Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleeping with Michael

"I was upset and Michael comforted me"

31
22 Comments 22
19.3k Views 19.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Both my parents have been away for the last few months. They build houses for families that have lost their houses in devastating hurricanes. They own an organization that help displaced families. My parents love to help people. My father is a retired doctor. My mother runs their organization to help families get back into their homes. Her organization helps build new houses for families that lose them in hurricane related tragedies. They've been gone for about two months and will be back next month.

My parents left me in the care of their good friends Michael and Lola. They all have been friends since college. I think that Michael and Lola are swingers. They have a lot of crazy parties. I know my parents have attended them often. Michael is very attractive. The whole time I've been here, he's always looking at me in a sexual way. He hasn't acted on it yet, but I think he will at some point.

This is a story about how I became intimate with Michael, our family friend. It really happened very innocently. I had recently broken up with my boyfriend. I’m eighteen and my boyfriend is twenty one. We’d been dating since high school and I really believed he was the one I would marry. He went to college and met some sorority girl that was wild and crazy and he wanted to be with her.

I was just devastated. I started to lose a lot of weight. I’m not a very big person to begin with. I lost about ten pounds. I’m now down to ninety pounds. Michael was worried that I might get anorexia. I've started to eat a little better. However, I still weight ninety pounds.

I've been so depressed and have been sleeping a lot in my room. Michael was concerned and came to check on me.

“Knock, Knock. Dawn, let me in. It’s Michael. I’m worried about you. Let me in.”

I let him into my room. Then I slipped back under the covers in my bed. I was in my panties and a white tank top. He made me get out of bed and he told me to sit on his lap. I cried on his shoulder, and his hand was patting me on my back. He was soothing me and telling me that it was my boyfriend’s loss.

“Dawn, you’re so beautiful. Your boyfriend is a jerk. Everything will be okay.”

He was playing with my hair. Then he kissed my cheek. His hands kept rubbing my back. I was crying a lot and he just soothed me making me feel better.

My nipples were poking out of my tank top. I guess I have a big chest. I'm a C cup. My breasts are firm and my areola’s are pink. My nipples, when erect stick out straight.

“I've been thinking about you. I hate seeing you so upset. You know I really like you. I want you.”

“You want me? How about Lola?"

"She’s isn't here right now. She is out with friends tonight. I really want to kiss you Dawn. Turn around, sit on my lap and put your legs around me.”

I sat facing him with my legs at his side. He was feeling my ass. His hands were in my panties. He started to kiss me. I was so depressed and he was making me feel better. Our tongues were entwined in each other’s mouths.

He was kissing me very deep and passionately. He slowly undressed me, and then he ran into the bathroom and got some massage oil.

“I’m going to give you a massage. I’m going to make you feel so much better.”

I got on the bed and laid on my stomach.

He poured the oil onto my back and neck. He worked his fingers hard on my neck. His hands were very strong and rubbed my back firmly. He poured the oil onto my buttocks and worked each cheek for a while. I was moaning at his touch. It felt so good. He poured the oil on my legs and feet. His hands went back to my buttocks. He was kneading, pressing, and releasing the toxins and stress that were in my body.

He told me to turn over. He poured the oil over my breasts. He worked his hands all over them. He cupped the one breast and soothed, and caressed, the other one. The oil was all over my stomach. He worked his hands firmly over that. He poured the oil over my legs and feet. His hands felt like magic on my sore and stressed body.

He poured the massage oil on my pussy and worked his fingers in and out of it. It felt so good. I was moaning and squirming at his touch. He worked his middle finger and his ring finger really fast in my pussy. After a while, my pussy started to squirt. I never even knew that I could do that. He liked that he was making me crazy and wild for him.

Michael spread my legs and licked the pussy juices from my vagina. His tongue expertly licked me. He sucked and licked my pussy lips. He parted my lips and just tongue fucked me like a wild beast. I was moaning and groaning and my legs were wrapped around his neck. He replaced his tongue with more fingers and worked my pussy to another squirting orgasm.

Michael got on top of me and we made love. We made passionate love. It was nothing like how it was with my boyfriend. We kissed and looked into each other’s eyes the whole time we made love. He worked his cock slowly and very tenderly into my wet vagina. After a while, his thrusts became harder. He put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me hard. He enjoyed watching his cock slide into my bald cunt.

“Dawn, get on your hands and knees. Put your ass and pussy up in the air for me.”

He slid his cock into my bald wet pussy. Now he was pulling my long blond hair and working his cock into me very hard. He was starting to get a bit rough.

“Dawn, you’re my slut. You’ll do as I say.”

He was smacking my ass, pulling my hair, and thrusting into me like a crazed lunatic. His hands started to grope my breasts. Now it wasn't all sweet and innocent. He pounded my wet pussy for a while.

“Slut, get on your knees and beg for my cock.”

I got on my knees and started to beg for his cock.

“Michael, please give your slut your cock.”

He liked that. He then fed me his long and thick seven inch cock. I slurped and gagged on it for a while. He started to face fuck me fast.

He was pinching and pulling on my nipples.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade



“Slut, suck my cock good and hard!”

He finally came in my mouth. The man could certainly cum. He came bucket loads. I started to gag with how much cum came out.

“Swallow it all, slut! Don’t waste a drop.”

Michael was very happy.

“I have an apartment and I want you to visit me there. Lola doesn't know about it. We’ll get together a few times a week. You’re now my little, perfect, and beautiful slut.”

When we were finished, Michael threw me his credit card and told me to go shopping. He said he wanted me to buy lingerie that he would like. He demanded that my bra and panties always match. He said he wanted garters, thigh high stockings, heels and thigh high boots. Michael said to spend as much as I wanted to, but to make sure that I had a whole collection of nice lingerie. He said we were going to be having a good time.

Michael is six feet tall. He has short blonde hair, blue eyes, and athletic build, muscles everywhere and a seven inch cock. His cock is clean shaven. Michael loves oral sex.

“Dawn, I love to watch you suck my cock. We’re going to have a lot of fun. Your parents are not back for another month. When they do get back, you’ll just meet me here at the apartment. You’re now my beautiful slut. I’ll treat you good and you’ll do what I say.”

Michael then left, and I went to the mall like he told me to do. I went to Victoria Secret and spent about a thousand dollars. I bought matching bra and pantie sets and lingerie. I then went to the shoe store and bought several pairs of shoes and a pair of thigh high boots. Michael also mentioned to me to go to the sex shop.

I left the mall and drove to the sex shop. It was a really nice store with lots of things. Michael told me to buy handcuffs, an anal plug, he wanted a thrusting vibrator, a dildo, Hitachi Magic Wand, Watermelon, Coconut, Strawberry body lotions, and edible underwear. I think I got it all. The man just smiled at me with a creepy look but put everything in a bag. I handed him Michael’s credit card.

I drove back to Michael’s house and he was waiting for me. He gave me the key to the apartment and the address. He said to bring all the shopping items to the apartment. He didn't need Lola nosing around in my room. I smiled and said I would drive over there. He said to make myself comfortable there. He told me to surprise him with one of the outfits and to be wearing it when he got there. I did as he said.

I drove over to the apartment and went inside. It was a nice place. It had a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a dining room. Michael had a decorator decorate it. It was very nicely done. 

I put all my outfits in the drawers and put my shoes in the closet. I undressed and put on one of the outfits for Michael. I put on a red baby doll lingerie set. It is a flirty chiffon open cup front flyaway halter baby doll. There is a functioning satin bow tie bodice. I slid on the matching thong that is crotch less. I put on gold strap shoes that are open toe. I looked like a mouthwatering present for Michael.

Michael called me on the phone and told me to sit on the edge of the bed waiting like a good girl. He said he would be there shortly. Michael said he was so excited to see what I was wearing. He told me his cock was hard as a rock and needed attention.

I heard Michael walk in. He came straight to the bedroom.

“Stand up and model your outfit for me.”

Michael was licking his lips. He absolutely loved the outfit. He put on some music and we danced slowly in the bedroom. His hands were all over me. He noticed that my panties had no crotch. He started to play with my pussy with his finger as we danced.

His cock was hard as a rock. His hardness was pressing against my leg. He then put me on the bed and fingered me like he did earlier in the day. He worked his fingers fast in my pussy and brought me to a squirting orgasm. He removed my crotch-less panties. He was slurping and sucking my wet creamy cunt. I was moaning and groaning. Michael tongue fucked my pussy deep. I was bucking and grinding up against his face.

Michael told me to undress him. I took off his shirt and unzipped his pants. He was commando. He did not have underwear on.

“Get on your hands and knees and suck my cock.”

I got down on my knees and he fed me his long thick cock. It was so big and thick, but he made sure that I could bring it all the way down. He was playing with my breasts. Michael started to face fuck me hard. I slurped and gagged and tried to please him the best I could. He then picked me up and started to fuck me fast. I am only ninety pounds, so I am light. Michael fucked me so hard while he was rocking his solid rock cock into my bald wet pussy.

I told him I was going to cum. My pussy started to cream on his cock. Michael then moved me to the bed.

“Get on top of me and ride me in the cowgirl position.”

Michael said he loved for a woman to control the fucking. He moved down the bra and just played with my huge breasts, while I rocked my body over his hard cock. I fucked him hard, just like he liked. He sat up and was licking and sucking my nipples.

“Your body is an absolute wonderland. I’m going to make you so happy. You’re going to love me and forget all about your boyfriend.”

I worked hard and fast over his thick cock. Michael started to cum in my wet bald pussy. He moaned and screamed as he came in my cunt.

“Get on your back! I will lick our cream pie out of your pussy.”

Michael licked my pussy like a crazed lunatic. He was licking and slurping my cunt like it was his last meal. His mouth and face were soaking wet from all my juices.

The whole rest of the night, we just had lots of crazy hot fun. I never knew I would have this kind of a relationship with Michael. I never thought he would be interested in somebody like me. I’m glad not to be thinking of my boyfriend. Michael seems like a very exciting and interesting man. I wonder what will happen in the upcoming weeks. I guess time will tell.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments