Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
The Madison airport was not much bigger than the one I'd flown out of in Clinton City just that morning. Stepping off the plane, I was greeted by advertisements promising outdoor adventures, cheese, and authentic Ojibwe Indian art galleries. Like a lemming, I flowed with the other passengers past the point of no-reentry, towards the baggage claim.

As I waited for my suitcase, I texted Jenny: Here. A second later, she texted me back: Me too. I looked around, scanning the crowd for the face I had memorized from her pictures. After a few seconds, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and found her there, in the flesh smiling at me.

"Jenny!" I shouted.

"Hi Bill," she said. Without hesitating, she threw her arms around me. "It's so good to finally see you."

"You too," I said, returning her hug.

We held each other for a few minutes, savouring the feeling of each others' bodies. It was strange. Even though we'd been anticipating just this moment for the last couple of months as our relationship developed online, this was still the first time we'd actually met. Even though I thought I knew her pretty intimately online, there was still the feeling of hugging a stranger. But that would pass soon enough, I reasoned.

"Oh my god," she said. "I can't believe I'm finally holding you - the real you."

"Me either," I said.

She took a step back, so she could take me all in.

"You look good, Bill," she said admiringly.

Before I left for Wisconsin, I'd secretly gone back to the store that Mel had dragged me into the previous weekend. I bought a couple of shirts, a couple of pairs of slacks, and a jacket. I wasn't going to totally change my style, but I figured maybe it wouldn't hurt to make a good first impression, at least.

"You too," I said.

She was dressed in a pair of jeans, and a black shirt. She was shorter than I expected, and a little meatier, too. Her face showed a few lines of age around her mouth and eyes. But I looked past all that, and saw the woman I'd connected with so well online. I guess you might call her a "MILF," even though she didn't have any kids.

The luggage carousel groaned into life, and soon bags and suitcases began to appear. Jenny took my hand and held it until my own luggage appeared. We kept turning to each other, smiling and telling each other how much we couldn't believe we were together. After picking up my suitcase, I followed Jenny out of the airport to the parking lot. She pulled a fob from her purse, and pushed a button. A few cars down, the back of a Chevy Suburban opened automatically.

"Cool," I said.

I stowed my suitcase, my carry-on, and my laptop bag in the back. Another push of the button, and the back door closed again on its own. I started to move around to the passenger side, but Jenny grabbed my shoulder and held me back.

"Huh?" I asked.

"There's something we need to do first," she said.

"What?" I asked.

In response, Jenny pressed me against the back of her SUV. My head made a soft knocking sound against the dark tinted glass windows. Before I could complain, she planted a passionate kiss on my lips. We spent a few minutes standing there in the airport parking lot, making out. My hands went around her back, and then traveled down to her buttocks. Jenny's ass was more ample, thicker than the girls I lived with. I enjoyed the way it filled my hands, as I gave it a little squeeze.

"Mmm," Jenny said, breaking the kiss. "I've been waiting so long for that. I just couldn't stand to wait any longer."

"That was nice," I agreed.

Jenny leaned into me again, so her lips brushed against my ear. "That's just the start," she whispered.

Her tongue flicked out against my earlobe. I could feel a tingling sensation in my groin. I knew if we didn't move soon, my erection would become obvious. Without another word, she pushed herself away from me, and headed to the driver's side. I went around the opposite side, and climbed into the passenger seat. As we pulled out of the parking space, I was excited about what was in store.

***

The drive to Jenny's place in Stoughton took about 40 minutes. Through the tinted windows, the suburbs of Madison gave way to farmland and pastures. The scenery wasn't much to look at, but fortunately, Jenny was keeping me occupied. We were making innocuous small-talk about the flight, and some of the things we could do while I was visiting. All the while, Jenny's hand was slowly traveling from my knee, up my thigh. I made no attempt to impede its progress. The tingling sensation in my pants gained firmness. My first instinct was to try to hide it, but I remembered Mel's advice. Instead, I let Jenny's fingers encounter my hardening cock.

"Mmm, what do we have here?" she asked.

The material of my new pants was thinner than denim, and I was sensitive to the caress of her fingers along my shaft, coaxing me to become even stiffer. As my erection grew, her hand gripped it's length, and gave it a firm squeeze.

"That feels really nice," I sighed.

Encouraged by Jenny's groping, I boldly reached across the cup holder between us, and stroked the breast nearest to me, feeling for the slight bump of a raised nipple beneath her shirt and bra.

"Mmm... Bill, what are you doing to me?" She asked seductively. And then, about 2 minutes later, she said, "Fuck it, Bill. I can't wait. I need you now."

Jenny pulled her SUV off the highway to a lake-side park. There were several other people enjoying the sun and scenery at Lake Kegonsa: a family having a picnic, three guys with kayaks, a couple taking a walk along the water, and an older lady reading a novel. On the water were an assortment of motorboats, jet-skis, canoes, paddle boats, and so on.

No one paid us much attention as Jenny guided her SUV into a relatively secluded space at the back of the parking lot, beneath a large pine tree. As soon as she shift the vehicle into park, her seat belt was off and she leaned across to grab my cock through my pants again, this time with both hands. It wasn't long before those fingers were working at the button of my slacks.

"Here?" I asked, gesturing to the scene beyond the windshield.

"Mhmm," Jenny responded, popping the button.

"But what about everyone around here?"

"I don't care, Bill. All I care about right now is this!" Her hand slipped inside my boxers and closed around my cock, beginning to stroke it. After a minute she began to tug at my pants again. "Get these fucking things off!" she demanded. "Let me see it."

I looked again at the people by the water, and then at Jenny. There was wild determination in her eyes. I reminded myself that with the shade and the tinted windows they probably wouldn't be able to see into the car unless they were standing right next to it. Besides with us parked all the way on the other side of the parking lot, there wasn't any reason for them to come over here. Still, the idea that I was going to be naked with people close by was thrilling. I lifted my ass, and slid off my pants and underwear. My erection popped up eagerly.

"Beautiful," Jenny commented, clutching it once more. "It's even bigger than it looked in the picture you sent."

She leaned further across the passenger seat, and lowered her mouth to the head. There was no teasing or playing. She simply took my cock into her mouth, and began to give me a fantastic blow-job. She was different from the other girls, she wasn't as young or pretty as they were, but she had much more experience. I could tell I was in the hands (and mouth) of an expert, by the way Jenny seemed to know exactly how much pressure to apply to my cock and where to put it. Her tongue maneuvered around all the right spots. She knew exactly where and how to stimulate me, bringing me almost to the point of orgasm. And she knew when to hold back as well.

I sat in the passenger seat, with her hair grasped in my fist, as she sucked and stroked my cock and balls. Outside, the kayakers put on bright orange life jackets, the family laughed, the couple strolled out of view, and the old woman turned the page of her book.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

All of them were totally unaware of what amazing things were happening to me just yards away.

Jenny released my seat belt. I'd forgotten I still had it on. Then she reached across my body to the other side of the seat. "Lean back," she instructed, and a small electric motor whirred as the seat began to recline.

When I was nearly horizontal, she let go of the control. I watched her undo her jeans and peel them from her legs, kicking them off in a fury. The panties she was wearing beneath were grey and cotton. I could see a slightly darker spot between her legs were her arousal had shown through. These too, she pulled from her legs, revealing a dark damp tuft of hair tapering between her thighs. The panties went sailing somewhere into the back of the SUV.

I'd never been with a hairy woman before. Kris had had some, I recalled, but that had been short and neatly trimmed, like a lawn. This was unruly wilderness. I reached across to her, letting my fingers slip through the thicket like crocodiles seeking that nice warm pool at the heart of it. Jenny shuddered and sharply drew breath through her teeth as my fingers grazed across her clit, and dipped inside of her. They came away slick with her juices.

My mind was nagged that this wasn't the proper order Mel had taught me. I needed to go back, or I'd screw it up. I kept rehearsing what I was going to do next: ear, neck, collarbone, chest; ear, neck, collarbone, chest... But before I could put things back on track, Jenny climbed over into the passenger seat. She sat straddling me and ducking her head below the ceiling. She let me feel her full weight in my lap, considerably heavier than the other girls, as she began to grind her wet pussy against the rigid underside of my cock.

The feel of her ample ass all around me was driving me wild. I wriggled in my seat, attempting to slide my cock inside of her. Instead, Jenny grabbed my wrists, leaned forward and pinned them above my head. Her large breasts pressed through her shirt against my face.

"I like this ride," she said, looking down at me, and smiling devilishly. "Just enjoy the moment. Feel me so fucking soaking wet, dripping over that big fat cock of yours."

"Oh shit," I said, beginning to breath heavily. "You feel so fucking great. Better than I imagined all those nights in chat and on the phone. I can't believe we're finally here doing this, in real life."

"What did you imagine?" Jenny asked seductively. "What did you think about when you were back in Clinton City, with me on the phone, stroking your hard cock? Did you imagine these?"

Still grinding me, she pulled her shirt over her head. Her bra was big, thick, and supportive looking. she reached behind herself, and undid the clasp. It fell away and her giant breasts bounced free. What if one of the park-users - a curious dad, perhaps - glanced over, and saw her topless? Oh God, what if they...? That was all I had time to think before Jenny leaned forward and pushed a big nipple towards my lips. I immediately began to lick and suck it, playing with the hardening point atop its large soft pillow of flesh.

"Is that what you imagined Bill?" Jenny carried on. "Those big juicy tits in your mouth, while you were home, hundreds of miles away, stroking your cock?"

"Uh huh," I managed to say between her breasts.

"I bet," Jenny agreed. "I bet you got so turned on, just thinking of these beautiful titties, didn't you? Well, you know what turned me on? Huh? Just imagining how this big fucking hot cock would feel between my legs. Can you feel how wet I am for your cock?"

"Mmhmm," I mumbled through a mouthful boob.

"All this time, you've just been teasing me, making me wait to feel the real thing. Could you imagine what this pussy would feel like as I grind it against you? Oh!" She raised her self up slightly, and then descended again on top of me, giggling. "Did you imagine this? You sliding into me, going all the way inside me, so deep? Did you wonder what it would be like to have my hot wet hairy pussy all around that hard, big cock? Bouncing up and down on that hard... big... fucking... cock?"

Our breathing was coming harder and faster. Jenny sat up, her eyes closed. She let go of my hands as she rocked her hips more quickly against me. My hands traveled over her body, starting at her breasts, and making their way down to her hips. They reached around and squeezed her ass hard. This produced a deep moan from her.

"You feel so fucking good inside me," Jenny said. "I can't believe how nicely that fucking cock fills up my pussy so good. Jesus!"

I watched the motion of her hairy bush on top of me, as if it were some wild animal. I reached out with my fingers, and entangled them in the hair, giving it a light experimental tug.

"Oh fuck!" Jenny explained. "You're a really dirty boy, aren't you? Mmm. I like it! Do it again!"

I tugged again. She groaned. My thumb probed near where my cock disappeared into her amazing pussy, searching for her clit buried somewhere deep in that jungle. And I found it! I began to rub it in circles, first clockwise, then counter-clockwise. Attempting, like Mel had taught me, to feel and listen to what her body was saying. As the intensity of Jenny's movements increased, I increased the pressure on her clit.

"Shit, Bill!" she shouted as my fingers worked at a vigorous pace. "Don't stop. Don't change anything. I'm going to fucking cum! Oh shit, I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!"

Jenny, leaned forward, crushing my hand between us. She grabbed fistfuls of my hair tight in her hands. The sudden pain mixed with my arousal was delicious. I felt her pussy muscles spasming and contracting around my cock. It was too much. I felt myself let go, and my own orgasm soon followed.

"Oh my God!" I shouted, as my hips snapped against her large fleshy buttocks with super-human strength. Semen burst intensely from my cock deep inside her pussy. Waves of ecstasy flowed through me.

As the intensity of our orgasms faded, Jenny collapsed on top of me. Both of us were breathing heavily. Our skin was sweaty, and the air in the SUV was humid and thick with our fucking. Jenny reached across me, and pushed the controls to lower the windows, and let in the warm summer breeze. Then we stayed silent for a few minutes, listening to the sounds of nearby park people enjoying their beautiful sunny day by the lake, unsure whether we were unnoticed, or just being ignored. In the end, it didn't really matter either way.

"That was good," I said.

"Yeah," Jenny agreed, rolling off of me, and beginning to put her clothes back on. "Sorry, I just couldn't wait until we got home. I've been waiting so long for it already."

"Don't be sorry," I said, fumbling with my own pants. "Actually... I kind of liked it out here. It's kind of... I don't know... exciting, you know?"

"Hmm... I think we're going to have a lot of fun this week," she said with a sly smile.

"I'm totally up for it," I said.

"You'd better be!" she responded, laughing. "It would be a shame to let such a wonderful cock go to waste. Come on, let's go. I've got a big surprise for you back at the house, and we're running a bit late now. "

"What kind of surprise?" I asked.

"You'll see," she responded with a wink, and flashing that devilish grin again.

In a few minutes, we were dressed, and my seat was back to its upright position. Jenny fixed her hair in the rear-view mirror. The park people seemed to remain oblivious to what actually had gone on in the tinted SUV. Apart from the strong smell of our sex lingering in the car, there was no sign of our little dalliance on the way back to Jenny's place. We pulled out of the parking lot, and hit the road, southbound again.

Fifteen minutes later, we pulled into her driveway, alongside a blue Nissan Pathfinder. I raised my eyebrows curiously, and Jenny reflected an excited smile back at me.

"Come on," she said, getting out of the SUV. "There's someone I really want you to meet."

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments