Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Salacious

"Jake and Ian had the attention of every women at college, including her."

7
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I had noticed them at our first week in college, although we didn’t run in the same crowds, we were in many of the same classes. It did not take long to learn more about him since half the freshman class was talking about the “Dynamic Duo”. The guys envied their easy conversation with the girls and we girls dreamed of being on one of their arms. Well, I just watched them both from the back of the room just as taken with them as the rest of my class.

Jake was gorgeous with the deepest blue eyes that reflected his fun and funky personality. He had short blond hair, always long over his ears, that worked well with his athletic, tanned build. He had a muscular chest and large biceps that filled out his Rugby uniform in all the right ways. He was the guy everyone could call a friend.

His friend Ian not as athletically built; he was trim and lean with abs that were rippled all the way down to a happy trail that I would love to follow. Ian's dark eyes, which could be described as 'ole soul,' were the deepest blue and perfectly matched his dark hair which was always clipped short as if he had just had it cut. Ian was the embodiment of the sophisticated, refined good guy.

Jake and his buddy Ian were from England, their accent along with their all around good looks made them guys that women drooled after. Both were tall and attracted beautiful women. No party was complete without them; they were simply fun to be around. Together they made panties moist and broke hearts all over campus. I had often wondered if they went everywhere and did everything together.

Neither of them paid any attention to me, of course, who would expect them too? On the outside, I was a shy, bookish looking smart girl. I was not slender like the women who circled around them, my breasts and hips were larger than average, my skin was pale not tan, and my legs were short not long and lean. My green eyes and black wavy hair were what I considered my best physical attributes, and although I did not think of myself as ugly, I was not glamor magazine beautiful.

For the most part I kept quiet, watching Jake and Ian from behind a self imposed wall of anonymity, reading novels. Within the pages of my books, I could be, go, and do anything at all.

Braydon was a young cancer patient at the hospital where I volunteered. He loved sports; anything about Rugby was at the top of his reading list. Sometimes I had a hard time getting a word or two in as he talked non stop about the last game our college team played. When Braydon’s health took a turn for the worse and he was admitted full time. I decided to cheer him up, with a surprise. It would require that I get over my shyness enough to speak to Jake. After working my nerve up, I approached him, late one afternoon after class.

“Jake, I am Robin, well, err… we have had some classes together,” I mumbled, my heart racing, my voice a bit husky.

He turned towards me, and my heart nearly stopped, heat rose flooding my face with an embarrassing shade of red. I almost turned and walked away, Jake sensing my unease moved in and placed his hand at the small of my back.

“Yes, Robin how are you? I’ve seen you, of course, who could miss such a gorgeous woman like you?”

My heart, which was working overtime, kicked up another notch. Wait a minute did he say I was gorgeous? I am out of my league. My heart stopped in my chest because he flashed that sexy as hell smile at me! Then, I realized, I had been watching Jake for four long years falling in love with him by degrees. Wait, I was in love with Jake. It took a few moments for me to compose myself, while he stood there cool as a cucumber, waiting for me to continue.

“Well, Jake, I volunteer at the hospital on the cancer ward, reading with the children while they receive their treatments. A boy, I know from the hospital... I am not supposed to become attached but I did, he’s kind of special to me.”

“He loves sports so much, I mean he's been sick most of his life and he does not get to play. He follows the university's Rugby team. I thought if you had some time, maybe you could stop by.”

I somehow managed to say, before I lost my nerve - this was for Braydon and I had to try, even though I half expected him to say he did not have time or that he hated hospitals or would have some other reason to avoid the cancer ward as most people did.

“Sure, it's getting late, let’s go have something to eat, and you can tell me about Braydon.”

“Oh, well, yea, thanks.”

Jake placed his hand at the small of my back as he led me toward the parking lot. I was stunned, wow he said yes... oh God, what was I going to do now?

“We could walk to the coffee shop, or there's this pizza place across town.”

“Whichever you like,” I answered nervously.

“Did you drive or walk to class today?”

“I walked.”

“Good, ride with me then, we’ll get some pizza.” He stopped before a Classic 1970's era muscle car.

“Nice car, is that a 1972 Ford Gran Torino?”

“Yea, how’d ya know?”

“My dad had one. He loved that car, and so did I, we had one that dad and I used to take out on the weekends.”

“Yea well it’s my one indulgence.”

“Only one?” he grinned at me, flashing that rakish smile.

“I will never tell.”

That night we discussed Braydon and his illness. I described how I had gotten close to him and about my brother, who Braydon reminded me of. We even talked about cars, I think he was impressed by how much I knew about classic muscle cars. I was an open book to Jake which surprised me, as I was usually closed off to people who I did not know well. He touched my hand often and put his hand low on my back while we walked. By the end of the night, I was high with excitement. Jake had noticed me. Not only would he go to see Braydon but he wanted me to go with him. We parted with a sweet kiss I wished with all my heart would deepen.

Little did I know what Jake was thinking as we parted. 'My heart and cock were pounding so hard when I took her in my arms. The smell of her hair the way her breasts pressed against my chest as I held her, God I wanted so much to take that kiss further. To sink myself deep within her, so close we could never be separated.'

That night Jake walked away from the woman he knew in his heart would one day be his. Soon he could hold her in his arms all night long.

Later that evening while taking a bath, I replayed the events of the day in my mind. My hand traced lazy circles around my breasts, rolling, and pinching the nipples imagining it was Jake's hands, his fingers. What would they feel like? Would his fingers be rough? Would he put just a bit of edge to our play?

My hands trailed lower tracing my skin from my plump breasts over my stomach, and lower toward my pussy - spreading the lips and plunging into that slick heat. My thighs spread wider of their own accord. I soon added another finger and picked up the pace. My other hand continued to pinch and roll my nipples pulling them, tracing lightly over them to soothe the skin there.

What would it be like to have his cock plunging in and out of my pussy. In my mind's eye Jake was above me, his muscular chest right within my reach with his hot cock plunging into my pussy. Water from the tub splashed over the edge, as I added a finger to my clit circling it, stroking faster and faster. The tingling in my spine spread outward flowing like a tsunami, crashing into me with an intensity I rarely felt.

“Oh, yes Jake, mimm... ohh god yes…” I cried out. Opening my eyes I looked around I knew no one was here to hear me calling out his name but I just had to look around one more time.

******

Seven months later and Jake had not only became a regular visitor to the cancer ward visiting often with Braydon and all the other boys.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

More importantly, he became my boyfriend. Jake encourages me to be open to new things sexually, so I felt confident - but still nervous talking to him about Excalibur a kink club located in our modest town. I was excited as I prepared for our evening; I wanted to get Jake as interested as I was. I took my time wearing a dress that Jake liked, cooking his favorites, setting out candles and the like. After dinner, we sat watching a comedy on TV, when I finally broached the subject.

“Jake, have you ever heard of a place called Excalibur?” I peeked up at him to see if the name meant anything to him.

"It's on the east side close to Lamont street."

“The name sounds familiar, what is it a new club?”

“You could say that. Cindy my friend from school, who came to visit last week, while you were out of town, she wanted to go, so we went. Jake, it was not your typical club.”

“How so?”

“It is a sex club!” Jake sat up straight, and it was apparent that I now had his undivided attention.

“Okay, tell me what was it like? Did you like it? What did you and Cindy do?”

“Hold on Jake and I will tell you all about it. When we arrived we entered a small waiting room. We were met by a woman who handed us a packet marked 'membership,' and a non-disclosure Agreement. Once the area was filled up we were met by Ethan Black the owner of the club who told us that we were allowed, into any of the common areas of the club, to watch only. Participation, would require completed paperwork, in addition we would need to have a medical certification form filled out. Submissive's who are unattached or un-collared could join for free for six months. It seemed safe and private, not at all what I thought it would be like,” I paused to observe Jake's reaction.

“Well, go on, tell me, you know I am on pins and needles here.”

“So, if we wanted to join the club we would need to attend a class letting us know how we were to act within the club. Tonight was 'open' - although we still must speak and be respectful all Dom's, rules were generally relaxed for visitors until twelve AM, at which time the club would be closed to all but members.”

“It was like most other clubs, but it had an extra large bar at one end and a sunken area on the other end. The bar area had, of course, a bar, but also a small kitchen area where small sandwiches and snack foods were served. There was also a moderate sized dance floor. Between the bar area and the dungeon area, was a large sitting area with couches and daybeds for 'aftercare'. Across from that area was a smaller seating area for the submissives.

The main part of the club was the dungeon it looked the part with a stone facade, octangular pillars with large metal rings attached. One of the these had a woman who had both arms cuffed to a long chain which ran through the metal ring she was on her knees between a man's legs servicing him. Another had a naked woman, also cuffed, who was being auctioned off to a crowd of elegantly dressed men.”

“O-My-God! That sounds so hot,” Jake exclaimed. “Oh, we have got to join this club.”

“Just listen there is so much more. Between each of these pillars are areas where scenes can be staged. One woman was cuffed to a large wooden X. Her arms and legs were spread wide, her head was thrown back as she was moaned. Her face was flush and her breathing quick - simply put, Jack, she looked like she was in ecstasy. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen; the way he swung the flogger in a wide figure-eight motion the ends coming in contact with her ass, and thighs, in a rhythm that was both erotic and chilling. His full attention was on her, he stopped every so often checking on her whispering quietly in her ear. When he was done he carefully removed her from the cross wrapped her in a blanket, carried her to a couch, whispering in her ear the whole time.”

Jake reached up and wiped a tear that had escaped my tear-filled eyes, and pulled me in close. “This really affected you didn't baby?”

“Yes, it did. One of the girls seeing how it all affected me, asked if she and her Master could talk to me, they answered many of my questions and asked some of me. I told them I thought I was a submissive... and Jake, they agreed.”

“Really, and what do you think?”

“More than ever before, I knew the moment I saw that woman on the cross.”

“We should visit this club someday soon, very soon.”

“You would do that for me?”

Jake took me into his arms, holding me close. Turning in his arms I lifted my face to his offering him my lips in invitation. Welcoming, he accepted offering me a deep kiss, licking the seam, seeking the heat within. I opened to him, my body reacting to his, of its own accord. We took from each other, our tongues performing an age-old dance, as we drank of each other's desire. Our hands became tangled in clothing, as our hearts raced and heads swam as we quickly made our way to the bedroom.

As soon as we stumbled our way into the room, Jake picked me up tossing me on to the bed. He covered my body with his, his leg between my thighs rubbing against my needy clit as our hands explored each other's bodies, drawing lines with fingertips writing a masterpiece, he took me higher into an erotically fueled haze. Light kisses circling the puckered tips of my breasts, repeating the action with his tongue, finally sucking the rosy peaks into his mouth

“I need you inside me, Jake,” I begged

“I'm not done with you yet spread those beautiful legs for me, wider, Oh, baby I will never get enough of this beautiful sight all pink and wet just for me.”

He took the rope attached to the top posts of the bed and secured my wrists, then he started at my ankle placing light kisses continuing up to my knee, the sweet torture continued ever higher, stopping at my inner thigh to lightly bite the flesh there. Heat and sexually charged need had started in my belly and now raged, like an inferno at the apex of my thighs, and only Jake could satisfy the demands of my body.

“Of all the places I could go, this one will always be my favorite,” Jake whispered.

He placed a hand on the inside of either thigh using his thumbs he spread my outer lips giving him total access. Starting at the entrance, he licked from back to front, circling my clit causing my pussy to clench in anticipation but Jake was not done he alternated between fucking me with his tongue and fingers, to tracing my clit with his tongue. I never knew when one sweet torment would end and the next was to begin.

“Oh, I am liking having you, all tied up and spread out like a buffet for me. You know I could eat at you all day long and never be satisfied,” Jake whispered against my core.

“Jake, please, I don't think I can stand anymore,” I moaned.

“Ohhh, Jake, I need you.”

Finally, Jake crawled up my body. Settling between my thighs and leaning down for a kiss that tasted of me. He pulled away, looking into my eyes for several breathtaking moments, before driving his cock fully inside me, setting the mushroomed head against my cervix. We moaned in unison contented finally. Neither of us moved, for several long seconds, minutes, I'm not sure which. When we finally started moving we were in unison it was raw and carnal. He dove into me time and time again as I arched my body upwards to his fighting the need for release. Jake drove my temperature higher, pulling me towards that swirling, tumbling, tremble in my core, then finally allowing it to burst loose freeing me from his sweet torment. My pussy clenched, pulsing with my racing heart, tipping Jake towards his own release.

Reaching up he pulled the end of the tie freeing my arms as he collapsed on top of me. The weight of his body a welcome comfort, as we came down from that incredible high as we fell asleep. Our legs and sheets still tangled together. My last thought was of the Dom and Sub. Soon very soon, I hoped, it would be Jake and me.

Published 
Written by charity69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments