Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Semina Vitae Two

"A Marriage Adventure in Mipple City: The Monday Before."

13
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
7.0k words 7.0k words
Recommended Read

The Monday Morning Before:

Mack enjoyed peeping in on Mary as she was showering.

“God, what a beauty I married!” 

Even through the steamed-up glass shower doors, Mack could make out Mary’s shapely body: well-formed breasts, wide hips, and soft stomach above a well-shaped pussy. Its slightly longer inner labia were erotic and still reminded Mack of those alien suckers in the sci-fi movies.

When Mary rode his cock, her nether lips gripped his shaft. When Mack came inside, cum dripped slowly off those lips when she stood. 'Like honey off a honey dribbler,' Mack thought.

Mack smiled at the image, said, “fuck it,” and turned back to the computer to check their common email. There it was. From “bullelephant1.” Subject line: “First Challenge Set.”

Mack was tempted to open it but with Mary still in the shower, he decided that they should see it first together. He heard the water shut off and called out, “Mary, we have an email from John.”

Mary wrapped a towel around her and then wrapped one around her hair. Mack did not know how every woman could instinctively flip her head twice and end up with a salon-style wrap on her head. But even with a large body towel around her, Mary could not hide her curvy body.

“Ok, open it up. I’m excited.”

Mary snuggled under Mack’s arm as he clicked it open.

Good morning to both of you, it read. I hope you both had a great night. As I said yesterday, there are two challenges here and you need only choose one of them. Provide evidence that one was completed today. I’ll send a second set tomorrow. This marriage adventure game is meant to explore your comfort levels with erotic play and with other people. Choose a challenge that one of you is completely comfortable doing and the other is at least willing to try. You may decline both challenges, of course, but then you should describe a challenge that you will do and provide evidence it was done. You will have to think these challenges through so you are not arrested for some indecency …unless, of course, the arrest record is evidence it was completed. Have fun, tell me later how it went.

John

Challenge #1

Exhibitionism is not only about nudity. In “Exhibitionism for the Shy”, the author Carol Queen defines exhibitionism as “… presenting yourself in an erotic way, whether through dress, speech, or behavior.”

This challenge is about cameltoe exhibitionism and is simple. Show Mary’s covered pudendum to others and record it. You are free to decide how and where and to whom.

Challenge #2

Are you open to bolder exhibitionism? The pizza dare is a good start. If you have not seen one, search for it. The evidence I am looking for is Mary and the delivery man in a picture and she is nude or semi-nude while he is holding the pizza.

Mary looked at Mack quizzically. “Hmm, what do you think?”

“Not sure yet, I guess I was thinking the challenges would be more private and kind of between the two or three of us.”

“I was, too, this is more than I imagined.”

“Are you uncomfortable?” Mack asked.

“Not completely but I would have to think about this. He did say that we would have to think these challenges through so maybe that is what we are supposed to do.”

Mack looked Mary in the eyes and said, “You know that I will protect you and I will never want you to do anything that would offend you or would make you feel humiliated or would endanger you in any way.”

Mary stared back into his eyes. “I know. We are a team and we have each other’s backs all the way.” She paused. “Let’s give this an hour, have a little breakfast, and then talk some more.”

“Fair enough.” Mack clicked the email closed.

Mack walked into the shower thinking about the two dares. His brain whirled as he considered the risks of being caught and the emotional rush of exposing Mary, or parts of her, to others. Mary would not technically expose her pussy with the cameltoe dare but it would mean that he needed Mary’s pudendum and another person in the same picture at the same time.

On the other hand, the pizza dare could be done several different ways and it would be easier to get a picture but the delivery man could be anybody and he would know where you live from that point forward. There was some risk with that. Mack was intellectually warming up to the challenge to think each scenario carefully through and to obtain evidence it was done but he wasn’t sure if Mary was ready for either type of exposure.

While Mack showered and readied himself for work, Mary flipped the light switch in the kitchen so she could see. It was still dark outside at 5:00 a.m. so her reflection was bright in the floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the patio. Before she came down, she had exchanged her body towel for her mid-thigh silk robe. She checked herself out in the reflection as she put coffee on for them. She split a bagel, slid it into the toaster, then leaned against the counter, thinking. She caught her reflection in the tall windows and considered how she looked.

She imagined she could do the pizza dare; perhaps in her mid-thigh robe with no belt and nude underneath. She thought she would look really good in heels. With the right movements, she could show a downblouse, an upskirt, and a full frontal exposure.

‘Damn,’ she thought. ‘Mack and I are watching too much Hamster porn when I start thinking like this.’

Shaking her head slightly to reset her thoughts, she opened the refrigerator and grabbed cream and blackberry jam and set it on the counter.

She had not exposed herself to another man since she had been a senior in high school at Ginny’s sleepover. A few boys had come by and Mary, Ginny, and a couple of other girls had flashed their tits to give them a little show. Mack had been one of them but Mary did not know it. A few days later he had asked her out on their first date. The rest was a history of them discovering sex with each other, getting married, raising two children, and now at the age of forty-three, she was thinking of a threesome with her husband. ‘Wow, things sure change when the kids are gone.’

Looking towards the window again, Mary opened her robe and studied her reflection. She slid her hands along the side of her body and ran her hands like imaginary cars over her humps and bumps and around her hills. Mack said she had better curves than Highway 1 in Big Sur - with twice the beauty.

Her breasts were full and still upright without a bra, her thighs and stomach were luxurious without being fat, and her butt had a nice womanly shape to it that caused men’s heads to turn when she ‘walked that way’. The lips of her pussy were prominent and the inner labia protruded just a little to give it a sexy and pretty look. Mack asked her to ladyscape it for him. He had spent a lot of time kissing it over the years. She was happy about that; oftentimes very happy about it.

She tried to imagine what she would wear to show her pussy in a cameltoe. Yoga pants were an obvious choice, she had a couple of pairs that were black and one size too small. They would outline the shape of her mound nicely but in black pants, it might not be so obvious in a photo.

Her white bikini bottom was another choice but what kind of a scenario could be created in which she could be recorded with other men? ‘Especially here in Minneapolis,’ she thought. ‘There’s no long secluded beach that we could just pop off to. Maybe the waterpark but there are too many children and young teenaged boys there anyway.’

The bagel popped up and startled Mary. She turned to the counter, spread the jam on the bagels, and saw the coffee was ready. She poured herself a cup, added a little cream, and sat on the stool with crossed legs to wait for Mack. Her robe was open and clung to the inside of each breast, giving her a deep cleavage look with no sign of nipple.

Mary thought again about the pizza dare and stood up. She checked her reflection as she tried to imagine what a delivery man might see if she walked with her robe open, if she bent over frontwards towards him or bent over away from him, or if she kneeled down with her legs pointed outward slightly as if she was picking something up.

“You look pretty damn hot to me.” Mack’s voice surprised her and Mary quickly closed her robe.

“So, you will show the delivery man your pussy but not me? I guess I don’t have what it takes anymore.” He exaggerated a head shake for emphasis.

Mary laughed and teasingly replied, “Hey, if you want a middle-aged woman like me, you gotta actually spring for some pizza, buddy.”

“If I brought you pizza, I would be hoping for a shorter robe.”

“You mean like the black one you bought me two years ago? It barely covered my butt as I remember.”

“I remember it, too. And it would give the pizza man a sight he would not expect. It gave me a thrill and I was expecting it, too.”

Mary considered what he said. Had Mack decided on this particular challenge? She had not. She was unsure she wanted to expose herself to a pimply-faced nineteen-year-old. On the other hand, she would be a little embarrassed if it was an old man but maybe not so embarrassed if it was another woman, regardless of her age. It would be best if it was some college senior with really handsome eyes. ‘Might like that,’ she thought.

“Have you decided on the pizza dare?” Mack asked and while the tone was inquiring, the pacing of his words let Mary know that Mack was less than settled on this challenge, just as she was.

“No, not really. I was trying to imagine myself doing this and while I could do it, I am not sure that I want to do it. Shouldn’t this be about both of us being comfortable and aroused or excited about it? I don’t want to do something I will regret.”

“I think the same way.” Mack looked at her. “There are some things that seem like really good ideas when I am aroused but," Mack made quote marks in the air, “in the light of day they are not quite so good ideas and sometimes very bad ideas.”

“Do you feel that way about our threesome, too?” Mary’s eyes looked for truth in Mack’s reply.

“Not a single bit. Every time I think of the orgasms we will give you, I get hard.”

“And every time I think of you and another man desiring me, I get wet and warm. We will like this threesome. I am sure about it. And that is the feeling I want with each of these challenges. I don’t want to overthink it and I don’t want to perform a challenge just because it is there.”

Mack nodded. “Me, too.” He sipped his coffee. “It makes the most sense if we think about what would make, maybe how we could make, the challenge exciting and arousing.

“Like this threesome. It turns me on to imagine me offering you sexually to another man and you responding… willingly. Part of that is a sort of smug satisfaction that you will choose me as a partner in your bed afterward. Kind of proving that I am the life partner of choice for you. Well, at least that is how I see it. Quote: 'Me being proud that you choose me even after an orgasm with another man.' End quote. God, I hope that doesn’t sound egotistical.”

“And that is exactly what I expected you to say and exactly what I hoped you would feel. For me, it is being desired by my mate. Very primal. You, my mate, so confident in your abilities, so confident in your choice of me… my primal mate allowing me to make other men jealous, to rub their noses in it, to show them that they cannot have me for themselves, to give them a taste of me or a sight of me that they will compare to other women for the rest of their lives. That is how I want it to be. Just as egotistical as you and by your side at all times.”

They studied each other carefully for signs of untruthfulness and did not see any.

Mack broke the silence. “Ok, then let’s find a way to turn this challenge into something that captures that feeling for us. How about I call you at noon and we’ll talk again?”

“If I think about this all morning, I will be aroused at noon and I will want you to 'do me' at lunch. Be prepared.”

“I will. Oh, by the way. I am giving up coffee for a week or so and I will be drinking tea.”

“Really? What brought this on?”

“Just trying to be different, I guess. Who knows, I may switch back next week.”

“Ok, are you going herbal or sticking with caffeinated tea?”

“Not sure yet. I will pick something up later.”

After Mack left for work, Mary thought about last night and how erotic everything had been. She turned on the computer in the bedroom and opened up the pictures John had sent them during the selection process. She studied his body and tried to imagine how it might feel to have John touch her and how it might feel to have John on top of her, underneath her, and inside her. She admired his ‘hairy man, well hung’ look. He was hunky good.

Checking the clock, Mary decided to wait for John’s call before getting dressed. She opened up Facebook and got involved with postings by her family and friends.

At 8:00 AM the phone rang. Mary thanked John for dinner and complimented him on his apartment before the conversation turned to the photo album and the rules. Mary and Mack had looked at the photo album and sent John an email after they had sex last night. Both were clear and open with each other about their expectations with John.

“Thanks for sending the rules over, Mary. Before we begin talking about the rules, do you remember what my cock looks like in the pictures I sent?

“Yes. I do.”

“I wanted to let you know that I would like to masturbate while we are talking. Do I have your permission?”

Mary was surprised and quiet.

“Have I shocked you?”

“Well, yes. I did not expect anything like this. Do you need my permission?”

“It would be disrespectful to stroke myself without your knowing it and accepting.”

“So you really do have an erection at this moment and you are stroking it?”

“Yes, it’s true. May I continue?”

“No one ever asked me that before.”

“But I am asking you that now. May I continue?”

Mary’s mind flashed to the pictures of John she had looked at earlier and her thoughts about John touching her. He was being respectful by seeking her permission. 'What would John think of her if she said yes? What if she said no?' Mary could not possibly say yes but she did not want to say no either. This was a new experience. If it was Mack who asked her, she would have teased him into waiting for them to get together. But this was not Mack. This was John. It was not like Mary could see him or anything.

“I will not tell you to stop.”

“Ok, then. Let’s go through the rules one by one. Rule number one: two guys, one woman. No husband left behind. That is simple enough. Rule number two: no strap-on sex. As we talked last night, two natural hard cocks for you, Mary. Rule number three: I wear a condom when inside you, Mary. No creampies. Mary, you and Mack have seen my test results. There is no cause to worry about disease. Are you both certain about this one?”

“Mack thinks it is very personal for you to orgasm inside me. We have seen the bull-seeds-wife videos on the internet. They are very hot to watch but Mack says he is not sure that he wants this for us.”

Mary could not believe she was having this conversation with another man. ‘Oh My God. John is wanking and we are talking about orgasms and creampies.’ She felt the blood rush to her face and her sex flushed warm, too. She reached through the front of her robe and touched herself.

“Does this mean you and Mack were talking about my cock buried deep in your pussy, my balls drawn up tight, my cock clenching and pumping cum while your hands are clutching the bed sheets and your thighs are gripping me so tight that I can’t get away? And that is when I should either be pulling out or wearing a condom?”

“Well, not as graphic as you, but that is what the two of us have agreed to.”

“Okay. Condoms it is. Just know that it is likely you and Mack may give permission when we are in the heat of the moment. It happens sometimes. I will not be bareback though unless you both give permission. Ok?”

“Yes, we both know this. It is just so new to us to think about and to talk about sex with someone else. We are a Midwestern couple and not some Jersey Shore or LA couple. We don’t have friends or friends of friends who have experiences like this. It takes a little adjustment for us.”

Mary opened her robe a little more and let her hand cover her sex. She wondered what Mack would think of her undressed like this while talking to John. ‘He might like it,’ she thought.

“I want you to know that you are in control of this adventure. The adventure right now is you and I enjoying ourselves as we talk about rules. So let’s get back on track. Rule number four: no humiliation. I think you mean that this is not a cuckold scenario and you and I should not humiliate Mack. Is that accurate?”

“Sort of, but more. I don’t like the words, I can’t believe I am using these words, slut or bitch or cunt or whore. They are terms of humiliation in my opinion and it would ruin the moment for me. I want to be desired by two men and not verbally abused.”

“I would not use those words with you, Mary. When you see that on videos, it is an act most of the time. You are not the kind of person that wants to pretend in that way. This is about terrific sex for all. “

John paused for a moment. Mary then heard John snap his fingers in a rhythm and sing a little Barry White in low undertones.

“That was nice, John. Very sexy. I didn’t know you could sing.”

“That was my best Barry White impression, by the way. But I can also do Woody Allen if he turns you on.”

“Ewwww. There is nothing sexy about that man but Barry White’s voice, well, that is best left unsaid. What about a Clark Gable impression?”

“Frankly, Mary, I don’t give a damn but I do like Barry White.”

“You are too cute, John.” Mary was warming to John’s attentiveness. She was feeling comfortable with him.

“Let’s change topics a little. Mary, tell me about Mack’s fantasies. What do you think Mack’s fantasy is for this adventure?”

“Between us last night we talked about this, sort of. I can’t believe I am telling you this. He says he does not want another man to cum in me but, I don’t know, I think his tone and his choice of words tells me something different. I think he wants me to orgasm with another man and to see evidence of another man finishing inside me. He won’t admit it to himself yet."

Huntter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huntter

She continued, "He likes the creampie wife videos on Hamster and he likes to watch his cum come out of me, too. He probably does want to see a creampie Saturday night and for me to be exhausted when it is done. But he will never tell me that or tell you that. He will tell you to wear a condom at all times; which is what I am saying, too. You wear a condom until Mack says he wants something different.”

Mary could hardly believe she said that to John. She had never talked to anyone about Mack like that. Sharing these intimate details was new for her but it seemed okay to tell John about these things.

“And what is your fantasy?”

“To enjoy myself fully,” Mary caressed herself.

“What does ‘fully’ mean?”

“Bluntly, I want to drain two men’s balls completely and have every possible kind of sex that two men and one woman can have.”

“Does that include anal sex?”

“Yes, but I have never done that before. I am not sure that I can go through with it. But I want to try it.”

“If you have never done it before, you will have to prepare for it. It isn’t always easy the first time.”

“I see that on the videos. I have been practicing without Mack knowing.”

“I’m intrigued. Tell me how you are practicing. Wait, before you do, would you mind putting a finger inside your pussy for me?”

Mary paused. She could not believe that John had asked her to do that. “I don’t know about… I don’t think so, John.”

“You are safe, Mary. This is part of your journey this week. You do not have to do anything you don’t want to do but I am asking you to put your finger in your pussy for me”. John waited.

It was a decision Mary had to make. He could not sell this adventure to her. It had to be one that she chose.

It was surprising to hear John ask her to do this. No man had ever said anything so familiar or so intimate to her other than Mack. Mary considered that she was halfway to doing the very thing that John had asked her to do. What if she did? Wasn’t this part of the adventure to do things she had not done before? And besides, it wasn’t like John could see her anyway.

Mary heard herself say, “oh, why not.”

Mary placed a finger inside herself and continued. “I am practicing with a six-inch dildo that is not too thick for me.”

“Thank you, Mary. Both of us are touching ourselves. There is no harm here.”

“To prepare for anal sex, instead of a small dildo, you should try a butt plug. Try something slightly smaller around than Mack but not too much smaller.”

“I thought that if I could take a six-inch dildo that I could take his eight.”

“Probably so, in truth, it depends on how you fit together. It is more about thickness than length with Mack though. If you cannot take the thickness or length of a butt plug, you will not be able to take Mack... but maybe you can take me. Think about getting one today and wear it a couple of times each day the rest of the week for maybe twenty minutes at a time. Mary, does Mack know that you want to try anal?”

“No. I want it to be a surprise. And John, I want you to be the first and then Mack.”

“That’s unusual. Why?”

“In future, he will get as hard as Rushmore granite thinking that you were responsible for him being able to screw my… ass. I like that idea even if I am embarrassed that I just told you about it.”

Mary was surprised she was talking like this. She had thoughts like this, of course, but she never imagined talking to another man about these things. Damn him and his sexy body. She slid her finger out of her sex and began to caress her clit.

“Mary, you are the woman of most men’s dreams.”

“Not yet. But you might make me that way.”

“Tell me about Mack. Does he masturbate?”

“I have never seen him but I have almost caught him.”

Mary and John spent another ten minutes talking about cocks and male masturbation. Mary listened intently to John’s stories and then John gave her ideas about cameltoe research and suggested the Foshay bar downtown as a venue. They said goodbye and Mary opened up the pictures of John’s cock. She pleasured herself for another minute while looking at him. He had a handsome cock after all. Then she sighed and began her search for cameltoe. She was in the mood now.

11:30 AM

Mack was a senior manager of a medical equipment sales and service company. He set his own hours and was good at solving other people’s problems. The company was doing well. The owner was a confident high profile salesman. Both of them made the company successful and it was hard to imagine the company thriving without mentioning both their names. They had not taken the company public and were not too keen about doing so.

But to retain some really good talent they had to consider how to reward their best employees and offer incentives to encourage good people to work with them. Bonuses were nice but it did not solve the problem of key employees leaving after the bonuses were given out. Mack was working through some possibilities when Mary called him.

“Hi, Mary, lunchtime already? Where should we meet?”

“The bar at the Foshay. Do you know it?”

“I have heard of it, it is a terrific place from what I hear. How do you know about it?”

“I spoke with John this morning and he made the recommendation.”

“He didn’t waste any time. What did he want”?

“He called to flirt with me. And Mack, he is very good at it, too.”

“Are you turned on a little, Mary? Was he that good?”

“Well, yes and no. I mean he is very good at flirting but that is not the reason I am turned on. I told you to be prepared to sex me if I thought about our challenges this morning. Are you… prepared?” Mary drew out that last word in an erotic way.

“I will be by the time I get there,” Mack laughed and promised at the same time.

“Good, but don’t get there until one o’clock. When you get there, sit at a tall table, not the bar. You might be there slightly ahead of me.”

Mack said goodbye and a few minutes later he told his secretary that he would be taking the afternoon off.

Mack was surprised at how excited Mary had been and decided that if John could get a compliment from Mary about flirting then this might turn out better than he thought. At forty-three and with only one lover, she was truly a virgin with twenty years of sexual experience. Mack’s was the only cock Mary had known. Mack viewed this marriage adventure as a sharing of his wife’s almost virgin pussy. That idea excited him. It was what he wanted. He wanted to provide Mary with the second cock of her life and he wanted it more than she did.

One PM Monday at the Foshay

The bar at the Foshay had an expensive and sexy look about it. Mack ordered a Bourbon Old Fashioned sweet and asked they crush the cherry. There was the usual raised eyebrow from the wait staff when he said it and he arched an eyebrow in return. Not quite, ‘shaken and stirred’ as in the history of martinis and 007 but still, he liked to think it was his personal trademark.

Mary walked in ten minutes later and Mack almost didn’t recognize her. Men and women were turning in their chairs as she walked by. Tight fuchsia leggings, sheer enough to see through, the shape and shadow of her vulva perfectly outlined, her labia were separated and visible to anyone who looked her way.

She was outrageously and absolutely angelic. A plunging neckline top snugged tight around her bra-less tits complimented the overall look. The high heels screamed sexy all over. Mack was almost drooling as Mary took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply.

An impish grin on her face as she sat down, Mary winked and said, “How’s that for an entrance?”

“Oh my effing God. You are so hot right now. I should have got a room.”

“I already did,” as she slid the card key over to him.

Ten men and a dozen ladies who were watching her entrance all of a sudden took a sip of their drinks. A hot woman, a handsome man, and a room key to the hotel, everyone knew what would happen soon. Mack checked out the looks on their faces. The lunchtime crowd really needed to gain their composure and put their eyes back into their heads but he did not mind, not really.

Mack was pleased that Mary was showing off for him. He liked it. Mack knew what every man and every woman was thinking. Half of the room wished they were him and the other half wished they were her. There was something erotic about everyone knowing he and Mary were going to fuck soon.

“Mack, I am so excited right now. I just have to tell you what happened.”

“What happened is that my wife was kidnapped and transformed into the hottest woman in Minneapolis.”

“Yes, yes, yes.”

Mary arched her back and let her abundant bra-less breasts rest on the table giving Mack an excellent downblouse cleavage he had not seen before from Mary.

“Ok, here is what I did after you left. I gargoyled the internet for ‘How to show my cameltoe’ and saw really awesome women flaunting their stuff in a lot of photos, you would love it by the way, but the best part was reading the comments on how to do it. I know that you don’t know this so I am just going to tell you.

Ahe continued, "There are three secrets: one, wear light-colored leggings or any color except black to really show yourself off, I mean, me… to show me off; two, wear thong underwear with a tiny front part, they call it a gusset, like a micro-thong. Mack, it slips right between my lips and separates them so well; and three, I pull my leggings up high and tight and then voila: hot, hot, hot cameltoe!”

Mack just stared at her in amazement. Mary knew she had just wowed the bejesus out of Mack. He was almost speechless. “I know there is more to this but you are the most erotic thing these men have ever seen, including me. I…”

“Would you like anything to drink, ma’am? Sir, would you like another?” Mack was interrupted by the waiter.

The waiter was experienced at standing to the side of a man and stealing looks at their women. The men never knew what he was looking at; however, the women always appreciated the attention. George had quite an eyeful in front of him. The leggings were tight on Mary’s skin. Her labia were shapely and outlined separately and distinctively. Her breasts pressed against the fabric of her top.

Mary chose that exact moment to shift in her seat. It caused the fabric to pull a little tighter around her breasts as she twisted. She straightened her back, lifting her breasts off the table and then she set them back down again. The erotic effect was palpable. Her cleavage rose and fell on the table. It seemed there was breast everywhere.

The waiter was delighted.

Mack raised his eyebrows at Mary as she ordered a Perrier. Mack ordered a second Old Fashioned.

When the waiter left, Mary said, “All we need now, Mack, is to take a picture with someone and the first challenge is met.”

Mack rested his cheek on his hand and simply stared. Mary’s eyes were shining, her cheeks were flushed, and her hand movements were exaggerated. Yep, Mary was definitely turned on.

Mack relaxed and said, “I love you.”

Mary smiled and touched her lips with a finger. “I’m just guessing, mind you. But I think you like this look on me.”

Mack straightened. “I like the look of you whatever look you are wearing or not wearing. But this is something special.”

“This meets the criteria we talked about this morning, yes? Am I ‘rubbing their noses in it,’ my mate?” She smiled at Mack, raised her breasts off the table, and set them back down again. A conscious act. A purposeful act with but one purpose: to flirt with Mack.

“Oh, I guess that would be an understatement. I just want to stare at you and drool. My bar friends want to stare, too. So let us do that while you tell me more about your internet search. Where’d you find this outfit?” Mack teased.

Mary became animated again. She talked about the internet women and the openness and the freedom they seemed to enjoy while showing off their pudendum to men and to other women. She said the women knew how sexy they looked and enjoyed the attention they received. Some of the few photos were even taken in well-lit public places.

“Exhibitionism at it's best,” she said.

She described the local computer searches for fuchsia leggings, the micro-thong search, and then she talked about her visit to VenusUnveiled and Nordstroms this morning. She did not mention how helpful John had been when they spoke on the phone. She also did not mention how John had enticed her into putting her finger in her pussy. Nor did she talk about John stroking himself while they talked. She also left out the part when John asked Mary questions about Mack’s cock whether he masturbated, what he liked, did she help him.

There are small secrets in every marriage; not harmful ones, just small ones. She had read once that the best things that ever happen to a person can’t be shared with others. Certainly, her first phone masturbation was one of those things. How could she possibly talk about that with Mack or her mom or her best friend?

Was Mary to say, “Hi, Mom, a man talked me into fingering myself while we talked on the phone? Let me tell you about it.” Or, “Mack, I gave John permission to wank off today while we talked about you masturbating?”

Small secrets in a marriage are allowed. One cannot possibly love, honor, and cherish one’s spouse without keeping small secrets. This was the discretionary part of the marriage vows.

“Mary, I have a huge hard-on listening to you talk about your morning. I am ready to show you off. I want men and women to wish they were you or else wish they were me. I want everyone to see your cameltoe and know that it’s meant for me”.

At that moment, the waiter returned with the drinks and once again admired Mary’s look. Mack looked up at him.

“George? Yes. George. We need your help. Could you, would you mind taking a picture of us?” Mack asked.

“Yes. Happy to do it.”

Mack pulled out his cell phone. Mack was thinking very quickly now about how to take some hot pictures of Mary. He set it to take a picture and turned it over to George.

“Mary, let’s stand over by the bar as a backdrop.”

“Ok”.

Mary slid off the tall chair and Mack saw her outlined pudendum pressing against the fabric of her leggings. It was so obvious that she had a thong on and very obvious that it was between her lower lips. As they walked to the middle of the bar, heads were turning. Mack’s mind was racing on how to show Mary off to the bar patrons.

“Let’s take a couple of pictures. First, Mary and I in the center front of the bar.”

Turning to the people at the bar, Mack motioned towards his wife and asked, “Do you mind being in a picture with my wife and me? I’d like a reminder of our first time here and would like all of you to be in it.”

Everyone wanted to be a part of this. Mary was a vision.

“No problem.”

“Go ahead.”

“Wait, let me hold my drink up.”

“Wait, let me turn around.”

Everyone turned around and moved in close enough to let Mary and Mack squeeze comfortably in. Mack was excited that he was able to turn everyone’s attention to Mary in her glory.

George motioned for a few people to move in closer together and then George called out, “Say cheddar is better.” 

Everyone smiled and George took two pictures and showed them to Mack.

“George, would you mind taking one more? Mary, put your elbow on the bar and your right foot on the rail. I want to get a pic of us mirroring each other. “

Mack walked over and placed his left foot on the bar so that he and Mary were facing each other slightly in a mirror pose. When Mary lifted her foot on the rail, she rotated her hips out and her sex was clearly visible.

“Now would everyone line up like a bridal party photo? Great!”

Mack was secretly ecstatic that Mary’s labia were prominent and at the center of the picture. He smiled for the camera as George took the picture.

George said, “Do you mind if I take a picture for myself?” George pulled his phone out of his back pocket. There was no way he was going to let this opportunity go by.

Mack looked at Mary. “Sure.” They posed for George and he clicked off a couple of his own.

Mack and Mary took a couple of paces back and turned to face the people at the bar. It was impossible not to stare at Mary when she turned towards everyone to thank them.

George was looking at the pictures he had taken and asked “What are your names? I‘d like to add that to the photo.”

“I am Mack and this is Mary. Thanks for taking our picture,” said Mack as he retrieved his own phone from George and walked Mary back to her seat.

In just a couple of minutes, Mack and Mary had managed to make an erotic impression on everyone in the bar. He thought about George masturbating to Mary’s picture later. Mack did not have a problem with George giving his wife a tribute wank and cumming on her picture. It was a compliment to her beauty and her sexiness.

Mary studied the camera photos and was pleased with her look. Her labia and the line between them were very visible. She looked so hot and so ready for a roll in the hay.

She thought about how John had given her great advice today, how right he had been to choose the Foshay, how right he had been that she should wear a deep cleavage top with high heels, and how right he had been that a tits-on-the-table flirt was provocative. It was quiet exhibitionism to draw other people’s attention to her. She was pleased with everything.

“Uh, Mary, is my erection showing in the picture?”

“I saw it, of course, but no, were you hopeful?”

“Maybe.”

“Mack, I’m so ready. Let’s get out of here. Let’s see if that room key works.”

Mack drained his glass. “Ok. Wait for me by the door as I settle up with George.”

Mack saw heads turning again as Mary headed for the elevator in those hot shoes and leggings. Mack caught up with George to settle the bill.

“George, thanks again for taking those pictures. Are these your regular hours?”

“No,” said George as he placed the bill in front of Mack. “I normally work nights but I’m pulling a double for a friend.”

“Mary and I might be back later in the week. She and I are being a bit adventurous as you can tell. I would like it if you could wait on us when we return.”

“Absolutely not a problem, ask for me when you come in.”

Mack dropped a fifty dollar bill on the folio as a tip for George, then he looked him in the eye and said, “Would you mind keeping those photos private?”

“I can do that.”

“Thanks. See you soon.”

George did not know what would happen this week but he knew enough to be ready for a hot woman and a wealthy husband. That was all he needed to know.

Alone in the elevator, Mack was hard and Mary was wet. They clutched indecently all the way up to the ninth floor. They did manage to make it into the room before Mack’s clothes started falling off.

 

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments