Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
When I woke up the next morning, both Bri and Mel were using my chest as a pillow. Kris had already awoken, and was standing naked by the window. I lay there quietly admiring the sexy curves of her brown body. Her hair was unbrushed and still wild looking. After a minute, she turned and saw me watching her.

"Good morning," she said in a quiet, groggy voice.

"Good morning," I replied in a whisper.

She nodded toward the door, and I nodded back at her. Quietly, I slipped out of the bed, also naked from the night before. The other two girls to continue sleeping. Bri grumbled something indistinct, and then fell quiet again. I followed Kris to the kitchen where she set up a pot of coffee.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"A bit... like shit," I admitted.

"Yeah, we kinda drank a lot, last night," she agreed, and then reinforced her statement, "like, a lot."

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"You mean apart from the hangover?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know," she said. "Last night got pretty crazy."

"Yeah. Do you regret it?"

Kris through about it for a moment.

"Well... not really."

"It was kinda fun," I said.

"Yeah. It was really fun," she said.

She handed me a cup of coffee, and then carried her own over to the sofa in the living room. I followed her, sitting almost exactly where I'd sat the night before as each of the girls had taken turns with my body. The memory of last night couldn't help but intrude in my thoughts, and I started to become aroused again. Even though we were both still naked, Kris seemed to pay no attention to my growing erection.

"We were really drunk, though. I mean... I've never done anything like that before."

"You mean a foursome?"

"Yeah, but also, you know, that stuff with Mel..." Kris said, "I've never been with another girl before. I just got caught up in everything, and before I knew it... I guess I'm still kind of trying to process it all."

"But it was good, though, right?" I asked.

"It felt pretty fucking amazing," she agreed. "But..."

"Does it change things?" I completed her question.

"Yeah," Kris agreed. "Look, no offense or anything, but Mel and Bri and I had a pretty good relationship before you moved in."

"And you don't have one now?" I argued.

"No, it's still good, but it's just different," she explained. "And after last night... I don't see how it can possibly go back to the way it was. We kind of crossed a line, and I don't know what's going to happen now."

"Yeah, I don't know either," I empathized. "I mean I don't want to move out, or anything. I really like living with you guys. I mean, it's not just the sex. You're all, you know, good roommates. I've had a lot of bad ones in the past, but I can totally trust all of you, you know?"

"We like you too, Bill," Kris said, patting my thigh. Her touch did nothing to diminish my erection.

"So, I guess... I don't know. Do we call last night a mistake? Just blame it on the alcohol, and forget it?"

"We could," Kris agreed. "That would probably be the best thing."

"Uh huh."

Though neither of us acknowledged it, I was vividly aware that her hand began to creep towards my cock. I made no effort to stop it.

"Last night was fun, though," Kris said. She set her coffee on the end table, and scooted closer to me. Her fingers now reached inside my thigh.

"Yeah," I agreed, setting my own coffee down.

"Probably the most fun I've ever had in my life."

She was leaning into me now, and her fingers brushed against my balls.

"Me too," I agreed in a bare whisper.

Her face was just inches from my mine. Her green eyes stared questioningly into mine. To answer, I leaned forward and kissed her. I buried my hand in her luscious black hair, pulling her head towards me. After a minute, she straddled over me, facing me. We continued kissing. My hands roamed her body, squeezing breasts, buttocks, caressing her smooth back and thighs. My cock anxiously strained against the weight of her body, seeking her opening.

"Not yet," she said.

She slid off of me, and down to the floor beneath my legs. Her hand grasped my erection and guided it to her lips, and past into her hot wet mouth. As Kris sucked and teased my cock, I tilted my head back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the sensation. I gave a loud satisfied sigh. She was so fucking good at giving head. After a few minutes, I felt myself approaching the point of no return. But I was greedy for more.

I reached beneath her armpits, and guided her to stand up, and then to lie across the sofa. I crawled over top of her, letting her feel my cock hard and wet with her saliva against her stomach. I kissed her again on the lips, more passionately than before. Then I trailed around to her ear, briefly nibbling the lobe. I carried on kissing the sensitive spot on her neck, down to her collarbone. Kris was responding with moaning and soft encouragements.

"That feels good. Keep going."

I reached her smallish breasts, squeezing them in my palms, and taking my time to attend to each little chocolate nipple with my tongue, causing them to stand up stiff and proud. From there, I made my way down her flat stomach, gently kissing the smooth brown skin between her belly button and the trimmed patch of black hair.

Kris parted her knees inviting me to continue on into the valley between her thighs. I was in no great hurry, kissing the inside of each dark thigh as I made my way towards their meeting point. I could feel the feel the heat of its arousal before the tip of my tongue made contact with its delicious creases.

Kris moaned louder as I licked her pussy from bottom to top and back again. I found her clit with my fingers, already firm.

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

I began to gently roll and massage it. My tongue probed deeper between her dusky brown-pink lips, licking every millimeter of her pussy, savouring the taste.

As she became more aroused, I used my fingers to spread her apart, admiring the way the brown skin of her outer lips gave way to hot glistening pink inside. I inserted one finger, and then another inside of her, eliciting a small gasp of pleasure. I reached to find the sensitive spot just an inch or so deep on her upper wall, making the beckoning gesture, I'd learned to be so effective in the last few months.

My mouth hovered above her clit, my breath flowing out and in, warm and cool over it. I let my tongue flick out and lick tiny circles around it. Kris was squirming from the stimulation. Her jaw clenched tightly as she stifled the urge to yell and wake the other two girls. I increased the pressure on her beautiful pussy, both inside and out.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm going to cum soon," she cried in a desperate, barely contained whisper.

Encouraged, I increased the pace of my fingers and tongue. Moving faster, breathing harder, bringing her to climax. She brought her knees up to her breasts and growled through clenched teeth to keep from screaming. I watched her shiver and shudder as the waves of her orgasm washed through her body.

"Oh my god," I said, watching her with wonder.

"You have no idea how fucking good that felt," she responded. "Come here."

She stood up, and I took her place on the sofa. Once again, she took my cock in her mouth and teased it back to full tumescence. Then she climbed on top of me, positioned my cock at the entrance to her tight little pussy, and slowly slid down onto it.

"Fuck!" I whispered at the sensation, maybe a little too loudly.

"Sh," she quieted me.

She began to ride me, rocking her hips back and forth. I reached up to feel her breasts again, and then let my hands settle on her slender waist. From my angle, I could look past her, out the big glass windows of the cottage, to where boats drifted lazily on the lake in the morning sun. I doubted they could see what we were doing unless they were watching with high-powered binoculars. And even if they could, I found I didn't care. I didn't even care if Mel and Bri woke up and caught us. I didn't care about anything else. All that mattered was Kris on me and feeling of being inside her beautiful brown pussy.

Kris leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I want you to cum inside me, like you came inside Mel last night."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh."

"You know, we're not drunk now," I said.

"No," Kris agreed, still gyrating above me.

"So what's our excuse now?"

"Shut up, and keep fucking me," Kris argued.

Being a small girl, weighing maybe only a little over a hundred pounds, I was easily able to flip her over onto her back. I even managed to stay inside of her while I did it. Then I was on top of her, in control, in a missionary position. I could feel her knees pressed into my waist, as I kept pumping in and out of her pussy. My pace increased, and my thrusts became harder. Kris couldn't hold back from making "ooh, ahh" sounds that were maybe a little louder than was safe. Her hand reached between us, and was working at her clit, with a great intensity.

"I want to cum with you," she said. "I want to feel you cumming when I do."

I slowed down my pace a little until Kris said she was nearly there. Then I resumed my hard and fast thrusting. I was grunting, and could hear the sound echoing in the rafters. Kris was moaning louder too. I didn't care who woke up now. We were both close... so close...so... AH!

I felt the muscles of Kris' body tense up in orgasmic ecstasy for the second time that morning. The spasming of her tight pussy around my cock caused my own climax to explode through my body, as I thrust into her one final time.

"Oh my god!" Kris said, "I can feel your cock pulsing so hard and deep inside me. I love it. God! Give me your cum."

When the orgasms subsided, I slipped out of Kris. She went to the kitchen and fetched a roll of paper towels to clean ourselves up. Then we sat, silently looking out the window at the passing boats on the lake, and the beautiful sunny Saturday morning.

"What now?" I asked, finally.

Before Kris could answer, we heard a door open, and Bri came stumbling out of the master bedroom, just as naked as the two of us.

"Hey," she said, barely observing us through her bleary half-closed eyes.

She slouched into the kitchen, poured herself a cup of coffee, and came to join us in the living room.

"Fuck," she added. Then after a few sips of coffee, she appeared to really take notice of us for the first time. "Hey, why are you two sitting here still naked?"

Kris and I looked at each other. If Bri had been more awake, the guilt on our faces would have been obvious.

"Why are you still naked?" Kris shot back.

"Good point," Bri said, letting that line of inquiry drop for the moment.

The three of us sat in a semi-awkward silence, watching the morning on the lake take shape through the large glass window.

"Fuck," Bri said, at last. The word, drawn out, seemed to almost drool out of her mouth. "Last night was pretty fucking crazy, huh?"

"Yeah, we were just talking about that," I said.

"Shit," Bri swore again. She sniffed the air loudly. "It still smells like fucking in here."

"Yeah," Kris and I said at the same time. Then we looked at each other, and couldn't keep ourselves from laughing.

"What?" Bri asked.

"Nothing," Kris said. "It was just a crazy night."

"Yeah, that's what I just said." Bri looked at Kris as if she were stupid, then asked, "Have you got any Tylenol or anything?"

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments