Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Semina Vitae Three

"A marriage adventure in Mipple City"

11
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
7.5k words 7.5k words

The Tuesday Before:

John read Mack’s email with interest. Mack said he bought tea, pineapple chunks, pears, and pistachios. Although not convinced, Mack was willing to change his diet to try this tasting experiment. Mack also wrote John about the Foshay cameltoe. Mary had been hot and her cameltoe could be seen by most people at the Foshay. Mack went into detail about the looks on men’s and women’s faces as Mary walked through the bar. It was exciting to showcase Mary, he said. The photos were excellent.

Mack did not get into details about Mary’s performance in the Foshay hotel room, but that was to be expected. The relationship between the three of them was still young. Sex was still a private and personal confidence, not yet to be shared. Mack did not describe how Mary rubbed his cock all over her yoga pussy before jilling off. She had been incredibly hot. Mack had been incredibly hard. Mack did share that at four o’clock they went home to bed for the rest of the day and night. Mary almost did the pizza dare with the Chinese food delivery man but he was about the age of their college freshman son and she decided against it. It seemed creepy to both of them. Both were not willing to go that far with others. Not yet, wrote Mack.

John was pleased the first challenge was a success: exhibitionism through erotic clothing and husband facilitation. John hoped the remainder of the week would turn out this well.

The Roaring 20s were never so hot as The Prohibition Bar on a Saturday night in 2018, John mused. He was thinking how the upstairs bar would fit well with their escapade later this week. The Living Room Bar was good for the daytime, but the Prohibition Bar was far better for the night.

He decided to call Mary-rather than email-to present her with the two challenges. She could relay them. She might like it and it would be arousing for Mack to hear Mary explain them. He popped off an email to both saying that he would call Mary with the challenges later. That would pique Mack’s interest for sure.

At eight o’clock, John called Mary.

“Good morning, Mary. Mack said in his email that he was excited about completing the first challenge yesterday and you were as hot as a pistol at the Foshay.”

Mary was excited to talk with John. Because of her Midwest modesty, she could not talk about this with others but she could talk to him about it. “John, you were so right. That place is sexy. I was the center of attention. Mack had no problems with the way I looked. It could not have been better.”

“Tell me more. Were you completely comfortable? Was there anything that made you nervous?”

“Only during check-in at the front desk; I worried how I might look to the staff given the outfit I had on. Before I arrived, I could imagine the looks I might get. I mean, after all, dressed like I was in tight leggings, my breasts and my ‘pudendum’, as you call it, on display, no luggage. Dressed like that and checking in for a hotel room at noon with businessmen and businesswomen having lunch. Wow, I thought I might back out. It was pretty intense. I didn’t feel like a, you know, streetwalker, but others might think I was one. I would have been mortified if someone challenged me. ”

“And…?” John drew this out provocatively. He could tell Mary was still turned on by her deed.

“As it turned out, it was not a problem for me. I mean, there were a lot of admiring looks. The woman at the front desk, Sheila, she gave me a completely approving look as she checked me out. I caught her looking at my wedding ring, too. She sensed I was there for a married rendezvous and not for a hook-up. I am not sure how she could tell, but she did. You are probably not going to believe this but we giggled together. Imagine at my age, giggling like a teenager with another woman.”

(John had called Sheila earlier about Mary’s possible arrival. Sheila was happy to help John and teased him that it came at a price. "The usual?" John said. Sheila said, "yes." Sheila provided a nude woman to her husband once in a while to "secretly" pleasure himself. It was her kink. She was founder of the unofficial Masturbation Club of Minneapolis; a group of four women who ensured their husbands had as many orgasms as they wanted. This was not the first time he had made arrangements for Sheila and her husband. John’s support of the local theater was helpful in many ways. This was one of those times it was helpful to know someone who knew someone.)

“The rest was easy enough although I was so excited. As soon as I came into the bar and I saw Mack across the room, I knew this was the right thing to do. I knew he was going to love this.” Mary was speaking rapidly and John could imagine the animation in her face and the sparkle in her eyes.

“Did you like it, too?”

“I sure did! The waiter was totally checking me out as they say. I gave him a little show with the ‘tits on the table flirt’ that you talked about. It was great. I think I surprised Mack, too. I have to confess John that when Mack started to organize the bar for the photo and had everyone looking at me, I wanted to just rub one out for everyone. This is so not me; but that is the way I felt in the moment. So primal. So, oh, I don’t even know what to call it. Just so arousing. My mate, my man, he was organizing people to look at me. I know it was a simple request, really, just getting people to turn around in the bar for a picture but still, he did it to show me off, to show everyone how hot I was, to show them–even with my clothes on--that at my age I had it all going on and they could only look at it. He did it for himself, sure…but for me, too. So arousing. “

“That is the feeling I want you to have. Mack does, too. All of this week is about you and Mack and this marriage adventure. This is a good beginning. Let’s talk about the next set of challenges.”

“Ok.”

“Before we get to that, I would like you take a seat near a window that has the sun shining in. Is that possible?”

“Are you going to ask me to do something kinky, John?”

“Why, Mary, you sound hopeful.”

“I might be.” Telling John about yesterday had turned her on.

“Then sit facing an open window with lots of sunshine and spread your legs open wide. I would like you naked from the waist down.”

“I’m going to put the phone down for a second. Be right back.”

Mary stripped off her jeans and panty and dragged a wooden ladder-back chair in front of the ceiling to floor window in her bedroom. Nothing would inhibit dog walkers--or a passerby in a car--from seeing her on display like a mannequin in a store window. She and Mack lived in a spacious neighborhood and although it was not common to have a lot of people on the street there was always someone walking their dog or going to the park or headed for the bike path down the block. There was no one there at the moment. She positioned the chair so she could keep an eye up the street; at this hour of the morning there would be less traffic from down the street. Her second floor bedroom window offered some assurance of privacy but not enough to remove the thrill of exhibitionism. She coated her new butt plug with lube and tentatively inserted it. She tested the feel of it inside. Sitting in the chair, she moved her hips around to feel the plug. It felt large and she felt stretched but it was not uncomfortable. She spread her legs wide and felt the morning sun warming her thighs. A little more adjustment and the sun was warming her southern lips.

Mary could hardly believe that just yesterday, she did not want to have an orgasm without Mack and today, she was about to pleasure herself for the world to see with a butt plug inside. Well, not The Whole World, he mused; but her world, for sure.

Mary knew that John was encouraging her to do something different whenever they talked. She remembered the kiss she shared with John on Sunday and how erotic the evening had been with both of them. She and Mack had talked about the kiss at the end. She was a bit surprised that he was okay with it. She rewarded him later for accepting it so well.

Mary looked to the sides of the open window to see if there was anyone looking her way. She placed a finger gently on her clit. Picking up the phone, she let John know she was in place.

“Are you able to feel the warm sun on cleopatra, Mary?”

“I do, John.”

“Is it possible that someone might see you if they looked your way?”

“Yes, they would.”

“Does it arouse you that you might be seen by someone? “

“It does.”

“Then pleasure yourself while we talk about this next set of challenges.“

“John, you are a devil. I feel exposed and vulnerable right now, but I feel good, too. Are you…stroking?”

“Would you like it if I did?”

“Yes.”

“Will you think about me stroking my cock while we talk? You remember what it looks like?”

“That would be two yes-es.”

“Good because today’s first challenge is about masturbation. To be more accurate it is about you encouraging Mack to masturbate. Send me a video of you giving Mack jerk off instructions. I’ll send a link to upload it to.”

Mary was silent but did not pause pleasuring herself. John waited. It was important she speak first. It took Mary a few moments to consider her thoughts even as she caressed herself.

“My first thought is, I don’t know if Mack will do this. My second thought is, it would be kinky if we did. You are a tease, you know, first you have me masturbate, then you masturbate with me, and now I am thinking of Mack masturbating.

“I am not all that sure Mack will do this. As I said yesterday, he has not done this with me and I‘m not so sure that he will do it now and besides I wouldn’t know how to give instructions to Mack. I might sound like an idiot.”

“I don’t think you will. How about giving it a try right now? My hand is wrapped around my cock and I am stroking it. Try asking me that as a question. Just ask me “John, is your hand wrapped around your thick cock? Are you stroking it for me?”

Mary rubbed her clit as John spoke; he was driving her effin’ crazy with his sexual intimacy. The man was wanking-off to her and she was wanking-off with him. This was fucking crazy but it was delicious, too. Her thoughts were in turmoil.

“I… oh… John, I don’t know. Part of me wants to say that to you but I can’t. I have never even said anything like that to Mack. I don’t know that I can and I don’t know if he would do that. It is really hot to think about it but….”

“Mary, when it comes to masturbating towards, or even with a wife, men like Mack just need your acceptance, their hard cock, and the right stimulation. I have seen 280 pound linebackers with cocks the size of your forearm stroking to completion because a woman encouraged them to do it. As for not knowing what to say, I will email you a few scripts with ideas about how to specifically get Mack off. I also encourage you to take some time this morning and watch some of the jerk off instructions on Hamster or Red Tube or whatever adult site you watch. That will give you a sense of what is normal. Stick with the amateurs and avoid the cuckold and humiliation videos. Look for videos with wives and husbands and not the ones with bimbos and baby voices. You will see that they are personal and are done with a level of respect for each other. Check out the positions, too, to see what you might like.”

Mary’s fingers dirty danced around her clit. This was one of the hottest experiences she had ever had. The butt stimulation, the finger stimulation, John’s sexual talk, and exhibitionism. Oh, sweet Jesus, this was so good. She stretched out her legs and tightened her thigh muscles. The tension felt good. It was easy to visualize Mack stroking his eight-inch cock until he came for her; cum shooting everywhere. Energetically, she fingered her clit.

Controlling her voice she said, ”John, I think this is really erotic. It will be a whole other challenge to talk to Mack about this because I don’t typically talk like that. I am not sure he will go along with it either. We should talk about the second challenge”.

“The second one involves an erotic massage with a third person. You and Mack will choose who will be massaged, who will perform it, and how you will show me it was done.”

“And what exactly does erotic mean? I am asking because you didn’t say nude.” Mary continued to flex her thighs and abdomen. This felt so good.

“The person being massaged does not have to be nude but they must have an orgasm at the hands of the masseur.”

“Oh.”

“I hear the wheels turning already.”

“Well, yes, I mean, it’s arousing to consider the possibilities, isn’t it?” It was becoming more difficult to control her voice.

“I was hoping you would see it that way.”

“John, I think Mack will be excited to talk about today’s challenges but might be more reluctant to do them.”

“Understood. Today I also have a personal challenge for you.”

Mary gritted her teeth a little as she spoke. “And you were thinking that these two challenges were not enough to consider as well as me masturbating in front of a window?”

“There can never be too much when it comes to sex, can there?”

“I don’t know; but I suspect that you might, John.”

“In Dinkytown, there is a used-book store in the old Dinkydale Mall on 4th Street. It is on the second floor. Go there today and when you get there look for any book by Reed Waller. When you find one, call me. I will give you your challenge at that time.”

“John, what are you getting me into?” Mary wanted to hear more from John.

“Just a little fun”.

Mary hung up on John and turned her attention to herself. The sun was warm. The threesome album she and Mack reviewed was so hot. The electric sensation of her, Mack, and John on Sunday night; the memory of kissing John; the attention she received at the Foshay yesterday; the butt plug inside her; and now her imagining John’s cock being stroked to completion, all of these were leading her towards a satisfying climax in front of the large window.

Lost in her reverie, Mary did not notice Anne Weathers was sitting in her car across the street watching with an amused look on her face: Anne from the Minneapolis TV station, Anne who always looked like a million bucks at 6:00 a.m.; the Anne Weathers who had taken the day off to watch her daughter practice a little hockey at the university. She was sitting in her car and was about to pull out of her driveway when she noticed a little movement up in Mary’s window and simply looked up to see Mary with her legs wide open and her hand between her legs. Anne Weathers wondered whether she should call Mary and let her know what she saw or whether Mary would simply want her to ignore the whole thing. Anne decided she did not want to be late for practice and decided nothing needed to be done right away. She pulled out of her driveway and headed for the hockey center with the image of Mary in her mind.

Mary moved away from the window, away from the warm sun and called Mack. She toyed with the butt plug and teased her clit a little as she talked about the two challenges. Mack’s head was not in the game at the moment due to his work and he wanted to think more about it. They agreed to talk more after lunch. Both ideas were more than what he had imagined the challenges would be. Because Mack had a business lunch with another medical company to discuss a project, he would not be able to think straight until after that. He told Mary that he might be available around 2:30. When Mack hung up, he threw a few pistachios into his mouth. He chewed them as he thought about Mary and imagined the challenges.

There was plenty of time for Mary to find Dinkydale Mall to see what John had in mind for her. She arrived at the Mall right about noon. At the same time, Anne Weathers was returning from her daughter’s hockey practice. She was surprised to see Mary cross the street about a car length in front of her. Now what the dickens was Mary up to? Fourth Street was nowhere near Anne and Mary’s home. It is not likely Mary is here for a Land End’s Pasty, thought Anne. Given Mary’s performance this morning, Anne let her curiosity get the better of her. She could not imagine a scenario which would place Mary in the vicinity of the University at lunch time and, after this morning’s episode, Anne was curious. Anne parked and walked into the bricked hallway of Dinkydale Mall to see what Mary was up to… on the off chance it was no good.

Anne did not know Mary was upstairs in The Old Book House on the second floor and had already begun a search for Reed Waller books. She was not having much luck. She really had no clue where to look and--knowing John--there must be something that would challenge her. Slightly hesitant, Mary asked the clerk for help.

The clerk was an older man. He shuffled his feet slightly as he led Mary to an alcove with a window at the end. Pointing to the bottom row of books, he asked Mary how she knew about Reed Waller. Mary replied she was looking for a book for a friend and did not know anything about Reed Waller.

“Then you might be a little surprised at what you find,” said the man. “Reed Waller crafted adult comics in the 70’s to make fun of the Minnesota blue laws. Today you would call it erotica. The series that he wrote was called ‘Omaha The Cat Dancer’ and it was popular. It was set in Minneapolis but it was called Mipple City in his comics. We don’t have any early additions, but you will find a few reprint volumes down there.“

“Minnesota blue laws? Mipple City?”

The old man smiled. “The laws that allegedly protect society from the sins of commerce and sins of sex. For example, no car sales on Sunday, no alcohol sold on Sunday. The more interesting laws involved prohibitions against oral sex, or forbid men to ride motorcycles with shirts off. In one town it was illegal to sleep naked, and in others no bathtubs could have feet. No one really knows why the claw foot bathtub was banned. One of my favorite blue laws was in Minnetonka where it was a misdemeanor to enter a massage therapist’s business after 11 p.m. Most of these blue laws are ignored today except for the Sunday bans on car sales and alcohol. Minnesota was not puritanical but it was not permissive either when it came to the sex and commerce. In Waller’s time, the 1970s, there was a ban to close all strip clubs in the area. That is what started the Omaha The Cat Dancer Series.”

The old man shuffled back to the register and Mary crouched to retrieve a Reed Waller book. She was intrigued at the adult comics and sat in the chair near the window to read a little before calling John. The erotica was daring, well-illustrated, and actually had a story line. Mary decided to purchase the book for Mack and her to read later and set it on the side.

“Hello, John.“

“Hi, Mary.”

“This is fascinating, John. I never knew this about Mipple City and Omaha The Cat Dancer. I enjoyed this. I presume my personal challenge is related in some way?”

“I wanted you to know that there is a history of sex in Minneapolis that every generation should discover for themselves. I know that you and Mack are on a personal adventure but I also wanted you to know that we should remember those who have gone before us. Now let’s gets started with your personal challenge today. Take off your panties and take a picture of them some place among the books. Send me that picture and I will call you back to describe today’s personal challenge.”

Mary looked around and saw that the only privacy that permitted her to remove her underwear was in the Music Room in the front of the bookstore. She wandered into the room, stripped off her slacks, removed her panties, and put her slacks back on. She casually made her way back to the alcove again. She spread her panties alongside Reed Waller’s book, Omaha the Cat Dancer, and took two pictures sending one to John and the other to Mack, with the teasing note, "See what John made me do today?"

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

John Bull called a few seconds later.

It was right at this point that Anne discovered Mary in the book store. She saw Mary answer her phone. Anne ducked around the corner of the wall. Mary could not see her but she could listen into Mary’s side of the conversation.

“Mary, today’s challenge is two-fold: perform public erotic modeling at the window in the book aisle where you are. The second part of the challenge is to let one other person know the adventure you and Mack are taking this week. Share the secret with a friend, a stranger, or a family member that you and Mack will have a threesome this weekend.”

“John!? Public erotic modeling? What is that? The street below is full of people.”

“No worries, Mary. This is about learning your boundaries and not about you being submissive to me. You should only do what you are comfortable doing.”

“Maybe I am being silly considering what happened at the Foshay and given how this morning went. But in both those experiences, I had some measure of control.”

“Not silly. You are right that you do not have control over these outcomes. But you do have control over who you tell the story, too.”

“True. I’m in front of the window now.”

“I know. I can see you.”

“What? You’re here? Where are you?”

“I am in a place where I can protect you if needed, but I can also see you. Are you okay with that?”

“A little, actually.”

“Would you mind giving Mr. Waller and me a little tribute?”

“Mr. Waller is with you?”

“Do you mind if we share this challenge with him? He would be honored to receive a tribute from you. His comics were about women asserting themselves sexually. He has his sketch book with him and he would like to make a few pencils of you during your tribute. He is amazingly quick.”

“John, you are amazing. I’m flattered. What would Mr. Waller like me to do?” Mary was more than a little excited to know she was being sketched.

“Mary, he will sketch you as an animal character like Omaha at the strip club. We will give you a series of erotic modeling poses to act out. You won’t be taking any clothes off.”

“Erotic modeling poses?”

“Can you switch over to Bluetooth, Mary?”

“Yes, give me a second to put it on.” Mary rummaged through her purse.

“Ok, John. I am ready.”

“The idea behind erotic modeling poses actually came about quite a few years back as a way to be naked with other people legally- and make money- but without sex actually taking place. It is very arousing to watch. While both sexes can do this, there is usually a man who solicits other men to pay for the privilege of being naked with a woman, usually his wife. The man shares the money with the woman and, in return, the paying men are naked themselves with a naked woman. There’s no sex involved although it is not uncommon for the poses to replicate sex acts. The pose typically lasts three minutes and then a new pose is struck. The organizing man usually calls ‘time’ and then re-positions both the man and the woman into another erotic naked pose. Think of the Madonna video Vogue as an example.“

“Hmmm, okay, so you are saying that because this is a public space, I should keep my clothes on while acting out sexy scenes? I am okay with that. I was worried that you might want me to expose more.”

“Ah, I see. Let’s start with you appearing to pinch your nipples and giving us a ‘come hither’ look. Because of your location, we will keep it to a minute instead of three minutes. Is it safe for you to begin?”

Mary looks around and doesn’t see anyone. “Yes, John.”

“Okay time starts now.”

Mary pinched the fabric of her shirt and grasped her nipples. She leaned forward in a Monroe-esque pose, arched an eyebrow, and slightly turned her head, suggesting that the receiver of her look should "come hither". She thought it would be easy to last a minute but found it was more difficult than she thought.

“Fifteen seconds more, Mary.“

“More difficult than I thought.”

Anne peeked around the corner to see what Mary was doing. She saw Mary squeezing her nipples and being provocative. Anne ducked behind the wall again.

“Oh, Mary, the sketching looks great. You will love it. Now could you pretend you are nude and trying to cover yourself up by placing one hand over your pussy and one hand across your nipples? Imagine that you have been surprised in the shower, for example.”

“Ok. John. I feel like I am in my own Mipple City adventure now.”

Mary covered herself and posed. Looking out the window, she tried to discover where John and Reed Waller could be but she did not see them. This was fun in a weird sort of way. She tried to imagine what erotic pose modeling would really be like. She would be nude with a group of men and each man would take turns being nude with her while another man arranged them in erotic poses. She wondered what it might be like to be in the missionary position with a naked stranger. His erect cock might even be touching her. Other men would be watching. Mary was aroused thinking about it. Then she thought about doggy style, head down with her kitty on display and a stranger’s cock between her thighs. Maybe a cock like John’s, or maybe it might be several strangers. The thought gave her a sex flush. If Mack was there to protect her from crude or boorish men, erotic nude modeling would be exciting. Mary’s mind jumped to images of undersized men; men with less than six-inch erections who would masturbate towards her. It would be incredibly arousing if the men were also Latin-looking and married. Mary had all the thoughts of a Latin lover fetish. Not one she would ever act upon, but a fetish just the same. Mary was wet now.

Sweet Jesus. I have to stop watching porn, Mary thought. She should not be having thoughts like this. I’m a married woman and Mack is a good lover. She pressed her fingers against her mound and shifted slightly to make it a caress. And yet, here I am in a window doing what another man is asking me to do, fantasizing, and liking it.

“Mary, it’s time to change poses. Would you mind taking a little more risk? Mr. Waller is asking if you would pose with one hand underneath your top squeezing your breast while the other hand is inside your slacks. I don’t think anyone has seen you up there yet.”

Mary’s fingers unbuttoned the top of her slacks and slipped inside. The other hand cupped her breast and squeezed it gently.

Mary checked out her reflection in the window and did not see anyone behind her. “John, how does this look?”

She was fairly sure that John and Reed Waller could not see her finger her clit. She didn’t think it was naughty. It was just pleasurable. She imagined erotic scenes with naked men, erect cocks, her primal husband overseeing the event, controlling the sexuality of it; he would be rubbing other men’s noses in it, almost literally; they would never have a woman like her for themselves. Mary was intoxicated at the thought of Mack showing her off.

At just that moment, Anne Weathers peeked around the corner. She did not hear Mary talking anymore to whoever John was. What in the world was going on with Mary? She was at the window, hands in her pants, and playing with herself! Was that Mary’s panty next to a book on a chair? This was not the Mary that she knew!

Mary saw movement in the reflection. “Good bye. Call you later.” Mary tapped out.

Mary broke her pose but maintained her composure as she turned around and came face to face with Anne.

“Hello, Anne. I am surprised to see you here.”

“Hi, Mary, is everything okay?”

“I think so. Why do you ask?”

“Hmm, well, hmmm. Well, I think I heard you talking to someone named John. You mentioned Mipple City, the Foshay Hotel, erotic modeling, and now you appear to be doing something erotic at the window. Are you having an affair?”

“Oh, good Lord, no, Anne. The only affair I am having is with Mack, although I can see why you might think differently.”

Anne was relieved but still skeptical. “Ohhhhkay, thennnn. You are not having an affair and Mack is somewhere below watching you?”

Mary couldn’t help but laugh at Anne’s skepticism. “Mack is not here. Really, Anne, I am not having an affair with anyone but John, I mean, Mack. Oh, shit. I’m. I…uh…I can’t believe that you showed up like this. You are a gift, I think.”

Anne cocked an eyebrow. “I am not sure I really want to know… but I am dying to know… what is going on. If I am a gift, then clue me in. I saw you this morning enjoying the sun in your window. Something is happening, isn’t it?”

“Oh. Sorry about that.”

“No worries. I know that feeling; but something is happening, yes?”

“C’mon, let’s get out of here. Let’s grab a coffee downstairs and I will fill you in.”

Anne saw the open book with nude drawings. It was obviously an erotic graphic novel. What was Mary up to and why didn’t Mary pick up her underwear?

“Mary, did you want to take these with us?” Anne pointed. Mary laughed nervously and put them in her purse. She left the book behind.

Seated at the café with their coffees, Anne leaned in towards Mary. “If it is none of my business, tell me, and we can talk about something else. But if we do talk about something else, I will only be thinking I wonder what Mary is up to.”

“It is personal, Anne, so please don’t share what I am about to tell you. It is about Mack and I, but also about a man named John. I share this with you because I was challenged to share it with someone and you are a perfect choice, as well as a timely one.”

“Challenged? Mack and John? Maybe you should start from the beginning?”

Thirty minutes later, Anne knew almost the whole story--Mary held back on exactly what the challenges were. Anne sat there with a look of wonder on her face. Who was this woman, this friend of twelve years, this soccer mom who raised two competent children and who had a handsome successful husband? A marriage adventure? Feelings of wonder, concern, envy, and astonishment shredded Anne’s composure as she absorbed it all. She thought only TV and radio personalities did this kind of thing; like she once did a long while ago.

“So this man, John, hires himself out to have threesomes with couples? Sorry, marriage adventures?”

“Actually, he doesn’t hire himself out. He is already wealthy and he does this partly because he loves the adventure and partly because he is damn good at it. He is like a travel guide for Mack and I.”

“So you and Mack intend to have him in your bed on Saturday? And Mack is ok with this?”

“More than ok. He is looking forward to it and so am I. But it won’t be in our bed. John says the first time is better in a hotel with role play, well, that isn’t quite true. What he said was that given Mack’s and my personality that a hotel seduction theme would be better than home alone.”

“I am not sure what to say but I am curious about these challenges. Care to share any more of them?”

“Maybe afterward, I will say that today could have ended differently if you had not been in the right place at the right time. I could not imagine calling anyone and telling them about this. In a way, I am glad that you showed up. It makes it so much easier.”

Anne was amused. “There is something to be said for good timing, I guess. If I can help you this week as a lookout or something, let me know. I am curious how this will go.”

“Well, you can help me today, actually. May I take your picture as proof that I told someone about this adventure?”

“You ask a lot of a friend. I think its fine, but how will John know that you told me about this?”

“I have been thinking about that as we’re sitting here. Do you feel emboldened today?”

“Uh oh, am I getting myself into trouble? I might be ‘emboldened’. What kind of trouble did you have in mind?”

“I see that you have a skirt on. How about an upskirt picture for me to send to John?”

“Upskirt picture? Here?” Anne looked around the café and saw that it was barely half full and no one nearby.

“Yes. What do you say?”

Anne wagged a friendly finger towards Mary. “Okay, I’ll do this for you. Just know that I will cross this off my bucket list, if I ever create one that is.”

“Are you in for a penny and a pound, Anne?”

“What more mischief can I do?”

Mary leaned forward conspiratorially. “Would you mind removing your panties? I’ll take a picture or two below the table and then one of you holding them in your hand. John would love that.”

“Mary, you owe me big time for this, you know. I will have to partly cover my face just in case some unintended person gets ahold of these. Well, I have done more than this in the past, but I can’t believe I am doing this for you.”

“I have had that very thought a few times already this week. Just a sec. Okay, camera ready.”

Anne looked around to make sure she would not be seen. She hiked her skirt, slid her panty under her butt, and pushed it to the floor. Stepping out of it, she spread her legs wide underneath the table. Mary took a few pictures before she got it right. Discreetly, Anne balled up her panty in one hand and held them to one side of her face. “Click” went Mary’s camera and two photos were sent to John’s cell phone with the words: My friend knows. The same two photos were sent to Mack with the words: Guess who? John made this happen.

Anne put her panties in her purse and straightened her skirt.

“So much more difficult to put them on when sitting down, you know. I think I’ll be commando the rest of the day. I want to hear more about this little adventure of yours. Will you tell me?”

“Yes, because it will be almost impossible not to but maybe next week.”

“If there are pictures, can I see them?”

“Are you getting into this, Anne? Seems like it.”

“What’s not to get into? My neighbor is on a marriage adventure that sounds like fun. And remember… sharing is caring.”

Mary smiled. Anne was simply terrific. Mary wasn’t so sure she wanted to share everything with Anne but she appreciated Anne’s acceptance.

“We’ll see. It all depends on what happens.”

“Fair enough. Now what happens with the rest of today?”

“Well, now I am going home and calling Mack about today’s challenge. We have to decide what to do.”

“And you are keeping that to yourself? Ok, then. Your afternoon sounds more adventurous than mine. I am off to buy a pair of shoes, I think.”

Impishly, Mary replied, “It might actually be a good day to shop for shoes. You are undressed for it now. The clerk might like the view.”

Anne smiled impishly in return, “I haven’t flashed a man since forever. I will let you know if I can find a discount.”

2:30 PM Tuesday

Mary called Mack and relayed this morning’s adventure and challenges. She left out the exhibitionist orgasm in the morning. Sometimes discretion is the better part of a marriage. When Mary sent the pictures of Anne to Mack, he had no clue about who was in the photo but the woman seemed familiar. When he was told, he was only slightly surprised. There was one attribute that all on-air personalities have: they like to be admired. But now Anne knew what they were up to. He hoped it would not become a problem. Then Mack thought ‘what the hell we might need an accomplice anyway’ given John’s creativity. Anne might become a helper who just may solve a problem John did not know he had.

“It is so late in the day. I am not sure that we have time to prepare for an erotic massage. But I do like the idea of us considering who would be massaged and by whom and who would record. We might have to play rock, paper, and scissors to figure that out.”

“Will you be comfortable masturbating in front of a camera? I thought you might find that a bridge too far.”

“Well, it is just the two of us, in private, so that is a plus. But I am also turned on by the thought of you being sexpressive towards me and, of course, me cumming on your tits. You might have to help me get started but I am sure I can manage the finish.“

“Well, in that case, I will be looking at plenty of men’s cocks this afternoon and I’ll be taking lessons in the art of aural stimulation. That’s aural with an au, Mack.“

“It may start with an au but there is a big O in there someplace,” Mack teased back.

“You better hope so or the whole thing will be ruined.”

“Just remember that a double entendre isn’t enough to get me there. I expect a little visual stimulation as well.”

“You do, do you? Hmmm, I’ll have to think about that.”

“Good bye, dear. Have fun watching those men.”

“Oh, I will.”

Mary sat down at the computer, connected to the adult website they watched, and searched for “Jerk off Instructions”. Two types appealed to her: the strap-on jerk off instructions and the couple masturbation videos. She was aroused as she watched one encouragement after another. About a half-hour later, she searched for Men Solo Masturbation and watched a dozen nice cocks wanked by their owners until they emptied themselves here, there, and everywhere. She looked at several tributes that men gave to their wives, their girlfriends, and to celebrities. There were three tributes to Anne Weather’s picture from the TV website. Different cocks, so different jocks, no doubt about it, thought Mary. Anne had a few fans out there and Mary wondered if Anne knew it. A jealous thought entered Mary’s head. Would men tribute her the same way they did Anne?

Reading the text below the videos, Mary wondered why men performed sexual tributes to women. There was an orgasm involved, of course. Then she was struck by a thought. His biological seed was a gift to a woman, not just an orgasm for him. No wonder men called it a tribute. It meant that a man thought she was worthy to receive his seed.

Mary understood then why Mack liked to watch her pleasure herself. Mary was telling him that she's available for his seed and that she pleasures herself anticipating it. It made sense now.

It dawned on Mary then why Mack was supportive of this adventure. While it was true that he wished to heighten the sex between them, at the root of this marriage adventure it was all about the other man’s seed. Mack was sharing her with another man so she could receive another man’s seed. If Mary accepted another man’s seed and still chose Mack afterward, it was a testament and a credit to Mack’s manliness. Perhaps Mack didn’t understand it fully but Mary did. It wasn’t just a threesome; it was Mary choosing Mack’s seed over John’s.

A husband could forgive his wife if she kissed another man. He could even forgive his wife if she allowed another man to pleasure her, provided the man did not cum. Almost every husband, any husband, could overlook the most lascivious behaviors of his wife, unless and until, another man gave up his seed for her. That was the final straw. If a married woman participated in or assisted a man in giving up his seed, well, that was adultery, it was betrayal, and the marriage was over in spirit if not in fact. A husband could find a rationale to overlook his wife’s behavior as a flirt, as a stripper, or as a bar vixen; however, the moment his wife was either present or responsible when another man gave up his seed, she was cheating. If she made another man cum, it was a bridge too far. The only exception to this rule, the one exception, is when the husband was complicit. If the husband either did not care about his wife’s trysts or if he gave explicit permission, then the marriage would remain intact. Like this marriage adventure, thought Mary.

Ping! An email window popped up telling her she had an email from John: Nice timing, John, you know when to make me think of you. Mary opened the email to see that John was sending his thoughts on jerk off instructions that Mary might use with Mack. Mary knew that Mack was going to have a great orgasm. It was a tribute to her. After all, she was providing Mack an opportunity to gift her with his seed and John could only watch on video. She liked the idea of counting coup. She knew Mack would approve because Mary already had his permission.

Mary then thought about what she might say to Mack that would enhance his orgasm. It was all about the deed and the seed.

 

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments