Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quartet Chapter 3

"Either the beginging of something new or a horrible repeat of history"

3
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
8.7k words 8.7k words
“Guys, you mind if I cook a little breakfast?” Shawn asked from the crack he opened in the doorway.

Aaron shook his head and said, “Naw, go right ahead man. We’ll be out in a few.”

I did not want to get out of bed, but as I watched Aaron pull on a pair of shorts, I moved closer to the edge of the bed. He tossed my robe to me and told me to get up. I sighed and threw my legs over the edge of the bed. Before I was fully out of the bed, Aaron was out the door. My nerves grew as I tied the robe closed and walked to the door.

As I walked down the hallway, I could smell the coffee and hear Shawn and Aaron talking. They sounded like normal, but I was still worried. Aaron wanted to know what Shawn and I did last night and I did not know how to tell him.

I stood in the doorway a moment and took in the sight in my kitchen. Shawn and Aaron were discussing what to cook as Aaron poured a cup of coffee and setup a cup of tea. Kristie was sitting at the table with a cup in her hands watching them with a smile. When I turned back to the boys, Aaron was pouring water into the cup he had set up. I set my head against the doorframe and smiled as he turned to me and walked over.

“English breakfast with honey,” he told me as he handed me the cup.

“Thank you,” I said and gave him a kiss.

I sat at the table with Kristie wondering what was going through her head right now. She had cleaned her face and was wearing zero make-up, a first for my eyes. Her skin was much more beautiful without the make-up.

“How did you sleep?” I asked starting the small talk.

“Great. You?” she replied lowering her voice.

“Not too bad,” I said matching her volume. “Did you and Shawn talk?”

“We did and he understands why I was crying and that it was something I asked for. He told me that he was furious with Aaron for a second, but he’s good now,” she said with a smile and a little blush, but that could have been the hot coffee.

“Aaron told me about it and it can be really intense, but the reward is the heightened sexual desire. It sounds like you are a sub like me,” I told her.

“A sub?” she asked turning to face me.

“Aaron is a dominate or dom and I am a submissive or sub,” I told her. “He likes to dominate and control the situation and I like to be dominated or controlled. We have a safe word that gives us an out, so to speak,” I took a drink of my tea and started to release my worries.

“Do you do that type of stuff a lot?” she asked slightly stunned.

I smiled and said, “We do, often and…,” I lowered my voice, “It is some of the best sex I have ever had.”

Kristie smiled at me and leaned into me, “It was the best sex I ever had,” she whispered, “And I want more.”

I smiled at her, took another sip of my tea, and thought ‘I bet you do.’ Aaron had created another toy and I do not think he even realizes it.

“I’m sure that he would love to teach you, but you need to understand that he was very restraint. There are rules and each has to abide by them,” I told her wanting her to understand what she was getting into. “He will care for you, but he will also punish you as he sees fit. You had only a taste.”

Her eyes got huge as I spoke, but I wanted to shock her. I wanted her to think about the path she was taking.

“What type of punishments?” she asked.

I smiled and explained that punishment was his choice and some of them can be severe. He never punishes to inflict pain or permanent marks, but to correct ‘bad’ behavior. I told her that I had been spanked, kept from cuming for hours, had privileges taken away, and treated like a pet. She asked good questions and I forgot about the boys as I tried to answer her questions as best I could.

“Why do you like being controlled?” she asked.

Before I could answer, out of nowhere, Aaron said, “She doesn’t like making decisions and she likes to be punished.”

He pulled my hair and turned my face to his and as he leaned in I expected a kiss, but that was not what I received. He pulled my robe over my shoulder and bit me. I winced, but did not cry out. He kissed the tender area and as he released my hair, he set a plate infront of me. I was in a little bit of shock since he had never done that infront of others before. He had a huge smile on his face as he sat beside me.

“So what is the topic?” Shawn asked as he started to eat.

“Sounds like controlling,” Aaron said before taking a bite.

“We were talking about last night,” Kristie said, “And how I want to go further. Robin was telling me what to expect and I want to learn more.”

I was proud of her for requesting what she wanted, but I was concerned that she did not know enough to know what she was asking. I guess I will have to talk to her later and be sure she that this is what she wants.

“I will teach you, but you will have to do everything you are told and you will have to accept punishments,” Aaron said getting very serious. “Did you talk about safe words?” he asked me.

I nodded.

“Good, come up with a word that you will remember. It is your safety net and is very important,” Aaron told her.

I looked at Shawn and realized he was not eating. He was staring at Kristie dumbfounded. I squeezed Aaron’s leg and kept my eyes on Shawn.

“You ok, man?” Aaron asked him as he tapped Shawn’s arm.

Shawn shook his head and said, “Yea, I just didn’t expect this.”

Aaron laughed and told Shawn that he could teach him too. Shawn snapped his head toward Aaron. It was obvious that he had a different thought than Aaron.

Aaron grabbed his arm and said, “Not like that. I can teach you to dom.” Shawn relaxed and Aaron added, “I ain’t touching you like that, but if you’re going to sleep with my wife you better learn to control her.”

I watched Aaron turn to me and wink. I grinned and shook my head, just what I needed two doms.

We talked a little more as we ate and agreed that we would take the next week to think about what happened and decide if each of us wanted to continue. We agreed that the safest course would be if one backed out, we would all back out.

Shawn and Kristie left shortly after we had our discussion. I told Kristie I would text her later because we needed to talk more about being a sub. She needed to know more to make up her mind. Aaron held me close as we watched them get into Shawn’s truck and drive off.

“So what do you think?” Aaron asked as he closed the door.

“About what?” I asked.

“About all of it?” he said as he headed back to the kitchen.

I refilled my tea and thought for a minute about how to answer him. I watched him start to load the dishwasher and as he was getting it ready to run it, I had a plan.

“I think that we have started something that could end very badly,” I said carefully. “I’m worried that if this ends badly we could all be hurt.”

He filled his coffee cup and walked over to the table. As he sat down across from me, I had a twinge build up in my stomach and I knew this would be a long discussion.

“It could, but it could be a good thing too,” he said. “I think there a so many possibilities that it is just something that you either do or don’t.”

He was right, but I was the worrier. I sighed and took a sip of my tea.

“They are so young and I think they are good for each other,” I said. “I just don’t want to be the reason that they don’t have what we have.”

“Did you think that this might be what they need to have what we have?” he said with a wink.

I knew what he meant, but that was not what I was thinking. I wobbled my head back and forth and pondered that theory.

“That was not what I meant and you know it, but you’re right. Kristie is a lot like me, but she has a confident streak,” I said looking very seriously at him. “She won’t break easily.”

“I know, but I’m going to love working with her,” he said with a devious little grin.

I smiled back at him and with that one comment; I knew that he was definitely voting yes. I was still on the fence even though I got credit for this being ‘my idea.’

“You don’t even have to think about it, you are voting yes without hesitation?” I asked.

He nodded.

“How can you do that and not think about the consequences to just your friendship with Shawn alone?”

“It is something I want to try and the end result is up to nature,” he said mater of factually. “You worry too much.”

He was right I do worry too much and I wish that I could be more like him, but I am not. I know what happened after a few months of being with another coupe during my first marriage and it was not pretty.

“You are not nineteen anymore and you know more now. This doesn’t have to end like it did before,” he said as he touched my hand.

I had told Aaron everything that happened with Alex, Ryan, and Erica a few years ago, even though I was to take it to my grave. He told me then that we were kids and that we just did not know how to react.

“I know, but that will be in the back of my mind. It will nag me,” I confessed since it had been there the whole time.

“Look at me,” Aaron ordered and I slowly raised my eyes to his. “Let it nag you, let it make you cautious; but don’t let that one situation run your life. You have to let it go someday.”

“I know, but it is hard to forget the pain,” I said starting to feel that pain again. “I’m not sure I could go through that again.”

“You might not have to or you might again, but I know that if things get the way they did then I will stop this,” he said firmly. “I love you too much to lose you or let you get hurt like that.”

I tried to smile, but I was not in the mindset to until I looked into his eyes. He was serious and I felt the pain subside. I knew that he would not let me get hurt like that, but he could not control everything.

I nodded, “I have to think about it, and I want to make sure that Kristie knows exactly what she is asking. I think she might be my main concern.”

“Talk with her and if you don’t think she is making a good choice tell me and I will try to stop her or let her learn more and then decide,” he said still calm. “It might be good for her to explore something new.”

He was right, again, and I was already thinking about what to tell her and how to get her into the right mind to decide. I needed more than a week, but that was what I had.

“So, Shawn,” Aaron said with a grin. “Do you think he would be a good dom?”

He was fishing for more about what happened with Shawn and me last night. I took his bait, but in my own way.

“He has the forcefulness and the control, but I’m not sure how he will do with the controlling of someone else,” I said with a little grin.

Aaron looked at me puzzled and then said, “I’m not sure exactly what you mean, but if I get the gist of it you are saying he might need more work than I think. If he can control, but not someone else… crap what the hell does that mean.”

I laughed, “He can control himself, but he wasn’t controlling of me and I’m not sure he has that in him.”

“Ah and how was he controlling of himself?” he asked.

I told him about the holding back to get a condom and Aaron smiled. I think he might have left that part out on purpose.

“You didn’t tell him did you?” I asked.

Aaron shook his head and smiled. I was right he was devious and wanted some control over something that was out of his control.

“That was mean. He was worried about getting me pregnant and then having to deal with you,” I told him.

“I knew I liked him,” he said with a grin. “So was he more forceful after you told him he didn’t need the condom?”

I looked away and then slowly looked over the tops of my eyes at him, “He was forceful the whole time, but after I told him he didn’t need the condom he was more… excited.”

“Rough forceful or hard sex forceful?” Aaron asked getting all serious again.

I knew what he wanted to know and I wanted to torture him more. I lowered my eyes and told him that he was both, but I wanted him, however I could get him.

As I looked back up at him he said, “I’ve told him you like it rough, but I didn’t think he had it in him to do it. I’m proud of the kid.”

I smiled and hoped that that would be the end of his asking, but I was wrong.

“Tell me everything you two did,” he requested.

I started to tell him what happened as calmly as I could. I did not want to leave anything out in case he talked to Shawn. Omission is not a punishment I like. As I told him the story, sparing no detail, I noticed he was shifting a little and one hand was in his lap. I watched his upper arms flexing and I knew what he was doing. When I placed both of my hands on the table and neared the end of the story, I locked eyes with him and could see that he was enjoying every word.

“Everything else you know,” I said as I ended my tale.

“I can work with that and I know he is willing to learn the dominance part. I think this could be good for both of us,” he said with a wink.

He stood without bothering to put away his massive erection and I smiled knowing that telling him details was going to be the best part if this continued. I watched as he walked around the table to me.

“Stand up,” he ordered.

I stood and placed my hands behind my back to let him know that I wanted to play. I looked into his eyes and saw a flicker of something I could not remember ever seeing before, but I was learning that new was good.

He untied my robe and began to lower it off my shoulders. As the soft fabric reached my lower back, he pulled me into him. He grabbed both of my wrists in one hand and then I felt him looping the tie around them. I sighed as he bound my wrists loosely.

“Knees,” he commanded.

As I lowered to my knees the binding around my wrists increased until they were tight. I looked up at him and nodded letting him know that they were tight enough. He pulled once more and I winced, but kept my eyes on him as my lips pierced shut.

“Lick,” he ordered as he pulled his hardening cock and balls out of his boxers.

I started to lick him from his balls, up his hard cock then to his head. He had a little precum and I licked it off. I watched his eyes to know if I was doing what he wanted and they told me I was. I licked again up him, but this time I was slow and methodical.

Without taking them into my mouth, I licked around each of his balls until I felt the skin contracting as it reacted to the cooling of my saliva. As I reached his base, I twisted my tongue around trying to coat him. I swirled up him and as I reached his head, I looped around the rim and heard him hiss in a breath. I licked over his head from the divot and across his little slit to his opening. I pushed my tongue against his opening and flicked toward him.

He pulled my binding and said, “Mouth, now.”

I opened my mouth and took him inside. I let him slid along my tongue until he reached my stopping point. I closed my lips around him and he began to thrust slowly in and out of me. I let him control how he wanted and used my tongue to fondle him. I tried to keep my mind in the moment, but it wandered.

As I began to think about what could happen I let myself hope that I could get over my one rule. Shawn had actually brought the matter to my mind last night when he mentioned Aaron had told him my one rule. That one rule is the only rule I have during sex, but it is a difficult rule for most men. When I first told Aaron he was surprised, but he never questioned me or attempted to break the rule. He let me tell him my reasons when I was ready.

When I felt the pressure in the back of my throat, I knew he was close. I relaxed and let him slide down the back of my throat and mentally returned to the moment. He continued to apply slow steady pressure to the back of my throat. I breathed through my nose as he pulled back and kept my eyes locked on his.

“Please?” he asked and begged.

I closed my eyes and steadied my mind. Could this be the time to break the rule, could I manage to let it happen? I looked up at his pleading eyes and gave him a quick nod.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

I nodded again. I was sure, at least for the moment, that I could go through with it and let him go in my mouth.

His release was almost instant and at first, I started to gag, but he froze at just the right time to let me breathe. I managed the initial spurt and relaxed. I was not going to stop and this was not going to be a repeat of before; I had an out. As I tasted him, I held my breath and no queasiness, step one down. I let his semen slide down my throat without gagging, step two. I looked up at him and watched as his shock turned to joy.

My elation over breaking the year’s long curse almost stopped me, but I concentrated on his eyes. I wanted to jump up and down and yell from the rafters, but his happiness that he was finally able to break my barrier flowed down to me and it felt wonderful.

His second volley met with zero resistance or shock and I swallowed successfully. I was proud of myself and seeing his eyes flutter shut and his head fall back, I puffed up. Without even looking, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tight. As I managed spurt after spurt my confidence grew. He closed off my air, but only for a moment and I knew that he was finished.

He pulled me up so fast that I lost my footing and fell into him. When he caught me, he hugged me close and tight. I laughed, but as I began to taste him inside me, I bristled and let out a pierced breath. I was going to get sick. I breathed in through my nose and closed my eyes letting my breath slowly out my lips. After several round of steady breaths I relaxed.

“I’m so proud of you,” he said kissing my head. “You did great.”

I sighed and looked up at him with tears in my eyes. They were happy tears, but they were still tears. He wiped them away and lifted me up sitting me on the table. He knelt before me and spread my legs.

He kissed each of my knees and then began kissing up my thigh. I thought I knew what he was after, but I was wrong. It was surprising when he bypassed my pussy and kept kissing up my body. As he reached my breasts, he kissed each one and then licked my nipples before giving each a quick squeeze. He approached my neck and I gave him a long line as I tilted my head. When he brushed my hair away and kissed to my ear, I started to feel like soft clay ready from him to mold.

“That was one of the best moments of my life,” he whispered. “I love you and I can’t wait to try that again.”

I shuddered feeling all of his love and was speechless. My mind was screaming ‘I love you,’ but my voice would not work. He read my eyes as he came into view and kissed me hard.

When I wrapped my legs around his waist, he picked me up and carried me away. I did not know where he was carrying me, but I had a good idea it was to bed. I heard him kick the door open and as he tossed me onto the bed, I opened my eyes to instant confusion.

I expected to see the pale blue of our bedroom, but the stark white of our guestroom filled my eyes. He smiled down at me and turned toward the closet. I watched him spread the clothes and heard the latch click. It was then that I knew he was definitely not done with me. As I watched to see what he would emerge with, I squirmed into a comfortable position. I finally found that if I lay a little on my left side the pressure on my arms was less, not comfortable, but less. When I looked back he was gone, but the closet was still open. I panicked for a second before he appeared from behind the hanging clothes. I let out a breath only to have it stolen by what he held in his hand.

He held a collar in his hand that I had never seen before. My ‘at home’ collar is a black leather choker with a single ring so to see a different collar was baffling. This one was still black but had light purple gems set into it and as he got closer, I could see that the stones had a swirl pattern. I had never seen stones like these and I thought I knew all the purple stones.

“I bought this sometime ago and was waiting for this very moment,” he said sitting on the bed next to me. “I searched for purple stones to make this special to you and when I saw these I knew they would be perfect. They are charoite a fairly new stone, but they say it can increase your ability to love,” he said as he helped me sit up. “I’ve been waiting for this reason to give this to you,” he placed the new collar around my neck. “I love you and I hope this is only the beginning,” he place the collar around my neck and secured the latch behind me.

“I love you,” I said looking into his eyes.

His smile coved his entire face and as he leaned in to kiss me, he lowered me back. I moved slightly to relief the pressure on my wrists, but still poured all my love into his lips. Earning a new collar made me feel all tingly, but I knew that it meant new responsibilities too. I would have to ask him about them later.

When he pulled away sharply he left me shocked and breathless. As he pushed his fingers between my lips, my eyes remained closed. I licked each one of his fingers knowing where they were going to end up and I wanted them very wet.

I opened my eyes just as he began to move down my body.

LhindaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LhindaCarter

I watched him trail soft kisses down my chest in a straight line to his goal. He ran his tongue around my belly button before pushing it in making me shiver. His hands rested on my hips and I could feel my saliva coating my right hip. As his fingers gracefully moved to my core he split my folds and shoved two fingers in as far as he could. I arched and was ready to go right then, but my control was greater than my desire.

“I know what you want,” he stated as he twisted his fingers in small circles inside me.

I gathered all my strength and said, “I want you,” I licked my lips, “Now!”

I fought the smile knowing that I was being disobedient and wanting him to punish me. As the fire grew in his eyes, I let a small smile grace my lips.

He flipped me over so fast I had little time to react and became twisted uncomfortably. When I tried to move my upper body into alignment, he pulled me down the bed so my waist was along the edge. I expected him to enter me hard, but instead he swatted my bottom four times in quick succession. I let out a loud scream only to be flipped over again and pulled onto the floor.

“Stand,” he ordered staring down at me.

I started to stand, but it must not have been fast enough because he pulled me up by the tie around my wrists. When I was fully standing he stared down at me, and I fought to keep eye contact, I had pissed him off. He hooked his finger in my collar just off the center of my neck and pulled me to him.

“You are trying to anger me,” he growled.

I fought a smile and lowered my eyes. It was time to play the innocent card.

“Look at me,” he commanded.

I looked up at him slowly and as innocently as I could. His eyes held pure fire and were flaring just how I wanted them.

He sighed and pushed me into the wall. I was waiting to see what he was going to do next when he let go of his hold on my collar.

“Do not move,” he whispered into my ear.

I could hear him move away and then move something. The driving desire to see what he was doing was killing me, but the anticipation of what he had planned was more overwhelming. When the room went silent and all I could hear was the beating of my own heart nerves took hold.

Just as I was about to disobey and turn around he grasped the back of my neck. I jumped nearly out of my skin only to hear him laugh.

“Do not move,” he again whispered in my ear just loud enough for me to hear over my racing heartbeat.

I stood very still and watched as the blindfold lowered over my eyes and put me in total darkness. I inhaled slowly and deeply trying to calm my heart, but it would not calm. He tied the cloth behind my head and pulled the blindfold lower on my face making sure that I could not see.

He picked me up and carried me across the room. When he kicked another door open I listened carefully. I could hear my clock ticking and I knew we were in our bedroom.

My breath felt stolen when he tossed me onto the bed. I landed on my bound wrists and shifted for comfort. He rolled me onto my stomach and as I turned my head to breath, he spread my legs.

As he pulled my hips up his entry was swift and forceful. I could not stop the long, loud moan from passing my lips. Again and again he pushed deep into me until I was right on the razors edge. When he pulled back I expected a hard thrust, but instead he pulled out completely leaving me empty.

“Not yet,” he stated slightly winded, “definitely not yet.”

He pulled me down the bed by my ankles until my feet were resting on the floor and my waist was on the edge. When he quickly spread my legs I again expected that hard thrust, but he left me waiting. Instead, he kept me on the razor and moistened his fingers inside me. I tried to pull them in deeper, but he was stronger and as he made a trail up to my bottom, I grew wetter with anticipation.

His torment and teasing built up a massive desire and just as I was about to explode he pushed a well-lubed finger between my cheeks. I let out a stuttered moan and started to push back.

“Be still,” he ordered.

I relaxed and tried to be as still as possible. It was difficult, but that added to my already heightened arousal. He started to trade out fingers taking time to get them lubed up well and compounding my arousal. I was beyond ready when he applied greater pressure before slowly pushing into my tight hole.

The full feeling took hold and I could not wait for the command. I shuddered and let out a growling moan as I started to soak the bedding. He responded by pushing in fully in one hard stroke and swatting my bottom.

“Bad girl,” he said with each swat followed by a hard stroke.

Over and over, he swatted me and pounded into me. I knew that he would tear me open if he continued, but I did not want him to stop. He was building me up again with each swat to my sore cheeks and the deep pounding he was giving me. As I neared letting go again, he pulled out and I let out a whine.

“Not yet,” he said pulling me up by my bound wrists.

He pinned my legs to the bed and rubbed his head against my folds. Standing sex is not easy when there is a height difference of over a foot, but he loves to try. I pushed my bottom toward him giving him the best chance of success, but it was not to be.

Out of frustration, I am sure; he spun me around and had to catch me. He pushed me down onto the bed and pinned my knees to my chest. I felt his knees against my redden bottom as he slid into me.

It took all my strength and focus to keep my body in check. I wanted to drown him, but instead I let him build me up. With each deep, hard thrust, I wanted to hear one command. When he started to slow, I feared he would leave me built up all day. My fears were confirmed when he pulled out of me. I let out a soft whine and went limp.

“I should leave you like this all day,” he said as I felt him lean into me.

Aaron bit down on one nipple as he pinched the other. I balled up my fists to keep from screaming. He switched sides and repeated, but this time I let out my scream. My breast stung as he slapped it.

“If you can remain silent I will let you cum,” he said and I nodded.

Silence was not my best ability, but I had to try. He grabbed my knees and pushed them to my chest as he shoved deep into me. I bit my lip to stifle my voice. Rapidly and repeatedly, he thrust deep and hard into me and I remained quiet.

“Good, girl, yes good girl,” he repeated several times.

I wanted to hear him tell me to let go, because I was breathing so hard and wanted to let my voice free. He pushed me on and built a tremendous pressure inside me. I felt extremely close to just letting the dam break and take the consequences, but his next words saved me.

“Let go Robin,” he said almost too quiet for me to hear.

I stilled for a moment before I screamed and let the dam break. He pounded into my convulsing body letting out his anger in grunts.

“Is this how Shawn fucked you? Did you like him fucking you? Did you cum for him?” he said as he slammed my body into the bed.

I did not answer his question, but I knew that I would have to at some point. I let him do what he wanted and just rode wave after wave as they crashed into me. As he started to slow and held deeper into me I felt his release.

Aaron collapsed onto me and pulled my blindfold up. He stared at me. I wanted to hold his face and kiss him, but my wrists still held their bounds.

“I love you,” I whispered with my voice hoarse.

“I love you,” he said leaning in to kiss me.

As we kissed, he rolled us to our side and reached around to untie me. He held me for some time and we were both silent. I was lost in thought about last night and what I needed to decide. I think I stressed myself out and fell asleep.

“Robin… Robin,” I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. “You planning on sleeping all day?”

I looked up at him and stretched, “Maybe.”

“It still amazes me how you can sleep anywhere at any time,” he said with a smile.

“Did you wake me up to tell me that?” I asked as I yawned.

“No, Kristie’s on the phone. She wants to stop by. What do you want me to tell her?” he said with a smile.

“Give me the phone and I’ll tell her,” I said reaching for him.

He gave me the phone and walked out of the room.

“Hi Kristie,” I said stifling another yawn.

“Hi, I told him not to wake you.”

“Well he enjoys waking me up. I swear he can’t go ten minutes without disturbing me somehow when I have a day off and he doesn’t,” I said getting rather annoyed.

“I’m glad you are off today and he is working,” Kristie said and I could hear her smiling. “I was wondering if I could come over and… talk about things.”

I knew what she wanted to talk about and I still needed to figure out what I wanted to do, but at least I could get a feel for what was going on in her head. We made plans for her to come over around the time Aaron leaves for work so we would have plenty of time to talk.

“So what are you girls going to do today?” Aaron asked as I walked into the kitchen.

“Talk about stuff,” I said in a girlie tone as he handed me a cup of tea.

“How boring,” he said with a wink and a grin. “Looks like she has made up her mind,” he said in a normal tone.

“I think she made up her mind a while ago, but I need her to understand what she is asking for. I still think she is too young for all this,” I said as I sat down at the table.

“Give her a bit more credit, Robin. She is much smarter and stronger than you know. Talk to her and you’ll see,” he said as he kissed my cheek and left the room.

He knew I needed to think and make sure that I told her everything I felt she needed to know. I was just about to get up and start a list when I heard a knock at the door.

“Got it,” Aaron hollered from the other room.

I left him to it and retreated to my office. I let my laptop boot up and set off for the bathroom. Before I closed the door, I heard something I was not supposed to hear.

“I’ll get her to go for it. Don’t worry,” Aaron said almost too quiet for me to hear.

I left the door open a crack, but did not hear another word. Not knowing whom he was talking to I really could not piece together what or whom he was talking about, but I figured the ‘her’ was me. What was he going to convince me to do? The bulb went off and I just assumed it was about the couples. I was not going to let them influence me; it was my decision. I shook my head and took care of my business.

“Hey honey,” he said when I stepped out of the bathroom and bumped into him, “I thought you were in your office.”

“Letting the laptop warm up, who was at the door?” I asked calmly.

“Shawn, he’s on his way to work and couldn’t remember if I worked early or late today. He was going to give me a lift if I worked early,” Aaron told me and it was not unusual for Shawn to stop by to offer a carpool, but my nerves were on edge.

“Has he made up his mind like you have?”

“Didn’t ask him and if I do that will be between us. You can ask him if you want,” Aaron told me with a grin.

I just wanted to know if I was the only hold out. It was going to drive me nuts not knowing if they even thought about what might happen. Sometimes I hate being the voice of reason.

“Did he even think about it? Wonder how it might end?” I asked not caring if I got answers.

“Probably not to both and that is his choice. He lives in the moment like you did at his age,” Aaron said pulling me into his arms. “If you were their age would you think about the consequences? No and you didn’t. Maybe you need to talk to them both and tell them why you are hesitant.”

He kissed the top of my head and gave me a squeeze. As I watched him walk away I heard what he said repeating in my ears and I wondered how he got so wise so young. I was smiling by the time I walked back into my office.

I sat at my desk and stared at my computer screen, everything I planned to do fading away. ‘What would I do if I were Shawn or Kristie? When I was there age I was stupid enough to do exactly what they wanted to do now, but I did not have someone who had been there and done that. Why was this so hard for me to just go for?’ So many questions so few answers.

“Hey I’m leaving for work,” Aaron said as he opened my office door and walked toward me.

“Oh, ok. Have fun,” I said as he kissed my cheek.

“When is Kristie coming by?”

“She should be here soon,” I said looking up at him.

“Tell me all about it when I get home,” he said with a wink.

“Maybe,” I said standing up to give him a hug.

He hugged me tight and whispered, “Don’t worry so much.”

“It’s part of me to worry,” I said looking up at him.

“I know,” he kissed my forehead, “Love you.”

“Love you,” I said back as he walked out of the room.

I took a deep breath and began thinking about what I wanted to tell Kristie. She needed to have some information about what she was asking Aaron to do, but I really had no clue where to start. I was just about to sit back down when I got an idea.

As I walked down the hall to the guest room, I saw reminders of last night. Even though the bed, now made, looked normal, I knew what it looked like when I walked in. The image of Kristie with her mascara stained cheeks curled up with Aaron was an image I would not forget anytime soon. Taking a deep breath, I walked over to the closet and pushed the clothes to the side. I pulled the latch and opened the concealed door.

When Aaron first built the ‘toy chest’ into the closet I did not understand why, but as time passed it made sense. It was nice to have a room to play in that was not our bedroom and to have all our private toys hidden was a good thing. No one had ever asked me about it so I assume that no one, but us knows about it.

I pulled out a few things and carried them to the bed. I wondered if Kristie would want to talk about what happened. I shook off the thought of hearing how she felt and concentrated on laying out the items I pulled out.

When I looked down, I pushed out a long breath and saw a good sample of what he might use with her. Laid out before me was one of my old collars, a paddle, handcuffs, rope, a blindfold, a crop and various vibrators and plugs. As I looked at the plugs I remembered that Aaron had said she was hesitant about anal. I smiled and thought about that not going over very well if this did end up happening. Seeing everything set out reminded me of the first time Aaron showed me his dominant side. I was scared, but fascinated.

The doorbell rang, cutting my reminiscing short and I jumped up leaving the guestroom closing the door behind me. I expected Kristie at the door, but the man in a brown shirt and shorts before me was definitely not Kristie.

“Good afternoon, I have a package for you,” the young man said.

“I wasn’t expecting anything,” I said surprised.

“Is there an Aaron Hill here?”

“That’s my husband, but he just left for work. Can I sign for it?” I asked even more confused.

“Sure,” he said as he handed me the large, black box to sign.

“Thank you,” he said as I handed it back and he handed me the package.

I stared where there should have been a return address, but it was blank. ‘What was Aaron getting?’ I wondered. As I shook it off, I set the package on the table by the door and jumped again as the bell rang. I took a deep breath and opened the door. This time it was Kristie.

She gave me a hug as I closed the door. We made a little small talk before sitting on the couch. I am not sure, but I think she was nervous.

“Would you like a cup of tea?” I asked wanting one myself.

“Sure,” she said quickly.

We stood and walked into the kitchen. I started to fill the kettle and she sat at the table.

“So… um, about last night,” she said cautiously. “Are you alright with what happened?”

I flipped around to her in shock. That was not what I expected her to ask.

“Ah… well… Sorry,” I shook off my shock, “I wasn’t expecting that, but I’m ok with what happened. I’m not sure how much farther it should go, but yes I’m alright with it.”

Kristie let out a long sigh. ‘That was what she was worried about,’ I thought. ‘This is going to be a tough conversation.’

“How do you feel about last night?” I asked as a gauge for where I needed to start to concentrate.

Kristie lowered her eyes and quietly said, “I loved last night. It was great. I didn’t think I would love to be so… dominated?” She looked up at me as if asking if that was the right word.

I nodded my head, “Dominated would work. Did you talk to Shawn about what happened?”

“I told him and at first he was furious, but when I told him that I really liked it he calmed down. I think he wants to try it, but not only for me.”

I closed my eyes and knew what she was implying. Shawn wanted to dom not only her, but also me. I fought the urge to say it aloud and poured two cups of tea.

I set one cup infront of Kristie and sat down adjacent to her. I watched the steam rising from my cup and took a deep breath. ‘Time to start this and see if I can get her to think with her brain,’ I thought.

“So you liked what Aaron did last night?” she nodded. “You do realize that he was being very lenient and just giving you a taste?” she nodded again. “What do you think he would’ve done if he was not being lenient?”

I looked into Kristie’s eyes and she was blank. She had no idea what I was asking. I let out a long sigh.

“Kristie, what Aaron did last night was very tame. He held back and if you thought that he was being controlling you have no idea what you are asking of him,” I said directly.

I watched her digest what I had just told her and when she sighed, I thought I might have her thinking. I hate being wrong.

“I know, he told me. What I want to know is how it would have been if he was not being lenient?” she asked as she leaned toward me.

I took her hand and said, “Follow me.”

I led her down the hallway to the guestroom and just opened the door. When she stepped in with her eyes glued to the bed and I was not sure she was seeing what was there. I touched her arm and she jumped. When she turned to me she tried to smile, but I was sure she was reliving the past night. I walked her to the bed.

“These are some of Aaron’s favorites… and a few of mine,” I told her as she looked over the display in front of her.

She stepped to the bed and gently touched the rope and then the paddle before she turned to me, “You’ve used all these?”

“At one time or another, yes,” I said calmly. “Some of them for good and some for bad, but they have all been used on me.”

“He’s paddled you and tied you up,” she said sounding horrified.

I was glad she sounded horrified. It would make her think about what she was asking for.

I nodded and said, “I like to be spanked even if it is punishment. Aaron knows that it gets to me and has found other ways to punish me.”

“How?” she asked as she touched the crop.

I smiled, “Well let’s just say he keeps me going until he says I can… relax.”

“I don’t understand.”

“If he tells me I can’t cum than I don’t or he will make the punishment worse. Aaron controls everything when we… play.”

“But it’s only in the bedroom right?”

I almost laughed, but managed to say, “No it is a lifestyle that we do even outside the bedroom.”

“How?” she asked.

“Well…” I said as I explained to her that Aaron controls me in every way he can. When I told her that my office is the only room in the house that we do not play in she was surprised. I had her thinking about what it would mean to her to be his sub.

We talked for a little while and she asked about every item I had laid out, but for one. It felt like I was releasing a burden as I told her what she would expect and she asked good questions.

“You’ve asked about everything, but this,” I said as I picked up a plug.

She blushed and looked down. I knew she had reservations about anal, but she needed to know that it was one thing Aaron loved.

“Have you had anal sex, Kristie?” I asked knowing the answer would be no.

She shook her head and I nodded. I licked my lips and worked out how to talk about it.

“Aaron likes it, so he is going to try. Is there a reason that you have not tried it?”

She nodded and as she looked up at me, she looked scared, “Shawn was the first to try, and it hurt so bad that I don’t want to try again.”

I smiled knowing how she felt, “It will if you are not ready for it, but it really is exquisite once you get used to it.”

“Is that how you get used to it?” she asked looking at the plug in my hand.

“Not always, but it is a start,” I said with a smile. “I didn’t have these when I first had anal. It was just insert and learn. When I finally relaxed I found I liked it,” I handed her the plug. “Relaxing is the key.”

She took the plug and asked, “Relaxing what?”

I grinned and told her that she has to relax her body and let him slide in slowly. I told her it was not much different from when you first have sex, a little pain, and then a whole lot of pleasure.

She laughed and said, “I think I might need to try this first.”

I nodded and had a new plan, but it would have to wait for another day. Instead of getting into another encounter, I gave her some sites to check out and asked her to come up with some questions. I needed her to do some homework. I offered her smaller plug that I never used, but she declined.

Before she left, she agreed to look at the sites I suggested and to have questions for me soon. We kiss a bit at the door and she left. I shook my head as I walked to my office wondering if she would really check out the sites.

When Aaron returned from work I asked about the package, but he said it was a surprise and I would have to earn knowing what was inside. I shook my head and went back to my laptop with my mind spinning. Someday I would know, but pestering him about a surprise he planned would be a fool's errand.

Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments