Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Semina Vitae Thirteen

"Sunday in Mipple City: The Day After"

10
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Sunday Morning: The Day After

Mack woke with an urgency to pee. Mary lay beside him. His mind flashed to the night before with her and John. No feelings of regret to be found. This did not surprise him.

Yeah, it was unusual but it wasn’t unnatural.

The fact that Mary was beside him was proof that she chose him over John and that was all good.

He rose quietly and went into the bathroom. The ice bucket and the glasses from last night were on the counter. She had rinsed them. She always felt a need to clean the room before housekeeping. She often made the beds and she folded used towels neatly so the housekeeper would not think she was a slob.

Mack’s pee streamed hard on the water’s surface. He aimed to make the loudest possible noise every time he peed. He wanted people to know what he was doing.

In your face, I am peeing. Simple as that. Mack could be very simple about things like this. Superior genes, superior pee. He did not suffer from shy bladder syndrome. Men who did were not alphas.

Returning to the room, Mack sat naked on the high-backed chair. The camera was pushed to one side and Mack thought about the visuals from last night. He and John had been all up into Mary’s biology. John had been walt almost all night. What a sexy man. Mack was satisfied with his own performance, too. Life was good. It was a good night with good memories and all of them recorded.

Mack thought about how Mary might feel when she woke. He hoped she would not be embarrassed or ashamed about what happened with John. It is what Mack wanted. He wanted Mary to be pleasured and she was. He also wanted Mary to choose him as a partner afterward and that is also what happened. Mack knew he could reassure Mary if she had any concern. Mack was protector and provider. If he needed to protect Mary’s feelings this morning after providing for her last night, he was ready for it.

Mack thought, too, about how the best orgasm he ever had was last night. Partly because he was in Mary’s ass, and partly because of John’s hand touching his cock. It was a shock that John had touched him but in truth it is one of the bold moves that Mack himself might have done twenty years ago if he and Mary had not been so conservative.

It better not happen again.

It is one thing to share your wife with another man and a completely different thing to share your cock at any level with another man. Not going to happen again with his cock.

Mack wondered if it got any better than two men sharing one man’s wife. There was camaraderie and sex in one package deal. What’s not to like about that? Mack already wanted to share Mary again. Not now, of course, but soon enough.

Mary stirred but did not wake.

Mack knew he and John were now good friends. It is difficult for men like Mack to have a best friend as an adult. At work, given his position, there can be no friends, only colleagues. And as for old college friends, he had a couple but they were far away. Their respective wives did not really like each other so contact was infrequent. Mack could use a good friend and John would be good for him.

As long as Mary approved, it was acceptable to share Mary with him. He hoped when she woke this morning, she would agree to move forward with a plus-one relationship. Mack had thought about it last night while watching Mary with John. He had a new thought this morning about a marriage plan and wanted the three of them to talk it out later.

No sense just sitting here. He decided to shower, stood up, and walked back into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He set the dial to Hot and stepped into the shower to let the water stream over his head and down his back. Steam filled the room.

Three minutes later, Mary woke to the noise of the shower. She quietly opened the door and sat on the toilet to pee. She could see Mack with his head under the shower and realized he had not heard her come in.

As she emptied herself, she watched Mack. She knew her love for this man had not changed one bit…even though she had two terrific orgasms with another man last night. She smiled. What a night of firsts! She was a little sore but not overly so. Both men were careful not to hurt her.

She wiped but did not flush. She stood, closed the lid, and said in a pleasant voice, “Hey, sailor, room for two in there?”

Mack turned and opened the door to Mary. “Room for two and you'll like the view,” Mack joked.

Mary stepped into the shower and into Mack’s arms. He wrapped his body around her to protect her from the hot water. She felt safe snuggled up against him. He protected her the same way he always did. She hugged him close. This was her mate and she was his. It was the only interpretation possible.

Mack reached for the shampoo as he said. “My turn to do you, remember?”

Mary nodded. He poured shampoo into his hands and rubbed it into her hair. She had taught him a long time ago how to wash it. He was skilled at it, too. She relaxed as he massaged her scalp and rinsed her hair clean. Mack then soaped her and cleaned her from head to toe. He paid a great deal of attention to her breasts. When he reached Cleopatra, she spread her legs wide for him. He washed her wheat with affection, too. She melted into him.

ichiben
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ichiben

Mack’s hands told Mary all she needed to know about Mack’s feelings. He loved it. Mary was coming to believe John’s words that she could have two men in the same way that she could have two homes and two cars.

“Out you go, Mare. I need to wash up and then I will be out, too.”

Mary stepped out and did that flippy thing to put a towel on her head and one around her body.

“Hey sailor, don’t take too long in the shower by yourself.” Mary flushed the toilet.

“Shit, that‘s hot.” Mack swore as the water pressure dropped on the cold side of the pipes.

“Paybacks, baby… you know what they say.”

Mary smiled and closed the bathroom door.

She used bottled water to make the coffee then lay on the hotel bed waiting for Mack to come out.

It was all good. John had been good. Mack was good and the evening could not have been better. John was a sexy man, for certain. Mary thought about John’s body and cock. Last night was a first in her marriage. She looked forward to a second one like it. It was all good.

Mack came out as the coffee finished brewing. He poured two cups and sat with Mary.

“No more tea?” Mary asked.

“When we get home, I think.”

Mack looked at Mary and she looked back at him. He half-smiled and cocked his head, arching an eyebrow as he did. The universal sign that said, “Well, whatcha think?” Mary gave him the same head gesture in return.

Mack spoke first. “Yeah, I liked it. I really had a good time.”

“Me, too.”

“Mare, that man is extraordinary. I learn so much from him. I don’t want to say this the wrong way and get you upset so I mean this in the right way even if it sounds strange… you can have as much of John’s cock as you like. With me, without me, I don’t care. I only want you to tell me when you do or when you plan to do. No cheating though, ok?”

“Mack, I…”

“Mare, I am as serious as I can be. I love you and that is not going to change but I also know that this man is special and it will benefit our marriage for John to be part of it. I meant it when I said ‘mi esposa es tu esposa.’ I will not be jealous or offended if you have as much sex with him as you like. Well, maybe there is a limit but I don’t know what it would be right now, but you know what I mean.”

“I was worried you might be upset about last night or had changed your mind.”

“Not a bit. It was natural and exciting and it was everything I hoped it would be. I feel like I am twenty-two years old and we are in our honeymoon year again… except there are three of us. “

“Good cuz I feel the same way.“

“In for a penny, Mare?”

“In for a pound, Mack, I had a great time with both of you and I want to do it again.”

“Good girl.”

“Now come here, big guy. I want a little of you to start my day.”

“You won’t think I am so little in just a minute.”

“Okay, sailor. I am surprised you have anything left. Show me what you got.”

Mary opened her towel and her body to Mack. He explored her as if she was his first serious girlfriend. She explored him, too, as if he was her first serious man; which of course they both were about twenty-three years earlier. Everything old is new again.

Almost 10:00 AM

John was about finished with his morning hygiene. He, Mack, and Mary had a really good time last night. This was a good sign. John made a few mental notes to re-arrange his schedule so he would be available to both of them when needed or wanted.

Mornings after were always sobering. John hoped Mack and Mary were emotionally alright. Mack had impressed him. The intimacy vow and passion plan approaches were intriguing.

There was something evolutionarily logical about women having two men. Although it was Old Testament-approved for men to have more than one wife, Christianity brought monogamy into Western Society. It would require a huge shift in thinking before Christians would embrace anything different. A three-way relationship is a problem for traditionalists.

Mack’s idea of a plus-one relationship in this century made sense for married couples. There could be a different set of marital rights under the law for plus-one arrangements if only the government wasn’t so puritanical. But then again, who needs the government to sanction a plus-one relationship anyway?

John considered the Puritan values that founded this country.

“Blue blood, blue nose, and blue balls. What kind of life is that?” The room had no answer.

Mack had stumbled upon an approach that might work in today’s woman-centric society. Marriage plus one was not the same as friends with benefits. There were a few challenges to consider.

He straightened his bull elephant cufflinks. Spritzed Pasha de Cartier into the air and walked into it. It settled upon him and he inhaled. He picked up his two small gifts and put them in a gift bag. Checking the room to ensure he had not missed anything, John took one final look in the mirror.

Bovis a Vita, he thought to himself.

He walked out his door. He had a good feeling about the three of them.

Woolly Bully, his brain said.

Two words and the damn tune stuck in his head. He dance-walked to its beat all the way to their room.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments