Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Semina Vitae Seven

"A marriage adventure in Mipple City"

7
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
8.9k words 8.9k words
Recommended Read

The Friday Before 3:30 PM

George recognized Mack. as soon as he sat at the table. Who could ever forget a fifty dollar tip?

“Hi, George. This is my friend John.”

George nodded. He had seen John here before.

“What’ll be today? Old Fashioned?”

“Manhattans would be better. John?”

“Works for me.”

George went to place the order.

“How was shopping?”

“Great. You are going to love the dress and shoes that Mary found.”

“I assume it’s sexy?”

“Provocative. “

“Provocative? Like in see-through?”

“No, elegant lines with a slit up the front and a deep cleavage; I suspect you like to show off your wife just enough to make men whimper. The kind of dress that makes other men wonder who you are to have a woman like her on your arm.”

“That would be me. Guilty. It works for both of us if other men and women are envious.”

“I get that. I’m the same way.”

“We are alike in a few ways, John. I feel like I can talk to you about anything.”

“You’re a good man, Mack. There is a lot I admire about you: self-reliant, successful, and self-confident. It is easy to see why Mary chose you.”

“Thanks, damn few of us, too, nowadays.”

“More than you think but I get your point. Maybe after this, I can introduce you to a few more men like us. Mack, I have two tickets for the game next Thursday night with the Tigers, interested? They are on fire right now.”

“I am. You said two tickets?”

“Yeah, guys night out. Would Mary be okay with that?”

“She knows how much I love baseball and the Twins. She won’t have a problem with it.”

Mack was pleased John asked him to go. It isn’t often you get a chance to see a game with a man you admire.

George arrived with the drinks. He asked if there was anything else; both men shook their heads. George wandered away to serve others.

“You know, I asked you here to talk about tomorrow night, right?”

“I was pretty sure it was the reason.”

“Tomorrow night will be special for the two of you. You have my word on that. I said before that you could not have a better guide than me for this marriage adventure. I hope you believe that after this week of challenges. “

“I do. Of course, I am not absolutely sure that Mary and I will do this because, well, you know, it is a big step for us. We have never done anything like this before. This has been an amazing week and when I think how ordinary our lives were before meeting you, I can’t believe it.“

“Mack, you and Mary are good people and you should be thankful for that. This is an adventure for the two of you. Most middle class people don’t have an experience like this. Some of the wealthy do and some of the poor do, too. But the middle and upper middle class have to live by a different set of rules. The poor can get away with a lot of things because they have nothing to lose and the wealthy do it simply because they can afford to pay for whatever trouble they get into. It’s the middle class and the upper middle class that must live by a Puritan code: abstinence, fidelity, deferring pleasure, waiting patiently for conditions to change. The middle and upper middle class cannot afford to make mistakes or they will lose what they earned by sticking with those Puritan values.“

“I know what you mean. I see that at work. The choices a person makes in their private lives bleeds over into their professional and corporate life. Happens all the time. “

George interrupts their conversation as he sets a few bar snacks on the table.

“Mack, I want to bring something up to see what your thoughts are. “

“Uh oh. Is this a serious thing?”

“Yes and no. It does have to do with celebrating tomorrow night, though.”

“John, if I am hearing it from you, this has to be unusual, sexually oriented, and stretching the boundaries of what Mary and I have experienced in the past. So out with it. Better I know now than later.”

“It is all those things. Ever hear the expression hair of the dog? Of course, you have. And have you ever heard of eating the testicles of animals to gain their virility?”

“Are we talking Rocky Mountain Oysters? Is that an appetizer here?”

John smiled and shook his head no. “Not that I know of. Ever hear of a BullShot?”

“No, but sex is involved in some way, yes?”

“A BullShot is a drink made with vodka, beef bouillon, and a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Let me tell you how I learned about it.

“I was one of three men invited to party with three wealthy older women… maybe six years ago. These women had been friends for years and they knew how to enjoy themselves. No drugs; they only drank enough alcohol to make them feel good without getting drunk. They were tons of fun. It was a weekend thing at one of their estates.

The women had a sisterhood ceremony after they shared their men. They mixed their lover’s seed with Bailey’s Irish Cream and called it a Bailey’s BullShot. They’d shout ‘Semina Vitae’ and down it. The Seeds of Life. It was a testament to the men they sexed; like eating the testicles of bulls to gain virility or eating the heart of your enemy to add his prowess to your own. It didn’t take but an explanation before the six of us were doing this all weekend. It was a hell of a shared experience.

Why am I telling you this story? I learned some women, not all, find it intimate and erotic to share their sexual experiences like this. It is a toast to a sexual life. Sometimes it is with their partners but other times they share their husband’s seed with their lovers and vice versa. For some, it is the ultimate wife sharing event and for others it is an extension of their liberal views about sex."

“You are bullshitting me.”

“Technically, it would be ‘BullShotting’ you and I am not.“

“I am not into this, John. No fucking way. Outside my comfort zone 100%. No offense.”

Ok, I get that but let me ask you a question: If Mary came home and made you a drink called an Irish Creampie, what do you think that might be?”

“I would be asking her a lot of questions, now that I know what BullShotting is. It must involve a creampie and Bailey’s Irish Cream, right?”

“The Bull finishes in the woman and his cum is mixed with the Bailey’s. So it is made with the sexual output of both people. In threesomes, of course, it is all three.“

“You are serious, aren’t you. That’s not a question. It’s a statement.”

“It is not for everyone, Mack, but I will tell you that when it comes to threesomes, wives find it incredibly intimate to share the experience with their husbands and partner.“

“So you are really saying that Mary would like this kind of thing tomorrow night and I should consider it?”

“I think she will but don’t take my word for it. Talk to her and see what her reaction is.”

“Is there anything else I should know about this Bailey’s BullShot experience?”

“It is adventurous and not for everyone. I think Mary and you will like it. Ask her what she thinks.“

Mack nodded his head. “I will ask her. This is pretty far out for us but I will ask.” He took a sip of his Manhattan and let the taste of it roll around his mouth. John could tell Mack was thinking about it already.

“You know, this BullShot is the reason I told you about the pineapples and pears. Have you been watching what you eat this week?”

“Yeah, for Mary I thought I would give it a try. I had no clue you were setting me up for this. You really want the three of us to share our ‘output’, as you call it, with each other?”

“Mack, again, this is about you and Mary and a marriage adventure. You should do what you are comfortable with. I can only tell you that some women find it intimate to do this with their Bulls, lovers, and/or their husbands in a shared experience. Think about it and talk with Mary.“

“I will.” Mack signaled George. “George, bring us another one.”

“I have one more thing to talk to you about tomorrow night.”

“I am not sure I want to hear it but go ahead.”

“There can be awkward moments that occur. Like when we get back to the hotel room. How do we make the beginning natural for all three of us? Have you given that any thought?”

“Not really. But now that you mention it, my head went from us walking out the door, to the bar, then to all of us in bed together. I never gave the in-between any thought at all.”

“This is the part that I hope you think about tonight and tomorrow morning. You know Mary best, plus you know yourself and what you want to see happen. I have two recommendations to guide you. First, when there is an awkward moment, don’t say, ‘This is awkward’. Instead express what you want to happen. This lets Mary know that you are in control of the event regardless of what happens. You will be at your best if you think of the things that could go wrong and develop a response. Sometimes it might be words, or it might be your actions. I will follow your lead.”

“I get this. We… meaning all three of us… don’t want to muck this up by not knowing what to do when the time is ripe for something to be done. I’ll think about this.”

“Second item to guide you: put Mary’s treasure above your pleasure. Too many times, husbands try to make the experience about some fantasy they have instead of the fantasy that Mary has. She has told you what she wants. You know what you’d like. Merge both those visions in your head so you know how to guide the experience to preserve Mary’s treasure and provide her pleasure.”

“Mary’s treasure?”

“Mary’s treasure is all the things that you love about her: her beauty, her respect for you, her playfulness, her intelligence, and especially, her trust and commitment to you. Don’t break any of those things. She will mend, of course, if you do, but… and I mean this… she will never be the same once you have broken one of her treasures. When you are certain that her treasures are safe, then you can focus on her pleasure.”

“Hmmm. ‘Focus on her treasures and then on her pleasures.’ Protecting Mary is the most important thing to me. I am glad you see it the same way.“

“I do.”

John looked at his watch. “It’s a little after four. Do you have time for a new experience or are you headed home?”

“I promised Mary I’d be home about six and we would head out for that bike ride. I think it’s going to be fun. The coin toss adds a little uncertainty.”

“Oh, speaking of that.” John reached into his pocket. He placed two large coins in front of Mack. “Put these in your pocket. They have the right size for a coin toss. They make a nice keepsake, too.”

Mack fingered the coins. “What are these?”

“Silver bullion.”

“Aha.” Mack looked at them briefly and then slipped them into his pocket.

“Six, eh? That gives us about two hours then. Shall we?”

“Depends on what it is, I guess.”

“There’s a couple in the hotel that is doing a special dare…”

“Why am I not surprised?” Mack gave John a knowing smile.

“Ok, you know me too well. This couple came to see me about five years ago and I worked with them for a while. They came to me again and asked me to give them a few couple challenges to spice up their life. They are involved with one now. I am sure I can make arrangements for us to join.”

“Join? I don’t know. How about observe?”

“Whatever you like. I will give them a call and see if we can get in.”

John pulled out his phone; Mack signaled George to bring the check. Mack wondered what kind of trouble he was getting into with John but then dismissed his worry. When he was with John, it was always entertaining and never troubling. He never learned so much about himself and Mary as when he was with John. Mack dropped a $50 bill into the folio and closed it just as John was getting off the phone. You never know when you need a favor from a hotel employee.

When George saw another fifty, he thanked Mack and asked him to say hello to Mary. George wondered if Mary was coming back to the Foshay but it wasn’t his place to ask.

In the elevator, Mack sent a text to Mary and let her know he was still with John and that it would be a little after six before he got home. He let her know that George said hello. She would get a kick out of that.

John gave Mack a brief preview of what he might see. “When we get inside, there will be a few chairs in the room facing the bed. We will just sit there for a while and watch. There might be a few men in the chairs and we may not be able to sit next to each other.”

“Ok. I will follow your lead on this.”

They left the elevator on the 23rd floor and John knocked on the door of Wonderful Room Suite. When the door opened, there was a small man wearing cowboy boots, a Western shirt with a bolo tie, cowboy jeans, and the largest handlebar mustache Mack had ever seen. The small man grabbed both of John’s hands and shook them vigorously. It was easy to see he was excitable.

“John, it is so good to see you, my friend. You have made our day by coming. Dolores will be ecstatic when she sees you. You have done so much for us, how can we help you today? Dolores will do something special just for you, I am sure of it. Is this your friend?”

“So good to see you, too, my friend. This is Mack. Mack, this is Billy T.“

Billy T pumped Mack’s outstretched hand effusively with both of his. “So good to meet you. If you are a friend of John’s then you are now a friend of mine. You may sleep with my wife but only if you ask permission and say ‘mother, may I’. No, I am just kidding. You don’t have to say ‘mother, may I’. I am just kidding about sleeping with my wife… unless of course she wants, too.”

Mack smiled at the warm reception. “Billy T, if the first thing you do is to talk to me about sleeping with your wife then you and John are really good friends. Your wife is safe around me.”

Billy T looked over at John with an exaggerated sad face “So what do I do now? He says my wife is safe around him. Go get one of your other friends, please.”

Billy T then turned to Mack again, “Just kidding. My wife may be safe around you but you may not be safe around her. She likes shy men …but I suspect that you are not always shy so you may be safe anyway.”

“Okay with you if we sit and watch? This is all new to Mack.”

“Yes, of course; but I will tell you that I need your help. This photographer does not know how to pose her or them or something. You can help make things right, I think. But watch a while and then give some advice.”

John and Mack peeked into the bedroom section of the suite and there were two men sitting in chairs watching a naked Dolores holding the cock of a surfer dude on the bed and smiling for the camera. The photographer was a woman, in her late twenties judging by her appearance, and she was shooting pictures in a semi-auto mode that made it sound like machinegun shots. Unfortunately, she was casting shadows in almost every shot she took. The lighting was not soft enough for boudoir photography and the softboxes and reflectors were not positioned well.

John watched motionless for a while and raised his hand towards Billy T and gave him a sign that he had seen enough.

“Dolores, look who stopped by. Do you think we can take a five-minute break to say hello?”

Dolores looked over and squealed with glee when she saw it was John. Dolores was about three times the size of Billy T but her size did not stop her from bounding naked out of bed and throwing herself into John’s arms and smothering him with a kiss. She was a large and attractive woman. Abundant in all the right places; every man saw her as the goddess of sensuality that she so obviously was. She was large and fit and had enough sexiness in her little finger to turn a man’s head whenever she wanted him. John let his hands drift down to her butt and he cupped her cheeks as they kissed. He pulled her close to his body.

Dolores broke the kiss and looked into John’s eyes. “John, you old sheepfucker. How the hell are you? You trying to cop a feel? Go right ahead, honey, hold all of me you’ve a mind to.”

Dolores kissed John again before stepping back. “Who’s this? He’s handsome.”

“This is Mack. We were having a drink downstairs and I wanted to stop in and say hello.”

Dolores turned to the men in the chairs. “It‘ll be just a minute, men, and we’ll get back to it.”

Dolores turned to the photographer. “Lydia, come meet John and Mack.”

“Hi, Lydia.”

“Hello.”

“Is this your first time shooting boudoir photography?”

“Is it obvious?”

“Yes, can I help you out a little? I know something about this kind of photography.”

“Yes, thanks. I want to do well but I am nervous and I know it’s not working.”

“Ok, let’s begin with the lighting.”

John worked swiftly with the lighting and explained how it should be arranged around the bed and not arranged like a photo with a backdrop. She began to understand. He talked quickly but explained in detail the kinds of shots and positions she needed to be in so that she did not create shadows unless she intended to make a statement in the photo. They talked technical about film choices and digital cameras and creating effects. He had her add a pink light to soften the look.

While they talked, Dolores sensed Mack’s awkwardness at her nudity. She figured him for a suburban conservative and wondered if she could make him feel more comfortable but then she decided she couldn’t. He was a good looking man and she considered how he might feel between her thighs. Darn good by the looks of him.

John worked with Lydia for about 10 minutes and then said, “Lydia, for you to shoot correctly and understand what your subjects are feeling, you will have to join the experience without being a part of it. You are trying to capture their vulnerability, their sensuality, and their experiences. Because this is new to you, I will tell you that you cannot do that when you are wearing street clothes like jeans, short-waist jackets, and high heels. You need to be flat footed and it is best to wear something fluid, long, floating…. like lingerie or silk pajamas but lacking that, you can be in your underwear.”

“I don’t think so, John.”

“Lydia, you don’t have to be naked, but you do have to put a little skin in the game, so to speak, so the subjects are comfortable with you walking around taking pictures and giving directions.“

“John, I am not taking my clothes off and definitely not in front of these men.”

John turned to Dolores. “Dolores, could you have the men move into the other room, please? I will pay for a double session as compensation for taking their time.”

“Ok, men. If you would like to have double the time with me, move into the seating room. If you don’t want to wait, Billy T will give you your money back.”

The men took their chairs and moved into the other room.

John stopped Mack from following. “Not you, Mack. I’ll need your help.”

“Dolores, do you have a robe that we can use?”

“Lydia, take off as much clothing as you like and put this robe on. “

“I am not comfortable with this. Why should I do this?”

“Because, Lydia, I am going to show you in ten minutes what most photographers don’t know about boudoir shooting and you will need to take a little risk to do this. Let me first introduce you to Mack. We are on a project together and he is happily married so you don’t have to worry about him but he is going to help. Right, Mack?”

“I’m in for a penny on this, John.”

“Billy T, outside please, just Dolores, Mack, me and Lydia for about twenty minutes.”

“Ok, John. You’re the boss.”

“Mack, you and I will take our clothes off and work with Dolores. Dolores, hop into bed. Lydia, you need to take some clothes off and wear that robe if you want my help. I am good at what I do and Dolores trusts me. Mack trusts me. I want you to trust me, too. I have already emptied the room to show you that I am sensitive to your concerns about other men. You need to feel the part to picture the parts. Make sense? Mack and I will take our clothes off now. It’s time for you to decide if you will do this thing with us or not.“

John turned to Mack. “Mack, I know this wasn’t what you expected. Will you do this with me?”

“I trust you, John, whatever you need.”

John slipped out of his shirt and Mack followed. They were almost in sync with each other as the shirts came off and the pants and then the underwear. It surprised both men they were wearing the same Hugo Boss brand.

Lydia watched silently as the two men undressed. She considered John’s request. She did not want to be naked but she did not want to lose this opportunity either.

John seems to know what he is doing…and both of these men are hunky-good looking, too.

Dolores saw the conflict on Lydia’s face.

“Lydia, honey, sometimes you just have to take a chance without knowing how things are going to end up. You saw me, naked as can be, throw myself at John in front of my husband. You saw John grab my ass and hold me and my husband did not object. You saw my husband leave the room because John asked him, too. And you just saw Mack strip his clothes off in front of you and I without any objection because John asked him to do it. To have people do what we just did, you must know that John is special. We do it because of who he is. John is not asking you to get butt naked in front of him. He just wants to show you that you need to blend into the boudoir photo shoot without being in the photo shoot and that makes all the difference in understanding how to do it right. Isn’t that right, John?”

Lydia looked at Dolores and then raised an eyebrow towards John. She had two good looking men in front of her with handsome cocks and Dolores at the ready to do a few scenes. John had the sexiest chest hair she had ever seen on a man and Mack had that long look of a swimmer’s body. She weighed the experience she would get versus wearing a robe. What could it hurt to remove a little something and wear a robe? She was a professional, wasn’t she?

“Ok”. Lydia turned her back towards the group and took off her blouse and slipped on the robe. Then she removed her heels and slacks and cinched the robe around her middle. There was no way she was going to take off her bra and panties… no matter what.

Turning around, she looked at John and picked up her camera to show she was ready.

“Thank you. Much better, Lydia. Ok, this is boudoir photography and the goal is to pose the subjects in positions that look hot. Then the objective is to capture that hotness inside the camera. Every combination of people will look hot in a different way and the photographer has to give instructions to create that shot that says this sexual experience was ‘smokin’ for these people.”

MollyPinnk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPinnk

“We have twenty minutes to learn how we will look our best and take some pictures.

“Dolores, let’s begin with you and Mack on the bed while I work with Lydia. Mack stand over the top of Dolores and Dolores look up with appreciation at Mack’s cock. Lydia, stand over on the right at about the two o’clock position and slightly below Mack’s butt. Point the camera down Mack’s thigh so that you have his soft cock and Dolores’ face in the same shot. Be sure to get his butt dimples in the picture. Look for shadows and if there are none, take about six individual pictures moving just an inch at a time. If there are shadows, point them out and I will shift the lighting.“

Lydia saw no shadows and took a series of pics.

“Now Lydia, focus your eyes and the camera on the skin of John’s penis. Look for sharp lines against the backdrop and take a few pics of them. Don’t change your position though. Dolores’ face should be slightly defocused but not significantly. Now take the same series except focused on Dolores’ face. Dolores, open your eyes a little wider. Perfect.

Ok, Dolores, reach up and cup Mack’s balls in your right hand. Palm up, please. Fingers extended. Just use your fingers to the first joint. Lydia, his semi-hard penis is the trophy you want to show. Now, Dolores, give me that I-am-proud-of-what-I-have-done look. Be very proud that you conquered it and now it is all yours. Mack, don’t move a muscle. Lydia, I will tell Dolores to lift Mack’s testicles up and down. You begin taking pictures when I say testicles. Softly now, Dolores, testicles, lift his testicles softly. Let them drop and try again. Lydia, you are trying to capture the moment when his balls are just about to move. Testicles again, Dolores, gently.“

Lydia took several pictures of Mack’s package in Dolores’ hands. She could see the precise moment when his sac changed its shape due to her lifting and was confident she had a picture of it.

“Lydia, we just took trophy pictures. The kind of pictures that say ‘I did this and I was successful at it’. In boudoir photography, your pictures should generally tell a story. Trophy pics are usually at the end but we did them first this time because it is easier for you to learn what is important. There is an easy story to tell about Dolores making Mack hard, bringing him to full erection and then showing a soft cock at the end. Let’s go with that for the moment. Dolores, on your knees, please, looking at Mack’s semi-soft cock. Mack is becoming aroused so let’s move quickly. Lydia, rather than a silhouette of her face and Mack’s cock, let’s go for a three-quarters view slightly above shooting down. Dolores put your hands on the outside of Mack’s thighs and put your lips on the very tip of Mack’s cock. Mack will be hard in just a few seconds when that happens so… Lydia, you will start taking pictures before her lips touch him and don’t stop until he is hard. Dolores, if you need to kiss him or lick him for arousal, go ahead. Mack, how are you doing?”

“I guess this is the part where I say ‘in for a pound’, John.”

“Dolores, when Mack is hard, and not before, wrap your hand at the very bottom of the base of his cock and give him a few short tugs. Left hand, please. Let’s see that wedding ring. It’s a turn on for any man to see a wedding ring near a cock. If you do this with the men outside, they will masturbate for a year knowing that Dolores’ wedding ring hand stroked them like this. Lydia, check for shadows and shift your position if you need to. Dolores, don’t be all frontal on him but put your head slightly at an angle so Lydia can see his erection and your lips. That’s good. Ok, Lydia, now give Dolores some direction and tell Mack what to do. Think about the photo that will make your pussy wet and direct them into that position.”

“Dolores, once Mack is, uh, up, open your mouth and let his thing touch your tongue.”

John spoke quickly. “Lydia, the word ‘thing’ is not allowed in erotic nude posing. Be descriptive. “

Lydia gave John a pained expression.

“Dolores, I want the head of Mack’s penis to rest on your tongue and tilt your head upwards as if you are about to receive a gift from him.“

John said with encouragement, “Much better, Lydia. Mack, your cock looks really good on her tongue.”

“Mack, you have a great cock. May I have a little more of you?”

Mack leaned in and let his cock fill Dolores’ mouth. Her tongue was all over it and Lydia took about three pictures before it was fully hard.

Lydia gave directions again, “That’s it, taste it, slowly and sensuously. Full lips now and let just the head disappear into your mouth. Again, please.”

The room filled with a few more clicks.

“That’s hot, Lydia. Remember that you want the attitude and the uniqueness of the subjects to express themselves and then capture it. Mack, you okay?”

Mack was surprised at how easy it was for him to keep an erection in front of everyone and to follow instructions. It did feel good to have his cock in Dolores’ mouth and Mack thought Dolores was enjoying it, too. “I’m good.”

Lydia snapped off several more pictures of the erotic happenings in front of her. There was something exciting about directing people within the picture. She was warming up to this approach in more ways than one.

Dolores pulled Mack’s cock out of her mouth and called over to John, “Hey John, you don’t get off so easy here. You have to get in this picture, too. Let’s have a threesome. Bring yourself over here.”

John turned to Lydia. “Ok, same rules apply but you will have to remember the shadows. There are three of us plus you. You will want to get some up close pictures so don’t hesitate to do that.”

John turned towards Dolores. “Ok, I get to pose everyone if you want me in. Dolores, on the end of the bed, please. Mack, you and I in front of her with feet on the floor. Lydia, find a spot that allows you to see both cocks and Dolores’ hands stroking them. Mack, lean slightly back to stretch the muscles on the side of your body without making it look posed. Dolores, would you mind making me hard?”

“Ooh, I get to be a fluffer. How exciting.” Dolores had a mischievous look on her face.

With that, Dolores reached out and encouraged John’s cock to fill out. With a little suction and a little stroking, his cock was swollen and hard in thirty seconds.

Dolores teased John. “John, your friend has a bigger cock than you. How does that make you feel?”

Dolores begins to stroke both cocks. Lydia shifted positions for a better angle. There was something erotic about watching Dolores manipulate both men. Lydia’s expression said she was interested in watching Dolores work them over.

“Mack’s cock doesn’t make me feel anything. But your hands are doing a nice job.”

Mack’s own cock was swollen and as hard as he ever had experienced in his life. This was a hell of an experience for a Midwestern conservative like himself.

“Dolores, I’d like you to taste both of us and alternate back and forth for a while and then try to put both of us in your mouth at the same time. Mack, our cocks will touch. I hope you are ready for that. This will be a first for you.”

Dolores paused for a moment, “Mack, is this your first rodeo with another man and a woman?”

“Yes.”

“Well then, we will have to make this special.” She leaned into him and took as much of his cock as possible. Lydia snapped a few pictures of Dolores throating Mack’s eight inches.

John smiled and laughed “Dolores, ease back on the throttle, please. Mack is married and doesn’t have permission to cum. Besides, he has a bicycle ride in another hour or so and he will need his strength for that.”

Dolores removed her mouth but held onto John’s cock. “Whatever you say, John. But Mack has a very nice cock and it is a shame to waste it.”

Lydia was still taking pictures. “Dolores, this is a good time to take both men in your mouth. Let me just move Mack a little bit. There. I want to shoot this with the men at about 45 degrees and my camera between their bodies about waist high.”

“Up close and personal now, Dolores.” It was easy to see that Lydia was getting into the shoot now.

“Ok, let’s make this hot and have both of you lean into her.” Lydia began to move around the three of them looking for angles that made the trio look good together.

And just like that Lydia was looking through the lens at two cocks and one mouth. It was as erotic as hell and she felt a little moist herself as she clicked her way through a dozen pictures from different angles.

Picking up another camera, she was ready for another pose.

Mack surprised himself. Why was this so natural? John’s cock and his in Dolores’ mouth? He thought he might freak out but he didn’t. In fact, he was surprised he and John were thrusting themselves at about the same tempo. Not quite synchronized but pretty darn close. Their cocks touched and slid across each other and it was not the gay experience that Mack had thought it would be. He took no thrill from the contact with John but he was not disgusted either. He was, however, thrilled that Dolores was taking as much pleasure as she was giving. For a second, he thought about whether he was cheating on Mary. He rationalized he was helping John and that he was not technically cheating if John was with him and they were in a photo shoot. But then again, Mary was not aware of what he was doing so he was not exactly off the hook either. Mack decided that he would have to tell Mary about this part of his day. It was the right thing to do. Some events should not become secrets between a husband and his wife.

“Let’s shift positions now. Dolores, come sit on my lap and put your legs outside of mine. That’s it spread yourself nice and wide. Show everyone that famous clitoris and hood of yours. Lydia, see how large it is? This is one of her best features. We call it Cleopatra’s nose. Take a few pictures like this before I enter her. Mack, you can sit for a while.”

Dolores leaned back into John and sighed: “This is a nice present, John. Been a while, hasn’t it?”

“Too long. You and Billy T should come by at the end of the month. We can think of something special for the three of us. Do you mind if I touch you?”

“I don’t mind but we should ask Billy T if he is okay with this.”

“Mack, would you mind asking Billy T to step in?”

Lydia watched as Mack walked naked to the door with his hard-on. She snapped a quick photo of him. There were some perks to doing boudoir photography. A naked Mack and John were two of them, she thought.

Lydia took a few pictures of John’s erection between Dolores’ open legs. She was getting warmer under the lights and she undid the belt on her robe. She was showing a bit of her bra and panties but compared to her subjects, she was overdressed.

Billy T stepped into the room and said, “What’s up, honey?”

He was not the least bit fazed to see his wife splayed out across John’s legs and John’s erection touching his wife’s pussy. He was more impressed that the photographer was in her bra and panties with her robe open. John was definitely one of a kind.

“John wants to take a few intimate pictures with me. Is that okay?”

“With your permission, I would like to arouse Dolores and penetrate her for a few pics. I’d like Mack to watch.”

“Whatever you want, John, as long as Dolores agrees. I think I will sit here and watch, too. This will be like the first time, I think.”

Dolores’ eyes twinkled. “Honey, you both are the best presents a girl like me can receive; an accepting husband and an accomplished cocksman. Make me a happy woman, John.”

Lydia was ready as John reached around and began to caress Dolores’ pussy: the outer lips, the inner lips, and then he made circles around her clit without actually touching it.

Dolores relaxed against John and focused on the sensation.

John knows his way around a woman’s body pretty damn well, she thought.

Mack was hard; his cock strained to feel something, anything. Blood vessels stood out and the head of his cock throbbed and pulsed while he sat in the chair. Mack wanted to touch its purplish shroom but chose not to.

Restraint is the better part of something... No, wait. Mae West. I like restraint if it does not go too far.

Mack wasn’t sure how much restraint he had in him. He hoped it was enough.

Lydia was taking pictures of John and Dolores from one angle after another and she was moving slowly as her camera clicked away with a few up close and very personal photos. She could not help but see and admire the size of Mack’s cock when she was not taking a picture. She could see that he was on the edge. With John’s cock and Mack’s cock within touching distance, Lydia felt a wet spot on the inside of her thighs.

I’m moist. I can’t believe it.

Billy T turned toward Mack. He ignored the raging erection and whispered, “This is how it was the first time that John joined us. Dolores was just like you see her right now. I was a little nervous to start but more excited than nervous, really. “

Billy T touched his handlebar and paused.

“Dolores was concerned; no worried, actually. She wanted this but she didn’t want me to regret it later. I told her it was fine and that I really wanted her to enjoy the experience but don’t forget that I am here, too. I remember when John held his cock in his hand and let it glide between her lips before he let it go inside. Her clit was half again as big as it is now and the head of his cock paused just inside. He let it rest there and she did the rest by sinking into him. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. She had the sweetest expression on her face, too.

The second hottest thing I ever saw was John finishing inside her. His cock was pulsing. Maybe eight or nine times. His seed was spilling out. She had the most satisfied look and I had the greatest view imaginable. It was the second best event of my life. That was five years ago. John literally saved our marriage and we are so grateful. I don’t mean that he saved our marriage by having sex with Dolores. I mean that he helped Dolores and I change our views of sex in such a way that we adjusted to each other’s sexual personality. One year later, we repeated our vows; our relationship was restored and better than before. He saved us from a terrible time.”

Billy wiped his eyes. “Sorry, I tear up every time I think of the arguments we had and how close we were to divorce. We will never forget what he taught us about ourselves and about our desires and how to accept them. We owe our marriage; I should say our better marriage, to John. Now excuse me, I need a tissue. Every time I think of how bad we had it and how good we have it now, I get emotional. Sorry.”

Mack did not know what to say to Billy T. Clearly, he was speaking from his heart. Mack could not imagine that he and Mary would ever fall on emotional hard times between them. But then, some people bring a lot of baggage or rules into a marriage. As Billy T left the room, Mack looked over at the photo shoot.

John was fingering Dolores and she was definitely aroused. John slipped his dick inside and began slowly stroking her g-spot with the underside of his cock. Mack tried to imagine Mary in the same position and considered how he might feel about seeing John with her in the same way. Dolores moaned slightly and began to squeeze her nipples. Lydia was taking picture after picture of the two and knew this was what she wanted to capture.

Mack’s cock pulsed upward in response to Dolores’ moan. He was so ready to spurt. It was so odd to just sit there with an erection while John slid his cock in and out of Dolores and a photographer caught it all in pictures. He had to tell Mary about this.

John gave direction again, “Lydia, up close and personal now. Take pictures at both extremes of penetration and when I spread her labia take a close up of Cleo’s nose with my cock underneath it.“

“I got this, John. Dolores, lift your knees up a little higher. That’s a girl. Now bear down. John, go as deep as you can. Perfect. Hold it. Hold it. Okay, got it.”

John then slid himself out of Dolores and Mack could see a line of disappointment cross her face.

Billy T had returned to see the last few seconds of the shot. “That was hot, Dolores. You looked terrific. Right in the saddle, I think. ”

Dolores pouted. “Too short. Needed more inside time to get me there. John, are you saving yourself for somebody special?”

“I am, Dolores. You will have to wait for me until we get together later this month.”

“How about your friend? Mack, you seem excited to see me like this. I could use a little more inside time. You seem to be up for it.”

John stood up. His cock well extended. “Mack, it’s your call.”

Mack stood up to show his erection was larger. John was not going to count coup on him while he sat in a chair. “Dolores, I haven’t had an offer like this ever. I am new to this. If I weren’t, I would be all gameshow and ask if I could phone a friend. I would phone my wife and ask her if I could have a special moment with you. Today I am going to say 'maybe next time'.“

Lydia was impressed at the site of two good looking men with hard cocks. She was feeling better about this experience, too. She understood the need to get her head in the photoshoot thanks to John.

Dolores tried one more time. “Ok, just so you both know there are two men outside who are going to get all the benefits of a seriously wet pussy. Are you sure you won’t be tempted?”

Mack smiled. “Dolores, on my own I can resist anything except temptation. That’s a joke, you know. You are seriously tempting. Fortunately, or unfortunately… and I will think about this moment later… I am going to put my cock away and get dressed while I can still resist your charm. In situations like this, is it good manners to ask for a raincheck?”

Dolores smiled. “In my case, yes, you can have one if your wife allows it. I will be thinking about you and John while I am with the next two men. I hope you will think about me, too. Now let’s bring in those two men and let me gift both of them today.”

John and Mack dressed and said their good byes to Billy T and Dolores. John said he would send a check. John spent a few more minutes with Lydia. She was attentive to everything he said. He took her card in the event he needed a third in the future for pictures.

In the elevator, Mack turned to John, “What exactly was going on in there? This wasn’t like erotic nude posing where the husband controls the modeling and why was a photographer there anyway?”

“The challenge that I gave Billy T and Dolores was to sell erotic photoshoot time to other men. The men pay a modeling fee to Dolores. They put their hard cocks in all the right places - with her cooperation - and in multiple poses. Many, many pictures are taken and sometimes a short video. The men pay the photographer for videos and jpegs. It is incredibly arousing for some men to be with a married woman like Dolores. They see this as an opportunity. Dolores gets to check out multiple men and their potential for future adventures; the photographer makes a ton of money. It is a win for everyone.”

“Won’t these photos eventually make it onto the adult websites?”

“Well, maybe. Some of the men will post themselves with Dolores at a few websites; some will be discreet about it and others not. If you think about it, who really looks at photos when the videos have all the action? But the point is all about it being a marital challenge for these two. There is a lot of personal risk here in terms of exposure to the public at large but for the daring like Billy T and Dolores… it is acceptable for her to be seen with other men on an adult website. Truthfully, I wasn’t sure they would do it. But as you can tell, they are really fun people who enjoy their adventures.”

“So will Dolores take the men all the way?”

“Possibly today, because of us, yes. Sometimes the men get overexcited; but they are not paying for sexual relief. Technically under the law, this is prostitution because people are engaging in sexual acts for a fee. In practice, however, it is a photoshoot protected under the first amendment rights. It is a small difference but enough of one that if they were arrested they would not serve time in jail. Now, if they were repeatedly arrested for this, it might be seen as prostitution. But this is a one-time event for them. …At least I think it is.”

John went quiet as the elevator opened on the fourth floor and another couple stepped in. When it reached the lobby, John and Mack let the couple exit first. Mack and John stood in the foyer to finish the conversation.

“There is another side to this that is less explored but is interesting. You may have seen the Tumblr accounts for wife sharing. I was once approached by a woman whose husband wanted to share her with other men. She wasn’t sure if her husband was serious and she did not really want to have sex with strangers; but she decided as a sort of prank gift that she would create a set of high-quality photos of her naked with other men and then put it on a Tumblr account for him to see. Her thinking was that if he could accept her naked with other men and, if they both liked it, then maybe she could give the wife sharing thing a try. I arranged for two men and her to pose in an erotic photoshoot. She was nervous to start but after a couple of glasses of champagne we had enough nude modeling pictures to tease her husband. I set up a Tumblr account for her and she gifted her husband with it. He was astonished that she did this without his knowledge.

He learned two things from this experience. The first is that he really did not want to share her with other men and second that what he really wanted was to be ’the other man’. On her side of it, she opened up to the fantasy of wife sharing as long as her husband was ’the other man’. They have been role playing this scenario for about three years now. On date nights, she dresses the part of a hot wife, wears sexy clothing, wears an anklet or two, and he roleplays The Bull, The Stranger, or The Best Friend. They each have to create a character and act out that part. He once was a pilot and she was a married hotel receptionist. Another time he pretended to be a tour bus driver at the San Diego Zoo and she pretended to be a married Hollywood celebrity. I am the pretend cuckold husband for them. They text and sext me pictures on date nights. They are having a great time with the fantasy of wife sharing without her actually being physical with other men. They know that whatever pictures they send me are safe. I am getting a kick out of it, too. They rendezvous in interesting places and I love it. They are very creative.”

Mack replied thoughtfully. “I can see this working for some couples. Did you tell me this story in case Mary and I change our minds? Are you letting me know there is another way to approach this?”

John nodded. “I am. I think that you and Mary aren’t looking for an alternative approach though. Neither one of you are interested in the hot wife fantasy. That is why I use the phrase marriage adventure. You do not want a stand-in to pleasure your wife. You want to add a third person in your bedroom to see what it is like to have multiple partners together. It is a shared experience for both of you.”

Mack thought about that after they said good bye and he was walking to the car. John had really nailed it. John was so right.

Mack swore under his breath. What’s not to like about that son-of-a-bitch? One day away from a threesome and John is giving us an out if we need one.

Mack admired John for the respect he was showing Mary and their marriage. He replayed the last two and a half hours in his mind as he drove the thirty minutes home.

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments