Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
After that weekend, things around the house changed. We adopted a sort of communal free-love kind of arrangement between the four of us. Of course, it didn't happen all at once, but sex between each of the girls and I (or in a few instances between the girls themselves) gradually became more frequent and less secretive. Eventually it wasn't even a private thing at all. If two of us were feeling horny, we fucked. If someone else wanted to join in, it wasn't a big deal. It was as common for us as watching TV together.

We enjoyed exploring each others' bodies, and finding out what turned us on. We let go of any sense of shame or embarrassment about our sexuality, at least with each other. As long as we were respectful of each other, and no one got hurt or jealous, everything seemed to work out fine.

I won't bother detailing every single encounter for you because most of them sort of run together in my mind anyway. Besides, if you haven't got an idea yet of what the girls were like in bed, I doubt you ever will. Suffice it to say, I'd gone from never having sex to constantly having sex, which, as you'd expect, was pretty fucking awesome!

But one drawback from having sex all the time was the time it took away from other things. I had to really do a rush-job on the lecture notes I was supposed to be working on that weekend, and they came out pretty half-assed. The faculty advisor I worked with was not impressed, and I got in a bit of shit over it.

As much as I enjoyed our new arrangement at home, it was very distracting to say the least. After a second verbal warning in a month about the slipping quality of my notes, I decided I needed to get away from home, at least for a little while each week. I thought maybe the office would be peaceful on the weekend, somewhere I could get some real work done, without distraction or temptation.

I packed up my laptop, and my text book Saturday morning, and headed to school. As I suspected, no one was around, and I had the office all to myself. Strangely, more than a month into the semester, I still hadn't met my new office-mate, Zoey. I figured, we probably just kept different schedules. Still, that little anime figure of Shino Asada from Sword Art Online that sat on her desk by her monitor intrigued me. Even without meeting her, I recognized her as a possible kindred spirit.

By the early afternoon, after working for four hours straight, I was starting to zone out a little. I'd find myself staring at the computer screen without really seeing the words there. I decided I needed a break, and headed out to the coffee shop a couple of blocks from campus. If the caffeine didn't pick me up, the cool early autumn air would.

It was a beautiful sunny day. Undergrads were all over campus, walking, playing ultimate frisbee in the quad, stringing hammocks between trees. There were a couple of long-haired guys singing and playing acoustic guitars in a courtyard, surrounded by a half-dozen freshmen girls. Everywhere, people seemed to be in good spirits, soaking up the sunshine. I have to admit that I felt a bit envious, since I was stuck in a windowless grad-student office. I decided to slow my pace, and take my time getting my coffee.

Forty minutes later, I was back at my building. The elevator had been broken all week. So I took the stairs to the fourth floor. I was thinking again about my situation with the girls, and how strange it was. It was totally unconventional, but somehow, we were making it work. But could we sustain what we had?

The law of entropy dictates that over time, order dissolves into chaos. Was our arrangement doomed to fall apart, or had we broken the old organizing rules and structures and were we now embracing the chaos? Maybe there was some kind of reverse-entropy where chaos organizes itself randomly into new orders. Was this coming together and falling apart just two sides of the same coin tumbling over and over in time?

Without noticing, I'd reached the top of the second flight of stairs. And then, lost in my thoughts, I tried taking another step up, only to find that the step didn't exist. I pitched forward, and in my panic, my arms flailed and my hand squeezed tight on the paper coffee cup I was carrying. The lid popped off, and hot coffee spilled all over the front of my clothes.

"Shit!" I shouted into the empty stairwell. I heard my voice reverberate back to me, almost mockingly.

I looked down at the liquid darkening my pants and the lower part of my shirt. I would have gone home to change, but I couldn't bring myself to walk through a campus full of undergrads looking like this. It looked like I'd just pissed myself.

"Shit!" I repeated.

If I wasn't willing to go back down, then the only direction left was up. Arriving at the fourth floor, I poked my head out of the stairwell door. The hall was still silent. I stopped and listened hard for some time for any kind of sound to indicate anyone was around. There was nothing. Thankfully, the floor was empty.

I went into the washroom and stripped out of my clothes. I rinsed the coffee out of them in the sink, hoping to prevent any serious staining. It didn't escape me that after living with the girls, I'd begun taking more interest in how I dressed and taking care of my clothing. After wringing as much moisture as possible from them, I poked my head out of the washroom door, and listened carefully again for maybe five entire minutes. There was absolutely no sound. The coast was clear.

With my clothes held in a bundle in front of my cock and balls, I quickly ran back to my office. Arriving at my door, I realized that the keys were still inside my pants. I quickly unwadded them in a panic. I listened nervously for the sound of footsteps or an opening door, as I fumbled through my pockets. I searched the wrong pocket first, then the right one. I was convinced that at any second, some janitor - or worse, some faculty member, maybe even the Dean - would come strolling around the corner and find me standing there naked. Not only could I kiss my assistantship goodbye, but they'd probably expel me, too.

But nobody came. I was able to shakily insert the key into the lock, and let myself back into the privacy of my office. Safely behind the closed door, I collapsed into my office chair until my heart stopped pounding in my chest. After that, I arranged my wet clothing over the radiator to dry it out. And then I went back to work on my notes.

When I work, I usually like to listen to music. Since no one else was around, I had the sound turned up pretty loud, playing Nine Inch Nails. That's probably why, almost an hour later, I didn't hear a key turning in the lock, and didn't notice the office door opening. I wasn't aware of anything until I heard a startled female voice say: "Oh my god! Sorry!"

I spun around to catch a glimpse of someone quickly retreating out the office door.

"Hey!" I shouted, but she was already outside.

I jumped up to follow her. I yanked open the door to chase her, then realized that I was still naked. Quickly I retreated back inside, and only poked my head out of my office. I saw her walking quickly up the hallway. She was medium height, and curvy. She had on a black pair of jeans that fit tight against her large ass. She was wearing a black t-shirt, and had black hair with purple streaks in it.

"Hey!" I called again. She kept walking. "Hey, Zoey, right?" I tried for a third time.

That got her attention. She turned to look at me leaning halfway out of the office. All of a sudden, I realized I wasn't sure what it was I wanted to say to her.

"How do you know my name?" she asked. "Are you Bill?"

"Yeah," I said. "Uh, just wait, okay?"

"Why?" she asked, defensively.

"Just let me get dressed, and I'll explain. Alright? Can you do that?"

She didn't answer, but she didn't turn and run either. It would have to be good enough. I ducked back into the office, and picked up my pants and shirt from the radiator. They were still damp, but I didn't have a choice. I put them on, feeling the wet heat radiate through my balls and chest. Then I stepped back out into the hallway a minute later, expecting that she'd be gone. But Zoey was still waiting there halfway down the hall. Her head was cocked impatiently to one side.

"Alright, it's fine," I said. "I'm dressed now. Sorry. You can come back."

Zoey considered me for a moment, and then approached cautiously.

"Listen," I continued as she came nearer. "I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone was here."

"Do you always hang out naked in the office?" she asked suspiciously.

"No, never," I denied. "It's just today. I mean, I had a bit of an accident. I spilled coffee on myself, and then I was trying to clean it up, and I was drying my clothes on the radiator, see?" I pointed to my socks which were still on top of the unit. "Here, you can feel - it's still damp."

Her face had a doubtful expression, so I offered her my shirt sleeve as proof. She tentatively reached out to touch it, rubbing it between her thumb and fore finger. As she did, I took another look at her. She was a little chubby, but not really fat. The front of her shirt had a skateboarding robot on it. And her face had Hispanic features, though I'd already guessed her ethnicity from her last name, Herrero. She had a stud in her nostril, and a ring in her lip. All in all, she wasn't sexy like the girls I lived with, but she wasn't without a certain cuteness either.

"So it was just an accident?" Zoey said uncertainly.

"Right," I agreed. "If I knew anyone was going to be around, I wouldn't - I mean, it's Saturday. No one's here, I- I'm sorry. I don't want you to think I'm some weird perv who hangs out naked in the office all the time. That's totally not me. You're not going to report me are you?"

"Okay," Zoey said, sitting in her chair. "I won't report you. But it's a pretty weird thing to do, you know?"

"I'm sorry. I'm really embarrassed."

"It's alright," Zoey said. "I mean, I didn't really see anything. It was just kind of a shock. You don't expect to walk into your office and just see a naked guy just sitting there."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry. I didn't expect you to just walk in here either. I mean, I haven't seen you all semester."

"I usually come in on Saturdays to work, just so you know," she said, adding with a smirk, "In case you're ever wondering whether it's safe to hang out here without your clothes on."

I chuckled. "Seriously, this was just a one-time thing. I'm really not like a nudist or anything."

"Sure," she sarcastically teased.

"Anyway," I said, hoping to change the subject. "Even though it's been kind of awkward, I'm glad I finally get to meet you. It's weird having an office-mate you don't even know."

I extended my hand towards her. She shook it.

"Yeah," she said. "I mean, I think I've seen you around the campus, but I never connected you to your name before."

"Uh huh. You do look kind of familiar, too," I agreed.

The conversation lapsed, and we turned to our computers. In the silence between us, I became acutely aware of Trent Reznor angrily shouting "I want to fuck everyone in the world!" from my desktop speakers - not exactly the most workplace appropriate soundtrack. At once, I felt embarrassed all over again.

"Hope you don't mind the music," I apologized bashfully. "I can change it if you want."

"Nah," she said. "Nine Inch Nails is cool."

I was instantly impressed. She didn't look much older than the girls at home, but not only could she recognize Nine Inch Nails when she heard it (and not just one of the well-known hits either, but a deeper cut), but she also liked them.

"Your Sword Art Online figure is really awesome," I ventured, hoping to spark a connection.

"You know SAO?" she asked, turning towards me again, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah," I said. "It's a great show."

"Huh. I didn't take you for someone who watched anime."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. Just the way you look," she said. "You know, you've got that kind of trendy hair cut, and your clothes - you know when you're actually wearing them."

I laughed, and then so did Zoey. It broke the remaining tension between us. It was true. Since meeting the girls, I'd change my look. My style was more hipster than geek now, but at heart, I still felt like the same me. Well, not exactly the same. I had had way more sex in the past couple of months than I ever expected to have in my entire life, which had made me feel more confident in myself - But this isn't the kind of thing you tell someone you've just met.

"What's your favourite series?" I asked.

"Well, my favourite manga character is her." Zoey pointed at the Shino Asada figure on her desk. "But over all... I don't know. It's hard to choose. I've been watching Fate/Zero recently. That's really good. What about you?"

"Yeah, I liked that too, but I guess if I had to say my favourite of all time, it's kind of old-school, but Cowboy Bebop?"

She laughed. "Yeah, that is old school... But a good one. Anyway, I guess I should get to work."

"Yeah, me too," I said. "I've been here since ten, and I still have a pile of stuff to get through."

We both worked until seven that night. Then I suggested dinner. We went to at a little Vietnamese restaurant off-campus. The more she talked about herself, the more I liked her. We were into a lot of the same music, TV shows, and books. She didn't do much online gaming, but she'd played dungeons and dragons a few times as an undergrad. It was pretty amazing. I'd hardly ever met anyone who enjoyed the same things I did, and never a girl who did.

Even more amazingly, the whole time we were together, I wasn't thinking about whether or not we were going to have sex. That had been my problem in the past with women. I got so caught up in the idea of losing my virginity that I kind of came on too strong, or got too anxious or awkward, or something, and ended up blowing it. But since I was getting laid pretty frequently at home, it wasn't really an issue with Zoey. Without the question hanging over us, it took the pressure off. I could just be myself with her, and get to know the real her as well. As it turned out, she was pretty cool.

"Well, this has probably been the strangest introduction ever," she said as we walked back to her car, "But it ended up being kinda fun."

"Yeah," I agreed. "I'll see you around."

"I hope so."

Zoey gave me a smile and a little wave of her hand. Then she got in her car, and drove away. I waved after her. When she turned the corner, I walked the half-dozen blocks back home with just my thoughts of her for company.

***

Over the next couple of months, Zoey and I got closer. We started spending more time with each other, just hanging out. There was never any sexual tension in the relationship. Neither of us even tried so much to kiss each other. But all the same, I knew I liked her - really liked her, and enjoyed being around her. She was kind of like a friend without benefits, I guess you could say. In any case, I was getting all the 'benefits' I could handle at home, so I was fine with how things were between us.

It was approaching the end of the semester, and we went out for a late lunch at an Irish pub. After lunch, we stayed at the pub, talking and drinking beer, while the owner strung up Christmas lights in the window. I was telling Zoey about a discussion we'd had that morning in my Topics in Media class about the influence of pornography on people's sex lives.

"So she said, 'you know, these guys, they watch all this porn, and suddenly now everyone thinks it's cool to ejaculate in a woman's face, you know? I mean, who does that in real life? What's the point? It's just degrading to women. But now every guy thinks he's some kind of Ron Jeremy or something.' I don't know. Is that true? It's not something that I really ever thought was sexy. But have you ever had a guy try to cum on your face before?"

"Uh, no..." Zoey looked uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I'm not trying to be offensive."

"It's not that, it's just..."

"What?" I asked. "If you're offended, we can talk about something else. It just came up in class today, so I was curious."

"No, I'm not offended," she was sounding defensive. "It's just that I don't know. I mean it's never happened to me before."

"No one tried to cum on your face before?"

"No one tried to cum anywhere before," Zoey clarified.

Pieces started to fall into place. "You mean..."

"I'm a virgin."

"Oh," I said.

"Oy, pendejo, you don't have to be like that," she complained.

"No, it's fine. It's just that I didn't expect it. I just assumed..."

"What did you assume?" Zoey asked threateningly.

"Nothing. Listen, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't lose my virginity until later either." I admitted this in a low voice. Despite all of the sex I'd had in the last half a year, I still felt a little embarrassed by the fact that I'd been a very late bloomer.

"You?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah. But I always assumed it's different for girls. Like for me, it wasn't something like I chose to be a virgin. It's just, you know, the opportunity never presented itself. But for you, I mean, honestly, there's not anything wrong with you. I'm sure you've had your opportunities, but... I mean, you would have had to decide to stay a virgin."

"Not so many opportunities as you might think," she said. "But yeah, I guess there were a few guys. They were mostly gross, though, you know. They just wanted sex. They weren't interested in anything else. I guess, growing up..."

Zoey told me about her family when she was younger. Her father was a church pastor in a small town in Texas, and so she grew up with the idea that sex was something special that you reserved for your husband.

She said she wasn't religious anymore. There had been an older brother who committed suicide because he was gay. He had to hide it because not only would the community not accept him, they'd turn on their father as well. He felt hated by the people he grew up with, and despised by his own father who preached against the sin of sodomy. But he couldn't bear to live in the closet his whole life for fear of being disowned by everyone he knew and loved simply for the who he was. Apparently no one knew until they read the suicide note. And then afterwards, they weren't allowed to talk about it.

Her brother's death made her question how a God who was supposed to love everyone could punish her brother so much for the way he was born - the way God made him - that death was the only escape. She said, she didn't know what God was really like, only that her church and her father had got him all wrong. He couldn't possibly be like they said he was. And if He was, that wasn't a God, Zoey wanted to believe in.

But once she left religion, she started to question a lot of what she'd been brought up to believe. She decided she was made for more than just marrying some guy and having his kids. She wanted to go to school, and actually do something with her life that she found meaningful, not just what was expected of her. Her parents didn't approve exactly, but after losing one child, they at least supported her.

Zoey said that she no longer thought of sex as sinful, and she was no longer strictly saving herself until marriage. At the same time, though, she couldn't shake the idea that sex should be meaningful. She didn't want to lose her virginity to just some random guy. It should be special, like a gift given to someone who truly deserved it. Unfortunately, the guys she'd gone out with hadn't understood that. They called her frigid and pointless when she didn't put out for them by the second or third date. Instead of feeling rejected, though, she came to see it as lucky that they'd revealed their true colours before it was too late.

Of course she'd been curious. Who isn't curious? We wouldn't be human if we weren't. In fact even before her falling-out with the church, when she was just sixteen, her mother had wisely bought her a vibrator. She told Zoey that just because a woman was saving herself for marriage didn't mean that she didn't have her own needs. It was safer if she could take care of them herself until such time as she had a husband who could do it for her. "When you taunt temptation, the devil knocks on your door," she'd said. It sounded better in Spanish, she assured me.

So Zoey had explored her own body, and had never really been ashamed of it. And she knew about the man's body, too. She wasn't completely ignorant, she said. She'd seen pornography before. What teenager with a laptop and an internet connection hasn't? And yes, she'd wondered, too, about why guys always wanted to cum in women's faces. It always seemed really fake, and she didn't know why a man would choose to stroke himself off instead of enjoying the pleasure of his partner's body to its fullest.

I was in awe as I sat and listened to her. It wasn't just her story, but the fact that she told me so much about herself, so many things that maybe no one else knew about her. It made me feel special to be the recipient of such intimate details. I felt closer to her than I had to anyone in my entire life. I... was falling for her? I mean, I liked the girls at home, and we'd shared some pretty amazing times together, but this was a completely different feeling from that. I was falling for Zoey.

"Why don't we head back to the office?" I asked. We'd had a few beers, and I could tell she was feeling a little tipsy. It wouldn't be a good idea to get behind the wheel until she'd sobered up a bit.

As we walked back to campus, I took her hand. It was not rational, or planned. I did it without thinking. But it felt right. For a second I wondered if I'd made a mistake. Maybe I was being too forward, or I'd read everything all wrong. But then I felt her hand squeeze mine.

PaolaGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaGomez

That single tiny gesture communicated everything I wanted to know. She felt the same about me as I did her. My heart swelled in my chest.

We stopped in the middle of the quad. I turned to face her. We gazed into each other's eyes. I leaned forward, and kissed her. It wasn't the kind of hot passionate kissing where we stuck our tongues down each other's throats. It was more restrained and caring. But in that restraint there was far more feeling than I'd had with any other girl. I never really understood the meaning of "chemistry" until just that moment.

"That was nice," Zoey said quietly, as we continued walking back to the office. She was holding my hand again, swinging it gently.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I liked it."

***

From that point on, we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean, we had already been kind of dating all semester in a way, but it was the kiss that made it official. We did a lot more kissing after that, too. Also fondling, groping, petting... But not sex. Zoey was still waiting for the right moment. She wanted to be certain, and I didn't want to push her.

 I wish I could say that I was true to Zoey as well - that after we'd made our relationship official, I kept myself only for her, the way she was reserving herself for me. But that would be a lie. I'm not proud of it, but I am being honest. The girls had come to think of me as their property. They took an instant disliking to Zoey before they'd even met her. I guess I could have been more tactful in breaking the relationship to them, but I was trying to be transparent. I just basically proclaimed I had a girlfriend now, and announced that I wouldn't have sex with them anymore.

So much for the no-jealousy rule of our arrangement. Unfortunately, in my desire to fully disclose everything, I told them about Zoey's virginity and her wanting to save herself for the right moment, so it would be special. Armed with the information that I was getting no sex from Zoey, the girls - Bri in particular - made a point of trying to seduce me into breaking my loyalty to her.

They'd walk around the house naked all the time randomly exclaiming how horny they were, and asking me to take care of them. When I refused, they'd masturbate in front of me, telling me how much they longed for my cock instead of their fingers. They really enjoyed torturing me. For them, it was a game. They teased and taunted me in every way possible, driving me crazy. Sometimes I resisted. Sometimes, I didn't have the strength.

I avoided bringing Zoey over to my place. I never told her how things really were between the four of us. How could I? It wasn't something she'd understand. It wasn't something anyone who wasn't actually living there would understand. I barely understood it myself. Was I trying to protect Zoey from the girls, or them from her? Mostly, I guess I was trying to save myself from being in the middle of a lot of awkwardness.

When we weren't at school, we always went to Zoey's place. It was a one-bedroom apartment a couple of miles away from campus. She didn't have any roommates, so it was nice, quiet, and private. Her parents paid the rent. We'd spent the whole winter together, just hanging out.

By March, when the snow was melting, neither of us had grown tired of the other's company. I liked Zoey just as much as I did in December - maybe even more. It was Thursday, and rainy - A perfect day for staying in, cuddled beneath a blanket, drinking tea, and binge watching anime on Netflix. By six in the evening, I was getting hungry.

"Do you have anything we can eat?" I asked.

"Not really," she said. "I was going to do groceries tomorrow."

"Alright, let's go out to eat somewhere." I suggested.

"Where?"

"What are you in the mood for?"

"I don't know. Anything. You decide."

"Kingston Jerk?" I asked.

"We were just there," Zoey said.

"Yeah, but it's good."

Zoey made a face, and shook her head, no.

"What about Pho Real?"

"No. We just had Vietnamese a little while ago, too."

The problem was we ate out a lot. As a single person, I didn't go out much, because it's always kind of sad to get a table for one. But as a couple, we became sort of low-budget foodies, exploring the culinary offerings of our small, but surprisingly diverse college town, but now Zoey didn't really seem in the mood for any of them.

"The history of all civilizations passes through three phases: How do we eat, why do we eat, and where do we eat," I quoted from memory.

"Huh?" Zoey asked.

"The restaurant at the end of the universe," I explained, but she just continued to look at me like I was talking nonsense. "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?"

"Oh," Zoey said. "I never read it."

"What?" I couldn't believe my ears. "And you call yourself a geek? Give me back your geek card!"

She laughed. "I saw the movie when I was a kid."

"Ugh, the one with Alan Rickman as Marvin?"

She nodded.

"Ugh, that was awful. You really need to read the books to appreciate them. I've got them at home. You can borrow them."

"Alright," she agreed. "Let's get something to eat first, and then I'll drive you back to your place and you can give them to me then."

"Oh, you don't have to drive me. I can get them to you at school."

"Come on, I want to," Zoey argued. "I mean we've been together for almost four months now, and I've never been to your house. Don't you think that's weird?"

"I know, it's just..." Did I really want to get into it? I did not. "My roommates are kind of awkward, you know. I don't want to freak you out."

"I won't get freaked out," Zoey promised. "Seriously, I love you. I want to see where you live."

"Hold on, you love me?" I asked.

"Um... yes?" she admitted uncertainly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to say it just then. It kind of slipped out. But I meant it."

"Oh," I said. Then a few seconds later, I added, "I love you, too."

We kissed.

***

"Really, if you want to wait here, it's fine," I said anxiously. We were parked in front of my house after dinner. "I can just run in, get the book, and be out in a minute."

"No, Bill, let me come in with you," Zoey insisted. "I'm sure your roommates aren't that bad."

I couldn't think of a good reason for her not to come in, except for the one I couldn't tell her about. Finally, I acquiesced. I just hoped that none of the girls would be masturbating in the living room when we walked in. Even as I write this, I know that sounds completely ridiculous, but there was a very real chance we could walk in on one or two of them pleasuring themselves or each other. It had happened often enough before. Usually it was a surprise I'd look forward to, but since I started really dating Zoey, it had become a source of anxiety.

I reached out for the front door handle, held my breath, and pushed open the door. Inside, there was just one girl in the living room; Kris. She was watching Real Housewives on TV. And miracle of miracles, she was fully dressed.

"Hi Bill," she called from her chair.

"Hi Kris," I said. Zoey stepped out from behind me. "This is Zoey, my girlfriend I told you about. Zoey, this is Kris."

"Hi," Zoey said.

"Hey," Kris said, coolly. She looked Zoey up and down, clearly passing judgment on the new girl. Her gaze was like a harsh florescent light that illuminates every tiny imperfection. She didn't need to say anything, it was all in her face. "Bill told us a lot about you."

"Did he?" Zoey asked, trying to stay friendly. "Good things, I hope."

"Hmm," Kris responded with a slight sideways bob of her head that was neither yes nor no.

"Come on," I said, leading Zoey away. I knew it could have been worse, but as it was, the meeting still felt unbearably awkward.

"It was nice finally meeting you," Zoey said in parting as I pulled her down the hall towards my bedroom. Kris didn't bother to reply.

"I'm sorry," I said when we were safe behind my bedroom door. "They take a little while to warm up to people."

"It's fine," Zoey said. "I've been dealing with girls like that my whole life. But how did you end up living with her?"

"Them," I corrected. "The others are just as bad. Actually, Bri is probably the worst. I needed a room, they had one I could afford. I found their ad in the paper, and it all just came together. They're not really so bad once you get to know them, but they can be kind of tough at first."

"Huh. So this is your room?" Zoey asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah," I said.

I showed her my stuff: the computer, the TV, the record collection, the bed, the desk, the posters on the wall, the bookshelf. She said she loved my room. It was a really cool space, and the perfect expression of the man she'd fallen in love with. We lay on my bed and made out. After a few minutes, we were interrupted by a quick knock at the door. Before I could even answer, it swung open.

"Hey Bill, I was- Oh, sorry, I didn't know you had company." Bri was standing in the doorway, in just a tiny pair of panties. Her large beautiful breasts with the big nipples were hanging free. "I was wondering if you'd seen my bra. You know the cute green one? Did I leave it in here?"

"Bri, get the fuck out!" I shouted. I was furious. Zoey's face was frozen in shock.

"Jesus, man, what's your fucking problem?" Bri shot back. "I'm sure your little friend there has seen tits before. And it's never been a problem for you before. I'm just trying to find my fucking bra. Have you seen it or not?"

"Fuck off, Bri!" I yelled. "Go! Leave!"

"You know what?" Bri shouted. "Fuck you, man. Have fun with your little bitch friend there. Oops, I know you won't because she doesn't even put out."

I jumped off the bed, and rushed at the door. There was an instant of actual panic that crossed Bri's face. It was just a split second when she seemed to realize that maybe she'd pushed things too far. Then the door slammed shut, and Bri was gone. But the damage had been done.

"Bill..." Zoey started, tears brimming in her eyes. "What the fuck was that?"

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't want to bring you here. You insisted."

"Don't fucking put this on me," Zoey spat. Her Tex-Mex accent was becoming thicker. "What the fuck just happened?"

"Listen, I can explain," I started.

"Yeah, you better explain. It better be real good, hijo de puta. And it better be right fucking now."

"I..." I trailed off. "I can't..."

"Not good enough, asshole." Tears were flowing from her eyes, trailing dark mascara lines over her cheeks. "Bye."

She got up and stormed past me for the bedroom door.

"Zoey!" I tried to stop her. She spun on me.

"You know, I thought you were different," she said. "I thought I was really falling in love with you. But you're just a player like every other guy. You don't give a shit about me. Well, I hope these putas make you happy, because that's all you're ever going to get."

"But-" I tried again.

"No, Bill, it's done," she cut me off. "Just let me go."

I stepped aside, and Zoey left my room. I heard her shout "PUTA!" again on her way past the living room, and then the front door slammed. After a minute, I walked out to the living room to find Bri and Kris sitting together. Bri was still bare-breasted in her tiny cotton panties. They both looked like they could barely contain their excitement.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked.

"What?" Bri asked innocently. "I didn't even know she was here."

"Bullshit!" I shouted. "You did that on purpose. She told you," I pointed accusingly at Kris. "And you just had to barge in with your tits out and cause trouble!"

"Yeah, so what?" Bri responded. "Why the fuck are you with her, anyway?"

"We seriously don't get the attraction," Kris added.

"Fuck you," I yelled. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. "Fuck both of you!"

I turned and went back to my room, not wanting to let them see me cry. I wouldn't give them that satisfaction.

"Yeah, fuck both of us," Bri shouted after me. "You know you love it."

"At least we do fuck your skinny White ass," Kris added. "That's more than your ugly little girlfriend does for you."

"You should be fucking grateful," Bri concluded.

I slammed my bedroom door, threw myself down on the bed, and shouted into my pillow. Then I cried. It wasn't just a few choked back tears, but heavy racking sobs. I hadn't cried like that since I was a little kid, and I haven't since then, but at that moment I was totally devastated. I cried myself to sleep on my bed.

***

"Bill."

A hand was shaking my shoulder.

"Bill."

I opened my eyes. Bri was standing over me. The sight of her brought everything back to my mind.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"What the fuck do you think we want?"

"We?"

I felt movement at the side of the bed. Kris was there too. She had shed her clothes and was wearing just a bra and panties. Bri was still dressed only in her panties. I was still angry at them, but my cock didn't seem to know that. The sight of these two beautiful half-naked girls hovering over me provoked the usual response, regardless of how I felt about either of them.

"Fuck off," I said. "Leave me the fuck alone."

"It looks like not all of you wants to be left alone," Kris said, eyeing my growing hard-on beneath my pants.

"Come on, Bill," Bri said. "You don't really want us to go, do you?"

"You have no idea how much I hate both of you right now."

"Don't say that," Kris said in a mild tone. "We came here to apologize and make it up to you."

"And to remind you what you get from us that you can't get from her," Bri added.

Kris placed her hand along the stiff ridge in my jeans, and began to stroke its length.

"Think of it like an intervention," Kris said.

I knew I should stop it. I wanted to stop it. But I had so much angry energy pent up in me, I was actually frightened of what I might do, if I didn't release it.

"More like a cunt-ervention," Bri corrected, with her usual lack of charm. She climbed over me, lowering one of her breasts to my mouth. I grabbed it not too delicately, and squeezed it.

"Ooh," Bri cried, as I sucked first one nipple angrily into my mouth, then the other.

Kris worked at my jeans, pulling them down my legs. I kicked them off my feet, letting them fall to the floor at the edge of the bed. She pounced on my cock, taking it straight into her mouth, sucking at it.

Bri slid down to kneel beside Kris. The girls took turns with my cock, taking it deep down their throats. I grabbed their hair, tight in my fist, as I thrust against their mouths, trying to push it even further in. I hoped they fucking choked on it. Their thick saliva ran down my shaft and coated my balls.

After awhile, Kris stood up, while Bri continued to give me a sloppy blowjob. She unfastened her bra, and slipped her panties down to the floor. Then she climbed over me, and lowered her pussy down onto my face. I instantly attacked it with my tongue, licking deep and hard, sucking her little clit between my lips. The sudden intensity of my pussy eating made her cry out loudly.

"Oh fuck, Bill! Yes! Punish my clit! I've been a bad girl."

Bri stood and slipped her panties off as well. She crawled over me and grabbed cock firmly in her hand. She rubbed the head against the wet heat between her legs.

"Does your girlfriend get wet for you?" Bri asked tauntingly. "Does she rub your cock in her fucking pussy juices?" She guided me to her hole. I pushed forcefully inside her, desperate to make her feel every inch of me. "Mmm, that's what I thought," she gloated. "That's right, give me that fucking dick. It's ours. Not hers. She doesn't even know what to do with it. It belongs to us. You know it does."

Bri began to grind hard against me as I thrust back against her. Meanwhile, I clutched Kris' hips, pulling her down onto my face, and fucked her hot little brown pussy with my tongue as hard as I could. She was squirming and rocking her body above me, but I wouldn't let her get away until I made her cum.

Within a matter of minutes, I felt Kris' body seize up and shudder as an orgasm exploded through her. That'll show her, I thought irrationally to myself. I pushed her off of me, and she tumbled onto the bed beside me. Then I sat up. I roughly shoved Bri back onto the bed. She looked up at me startled as I grabbed her legs, and dragged her to the edge.

"You want to act like a fucking whore?" I yelled. "I'm going to treat you like my fucking whore."

I plunged my cock back into her, and began pounding her pussy as fast and hard as I could. Each time my hips met her big round ass with a satisfyingly loud smack. Her breasts bounced in time with my thrusting. I reached out and slapped one, then the other.

"Mmm, yeah," Bri said. "Make me your little fuck whore. I love it!"

"My cock belongs to you?" I continued angrily. "Alright, bitch. Take this fucking cock. Take all of it."

I was taking out all my rage on Bri's hot pink cunt. I'd never fucked so hard in my life (or the last several months of it, anyway). This wasn't about me and her. It was just me, using that wet hole to work out all my frustration and anger. But Bri actually seemed to be enjoying getting pounded by me! It made me hate her even more, and in turn I fucked her even harder.

She was crying out loudly, "Yes! Give me that cock! Show me how much you want your dirty fucking whore. Your girlfriend won't give you none because she knows your fucking cock belongs to us. Oh, it feels so fucking good. Keep using my cock-slut-whore cunt. Show me how much your cock needs it. Oh my god, you're going to make me fucking cum!"

I pulled out as Bri sprayed ejaculate all over me and my bed. Meanwhile Kris had been sitting off to the side, watching us, and playing with her pussy.

"Come here," I commanded.

The little Indian girl moved obediently across the bed. I grabbed her by the arm, spun her around, and bent her over so her ass was facing me. I ran my cock, covered in Bri's slippery pussy juices, over Kris' slit, and pressed into her tight little cunt. She squealed and squirmed as I entered her - whether from pleasure or pain I didn't know, and had gone far past the point of caring. I felt like a totally different person - Like a fucking werewolf, completely beastly, terrified of what I'd turned into, but powerless to control myself.

I started fucking Kris nearly as hard as I had fucked Bri. If they thought they owned my cock, I was going to give it to them. Kris was moaning hard with each thrust. I grabbed and smacked her ass cheeks, though they were smaller and firmer than Bri's.

"Get over there," I growled at Bri. "I want to see her eat your dirty little cunt out while I fuck the shit out of her."

Bri moved over and spread her legs in front of Kris' face. Then she scooted her butt forward so her smooth pink pussy was right infront of Kris. Kris' moans were suddenly muffled as she buried her nose and mouth between Bri's thighs.

"Yeah?" Bri said. "Is that what you want to see? Does it look good from there? Oh fuck! You don't get none of this from your fucking bitch girlfriend. Do you? Fuck, Kris, yes! Eat that fucking pussy for him. Show me how good it feels to get pounded by that big hard fucking cock of his! That cock belongs to us. Is this what you want to give up for that frigid little bitch, Bill?"

I reached around Kris, to find her sensitive clit, and began to rub it furiously. I heard her groan loudly into Bri's pussy. In turn, Bri arched her back and moaned deeply herself.

"Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good, bitch."

I kept working Kris' clit as I filled her tight little brown cunt with my cock, pushing in as far as it would go, and letting all my anger discharge into her. As my fingers intensified on her clit, so did her tongue on Bri's pussy. I could feel her building towards another climax, and from the sound of it, Bri wasn't far off either. We were all going to go off together.

In a few seconds, I felt Kris' pussy quiver hard around my cock, as she screamed ecstatically into Bri's flushed lips.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Bri shouted, and then I saw her body tense up, shuddering violently with the force of her own orgasm.

I couldn't hold back any longer myself. As my climax ripped through me from the base of my balls all the way to the top of my skull, I gave a loud wild animal howl. My cock throbbed as I blew a huge load deep inside Kris. As my balls drained, so did my fury. What was left was not happiness, or even satisfaction. As I collapsed onto Kris' back, my face colliding with Bri's stomach, what I felt was deep miserable emptiness. I was spent.

"That was so fucking hot," Bri commented finally.

"Just fuck off, okay?" I said, feeling completely used up. There was no fight left in me, and all I could do was plead. "Please, just leave me alone."

Bri looked confused. Part of her looked like she wanted to argue, but I think the broken look on my face silenced it. Something in the plan had backfired.

"Look," I said. "You got what you wanted, alright? You won. Now, just go."

"Come on, Kris," Bri said with disappointment.

She took the other girls hand, and they got up and headed for the door. Kris reached down, and wiped at her cinnamon brown thigh where my sticky white cum had run from her pussy down her leg.

"We were just trying to help," Bri said before she left.

I turned my face away. I hated them. More than that, I hated myself - what I'd turned into. All the anger, and that sense of totally losing control. I felt like a monster, and I frightened myself. A second later I heard the quiet click of my bedroom door closing. And then nothing but cold rain pattering against the window in the darkness outside.

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments