morning sex was always passionate and loving, if I was patient enough to let him wake slowly. He always wakes the same way.

When he squeezed my breast and pulled it away from my body, as if he was trying to steal it away, as he pinched and pulled on my nipple, I pushed back against him and felt how hard he was. He moved so he was pressing against my lips and pushed into my opening. I let out a long moan as he took me with no regard for what I wanted. I loved letting him lead me to his desires and soon we were both drenched and panting.

He leaned away and I fell back against his arm and curled up to his chest. I could stay in bed with him for days.

“Tell me what you and Shawn did?” he asked catching me off guard.

I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead whispering please. How could I tell him? Why did he want to know? This was going to end badly; I just knew it would.

Before I could open my mouth, there was a knock at the door; saved by the bell. We both jumped and Aaron was off the bed in a flash.
Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments