Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Semina Vitae Twelve

"A marriage adventure in Mipple City"

7
4 Comments 4
3.9k Views 3.9k
8.0k words 8.0k words
Recommended Read

Saturday Night 11:00 PM

Mack looked into the bottom of his glass. The mix of manseed and Bailey’s had tasted good.

“I would not have done this a week ago. It might be weirder to think about sharing cum than it is to doing it. This actually tasted pretty good. I can see why those women liked it."

Mary almost interrupted him, “Speaking of taste… John, you tasted good. And Mack, you tasted different tonight. I mean better. You were sweeter. Does this have anything to do with you drinking tea this week?”

Mack and John exchanged a look that Mary caught. Mary rolled her eyes.

“Okay, what is it I don’t know?”

Mack answered, “I didn’t believe John when he told me that I could change the taste of my cum but I tried it. It worked, I guess.”

“What worked?”

“I’ve been eating pineapples, pears, and pistachios all week to improve the taste of my semen.”

John added, “That, plus he stopped eating and drinking things that makes semen taste bad.”

Mary looked skeptical and said, “Seriously?”

John replied, “Seriously.”

“And does this work for women, too?”

“Yes. The taste of a woman can be changed the same way. You don’t have to be a purist about it. Just eat and drink only the things found in Nature. This is what your body evolved from and designed itself to accept over time.”

“I was wondering why Mack had this thing for pineapples and pears all of a sudden. But why do you taste differently than Mack if you are eating the same things?”

“Oh, partly the fact that Mack has only had a week to detox but also because of my experimentation.”

“What do you mean by experimentation?”

“I experiment with my diet to improve the taste of my semen. Some of my adventures include women who use my seed when they masturbate or when they have sex with other people. You don’t need help from me to think about all the ways in which a man’s seed might be arousing. I send these women three or four samples at a time. They send me an email telling me what they think of the taste.”

Mack looked surprised. “Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

“Do they pay you?”

“No. I don’t ask for money but sometimes, I do ask for the story behind the experience.”

Mary thought about this for a second. “Are there both men and women on your, hmmm, tasting council?”

“There have been but now there are just women.”

Mary could imagine masturbation scenarios in which having the cock cream of a certain man might add to erotic pleasure. This was not a far-fetched idea.

Might be an opportunity for another marriage adventure. She would keep this in mind.

Aloud Mary asked, “Do you have a story you can share?”

“No, not for sharing. Do you remember what you said to Mack in your video about rubbing his seed on my cock and then licking it off? I will tell you there is a state governor who coats my semen on her husband’s cock and then fucks him. Both enjoy the hell out of it.”

“Governor Dayton? Wait, no. He probably hasn't had any semen for decades. You said the governor was a she. Hmmm. That is almost cuckolding isn’t it? As foreplay, this could be hot.”

“It is hot, especially when she collects it herself, sends her husband a photo, and takes it home.”

“What? Wait. How…” Mack closed his mouth. He couldn’t articulate his question.

“All I will say is that she milks me and takes it home in her purse. It is a bit kinky to think of her carrying my seed through airport security, you know. But she does... She does one other thing that I like, too. This she does for me because I ask her to do it. She carries an ounce or so of my seed in a vial that she wears on a wrist bracelet or else around her neck. I sometimes see it in photos of her. Her husband loves it, too. She probably does it more for him than me but I still get a kick out of knowing that she wears my seed in the presence of others.”

“They make vials for this?”

“Sort of. Cremation jewelry works really well. Most people use it to carry ashes of a loved one but it can carry other things, too. There’s a porn writer and his Hot Wife who keep mementos of their experiences using this jewelry. She likes to wear the jewelry and, when asked by friends, she explains who they were and when she experienced them.”

John could see the wheels turning in Mary’s mind. Perhaps Mary might want this, too.

“Who knew there was so much threesome sex? Other than you, of course.” Mack meant it as a compliment and John took it that way.

“I have a good seat for the show, apparently.”

Mary was curious about the tasting council. “So when you say ‘experiment’, you mean you try different foods for a while and see what effect it has on the taste?”

“Yes. For women, the largest difference is with things that change the acidity of the vagina. You have heard the expression ‘sweet pussy’? I can tell you that is true. A woman should avoid B-vitamins, asparagus, coffee, cigarettes, and beets. Avoid drugs, too. Wine is good. And for men and women both, citrus fruits and sweet melons improve the overall taste. Eat more spices, the kinds you find during Christmas work well: cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, sage, and peppermint. Just remember that if your urine smells strong, you probably don’t taste good.“

“So is this what you think about when you taste a woman? What kind of spices she eats?” Mary wondered what John thought about her taste.

“I knew you were going to ask me that.”

“Well, inquiring minds want to know…”

“Mary, everything about you pleases me. You have an excellent husband, a good sense of humor, an attitude that is terrific to be around. You are physically fit and your height and weight are proportional. You are intelligent and attractive. Plus, you smell and taste good to me… Mack, did I miss anything?”

“Mary is an excellent mother, wife, and an all-around adventurer in life. I’m proud to be her husband.”

“Aww, you two are making me feel special.”

Mack caught John’s eye and then looked at Mary. “You are …”

John and Mack finished the sentence together: “…special.”

John fist-bumped Mack. Mary laughed.

“If I am special, how about you both give me some of that alpha male special attention?” Mary opened her arms and her legs as wide as she could. ”This is for both of you. Don’t let it go to waste, men.”

“Mack, you ready for this?”

“Maybe so.”

“This is a good time for Hardwear.”

“Maybe so. You might be right.”

Mary looked at the two of them. “Why do I always get the impression that I am behind the conversations you two are having?”

Mack smiled and offered an explanation. “Because we have two brains to think about one woman and you have one brain to think about two men?”

Mary teased quickly, “Sounds like we are evenly matched then.”

John winced, “Ouch. Funny, and probably true, but ouch just the same.”

Mack started to explain. “Hardwear is a cock ring that John recommended. It’s kind of cool, too. Let me get it.”

He rose and retrieved the ring from his shaving kit. Returning to Mary, he showed her how it worked and explained how it helped stiffen erections.

“Did you test this thing before tonight?” Mary was curious about when. They'd had a busy week together.

“Well, it would make sense, wouldn’t it? Not with a woman, of course, but I have worn it.”

“You better say that. How come I don’t know about this?”

“It's supposed to be a surprise, you know.”

“Ok, put it on. I am curious. John, do you have one of these?“

“Not tonight. But I have several different cock rings for different reasons.”

“Do I sense a story or two about these?”

“Later, maybe.”

Mack snapped the beads into place. “What do you think?”

Mary reached out and pulled on Mack’s member. “You are bigger around and your head is larger compared to your normal size.”

John asked if Mary liked the look.

“I do. I want to test drive this thing. Mack, let's make your wife happy. You lie down and let me be on top. John, you run the camera. I want a video of me on Mack’s cock with the cock ring. Mack, you are so big right now. I am going to ride you until the sun comes up. Speaking figuratively, not literally.”

Mack lay face up on the bed and Mary sat down on his cock slowly, giving herself time to adjust to the larger size of his shroom and the width of his shaft. “Oh, Mack. This is like a whole new cock for you... I mean for me. This is nice.”

Mary leaned forward and kissed Mack. He stroked her back and caressed her thighs. His erection was enormous as far as he was concerned. Plus, it was sliding in and out of her with new feelings of power. Mary bounced on his cock and he felt it touch the bottom of her pussy. He would be careful not to hurt her but she was in control of the depth and pace of penetration in her pussy.

Mary was all cowgirl on Mack’s cock. She moved her hips and legs to fuck her husband harder and faster. She was test driving her husband and she liked the ride of him. Suddenly, she slowed the tempo and took him deep within. She hoped John was capturing the visual of her pussy being split by Mack’s cock. It stretched her and it felt good but what she really wanted to do was to show John her pussy while she was fucking her husband’s cock. Her lips spread wide, pierced by Mack's cock; they gripped Mack’s cock and John watched as Mack's cock appeared and disappeared inside her. Mary was counting a little coup on John by giving Mack the physical pleasure and John the visual pleasure.

While there was good video of Mack’s penetration, John himself was focused on Mary’s asshole. He wondered if Mary would go through with her plan to have John penetrate her first and Mack second. He was pretty sure Mack had just one more orgasm in him before he would need to sleep. The Hardwear cock ring had a well-deserved reputation for intensifying a man’s orgasm, which usually meant all his seed would be emptied out of his prostate and seminal vesicles. If Mary let Mack cum in her pussy, he would pass out. He would not raise another erection to cum in her ass.

John reached out with his free hand and touched Mary’s anus. Not for penetration, but as a reminder that it was available to him with her permission. She understood his cue.

“Mack, I want to try a double penetration with you in my pussy and John in my ass. If John can get in then I want to switch positions and have you cum in my ass tonight. Are you in for a penny on this, Mack?”

Mack’s cock became harder. Mary felt it.

She cooed, “Your cock wants it, Mack, so I am going to take that as a yes.”

She kissed Mack and explored his mouth with her tongue. Her pussy went deep on Mack’s cock again.

“One second. I need a condom now if I will be inside you later.” John put the handheld down and took a condom from his kit. In two seconds he had ripped it open and rolled it down his cock. He grabbed his lubricant and climbed into bed.

Mack was half protector and half provider now. “You sure about this?”

“Mack, I want you to cum in my ass but your cock is really big. If I can take John, I think I can take you or most of you.”

Mack’s thoughts were swirling. He had wanted to do this for a long time but Mary had been reluctant. This marital adventure was all upside as far as Mack was concerned and it was all because of John.

If this threesome is the reason I fuck Mary’s ass, I owe him big time. Mack had never thought that a threesome would lead to this.

Incredible.

Mack looked around Mary to see John with his condom-covered cock behind Mary. He gave John an up nod to show he was okay with it.

John poured lubricant on Mary’s asshole and added more to his condom.

Sweet Jesus, thought John. Mack was an amazing man to give him permission to be the first cock in Mary’s ass; a privilege not often given by a husband to another man. These two were special.

John placed his thumb against Mary’s asshole and gently pushed it inside. Mary reacted almost immediately to the feeling and her anus gripped him tight. John moved very slowly in and out, waiting for Mary’s anus to relax and to accept his thumb masturbation. When it did, John presented the head of his cock to it.

“Mary press back a little while I push in. There will be a little pain but it is bearable and you will feel the expansion as I enter. There is no rush.”

Mary pressed back and realized the difference between John’s size and her butt plug size was more than she thought. When John’s shroom popped through, John paused and Mary moaned. She couldn’t help it. Her anus gripped him tight behind the glans. She felt the size of him and she paused to experience having something in both openings.

“Mare, let’s hold it right there until you feel comfortable. Mack, never rush this. Mary will take pleasure from you just being inside her. She will move against you when her body is ready.”

Mary felt her asshole stretched as never before. She tried to relax her ass; she had some success but it was obvious that her body would take his cock when it was ready, not before. They each waited. Mack held still. He did not want Mary to feel any pain because of him but he knew she would feel some. It is part of everyone’s first experience.

Mary moaned and made sex noises Mack had never heard before. Guttural sounds. Throaty noises. Eventually, she moved her hips to experience both men. So much meaning was attached to this moment that she could not speak. Her mouth opened, she leaned forward, and made some kind of noise between a moan and a growl.

”More.” Mary adjusted her hips as John micro–inched himself inside... slowly... carefully.

“More.” Mary breathed the words. John pressed forward a little then pulled back slightly before pressing himself deeper.

It was a new experience for Mary. Her asshole had never been stretched like this, not even with the butt plug. John’s cock made her asshole burn a little but not enough for her to want him to stop. He was slowly penetrating her and she could feel him going deeper. Her brain was telling her there was a cock up her ass, her mind was telling her that she could do this, her body was saying Fuck me. Oh my god, fuck me.

Mack moved inside her. Both men went slowly, both under control, both deep. Suddenly, Mary felt the pleasure and she knew she had crossed another line. She tried to process this feeling of two cocks fucking her and realized she couldn’t. It was new. There was no comparison. It was amazing that she had two cocks inside her. Her mouth opened wide; she froze and felt both men moving in her anatomy. So personal. So humbling. So good. She breathed raggedly in through her nose and puffed and grunted out through her mouth. Her eyes half-stared, half-blinked, and half-rolled with the slow filling and re-filling of her biology.

The slow and deliberate coordination of Mack’s and John’s penetration was beyond words, yet her brain kept trying to explain it to her.

You have John’s cock in your ass. Oh my God. I am being fucked in the ass. And Mack’s cock is deep in your pussy. Oh. My. Effin’. God. You are so being used for two men’s sexual pleasure and you are so loving it.

Mary was humbled by the experience. She felt so connected, so intimate. The burn of John’s cock moving in her ass was nothing but hot pleasure. The shock and awe of the experience paralyzed her. She did not want to move. Two men were invading her spaces in ways she had never experienced before. She could not think; she could only grunt sounds she had never made before in her life.

Mack could feel John’s cock move in and out with his. He matched John’s slow rhythm. Mary was holding herself still. Her mouth was open; her gurgling and grunts were new to his ears but each one told Mack it was all good for her.

John was careful with his cock in Mary’s ass. Her sphincter was tight. He was far enough in to know that his cock was moving in and out of her rectum. He moved slowly and deliberately. He was training her asshole. Slower strokes, halfway in, were most important. He was careful to have the right angle, too.

For five minutes, Mary felt the two of them inside her. She was definitely going to do this again. Her asshole burned a little less but the magnitude, the humility, and the intimacy of having two men inside her spaces remained.

“Change, please,” Mary whispered. She wanted Mack to cum in her ass.

John slowly removed himself from Mary and slid the condom off his cock. Mack withdrew second. His cock looked so much larger than John’s with the Hardwear doing what it was supposed to do.

“You okay, Mare?” Mack asked.

“Yes. But you really have to go slow, Mack. John felt large and you will feel larger. Maybe you should take the cock ring off.”

Mack unclipped the ring. His cock remained erect but the pressure was lessened. There was less swelling.

“It will also be a better experience for you without me this first time. Mack is larger and longer and he will stretch you more than I did. You both are new to this. It is better to take Mack without me this time. Next time we can try for more. Ok?”

Mack agreed. “We don’t want to hurt you, Mare.”

“I, uh, hmm, I really did want a DP and double cum when this was a one-time experience but knowing we will do this again, I think we can wait on the double. I still want Mack to cum in my ass, though.”

John moved into protector mode. “Mack, wear a condom to start. The lube and smoothness will help Mary adjust to your size. When you both are adjusted, Mary can rise up, then you can pull out, remove the condom, and re-enter to finish inside. Slow strokes first. Use an entire bottle of lube if you need to. Mare, there will still be stretching this time but less of it.”

Mack nodded. “Get this on video, John.”

Mack pulled a condom out of the drawer and John made a mental note that Mack had put them there. More confirmation that Mack had put some thought into this in advance. He had prepared for anything.

Mary took the packet from Mack. “Hand it over, sailor. This is my experience. John, record me putting this on Mack. I haven’t done this in 20 years but it isn’t rocket science.”

John recorded Mary opening the packet and rolling it down Mack’s cock. She gave him a couple of strokes while applying more lube and then lifted her leg over to face Mack.

“Ok, sailor. I’m on top this time. Let me do this. Nice and slow.”

Mary maneuvered Mack’s cock to her anus and pressed down slowly. There was less resistance than Mary anticipated and the head of Mack’s cock was sitting inside her sphincter before she she knew it. The butt plug training and John’s penetration and anal initiation were successful so far.

Sweet Jesus. I am in Mary’s ass. Don’t blow this. Control yourself. I can’t believe I am in her ass.

Aloud Mack said, “This is amazing. You okay?”

“I’m good.”

Mary locked eyes with Mack. An intimate moment, a first for them. John may have blazed the trail but Mary and Mack were walking this new path together now. Mary worked a little bit more of Mack’s cock inside her and then kissed him. Her lips on his lips, her nipples on his chest, her ass on his cock, and his hands on her hips.

This makes for a good memory, she thought.

She pushed down a little more. She was mindful of the angle and she felt Mack’s cock go higher inside her.

Fuck, he’s big.

She broke her kiss and straightened slightly. She paused for the pleasure of the moment. Nothing had ever prepared her for these sensations.

Her anus suddenly relaxed and she felt the pleasure of his penetration overtake her. She experimented with sliding her anus over Mack’s shaft.

I can do this, she thought. A little pain but more pleasure than I thought possible.

She wanted to fuck Mack with her ass and not the other way round. This was naughty sex; carnal and feral. Mack could fuck her ass doggy style next time. She was in control this time.

She bent over to touch her nipples to Mack’s chest, bending his cock backwards as she did. “Does that hurt?”

“No. You?”

“I can take this. No pounding me, ok? I want to ass fuck your cock. This is a gift from me to you.”

Mack nodded. Mary raised and lowered herself on his cock, pressing him inside her.

She kept her mouth closed this time and ground her teeth a little as she took more of him inside. She controlled the pace and the stroke. She was ass fucking him. It was another first for her and for him. How do you explain the feeling of something going into your body where things normally come out? Strange and good didn’t cover it. This was ass fucking.

Her mind went all helter-skelter on her. When sexual stimulation surpassed her ability to process it, her mind went to Wonderland where everything was not the same as she knew it. It had happened with Mack several times before and it was happening again. She could not help it. Sensory overload did not quite capture the moment-to-moment stimulation or the stream-of-consciousness that came from fucking his cock with her ass.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Aloud Mary said, “Fuck me, Mack. Do it now. Don’t pound me deep but fuck me.“

She let Mack take control of the movement and the pace. She wanted Mack to use her but not abuse her. She wanted to feel him move inside her in new ways.

At first, Mack moved deliberately inside her. She was so tight around his shaft. He was apprehensive. He took care. He did not hurt her but he did quicken his pace and shorten his penetration.

Release quickly became urgent. He was fucking her ass and his eroticism was off the charts. He was close. So very close.

“Fuck, Mare.” Mack held her hips and gave short upward thrusts.

John spoke for the first time since he had started recording, “Let’s get that condom off now. It is not easy for first timers. I will help.”

John set the camera down and heard Mack say, “How?”

Picking up the bottle of lube, John moved behind Mary.

“It is a practical thing for the position you are in. Trust me? In for a penny?”

“In for a pound, I think.”

Mary looked backward towards John.

“When I tell you, Mare, you are going to rise up. We will pull the condom off and add some lube to Mack’s cock and you will set yourself on it again. Then Mack will finish inside you. Mack, you okay with that?”

“Mary wants me to finish inside her. If you say this is the way to do it, I believe you.”

“Are you ready, Mack?”

Mack nodded.

“Mary, rise up.”

John squirted a large amount of lube into his right hand. As soon as Mack’s cock cleared Mary’s ass, John reached in with his left hand. He grasped the condom’s receptacle end between his fingers and pulled it off with a snap. Immediately, John reached in with his right hand and stroked the lube down Mack’s cock and up again. Twice very fast.

“Back down, Mare.” John held Mack’s cock firmly in his hand as Mary pressed her asshole against the shroom and it popped inside. John let go.

In less than two seconds, Mack’s cock was back inside Mary without a condom.

Mack was too shocked to even speak. His cock had just been lubed and stroked by another man and then held while his wife thrust herself on it. He did not know that was going to happen. He should have but he didn’t. He thought Mary was going to do this.

Mary was surprised. Wow, John touched his cock. Wow.

“Mary, kiss Mack and encourage him to fuck your ass and finish.” John grabbed the camera and focused on Mack’s cock buried in Mary’s ass.

Mary pressed her hands on Mack’s chest for support.

“Mack, this is so fucking hot. Fuck me in the ass, Mack. We can talk about everything later.”

She moved her ass down and then up his cock.

Mack was wrapping his head around what had just happened and here Mary was now fucking him bareback with her ass.

You can be mad at John later, his dick said. Don’t cockblock this. Me and you and Mary all want to cum in her ass.

Mack focused on short hip pumps, stroking upward into Mary’s tight hole. In this position, only the top third of his cock was inside Mary. Mack grunted “Fuck” between gritted teeth as his entire body shuddered. He was about to cum big time. His cock in Mary’s asshole was driving his eroticism to new heights.

Mack’s cock was in places Mary never imagined possible. Her asshole was pleasured in ways she had never experienced before. She felt Mack’s cock swell and felt it pulse and pump his seed inside. Her asshole felt his climax. How strange and good it was.

Mack spasmed inside Mary’s ass. His fluid spent in the first two spurts; he spasmed dry the next four times before his climax ended. Hard and dry, he convulsed underneath her. Shuddering and grunting, his balls squeezed tighter than he thought possible. They ached to deliver more sperm into her but there wasn’t any. His cock strained, his asshole strained, his whole fucking body strained, but he was dry.

The best goddamn orgasm of my life. Mack knew it was true. She had done this. She had made this happen. John had made this happen.

Mary had different thoughts: In my ass. In my fucking ass. I pleasured him in my ass. She had a bit of pride in completing the act. Mission accomplished.

She believed she owned his dick now as never before and he owned her asshole the same way. She had ass-whipped him. She felt powerful, pleased, and pleasured. Even if he reclaimed this power later, it was her accomplishment to take him in her ass. She had ass-whipped him. They both knew it. He was spent and she took pride in it.

Mack could not move. His arms and legs were disconnected from his body... and perhaps from his brain, too. His cock was semi-hard but his body was broken into thousands of shards that reflected his experience. They had to be re-assembled before he could move.

Mary rose slowly and she moved off his cock. A bit of semen dripped onto the sheet. She held him and kissed him. She told him everything was fine; that she was fine. She told him how good it was with him.

Mack waited until he had control over his body again before he spoke. When he did, he spoke without moving.

“John, I understand why you did that but don’t do that again.”

“I get it. There wasn’t time to explain. You were pretty far along in the journey and if I had taken the time, an intimate moment for you and Mary would have been lost. But I want you to know that I hear what you are saying.”

“Okay. We are good. Never again, though.”

Mary was still processing that Mack’s cum was leaking out of her ass and that John had touched Mack’s cock and lived. How many husbands and wives had this for a memory? A few maybe, but not a majority.

So many firsts, thought Mary. John made this happen for us. He's so amazing.

“You two stay connected and let me bring you something to clean up.”

John rescued the semen glass from the ice bucket and dumped the ice into the tub. He let the sink water get warm and filled the bucket a bit more than half way. With washcloths and towels, he returned to the bed.

Mack and Mary were hugging each other when John returned. They cleaned each other while John busied himself with removing the spent condoms and checking the time and battery power remaining on both cameras. He could see Mack was fading fast. Three orgasms in a couple of hours was almost heroic. He would need to sleep soon.

Mack and Mary were having a moment together. John respected it and sat quietly on the edge of the bed watching them hold each other. They had broken through so many moral, intimate, and monogamous boundaries this week. The affection they had for each other was admirable. The love they had for each other was authentic.

John was envious. It was the same authenticity that John once had had with his wife before it all went away. If only John and his wife could have maintained the sexual spark in their marriage, they would still be married. He had come to grips with that a long time ago. Somewhere in time, John’s ex-wife changed and she stopped having sex with him. She said she wanted to but she really didn’t. He wished he knew the reason but he didn’t. It wasn’t a medical reason; she was hale and hearty, even today. It wasn’t because he was adulterous; his adultery had come three years after the sex had ended. It wasn’t because she loved someone else. She didn’t. She did not date anyone after they split and it certainly wasn’t because she learned she was a lesbian. She wasn’t. She simply did not want sex anymore with anyone. John wished he knew why and he wished he could go back in time and change things but he couldn’t.

John was a realist. He knew he made love to other men’s wives as a substitute for the one he lost. He looked for opportunities to strengthen and build other marriages so that other couples would not go through what he had. He taught husbands and wives to appreciate each other and how to compensate for differences. He did not teach compromise. Meeting each other halfway was at best a deferred breakup. John taught them to compensate, to exchange one thing for another. Compromise had always been lose-lose in John’s mind. Compensate was win-win and all parties knew it.

Mary and Mack’s emotional moment was coming to a close. They did not need words to show each other that they were awed and humbled by the ass-fuck experience. The touching and eye gazing were enough. They knew that it was all good and that it was time to return to the present.

Mary looked towards John and marveled he was still walt. He was remarkable. She owned Mack’s dick now, but she wanted to experience John’s cock again. She would keep her ass for Mack… at least for a while… but John was welcome to other places.

Mack saw Mary’s attention wander towards John. Mary was ready to have sex again. She had not orgasmed with him in her ass. Mack was exhausted from tonight but John was still aroused. If Mary wanted John again, he was fine with it.

What John wanted was intimate sex with Mary. He wanted to make love to her. He wanted the eye contact, the whispering, the cooing and the cuddling. He wanted authentic and genuine sex; the kind of sex that a wife like Mary gives her husband when she respects him; the kind of sex that a wife gives her husband after a holiday dinner when her family validates her choice in a husband. He wanted intimacy-connected sex with Mary; the same kind he had with wives of some other men.

“Mack, are you okay if I have missionary sex with Mary?” A respectful request. No explanation or reason given. Mack nodded yes and separated himself from Mary.

John moved over and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her softly like a lover. She opened her legs and he lay between them. They kissed again; it was mutual. John waited for a sign from Mary that she wanted him. He waited for Mary to accept an intimate and loving connection.

Mary ran her fingers down John’s back to the small of it and pressed downward. That was her sign to John that he could have more of her. John raised his hips; Mary grasped his cock and guided it inside.

He looked into Mary’s eyes and saw she had accepted him. Her feelings for him were authentic. She kissed him deeply. They made a connection as lovers and the relationship between the two of them evolved to a new level.

Mary made love to John. Mack lay beside them and watched. He could see Mary’s affection for John in her touches, in her caresses, in her eyes, and in her movement. He could see John felt the same.

Mary made love to another man for the first time in her life. She was not just having sex, she was bonding with John. Mack could see this. He wasn’t offended or upset. This is where the journey had been destined to lead them. Mary and John would have an affair with each other with Mack’s full knowledge. They would not cheat on him. Mack knew this. This would be a new experience for Mary and Mack; perhaps not the first for John. Mack was not jealous but he wondered what the future might bring while they explored this relationship.

Mary’s feelings towards John were what John wanted, too. He wanted the warm, inviting, personal sex that only a married woman could provide. A married woman who would desire him, attend to him, and provide him the intimacy he desperately needed. It was personal now between Mary and him. She accepted him with an open heart.

He pressed his cock in deeper and Mary received him as a lover. They moved together. Her arms around his neck, her lips kissing his, her tongue probing his mouth; Mack watched as they French-kissed a second time. She was giving herself to John. There was respect and there was a heartfelt relationship between them.

Mack saw Mary move her hands to grasp John’s butt and encourage him to go deeper. He watched John take Mary’s nipple into his mouth and suckle it. She arched her back and offered him more of what he wanted. She lifted her feet wide in the air and pressed the small of his back to bring him deeper inside.

Mary was making love to John the way she made love to Mack. Mack studied her as she responded. She lowered her out-stretched legs and raised them again. This was her “tell”, her sign that she wanted more of this feeling; she wanted more of John. Mack recognized the tell for what it was. John did, too. He raised himself on his elbows and gave a series of quick thrusts into her. Her legs went higher and she pressed his back harder. John slowed. He waited for her legs to droop before he thrust again with rapid hip movements. Her legs rose again. She moaned; John drove himself deeper and faster. The deeper and faster John pumped, the higher Mary’s legs rose.

Mack could see Mary was getting deeper into The Fuck. It was beautiful and it was elegant to watch as John pleasured her. He noticed that John adjusted his movement to her desires. Mary moaned when her legs were lowered and she panted when they were high. He watchd John adjust his pace and his depth to her needs. Mary’s sex sounds were signals to John he was doing all the right things. John was giving her the experience she wanted to have. The respect John had for Mary was evident. He was a good provider. Mack could see that.

John rose on both hands to change his angle. He sensed Mary wanted more of him. The slap, slap, slap of John’s thighs on Mary’s was a rhythm Mack knew, too.

Mary moaned, “yes” and clutched him. “Yes,” she said again, this time through clenched teeth.

Slap, slap, slap. Mary let him pound away. She was deep into The Fuck. She had to have it, she wanted it, and devil take the man who would get in the way of it.

John raised Mary’s legs to his shoulders so he could thrust deeper. The tip of his cock was bumping against Mary’s cervix. His hips tapped out a deep, fast rhythm, the kind that would coat her inside with his seed. She felt his need for release. She wanted him deep and she wanted him to cum inside her. John read her mind.

“Accept my seed, Mrs. Mary McDonald?” John was almost too polite but he wanted the relationship to be clear between the three of them.She was Mack's wife. John was a sexual provider. Mack needed to know John was not competing to be her husband.

Mary looked over to Mack for permission. She wanted it. Did Mack want it, too? Her eyes asked Mack the question.

"Tell him yes, Mare."

Mary’s orgasm began the moment Mack said yes. Her husband had given her permission to take another man’s seed. Her eroticism was off the Richter scale; her orgasm rolled over her immediately.

“Seed me,” she grunted and clutched John.

Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. John experienced it all underneath him. Her spasms had barely ceased when John grunted and released himself inside her. His cock pulsed, his seed flooded in. John went deep into his ejaculation. His seed flowed and he convulsed over and over again. John could not be more into the moment than he was right now with his cock touching the cervix of Mrs. Mary McDonald and his seed filling her up. His sperm was in the wife of another man. This was John’s reward. This was all about Mrs. Mary McDonald, wife of Mack, willingly accepting his seed in an intimate moment. Life was not just good; it was fucking unbelievable.

Mack watched for the second time tonight as John emptied himself inside Mary. He was not jealous or concerned about the passion the two of them shared. It was consensual between the three of them now. The three-sided relationship was consummated with missionary sex, Mack’s permission, and Mary’s reception of John’s seed.

John stayed inside Mary until he was soft. Every minute his cock was inside her, every second that his sperm swam inside her, and every moment the two of them were in sexual union, reinforced their three-way experience would become a three-way relationship. John and Mary coupled up and shared an intimate kiss.

Mack watched from the end of the bed as they shared this post-coital moment. When John’s softened cock finally slipped out, Mack could see John’s ball sac was hanging low.

She drained him, too.

Suddenly, Mack felt very tired. Exhausted.

Mary held John tight against her. There was no way she was going to let go of him while his sperm was splashed against her cervix. She could not get pregnant but she wanted to experience the feeling of his hot cum inside her as long as possible. When it cooled to her body temperature, she would lose track of it, but as long as it was hot, she could feel it. She knew this from twenty-three years of marriage to Mack. She held John until he slipped out and the warmth of his cum was gone.

She gently pushed John to the side and opened and raised her legs for Mack’s approval. She knew he wanted to see John’s seed. It was evidence of her deed. The evidence of her deed demanded a verdict from Mack. Was she guilty of adultery or would Mack accept her experience?

She had no shame in it. Not a jot, as they say. She felt only freedom; the freedom to experience John and not feel guilty about it.

Through heavy eye lids, Mack studied John’s fluid in Mary’s open pussy. John’s cum inside Mary was acceptable. He might not have felt like that if it had been another man but he did about John.

“Mare, I want a picture, okay? Don’t move.”

Mary understood Mack’s Not Guilty verdict.

Mack reached for the camera and wished he had had the energy and the sense to video Mary’s experience with John. There would be other times but maybe he should have extended himself for this one. On the other hand, it was very personal between them and maybe making the video would have changed the experience for Mary. He concluded it was better for Mary to have the experience than it was to have a video. Mack took several pictures of John’s cum leaking out of Mary’s pussy. It was all good.

“Mack, would you mind getting a glass? Let’s have another BullShot.”

Mary knew that a ceremony of sorts was needed to commemorate the moment. Mack should initiate it.

Mack rose and brought a fresh glass to the bedside. He placed it at the bottom of Mary’s opening and used his fingers to scoop a driblet of seed into the glass. He licked his fingers and asked “Mare, would you mind rolling up?”

He had been curious about the taste of John’s cum and now he knew.

Mary rolled over with her head up and Cleopatra down. She pushed a few times and the remains of John’s seed dripped into the glass under Mack’s watchful eye. Mack collected a little more with his fingers. He held a string of it up to Mary’s mouth. She took a taste and then Mack licked his fingers clean.

John took the glass from Mack and walked to the bar with his limp member. Mack thought it might be the first time this evening that he had seen John without an erection. Well, maybe twice.

John made a BullShot for each of them and returned to the bed.

Mack was very tired but he raised his glass to Mary.

“This has been an incredible week. Thank you for marrying me."

Mack looked at Mary and then at John.

“John, mi esposa es tu esposa. Semina Vitae.”

They sipped the BullShot with respect for the moment.

Spreading out on the bed, each was happily exhausted in post-coital bliss. Mary’s eyes were on the ceiling; her words were warm and fuzzy whenever she spoke. The alcohol and the sex were finally overwhelming her. She held John’s spent cock loosely in one hand, her drink in the other. John, too, was looking up. He was relaxed and at ease. One hand cupping Mary’s breast. Mack was at their feet lying across the bed. He just wanted to see Mary’s pussy and John’s cock in his line of sight to remember this evening. He was blinking slowly; his eyelids could barely stay open. This evening was exactly what Mack had wanted and he was buzzed by the whole experience.

“I’m exhausted,” said Mack.

“Me, too,” said Mary.

“I should leave now,” said John. ”You two need some sleep and I do, too.”

Mack smiled, closed his eyes, and fell asleep without warning. Mary got up and took his empty glass to the bar. John began to dress while Mary tidied the remains of the evening. Mary watched him finish dressing.

“Are we meeting for breakfast?”

“Let’s make it brunch at 10:30,” said John. “You both will have a lot to talk about in the morning.”

Mary nodded and lowered her head. She wasn't sure she wanted to look into John's eyes. John picked up on her feelings and reached out to give her a hug.

John spoke tenderly, “I don’t know exactly what you are feeling about tonight but let me say this. You and Mack honored your marriage this evening. You had a week of sexual exploration, a marriage adventure that re-introduced you to the joys of sex, and tonight you had a new experience with a new friend. You and Mack will sort out your feelings about all of this and you will realize that you, Mrs. Mary McDonald, can have a great marriage with Mack and you can have two men the same way you can have two homes or two cars. You will have feelings that are unique towards each of us and you will enjoy both providers the same way you would enjoy two cars.”

Mary half nodded.

“It will be fine, Mare. Now give me one of those fifteen second good-bye Passion Plan kisses that Mack talked about then get to bed with your husband. He is a good man, you are a good woman, and you both know that.”

Mary melded into John’s arms and kissed him. He was so reassuring that it would all be well. It was good to be in his arms. His confidence about their relationship was apparent in his kiss. Fifteen seconds became thirty and Mary realized truly all would be well between her and John. She knew it would be different than with Mack but it would be good. She broke her kiss slowly, not wanting to separate herself from him. She was less sure how Mack might feel in the morning.

“Good night, Mare. It is all good. You will see.”

Mary nodded. “G’night, John. Come get us at 10:30.”

The door closed behind John and the hotel lock clicked into place.

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments